7Shifts Bewertungen

Scheduling, Communication, and Engagement for Restaurants

4.7/5 (370 Bewertungen)
Emilee W.
Mit Google übersetzen

7Shifts saved my company!

Bewertet am 4.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I used to schedule my staff with an excel spreadsheet, screenshot and posted to a Facebook Forum. It was a madhouse trying to deal with shift swaps and reading the staff clockin/out cards to match their shifts. With a growing company this just wasn't gonna cut it anymore. 7shifts popped up in my personal Facebook feed and the rest is Kismet. The software has helped clean up so many of my payroll processes, allows my staff to switch shifts with only others of the same experience level or higher (so I ALWAYS have a manager on shift and not a hoard of brand new employees), helps my managers reach staff more easily, is so easy to understand that I haven't had to train the new staff on it and combined with the 7punches Clock-in/out software- I can relax knowing my staff can't clock in if they aren't on the schedule and my staff can breathe easily with the ability to calculate their paycheck in advance! The staff at 7shifts has always been extremely helpful and always welcoming for suggestions and updates. I can't imagine moving to any other system and am so glad I found it!

It is easy to understand, set up and the customer service is extraordinary!

I wish there were more manager capabilities in the mobile app, but the app has improved already since it was first launched, so I imagine it will only get better.

Tory M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Lots of Bang for the Buck!

Bewertet am 21.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

7Shifts has been a tremendous timesaver! We used to spend so much time transferring requests to our paper scheduling forms. Now we can just work directly in the app. Saves paper too! Our staff is incredibly happy we've made this technological leap. Takes some stress out of their already busy lives by being able to switch shifts online. It has also alleviated the issue of "misreading" their schedule. As managers, we love that we no longer have to hear that excuse. Ha ha! Managing overtime is incredibly easier on 7Shifts. Prior to the app, we relied on floor managers to make judgement calls regarding shift exchanges when senior managers weren't available. Labor considerations didn't get factored into decisions and we would run higher labor numbers. Now that fewer managers are part of the shift exchange decisions, we know that the appropriate factors are being implemented into the decision making. The floor managers appreciate not having the pressure of making a decision that could negatively impact a shift. Posting and editing schedules in real time also alleviates issues. We would have people switch shifts and then forget. Now it goes immediately into their schedule once approved. Confusion alleviated!!! We don't use the auto-fill option but find that manually scheduling is so much more efficient in the app than it was on paper. I also love that you accept requests for features/functions and compile them for consideration. The service has always been wonderfully friendly and fast. The tutorials are really helpful and well done. I can't say enough good things. Thank you for creating such a user friendly app. Makes our busy restaurant lives so much easier!

Great tutorials
Fast and friendly support staff
Efficiency for reviewing labor
Incredibly communication tool between staff and management
Consider suggestions for functions and features and notify you if they become implemented
Fair price for the power of the product

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the great, in-depth review Tory. We're happy to hear that 7shifts is helping alleviate the classic "misreading the schedule" problem for Beaver Street Brewery. Cheers!

Brianna C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great, just needs some tweaks.

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Scheduling mistakes! I used collect employees' schedules and manually enter them into an availability table that I made on Excel. Then I would refer to that table as I made the schedule. The issues arose when employees would text me their availability or time off requests; those were easy to lose track of. This software puts the responsibility of accurate availability on the employee, it's great!

It saves time by allowing the employees to add their own availability, request time off, and switch shifts with each other. This software is a huge help and has solved scheduling problems and prevented some mistakes.

It only prints a week at a time, there is no condensed version to get a monthly schedule printed. The month-long format that they do have is horribly unorganized & does not print well. This isn't a big issue, it just uses up more paper and space than our previous scheduling method.
The absolute worst part about this software has to do with the roles that employees can be assigned: there is no "training" option under the roles that I created. This makes scheduling new employees very difficult. The work-around is tedious; remove their current roles, schedule them for the time they would train and write their role in the notes of that shift. This is inconvenient because it is difficult to track "unassigned" shifts. It would be great if there was a training option under each role so that when I run the report, I can track how many training shifts an employee has had.

Hi Brianna,

Thanks so much for the review! We appreciate your positive feedback AND your constructive feedback, which we absolutely take to heart. I have broken down your feedback piece by piece and sent it along to our product team to analysis and consideration. We will also have a member of our team reach out to you to see if we can create a better experience for your workflow.

All the best!

7.0/10
Ann S.
Mit Google übersetzen

7shifts was a game changer for us!

Bewertet am 24.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We now have 4 restaurants/bars that utilize 7shifts and it's hard to imagine how we ever survived without it! It's streamlined our scheduling procedures and simplified the process of employees requesting off, submitting availability and swapping shifts. 7shifts customer service team is also extremely responsive and receptive any time we encounter an issue or even just want to provide our feedback on a certain feature that we think could be improved. We also now use the reporting tool for putting together high level labor tracking reports at the end of each month. Thanks, 7shifts, you're the best!

I love that everything is in one place so you don't have to worry about forgetting that someone sent an email or text message requesting off for a 2 week vacation 6 months ago (which is the system we previously had in place!)

I didn't like that you had to wait to enter employee raises until they were set to go into effect - although 7shifts has recently improved this feature so that you can set a specific date for an employee's new wage to begin!

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks so much for the review Ann! It means a lot to our team that 7shifts has been able to help your growing business optimize (and report on!) your processes and continue to be successful. Cheers to you!

Arpita O.

Excellent scheduling software!

Bewertet am 18.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I used to make schedules through Excel, and would have employees email time off requests and availability changes. This software makes everything so much easier. It is so easy to use - copy schedules from week to week, move around shifts, copy shifts, etc. This app made me like making the schedule!

It's also employee-friendly - they can give up and pick up shifts, and manager can approve them. They can communicate with each other through chat. Phone numbers and emails are available, so employees can easily contact each other.

No glitches ever (previous app we used glitched and made errors to employees' schedules)
Budgeting tool
Ability to put in events
Color coding departments and jobs
Ability to print PDF schedule
Communication (chat and message options)
Employees can trade shifts
Availability and time off request features are perfect
Multiple locations allows you to use employees at different sites, but you can see in lighter color where they are already scheduled to work
Great value for the price
They keep making it better and will let you know when an update has been made

There's a minimal international fee charged monthly for 7Shifts. But that's all!

Antwort von 7shifts

Wow, wow, wow. Thanks for the kind words Arpita. We love hearing that you and your team are using every feature available in 7shifts to help Reggae Shack Cafe make scheduling less of a chore. Rock on!

Daniel C.

Best Scheduling Software for Restaurants

Bewertet am 2.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have invested time and money into alot of different software for our restaurant - scheduling, inventory, marketing, ordering etc. No product or service has come close to the Value, Convenience, and Effectiveness of 7Shifts. Some apps are overpriced, bulky, actually add more time and effort to your work week, not this one. From day one I have been throughly impressed with how well designed, engineered, executed, and supported this software is. We had a big name schedule software before 7Shifts, but it came with a big price tag and big headaches. I promise you, 7Shifts will make your life much easier, and improve the way you schedule and communicate with your staff. You can't go wrong with this software - it's built to be the best in the business, and it's second to none.

Very Easy to Learn and Use
Excellent Features You and Your Employees will love
Great Value, Inexpensive, Time-Saving
Outstanding Support Team
Constantly Innovating and Improving

2+ Years in and No Negatives. Like I said it's the best software of it's kind, custom built for the restaurant industry.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the kind words Daniel! We absolutely love working with you and the rest of your team at Carr's Steakhouse and looking forward to helping your business for years to come :)

Heather M.

7shifts, not just for scheduling

Bewertet am 28.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have found that using 7shifts significantly decreases the number of errors surrounding scheduling and requested time off which is priceless in a labor market like this. furthermore, the time and energy spent on writing the schedule is much lower than when we used a homemade spreadsheet.

7shifts makes scheduling easy with a copy to next week feature that allows scheduler to mimic previous weeks schedules.

the repeating schedule feature makes scheduling kinder - allowing staff to set a weekly schedule of availability.

the chat and announcements feature lets communication flow without messier emails and texts.

the app-based time off submissions really simplify and streamline a formerly archaic system that was easy to screw up with paper notes, emails, calendars, notebooks.

the shift pool empowers staff to make last minute changes to their schedules or pick up extra work.

there's a lot of neat features that you have to pay extra for like an events calendar and labor to sales based scheduling.

Antwort von 7shifts

Amazing! Thanks so much for the review Heather. We are happy to hear that 7shifts is proving beneficial to your team at State Park, especially in a tight labor market. Please do not hesitate to reach out if there is ever anything we can do to help support you or your team.

Sara jane M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Has all the tools you could need

Bewertet am 1.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I get updates/push notifications from 7 shifts every week when my schedule is published, as well as updates from my managers and corporate offices. I also sometimes use it to make work life easier. Really glad to have this piece of software I thought I'd never use. Very good for the restaurant industry and hourly positions.

It's a really nice layout, it has thought of just about everything you could possibly need to use the software for. I have personally found it very useful for looking up the contact information of my coworkers and keeping track of request off time. For people like servers who constantly drop/add/trade shifts with other people, there is a useful feature to do that as well.

It logged me out when I changed phones, don't think that's necessary to protect information on this kind of app, but was easy to recover password. Overall a very minor con.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the review Sara! We're happy to hear that 7shifts has everything you need to make your work life easier. We really appreciate your detailed feedback and if there is every anything we can improve upon in the future, please just reach out to our team any time. Cheers!

Shannon S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent tool that goes far beyond scheduling.

Bewertet am 30.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

7shifts ties together many organizational tools that has improved communication in our restaurant immensely. We make fewer scheduling errors, our staff can easily contact managers and coworkers through the messaging feature, amendments to the schedule keep everyone in the loop with notifications and the manager log book helps us stay on top of issues and address them quickly and effectively.

I originally decided to try the software because I thought it would save time and keep our BOH and FOH schedules cohesive. It pays for the time it saves and adds much more value with all of the additional features. Don’t hesitate to give it a try!

Our supervisors use the manager logbook and it has been extremely helpful in keeping everyone up to speed on daily operations, issues and ideas. We act much quicker when addressing problems with staff and maintenance, and reduce the distortion of facts when compared to transferring information along a chain of conversations. This is a valuable feature not to be overlooked.

Some of our staff members have been experiencing freezing and glitching in the app. Some staff are resistant to change and there was a lengthy transition time to get everyone on board. Now that it’s in place almost every new employee loves the interface and is eager to sign up.

Antwort von 7shifts

Amazing! Thanks so much for the fantastic, detailed review Shannon. We're thrilled to hear that 7shifts is providing your team with so much value. We looking forward to making 7shifts even more indispensable in the future :)

Michael B.

Beamer’s Coffee Bar

Bewertet am 17.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Watching our sales correspond with the labour reports from 7Shifts has been a game changer. The mobile app makes it so easy to see as an owner where you need your staffing levels to be each day, but it also records history so you can go back and see what your sales and labour with even a weather report from a year ago that day. Also the 7Punch system has made it real easy for our staff to clock in and out. Keeps it simple and easy to use.

The integration of 7Shifts labour reports to our POS TouchBistro sales reports has been the perfect marriage.

The interface of 7Shifts software has been easy to understand and use with admin, managers and staff levels.

Not much to say here because when moving over from another employee staffing company you quickly see the difference and benefits that 7Shifts has to offer you.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the outstanding review Michael! Our team has loved working with you and your team and we're SO excited to hear about the value that 7shifts and TouchBistro together are bringing to your business. We look forward to working with you and helping your business grow for years to come. Cheers!

Lynn L.
Mit Google übersetzen

Our old way was an Excel spreadsheet......

Bewertet am 27.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I can't imagine going back to the old way of doing things! When I've had questions or suggestions the 7shifts team has been prompt to respond and follow up.

Saves so much time over our old way of using an excel spreadsheet and having to keep track of paper time-off requests. Very easy to start using right away and great advanced features to use once you get into using the software! It was always a headache keeping track of vacation requests and changing availabilities - but now the computer flags them immediately. Employees feel more in control being able to electronically submit days-off requests and availability. Employees are easily able to see who's working or not in order to get their shifts covered/switched. Setting up shift templates and having the computer fill out the schedule according to employee availability is awesome. Employees being able to instantly see schedule and changes when they are made is great!

I'll never go back to excel for scheduling if that counts as a con?

Antwort von 7shifts

Lynn, hearing that you will never go back to Excel again is the highest praise we can review. Thanks so much for the great review!

Mit Google übersetzen

If they don't have what you're looking for, they will help you find it.

Bewertet am 27.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Before, we were using one service for our schedule-making, one for clocking employees in and out, one for payroll, etc., etc., etc. It's great to be able to simplify!

The number of features under the 7shifts umbrella is quite impressive when compared to their competitors. As a busy manager, it's very helpful to have one resource to do my scheduling, clock-ins and -outs, employee messaging, etc. Furthermore, if they don't have a feature I am looking for, their customer service chat is very helpful. I can be talking to a 7shifts representative in seconds about my ideas for easier use. I have even noticed that they have added a couple of these features.

We are a unique business, in that we are open 24/7. This service certainly functions well for us, with a few work arounds. However, it would be nice if they expanded their features to cater to different types of restaurants.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the review! We pride ourselves on delivering top-notch service, so we are excited to hear that your team has found it fast and effective. We're always looking to improve our app, so any time you have an idea for an improvement just reach out to us ¿ we want to hear it :)

Tricia N.

FINALLY one that works!

Bewertet am 5.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We jumped into online scheduling three years ago with Hotschedules. Good concept but it didn't function as promised and no one could help you. NOT THE CASE with 7shifts!! This system does exactly what it says it will & they are consisting upgrading and making it better. They are on the other end of the phone when you have questions. They are open to your suggestions. They are helpful and nice!! Customer service means everything to me because it is what I do. My expectations are high and these guys deliver!! The functionality is fantastic. It is not too complicated, the reports aren't overkill, great organization of features and the staff loves it. It is easy for them to operate as well. The ap for their phone is free. Just awesome all around. It is definitely worth every penny!!!! Our restaurant is part of a group of four. They are all their own entity with different concepts, employees and managers. But we need to be able to work together still and 7shifts worked directly with us to make it work for us.

Ease of use by staff. They have no troubles giving away a shift or picking one up. Putting in their availability is a breeze. It's just not complicated or time consuming so my staff is actually using it!

Odd to me that I can respond to some things directly by responding to a notification email or text but other things I cannot. For instance, availability vs. a shift pick up.

Ryan C.

It works.

Bewertet am 29.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Working with the app has been awesome. Never had a problem. When something works well you should rarely need support. But there's been a few times I've asked a question on how to do something and they were super responsive and cool.

Its turn key. When opening a restaurant nothing is turn key. Once you set it up..It works 100% like it's supposed to. Communication/announcements. When there s a problem from the day before I can segment that based on position. No need to hit the FOH with a lesson that's only applicable to the BOH. This allows that.

Its really hard to find something I don't like. I really have no complaints. But I think a good feature to add: historic sales inputs- for the labor %- to continue the next week automatically.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the review Ryan! We love hearing that our client success team has been able to help you out so quickly. It's what drives them to always provide top-notch service!

Steve S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Less time scheduling, more time where I'm needed!

Bewertet am 30.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Like I mentioned above in my title and in the 'pros', so much less time dealing with my old Excel spreadsheet ....... schedules are done in a matter of minutes, and less mistakes with availabilities and time off requests.

I love how easy it is to make weekly schedules. From just copying them week to week, to easily changing a shift when an employees availability is not there, to keeping track of days off needed....... less to worry about! Also, NO MORE EXCEL SHEETS!! No more creating the following week, fixing a cell calculation that got changed, no more adding up all employee hours individually! Just add in 7punches, and all that is taken care of for you! Just close a payroll period, download the excel file and print. Simple. OH, and I forgot to mention the app!! Wonderful, and great updates happening!

Honestly, it works great. I can't complain. Money well spent!

Antwort von 7shifts

Wow, thanks for the kind words Steve. We love hearing when we can help our clients get our of "Excel Hell" Let us know if there is anything we can ever do for you and your team!

Arthur J.

Empowering Staff Through Scheduling

Bewertet am 9.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I started off with 7 shifts as a way of creating a simple digital schedule for my remote production facility staff that also executed offsite markets and events. Later, 7 shifts empowered me to take over the manual scheduling system that was in place at my full service Pub location which empowered my staff to be able to take control of their scheduling needs at their convenience.

Cloud based desktop and mobile app interface that empowers staff to build and maintain schedule and to be able to communicate with each other about scheduling needs and events.

there is not anything significant that I like least about the software to note.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks so much for the review Arthur! We really appreciate the feedback of long-time users like yourself and we are genuinely excited to hear about the empowerment that 7shifts provides to your staff. Please let us know if there is ever anything we can do to ensure that 7shifts remains your top choice for scheduling and communication.

Andy L.
Mit Google übersetzen

Better than its competitors. The most user friendly scheduling software you will find. Saves TIME!

Bewertet am 31.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We used to use a MS Excel spreadsheet that calculated labor and flagged overtime. The problem was the ability to "Break" it by accidentally hitting the wrong key. Any schedule maker who wasn't a MS Excel wiz would then have trouble "Fixing" the schedule. This led to me vetting various scheduling software to find something more user friendly than MS Excel. We tried plenty of them, but 7Shifts stood head and shoulders above the rest.

It takes the excuse-making out of the scheduling process by keeping the schedule makers organized, informed, and on top of everything. Employee involvement makes the schedule maker's job much easier as well. The user friendliness is far superior to any other software. The iPhone/Android app is seamless and takes only a few minutes to grasp in its entirety. Lastly, if/when we have an issue to resolve, the customer service reps do an outstanding job of being available, friendly, and knowledgeable.

Occasional bugs...but customer service embraces the reporting of any issues because they want the software to be as good as possible.

Jason W.

Simple, Clean, But Enough Features To Get The Job Done Efficiently

Bewertet am 19.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are a fast-casual restaurant group with a dozen locations. We came across 7Shifts after failing to successfully work with a handful of other scheduling systems. researching scheduling software for our scheduling needs. Selecting the proper scheduling software for us is very crucial, as we rely heavily on such systems to efficiently utilize labor and to keep good records. On top of that, it is also very costly to switch systems if one fails to work out, so we wanted to be sure it works for us. We tested out 7Shifts with its trial offer, and gave it a run, and everything worked very intuitively. Jordan (CEO) was also very helpful to address our questions and needs, and works hard to make sure our concerns are addressed. The software has a clean, focused take on scheduling, especially for restaurant businesses, and works well for groups like ours with multiple locations. User interface for scheduling is very intuitive and easy to work with, and reports are readily available. 7Shifts knows how to focus on the essentials that matter instead of frills that the industry just don't need.

Ease of use; ease of set-up; straight-forward sales and support; affordable pricing; willingness to innovate and grow in features; good report generations

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the review Jason! Always a pleasure working with you.

Kristen W.

Bewertet am 3.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We're happy with the main functions of 7shifts and overall it has simplified our scheduling process!

The best part about 7shifts is that any time I have a question, I write a quick message in the pop-up chat located in the bottom right corner, and someone gets back to me within a few minutes. This program easily tracks employees availability and vacations. It has some great key features, and is easy to use.

It would be great if when scheduling, you can view the day and have a simple button to view the next day. Instead, you have to close the pop-up window, and select the next day separately. Additionally, it would be better if there was a way to input start and end time by clicking and dragging instead of manually entering each start and end time.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the review Kristen!. We've happy to hear that our client success team always is there to support you and your team. Also, thanks for the great product suggestions ¿ I've pass those along to our team. Cheers! :)

Kurt O.

A great value

Bewertet am 23.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My overall experience has been very positive. 7 Shifts has allowed me to save several hours a week and be a more effective personnel manager.

7 Shifts allows me to take a much more strategic approach to scheduling. Before 7 shifts, I managed my schedule manually and most of my mental energy was spent creating the scheduling template and organizing my employee's scheduling requests. With 7 shifts, the template is already created and the employees are in charge of managing their own requests. The end result, I can spend my time scheduling my employees strategically to best meet my anticipated demand at the greatest value.

The software is such an improvement as compared to what I was dong that I really can't find any faults.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the review Kurt! We love hearing that 7shifts has helped shift your approach to more "strategic" scheduling and sharing of responsibility between you and your staff. We can't wait to continue to work with you for years to come.

Ryan S.

7 Shifts Review

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 28.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

From the beginning of the free trial that the support team set us up, to the end of the trial just showed how great of a program 7 shifts is. My employees are already raving about it and how easy the phone app is too. The program is great and so is the customer service from the support team.

Ease of use, customer service, speed, responsiveness, price, does exactly what we were looking for.

Can't think of a con...just a great program

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the review Ryan! We're excited to hear that 7shifts has been easy to setup and that you and your staff are loving it. Also, thanks for the kind words regarding our customer service. We take the support we provide our clients very seriously so it mean a lot to us to hear that it has been a benefit to you. All the best!

Jeb V.
Mit Google übersetzen

Save managers time; Saves on Labor cost; Increase employee satisfaction.

Bewertet am 27.1.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I run a 450 seat high volume seafood restaurant with up to 115 employees in the summer. Scheduling the various departments was a on average 4-5 hours of headache filled work as myself and my 3 assistant managers shared request from staff via text messages, Facebook posts, emails, & notes left on desk . It was an overwhelming headache. Schedules were built in excel, printed and posted in the restaurant. Staff members who were off that day would call the hostess or managers to find out there shifts during the dinner rush. I figured there had to be something better. After searching on line I found 7Shifts and gave it a try. The first week we ran 7shifts and the old excel system. Once the staff realized how easy it was to request off and switch shifts (With manager approval) we ditched the excel format completely.
Management: I have been the GM for 10 years. I can honestly say that this app has been one of the single best tools I have ever used. Selfishly I love the fact it saves me time. I am no longer coming into the building and finding out an employee called out and scrambling to find someone to cover at prep time. My managers and I can track the requests, call outs, and swaps to ensure we have appropriate staff for the evening. I wish I found this 10 years ago.
Save labor costs: We had been using Micros Labor Mgmt software but I personally feel that Micros needs to get their software out of the 90's and become more user friendly. Entering forecasting sales data is simple of 7shifts. Editing employee rates of pay and jobs is much faster than on Micros. We were able to avoid potential overtime by the 7shifts alerts when approving shifts being given away.
Employee satisfaction: Our staff was happy to be able to get immediate feedback on requested time off. Instant approval on covered shifts and immediate d notification of schedules. I have staff who have worked at major corporate chains and other independent restaurant. They all have said this makes their life easier.
I can not express how supportive I am of this App!

Time Saving and Efficient

Bewertet am 28.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

With using 7 shifts I am able to save so much time and have more efficient schedules. Not only are we able to make better schedules that fit our business and employee needs, we also have improved communication tremendously. Our company has 4 different locations, so being able to share employees and see when they are scheduled at other location really helps the communication process. That is something that we have always struggled with. Now we can send out daily announcements to let our employees know of any events or specials going on. We also have put the responsibility of covering shifts on the employees to get them covered and pick up shifts when needed without involving management. Also they do not have the excuse to say they do not know their schedule when the app makes everything easily available.

I love that you can make a schedule template for each role, it is a huge time saver to plug in all of the shifts.

For the mast part 7 shifts covers all of the basic needs. I just wish their were more features.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the review! :)

Jayelynn W.

Easy to Use & Functional

Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, it's simple and easy to use and has great functions.

Simple and easy to use. You can message staff directly or by job description- so if there is something I specifically need the kitchen to know I can select that particular group. The app is helpful and I can respond to emails with "approved" or "denied" for even quicker responses to shift changes. I also like that there is an events calendar that the staff can see.

If you're doing the schedule on the app rather than the website, it doesn't show you who has requested time off or who is unavailable to work that day. I also cannot edit the preset shift times on the app.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the review Jayelynn! Happy to hear that our communications tool help keep your team in sync and that we've made it easier for you to manage requests. We've got some big things planned for our mobile app this coming year, so hopefully we will be able to address your concerns :)

Logan W.
Mit Google übersetzen

It’s the right fit for us

Bewertet am 27.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use 7Shifts 99% as a scheduling tool and so my staff can put their shifts up in the shift pool and communicate if they do not have each other’s phone numbers. 7Shifts does exactly what I need from it and the cost is well worth my time.

The ease of use is the first thing that comes to mind. The interface is simple to explain to people who are not technologically inclined and this app is not missing any features that I need.

I cannot think of any complaints I have. Maybe if I tried out a few more of your competitors I might see an area of improvement...but I like it better than the competition I have seen.

Antwort von 7shifts

Thanks for the review Logan! We're happy to hear that 7shifts is the right fit for your restaurant and it has everything you and your staff need to stay connected.