AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Sortieren nach

1995 Bewertungen

César josé R.
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Acceptable, but not at the level of the competition.

Bewertet am 27.5.2022

The software fulfills the purpose of being a tool to detect viruses and threats to the computer. It has a simple installation process, and it detects the most frequent viruses that appear while browsing the Internet. The virus database engine works fine, but I think it could be much more optimal with regards to recall consumption.

The graphical interface is not very nice, but it fulfills the purpose of guiding the user in the first use. Before it offered an attractive offer, but now it is one more of many. The database engine consumes a lot of computer resources, and its update sometimes requires more time than the competition, but it is a minor detail.

Melissa C.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Love the business edition of AVG

Bewertet am 17.5.2022

I love how easy AVG Antivirus Business Edition is for our multiple computer business to use. Its easy to set up on all devices.

There is nothing I don't like about AVG Antivirus

Powertech Antivirus

Warum AVG Antivirus Business Edition gewählt wurde

The business edition was something I wanted to try that they don't offer.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu AVG Antivirus Business Edition

The name has a good reputation
Mohamed I.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Don't buy cheap antivirus software

Bewertet am 25.5.2022

An experience that is not good enough, I hope to develop protection and detection techniques for them.

It is a very light program and its interface is simple. I think it is suitable for weak devices and routine uses for work.

Its protection system is very weak in detecting threats, and here I am talking about the paid version, in addition to that it passes many network attacks without alerting or detecting them. During my experience with many security programs with many cyber attacks, AVG was one of the worst products In addition, when you buy a key for 20 users, you can use it for more than 50 users.
I don't know how a scenario like this can happen with a security company!!
Unfortunately, it cannot detect threats through websites or downloads, nor can it detect the malware that is inside the RAR files.

Intercept X Endpoint, Norton AntiVirus und ESET Endpoint Security

Warum AVG Antivirus Business Edition gewählt wurde

Because of the ability of the Eset product to quickly detect and block cyber threats and prevent their spread in the network and devices.

ESET Endpoint Security
Janice B.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

The ultimate security for your business needs

Bewertet am 11.5.2022

This software has protected our business data completely. Easy to use and understand. Any questions or problems have been easily answered.

The software is easy to use. Customer service is easy to contact if you have a question or problem with the software. Very secure feeling to know that your data is protected.

I like this software very much. If I was to choose a least favorite thing about it might be the price. Maybe offer a discount the longer you use the service.

Mario humberto A.

Otimo antivirus

Bewertet am 29.5.2022

otima facil de usar, trabalha em segundo plano,

facil de usar, facil de instalar, facil de configurar

a demora no sacneo do sistema completo ao fazer a barredura de dados

Avast Secure Browser

Gründe für den Wechsel zu AVG Antivirus Business Edition

facil de usar, ja usei outras versões e nao tive problemas com produto e indico para clientes que fazo manutenção de sistema operativo.
Girish P.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Best in Antivirus At Mid Range

Bewertet am 17.5.2022

Its been great expect as system resources used are very less.

Fast installation and less system resources utilization.

Slight delay in update and less feature as compared to costly antivirus

Vivek B.
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

AVG Antivirus is an effective tool for enterprise level security

Bewertet am 30.6.2022

Overall, AVG Antivirus is an industry standard tool when it comes to enterprise level security and is useful for organizations of all sizes.

The application is powerful yet easy to use. The user interface is very intuitive and the application keeps performing in background. The settings offer administrators and power users the ability to customize as required but are not inhibiting to casual users, which is an immensely positive feature.

The software deletes malicious and suspected files without asking for confirmation, however this could also be an administrator setting and not a direct con. Apart from that, very little to dislike about this application.

Hamza B.
  • Branche: Geschäftsbedarf & -einrichtung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

Review About AVG Antivirus Business Edition-Upgrade

Bewertet am 12.5.2022

With AVG, I can pass approximately my paintings and private internet use with peace of mind: I understand that irrespective of who is out there, seeking to get my information, AVG has were given my back. I love that when you set it up, you in no way must reflect onconsideration on it again. It's how net safety have to be.

I like that it defend my devices, it's easy to install, and simple to understand, to date thus good!!! i favor it.
The exceptional aspect that i love approximately that is its unfastened model that's effortlessly to be had with maximum of the capabilities for all of the running systems.

However the worst problem is that there have been a couple of instances while it might motive a whole lock up of my tool because of replace troubles or conflicts with different software program which have been NOT infected.

• Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

Best Anti Virus solution No BS

Bewertet am 9.5.2022

The simplicity and the accuracy of the software is amazing. Pin points threats and eradicates efficiently.

The FREE trial should be FREE in all means. Putting a restriction to the features might be a deal breaker.

Jordan B.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Cheap, effective but a hog for resources

Bewertet am 25.6.2022

It protects our pcs from pretty much anything

It is a resource hog and can dramatically slow down your machine.

Emir H.
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

One of the most efficient and effective antivirus solutions

Bewertet am 15.11.2021

Ever since we started using this software we have felt quite safe and protected due to its continuous active scanning which boosts our confidence from time to time. Altogether, I greatly appreciate all of the services that have been rendered by this software as in a business world nowadays all of the malware attacks hold a very crucial position. In my opinion, it is one of the best and most compelling antivirus software out there. It is undoubtedly one of the perfect solutions available in the market currently. This software helps you protect yourself from all kinds of cyber and malware attacks that can typically harm your files which are immensely important to us.

AVG AntiVirus Business Edition is an Antivirus Software that has been my most favorite endpoint security software. It is being used in my whole organization for a long time now. It keeps all of our systems running and protected from all different types of malware attacks that are bound to happen. Undoubtedly, this is one of the most incredible tools because it has actually helped my organization quite a lot as confidentiality is one of the most crucial concerns while running an organization and AVG AntiVirus Business Edition has looked into this very critically. AVG AntiVirus Business Edition is a great software when it comes to monitoring all of the user accessibility plus all the traffic flows. Apart from that, This software has a fast scanning speed which is very great for us.

AVG AntiVirus Business Edition is very positive, it is also negative due to some of the limitations which I have found with my personal experience with this software. I personally think that this software demands more attention in its interface as it is lacking in many aspects.

Ross H.
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

It's good but a little pricey

Bewertet am 9.5.2021

This is one of those solutions that is working well for small and medium businesses where maybe they just need something that is going to do the job well enough and don't have the skills or finance to have something with more options and features set-up. At least this is where I have seen the value of it. It sets up easily isn't too much of a hassle in the background and if you're just using standard software then there's unlikely to be any need for anything more than AVG for business. If the price is manageable, then it's a good solution.

AVG provides all the familiar options for customising the "when where and how" for scanning the incoming and outgoings from a business, and these are handled well. However the most noticeably good thing for us when we replaced our previous protection was the increase in responsiveness for our slightly aging machines. AVG seems to have gotten back to being relatively lightweight which is great!

I don't like the console, it's a bit difficult to navigate and some unintuitive buttons and options for controlling and containing things. Mostly these are fine and may even serve to make it difficult to do anything particularly dangerous or silly without knowing what you are doing but they can act like a hurdle if you do want to tinker around more than normal. Also we hated the aggressiveness of advertising in the free version.

Bitdefender GravityZone

Warum AVG Antivirus Business Edition gewählt wurde

Norton was incredibly frustrating in terms of system resource use and pop up notifications

Gründe für den Wechsel zu AVG Antivirus Business Edition

It was a known name and while the console is frustrating to use and navigate, it was still better than the alternatives.
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Time Tested Reliability

Bewertet am 14.10.2020

After 20 years of reliable protection, my experience with AVG software has been nothing less than exceptional, and I've always highly recommended their products to everyone.

I have been using AVG products for 20 years on multiple devices and the protection is bar-none. The user interface is easy to use, even for a novice. The passive protection provided by AVG gives the user peace of mind while using their computer and being connected to the internet. AVG has browser integrations which further protect you while you browse and will flag a malicious site or download file before it is opened or downloaded to your device. I cannot recommend AVG software and services enough!

I cannot find any cons to be honest, like any security software, it won't detect everything as internet security is an evolving issue.

Alexander B.

AVG the old faithful

Bewertet am 7.8.2020

In our business we work with some of the largest banks in South Africa, they require strict security on our workstations and with AVG we meet all their requirements.

I used AVG free years ago on my personal computer around 2006, now using AVG Business I can confidently say AVG is one of the best if not the best Anti Virus software around. AVG uses only a fraction of your PC's resources, AVG is light in load but heavy in defence. At our company since using AVG have not had 1 security breach.

If I were to raise a con on this amazing software, it would be there are quite a few notifications per day (Possibly remove them in settings?)

Avast Business Pro Plus und Norton AntiVirus

Warum AVG Antivirus Business Edition gewählt wurde

ESET's pricing was very high, therefore the obvious choice was AVG

ESET Endpoint Security

Gründe für den Wechsel zu AVG Antivirus Business Edition

AVG has a proven track record.
Greg D.
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen

Safe from Hack Attacks

Bewertet am 23.7.2020

Like most - I'm on my computer constantly at work and at home. Before switching to AVG my computer suffered from numerous viruses and hacks. However, once I switched to AVG - I have been virus free and free from hacks as well. It's nice to start working with your computer each day - not worried about hacks or bugs infecting you space. I highly recommend AVG for work or personal computers!

The confidence this software gives me every single day is priceless. There are many features about AVG to like - It is offers complete customization and allows you to choose what type of scan or protection you are in need of most.

One of the things I like least about the software is they will occasionally offer different types of protection and once you click on it - you'll find it is an advertisement to purchase additional protection. That part can be a bit annoying - but it's easy to deal with for the peace of mind you are receiving.

Lisa T.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

AVG keeps our association cyber-safe!

Bewertet am 13.3.2020

It has been a positive experience from day one using AVG. With most every aspect of our association needing the internet for the day-to-day workings of our organization, it's great to feel secure knowing that our computer and online activities are kept safe from hackers and malware.

AVG makes it super easy to keep our association's online activities safe. They offer a variety of budget-friendly products for internet security, such as for protecting our system from malware and viruses. The most convenient feature is the automatic updates ... we have peace of mind knowing we are protected from any new cyber threats that may come up.

With using AVG on a daily basis for more than 10 years, we have never had any issues or concerns ... really, there is nothing not to like about the AVG internet security products!

Daniel V.
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Best Internet Security, Hands Down!

Bewertet am 28.2.2020

I will continue to use AVG and tend to recommend it to friends and family who are having problems with internet garbage and viruses. I have not had one problem with it installed on a computer. Maybe I'm lucky; probably, AVG works!

AVG Internet Security is my go-to anti-virus software. I use it for all of my business computers, personal computers, and always recommend it. I have never had a problem.

Honestly, AVG has never given me problems. My husband is a tech nerd and swears by Bitdefender but I have had multiple problems with functionality of their antivirus. AVG is solid.

Warum AVG Antivirus Business Edition gewählt wurde

Bitdefender is intrusive and limits my abilities.

Bitdefender GravityZone

Gründe für den Wechsel zu AVG Antivirus Business Edition

I have used Norton in the past and was not impressed with the price, service, or usefulness. I'm glad I chose AVG
Donald N.
  • Branche: Fotografie

Great Value Internet Security

Bewertet am 25.2.2020

AVG Internet Security helps protect my desktop computer. It is very beneficial because it helps ensure that my computer is protected from Internet issues. It solves the potential for Internet issues.

I like that AVG Internet Security is free. Other similar services are very expensive. AVG is the only free service I could find.

The least thing I liked is that the AVG software can be difficult for me to use. It seems to have a different platform than McAfee. I would prefer for the platform to be similar to McAfee.

Warum AVG Antivirus Business Edition gewählt wurde

I switched from McAfee because McAfee was very expensive and AVG was free.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu AVG Antivirus Business Edition

AVG was free and Norton was expensive.
Dana W.

24/7 Security

Bewertet am 7.1.2020

As a web developer, my customers trust me to handle their information securely. Also, I do my business and personal financial accounting online so knowing that I can do that securely gives me peace of mind.

Since I rely on my computer with Internet connection for both business and personal activities daily, it's important to know that my information is secure. AVG gives me that assurance.

There are so many features and options for security, sometimes it can be difficult to navigate and understand what's right for me. However, the AVG support documentation is phenomenal and makes it easy for me to get my questions answered.

Affordability

Gründe für den Wechsel zu AVG Antivirus Business Edition

AVG Internet Security has the features that I need plus extras I didn't know I needed and it is much more affordable for my small business budget.
Fabian D.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

The AVG Security Review

Bewertet am 4.10.2019

AVG has a simple interface where you can control all your security needs. I love using it as i can pinpoint what security features need to run and only activate that to save time.

AVG has a generous free offering and provides extremely capable security against ransomware, malware and spyware. There are great additions which i need to protect myself from harmful cookies and unsanctioned tracking.

They made the support system too complex . Good thing the platform itself is very user friendly and you will hardly ever require the support system.

Warum AVG Antivirus Business Edition gewählt wurde

Avast and AVG are basically the same so I switch between the two wherever i get the better deal.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu AVG Antivirus Business Edition

At the time of purchase I received a better overall deal from AVG and I received a great free trial for VPN usage.
Selena G.
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren

No Nonsense Security, Does The Job

Bewertet am 28.9.2019

AVG has run on multiple computers and through several upgrades and operating systems and has held up and been fantastic each and every time. I will continue to use it and recommend it because I feel like it delivers on what it promises.

After so many years a slave to software like Norton which was repeatedly buggy, inefficient and had terrible customer service, AVG has been a breath of fresh air. It does what you need it to. It runs system virus checks, can secure individual downloads, can offer alerts, without all the bloatware, or constant malfunction of having things slip by it. It just works and I love it for that. Especially considering that many of these things are available in the free version of the software and you get even more security when you pay for the professional version.

Recently they have started to run what seem like alerts on the free software but are really advertisements for upgrades. I feel like this is a bit underhanded and don’t really appreciate this strategy. A simple email or sale or occasional pop up would be more effective than telling me something is not secure then asking me if I want to pay to secure it.

Osamah A.
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Absolute security, no more breaches!

Bewertet am 4.9.2019

Earlier and before installing AVG internet security, my PC was not protected, a lot of viruses were getting into my PC, ruining my documents, slowing down my PC and sometimes stealing my personal information.
Ever since I installed AVG Internet Security, the threats were all gone, no more malware, no more viruses, simply complete protection!

it might be missing a few features and tools but what it lacks in features it makes it up by the great performance and the trusted protection, I have never been satisfied more with any other Antivirus Softwares!

One of the most important aspects to me when choosing any Antivirus software is the stability and high performance, AVG Internet Security provides them both.

it is smooth, it will not slow down your PC, it will not drain your CPU and most importantly it will provide the needed protection to prevent any malicious activities and breaches.

Overall the software has got all of the features that is needed for a software to qualify as an Anti-virus software, such as; link protection, email protection, and of course an online shield.

through 3 years of using this software, I can safely say its performance is amongst the top in the field and can compete with many many other Anti-Virus Softwares.

I think some people might not like the software for lacking the Parental Control feature, although it does not affect me personally.

The software is missing some important tools like Online backup tools and some others that are likely to get people frustrated.

Scott F.

Much More Than Just Free Protection

Bewertet am 22.7.2019

AVG has given me solid protection for an affordable price, and makes it easy to manage my home systems through their export and import settings feature, which covers every part of the software. In using their unlimited devices license I am able to deploy Internet Security on ALL my home systems, and configure them all in just seconds by just importing my config file and signing into my account.

The PAID version of AVG is much improved over the free version, beyond the obvious expanded abilities. Since switching I've seen a significant decrease in memory and cpu usage without affecting the software's abilities, which is a huge PRO over performance draining AV softwares. Another big pro is how easy they've made it to temporarily pause protection for random amounts of time, and they've made it MUCH easier to add exclusions for folders AND files than previous years. The export/import settings feature is a HUGE time saver, especially if you are using their unlimited systems version on multiple PCs.

Even though switching to the paid version reduces system usage a good bit, I still consider AVG too resource intensive. However, the biggest con is that they still try to sneak in extra software on you. In my case, they snuck in a trial version of their AVG Tune Up despite the fact that I did a custom install and that program wasn't shown as being available.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu AVG Antivirus Business Edition

Price. I caught a sale at NewEgg that was simply too good to resist!
Mariana M.

An easy-to-use tool that allows you to have your electronic equipment, at home or in your...

Bewertet am 28.6.2018

This software has been too valuable a tool for the security issue, keeps the electronic equipment always clean of malicious viruses, as well as family information, photos, documents, personal files and / or other tools will always be protected and will not be hacked. AVG will review Internet security programs, including periodic scans, scans of emails sent and received (including the addition of page attachments to emails indicating this), the ability to repair some virus-infected files, and a security vault virus, where the infected files are saved, a simile to a quarantine zone

It protects the team from malicious viruses that damage our computers and then it is hard to replace them because of the high cost.
Protection to email and the web
Protection for USB or any external recordable device
Protection against hacker attacks
Protection of privacy
Protection to the family circle, when obtaining photos and private documents and not hacked from our equipment.
Security in mobile equipment, you can download the application for cell phones
Easy to install
Scanning of emails sent and received (including adding footers to emails that indicate it), the ability to "repair" some files infected by viruses

Can only be used at home, without commercial use
Does not include a "Game Mode" (silent detection)
Always show an ad to buy the professional version
The toolbar uninstaller does not work, but reinstalls the add-on if it is removed manually.
While it has regular updates, the paid version has more priority in downloading signatures for the latest viruses
You can not analyze units in the network in the work area, you have to make each computer and that means time consumption for the operator that runs it.

Alexandru B.
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Great antimalware technology product with the potential to be in the top 5

Bewertet am 10.1.2020

Great protection level, I would rank AVG IS in the top 10 antimalware solutions.

Greater than average detection rate. Low resources requirements and usage. Good-great user interface, intuitive placing of settings and enough granularity for entry and mid-level users.

It only crashed on very few occasions per 100 PCs, but when it did - it was catastrophic and the Windows systems did not boot and/or they were unrecoverable.
Prices are a bit higher than expected with more capable solutions being priced lower or the same by the competiton.

Symantec Endpoint Security und ESET Endpoint Security

Warum AVG Antivirus Business Edition gewählt wurde

Resources use, malware detection rate.