Teamwork Desk Erfahrungen

Teamwork Desk

Helpdesk-Software, auf die sich dein Team verlassen kann

Sortieren nach

Haik

Coordinate Your Projects Smarter

Bewertet am 13.12.2018

This product is just incredibly good at helping managers do what they are supposed to do - manage. Include your projects and their deadlines, assign people who are responsible for their completion, track the time they have spent on the particular task or project.

This tool gives you everything you need to make the worktime more efficient.

The only minus of the tool may be considered the complexity of it, when you are getting confused due to the large amount of projects. However, soon, you get used to it and the mechanical processes come to be automatically.

Jas
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Excellent help desk platform

Bewertet am 28.4.2020

Very responsive and helpful team. You will usually get a response within 20 minutes. We love the Teamwork team!

Very user friendly with preprogrammed canned responses for quick messaging.
It allows you to have full-time agents and part-time users at a lower rate.
You can respond to a ticket using the desktop or app.

When replying via email, you must pay attention if you are responding to your team or the client. If you don't realize that a ticket message is from the client, you might think you are replying confidentially to your team which can be dangerous. It's best to use the desktop or app when responding.

Hi Jas,

Thanks for a great review of Teamwork Desk - we really appreciate the feedback and positive comments.

Our support team will be delighted your kind comments - I'll make sure to pass them on.

I've noted your issues with email responding and will pass this onto the product team to investigate this further.

Fernando
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

ISSUES on text editor & notifications

Bewertet am 18.4.2019

We start using this service, but now we are forced to continue with them because they have all our messages history.

Unfortunately, I got used to the layout.

The text editor is adding extra spaces. It is very unprofessional.

The last version of this App does not include notifications when a new ticket arrives.

Poor customer service. They say that I and all my work team are lying. They won't fix the issue because they need to create a new editor.

Hi Fernando,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork.

We are sorry to hear you've had issues with Teamwork - could you contact us at support@teamwork.com so we can investigate this further?

Jackie
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Respage

Bewertet am 13.10.2020

Fantastic customer service

Fantastic customer service

Easy to use. Great service. Easy to roll out to employees

Reporting doesn't work that well. I wish Knowledgebase could be hidden from public more seamlessly. I wish it was clearer that a note was internal and reply is to customer.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Warum Teamwork Desk gewählt wurde

needed more featues

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Teamwork Desk

better pricing, already use Teamwork Projects

Hi Jackie,

We are delighted that you are enjoying Teamwork Desk!

I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues with reporting, could you email us at support@teamwork.com so we can look into this further?

Mimi
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

ALL in One System

Bewertet am 28.4.2020

I am a happy user of Teamwork Desk. It allows ease of use for my clients and team. My main reason for using the tool is the integration with my CRM system Teamwork Projects.

It is a little confusing how to properly integrate with Projects. And once a project is closed in Teamwork it doesn't automatically close the ticket. The workflow is a bit confusing. I need more training on this.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Help Scout

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Teamwork Desk

I chose Teamwork Desk because it is an extension of my CRM platform. The more I can keep in one platform the better.

Hi Mimi,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork Desk - we really appreciate it.

It's great to hear you are a happy user of Teamwork Desk!

Sorry to hear you've found the workflow and integration confusing - could you contact us at support@teamwork.com so we can help you with this?

• Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Highly Functional, But Easy to Use

Bewertet am 18.1.2018

I evaluated nearly 20 help desk applications and chose Teamwork. There are a number of reasons, but the most notable is that they have the most advanced collision avoidance and/or presence feature. In real time you can see who is viewing and/or typing in a ticket, which is incredibly useful.

TWD is also one of the only applications that allows the agent to insert a link for the knowledge base by searching inside the ticket itself. The agent doesn't have to leave the ticket to do this, and the link is automatically added to the body. Very useful!

One of the most important things I was looking for when making a selection was the knowledge base. Specifically, the ability to have two knowledge bases, one for users and another for vendors. As I began to set up the KB's I realized that, to do this, they would need independent URL's which wouldn't work. I ended up using a single KB and splitting it into two categories, but that does allow for the potential of a user viewing a vendor article and vice-versa.

Jacob
Jacob

Wonderful Help Desk Software

Bewertet am 17.3.2020

We utilize the desk system for our own client issues. We also utilize another instance for clients' customer issues.

Teamwork Desk has amazing features. The automated responses and customization to the ticketing system and help doc area are superior to other help desk/ticket software.

Due to the deep customization options, there is a level of complexity required to configure external email and other connections and configurations. May require a technical person to firm everything up.

Hi Jacob,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork Desk - we really appreciate it.

It's great to hear that you're enjoying Teamwork Desk's features - our product team will be delighted.

I've noted your issues with the the external email setup and will pass this onto the support team to look into this further.

• Branche: Design
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

My Absolute Favorite Task Organizer

Bewertet am 13.11.2018

As a web developer who often works with teams of other developers, whether remotely or in the office, Teamwork is hands down my favorite task organizer to keep everyone on track. It's interface is very easy to use, and the ticket system is straightforward to understand. The ability to mark tickets with a certain status, see which team members are viewing the task in real time, and assign tickets directly to team members are only a few of my favorite functions that Teamwork executes so well.

The only complaint I could think of, is sometimes when there are a lot of tickets open, Teamwork can be a bit slow to launch. But honestly it's never more than 10-20 seconds so there is not much to that complaint. The software is not free, but it's affordable for all the features that it provides.

Hi there,

Thank you for the review of Teamwork Projects.

Tilak R
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Log Your Time

Bewertet am 2.6.2019

Great give me an idea of how i utilize my time and how i can manage it better, and let me know if i'm ahead or delayed with my syllabus

Great Tool to keep track of what all you did whole day, even better to track the progress of the students on there assigned tasks and see what they spend there time on.

Well without the proper knowledge it can be a bit overwhelming and down right annoying sometimes, like unable to add logs and accidentally completing the tasks.

Hi Tilak,

Thanks for the review of Teamwork Projects/Desk. We loved hearing that you and your students are using it to track progress and tasks!

We have a solution to your issue of learning about the software. We offer free daily live webinars, by joining our webinars you will learn how to use specific features, find out about Teamwork best practice and hear about new updates. Feel free to join these at anytime, this will also be useful if you are training a new user to use Teamwork Projects https://www.teamwork.com/webinars.

If you ever have any issues, send our lovely support team an email at support@teamwork.com. They are available 24/7 and have a main aim of ensuring your happiness!

• Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Fantastic PM Software

Bewertet am 29.11.2018

Adding projects based on different team members is super easy
Easy to use the billing and timing features
Running reports is fast and accurate
Running Teamwork chat through your mobile device is excellent for internal communication

None! Of all the project management softwares I've used, Teamwork has been the best so far.

ray

Great Software

Bewertet am 27.4.2020

I absolutely love the product. I have been able to integrate with slack and forward all emails to the assigned ticket agent to their own channel. This saves me a lot of trouble. The platform has cool training wheel capabilities and is over all very easy to use. I love the automation possibilities and online support.

Integration was fairly simple though STMP error was not easy to uncover at first, but was very easy to fix once discovering this was an error. Lack of control over automation. It is really good, but I would like the ability to toggle automation. i.e. adding tags, removing tags, then being able to add them back based on different circumstances.
The first time I made an automatic email reply, I didn't know what the "apply to all tickets" checkbox at the bottom did. I thought, "of course I want this to apply to all tickets" and accidentally emailed every customer on every single closed ticket we ever had with no way to stop it once it had started. Pretty much my fault, but could be easily avoided by a note on hover or something with a better explanation. It was funny though :)
I wish I could determine how many business hours had gone by. Our SD is open 8am - 8pm m-f and it is difficult to determine how many business hours have gone by since a ticket was worked on. I'm currently writing a chrome extension to make these conversions for me. This would be an AMAZING feature!
I'd like to be able to use variables in notes like you can in a canned response or email.

Hi Ray,

Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of Teamwork Desk - it's great to hear you love our product!

I've noted your recommendations and feature requests and will make sure to pass them onto the product team.

Don't hesitate to contact us at support@teamwork.com if you ever need anything.

Rae
  • Branche: Tierarzt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

My business switched all of our tasks from ASANA and Process.st to Teamwork.com for better...

Bewertet am 27.6.2017

We have streamlined the recurring tasks and the accountability to complete them.

* The customizable templates are the key feature that drew us away from ASANA.
* The ability to assign and view the templates in a variety of ways is what drew us away from Process.st.
* The customer service has been amazing... and we are still using the free - not paid - product.
* The mobile app is very good and is actually used by my staff.

* The product has a little more learning curve and other products we have tried, but the trade-off was increased functionality with better features
* There are some features I really, really want that are lacking such as an integrated scheduling and timeclock software. My perfect product would allow me to assign task lists as I make a schedule, and any scheduling software should be integrated with a timeclock to track tardiness and absences. (Hey, Teamwork, if you ever look at building this into the product, please talk to me -- I have a lot to say about this!)
* There is no easy way to conclude a task list unless all tasks are checked as completed. I need a way to close task lists even when some items are incomplete. My business is an animal hospital, so there are times when some tasks are deferred to attend to emergency cases. Another team member on another shift will complete the deferred task on his or her own task list.

Hi Rae,

Thank you for your review.

We are happy you are utilising the additional functionality and can see the trade off between the learning curve and benefits of the software.

We would like to hear what you have to say about additional features, feel free to email us at marketing@teamwork.com.
We are constantly improving and adding to our features, check out our roadmap to see what is on the horizon.

Tim

Excellent, time-savings, intuitive

Bewertet am 10.7.2017

Time-savings is the biggest. Better transparency on projects, better client interaction and better teamwork (no pun intended.)

Teamwork Projects is very easy to use. I love the various keyboard shortcuts. It's great to be able to take advantage of the various project views as well for the different types of workflow my teammates prefer to implement. I love that Teamwork Desk integrates fully with the Project Management platform.

I wish departments/teams existed now. It's difficult to take full advantage of the suite of tools due to the way we work at my company project to project. Teams would really help in that regard, or maybe sub-projects. A way to create tasks from Slack would be nice as well via an integration maybe.

Hi Tim,

Thank you for your review.

We are delighted you are having such a positive experience with Teamwork Desk and Projects. They are literally made for each other.

We are constantly improving our products and adding new features, feel free to have a look at our roadmap to see what changes have been made and what is coming (there is a page for both Projects and Desk).

The benefits you are experiencing speak for themselves, exactly what we want you to experience.

P.S. Who doesn't love a good pun :)

Lawrence
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid, easy to use and very fast

Bewertet am 1.4.2017

Teamwork Desks features the functions I need as well as integrating seamlessly with Project, which I use extensively.

So, as a stand alone product it's very good but if project management is part of the process then there is nothing out there than works as well.

I use Teamwork Desk to capture client requests and manage them in one central location, prioritizing them and distributing them to other team members. This is a much better approach then using email for the same.

Anything that requires more than a simple response or a 5 min job becomes a task and is managed via Project.

A good set of features and great integration between Project and Desk.

UX is easy to use and fast!

New features and updates are frequent.

Resource management is missing for which I use another service.

Android app isn't very good.

Hi Lawrence,

Hope you're well :). Thanks so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it and give us your feedback. We're delighted to hear that you've had such a positive experience with Teamwork Desk and Teamwork Projects for the past 2+ years. You'll be happy to hear that resource management is on our roadmap. It's only in the planning stages at the moment but we hope to begin work on it very soon.

Sonceil
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Teawork Desk Review

Bewertet am 4.11.2020

I like that the software is easy to use. It makes following up and assigning tickets quick and effective. I really like that the software is integrated with various applications, one of which we use i.e. Harvest

Your mobile app can use a bit of work to be a lot more user friendly

Hi Sonceil,

Thank you for the review of Teamwork Desk. We agree - intergration features are a great addition to Teamwork.

Great news Sonceil, our product team are constantly working on ways to improve these apps.

Kind regards

Neil
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

overall it is a great product and would strongly recommend to anyone

Bewertet am 27.9.2017

It just works, very little issues with accessibility. We have used the product for 2 years now I would say and never had to contact support once... it is easy to use, it is flexible in how you use it and more importantly keeps everything in one place.

the disk space you get with this solution is low especially given that the majority of the storage is done in amazon s3 which costs a few bucks at most to store 20GB.

Hi Neil,

Thank you for your review.

Great to hear that you find our product great and that you have been with us the last 2 years. We are constantly improving our products, check out our roadmap to see what features and updates are coming soon https://www.teamwork.com/roadmap/.

We have taken note of your storage concerns, if you do require additional storage you can take advantage of our integrations. We have integrations with Google Drive, Dropbox and many more https://www.teamwork.com/integrations.

Barbara

Good Product

Bewertet am 4.11.2020

I work in it every day and couldn't do my job without it!

I work in it every day and couldn't do my job without it!

I like Teamwork desk for managing all client communications. I like that it reminds you to follow up after 3 days of "waiting on client" and that you can connect it to Teamwork tasks. Makes it easy to create action items for the team.

Reporting isn't always easy to understand what specific activities are counted in each metric like "Average Response Time"

Hi Barbara,

Thank you for leaving such a great review of Teamwork. We are delighted to hear that Teamwork has had such a positive impact on your client communications and your workflows.

We are sorry to hear you've experienced some confusion with our metric system. Our support team is available at support@teamwork.com, if you ever require assistance or need more information about this.

Robert

Review of Teamwork Desk

Bewertet am 20.10.2020

We use the support desk internally and some externally to manage what is being done after a client is onboarded. If we need new ads we send it to support.

The support desk is a huge asset to our company. We utilize it daily to make sure we never miss a beat when it comes to getting our clients what they need.

I dont like that I cant create a task under a task list that has been placed in the completed task lists section. If a new task comes up that needs to be filed under that I have to go in and pin that task list and then create the task.

Hi Robert,

Thanks for the positive feedback of Teamwork Desk! It's great to hear that Teamwork is an asset to your company.

I've noted your feedback on the task list and will pass this onto the product team.

Laura
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

Solid Tool for the Money

Bewertet am 20.10.2020

Overall experience has been good

Overall experience has been good

LOVE the ticketing; the ability to track a task from beginning to end is great. Unlike email; everything is in one place and all the messages/notes are together.

When planning projects that span several months, I would like to see all of my projects' timelines in one spot, so I can see where my resources overlap, when to start the next phase of another project, etc. I'd like a Gantt chart, but with all my open and pending projects.

Hi Laura,

We are delighted you are enjoying Teamwork Desk - the ticketing system is a real game changer!

I've passed your recommendations onto the product team - they love a challenge!

Have a great day,

• Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Functionality comparable to Zendesk at a fraction of the cost

Bewertet am 13.10.2020

Tasks can bump associated tickets to "Active" and email notify agents to follow up quickly with a ticket once the task has been completed - by anyone in Projects. I like that users don't have to be in Desk in order to complete tasks that are attached to Desk tickets.

The software is glitchy - especially for about 6 months following the release of Desk 2.0. Some days about once every couple months it will just not work very well. Numbers of tickets don't always update in the left sidebar. Not many features within the text editor of the email composer. Bare bones.

Hello,

Thanks for your review of Teamwork.

We are sorry to hear about the glitches you have experienced. Could you contact us at support@teamwork.com so we can look into this further?

Rick
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

One of the Best Solutions

Bewertet am 31.3.2017

Having used a number of PM solutions, I feel Teamwork is probably the best value for the money, between licensing, features, rock star responsive support, usability and ease of use. The Company updates keep on coming, which is important ad the software marketplace continues to evolve.

Ease of use. Works with the way we do business and makes us more efficient.

I would like to know when problems are occurring rather than submitting a ticket or email in order to find out. Really want better Office365 and QuickBooks integrations.

Hi Rick,

Thanks so much for the great review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it. We're delighted to hear that you've had such a positive experience using Teamwork Projects. You'll be happy to hear that we've got an office 365 integration as well as a quickbooks one. See https://blog.teamwork.com/teamwork-projects-microsoft-office-integration-will-simplify-workflow/ and https://blog.teamwork.com/quickbooks-integration-update/. Hope these help. Let me know if you have any questions.

Charlie
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Good system with great features

Bewertet am 31.3.2017

My team has used Teamwork Desk for over 6 months. It's helped with out support process tremendously. I'd like to see more integration with chat, like there has been with projects. Like the ability to highlight text in chat, like you can in projects, and create a support ticket. That being said Tramwork is always updating their system, making it better constantly.

Easy setup. Easy integration with our website. Tons of features

Doesn't I integrate with chat very well Doesn't integrate with tasks in projects.

Hi Charlie,

Thanks so much for the great review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it. We're delighted to hear that you've had such a positive experience with the product.

We do plan on bringing in more integrations between the products really soon.

Teamwork Desk does integrate with tasks in Teamwork Projects. You can create a task within a ticket and close it from either Teamwork Projects or Teamwork Desk. If you have any questions on the integrations please message us at support@teamwork.com

• Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Teamwork is great for big teams to manage client emails

Bewertet am 23.6.2022

Overall I've had a great experience with teamwork desk. It's great for big teams so other users can monitor their emails from the portal instead of logging into email accounts.

It's easy to tag incoming requests to the appropriate person and set up timers to follow up if no response is detected.

There are still options that they don't have that I'd like to see like automation and ability to assign projects from teamwork to desk for easier use

Michelle
  • Branche: E-Learning

NO MORE Sticky Notes

Bewertet am 4.4.2017

Teamwork makes my life so much easier! Although Teamwork has a lot of functionality I don't use, it has just the right amount of functionality that I need. I would say that the Doc Editing and Time Tracking functionality are the two best features in my world because I can track the time I spend in each project and when I am editing a document, no one else can change it until I am finished with it and have unlocked it for further editing. Teamwork is user friendly, easy to train others how to use it, and works well with all my projects. There are many integrations I do not use, but the ones I do use are great so far. Customer Service is easy to contact and very responsive. The overall look and feel of Teamwork is very nice and it seems to really suit everyone in our department very well even though we all work on different types of projects. I'm extremely happy that our company allowed us to invest in and utilize this software.

Doc Editing and Time Tracking

Better and More Granular Reporting for Management

Hi Michelle,

Thanks so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it. We're delighted that you've had such a positive experience using Teamwork.com. It sounds like you're review is about Teamwork Projects, rather than Teamwork Projects, but not to worry. We're happy to hear that Teamwork has made your life easier :).

Gladys
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

It's practical!

Bewertet am 18.11.2022

I like how it keeps us organized within the different divisions of the company. You are able to collaborate with others on certain inboxes as long as you have access.

Sometimes if there is someone attached to the previous email and you no longer want them on the thread it seems to be uncertain whether or not they will see the following emails.