Daylite for Mac Erfahrungen

Sortieren nach

Johanna

Daylite vereinfacht die tägliche Organisation

Bewertet am 24.9.2022

Für unser Unternehmen ist es die perfekte CRM-Software.

Für unser Unternehmen ist es die perfekte CRM-Software.

Die Software ist kompatibel mit Mac. Sie ist sehr strukturiert aufgebaut und stellt Schnittstellen für die Integration von weiteren Tools bereit.

Nach Updates kommt es in den ersten Tagen immer wieder zu Fehlern, welche das System abstürzen lassen.

lexoffice und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Antwort von Marketcircle

Hello Johanna - Thank you for your review! Thank you for your ongoing support!

Stephen
Stephen
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Terrific CRM for Professional Services Firms

Bewertet am 29.1.2020

Keeping track of my external network is the most important element.

Keeping track of my external network is the most important element.

I work with professional services firms, such as financial, law, and accounting firms, and also practice law. I use Daylite for everything! The email assistant makes it super easy to file emails. More than just emails, though, is the ability to see a history of all communications. I also keep track of clients using Projects and love the flexibility of the platform. I looked at a lot of CRMs and have been "sold" on Daylite since I started using it. Also, very good support help and excellent video tutorials.

Because it is very robust, it can at first appear intimidating. But the setup is so logical that it quickly becomes easy to use. And it is very customizable, especially useful when using Smart Lists. I'd like to see better reporting features, but beyond that, it's comprehensive.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Warum Daylite for Mac gewählt wurde

Ease of use and reliability. Outlook through Office 360 had so many password and access issues that I couldn't stand it.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Daylite for Mac

Apple integration and ease of use
Carol
Carol
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Couldn't function well without it

Bewertet am 29.1.2020

They are very responsive to my queries and get back to me within 24 hours if I need help. The 24 hours is completely acceptable since I am based in NZ and they are on a different time zone.

The software is project based rather than calendar based but it has all the functionality of a highly effective calendar, task and file linking package. The linking of clients to projects, calendars, contacts, notes, tasks and emails is so helpful. I can click on a client or a project and see the whole history of how I have interacted with the client, what projects we have worked on, when I last spoke /emailed them etc. It makes it super easy to stay clearly on top of all of the different projects and priorities I have. It syncs with my phone and iPad and computer so I am up to date at all times.

I used to wish that I could link emails on my phone to Daylite. The functionality used to only exist with the desktop. Last year, they added this functionality and now it makes my life much easier. Occasionally it hiccups in the email linking but is getting better and better as they do the fixes.

David
  • Branche: Grundschul- & Sekundarbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

This company is not to be trusted.

Bewertet am 8.11.2018

After developing my entire CRM system around Daylite, they switch to a subscription service. It's bait and switch. My data and my system are now being held ransom. The company cannot be trusted. Don't commit yourself or your company to them!

Daylite has the best feature set available. It connects mail, projects, calendars, and more. One can get a lot done from within this one program.

Extremely expensive for an individual. I bought the product before they switched to a subscription model. If I want to continue, I must keep paying.

Hi David,
Is the price of the subscription your main hesitation for moving away from Daylite? We’d like to work towards having tiered pricing as we understand not everyone gets the same value out of Daylite based on your needs and which features you use /don’t use. Are you open to discussing how you’re using Daylite and figuring out a price point that fits your needs better? Also, with the subscription model your data is always yours. You can switch to the free plan at any time to still access your data in the event you want to stop paying for your subscription. Open to chatting more about this. You can reach out to our Customer Service Team at info@marketcircle.com

Michael B.
Michael B.

Five-stars all the way around. Best CRM for Mac. My most used software!

Bewertet am 7.12.2017

My company assists nonprofit organizations, using a diverse group of expert independent contractors. Daylite is a key member of my team.

In one piece of software, Daylite give me control over contacts, calendars, projects, sales leads and more. And, Daylite interconnects all of those in an intuitive manner on both OSX and IOS.

Frankly, Daylite functions as my Executive Assistant. It reminds me of scheduled events and notifies me of upcoming task deadlines.

The Daylite Customer Service team is responsive and has never failed to keep me up and running. Daylite's developer, Marketcircle is a client-focused company that adds innovative features. Simply amazing!

Buy ... or at least try ... Daylite!

Honestly, I can't think of any liabilities with Daylite. None / Zero / Zip.

I am running Daylite Self-Serve on a Mac-Mini. Might be helpful to have a bit more processing power -- but everything stays synced with my iMac and MacBook Pro.

Antwort von Marketcircle

Thank you Michael for your wonderful review.

We're super excited to hear that Daylite is your Executive Assistant in letting you get more done and win more business.

Christopher
Christopher

I have been a user of Daylite for 6 years.

Bewertet am 13.5.2018

Software is intuitively very easy to use. My four-Star rating is due to the higher end functions not being as intuitive. Support from the company is great. The folks at Marketcircile are very interested in listening to their users. They respond quickly during normal business hours to help. Daylite is also way more powerful then it initially appears. Various consultants across the world have built businesses setting up and customizing this product for its users willing to pay for the service. It takes very little to learn the basic, but I feel as if I've barely scratched the surface despite this being a very useful product to me.

Marketcircle is not a gigantic company so sometimes the lack of instructions on certain aspects of the product is frustrating. However the company has definitely improved a ton on this by posting training videos on their website.

Antwort von Marketcircle

We are so happy to be a part of your business for the last 6 years! We want to give small businesses the most powerful and simple to use app possible and we take your feedback seriously.

Gary
Gary

Daylite is a great cloud based CRM that is better than anything out there!

Bewertet am 13.1.2018

Linking is a key feature and benefit with Daylite, you can link people to a company and to other people, tasks, projects and pipelines. These can be linked in the diary as well, coupled with all emails linked through means you have a fully linked client history, with all the relevant information in one place. In todays small to medium sized business that doesn't have the people resource to manage this level of functionality, Daylite does it all!

AND, you can run it on multiple devices, iPhone, iPad and iMac, with auto-syncing means no back ups required. I couldn't be happier with Daylite Cloud.

Nothing really, customer service is very good and software is great. I guess the only small downside is sometimes not a quick response from support as they use Canada timezone. But its not a big issue.

Antwort von Marketcircle

Thank you for your review Gary, and we're super happy that you love Daylite Cloud. It is great to know Daylite Cloud is keeping you organized and in running your business more efficiently!

Anna
Anna

I depend on Daylite to manage my business and my private life, my whole life actually :-)

Bewertet am 19.1.2018

I depend on Daylite to manage and keep track of everything, business and private.

It would be on...

It would be on the rare occasions when there have been sync problems but they were very rare and lasted only a very short time.

There are so many things I like it's impossible to think of them all but just the ability to keep everything that has to do with a certain project or client linked so I can easily look it up is one thing. When a client ask me for something to do with a specific project I did way back I can still quite easily look it up and give the client the information they are looking for. Also the Pipelines with their custom tasks in Projects and Opportunities are invaluable. And of course, having all this synced over all my devices. The customer support is excellent - the best I've experienced anywhere!
In short, I don't know how I would manage without Daylite!

Antwort von Marketcircle

Thank you Anna for your awesome review!

We're super excited and happy to hear that you depend on Daylite to manage your business and private life. :)

Cathy
Cathy

Daylite contact management is a must for Apple/Mac users! Outlook is archaic in comparison.

Bewertet am 24.1.2018

Synchronization with Apple programs is awesome. Broad range of functionality; i.e. contact management, calendar, tasks, project management, sales/opportunity management, mail merge, scheduling with shared calendars, etc. etc. Ability to import events from Outlook. Contact management is 'Person' driven, not date/event driven like Outlook. I can view upcoming events with contacts, as well as history with each contact. Love the online version! Love Daylite iPhone app!

There is nothing I don't like about Daylite software. I highly recommend it. My only wish is that Outlook was an Apple vs. PC product, since the business world is entrenched in Outlook vs. Apple Mail. This would eliminate dragging events scheduled in Outlook to Daylite. It's a simple, easy step though and I'm grateful for this functionality.

Antwort von Marketcircle

Thank you Cathy for your review of Daylite.

We're happy to hear that you love Daylite Cloud, and may you continue to win more business and get more done with Daylite Cathy!

Michael
Michael
  • Branche: Verpackung und Container

Daylite For Mac

Bewertet am 16.11.2018

Daylite is a robust contact management program. It is great for a single user or larger organization with multiple users tracking multiple projects. Any questions or issues are addressed quickly by their customer support team. Not only do they follow up quickly, they follow up days later to insure the problem has been resolved.

Finding a criticism is tough. I would think one would be that uncompleted tasks do not roll over to the next day automatically. Moving them is easy enough. As a single user I am sure I am not using the full functionality of the program so I would not be able to highlight any underlying annoyances.

Hi Michael,

Thank you very much for your review. We appreciate your feedback.

Since you feel you might not be getting the full value from Daylite we would love to learn more about how we can help integrate Daylite in your business. Are you interested in setting up a call to discuss your workflow?

You can book a time here:

Jochen
Jochen

Solid CRM on the Mac

Bewertet am 9.1.2019

we use Daylite to plan and execute our projects, capture time used per task/project. we also use it to plan customer acquisition and follow up in the deal pipeline.

What we like most is the integration in the Apple standard software. The Apple adressbook, mail, calendar etc can be used as before, but the team gets full awareness of activities and updates.
we also like the add-ons the German distributor added to enhance functionality even further.

some of the features are just not yet as easy to use as in standard Apple way. that's were you can see that its not a super big company ...

Hi Jochen,

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback!

It's awesome to hear you're getting so much out of Daylite's Apple integration and add-ons. We're proud Daylite helps you collaborate with your team!

Our developers love hearing feedback and ideas from our customers, so we'd be happy to learn about any feature requests you may have for us. You're welcome to reach out any time at success@marketcircle.com and let us know!

Jason

Best Mac CRM available

Bewertet am 23.12.2016

My use case: small consulting firm that has been in business for 3 years. We use Daylite for customer relationship management, project & task management, calendar/resource management, as an applicant tracking system for our executive recruitment line of business, opportunity tracking, correspondence, etc.

Prior to using Daylite, we ran the Salesforce platform and if you are willing to commit to the Apple/Mac ecosystem, Daylite is simply so much better than anything else that we have tried for the variety of tasks above. Not only was our previous solution almost 3x the cost, it was much more difficult to use, to customize, and to generate employee buy-in to actually use the system.

Because this is a Mac-only product, it integrates extremely well and any Mac user will find it very intuitive. The data is in the cloud, but the application sits on my machine. This allows for the excellent reliability and off-line usability of a desktop application with the security, standardization, and data-recovery benefits of the cloud.

Obviously, because it is Mac-only, I can't get a seat for one of my partners/contractors unless either they or I am willing to invest to get them into the Apple ecosystem. Not a problem internally for my company, but it is a limitation that can best be described as the blessing and curse of Daylite. I am certain that if it was a web-based or cross-platform software, it would not integrate as tightly and there would be more performance issues. Its not something that I consider a fatal flaw as I am fully invested in the Apple ecosystem, but is a limitation for scalability.

In the few instances where I have had a support issue come up, I'd place MarketCircle's support team right at the top of software support teams that I have ever dealt with. They spend the time necessary to understand the problem, find the solution, and communicate fully and quickly. What more can you ask for?

If you are looking for a small/medium-sized business CRM that (for my use case) far exceeds the usability and functionality of Salesforce at a fraction of the cost, and you are committed the the Apple ecosystem, I cannot recommend Daylite highly enough.

It is tightly integrated with Apple hardware and software, so it just works the way that you need and expect it to. This is a truly full-featured CRM/project management system/opportunity tracking system that is capable of the configurations, customizations, and integrations of systems that cost 3-4 times as much.

The blessing and the curse is that it is Mac-only. That makes it able to work as well as you'd expect a native Mac app to work, but it obviously limits your hardware choice and eliminates the possibility of sharing the CRM cross-platform. The performance and stability gains are well worth it in my opinion, but it is nonetheless a limitation.

Antwort von Marketcircle

Thank you so much for your review, Jason :)

Tuey
  • Branche: Eventservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Daylite has transformed the way we work, helped us to close more business and better manage...

Bewertet am 14.6.2017

Please read my survey results that I just submitted as it answers this question in depth.

Daylite is robust but not overly complicated. The customization aspect is excellent. Our team loves using it for a myriad of reasons including - customization of reports, the plugins from IOSxpert - they are fantastic(!), the mobile version on iphone is completely wired in an user friendly, the new team-view features are superb as we are all able to help deliver on tasks and projects when it counts, the user interface is very clean and organized, the calendar integration with iCal and Google is excellent, the smart lists for projects and opportunities are totally functional and help speed up large scale project accessability while connecting team members...and the list goes on. I particularly like the option of dragging up the most pressing opportunities and project to the top tool bar and having them right at my fingertips.

We also integrate Merlin Project into the larger projects and it's compatibility is excellent. There is a bit of learning curve but once our team took the time to dig in and get under the hood of the cross functionality, it only made our project management easier. In fact, I would say that through Daylite, we have come to sell our project management skills and realize this vertical as a profit center for our small company.

Honestly, Daylite is a game-changer. Congratulations on all that you have accomplished and we look forward to continued roll-outs and developments.

Need to continue improving Apple mail to Daylite and it would be great to have a slack-like messaging component. Probably the biggest 'want' is the ability to output to word and excel in some capacity. Daylite will output to excel in a very limited fashion - it works, but it could be smoother. I realize that this 'ask' would probably require licensing from Microsoft in some capacity and it may be cost prohibitive.

Otherwise, Daylite is a fantastic platform for Apple shops. We have been using it since 2012.

Antwort von Marketcircle

Thank you so much Tuey for your love of Daylite. We will pass your feedback to our Design and Development team.

David

VERY Responsive Support for a Great Product

Bewertet am 21.2.2018

It's the most fully integrated software that allows me to manage all aspects of my business (less accounting). I love the integrated functions of; Calendar, Task Management, Project Management, Sales Opportunity Tracking, Data collection and analysis, robust Contact Management.

These features, combined with the email integration piece, allows me to quickly turn an email into a; Task, Calendar event, note, idea, or just save to an associated project, opportunity, company or individual file.

Daylite is an indispensable part of my day and essential to running and growing my business.

Daylite allows me to integrate all aspects of my day into two portals (email & Daylite). Daylite email integration, combined with (Calendar, Tasks, Team, Projects, Opportunities, Forms, et al) allows me to work inside one interface for all my needs.

The email integration is my favorite piece. I can action any email for a thought, idea, task, appointment, note and numerous other uses, without having to copy/paste, forward or otherwise transfer information.

Instead of managing multiple softwares (Outlook, Project, Sales Force, etc) I can follow pipelines, workflows, activity sets, and send merged mailings all from one portal, tracked to each person or company. I am a HUGE Fan.

The only functionality I could ask for is to integrate an email app into Daylite which would make the process complete. Other than that, Daylite Cloud has been indispensable to running my business, managing my team, and growing revenue.

Antwort von Marketcircle

Thank you David for your wonderful review of Daylite!

We're very happy to know that Daylite helps you run your business and your team, while growing your revenue!

Thank you for sharing David. :)

James
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The perfect Mac CRM program.

Bewertet am 11.8.2018

While I am glad to see a Mac-compatible product, I really wish that it was available for PC users. As someone who uses a Mac for a laptop and a PC as a desktop, it can get a little annoying to have to bring out my Mac to use it. I have seen a lot of people complain that you cannot use Daylite with other email clients, I know you can use Gmail with Mail. I have not tried connecting my Gmail with Mail, but I would imagine that once you have it connected, Daylite will work with those as well.

Well, the best part of Daylite is its integration with my Mac’s Mail app. There are a lot of products that leave out Mac users, but Daylite works perfectly with my High Sierra machine. I love that I can create a calendar entry for things that I have to do that are mentioned in my emails. The ability to track future sales helps us keep up to date on how we are meeting our company’s goals. Not only is it very easy to use, but it also has a mobile app that syncs with the program.

The price has to be the biggest con for me. It is rather steep when compared to other CRM programs, especially when you start to add users. While I am personally glad that there is finally a Mac CRM program, as someone who also uses a PC, I find that it’s a little frustrating to have to pull out my Macbook every time that I needed to use the program. I would also like to see an option for more storage, especially for the cost of the program.

Christian
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Daylite in a law practice

Bewertet am 22.2.2019

I run a law practice. I don't know how I would be able to maintain an overview of my clients and projects and dead-lines without Daylite. The software never caused problems, save for errors on my own part. It's greatly appreciated.

I appreciate the fact that a template for the database came pre-installed and that it was easily modified to suit my needs in terms for categories of contacts and projects/objects. The e-mail integration is important to me as mails are generally attached to the relevant contacts/projects. The integration of pages and numbers templates provides for a smooth process of drafting letters, contracts, income sheets etc. The task system of setting dates to keep me alert on dead-lines is crucial as I do a law practice and dead-lines are an integral part of my couselling.

I was worried about transferring to the cloud as I couldn't get an authoritative answer from my association as to whether I was really allowed to store sensitive client data this way. Consensus now seems to prevail that this is OK, though.

Hi Christian,

Thanks so much for your feedback!

It's great to hear tasks are keeping your on track and our options for integration are making things run smoothly.

We know how important deadlines are and we're really happy we're helping you get things done!

We appreciate the time you took to share your comments - thank you again!

Chris
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

I look at Daylite as being my electronic office manager. Keeps me on track, and organized.

Bewertet am 13.9.2017

Helps keep my business activities, new biz, existing clients, projects' coordination, and link to billings on track, helping to reduce the stress of running my business.

As a sole proprietor, I needed a package that would keep me on track, and organized throughout all aspects of running my business. When used religiously, Daylite reduces the stress of being a business owner, allowing me to concentrate on being a creative professional. I am just beginning to use Daylite to organize my new business efforts, and am confident that it's keen organizational features will help grow my business. Now cloud based, I have access to my synchronized Daylite data across all platforms, IOS & Mac, from anywhere I have an internet connection.

Fairly steep learning curve that is worth the initial pain. The user MUST be dilligent in entering all pertinent data related to a project, prospect, lead, opportunity et.al. Enter the pertinent data immediately into Daylite and you will be rewarded with a secure, and concise database of information structured to keep the business owner on track. BUT, you must take the initial efforts to enter pertinent data. So, it is a con, but work thru that initial pain and it will be rewarded.

Antwort von Marketcircle

Thank you very much Chris for your review!

Benoit
  • Branche: Immobilien

Essential

Bewertet am 9.5.2020

I used the software for over 5 years and I recently came back to it having started a company with a partner. It is perfect to centralize the information and keep everything transparence.

This software is like an assistant to me. Once out of my head, I know the information will come back at the right time reminding me what I have to do.

The app has a lot if limitation. The mail assistant is great, but complicated for answers on the go via the Iphone.

Antwort von Marketcircle

Hi Benoit, we're so glad Daylite is helpful and works as an assistant for you!

We know how much it helps to have everything in one place! Thank you for taking the time to review us :)

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Feedback

Bewertet am 29.1.2020

It integrates seamlessly with Mac. It was the best software specifically designed for Mac users. Since our company runs 100% of Mac, it made sense to go with Daylite.

Software updates and functionality are lacking. I have requested numerous times for them to fix the bug with recurring calendar invites. They continue to say it is not a priority and will not be fixing. I can't think of any CRM/calendar, etc software that does not support recurring calendar invites. That is a huge issue with this product.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Daylite for Mac

it works well with Macs
Alan

Daylite is the perfect Apple Mac/iOS CRM and Project manager.

Bewertet am 22.1.2018

Daylite integrates so closely with the Apple ecosystem. It has allowed us to consolidate on all Apple technology and know that everyone has the best product for integration. One of the best parts for us is that it allows us to not only save and store as much information on our clients and transactions as we need, but it allows us to find, access, and get reports on that information. Many other CRM's that we tried previously were real estate industry specific, but they did not actually allow us to get the information in the ways that we wanted.

As we are in the real estate industry, there are many real estate specific products that were easier in the beginning to use. They were set up the way the majority of real estate agents/brokers work. Daylite took some extra time and effort to setup in the beginning, but we are now feeling like the extra time was worth it as we are able to customize it more to our systems. Just be prepared to put in the extra time up front.

Antwort von Marketcircle

Thank you Alan for your review of Daylite.

We're happy that you love the fact that Daylite integrates well with the Apple ecosystem.

May you continue to get more done with Daylite.

Eric
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Get Product For The Apple Centric Environment

Bewertet am 13.4.2017

Daylite manages customers, accounts opportunities with ease. Tightly coupled integration with Apple Mail and calendaring functions make it a seamless product that delivers results. It has depth and many time saving features as result of this tightly coupled nature of the Apple only ecosystem. It is this point where the challenge to Daylite exists, not the product but having the customer convert from a non-Apple platform to a Apple based computing infrastructure. The barriers of cost outside of Daylite are not insignificant, but the good news is that this cost barrier is becoming less over time and most users would be happy to move to an Apple based product.

Great Opportunity management. Ability to tag specific emails through the Mail Assistant to people, companies and opportunities is one of the greatest strengths
Easy to create sales processes
Find anything instantly with database wide searching.
Easy to integrate with supported 3rd party applications such as bulk mailers

Single platform support - Apple Only. (Including no Web Portal Interface)

Ian
Ian
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

All my data, easily searchable, in one place

Bewertet am 10.1.2018

Ability to interrelate people, companies, locations, business types etc etc in an almost infinitely customisable way.
Ability to maintain comprehensive records of activities, communications and relationships with contacts.
Powerful search criteria and ability to create smart lists from them.
Facilities to plan and follow up, linking multiple people, activities, companies, resources etc.
Having all my data in one place.
Intuitive, once you have understood all the available options.

Not really a "con", but rather a recommendation. Have a clear idea of what you want Daylite to do for you, and structure the highly flexible options, keywords, relationships, locations etc. accordingly before you start. You can edit reasonably easily, but it's best to get it approximately right at the outset.

Antwort von Marketcircle

Thank you Ian for your review of Daylite. We're very happy that Daylite helps you organize and run your business efficiently.

Victor
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The Best Rock-Solid Business Management Software (on any platform)

Bewertet am 28.9.2021

I've been able to run two businesses on Daylite, while also keeping track of clients and their matters, and delegating tasks to my team (and managing them).

As my firm grew beyond just me, I needed a solution that let me leverage my team without adding layers of complexity. Daylite become the place to turn to create workflows, manage contacts, run a calendar - and, in short, make it possible to run my business from anywhere.

As is the case with any good piece of software, there is a learning curve to using it well. Even if you implement only 10% of what it's good at, you'll be ahead of the game. Over time, you'll learn to use more and use it better and then it will be what keeps you humming along.

Antwort von Marketcircle

Hi Victor. Thank you for such a great review! We're happy to know you've been able to run two businesses and keep track of clients thanks to our workflows, contact managements and calendar features. Thank you for your support!

Jamie
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Terrible if you have big database - support is slow and no priorty given to issues

Bewertet am 1.6.2020

Terrible. It was Good until there is a problem...

Terrible. It was Good until there is a problem...

It basically does all we need when it's working.

The ISO does not work or sync. This is a huge issue that started over 6 months ago and I all I get is the run around about how they are working on it. No fixes, just "our engineering team is working on it". I've been using this software for 6 years and for the most part, has been decent until the last six months when I realised I am not a priority and they have little interest in addressing my problem.
IF YOU HAVE A BIG DATABASE or plan on growing one, don't even start with with this program.

Hi Jamie,

We're really sorry to hear you're having these issues - we know you have an open support ticket and are working with our team, and we'll keep doing everything we can to help!

We are glad to hear that you were enjoying Daylite prior to this, so we're doing our best to get you back there! Thank you for this feedback.

robin

Very Robust System for Small Business---But you Have to Put the Work In

Bewertet am 15.3.2017

Daylite has a lot of functionality and wonderful integration. (Our calendar and email integrates with Daylite). We use this software for our customer database. To get the most out of the product, you need to take the tutorials so you can learn how to "tag" customers and create mini databases. For example, if you have a buyer that has bought certain items from you company, you will want to tag that buyer with the name of the item so you can pull up reports. The more you use the tags and connections, the better your reports will be. We find these very useful, but if someone in the office forgets to tag a customer properly, the data is pretty much useless.

It is not "plug and play". You need to put the work in to understand the functionality.l If you have a "lazy" employee, you might not get the full use of the software