Timely Erfahrungen

Timely

Buchungssoftware für Friseur-, Beauty- und Wellbeing-Betriebe.

Sortieren nach

Janelle
Janelle

Great customer service, flexible plans to suit all our needs

Bewertet am 24.10.2017

Access 24/7 from wherever we are. Payments from our clients at all hours of the day as they book their appointments online.

The simplicity, it's easy to use and understand. No staff trainer required to use it, self explanatory. Easy to review calendar. Easy access from computer, devices or phones anywhere.

It doesn't do a cash daily reconciliation or detailed breakdown of what is coming in each day. A few more email options to personalise follow ups with clients and rebooking reminder emails. It would be better if there were more fields we could fill in for each client and personalise them according to what we need to know about them.

Alana

Lans Artistry

Bewertet am 18.8.2023

Good system to use. Price is the only thing that I feel somewhat dissatisfied with, there are already so many additional costs for a small business and this is just one of many systems I need to use.

It is user friendly, has a nice interface and a lot of useful features

I find the marketing link to mailchimp isn’t as user friendly and that I need to just manage my email marketing in mail chimp directly. I found it difficult to transfer my mailing list over. Cost increase between 1 and 2 users is nearly double which is quite significant for a small business and other systems do not charge as much for additional users.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Kitomba Salon and Spa Software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Timely

Price and system capabilities and features.
Carmen

Program needs work and better customer service

Bewertet am 7.11.2015

Timely is definitely beautiful and effortless. It is one of the better salon software programs I have come across in my 15 years in this industry however, if you live in Canada/United States this is not the software for you. It does not separate taxes on reports so you can never distinguish between your GST and your PST. Also, it does not offer the tip option and as tips are a massive part of the service industry in Canada and the United States this is one of their biggest downfalls. Its overall program is easy to use and very nice looking however it isn't a program that should be offered worldwide. I used the free trial for a few days just to test it out and see, I did have a few questions that I wanted answered and it took their customer service team an entire two days to reply (I sent in my query during the week so there is no excuse for this). I do hope that they add to their program because I believe they have a good thing going they just need a little more work.

Antwort von Timely

Hi Carmen, thanks for your feedback - it's great to hear you found Timely to be one of the best.
We're sorry it didn't quite fit your needs. We are constantly adding new features and there's lots more to come.
Apologies also for a slow reply, it looks like it took 30 hours for us to respond to your request. This is certainly slower than normal, and replying within 10 hours is something we work hard to achieve. We understand how important it is to hear back quickly when you're working through things, so we place huge value on fast, helpful customer service (it's one of the main reasons our customers love Timely!). Your feedback reassures us of the importance of that focus, so thank you.
Adding a tip to a service is a feature we will likely add in future, you can vote for it here: http://bit.ly/1SEcirR
Thanks again for the thoughtful feedback, really appreciate your time :-)

Melissa
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

What i like and don't like about Timely

Bewertet am 14.8.2023

Its easy to navigate around The colour coding is good The reports are great

I would like to have multi bookings for the same app be able to be put through on a recurring app. And also, when their next app comes up after finishing their payment, I would like to be able to click on their next app and be taken to the calendar at this point. I would like to be able to write notes in their appointment on the calendar.

Rebecca

Have been working with Timely for over 6 years

Bewertet am 21.8.2023

They are great to deal with, overall would definitely recommend them as a salon software company.

For someone who isn’t very technologically savvy, overall the system is easy to use, looks neat and tidy and has some great features to help keep track of the financials. The support is great but I am on the highest tier of payment so I’d definitely expect that.

A couple of the features seem to be better in theory than practice but a phone call to the help desk usually helps work out how fix a problem. However, Timely are great at taking feedback when something could be done better from a working point of view. The transaction fee for online bookings and stored credit cards is high which is not favourable. I don’t know the overall costings of other software companies but I wouldn’t say what I pay monthly is ‘average’ from talking to other business owners but I s’pose you pay for what you get.

Amber
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Brilliant but… A few small changes

Bewertet am 9.8.2023

Honestly love timely so much. It is so quick and efficient and has all the information I need within easy reach

I love everything about timely. I find it so easy to use, so easy to navigate. I use it every single day. My clients also find it super easy to book using the online booking feature. I take payments using an external add on and it all works seamlessly

I have a couple of things I would love if timely could improve on. 1. I need a function to be able to open my online booking to a certain date. For example I want to be able to open it to the last day of September. At the minute I can only open it X weeks or X months in advance. 2. On my iPad I have a button to quickly take me back to todays date which is great. But the iPhone app is missing a button like that. I find this a time consuming process to track back to todays date during an appointment when I’m trying to see how much of a deposit someone has paid me With these two improvements I think timely would be much more user friendly & I honestly think it would be seedless

SamanthaJane
  • Branche: Kosmetik

Make life easier

Bewertet am 9.8.2023

Its a definite time saver with booking, i love the reoccurrence appointment feature. easy communication with the team and always explained things so I understand lots of great tutorials too

without a doubt booking online feature is a game changer I've been in the industry 24 years & was concerned about going digital but it definitely has increased bookings

sometimes there's little glitches when selling gift vouchers, and the fact if you email one to someone it put the purchasers full name, which can make the voucher a bit impersonal

Jose
Jose
  • Branche: Internet
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

The revolution of my business

Bewertet am 6.7.2023

The ability to send automatic reminders to my clients has greatly improved timeliness and reduced last minute cancellations. Also, the service and product recommendation feature has helped increase my income by offering personalized suggestions to my customers.

I can't believe how it has revolutionized my business! What I like the most is its magnificent and customizable calendar. It's so easy to use and puts me in complete control of the customer experience! I no longer have to deal with those old paper booking methods, everything is digitized and impeccably organized!

My least favorite thing is that it can be a bit tricky to set up at times. Being a low-tech person, it took me a bit of time to understand all the features and customize the software to my specific needs.

Juan
Juan
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

My business thrives and my customers keep coming back

Bewertet am 10.7.2023

My overall experience has been excellent. From the moment I started using it, I realized how easy it was to use and how intuitive it was. The calendar is very clear and customizable, which allows me to organize and schedule appointments efficiently.

What I like the most is its ease of use and customer-centric approach. With its beautiful customizable calendar, I am able to manage and schedule my clients' appointments quickly and efficiently. I also love the automatic appointment reminders feature.

I don't have many complaints. However, one small improvement I could suggest is the option to further customize the appearance and layout of the calendar. Although the calendar is incredibly functional and easy to use, I would like more customization options to further tailor it.

Bradley
Bradley
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great for allowing clients to book in with you!

Bewertet am 2.6.2023

Awesome tool for letting clients book in with you automated.

Little costly but on the whole does a good job

Jason

Simply brilliant!

Bewertet am 9.4.2015

Where to start? There are just so many pro's to Timely it will be a struggle to keep this short!
We...

We at Body Image Beauty recognise that the appointment book is central to our salons smooth running. We searched endlessly for a solution that would fulfil the needs of operating multiple salons without the cost, technical issues and re-worked solutions we had previously encountered. Our requirements were simple - to have an affordable appointment booking system that all our salons could access simultaneously and include shared treatment list, product list and client list. No more VPN's, Remote Access or screen sharing.
Timely met our needs, then mesmerised us with its myriad of features and ease of use. It cannot be emphasise enough just how easy Timely is to use. Our employees only get a half hour introduction to Timely and can be totally familiar with 80% of its features by the end of the day having used it for real. It's easy to find out what Timely can do so the main points will be about what it did for us.
We use all the Timely features ' every one of them is useful and will enhance how you manage your business and how you interact with your clients.
In real-world terms what Timely gave us was a single unified system utilised by all our salons. Changes to our prices were immediate and everywhere, client's details and history shared between all salons and bookings for one salon can be taken and entered by another salon - or by any employee from anywhere with internet access.
As with any system it's not without flaws. The difference with Timely though is twofold: a) They listen to their customers and react swiftly to fix bugs and implement new features, and b) The changes are immediate without the need to install anything. We no longer need to worry about updates or installing software, and because it's `in the cloud' computer hardware or backing up data is no longer a concern ' all I need is a browser. This is the first time we have felt confident that our appointments and client data are secure and backed-up all the time. It would be devastating and catastrophic to lose all that information.
After nearly 18 months using Timely we've had 100% access to the system and consistently fast page responses. There was no noticeable drop in performance even after switching to mobile data and the amount used would easily fit within a 1GB monthly plan.
I really could just go on and on and on''.

Antwort von Timely

Thank you for your great review, Jason! We¿re really glad to hear that you and your staff are making such fantastic use of our software. We really appreciate the time you've put in to share your experience with us :-)

Sarah
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

I've been using Timely for almost a year now and it has made a huge difference to my business.

Bewertet am 25.9.2017

It has given my small business a much more professional image and allowed for me to easily take payment by credit card. The invoicing system has helped with record keeping as well as being professional. Reporting tools are also really useful. Has helped to make it easier for new clients to get in touch with me and made making an appointment with me so much easier. It also saves me time.

It has made life so much easier for me and my clients and has helped to give my business a much more professional feel. It's very easy and logical to use and to amend and add to. The linked invoice system is excellent and again helps a small business to give a professional feel. It has also easily allowed me to add in extras like package deals and to invoice for products that I sell. The help is good too - there are lots of help documents available along with videos which often answer my question. When they don't, I've found the customer help very responsive. Sometimes they get back to me within an hour or two, sometimes it will be the next working day. Having the option to 'talk' to a human is reassuring. I very much recommend Timely to other small businesses, and whenever I struggle to make an appointment for myself with someone that doesn't have an online booking system I am always grateful that I followed a recommendation to give Timely a go!

There's not much I don't like. I've had some issue with the appointment confirmations and reminders going straight to junk folders instead of inboxes which is a bit of a pain. If I've booked in a new client myself, and then the next appointment they do it, I end up with two client profiles which is also a bit of a pain. However there is a 'merge client' option which deals with this quite easily.

Kelly

Bewertet am 8.8.2023

Overall experience is good, it doesn’t seem to lag or not function semi often.

Overall experience is good, it doesn’t seem to lag or not function semi often.

The integration is easy, customer service is great

It’s not as customisable as I would like, it was be great to be able to make certain times of the day only bookable for vip clients and also have an add on section that pops up to prompt clients to add on an extra treatment etc

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Shortcuts und Kitomba Salon and Spa Software

Warum Timely gewählt wurde

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Timely

Josie

Timely

Bewertet am 4.8.2023

Ease of calendar and booking system..

Reports are not clear and precise. Too expensive if want to add another column for led lounge. No room allocation.

Alana
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use, great customer support!

Bewertet am 29.5.2017

Without Timely, I couldn't have expanded my business as much as I have. It brings a new level of organization to us that has allowed us to add more services, practitioners, and booking options. It's so nice for my practitioners to be able to log in and see their schedule ahead of time to be able to plan their day. It also makes it much easier for me to schedule our support staff when I can see the full schedule in one place and see when I need the extra help. The online booking feature has noticeably increased business and has also led to regular clients booking more frequently. I'm very grateful for this software and everything it allows us to do!

Timely has streamlined so many aspects of my business, I can't imagine life without it! It's straightforward to use, and presents important information in a way that's super easy to understand.

Just little things. I wish I could select which users want email notifications when someone books with them without everyone having to receive emails. Little things like that, but I know it's a still a relatively new product and I've been impressed with how diligent Timely is with updating and improving.

Michael

Delivers brilliantly for this driving school

Bewertet am 29.4.2016

Been working with Timely for nearly a year. From startup. I was looking for a software partner that would place me quickly in the market, and out in front of the competition. Timely has delivered all the way.

I love the way that Timely automates customer bookings. Customers from my website or Facebook page can schedule a time that suits them and their favourite trainer, All I have to do is make sure the vehicles are not double-booked. SMS and emails flow to and from my customers automatically, and to staff, keeping us all informed of bookings. I love the way that I was able to code my website with Timely links, managing the promotion of services.

I love the way that Timely works happy with eWAY. Customers can pay online, be sent invoices later - and when they do it shows up clearly in Timely. I love waking up in the morning and seeing a new booking from a new customer, already paid, showing on my Timely calendar.

I love the way that Timely seamlessly connects with Xero. Same invoice number in both systems. Proper accounting rules govern the way they interact. When I discovered an error in the way GST was being processed between the two, it was the Timely crew that responded to my call for "help" with a solution.

There's always room for improvement, but we're told the Timely techbots are probably working on them. They regularly release new ideas (gift vouchers, last Christmas; credit notes, last month). They tell me (email received while writing this review) that they're working on adding "Resources" to the scheduling, which might eliminate my double-booked vehicles. They regularly ask for feedback, and ask us to vote on the importance of particular improvements (works-in-progress). They respond to issues quickly. Hard to ask for more.

And I am thankful for their price structure. The value of Timely to my business is far greater than I could afford (as a small business startup). I would find it very difficult to live without Timely, and wish them (and you) every success in the future.

Hope you found my review helpful in making your decision. Drop me a line sometime.

Amber
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Your Clients Will Love This Software!

Bewertet am 12.6.2016

I started out signing up with many other companies that offered the 30 day trials that Forb's Magazine selected as there top software companies for online booking systems. Out of all of the systems I had used Timely was by far for the money the easiest to navigate. Another wonderful aspect that I appreciated was when I had a question the tech support was quick at answering all of my questions, along with after adding all of my staff to the booking system they also said they had an easy experience with learning Timely. Our clients whether they are just coming in for there appointments with us or just leaving, we are consistently getting compliments on how easy it was to book there appointments with us online. When our clients are happy we're happy, so thank you Timely for making my job easier.

How easy it is to navigate for us and our clients. Tech support. Clients Love this system! The email and text confirmations.

We would really appreciate having individuals staff members be able to set there own times for each service just as the can for there hours. We all don't work at the same pace depending on how experienced we are in our craft so to have everyone working on the same timeline makes it hard for the new stylists coming in.

Oliver

Timely is Likely What You're Looking For

Bewertet am 30.10.2016

I've been using Timely for about a year now and I've been very satisfied with what it offers for the (absolutely reasonable) amount of money that I pay each month.

What I like most about Timely is its ease of use coupled with clean and beautiful design. The team behind the app has obviously gone to great lengths to make sure the UI is top notch.

For the market Timely goes after I can't name any flaws. The only word of caution is to make sure you don't need something with more features. For the price, Timely does have a ton of features but depending on the complexity of your business it may not be enough.

Let's compare Timely with the equally well designed Front Desk. Here are some things that it has which Timely doesn't:

- Courses/workshops
- Wait list management with auto enrolling
- Deeper/more detailed Mailchimp integration
- Client self check-in iPad app
- Staff Payroll
- Deep client/staff notification customization

The other side of the coin is that Front Desk starts at $129 USD per month where Timely starts at $15 USD per month. It really all depends on the kind of features that you're looking for.

Sophie

Great experience

Bewertet am 16.6.2017

Great prices for a great software

Great prices for a great software

How simple it is to use. That i receive emails when clients have booked. The reports are easy to read and show plenty of information

I would like some more features, like loyalty programs, a few more reports, For clients to see their appointments when they log into timely so they don't need to call us and check what time is it. I know it is in their first email but many clients delete this. It also sometimes won't let us delete treatments in the editing area.

It would be cool to have a customized pop up botton that could pop up near the end of sale ie. have they got their waxing gloves, to remind us to. tell about the promotion we have.

Eleanor

Not worth the extra now

Bewertet am 16.8.2023

I used to think it was great and was the best out there.This recent price rise when I'm not using all the functions of the system has me looking at other options.

I like how easy it is to use now that I know how to work it.

The recent price rise has me looking at Fresha.It's almost impossible to change the emails and texts that go out automatically

Sangita
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Functional, easy to use and affordable

Bewertet am 29.12.2016

Timely offers all the functionality and quality of other scheduling software programs for half the price. Timely is simple, easy to use and beautifully designed. Timely is easy to navigate even for folks like me with very little scheduling software experience. I would suggest Timely to anyone looking for a simple, easy to use, fully functional and affordable way to organize and streamline their scheduling process.

It is simple, beautifully designed, easy to use and has all the features of more expensive software programs. The phone app is also very easy to use and navigate. I use it almost daily to check my appointments and make changes to my schedule. I am so happy I found Timely!

I would like to be able to offer certain services on certain days only through the online scheduler integrated into my website.

Steve
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Decided to double the price of their product for no reason

Bewertet am 16.8.2019

Average. I hind sight should have used another provider that don't keep making annoying changes and massively hike their prices

Ease of use and functionality and a fair price

Change the layout and look without informing customers (making it look and function worse). The company has also decided to double the cost of their product as it has new functionality (that I've been using for nearly 4 years) and the sales pitch is that you get SMS credits as part of the packages, however the credits are like a phone contact - paying for loads that you either don't need or won'r use.

Brian
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

FINALLY found the one after years of switching services

Bewertet am 1.9.2017

This has a robust feature set and excellent usability on both client and professional side. Too many online booking systems are cloned copies of one another and lack basic (and obvious) features needed to actually operate a business from. This one stands alongside giants like MindBody and Milano and trumps them in many ways, especially for the cost. Smaller to medium businesses will find this the perfect fit.

Some of the ui features could use refining (mostly availability of functions like client notes while in mobile mode, where you currently must switch to desktop mode to access effectively), but they have consistently rolled out improvements over the year+ I've been with them.

Mitchell

Timely makes running my business so easy. Thank goodness for Timely!

Bewertet am 30.5.2015

I stumbled upon a recommendation of Timely on a forum. At the time, all I was looking for an easy way to implement a calendar system on my business's website. I signed up for the free trial and was delighted to discover that Timely could also take care of just about every other aspect of my business - online bookings, sending confirmation emails, managing payments and invoicing, reports and email marketing. Timely is now saving me untold hours of admin every week, which really frees me up to spend more time doing what I do best - providing my service to customers.

I love the way my appointments and customer details are synced to my phone's calendar and address book. Before I answer a call from a customer, I already know who they are and where they're from.

I've contacted Timely customer service several times with small, probably annoying tech questions. Without fail, I'll get a friendly reply from Jess or Andrew within hours that answers my question, and then some!

Timely are clearly listening to their many and varied small business customers and are continually adding improvements - things that I would never have thought of but once they appear I wonder how I ever did without them. They have a whole section of their website devoted to gathering possible new ideas and features, many of which end up being implemented.

I've had feedback from several of my customers about how organised and efficient they found the booking process - Timely gets all the credit for giving my customers a great experience and making my business look really good.

I love being able to support an innovative New Zealand company who are exporting their fabulous product to the world.

I'm thrilled to recommend Timely for any small business that relies on scheduling appointments or services.

Dee
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

Game Changer

Bewertet am 17.8.2023

Would hands down bleed timely! Ease of use, log in from anywhere, online bookings, value for money.

reoccurring multiple treatments, sms templates, more colour options for different treatments