Qwilr

Sortieren nach

John
John
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best proposal software for agencies on the web

Bewertet am 4.12.2018

If you're an agency or a business that provides template-based proposals where you can customize most content, prices, and line items, this is the perfect solution for you. If you want a fully customized solution, there may be a few limitations, but it works for 99% of our proposals.

- Super easy to use
- Beautiful templates to get you started
- White labeling solution
- Webhook integration

- Better, more visible options to the end-user for optional line items (labels over checkbox rows or something).

Jack
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Visually appealing and easy to use

Bewertet am 18.8.2020

Very positive, the tool is very easy to use and I received multiple compliments surrounding the visuals of our proposals.

Qwilr breaks the mold with standard CPQ tools as you can tell that aesthetics was top of mind when creating this product.

At the time of use, one of the biggest challenges our team was facing was creating effective templates. Without the integration of a token feature, it often took time to sanitize documents in preparation for a new customer.

• Branche: Internet
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great tool that helps me not have to bug my design department, but wish it did more.

Bewertet am 18.11.2016

Hi guys - I'm a fan, but I have to do a significant number of work-arounds, and I think you can see all of my comments/ requests from my calalogue of emails to your team. I wish more of those had resolved with 'we fixed it! You're good to go!" - as is, I have to spend an additional few hours before I send a document coming out of your system fixing glitches, importing our own .pdf designed pages, etc. that makes it a little less turnkey than I wish, and sadly negates the value of the online version a bit. Too much to type in here, but happy to set up a meeting and go through it all again any time. I will say that if I were to get hit by a truck and not be here - the next guy, or certainly my boss, might not bother.

Fast, easy to use, good for cranking 'em out.

Buggy, some functions that would seem to be needed in every proposal don't really work, and lots of stuff feels like it's 'coming soon.'

Anthony
  • Branche: Möbel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Qwilr is a great simple web-based proposal solution

Bewertet am 22.7.2019

Qwilr has been so supportive, especially your super patient and helpful rep Sydney Youngblood. Her guidance and support has been vital to our selection of Qwilr as a solution.

The system is straightforward and simple, it can be taught fairly quickly and has a mostly intuitive interface. Even sales people can be trained to use it, despite being time crunched. This has made it a decent solution to create simple web-based proposal site to summarize and deliver sales proposals.

I often find myself wishing there was a bit more granularity in the controls, and sometimes the controls can be touchy. Also, wish there was an option for custom domains in the Business plan.

Ceros

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Qwilr

Better cost and quicker implementation on the part of Qwilr
EBIN
EBIN
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A great tool to get proposals ready and get it signed

Bewertet am 7.4.2019

We can now manage all our clients on one place and then regularly update them on the proposal changes, also the chance of getting the proposals signed is high as compared to the conventional method.

The major advantage of using Qwilr over the traditional method is that we can do all the other steps like presentation, review of proposal and signing it in automatic manner. No other action is required on this stage. Also we can maintain a strong relationship with the client using Qwilr. The best feature we have seen is the ease of adding the previous template to Qwilr and then working on it. It is very easy to add and update the proposals and it will get updated in real time on the client side.

The only issue we have seen is the lack of mobile app, please release the app asap.

Stefan
Stefan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It helped us streamline our sales process!

Bewertet am 22.7.2019

Relatively easy to use once you get the hang of it
Beautiful docs with interactive functionality
Tracking opens and other recipient actions directly
Great customer support
Constant improvement of the platform
Very customizable

Somewhat steep learning curve
Needs more MS Word-like functions, tables need to be revised and upgraded
Occasionally prone to visual and logical glitches

Fatura
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Best Quoting and CPQ Solution For Business

Bewertet am 18.1.2024

I like Qwilr because it makes proposal management easy
Coupled with digital signature solutions, this software makes signing electronically easy
The software also makes quoting and handling our CPQ needs easy

Well, there hasn't been causes for alarm and Qwilr works best

Michelle
Michelle

Super adaptive platform for many uses and incredible customer support!

Bewertet am 26.4.2018

Qwilr has been a great tool for our team in providing simple, clean and professional proposals to our clients. They did a great job onboarding us and helping us get started quickly. We were sending proposals within days of signing up. So many platforms take so much set up and the lag time between when you are actually getting use and benefit from them is long after sign-up. Qwilr is not that. It's been great!

I love how adaptable the blocks are for creating professional proposals. The interface is intuitive and when I wanted to do more than what I could easily find on my own, the customer support team was absolutely incredible! They were so quick to jump right in and help me accomplish what I set out to do. They asked questions about our business and workflow to help create proposals that really worked for us and our clients.

The integrations with HubSpot took some getting used to. They don't work in the way I would anticipate them to work, but the team helped me create some best practices and workflows that would ensure they worked every time.

Kevin
Kevin
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great web-based Proposal Tool - Saves Us Time & Makes Us Money

Bewertet am 17.10.2017

Saves us time and money by scaling the proposal process. Client's like the overall UI/UX of the proposal compared to our old method of creating proposals via Google Docs.

Qwilr makes the proposal process much faster than our previous proposal process (i.e., Google Docs). The web-based proposal looks great on browsers and allows us the ability to quickly turnaround client proposals in hours rather than days. Additionally, the ability to clone frequently used sections allows us to maintain brand consistency and deliver the same level of service to all of our clients. Lastly, the ability to link with our QB accounts makes invoicing faster and easier. I'd recommend starting a free trial to see if it works with your organization's needs.

The versioning took some time to get used to but I understand the reasoning behind maintaining proper version control. I wish there was an easier way to revise the terms and conditions (e.g., replacing one client's name for another) by making a global change.

Richa
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Good tool for marketing and quick quoting

Bewertet am 21.1.2024

quite satisfactory, will surely keep using it

quite satisfactory, will surely keep using it

Ease of sharing, looks and easy to update pages

I find a few difficulties with formatting when printing pages as PDF

Professional and funky

Bewertet am 10.5.2016

We've used QWILR for our business proposals and for our not-for-profit activities as requests for sponsorship for more than a year.
I enjoy how the proposal looks once I finished writing it - it's so much better than a Word document - and we receive comments all the time about how our proposal was very different to any others our potential client received.
I've recommended it to many friends and colleagues.

IT looks fantastic! I am not any type of designer yet QWILR makes my proposals look brilliant.
Clients don't need to download software to use it.
It's Australian, just like us.

Can't be accessed via mobile - this was a big problem for me one day as I was on my way to the presentation and desperately needed to change something in the proposal. I understand that it may be easy to make unintended changes via mobile but Instapage has the same risk but I can amend that. I think it should be user choice.
It's just changed to a paid model and begins at a pretty expensive price point of $29 per month which is what we pay. I think they need to review the pricing structure as the minimum is too high and the next price point is too much of a difference.
I've just now seen that under the new pricing structure, I'm unable to time limit a proposal. I can have this feature only if I pay the next level, $89 USD per month. This is unfair as it's a huge jump from $29 to $89 per month and because I would have thought time limiting was a basic, not advanced option. This should change.
Proposals can't be archived or grouped so over time you end up with a really, really long list!

Dominique
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

QWILR! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN ALL MY LIFE??!! :D

Bewertet am 15.11.2016

As a visual brand strategist, I have many clients that require a proposal for larger projects and websites that my team and I create for my clients. Creating the proposal, although a creative process I enjoy, was INSANELY frustrating with creating pdf, emailing them and editing them all over again. I'm really thankful to have been introduced to Qwilr based on the webpage capabilities that it offers. And because it's web-based, the integrations of using video and other embeddable capabilities lends itself to a more creative and "DYNAMIK" proposal for us. THAT is GOLD for us!

The automations and integrations make the whole platform that much more amazing and time efficient. With a few tweaks to the Quickbooks integration, it will make Qwilr PERFECT for me (and maybe some other quickbooks users as well). NONETHELESS, Qwilr is still a prime choice for my company. Even much so that I've integrated it into the proposal portion of our sales process. Amazing job guys and I can't wait to see how Qwilr will help execute many client proposals for our clients moving forward.

Love the automation aspect of when prospects have accepted a project. Love the analytics to let us know what parts they have focused on the most. Love the integration possibilities and the dynamic qualities of having a web-based proposal instead of a pdf/paper style of communication via email.

The only thing that I don't like, at the moment, is the aspect of how Qwilr communicated with Quickbooks with the line items and product/service categories. Currently Qwilr inserts each line item into Qwilr as one default product/service and everyone has their own setup, based on their particular company, in quickbooks. So the one size fits all communication doesn't work in this case.

Furthermore, once that data has been setup in the Quickbooks invoice, you cannot change any product/service details without the WHOLE LINE being erased. Even if you wanted to create a grouped service offering, you can't without just creating the invoice manually from scratch to achieve what you need. This then erases the benefit of the integration in the 1st place. So if this can be worked on in more detail for Quickbooks (maybe Xero customers might have this problem as well), that would be SO AMAZING and make my Qwilr experience complete! :D

Harnish
  • Branche: Bau

Provide Some Mid Plan with 5-6 User

Bewertet am 26.8.2020

Overall experience is amazing, but they just have to come up with small team plan like 4 to 5 people team and also for 1 person use.

Other than that, they have to look into pricing strategy.

All the feature is very helpfull to express your ideas and it gives wings to your imagination

Obviously pricing of this software is too high so everyone could not afford, who just want to work two or three time in a month.

CANVAS, Wave und Adobe Creative Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Qwilr

Good outlook and more features.
Billy
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Beautiful, Modern Presentation With Plenty Of Functionality

Bewertet am 2.8.2019

I've enjoyed QWILR so much I brought it with me to my new company. It makes for ease and elegance in proposal writing and communicating with prospects.

I love the look and the feel, but most of all QWILR functions in every way I need. From quickly building from one of my own templates to getting a simple signature for my terms and conditions, QWILR makes proposal building fun and easy.

The price was a challenge at first. I had to sell the program on colleagues before I could use it myself to minimize the expense. I would like to see a feature wherein documented chat/negotiations could be stored for the back in forth. Perhaps a block that allows for feedback when it's necessary.

Rhonda
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Basic Proposal Templates and Content Management

Bewertet am 8.6.2023

Overall, our team has had a good experience with Qwilr.

Overall, our team has had a good experience with Qwilr.

Qwilr is easy to use and no frills which suits our team's needs. It's easy to create proposals from templates and set up templates.

Customization of proposals can be challenging. There is a learning curve for understanding how to edit and use blocks.

PandaDoc

Warum Qwilr gewählt wurde

Qwilr has more robust features, easier document management, and integration with our CRM.

Ease of use and price.
Danielle
  • Branche: Design

Easy for Everyone

Bewertet am 23.7.2019

Qwilr is by far the best system we've used for estimates. It's live-flexibility allows quick changes that have resulted in quicker response times. It's template and cloning features have also saved lots of time in development. We're getting estimates out in 24 hours versus a week.

I really appreciate that Qwilr has a built-in approval and payment system. I've eliminated two other systems with the addition of Qwilr, and saved our small studio thousands of dollars. I also appreciate the ability to track estimate views. It really helps with client management.

The greatest challenge we continue to have is formatting. There are limitations to the actual estimate portion, and we've had to create separate sections for timelines, which can be redundant and inconvenient.

Steven
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Designed for businesses who take design & UX seriously.

Bewertet am 18.8.2020

Amazing. Quick to respond and address Any concern.

Amazing. Quick to respond and address Any concern.

The most well designed quoting software out there, that allows for customisations that properly reflect our brand (not just a “change your logo” tool; QWILR truly becomes an extension of our brand)

At times it can lag if you have heavy branding, but with a few chats with support this is exponentially improving.

Vidya
  • Branche: Risikokapital & privates Eigenkapital
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Awesome! But we need more templates

Quick turnaround on proposals and good version control

Quick turnaround on proposals and good version control

Ease of use and looks professional without using a designer. Easy to set up. Like clone feature. Share feature is good.

Ability to move around line items of invoice. The invoicing software should be more flexible. Limited templates. Ability to add proposal options. when I try to create 2 payment option , it adds up both in a single total. Biggest problem is dashboard. I would like to who is seeing this document similar to doc send. So I am forced to download proposal in PDF and send via docsend.

A Game Changer

Bewertet am 11.7.2019

They are a huge asset to our company.

They are a huge asset to our company.

We started using Qwilr a year and a half ago when we wanted to step up our sales and proposals game. It DOUBLED our closing rate IMMEDIATELY. It makes our proposals stand out in the crowd drastically and we are extremely proud to send them out. The analytics on the backend of it is also incredible.

They occasionally make updates to improve the capabilities that end up changing proposals we have already designed.

Devon

Awesome product

Bewertet am 23.7.2019

Would highly recommend for any business that sends out proposals!

Would highly recommend for any business that sends out proposals!

It stands out the design and flow is elegant.

It can be a little difficult to style. And the updates will break any current / old contracts you’ve created.

Tim
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Make old formatted quotes look modern and professional using Qwilr

Bewertet am 15.11.2016

Basically our experience has been brilliant. We are a software company and used to produce our quotes in Word and send as PDFs. Now our professional looking quotes are sent from Qwilr and we get all the analysis we need from Qwilr. Once we had a bank of content any quote is quick and easy to produce and the feedback from our customers has been extremely positive. Would highly recommend Qwilr and their staff.

Saved Blocks, ease of use, statistics and analysis tools, cloning quotes. The list is endless

Nothing, all positive

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Stunning presentation help us land the majority of proposals we send out

Bewertet am 23.10.2017

Time savings, presentation that helps us stand out, streamlined process to get contracts signed and deposits paid

I love how quickly and easily I can throw together a proposal. It used to take over an hour each time I'd put one together, now it only takes 20-30 minutes -- including bidding out costs. Huge time-saver and great presentation that most of our competition isn't doing. Definitely gives us an edge there as well.

I've had some issues with formatting text or photos to get them perfect. I'm kind of picky with design-related stuff, especially when we're trying to earn new business, so I want to make sure it's perfect. The custom CSS helps, but they're globally applied. Last time I tried, there wasn't a way to add a custom CSS class to a specific element.

Daniel

Great Team Great Service

Bewertet am 25.8.2020

Efficient and professional proposal creation.

Efficient and professional proposal creation.

The integrations of other software's, such as Stripe, Hubspot etc.

The incompatibility with video sites, such as Vimeo and splash block.

Katelyn
Katelyn
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Qwilr replaced PowerPoints for our team & it's sublime

Bewertet am 22.7.2019

Functionality - it allows for use as an internal and external presentation document. Easy link sharing. Easy to upload photos with minimal editing needed. Access to a stock image library. Easily aligned to showcase company branding and color scheme. Professional appearance. Option to password protect.

Viewability. Since it is a document, if you use it as a presentation, you will need to zoom in to make the text larger and easily readable across a meeting room.

Jordan

overall qwilr has been great at doing what we need

Bewertet am 17.10.2017

the simple templates already enforced, putting something generic together is pretty easy. i believe you guys even customised a block for us which was much appreciated

sometimes difficult to customise things easily (when you dont know what you're doing) and when it gets buggy, bad look when sending onto clients