ZOZI Advance

Die Nr. 1 Online-Buchungssoftware für Touren, Aktivitäten und Anmietungen.

4,6 /5 (99 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung schreiben
94% haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Jon A.
Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Business owner? Look no further for a booking partnership!

Bewertet am 21.9.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I started using ZOZI Advance in hopes of improving marketing for my training business. i was skeptical when first contacted by ZOZI so I went to their office in person. I can not begin to tell you what a fabulous organization this is and they have the brightest of the bright working for you. Having recently rebuilt our website moving away from the confusing and laborious Word Press platform, there were a few things that remained time consuming managing the site especially class scheduling and payment management. ZOZI exceeded all my expectations for streamlining the website booking process, improving customer ease of purchase, and went beyond my expectations taking care of my customers with a quality and robust customer service program all automatically!! We have to make a good first impression on our customers and ZOZI helps us do that and more.

Excellent customer service for the merchant and the customer. Win win. Everything I wanted to provide my customers from ease of booking, class reminders and follow up communication with customers ZOZI was already there. Look, feel, and ease of adding ZOZI to my website was so easy I was stunned. Very mobile devise friendly as are the ZOZI staff.

I really can not think of anything that needs improvement. They thought of everything.

Chuck R.

Best Help Desk I have ever encountered

Bewertet am 21.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our tour company was "switched" to ZOZI Advance when our prior ticket software vender went through an "upgrade". We loved our old system (GetInSellOut) and were doubtful the change would be positive. Boy were we wrong!
All of favorite features of GISO were retained and many were improved! The processing of Groupons and other voucher programs become considerably easier, as did the referral sourcing we use to track commission payments. Making real time adjustments to inventory, including adding day-of tours, is a snap.

But best of all is the amazing support staff at ZOZI! They are the most responsive of ANY help desk I have encountered anywhere. (And I've talked to a lot of help desks!) If you can't get through on the phone they take your number and call you back...promptly. After hours emails receive prompt replies (also after hours) and there is tremendous follow up to make sure the advice given had the desired effect. The few times there has been a software limitation that prevented us from getting a desired result, the help desk folks came up with a work-around that got us to where we wanted. Twice they even got their engineering department to develop a tweak in the software that addressed the issue.
Finally, the pricing structure offers several options that have allowed us to change methods as we grow...resulting in lower prices than we have ever paid for both the software and for credit card processing.
Nothing but praise for ZOZI Advance, and believe me, I'd let 'em have it if I wasn't pleased!

Help desk, Help desk, Help desk (made adjusting a new system a snap). Pricing, Report and Home Screens customisable by user.

I wish they had a POS component for merchandise.

Antwort von ZOZI

Thank you Chuck! So glad to hear your transition to ZOZI went well and the team has been so supportive. We love that!

Liz B.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Love at first site, now I'm looking for another system

Bewertet am 7.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I really do love Zozi's flexibility. I can add, hide, delete any activity offering. That means I am able to offer great customer service. Problems, we decided to offer a Groupon we started having voucher problems...The creation of the vouchers was fast and easy, although the "knowledge base" was inaccurate. Zoz system made the vouchers individually from a list with aplomb and I was a happy camper. Then I got a call from a customer saying their voucher indicated it was expired. I check my voucher list and panic, they all had an expired "book by" date. I fix it with the person (can't just change the date, must create a new voucher), then check all the dates so I can fix what I thought was my mistake, they are all now what I put in originally. This has happened with 3 different group batches, is intermittent, and at first, I really felt like Zozi thought I was making a mistake and it wasn't important enough to take seriously. My customers call upset about expired vouchers. My rep is a sweetheart, but if I have issues over the weekend or after hours and call tech support, I leave a message and hear back the next business day. The "today" button on the main user screen isn't working properly, a small thing, but all the repeat clicking adds up, and really I think is a sign of some deeper problem with the system. Yesterday I wanted to look up something in the knowledge base, the clickable links at the bottom of the screen were not working, I checked from two different PCs, even closing the tab and logging back in. Again, not a big deal, but I think a sign of some deeper issues. I didn't mind signing up for a year to get their best pricing, I really wanted the flexibility they offer. We absorb the convenience fee they charge per transaction (on top of the credit card rate/fees) because that's how we feel about customer service, but it takes a pretty good bite. Again, we thought it was a trade off for the better product. We also had a HUGE problem with what they call their embedded calendar... although that has now been fixed. Basically, as soon as activities started to go live for the day, the entire day would disappear and customers couldn't book... but only from mobile devices. In the office on PC, I have no idea, I wonder why I'm not getting calls, then I check my site on my phone. This was at least 2 weeks of lost business. It's just been one thing after another, I can't believe I'm the only business having trouble. All this is over the last two months.

Flexibility

Constant glitches and issues don't represent our business the way I want it represented.

Antwort von ZOZI

We respect and appreciate the feedback, and each issue Liz has identified has either been fixed or will be in the very near term. We take pride in having a reliable product and responsive customer support team, and while we are disappointed that we couldn't provide the best possible service in this instance, we have utilized Liz's thoughtful feedback to ensure we learn from this, and continue building the leading solution for other Escape Room businesses.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 1.0/10

Jill D.
Branche: Gastgewerbe

Great booking software!

Bewertet am 29.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great customer service. I get an immediate response whenever I need help or have a questions. Suggestions or needs are taken seriously and oftentimes implemented. Zozi keeps working to improve the software and make it more user friendly. I honestly have no complaints; very happy with them. I just wish their competitors would quit trying to get me to change!!!

super easy to adjust / change activities: times, emails, calendar, cost etc.
data collected from customers is saved and available for viewing (I ask customers how they heard about my company and, through the saved data, I can refer to this and see where my marketing is improving etc)
it's super helpful during tax season!!
the terms and conditions for my company can be added for checkout
promotions are super easy to add / delete
block out dates are easy to adjust as well
the app is helpful for looking at upcoming tours
they're super helpful and responsive- even if i'm frustrated and grouchy

the automated emails can't be adjusted. they look automated. it comes across as impersonal to customers. they said they're working on it. and i believe that will change.

Antwort von ZOZI

Thank you Jill! We want to continue to build the best product possible for you and your business :)

Ed M.

A Company who Cares

Bewertet am 29.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My company Dig This has used the Zozi booking system for over a year now and we are thrilled with the whole process from our own internal use through to the end user -our customers. Customer support is excellent and Zozi have gone out of their way to customize their software to suit our needs. They also have rebuilt our web-site, are setting up a POS system and continually are improving the booking experience to better aid the way we do business. These guys genuinely care about my business. The best part is everything is now tied in with our web-site , booking process and POS which has really simplified the way we do business. This system will convert easy to franchisee's and we will have the ability to better manage their reporting on a weekly/monthly basis.
This is a competitive market and I've researched other companies in the past.These guys have got it nailed and continue to lead with an innovate product and great customer service .

Easy to use and back by great customer service

No complaints

Antwort von ZOZI

Thank you so much Ed! We are thrilled to be partnering with Dig This, and love being a small part in the success of your business :)

Andrew G.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Amazing customer service, becoming a giant despite some growing pains.

Bewertet am 29.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've been with Zozi for about 16 months. Like all business relationships, we haven't always liked Zozi. Conversely I'm sure there have been times they haven't liked me or my organization. Despite that, they answer and are cordial every time I call, they follow up with what they say they're going to do, and when they are wrong, which isn't often, they are big enough people to admit it. Add a great pay scheme, a service that can be highly customized, and an engineering department that is consistently implementing new features. They're an excellent service with better customer support and fantastic engineering. It may be a bit challenging to set up the service or make huge changes yourself, but they're always there to help. Unless they radically change their corporate culture, I can't imagine doing business with a different scheduling service.

Consistently adding new features, great fee schedule

Can be difficult to make multiple time changes to existing schedules

Susan H.

We truly Love ZOZI

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been using ZOZI for a long time now. We have tried multiple formats and companies and to be honest, ZOZI is the best. The pricing is fair, the software is user friendly and if you ever have a problem or issue the customer service is unbeatable. It is so refreshing to know the company is there and has your back. I love how it is always evolving and they take your feedback SERIOUSLY. They have implemented many, many new features that just keep making it better and better. Thanks for a great product.

The way it is always evolving.

Nothing really, it does take a little while to get used to it but the customer service more than makes up for it.

Antwort von ZOZI

Thank you Sue! We truly love partnering with Skyline Paintball and are so proud to be your online booking software of choice! Looking forward to a great 2017 together!

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Ken H.

Huge Time Saver For Me

Bewertet am 15.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

ZOZI is the first online booking system that I have ever used. There were a few hiccups when I first began using the system but the customer support was excellent at helping me get the system dialed in and working for my business. Using ZOZI has saved me a lot of time this season. I used to spend time at the end of my work day returning phone calls and emails and since setting up my online booking with ZOZI the amount of time I spend doing that has been reduced dramatically. I would also say that I have seen an increase in our business this season. Whether that is strictly due to having online booking or due to favorable snow conditions here this season I can't say for sure but we have had our busiest season ever and I have had positive feedback from guests in regard to their booking experience. Overall I am very happy with ZOZI and am finding it to be a valuable tool for my business.

The fact that it allows for customization to fit my specific needs.

There are a few minor things like the fact that I can't stay logged in and have to re-enter my password if I'm off of the program for over an hour.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Chase H.
Branche: Restaurants
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great customer service, simple to use software reasonably priced

Bewertet am 13.4.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

ZOZI's customer service is fantastic. From demo to setup to execution, they are patient and knowledgable. The software is very simple to use and very reasonably priced compared to other softwares I researched for my rental company. Being a startup, there are improvements to be desired, such as a more streamlined delivery zone system, HTML enabled text boxes, etc., however they hear out every suggestion you have and pass it along the ladder for possible future updates. I'd recommend ZOZI based on the price tag alone, adding the customer service and simplicity has made working with ZOZI a great experience thus far.

Great customer service, streamlined and simple software, great value and no long term contract.

Cannot customize many of the branding features (it's obvious you're on ZOZI's site), cannot use HTML in certain text boxes, no system for calculating delivery charges for rentals.

Julie R.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Choosing Zozi software and support has been the best financial decision our company has made

Bewertet am 30.10.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As an outdoor activity service company, our main goal is to give our customers a new and exciting adventure that has a smooth reservation process.
1) Zozi has allowed our customers to make reservations online instead of our company handling each one by phone and sending each confirmation email manually.
2) Zozi's feature of uploading promotional codes enables us to ensure the Groupon voucher codes that customers use are valid before their reservation are finalized.
3) Zozi has freed up our time to focus on customer questions and other business responsibilities instead of doing phone reservations.
4) Zozi's software has allowed us to service customers who prefer to handle all of their activity transactions online at their leisure without ever having to spend time on a phone call.

Hands down it has been the most advantageous business decision that we have made in our 4 years as a company mainly due to the time it saves.

Tim M.

Key to Our Success as an Escape Room

Bewertet am 19.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

After reviewing the cost, features and back-end components of a number of reservation systems I reached out to ZOZI for a demo. The staff were very friendly, very knowledgeable and the system had all of the features I needed, and a few I did not know I needed.

For my business, I was not looking to own software, and I needed to rent the software from a company large enough that I could trust them with the business critical aspect of booking guests.

My skill stack includes usability design. The usability features of ZOZI are strong. I still have some guests call to ask how something works, but I am able to talk them through. It is not an issue with the software, it is just that some people have a brain cramp. 95% of my reservations come through without intervention by staff.

I liked ZOZ so much that when a client asked about a booking system for fundraising events, I recommended ZOZI immediately.

It is relatively inexpensive with very strong usability features facing both the client and the administrators. Support is excellent and very responsive.

Cannot think of any cons.

Stephanie S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Easy to use with great support!

Bewertet am 7.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of booking rentals for our staff

The amount of time and support they've given our company has been invaluable. The interface is beautiful and completely changed the look of our rentals for the better. It's easy to update, make changes and add products which has been perfect for a quickly growing company. They've also been great about listening to our feedback and even built in and implemented some of the changes we've requested into their software.

I'd like to see changes made to make it a little easier for customers to change the date of their reservation before checkout without having to click back to the beginning. This is minor though and something I believe they're already working on.

Gail N.
Branche: Wein und Spirituosen

Great value!

Bewertet am 26.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Zozi's booking software really fills a need for us. It keeps our tasting room staff serving customers instead of answering phone calls. We have full control over offers and activities, and we've found it to be a great value for the money.

Allows customers to see all activity choices when they book, and saves time for my tasting room staff.

Getting locked out of the software... for some reason the girls have had trouble with this. Sometimes they really have been locked out, but sometimes the two different websites - one for customers, and one for businesses, confuses them. They try logging into the customer website and then think they are locked out.

Antwort von ZOZI

We love to hear how ZOZI is helping support your business and customers! We have some updates in the works to help with the locked out confusion. Thanks! :)

Steve R.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

ZOZI was a great product!

Bewertet am 31.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is affordable, they were flexible to the needs of our company, they offered a lot of features and kept updating and adding new ones. The software worked on multiple platforms and devices. When we had a need for features not offered, they were responsive and cared about our needs.

It did not offer a few needed features like customized tour cut off times but overall there was very little we did not like. The only downfall was they sold to PEEK and PEEK did not honor the rates and contract we had with ZOZI despite assuring us that they would. ZOZI was great, PEEK its replacement is a dishonest company.

Travis P.
Branche: Eventservice
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Smooth, and excellent support.

Bewertet am 17.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have tested 6 different booking/reservation/rental web-based software options, and Zozi's is the most intuitive and simple to use of them all. It doesn't have quite as many features just yet, but it's still pretty new and I'm excited to see what they come up with. But the true gem that makes Zozi different is their astonishingly friendly, helpful, kind, and patient customer service team. And to top it all off, Zozi is one of the least expensive options out there. I would recommend that anyone needing this sort of service should give Zozi a look first.

Simple to use. Intuitively organized. Not bogged down by extraneous features.

Missing a few common features, such as the ability to create new events by copying an existing event to use as a template.

Antwort von ZOZI

Thank you, Travis! Proud to hear that ZOZI is the best booking software compared to our competitors. We look forward to rolling out lots of new features in the coming months!

Tara V.

ZOZI Advance has Top Notch Customer Service

Bewertet am 17.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have used ZOZI for several years now and couldn't be more pleased with their customer service. Each person we have worked with is always prompt, friendly and helpful in resolving and questions or issues we have.

Calendar, ease of scheduling/adapting schedule, automated emails with softward, guide accessibilty, available ap. And of course, great customer service!

I'd like the add-ons to be visible on the dashboard. They are too buried in the program to easily identify at a glance.

Karen M.

Zozi advanced booking software

Bewertet am 10.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Zozi has made my life so much better by freeing up time and giving customers access to book anytime. I am on the water doing tours from early am till late afternoons and can not answer calls or emails. After tours i spent hours answering calls and emails and many times lost customers. All that is over and the customers are booking and feedback from them has been great. Should have gotten Zozi sooner .The customer service is awesome and tech support rocks!

Easy to use and modify schedule

no way to see full (all tours) monthly calendar (per customers)

Antwort von ZOZI

We love working with Karen's Kayaks! So glad to hear that ZOZI has helped you save time and focus on doing what you love.

Ken K.

How ZOZI helps Channel Islands Dive Adventures

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I had GISO which was great but they changed to ZOZI and with a little help, it has worked great for my business. I do dive travel which is a little different then either software was made for but with some tweaking and the outstanding customer service I always get to help me figure out what I am doing it is working exceptionally well for me. There are still a few features I would like to see and hopefully, in time ZOZI will add them. Overall I am very happy with ZOZI!

It helps me save time! Integrates well with Blue Pay my cc processor

There are some features I would like to see which I had with GISO and hopefully, soon they will get added.

Antwort von ZOZI

Thanks Ken! We are so happy to hear your switch to ZOZI has gone well! We appreciate partnering with great customers like you, and continuing to innovate on features to exceed your needs :)

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Miles T.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Zozi is amazing for rentals!

Bewertet am 23.5.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We contacted Zozi in late 2015 as a solution to manage our bicycle shop's daily and long-term rentals, which has been an amazing experience. As a bike shop in a university town we have tremendous customer volume over a fairly short amount of time, and we needed a very customized solution so that we could easily manage our rentals. Not only has Zozi been very flexible in helping us set up our rental business, they've gone above and beyond in tweaking their software to help us achieve our lofty goals.

There are many things that a rental management system has to provide to be easily utilized by a variety of rental businesses, and while Zozi can't meet every demand unique to bicycle rentals our representative (Kristy S.) has made sure to tailor Zozi Advance to meet our needs. We're glad to be utilizing a system with such promise as a full fledged rental management solution, and hope we'll be able to take advantage of the activities features in the future.

The only feature I wish we had was the ability to duplicate our product offerings, saving a little bit of time when we create new or modify existing products. Although our representative is glad to help us duplicate or create new products, and has lent us advice for quick workarounds and time saving tips when we have to do things on our own.

I would highly recommend Zozi for any size business, and I think the entire team working on Zozi Advance has very intuitive and promising goals for future development of their platform. It probably helps that each and every employee we've been in contact with seems to whole-heartedly enjoy their job!

Ruth D.
Branche: Gastgewerbe

Excellent Service

Bewertet am 30.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is an easy to use, inexpensive booking system that is perfect for our needs. The best part was Zozi set it up for me !!! Instead of spending hours or days trying to figure out someone's program in a sandbox... they simple set it up and then I worked it and figured it out from there. MUCH easier.

Ease of use, low % charge on credit card processing. Passes cost onto customer rather then me having to increase my cost of services.

No monthly calendar view of all rooms together. A customer can see each rooms availability with a month view per room. But they cannot see all the rooms on a month view. This is not a big issue and Zozi said they are going to add this feature in the future.

Automated emails have a blockly look to them. I cannot modify the font, style, paragraph separation... so I still send a nicer thank you note on my own. This feature needs to be improved.

Julia B.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Zozi has taken my Tour business to the next level

Bewertet am 4.2.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I operate a year-round guided walking tour business. For years, we just took reservations over the phone and customers bought tickets on-line using PayPal. Customers HATE PayPal. This also required my sending them a personal confirmation email.

Zozi was easy and quick to set up. My Customers feel much more comfortable buying their tickets on-line. This service has reduced the number of phone calls I receive (freeing up some time for me). Zozi automatically sends a receipt (and a reminder email) to the Customer - I don't have to (freeing up even more of my time)! My Tour Guides are notified when there are reservations (again, freeing up my time)!

I also now have the ability to ask customers questions before the Tour (what do they hope to learn, if they are celebrating a special occasion, etc) AND I have the ability to sell merchandise along with their tour tickets. I would estimate a 100% increase in merchandise sales.

I'm able to offer special discount codes to my partners - giving guests a special limited discounts.

I've ran a Groupon Voucher promotion that has been quick and easy for customers to redeem their vouchers and make quick reservations.

Payment is made to me in a timely manner.

I've had a few questions and small issues that were all handled quickly and professionally by the Zozi Team.

I would recommend Zozi to ANY small business owner. For the Tours especially, it works great!!!!

Donna W.

Great Software

Bewertet am 16.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Migrating our reservation software from one company to this company has been great! Was expecting major issues, but was pleasantly surprised! A first time user will love this software!!

ability to change or update most all items

due to migrating software from another company, we are limited in some of the changes we would like to do at this point in time

Kaumudi M.
Branche: Essen & Trinken

Un-Curry Loves Zozi

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 29.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've been using Zozi for years now, as a booking tool on our website, www.un-curry.com and it is both useful and intuitive.

What I like best about Zozi is the customer service support I get from everyone I have worked with has been responsive, helpful and made suggestions that help my business.

Thank you.

Its ease of use and its user interface

Some glitches: though I switch dates in the calendar to the date I want to set an event on, when I actually try to set it up, it still only offers me today's date so I have to go bk and take that step again.

The service fee is high for some of my customers.

Antwort von ZOZI

Thank you Kaumudi! We love partnering with you as well!

Heather F.

Awesome Program

Bewertet am 30.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This company is excellent for both the experience and the no experience of users. The support team is amazing beyond words and extremely helpful. The program offers so much and is customizable too many different applications. it is awesome that the software and back office applications of this program can be seen from anywhere the users are.

The real-time data and check-in process are both efficient and user-friendly. The value for the program is beyond what is found in any other program anywhere and believe me I shopped around.

Whether you are a new Campground with limited spaces, and establish Campground with lots of spaces or an established Campground who is just now becoming computerized this program is for you.

User-friendly and available anywhere in the world 24/7 for back-office work

Haven't really found any

Mike G.

Just what I need

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I opened an escape room and the Zozi team and solution have made the very important booking process totally seamless for me . Great rates and a superb interface are enough but the customer service is truly some of the best I have experienced in any field.

Slick customer facing interface and user friendly merchant facing dashboard.

The Zozi.com activity website is not very present in my small market yet.