AVG Antivirus Business Edition

2055 Bewertungen

Iyad
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Light on resources but Works!

Bewertet am 2.11.2019

Very Practical Alternative.

very efficient and effective against malware and viruses as I have been using this Antivirus for a long time.
I like most the very light use of memory and resources compared to what I had before and yet it is the cheapest.

I have nothing to complain about this software.

Nicolas Frichot
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

AVG internet Security: Secured Network Protection Via Link Scanning

Bewertet am 3.12.2019

My experience with AVG Internet Security is more than positive. Furthermore, it does not slows the computer, even during scans. It is for me, one of the best world-class security protections. I absolutely recommend if you are looking for a light but powerful internet security solutions.

The real-time protection that AVG Internet Security offers is impressive. This has kept our systems secured and even if an exploit is discovered, the database offers optimal protection thanks to the instant cloud updates. AVG Internet Security furthermore scans all links in the browser, preventing us even from entering malicious website.

AVG Internet Security usually generates false positive, especially when it comes to .exe files. I believe that this should be reviewed by the technicians, for softwares coming from reputable source.

Tina
  • Branche: Regierungsbeziehungen

AVG INTERNET SECURITY

Bewertet am 27.8.2019

I am making sure that we do not get viruses or malware on our computer. We have the confidence in this program that our computer will not be infected and cause our computer to be comprised.

I really like that if there is any malware or viruses detected I’m notified immediately. We had tried Norton in the past and we just have not found a better program to assist us with virus protection.

There is nothing that we don’t like here in our office. We knew this immediately after completing our trial period.

Pedilson Cassule
  • Branche: Computer-Hardware
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Great for virus and malware security

Bewertet am 7.10.2022

I've been using this antivirus for years, it keeps my computer safe from the outside world, however I recommend it to anyone looking for a safe, practical antivirus that doesn't consume a lot of RAM.

Low consumption of resources;
Simplicity and security;
Virus blocking scanner;
Flexibility with different platforms.

Customer service.

Melissa
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love the business edition of AVG

Bewertet am 17.5.2022

I love how easy AVG Antivirus Business Edition is for our multiple computer business to use. Its easy to set up on all devices.

There is nothing I don't like about AVG Antivirus

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Powertech Antivirus

Warum AVG Antivirus Business Edition gewählt wurde

The business edition was something I wanted to try that they don't offer.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu AVG Antivirus Business Edition

The name has a good reputation
Janice
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The ultimate security for your business needs

Bewertet am 11.5.2022

This software has protected our business data completely. Easy to use and understand. Any questions or problems have been easily answered.

The software is easy to use. Customer service is easy to contact if you have a question or problem with the software. Very secure feeling to know that your data is protected.

I like this software very much. If I was to choose a least favorite thing about it might be the price. Maybe offer a discount the longer you use the service.

Josías
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Is AVG Antivirus Business Edition Safe?

Bewertet am 23.11.2021

My overall experience with AVG Antivirus has been really good and enjoyable. I recommend this software to everyone who may have it because this is a professional software that will help to keep your devices free of viruses and all kinds of malware that can damage it.

What I like most about AVG Antivirus is the professionalism with which it works. What I mean is that AVG Antivirus performs scans on all operating systems, provides you with statistics and specific reports on the problems your device may experience. Also, separate VPN, system optimization, privacy, and identity theft protection products are available

What I like least about AVG Antivirus is that the scan it performs can take too long or too slow and it has imited bundled theft identity and privacy protections

Dustin
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great anti virus for the money

Bewertet am 19.2.2020

I am happy with the software. I am being protected against viruses, malware and hacking attempts.

Helps keep your computer safe and virus free. Also helps protect your email, as well as safe browsing and helps protect you from hacking attacks.

The only con with the program is that it can run a tad slow, making your system start up slower than before installing it, but it doesn't effect it much.

Yash
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

PC friendly Security App

Bewertet am 8.7.2020

In all the app is quite user and computer friendly, it is fast and if you are premium user its the best app that I would recommend for complete protection.

The best thing I liked about this app is its new smart scan feature. This feature is complete package for scanning all types of fundamental threats that can occur. The browser threats scans for the websites that can be vulnerable to viruses plus there is a feature known as Hacker Attacks. I haven't seen such type of features in any other antivirus applications that I have used.

The least I liked about the software is that the free version only offers basic protection and you have to purchase the app for the premium features to use. Also the premium version of the app is quite costly.

César José
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Acceptable, but not at the level of the competition.

Bewertet am 27.5.2022

The software fulfills the purpose of being a tool to detect viruses and threats to the computer. It has a simple installation process, and it detects the most frequent viruses that appear while browsing the Internet. The virus database engine works fine, but I think it could be much more optimal with regards to recall consumption.

The graphical interface is not very nice, but it fulfills the purpose of guiding the user in the first use. Before it offered an attractive offer, but now it is one more of many. The database engine consumes a lot of computer resources, and its update sometimes requires more time than the competition, but it is a minor detail.

Donald
  • Branche: Fotografie

Great Value Internet Security

Bewertet am 25.2.2020

AVG Internet Security helps protect my desktop computer. It is very beneficial because it helps ensure that my computer is protected from Internet issues. It solves the potential for Internet issues.

I like that AVG Internet Security is free. Other similar services are very expensive. AVG is the only free service I could find.

The least thing I liked is that the AVG software can be difficult for me to use. It seems to have a different platform than McAfee. I would prefer for the platform to be similar to McAfee.

Daniel
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Internet Security, Hands Down!

Bewertet am 28.2.2020

I will continue to use AVG and tend to recommend it to friends and family who are having problems with internet garbage and viruses. I have not had one problem with it installed on a computer. Maybe I'm lucky; probably, AVG works!

AVG Internet Security is my go-to anti-virus software. I use it for all of my business computers, personal computers, and always recommend it. I have never had a problem.

Honestly, AVG has never given me problems. My husband is a tech nerd and swears by Bitdefender but I have had multiple problems with functionality of their antivirus. AVG is solid.

• Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

easy to install and free protected Virus software!

Bewertet am 8.11.2019

Used AVG for years and will use it for many more..

AVG is one of the many FREE virus software. I use it personally and for my businesses. It is free, easy to use and keeps you well protected.

The only thing I have noticed about AVG over the years is that there are some popups upon startup sometimes which you cannot turn off as its informing you on your PC performance.

• Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very strong and powerful antivirus software

Bewertet am 11.9.2019

I like it most for best internet working free from several viruses.

Way of capturing viruses and scanning technology

It's multiple functions and tools for different types of viruses

Sean
  • Branche: Druck

The Best Virus Scanning Software I have Used

Bewertet am 25.9.2020

It has been great! I always recommend it when anybody asks my opinion on which virus scanner they should install on their pc's.

AVG is great because it works well (detects suspicious activities, scans emails, watches & checks downloaded files) like many virus scanning softwares out there, but does it in a very straightforward, non bloated way. Detects what you want it to detect, but doesn't cause slow downs or crashes.

There isn't much I don't like about AVG ... it could maybe use a little bit of a graphical overhaul, but really that is a minor nitpick.

Brandon
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Antivirus solution with it all

Bewertet am 21.11.2019

AVG is my go to for antivirus protection on my PC. It works well with automated scans and up to date virus protection. Additional features like VPN, PC cleaning and firewall are a welcomed addition to my PC.

AVG has a number of extra tools in their suite which makes it a great addition to the security tool belt for my PC. Including PC scrubbing which helps deep clean the computer of junk.

As with most antivirus software constant reminders to upgrade or add this or that is always annoying. I did snag it on sale so keep an eye out.

Mariana

An easy-to-use tool that allows you to have your electronic equipment, at home or in your...

Bewertet am 28.6.2018

This software has been too valuable a tool for the security issue, keeps the electronic equipment always clean of malicious viruses, as well as family information, photos, documents, personal files and / or other tools will always be protected and will not be hacked. AVG will review Internet security programs, including periodic scans, scans of emails sent and received (including the addition of page attachments to emails indicating this), the ability to repair some virus-infected files, and a security vault virus, where the infected files are saved, a simile to a quarantine zone

It protects the team from malicious viruses that damage our computers and then it is hard to replace them because of the high cost.
Protection to email and the web
Protection for USB or any external recordable device
Protection against hacker attacks
Protection of privacy
Protection to the family circle, when obtaining photos and private documents and not hacked from our equipment.
Security in mobile equipment, you can download the application for cell phones
Easy to install
Scanning of emails sent and received (including adding footers to emails that indicate it), the ability to "repair" some files infected by viruses

Can only be used at home, without commercial use
Does not include a "Game Mode" (silent detection)
Always show an ad to buy the professional version
The toolbar uninstaller does not work, but reinstalls the add-on if it is removed manually.
While it has regular updates, the paid version has more priority in downloading signatures for the latest viruses
You can not analyze units in the network in the work area, you have to make each computer and that means time consumption for the operator that runs it.

Emir
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

One of the most efficient and effective antivirus solutions

Bewertet am 15.11.2021

Ever since we started using this software we have felt quite safe and protected due to its continuous active scanning which boosts our confidence from time to time. Altogether, I greatly appreciate all of the services that have been rendered by this software as in a business world nowadays all of the malware attacks hold a very crucial position. In my opinion, it is one of the best and most compelling antivirus software out there. It is undoubtedly one of the perfect solutions available in the market currently. This software helps you protect yourself from all kinds of cyber and malware attacks that can typically harm your files which are immensely important to us.

AVG AntiVirus Business Edition is an Antivirus Software that has been my most favorite endpoint security software. It is being used in my whole organization for a long time now. It keeps all of our systems running and protected from all different types of malware attacks that are bound to happen. Undoubtedly, this is one of the most incredible tools because it has actually helped my organization quite a lot as confidentiality is one of the most crucial concerns while running an organization and AVG AntiVirus Business Edition has looked into this very critically. AVG AntiVirus Business Edition is a great software when it comes to monitoring all of the user accessibility plus all the traffic flows. Apart from that, This software has a fast scanning speed which is very great for us.

AVG AntiVirus Business Edition is very positive, it is also negative due to some of the limitations which I have found with my personal experience with this software. I personally think that this software demands more attention in its interface as it is lacking in many aspects.

Ruben
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

AVG is the underdog winner of Antivirus

Bewertet am 6.10.2021

I think AVG produces some of the best antivirus in the market. I am very satisfied with its performance.

AVG is not only easy to install and use, but it keeps itself out of the way from the user.

The look and feel of the software feels a bit dated, which can create some distrust in its ability to protect.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Bitdefender GravityZone

Warum AVG Antivirus Business Edition gewählt wurde

Norton was too invasive and hard to use.
Osarumwense
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

AVG Anti-Virus has been protecting my devices for ages.

Bewertet am 17.6.2021

Regardless of the con, it's one of the best anti-virus app I have ever used.

The simple user's interface is something to like about AVG.
It's been serving me good for years now. I love the Anti-theft feature. You can protect your online privacy by using the VPN feature.
It provides you with features to lock your apps, so other people cannot have access.
I'm using it both on my Windows (pc) and android (phone). You can free up used memory on your phone by using "Clean Junk" feature. It's an amazing app.

One major issue I'm having is overheating of my battery. It drains my battery. Please, this needs to be fixed.

You can't access all the features on free trial version; you have to pay to upgrade to Pro version to be able to use all the amazing features.

Claudio Ulises

AVG EFFECTIVE, detects and blocks all types of threats.

Bewertet am 27.6.2018

AVG ANTIVIRUS: of the three best security suites of the moment, you have on the computer when the program is in action. Without that we are talking about an excessive overload of the system, because its average of 3 seconds is precisely the average of the industry, the truth is that activities such as the opening of websites, installation of programs or document analysis take the AVG Antivirus much longer (3 seconds more than average, a very considerable figure for some users).

AVG is perfectly capable of protecting your computer from threats that persist online. It allows users to make customized installations, only the modules that they consider that they need and want to use frequently, the package integrates very well with the network functions of the Windows operating system.
It allows you to make a group at home so you can share files and folders through the local network and also to work with the Windows platform applications. The Internet Security suite is ideal for offices. AVG is the protection you need while browsing the web and using its functions

Its most basic package is not complete enough, and when we move to the middle, Internet Security, the level of security it offers is still insufficient, although its analysis is very fast, the suite slows down the system more than other competitors

• Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Forget your boxed anti-virus, this will do the trick

Bewertet am 5.3.2019

I have used AVG since 2012. My switch was through a friend that recommended it to me after many veined attempts at using expensive anti-virus software ended in corrupted computers. Not only do we use it at work, but I use it on my personal computers as well. It is a practical program that is good at what it does. Aside from the occasional pop-ups, you forget it is doing its job until it blocks the malicious activity it is intended to inhibit. It gives you a welcoming message when it has quarantined the problem so you can get back to your regular activities. This Anti-Virus will have you saying "Thanks AVG!" with a smile rather than sarcasm.

AVG is an extremely cost effective solution for your Anti-Virus needs. It is simple, can be free, and it works. We use it on all of our computers.

AVG does like to pop-up frequently in the corner of your screen to let you know of updates and promotions. This is nothing more than a bit of a nuisance. However, you do need to be careful when exiting out of the notifications. I have on more than one occasion accidentally selected "yes" to a notification that wants to download AVG's Secure browser. For some, they may like it; I however I do not like to stray from Chrome. Unfortunately this feature does not just install the secure browser but sets it as your default as well.

Alvaro
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

AVG is fast and reliable!

Bewertet am 17.7.2018

Internet Security has never been more necessary in this millennial / digital age. AVG gives me the confidence in using my PC for internet research, downloading of files, and just about anything that may seem scary to infect my computer. False positives come very very rarely for me.

Good threat detection and easy on my hardware. AVG Free is good enough, but go for the paid one if you need extra coverage and support!

I was first introduced to AVG back in college. It was the AV of choice for the entire university deployment. I was then part of the technical support team for the implementation.

I find AVG to be fast and does not take a toll on system resources (e.g., others are memory hogs). I also like the interface which is intuitive and easy to operate. Back then, I found it easy to teach the (older) end-users. The updates come in regularly, and up-to-speed whenever new threats come about.

It has good detection. I compared it with other more popular antivirus software, and it's detection is almost similar, if not more comprehensive.

AVG performs best with the basic protection.. other AV's have come up with extra features and better malware protection... something worth improving on for AVG to stay on top.

Elyse
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

The Very Best in Keeping You (and Your Company Info) Safe

Bewertet am 9.9.2019

With AVG, I can go about my work and personal web use with peace of mind: I know that no matter who's out there, trying to get my information, AVG has got my back. I love that once you set it up, you never have to think about it again. It's how internet security should be.

I used to be one of those people who didn't have any security protocols set up on my computers, not even at work. I naively thought I was safe because I never spent any time on "suspicious" websites--but oh, how wrong I was! Luckily, my tech-savvy husband discovered this and remedied it simply: with AVG Internet Security. I loved that with one click, I was set and safe for a year--no monthly subscriptions, no hassle.

If I were just using my computer for personal use (email, online shopping, etc.), I might have a hard time justifying using anything but the free version. It's robust and has pretty much all the features you might need (scans, email attachment checks, etc.) . Since I use the same laptop at home and at work now, however, it's worth the extra money for me. I don't want to risk company information getting exposed (or company equipment ruined).

Patrizia
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Useful antivirus, widely customizable and affordable

Bewertet am 22.1.2019

I had some problems with different free antiviruses, such as low efficacy against new viruses and uninstallation difficulties. Then I decided to try AVG and now I can finally sleep peacefully.

AVG is a great antivirus, available two versions: basic protection (freemium) and full protection.

For private use, I installed the basic version on my personal computer and smartphone, because it admirably meets my security needs. Indeed, it offers effective computer and web/email protection.

Surely, the basic version has some gaps that need to be filled for business use. Indeed, only the full option ensures the protection of your personal and payment from viruses and hacker attacks.

You can easily set your preferences for each protection field, meaning that you can choose how strong the protection should be and you can also schedule virus check, computer scan, and updates.

AVG might slow down your devices, so if your computer is not powerful enough, before installing AVG check how much resources it requires and evaluates if it is the best choice for your needs.