Setmore Erfahrungen

Setmore

4,6 (953)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Online-Planungssoftware für kleine Unternehmen.

Sortieren nach

Britany
Britany
  • Branche: E-Learning

Best Appointment Scheduling Software

Bewertet am 8.5.2022

I would recommend this app for anyone needing a basic scheduling app.

I would recommend this app for anyone needing a basic scheduling app.

Setmore has a very easy-to-use interface and setting everything up is almost effortless.
A few features I like most are the self-booking features for clients, the ability to set up automated appointments, and responsive customer service.
It's free to use but you do have the option to upgrade to a paid plan for more features.

Setmore is available online and on mobile but there are no desktop versions available.

Hi Britany,

Thank you for taking the time to review Setmore! Thrilled to hear that you think Setmore is easy-to-use and that you found the setup effortless. It's great that you appreciate the features available and you like that it's free.

Christine
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Best I've found for a free booking software option.

Bewertet am 22.10.2019

Softmore gives me a great option for online booking and booking management. I love that it gives my customers reminders and offers the opportunity to pay ahead of time. Please add an ability to highlight dates with available bookings though!!!

The price for sure, but also that the customer support is fantastic. It has most of the features that I need, including a booking app, nice landing page, appointment reminders. So far I haven't found any glitches or issues with Setmore.

Only one issue, as a therapist who only works 2 days a week, it can be hard to customers to know which dates have available bookings. It would be FANTASTIC if days with open availability would show up green, or highlighted somehow, so customers know to click on those days. Everything else is great...however this one issue does make me consider switching to another software.

Mindbody und Fresha

Warum Setmore gewählt wurde

Setmore had better options for setting up my specific service list, as well as free email appointment reminders.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Fresha

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Setmore

As above, a combo of features and price.
  • Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Has a big future.

Bewertet am 24.5.2020

At this moment, I have not used the system in my clinic so I do not have any impression about your service. But if I found the improvement above the note, I can expect a big picture in the future about your service.

I have googled for a long time and I found this service by chance. It is easy to use, simple and very helpful for the operation in the clinic.
On the other hand, they have much room to improve about patient ID, connectiong medical record with other cloud app or service, imput system of the clinets.
Roughly, I understand the system very easily so in this point, each small dental clinic in Japan should use to manage the client appointment.

Please make client ID to each client record. >In the operation we handle patient with her medical record not their name. If the system has to use patients name in the clients record or in the calendar, we might misunderstand the patient who has the same name in different persons.

Please just pop up one window when we make the client appointment on the calendar > When we make the client appointment on the calendar, don't include two tabs in the pop-up window. Because it takes time to click the top to change from detail tab to custemers tab. So please make one window which include detail and customers in the one pop window.

Please show off the offworking time. > we see the working time in the window, we don't need off working your time in the same sheet.

I make four slots using stuff's name on the calendar like chair 1, cahir 2, chair 3 and chair 4. > because dental clinic we have several chairs like four or eight hours on. And the same time on each chair, dentist, dental assistant, and dental hygienist gather to the chair and join the treatment. From this point, we need to check the staffs name gathering on that chair on the calendar. So please add stuff is name on the appointment card in the calendar sheet.

Suthasinee
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The best customer service and affordable price in the market

Bewertet am 17.10.2019

Easy to use platform. Affordable price.

Easy to use platform. Affordable price.

Very easy to use, custome service are great, you can reach them anytime ( love it) I would recommend this app for everyone who need a basic scheduling app because it's very cheap and easy compared to many on the market. I have tried a lot of Software but Setmore is by far the best. Would be perfect if they offer marketing, intake form, client's file or SOAP which very important for many industries nowadays.

I am not only like the app but I like its people too. Thanks guys for hard work.

I know they are doing they best to improve their app everyday. Keep it up the good work. Cheers

Monica

Excellent Product & Service

Bewertet am 6.10.2019

I wouldn't be able to provide the services that I do without Setmore. I am a sole practioner (massage therapist) and do not have any staff....I have back to back massages and no down time....without the online scheduler, it would be VERY difficult for me to set up appointments. Allowing clients to schedule their own appointments makes my job a lot easier and they appreciate it as well. They know their schedules and what works for them so it is convenient for everyone.

I love this software. It meets all of the scheduling needs for my small business and I really appreciate how easy it is to use and that I can customize it to fit the services that I offer and the timeframe in which I want to offer them. I especially appreciate being able to block out time.

I have been using this software for almost three years and I really do not have any complaints. The only thing that has been a problem for some clients on occassion is that they do not always notice that the month has changed when using the online scheduler. I am booked out a month and a half and I have it set up for the scheduler to take the client to the first available appointment....because they aren't always expecting that first appointment to be so far out, and the month at the top of the calendar doesn't "stand out," they don't always realize that they are booking in a different month. The only other slight problem has been when people are accessing the scheduler on their phones and the "confirm" appointment comes up to finalize the booking.....they don't always see that that part because it is cut off on the screen and don't scroll down to see it so a few people have missed that step and thought that they had an appointment but it was never finalized. However, the vast majority of my clients have had no problems using the scheduler and I receive a lot of positive feedback about the scheduler from my clients....they love it!

Mindbody

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Setmore

I was able to test setmore before I opened my practice and I found that it met all of my needs and that the support service I received was excellent. I recommend Setmore to all of my friends who are starting businesses that would benefit from an online scheduler.
Jill

Setmore Electronic Scheduling

Bewertet am 30.3.2021

In depth experience from purchase through implementation and use.

In depth experience from purchase through implementation and use.

Easy for clients to use. They do not need to create an account like most competing online scheduling software. Setmore also allows colorful icons to be created in the back end for the online booking page for each individual treatment.

There is limited functionality in some areas. For instance you can post an address on the online booking page, but if you have 2 locations or more, the back end will limit you to post one address. Can be confusing to some clients.

Jane

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Setmore

Easy for clients to use. Clients do not need to create an account like Jane App requires.

Hi there Jill,

Thank you for your kind review!

Delighted to hear that your clients find Setmore easy to use. We're currently looking into multiple locations for our customers, keep an eye on our Monthly Highlights for new features and integrations. If you need any assistance in the meantime, please feel free to contact Team Setmore at help@setmore.com or via the live chat in your app.

Melissa
  • Branche: Regierungsbeziehungen

Best UI all in One Service Pay Scheduler

Bewertet am 15.10.2019

Solved time management, productivity, processing payments in advance of appointments.

Customer...

Customer services are above and beyond expectations always!

My customers compliments on my automation that allows them to schedule, see fees, choose services and pay online.

Not 1 complaint! Always great and fast for support if needed.

Booksy und Square Appointments

Warum Setmore gewählt wurde

Processing payments and customer compliments on UI

Zuvor genutzte Software

Schedulista

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Setmore

Processing and scheduling with better UI. Easy to train others on. Automation ;)
Erik
  • Branche: Musik

ALMOST PERFECT

Bewertet am 9.7.2020

I love using Setmore. I've been using it for my other business in the Massage Industry which how I found this platform. It worked great for the wellness industry since the limited booking time frame issue wasn't a concern in that industry since appointments are never booked passed 12am (but it did lack other functions like contracts/document sharing and HIPPA protected file management for SOAP notes, etc.) – but as a booking system for a music studio it works great, minus that one issue with the 24-hour limited booking functioning.

The ease of use and great customer service.

The limitations on functionality, for example: it's impossible to book an appointment that passes 12am, therefore a 4 hour appointment from 10pm-2am has to be scheduled as 2 separate bookings (10pm-12am then 12am-2am) which is very inconvenient.

Acuity Scheduling, MassageBook und Noterro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Setmore

Great platform functionality (minus a few minor limitations) and reliable customer service.
Rory
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

If you visit customers in their homes then this is for you.

Bewertet am 20.8.2020

Overall I find Setmore just really good.

Overall I find Setmore just really good.

This software gives my customers the ability to book my services online, pay for the appointment, get confirmation of the appointment and get reminders before the appointment.

Customers find it easy to use, it gives them the confidence that they are dealing with a company that is on the ball.

The best thing for me is that customers book me and I travel to their homes to service their woodburner and chimney. So many booking software companies assume customers come to you. Setmore know that some of us travel to customers.

Like all software, you have to play with it to get to function as you would like. It took me about a day of messing about, trying things out to see what did and what didn't work for me. I don't really see this as a con. If someone was very new at setting one of these booking softwares up, it may take a bit of time to get all the functions up and running.
Doesn't take PayPal.

SimplyBook.me und Sign In Scheduling

Warum Setmore gewählt wurde

Ezyonlinebookings changed their system from one which was good to one which didn't work for me. They redesigned their software which focused on customers coming to you. I go to customers so I just had to find another software provider. I have used Book Fresh in the past which was good but then became unavailable in Europe, just US, Canada and Japan?

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Setmore

Setmore seemed to offer what I was looking for. i tried it and it works.
Junko
Junko
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A system to book appointments necessary

Bewertet am 30.5.2023

It is a tool that has an automated system for reservations and even online payments, it is also easy to use and is adaptable to the company

I like it because it is an ideal tool to manage and schedule appointments without conflicts, this cloud-based solution allows updates to always be current, allowing reservations to be made without problems, it is a type of system that can be implemented anywhere industry since it is much easier to manage employee or even customer schedules with greater accuracy

I have no problems and it has become an excellent tool for contact management with clients and partners, in a way organized in the cloud and accessible

Hello Junko,

Thank you for your positive feedback on our appointment scheduling system. We are delighted to hear that it has evolved into an excellent tool for managing contact with your clients and partners. We are delighted that you find our cloud-based solution simple to use and adaptable to your business's requirements. Our automated reservation and online payment system is intended to improve accuracy and streamline the booking process.
We appreciate your feedback and look forward to providing you with a dependable appointment booking solution in the future.

Furthermore, our customer service team is available 24/7 to answer any questions or concerns you may have. We also provide regular updates and improvements to ensure that our solution is current and meets your changing needs.

Michell, Team Setmore.

Ben
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Setmore helped us navigate Covid beautifully

Bewertet am 3.3.2022

During the pandemic, we were able to quickly add Setmore's features to our website to allow customers to rent specific blocks of time in our taproom for their group, which gave us a chance to double our foot traffic during a time when everyone was shut down. Providing a simple interface and clean process for finding what's needed was essential in maximizing a unique opportunity during a busy & complex time for everyone.

We really wanted to be able to allow customers to purchase gift cards or gift a block of time (reservation) to friends, as we had some really great feedback from our customers and our return numbers were phenomenal. Having the option to send a "gift card" for a pre-paid block of time or appointment would have been a real game changer for us.

Schedulicity

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Setmore

Easier to use and implement, with a simpler interface and cleaner progression for our customers.

Hi Ben,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review!

Thrilled to hear that Setmore helped you during the pandemic by providing a safe, clean environment.

We appreciate all feedback as it helps us improve our service. We'll make sure to pass on the gift card option to our developers. In the meantime, you can add a discount to specific appointments: https://support.setmore.com/en/articles/491040-discounts-receipts-and-refunds

If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to reach out via the live chat in your app or via email at help@setmore.com.

Ashwita
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

Good Product, but Indians cannot take payments

Bewertet am 23.11.2022

It is great for scheduling.

It is great for scheduling.

Very easy to use and lots of options to create workshops as well as appointments.

The email sent to the customer can only be customised for ALL emails. So whether or not they sign up for a workshop or an individual session, they receive the same instructions, which makes this hard. Also if you want to recieve payments, you have to subscribe and that is super expensive, and also if you're an Indian, receiving payments from Indians is not an option unless they use credit cards only (since you can use stripe).

Calendly und Acuity Scheduling

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Setmore

the flexibility in slots, the capacity to create individual as well as group appointments.
Ann

Outstanding

Bewertet am 17.10.2019

Amazing service and always feel looked after and supported.
I also like that it supports my card...

Amazing service and always feel looked after and supported.
I also like that it supports my card reader and MailChimp although haven't found a quick way of importing details.

The support I have received from setmore has been outstanding. Always ready to answer questions and find the solutions. I highly recommend this service.

I got caught out with BST and lost a couple of appointment slots. I now know to log out and log back in when the clocks change.

Ovatu

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Setmore

I liked that it was free and no contract so could leave if it didn't satisfy my requirements.
Kerris

simple system

Bewertet am 10.10.2019

i can make bookings easy and clearly online clients find it easy to use.

i can make bookings easy and clearly online clients find it easy to use.

it's easy to use and so far not been too much of an issue.
it is a nice set up not full of extras that make it annoying for a sole trader business.

I don't like that there is no warning when a repeat client booking is ending.
And the notes are too basic so I can't write my medical notes Like SOAP.
some of my clients do not get the text message.

MassageBook und Noterro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Setmore

I find the USA company a bit tricky cost-wise and well cant remember
Melanie
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Easy to Use Appointment Management Tool, Free Version of Setmore Meets All My Needs

Bewertet am 16.10.2019

My experience with Setmore has been outstanding. The free options have provided me with everything that I needed and things that I didn't know I needed, but love! I use Setmore every single day. Customers from various organizations can easily make appointments through the easy to use interface. I can customize the interface and corresponding emails. I can generate daily reports and schedules for my staff. I can look up customer information to follow up with customers. I can modify the availability of appointments. I am very excited to have found Setmore. One more thing, the customer service at Setmore is excellent. When I had an issue with reporting, the Setmore staff helped me immediately and gave me updates along the way. The Setmore staff followed up with me and made sure that everything was working well for me. A big thank you for the excellent customer service!

Setmore has been the perfect fit for what I need. I needed a way for an exclusive list of customers to make appointments, but I needed to be able to control when the appointment times were available based on a variable schedule. For instance, some Mondays appointments were available from 10am - 7pm and on other Mondays appointments were only available 12pm - 7pm. The free version of Setmore allows me to: customize the appointment dates/times available, allows me to embed the appointment schedule into a WordPress site, allows me to easily view and report appointment times, allows me to maintain a customer list, and even allows me the ability to customize messages to customers. Setmore has been the perfect appointment tool for my program and organization.

I love Setmore. If I had to pick one limitation it is that when I customize emails through Setmore, I have a set character limit that is just a few characters shy of the total message that I would like to send. I make due with the character limit, but my message would be a little better if I didn't have the character limit in place.

Sue
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

A decent program that's easy to use

Bewertet am 28.11.2018

The software was great for my first time using an online booking/ scheduling app. It didn't have a lot of bells and thrills, but I think it did the job in keeping it simple for even a dummy like me to use. Of course over time with use, as with everything else, there are times while in the moments I had an, "I wish I could do (blank) with this" moment. Nonetheless, I think this is very user friendly for a beginner.

While using this program for about 5 years it grew on me as a simple way of scheduling clients. I am not very tech savvy, but I was able to use it with ease. It was great being able to create a service menu and be able to link it with Yelp. It has a nice feature that allows you to have reminders sent via email or text to clients so they know their appointment was coming up. The online booking feature was also easy to navigate for clients. The scheduling tabs were very clear and easy to see from the main calendar view. You're able to toggle on or off the view of other staff members schedules so you don't have to view a crazy calendar at all times.

The inability to put a real credit card info to hold appointments. While it was an option to request credit card information to hold appointments, any number would be sufficient to bypass that measure and an appointment would be booked. It would have also been a nice feature to have the same reminder options available for the staff to get notified of appointments coming up that day. As an appointment based only business I had a few missed appointments because the app never sent a notification through whether my phone was in bad service or not.

Maia
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Instrumental to my business

Bewertet am 14.10.2019

We were setting appointments the old fashioned way in a calendar book. I knew I wanted an option that would allow me to set appointments from anywhere, be ause I spend a lot of time away from the store yet am usually the person interacting with customers. I also needed my appointment setting software to integrate with a crm. I found hubspot and the 2 work together very well. Seamlessly. I also added a slack integration to help me keep track of new bookings so I can set up our email reminders. They are more detailed than the automatic emails generated from setmore. But I still use the setmore emails to remind clients of their appointments.

The fact that I cam use setmore for both regular appointments and to set up classes is perfect for my business.

Integrates with my crm, mailchimp and slack
Allows us to set appointments any time from anywhere

Automatic emails are not customizable. We had to set up separate emails to explain our process to our customers. It would be so amazing if I could use the setmore automatic email feature for all of that explaining.

Zoho Desk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Setmore

Provided me with the features I need.
Susan
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Amazingly full-featured free app that schedules like a dream!

Bewertet am 8.7.2020

We live in a condominium community with shared amenities. When COVID-19 forced the closure of our fitness facility, we all understood and tried to make do without it. However, once our state started reopening again, we struggled with a way to reopen our gym -- especially since we had limited resources and ability to monitor and clean as frequently as was being dictated by the governor. Since "personal fitness sessions" were allowed, we devised a way that our residents would be able to "book the gym" - one at a time - to allow them to use it at their own risk (no special cleaning between uses) and be responsible for cleaning only the equipment they use. It worked marvelously!! And our residents are THRILLED to be able to go back into the gym to work out again, one at at time, without fearing that there will be other folks there huffing and puffing next to them on the treadmill. This powerful and intuitive little app completeley solved our problem and removed the hurdles of reopening the gym safely. 10-stars, Setmore!!

The ease with which we were able to set it up to suit our needs AND the amazing amount of control of the booking features that were available in even the free version. I'm dazzled by the functionality and accuracy with which this powerful little app keeps track of our users and their appointments. The user interface is very intuitive as well.

Nothing - I Googled "appointment booking app free" and Setmore came back as very highly-rated... I took a peek and had it set up for our needs within 15 minutes. From there, it was just a matter of tweaking the settings and booking policies to suit our needs. The only thing that was a TINY bit frustrating was an accidental "swipe" I made while editing a long paragraph of booking policies in the "Services" section on my mobile device that took me right back to the main screen and all my typing was lost! I gasped in horror, knowing it was my fault, but an autosave would've been awesome right then. I had to recreate the text (as I was composing it on the fly), and all was not lost - just my time.

Tracey

Great Online Appointment Scheduler

Bewertet am 31.5.2018

Ease of organizing and reminding customers of appointment. Also loved the mobile app as well!

I love having a online appointment schedule that I can embed not only on my website but also on our companies Facebook page; allowing customers to book straight from there instead of having to go to our website first. I also love the use of the mobile app. It notifies me of any new appointments or changes and allows me to access customer details and notes on the go. It also sent appointment reminder to my customers which stopped a lot of "no-shows" Great design, both friendly for us to setup and for our customers to use.

It's a great app for someone with a hair salon or nail salon. We were trying to use it for a landscape installation service and each appointment has different time lengths versus a set time limit so we could only allot for one appointment a day online. If we could've been able to reserve dedicated days versus a customer reserving an 8am slot just to reserve a day then it would've been able to work more efficiently for us. Unfortunately a lot of our customers wouldn't read the details ordering where we told them they were only reserving days and we contact them with a time of appointment. Instead the expected their appointments at 8 am.

Faith
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt

Effective Scheduling With Setmore

Bewertet am 30.11.2023

With Setmore, appointment scheduling is easy
I like that it is effortless to book online and that the calendar sync ensures no double or over booking

Well, this product really never fails and no hates.

Hi Faith,

Thank you for taking the time to review Setmore! Thrilled to hear that you can effortlessly get booked online and that you appreciate the ability to sync your other calendars.

We appreciate your support! If you require any assistance, please do not hesitate to reach out to help@setmore.com.

Lisa

Great company

Bewertet am 4.11.2019

Easy to use and easy for my clients to use cost is unbelievably Affordable

I don’t have any bad things to say but I can’t continue to say good things about this company

Acuity Scheduling

Cost

Cheaper
JACKIE
  • Branche: Möbel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great tool to bring organization to a complex business and diverse team

Bewertet am 1.12.2019

We have all easily adapted to use of Setmore. Staff loves the ability to schedule appointments remotely on their cell phones. We are also able to book appointments for one another, and get updates as appointments are set. We love that the app offers a layout that makes it easy to see the day's schedule for all team members at a glance.

We implemented Setmore as a way to track our open projects and keep track of client appointments. We use Setmore to communicate appointment times to clients and to inform each other of our out-of-office appointments, as well as to forecast our weekly business opportunities.

It would be great if clients could reply to the appointment reminders and the responses were directed to the team member with whom the appointment was set instead of to the general mailbox. We have misssed some client communications due to this setting / feature.

Cole
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Product for the Price!

Bewertet am 15.10.2019

Calendaring for multiple appointments with multiple staff. When they partnered with Square (Another of my vendors that I use) it added an online payment option for my customers and has been wonderful!

Setmore does what it is supposed to do. Simple as that. It is configurable, and reliable. I have been using it for over five years now and their customer support is fantastic - they respond and have answers for issues that crop up. Is it a perfect system? No. But it provides the most bang for your buck out there!

Response time on their server seems slow. You click, and sometimes you will wait a few seconds for the screen to change. Some of their settings are buried in 'not easy to find' locations - but they are there.
My biggest complaint is that there is not an "Activity Log" download anymore - you used to be able to download a log of customer changes to see when the appointments were made or modified.

• Branche: Sport

On the right path

Bewertet am 4.11.2019

Overall I'd give it 4/5 and worth the cost of upgrading to the premium. It's helped streamline my business and makes capturing new clients easier.

With the upgraded version of this software, I appreciate the integrations with other platforms such as facebook, mailchimp, and instagram. The weekly/monthly snapshot of projected income is great as well. Setmore is flexible between sessions and classes which works well with our ice hockey academy.

Sometimes its the little things and the UI that could be better. For example, making it easier to scroll to the time that you want or being able to type it in. Also the facebook integration could be more customizable for your page.

Square Appointments

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Setmore

Not available in Australia.
Sharon

Extraordinarily good

Love it - it keeps my business running smoothly

Love it - it keeps my business running smoothly

Setmore is easy to set up and tailor to the needs of the business. I wanted to be able to colour code my appointment types, and have found a way to do that with the excellent support team. I don’t use all of the functions but what I do use is really impressive

There’s nothing to dislike as far as I can see - the only thing I would like to see is a function to record on a client record if they have cancelled or not turned up, without having to leave the appointment on the system. I would like to be able to open up the slot but keep a record that the patient cancelled