ClearCompany Erfahrungen

Sortieren nach

Katherine
Katherine
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

I love ClearCompany because it has everything I need in an easy-to-use system.

Bewertet am 4.4.2018

The main benefit is that it allows to recruit clients throughout the world.

The main benefit is that it allows to recruit clients throughout the world.

It is a very good and easy-to-use software, in addition to allowing access to information in various ways to find what is needed. It serves as a great support since it has online training videos and allows the liking of other companies that want to sell a new function.

There is no cons with this software, the only thing would be the evolution of technology, so they must constantly update to allow much faster communication

Elena
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great Experience

Bewertet am 10.9.2020

Very happy with our choice. Great people.

Very happy with our choice. Great people.

Excellent customer service, ability to speak to a live CSR is a undeniable plus.
Easy to navigate and launch.
Paperless approach

Printing option is not the strongest. Definitely needs improvement on printing formatting.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Cornerstone LMS und Paylocity

Warum ClearCompany gewählt wurde

unhappy with the service and software options.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Reviewsnap

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ClearCompany

felt like it was the most fit choice for our Company.
Kevin
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Add on fees- BEWARE

Bewertet am 18.7.2018

Software is good but unethical business practices on trying to do add on costs without disclosing in the contract is unethical and illegal. If you have found this in your agreement, we should strongly consider a joint litigation against the company. This is rediculous.

Easy to use. Customer service for set up was good, but that was quickly obliterated by the poor add ons that they try to collect that are not in the contract. BEWARE OF THE CONTRACT- THEY TRY TO COLLECT FEES THAT ARE NOT EVEN IN THE CONTRACT.

I purchased Clear Company and have been using it for six months. I received an email from the customer service dept that there is a bogus additional charge they are trying to charge for additional 'competencies' in the system that were not disclosed in the contract. Cust support rep agreed the fee is not in my contract but tried to execute a change order to add the additional fees to my contract. This is unethical behavior in my opinion. I currently have two employees in my organization. Competencies are literally 3-5 word phrases types into their system that they are trying to charge me! If support team still work at the company when you move to contract, do not move forward. if they are fired, then I would consider their software.

Jason
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Solid program with good support

Bewertet am 16.10.2019

This program is reliable, customizable, good support.

Cost increases over the years were significant. Forced me to look for other options.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Xenqu

Gründe für den Wechsel zu ClearCompany

ClearCompany had a comprehensive recruiting package, but since we weren’t ready for the whole solution, they allowed us to utilize the on-boarding portion by itself.
Carmen
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

I highly recommend ClearCompany

Bewertet am 10.8.2015

I have found the ClearCompany recruiting and onboarding modules very helpful and easy to use. Coming from our previous manual system, they have saved me a great deal of time. The best thing about ClearCompany, though, is their excellent customer service. When I need help, I can call and get real help from someone who actually works there, usually my account manager, not someone in a call center somewhere reading from a script. They are always very quick to address whatever concern I have. We are an energy company with over 200 employees in several states. Having an efficient, online onboarding process has streamlined HR's workflow, and being able to sort and categorize the thousands of applications we receive each year has saved us a great deal of time, and has eliminated the bottleneck we used to have in distributing resumes to the relevant department managers.

Customer service; our hiring managers have immediate access to resumes; efficient, streamlined onboarding process; customized forms

1. I'd like to see an integrated, easy way to sort applicants on our side. We get a huge number of applicants seeking all sorts of jobs we aren't advertising. We have two "General Consideration" requisitions set up to keep people from applying inappropriately for jobs that require special qualifications. I have not found the Talent Pool feature to be useful in sorting these candidates, so I set up many unposted requisitions that I forward those candidates into, based on what type of job they may be considered for in the future. This clogs up our requisition list, and takes extra time. It would be nice to have an assortment of buckets for these applicants that is seperate from the live requisitions, and with some automation as in the talent pool feature. For instance, they could be automatically sorted based on an answer to a screening question.
2. Also, it can take a while to get new forms built, or old ones changed. Sometimes they fix one piece on a form, and something else stops working. I would like for them to test the forms thoroughly to make sure they work before giving them to us. We have also had trouble printing some of the forms, because they aren't designed to be printed.

• Branche: Architektur & Planung

Great Applicant Tracking and Recruiting Platform

Bewertet am 23.2.2021

It has been a wonderful experience and the platform is easy to use and effective.

Along with being a wonderful tool for recruiting, setting up and customizing ClearCo is very easy. The background setup allows you to customize everything you would ever want, including email templates, knockout question scoring, etc.

The reporting in ClearCo is lacking as it isn't user friendly and hard to find very basic measures. Another pain point is that the ScoreCard and Interview Guide do not populate in the same order, so there is some legwork when preparing for an interview. It isn't a ton of legwork, but it is annoying.

• Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Great software for tracking applicants and made a lot of our processes easier and more...

Bewertet am 3.5.2018

It was great to streamline our efficiency and was outstanding as a tool for performance evaluations. I really look for a sleek and clean design/user interface with any software and that was one of the things that attracted me to ClearCompany. It saves our HR department a significant amount of time and added value in some areas that we didn't quite identify needing it. I thought the customer service was great and I always had the help I needed when I needed it.

The best part was that it seemed easy to use for both the recruiter and the applicant. As a user, the calendar interface on the home page was clean and easily managed, which I used a lot. My team also parsed a lot of resumes in which seemed to be fairly consistent and easy. Overall, for the price I think it's a great investment for a company but I would recommend taking advantage of as many features as possible to get the most bang for your buck.

My company is smaller than most so some of the features seemed like they were for larger companies that had streamlined a lot of their processes. I use ADP for payroll and there wasn't really direct integration which was annoying. I like to create a lot of customizable reports and had trouble doing this without the help of the team.

Chakradhar
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Human Resource and Talent Management are not buzzword anymore

Bewertet am 6.7.2018

This is the only tool in the market which hire right candidates which matches according to our company's vision and mission , end of the day for us talent is secondary while attitude is primary and CLEAR helps us to accomplish that

streamlined the entire process of human resource management and aligning potential candidates to match the our mission vision makes CLEAR different from the competitors

everything works great , there is nothing specific cons about the tool except the design , i believe its long due design update also the UI and UX needs little update , Again everything works great

• Branche: Internet

Thank you so much Clearcompany!

Bewertet am 3.7.2018

Thanks a lot

Thanks a lot

This is a very powerful tool and it helps my business to grow. I am so happy to have this discovered.

So far its all good and very easy to use, I want to use it as long as I can for my business. Thank you so much!

• Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great features once you customize

Bewertet am 5.12.2018

That you can customize the process and assign task to managers.

It was cumbersome to learn. At of all paylocities tools this was the hardest to use.

Amy
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Most intuitive and functional applicant tracking software yet!

Bewertet am 27.2.2018

I have used other applicant tracking software solutions before but they were often cumbersome to use or never had quite the right functionality that I wanted. I love ClearCompany so much because it truly has everything I need in an easy to use system. AND just when I think it couldn't be better they come up with new enhancements! I have, and will continue to recommend ClearCompany ATS to anyone who has recruiting responsibilities, especially if they are a government contractor!

Very intuitive and user friendly to use. Various ways to access information and sort information to see what you need. The Clear Company team is extremely responsive to providing help but also listening to suggestions for future improvements. Their support is top notch - from online training videos, to online chat and a customer success manager who not only cares but follows up (and not like other companies who will reach out when they want to sell me a new feature). I also attended their 2017 Talent Conference in Boston, which was really a great learning opportunity as well as to connect with my

I would not say there are any cons, but we live in a time where instant gratification has become the norm and expectation. There have been times when I have waited 30 - 60 min for a response to my online chat request. There are new reports I would like to have, but I know their reporting function just went under an overhaul and I am working on moving to the new platform soon, so I am excited to see what the new reporting capabilities are. The only other improvement I could suggest right now is to make this highly capable software to be better suited for a global company. We have business in India and ClearCompany has helped us to utilize their system for our recruiter in India, but there is still opportunity to improve the system for a company doing business overseas.

Amy
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

An essential Recruiter's tool - better than the competition

Bewertet am 5.2.2016

The ClearCompany applicant tracking system is very intuitive to use - for recruiters as well as hiring managers! You have many filters and options on how to see information as well, which is extremely helpful. There is so much functionality within the system, such as being able to forward a candidate to a manager, or replying to a candidate from the ATS and even having a copy of that email kept in the candidate's profile. You can add notes to each candidate (which I use constantly) and you also have a place to add notes that apply to the requisition (all candidates) including being able to attach documents, like Word.

Although I am a new user of 7 months, I have already seen that ClearCompany has made upgrades and changes to improve upon their system! I have given my account rep suggestions which he has eagerly listened to. My account rep is very responsive and quick to return any of my calls.

They have other options that I am not using yet, like an onboarding function or allowing candidates to use your calendar to schedule an interview with you as well as a resume database.

I am newer to the reporting functions and some of them are very helpful, but it seems others aren't working like they should be. I am working with support on this issue now.

Also, this system works with our payroll vendor, Paylocity, so that our candidate/new hire information will be sent to payroll (we are in the middle of this implementation now).

I LOVE the ClearCompany system and find it to be much better, more intuitive and highly functional over other ATS I have used in the past.

The only thing that I would improve at this time is some of the reporting functions aren't working as they should be. I don't think it's user error at this point, but I am working with support to get what I need.

Cathy
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

It's in there!

Bewertet am 15.12.2020

I have been with 3 different companies looking for ATS solutions. I used Clear Company at the first, tried to implement at the second and I brought it with me and implemented at the third.

The functionality of the software and the ease to tailor to our needs is amazing. If you want the software to do something, and it's not, it usually user error. If you want a feature, chances are it's in there!! The chat feature and online tools are spot on and the account managers are attentive and supportive.

I don't ways want to go to reports. I would like export options on individual screens. It's not a deal breaker at all. I am just spoiled by all the other features so now I want one click satisfation on this too.

Melissa
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

User of Clear Company Everyday

Bewertet am 8.12.2021

From the Onboarding/Recruiting prospective, CC has been wonderful. We would have never been able to do what we do with the old system we had. Being able to onboard in the same platform as the ATS streamlines the process and the integration with ADP is very helpful.

Without Clear Company we would have never been able to work as efficiently as we did during Covid. We were able to have the onboarding and recruiting staff work remotely with ease. In fact, we have been able to keep the staff in remote work situations past the worst of Covid and have found our productivity has increased.

It would be nice to sort all of the requisitions by title. It would be nice if the career site could be posted by location then the candidate could click a city/county and be able to narrow down those positions. Yes, there is a search option but when you first go to the site and see 200+ positions it is a bad impression.

Jeanine
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

ClearCompany HRM Review - by Jeanine Hinkle CEO of Hinkle Group

Bewertet am 12.3.2015

There were several, however my top one is Customer Service. I actually started using CCHRM with a client's company where I was trained from the ground up on CCHRM by CCHRM reps, and they did an outstanding job. Unlike other companies that are hard to reach after the sell, CCHRM was extremely responsive to my needs well after we closed the deal. They truly do take their quality of customer care seriously. I liked CCHRM so much that when I started my own firm, they were my very first call.

Next was that it was easy to use. I've been a recruiter for 20 years and have experiences with a lot of systems but CCHRM makes is very simple to use - and also for hiring managers which for a recruiter, is key. That way everyone was in the loop.

The implementation was easy and efficient and PAINLESS for me - I didn't have to spend and time or brainpower on it - they handled it from beginning to end.

There is nothing that I dislike about HRM - like I said I have used many systems and I keep this one because it does what it promises, and if I ever have ANY trouble or need a tweaking, they are 100% responsive and attentive to my needs as a customer.

Denise
  • Branche: Einzelhandel

User Friendly and Regularly Updated

Bewertet am 18.7.2020

Overall Clear Company has a great understanding of what we do as professionals everyday. They stay up to date on what is happening and adjust or create new features to accommodate the ever changing world of HR.

We have integrated Clear Company with Paylocity and it works great. Implementation for the most recent platform update was smooth and the visuals of the new look are fantastic. It also comes with a great support team.

Lack of customization with some of the features, but I am hopeful there will be an update to those soon. Some automated resources don't print out nicely and I am unable to edit them in any way to make it easier on the eyes.

Laura
  • Branche: Bau

I've become a believer

Bewertet am 11.9.2018

We've been able to tackle our greatest problem by implementing a more lean approach to hiring. I've seen an incredible amount of engagement from the team and they are always innovating to deliver to customers.

Ease of use and customer support, great interface and a really nice look. Initially, I wasn't sold on the software and was partial to my previous ATS. After a year of use in this platform, I've learned to love it and implement it more fully across the organization. I look forward to adding some additional features in the future.

The system is less intuitive than I've used in the past and requires a great deal of set up prior to implementing. However, that set up saves time down the line and you can maximize the product when you take this critical step.

chesky
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Great promising Features, Terrible Actual Performance

Bewertet am 8.2.2018

Very attractive yet stay away until their software works without issues. After doing demos with many other ATSs and much research, I was duped by the number of reviews online by reputable sources.

UP-To-Date on many (almost all) industry features, such as a robust reporting module and interview scheduling module, even video interview scheduling and recording etc.
Somewhat easy to use interface

Terribly glitchy. I'm constantly calling in with issues to be told that its a software glitch that needs to be investigated and patched - which seldom happens. These glitches are usually fundamental, such as a utterly broken reporting module. I have not ever been able to get a healthy report on any metrics - ever! Our uses couldn't login after we bought and implemented the program, because of a glitch that ultimately was resolved by Clearco internally building users for our thousands of employees.

Lori
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

satisfied customer

Bewertet am 23.6.2020

keeps our recruitment activities on track with ease of communication with candidates.

This ATS is easy to use, and they have significantly improved the userface over the past few years. When you get the right rep from Clear Co, it's a great partnership. The use of texting has been huge improvement for our recruiting team.

It does not have the ability for confidential requisitions. If you post a position, every recruiter in the organization can see it.
Non standard integrations get glitchy.

Mackenzie
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Very Strong, Very Expensive

Bewertet am 8.9.2022

Clear is a great option if you are looking for a one-stop shop, and willing to pay for extra features.

The HR on-boarding process is straightforward and reliable. Tracking candidates is easy and requisitions are easy to deploy. Customer service is expensive but very responsive and very helpful.

The platform is very inflexible in terms of exporting data, especially application answers. Usage of their API is behind a pay wall, and reporting is lackluster.

John
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

ClearCompany is a user friendly, adaptable software with great customer support.

Bewertet am 27.2.2018

They made the change from paper application seamless and were able to integrate with our payroll company. The system is user friendly and you can customize the online applications. We have had good customer service with any issues that we have had in the past.

The reporting is good, but could be better. They should add more options and ways to narrow down the data and have more options when exporting data.

Jennifer
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

ClearCompany is great!

Bewertet am 20.6.2023

Awesome experience, never had a problem.

Awesome experience, never had a problem.

ClearCompany is a great tool to use in my position as a administrative assistant. I post job ads, connect with applicants, and get our new hires in. CC is a very easy, user friendly website, and makes my job easier.

I have no issues with ClearCompany, great tool.

Idrissa
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Robust platform that does it all

Bewertet am 30.5.2018

Started with the recruiting/on-boarding software and began to piece together additional platforms until we had a perfect solution for our business. I love value in the per user cost model and the dedicated customer support specialist is an awesome touch (chat/ phone support team is great too). User interface is easy to understand. Software roll out was well quickly accepted by all!

Our Accounting team wishes there were more payroll integration. The initial input of staff/new staff can take some time but overall it is an awesome system.

Stacy
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

ClearCompany has been great!

Bewertet am 12.9.2018

We've been very happy with the platform and are looking to add more components to have a more robust system.

The recruiting platform on ClearCompany is relatively intuitive and easy to use. ClearText functionality, allowing us to text candidates directly through the platform, has saved time and provided a better candidate experience. Quick and easy to disposition candidates.

Days open calculation starts when the requisition is entered, not fully approved, which results in us doing a manual calculation for a true time to fill metric.

John
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

I've used the platform at 2 companies with success, great value. Could be more intuitive

Bewertet am 9.6.2017

place to store resumes of applicants

place to store resumes of applicants

Relatively easy to use, solid platform for Applicant Tracking, large or small companies. Not a better value on the market for maintaining files.
- Responsiveness of support is above average
- Flexible in receiving input for future version. Product continues to evolve

While it has "talent pool" as a function, it's not a feature easy to understand nor leverage. Because of it's feature rich design, it is constantly refreshing, and as a cloud product, slows down productivity. Interfaces with outlook/calendar are not as easy to use as they could be. They work fine, just slow, again. Not a great platform for managing candidate relationships.