Teamwork Desk Bewertungen

Teamwork Desk

Helpdesk-Software, auf die sich dein Team verlassen kann

4.4/5 (104 Bewertungen)
Mike T.
Mit Google übersetzen

Teamwork became the backbone of my business

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's hard to point to just one thing that makes Teamwork so great, but the fact that Teamwork makes everything just so intuitive and easy to do is probably the best part. You can turn on and off features for different projects so they don't distract you from what you're trying to achieve. It's easy to get other people on the team involved and they don't need to ask a lot of questions in order to be productive.

You get recurring tasks, subtasks, due dates, isolation of users between projects and a whole host of other features right out of the box. Not every project is the same and Teamwork clearly recognizes that.

There's even a Chrome plugin that can be used to send data (like links, messages, tasks, etc) into Teamwork based on webpages you visit or information you come across that could be helpful for a project.

There's very little to dislike about Teamwork.

The biggest downside is more of a data management issue than anything else, but you do have to be a little careful about using it as a dumping ground for everything. It's very easy to just start adding things like links, notes, notebooks, etc, and then forget that they're there or lose track of them. The search capabilities are really good, but if you forgot something was there, you might have a hard time tracking it down.

Tags appear to be global in a way that makes them visible across all projects and all project groupings. Not the end of the world, but you want to be consistent about naming them or making sure you don't put something like 'problem-customer' in there, which might be seen by people who could get offended, especially if it was on something they requested.

Honestly, I'm hunting for things to complain about. I've used a ton of different tools like this and Teamwork is by far the best one I've found.

Hi Mike,

Thank you for your review.

Great to hear all your pros, especially your use of the Chrome plugin.

Your best practice and advice on data management and being organized is very useful.

Check out our powerful new filter options, the following blog post will explain it in detail https://blog.teamwork.com/powerful-new-filter-options-now-available-teamwork-projects/.

Daniel A.
Mit Google übersetzen

Overall good, but room for improvement

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've been using Teamwork Projects and Teamwork Desk for several years and we're generally happy. The landscape of this type of software changes/evolves regularly and every few years we review our options. We recently reviewed other systems and decided to re-commit to using TW Projects and Desk, but use some other services that integrate with Teamwork.

One of the notably missing features from TW is a timesheet review process. Timekeeping is very important to our business and we need a system that will automatically close out timesheets at the end of the week and enforce a timesheet submission and approval process. We evaluated several options and decided to use Harvest App. This integrates with TW and has a timesheet approval system, and it has invoicing and reporting features that are generally better than TW.

There are also some workflow/productivity improvements that could be implemented, and I've made my case to Teamwork several times over the past several years to implement these minor changes, but so far my requests have not been adopted (and I have not been told they are not feasible).

For example, in TW Desk, when an agent posts a reply, they have the option to "reassign" the ticket to another agent in the same step as posting the reply. In TW Projects this functionality does not exist. This means when a user posts a comment in Projects, if they want to assign the task to another user, they must go through several steps to "edit" the task. Not only is it a slowdown in the workflow, but users forget to do it. In a busy office it's important that tasks get properly assigned so that everyone knows who is responsible for a task.

Another particularly annoying problem with TW Projects is notifications. There's no practical way to simply "notify" a user that a task has been created without either "assigning" the task to that user, or making the user a "follower" with the setting "all notifications".

The implication of this limitation is when creating a new task you must choose between users getting no notifications that a task has been created, or being inundated with notifications. Perhaps we're not using the application properly, but I've brought this limitation to Teamwork's support team on several occasions and have never received a helpful answer (that we're doing it wrong, that it can't be implemented, or it will be implemented). If anyone at TW wants to contact me I'll provide more details.

Thanks!

Hi Daniel,

Thanks so much for the review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it. We're delighted to hear that you've had a positive experience with both Teamwork Desk and Teamwork Projects.

I'll pass on your feedback about timesheets, invoicing and a smoother process for assigning tasks to the team for their consideration.

You can set a person as a follower of a task and set them to receive all notifications, only status changes, or only comments. I hope this helps.

If you want to talk future we're always at the end of an email just shoot a message to suport@teamwork.com and we'll get back to you right away.

Harry J.

Teamworkdesk + Teamwork = win

Bewertet am 7.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use Teamwork Projects fairly heavily in our office with over 85 projects on the go. We had an issue with our team using Google Apps, not responding to customer requests and people not know where issues or support requests were at.

I reviewed Teamwork Desk, Freshdesk, Zendesk and a few other systems, the winner was easily Teamwork Desk due to its direct integration with Teamwork Projects.

Our staff use it all day and the ability to create a task for the projects they are working on, in the same window, its vital to keep us moving quickly through support requests and turn them into billable hours.

On the flip side if you are in teamwork projects and need to view a customer communication its one click away.

I would like to see a better integration between desk and projects, where we dont have to enter customers in 'twice' and have customers and organisations sync across the two, and I'm sure its in development.

If you're used to Zendesk, its a bit cluttered compared to it, but once you get the hang of it there's some great features which makes it customisable, such as tags and smart inboxes.

The built in KB is great and its fully customisable via CSS and you can use your own subdomain with a cname hook up, pretty easy to get going in under 5 minutes.

If we didnt use Teamwork Projects though we probably wouldnt use Desk, as its a system made (imo) for the teamwork ecosystem.

Works great with Teamwork Projects
Has all the features of any desk system
Helpdesk, submit a ticket function and CNAME for vanity subdomain

A bit clunky
Integrations are still behind competitors
Sometimes its hard to find the right setting to modify something

Hi Harry,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this review. We really appreciate your feedback.

I've passed on your comments to the rest of the team and we're all delighted with the 9/10 review.

We're glad you enjoy the integrations between Teamwork Desk and Teamwork Projects. We plan on making them even more tightly integrated in the future so watch this space :).

I've added your suggestions about making the tool more user friendly to our feature request list. We'll work hard to try and make the app the very best it can be.

In the mean time, if we can do anything to improve your experiences with any of the products please let us know at support@teamwork.com.

Thanks again,

James C.

Excellent support desk - Affordable pricing model

Bewertet am 6.7.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We stumbled upon Teamwork Desk soon after it launched. Its feature set and pricing structure fit our company very well.

Their ticket pricing model let us have lots of agents (despite low ticket volumes) without sending our fixed monthly overheads through the roof to add each agent. It means we can assign tickets to each staff member and keep everyone in the loop. Everyone can help in the support effort and tickets no longer fall through the cracks. They also have more traditional per-agent pricing if you have high ticket volumes and prefer that kind of model.

There is a help desk so everyone on our team can publish articles to common questions. There is full control over the templates so you can change the look and feel to match your brand.

Their development pace is phenomenal. They really listen to feedback and the product improves every month. I'm really impressed with the level of support they provide - I just hope they are able to maintain that as they grow!

We evaluated a few solutions before choosing Desk. Happy to recommend!

Modern fast responsive interface.
Good pricing - particularly the per-ticket model which works great for us as a startup.
Great integration with email for some of our team who prefer to work in outlook!
Internal notes means we can discuss tickets privately but in context.
Activity view so everyone can see whats new without getting hundreds of cc emails
Accompanying projects site which you can raise tasks in relating to tickets
Automated reminders if a ticket is left unanswered.
Customisable auto-replies and canned responses.
You can merge or split tickets which is useful.
It prompts customers to rate our support which is good for feedback
Built in help desk (knowledgebase) means our agents can publish FAQs easily. You can also have a private help desk for internal agent use only.
Great mobile apps - great to see recent support activity.
Can see customer's previous queries at a glance.
Fast development pace - yet software seems very stable and reliable
Excellent support - fast and detailed.

No major cons for us really...
I'd like a contact widget that offers help desk FAQs as part of the submission process or maybe a helpdesk widget we can embed on our site.
It expects customers have an email address - we log telephone calls into desk but sometimes have to invent fake email addresses.
We can't group customers. Often several people from a company might contact us about an issue or even the same issue. Apparently support for this is planned soon.

Hi James,

Thanks so much for the wonderful review.I've shared it with the team here. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it for us.

If there's anything we can do to help you and your team on Teamwork Desk, please don't hesitate to ask.

Rae N.
Mit Google übersetzen

My business switched all of our tasks from ASANA and Process.st to Teamwork.com for better features.

Bewertet am 27.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have streamlined the recurring tasks and the accountability to complete them.

* The customizable templates are the key feature that drew us away from ASANA.
* The ability to assign and view the templates in a variety of ways is what drew us away from Process.st.
* The customer service has been amazing... and we are still using the free - not paid - product.
* The mobile app is very good and is actually used by my staff.

* The product has a little more learning curve and other products we have tried, but the trade-off was increased functionality with better features
* There are some features I really, really want that are lacking such as an integrated scheduling and timeclock software. My perfect product would allow me to assign task lists as I make a schedule, and any scheduling software should be integrated with a timeclock to track tardiness and absences. (Hey, Teamwork, if you ever look at building this into the product, please talk to me -- I have a lot to say about this!)
* There is no easy way to conclude a task list unless all tasks are checked as completed. I need a way to close task lists even when some items are incomplete. My business is an animal hospital, so there are times when some tasks are deferred to attend to emergency cases. Another team member on another shift will complete the deferred task on his or her own task list.

Hi Rae,

Thank you for your review.

We are happy you are utilising the additional functionality and can see the trade off between the learning curve and benefits of the software.

We would like to hear what you have to say about additional features, feel free to email us at marketing@teamwork.com.
We are constantly improving and adding to our features, check out our roadmap to see what is on the horizon.

Ignacio R.
Mit Google übersetzen

Some things are missing to make it great

Bewertet am 26.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

In Vision to Action, we use Teamwork Desk, to help IT Teams who are developing, to begin registering incidents, problems and requests.

We found TW desk very easy to use. We have a problem using the dashboards and reports given the fact that we can´t configure SLA´s for the diferent tipes of incidents, and priorities.

On the other hand, our teams, doesn´t work 24-7, neither their customers.

So when we look for the time of response or resolution, we found thath those are not correct. It will be very useful, if we could set the working ours for each agent and day of the week.

Finally, if you could translate desk to spanish. People in Latin america will adopt it easier

Thanks.-

Easy to use.

On the other hand, our teams, doesn´t work 24-7, neither their customers.

Hi Ignacio,

Thank you for writing this review.

We have taken note of your comments and will raise all these points with the relevant teams.

Office hours is a feature we hope to have soon, feel free to have a look at our roadmap at the link below. We are constantly adding new features and improvements. https://www.teamwork.com/roadmap?product=desk

Glad to hear you are finding Teamwork Desk easy to use.

Jessica S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Our business is built on Teamwork!

Bewertet am 11.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We absolutely love Teamwork. Started out on Projects and immediately got involved with the Desk beta. Best decision we ever made to use their suite of products. It's beyond nice to integrate your Help Desk with your Projects and now Chat. They've made quick work to bring new features to the table and ALWAYS have the best updates about what they've been up to on their blog each month. The Bottom Line CPA is definitely powered by Teamwork! :)

Our team uses Teamwork for all internal and external communications so the integration with Teamwork Projects and Chat is the best. We don't work out of our Gmail, you just can't scale a business and stay in the know working out of Gmail. Teamwork Desk is a better than most Help Desk solution that isn't overly complicated to use.

it's "new" and still developing so it can be buggy but the value compared with the already fantastic features with insanely responsive support makes it of no matter to me

Hi Jessica,

Thanks so much for your positive review. We really appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback.

I've shared your review with the team here and we're all thrilled to hear that Teamwork has been so beneficial to your team.

We'd love to work on a case study with you to explore how you use the three products. If this is something you'd be interested in just shoot us a message to mareting@teamwork.com.

Thanks again for the great review.

Tim R.

Excellent, time-savings, intuitive

Bewertet am 10.7.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Time-savings is the biggest. Better transparency on projects, better client interaction and better teamwork (no pun intended.)

Teamwork Projects is very easy to use. I love the various keyboard shortcuts. It's great to be able to take advantage of the various project views as well for the different types of workflow my teammates prefer to implement. I love that Teamwork Desk integrates fully with the Project Management platform.

I wish departments/teams existed now. It's difficult to take full advantage of the suite of tools due to the way we work at my company project to project. Teams would really help in that regard, or maybe sub-projects. A way to create tasks from Slack would be nice as well via an integration maybe.

Hi Tim,

Thank you for your review.

We are delighted you are having such a positive experience with Teamwork Desk and Projects. They are literally made for each other.

We are constantly improving our products and adding new features, feel free to have a look at our roadmap to see what changes have been made and what is coming (there is a page for both Projects and Desk).

The benefits you are experiencing speak for themselves, exactly what we want you to experience.

P.S. Who doesn't love a good pun :)

Lawrence L.
Mit Google übersetzen

Solid, easy to use and very fast

Bewertet am 1.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Teamwork Desks features the functions I need as well as integrating seamlessly with Project, which I use extensively.

So, as a stand alone product it's very good but if project management is part of the process then there is nothing out there than works as well.

I use Teamwork Desk to capture client requests and manage them in one central location, prioritizing them and distributing them to other team members. This is a much better approach then using email for the same.

Anything that requires more than a simple response or a 5 min job becomes a task and is managed via Project.

A good set of features and great integration between Project and Desk.

UX is easy to use and fast!

New features and updates are frequent.

Resource management is missing for which I use another service.

Android app isn't very good.

Hi Lawrence,

Hope you're well :). Thanks so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it and give us your feedback. We're delighted to hear that you've had such a positive experience with Teamwork Desk and Teamwork Projects for the past 2+ years. You'll be happy to hear that resource management is on our roadmap. It's only in the planning stages at the moment but we hope to begin work on it very soon.

Gabriel W.
Mit Google übersetzen

Very useful with easy to understand interface.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We had shopped around for a bit, but settled on Teamwork due to the easy to use interface. Because of this software we were able to release what many others would find an insane amount of books in six months.

As the senior project manager it helped me manage a rather large load of projects and helped me in keeping an eye on any tasks that went overdue.

There are a few features I would like to see improvements on, but the Teamwork team is active with updating the software. They are very responsive to any questions or feedback you have for them. I've been very impressed with their customer service. They also have a lovely archive of helpful videos.

You can do a lot with the software too, if you really dig in. Although we just use it pretty much as is, and that works out just fine for us.

I'd recommend trying out the free trial at the very least.

Ease of use, great tracking abilities, exporting as Excel documents, good customer support.

When someone updates a task it says what they did, but not the details.

Hi Gabriel,

Thanks so much for the great review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it. We're delighted to hear that you've had such a positive experience with the product.

James W.
Mit Google übersetzen

Overall good, missing a few key features though

Bewertet am 4.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

- Connectivity can be an issue sometimes with pages not loading / unable to connect.
- There is no "root cause" or "Resolution" box so we can't track/ report on what the most common issues are and what was done to resolve them.
- Still missing the grouping customers into companies feature which has been in the pipeline for a while.
- Can't create a ticket with a note or comment, still has to be an email when you might not want those details to be customer facing.

Interface is nice
cloud based, so accessible

Missing features as describes in the previous comments
Price difference between standard and Pro is too much.

Hi James,

Thanks so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it. As Teamwork Desk is a cloud based software, issues such as connectivity and loading times would generally be attributed to things like wifi connections. If you're unsure send us a mail to support@teamwork.com with some more detail and we'll look into it for you.

You'll be happy to hear that customer grouping is on our roadmap and we hope to release it soon.

It is possible to create a ticket with a note - You can create a ticket, in the body of the ticket you can write comments then toggle off the option to send this to the customer. Alternatively you can create a ticket and add a note to it afterwards. Notes are for internal use only and customers wont be able to see them. I hope this helps let me know if you have any other questions on this.

6.0/10
Christina H.

Changed the business!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Switching to Teamwork Desk changed my business! It enabled me to get away from incessant emails, build a better, more efficient team, and make sure my client's needs are being taken care of systematically.

**It got a 4 for functionality because I wish that it connected seamlessly with Teamwork Projects' time tracking tool and billing.

Tagging, categorizing, and triggers are helpful.
API with Zaps are a must now-a-days and it helps!

Timing tracking syncing with Teamwork Projects timing tools. It's tough to breakout all of the users who are working on a ticket and add them. Then having to go back and forth to get the billing amount (based on hours worked).

1. It does not include the Subject line so we can't tell which website or customer it is.

2. It does not keep the breakout of hours/minutes by user.

3. It does not include the ticket number.

Hi Christina,

I'll pass on your feedback about logging time t the rest of the team here for their consideration.

Neil M.
Mit Google übersetzen

overall it is a great product and would strongly recommend to anyone

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It just works, very little issues with accessibility. We have used the product for 2 years now I would say and never had to contact support once... it is easy to use, it is flexible in how you use it and more importantly keeps everything in one place.

the disk space you get with this solution is low especially given that the majority of the storage is done in amazon s3 which costs a few bucks at most to store 20GB.

Hi Neil,

Thank you for your review.

Great to hear that you find our product great and that you have been with us the last 2 years. We are constantly improving our products, check out our roadmap to see what features and updates are coming soon https://www.teamwork.com/roadmap/.

We have taken note of your storage concerns, if you do require additional storage you can take advantage of our integrations. We have integrations with Google Drive, Dropbox and many more https://www.teamwork.com/integrations.

Ramin K.
Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent over all. My team adopted it with little effort and we are having a lot of success with it

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Control over my organization and its interactions with our hundreds of clients. Ease of use and deployment are also a great plus!

Ease of use, ease of deployment and your constant improvement. I started using your product back when you were in your infancy. I went away for a while because of a lack of functionality and came back because of the existence of the functionality I was looking for.

Keep up the good work!

Lack of SalesForce integration. Also if you can make it so that we can integrate directly with XERO (rather than export a XERO compatible file for billing), that would be great!

Hi Ramin,

Thank you for your review.

Great to have you back. Glad to hear that your team are having plenty of success with Teamwork Desk and that you find it so easy to use with all the functionality you need.

We are constantly adding to our integrations, we will add you as a +1 for a Salesforce and XERO integration and notify you of progress with these. We do have a Salesforce integration through Zapier. https://www.teamwork.com/integrations

Highly Functional, But Easy to Use

Bewertet am 18.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I evaluated nearly 20 help desk applications and chose Teamwork. There are a number of reasons, but the most notable is that they have the most advanced collision avoidance and/or presence feature. In real time you can see who is viewing and/or typing in a ticket, which is incredibly useful.

TWD is also one of the only applications that allows the agent to insert a link for the knowledge base by searching inside the ticket itself. The agent doesn't have to leave the ticket to do this, and the link is automatically added to the body. Very useful!

One of the most important things I was looking for when making a selection was the knowledge base. Specifically, the ability to have two knowledge bases, one for users and another for vendors. As I began to set up the KB's I realized that, to do this, they would need independent URL's which wouldn't work. I ended up using a single KB and splitting it into two categories, but that does allow for the potential of a user viewing a vendor article and vice-versa.

Hi there,

Thank you for the review of Teamwork Desk.

Brook P.

Great CS software

Bewertet am 10.4.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've been using Teamwork Desk and Teamwork Projects consistently for about 6 months now. I've trained in a new CSR with it and it's been very easy to use, quick to learn and a great tool for our customers. I'm so glad to have all cs requests going thru TWD instead of my personal email for our small and growing company.

One feature I would love to see is having the ability to assign multiple email addresses to one customer. Only one issue I've experienced that I don't think there is a solution for except for educating my customers is that they must reply above the line instead of adding their remarks to the email thread below the line.

The integration between Desk and Projects is fantastic. The few times I've contacted Teamwork support has been an excellent experience with responses within 24 hours. Only once was the issue on their end, the others were user-error/learning curve on my part.

Still trying to figure out Teamwork Chat. I think this may be a useful tool, but the learning curve seems a bit longer, and due to other avenues my team and I communicate, we haven't taken the time to immerse ourselves in it.

Thank you Teamworks! Keep up the good work!

Hi Brook,

Thanks so much for your review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it. We're delighted to hear that you've had a positive experience using both Teamwork Projects and Teamwork Desk.

Trevor M.
Mit Google übersetzen

It's one of the best tools I've used and implemented in an organization.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use and the intuitiveness of the system makes it easy to adapt. The ability to use it both with internal staff and external parties really makes a difference in collaboration.

The reporting is a bit lacking in terms of getting it out in a format that I want. I also would like to see the filters on tasks improved to really allow for more options for complex projects.

Hi Trevor,

Thank you for your review.

We are so happy that you consider us the best tool that you have used and implemented.

Reporting is on our roadmap (check it out here https://www.teamwork.com/roadmap).

We have just released an update to improve filters on the 28th of September 2017, talk about a quick turnaround to your request ;)

Filters have a new home on the right of each screen, and we've added even more filtering options so you can get really specific about what you want to see.
Not only that, you can now save filters too - so you can jump straight back in and see the results without selecting everything again!

My Absolute Favorite Task Organizer

Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a web developer who often works with teams of other developers, whether remotely or in the office, Teamwork is hands down my favorite task organizer to keep everyone on track. It's interface is very easy to use, and the ticket system is straightforward to understand. The ability to mark tickets with a certain status, see which team members are viewing the task in real time, and assign tickets directly to team members are only a few of my favorite functions that Teamwork executes so well.

The only complaint I could think of, is sometimes when there are a lot of tickets open, Teamwork can be a bit slow to launch. But honestly it's never more than 10-20 seconds so there is not much to that complaint. The software is not free, but it's affordable for all the features that it provides.

Hi there,

Thank you for the review of Teamwork Projects.

Tilak r S.

Log Your Time

Bewertet am 2.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great give me an idea of how i utilize my time and how i can manage it better, and let me know if i'm ahead or delayed with my syllabus

Great Tool to keep track of what all you did whole day, even better to track the progress of the students on there assigned tasks and see what they spend there time on.

Well without the proper knowledge it can be a bit overwhelming and down right annoying sometimes, like unable to add logs and accidentally completing the tasks.

Hi Tilak,

Thanks for the review of Teamwork Projects/Desk. We loved hearing that you and your students are using it to track progress and tasks!

We have a solution to your issue of learning about the software. We offer free daily live webinars, by joining our webinars you will learn how to use specific features, find out about Teamwork best practice and hear about new updates. Feel free to join these at anytime, this will also be useful if you are training a new user to use Teamwork Projects https://www.teamwork.com/webinars.

If you ever have any issues, send our lovely support team an email at support@teamwork.com. They are available 24/7 and have a main aim of ensuring your happiness!

Catherine M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Such an amazing tool. More than just a Project Management tool.

Bewertet am 16.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has helped us collaborate across over 10 countries and multiple time zones. It helps us track our documents, share them and have a single point of reference. Although we have only used minimum capabilities, it has still made a huge contribution to our projects tacking successfully.

I can't see who access what document. This would be useful, particularly when I am trying to track who has contributed to set tasks.

Hi Catherine,

Thank you for your review.

It is good to hear that Teamwork Desk has helped you collaborate across over 10 countries and time zones.

Feel free to have a look around the features and support docs at the following link to help you unlock the full capability of this powerful tool.

Here is our roadmap for Teamwork Desk, we are constantly adding new features and developments. I will raise your point on document access to the team. https://www.teamwork.com/roadmap?product=desk

Christine H.

Great task management software

Bewertet am 27.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has all the tools that you need without cluttering individual users with features they don't need or want to use. I also like how you can store all information you need about individual clients in their folders (passwords, notes, tasks, etc.) The sub-task feature is also really useful if you want to break out a larger project into pieces and assign those separately. Being able to sort tasks according to different tags also makes it possible to target specific things when you have a huge task load.

Sometimes the search feature is quirky. Task lists can also take a long time to load and scrolling through sometimes overwhelms the software, but I don't really see a way around that.

Hi there,

Thank you for the review of Teamwork DESK.

Rick M.

One of the Best Solutions

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Having used a number of PM solutions, I feel Teamwork is probably the best value for the money, between licensing, features, rock star responsive support, usability and ease of use. The Company updates keep on coming, which is important ad the software marketplace continues to evolve.

Ease of use. Works with the way we do business and makes us more efficient.

I would like to know when problems are occurring rather than submitting a ticket or email in order to find out. Really want better Office365 and QuickBooks integrations.

Hi Rick,

Thanks so much for the great review. We really appreciate you taking the time to write it. We're delighted to hear that you've had such a positive experience using Teamwork Projects. You'll be happy to hear that we've got an office 365 integration as well as a quickbooks one. See https://blog.teamwork.com/teamwork-projects-microsoft-office-integration-will-simplify-workflow/ and https://blog.teamwork.com/quickbooks-integration-update/. Hope these help. Let me know if you have any questions.

Noahj C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Teamwork still is and has been the best and continually improving Team Management App EVER!

Bewertet am 28.12.2018

WONDERFUL!!!

Everything.
- Features and definitely the app loading speed which is near instant loading.
- Much so their continuous innovation, along with their public road map.

- I do wish one thing, and that is user permissions would respect all tab settings and left panel categories within the app, but some of it is set to show based on a "team" and not all to the individual "team member".

- Also the Gant Chart, I've seen some better implementations and that would could be nicely improved in Teamwork.

Hi there,

Thank you for the review of Teamwork Projects.

Melrose B.
Mit Google übersetzen

As Teamwork Administrator for our company, I find the product to be a good for our company.

Bewertet am 3.7.2017

Accountability and improved efficiency

I like the ease of use; versatility of task lists; and how the site improves the office efficiency overall.

I find that it is difficult to customize and when customer service is asked for a specific request, most times the answer is "we cannot do that.. I also asked that a task Lead option be added to designate who is the Lead, when multiple are added. My preference is my first request for the default setting.

Hi Melrose,

Thank you for your review.

It is great to hear that you are finding Teamwork Desk good for your company.

We are sorry that you have not received the desired answer when asking a specific request, we get so many requests and must prioritise some over others. We are constantly improving our product and adding new features, feel free to have a look at our roadmap to see what changes have been made and what is coming.

We have recorded your feature request and will raise this with the Teamwork Desk Team.

Charlie P.
Mit Google übersetzen

Good system with great features

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My team has used Teamwork Desk for over 6 months. It's helped with out support process tremendously. I'd like to see more integration with chat, like there has been with projects. Like the ability to highlight text in chat, like you can in projects, and create a support ticket. That being said Tramwork is always updating their system, making it better constantly.

Easy setup. Easy integration with our website. Tons of features

Doesn't I integrate with chat very well Doesn't integrate with tasks in projects.

Hi Charlie,

We do plan on bringing in more integrations between the products really soon.

Teamwork Desk does integrate with tasks in Teamwork Projects. You can create a task within a ticket and close it from either Teamwork Projects or Teamwork Desk. If you have any questions on the integrations please message us at support@teamwork.com