Setmore Bewertungen

Setmore

Online-Planungssoftware für kleine Unternehmen.

4.6/5 (370 Bewertungen)
Melanie C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to Use Appointment Management Tool, Free Version of Setmore Meets All My Needs

Bewertet am 16.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My experience with Setmore has been outstanding. The free options have provided me with everything that I needed and things that I didn't know I needed, but love! I use Setmore every single day. Customers from various organizations can easily make appointments through the easy to use interface. I can customize the interface and corresponding emails. I can generate daily reports and schedules for my staff. I can look up customer information to follow up with customers. I can modify the availability of appointments. I am very excited to have found Setmore. One more thing, the customer service at Setmore is excellent. When I had an issue with reporting, the Setmore staff helped me immediately and gave me updates along the way. The Setmore staff followed up with me and made sure that everything was working well for me. A big thank you for the excellent customer service!

Setmore has been the perfect fit for what I need. I needed a way for an exclusive list of customers to make appointments, but I needed to be able to control when the appointment times were available based on a variable schedule. For instance, some Mondays appointments were available from 10am - 7pm and on other Mondays appointments were only available 12pm - 7pm. The free version of Setmore allows me to: customize the appointment dates/times available, allows me to embed the appointment schedule into a WordPress site, allows me to easily view and report appointment times, allows me to maintain a customer list, and even allows me the ability to customize messages to customers. Setmore has been the perfect appointment tool for my program and organization.

I love Setmore. If I had to pick one limitation it is that when I customize emails through Setmore, I have a set character limit that is just a few characters shy of the total message that I would like to send. I make due with the character limit, but my message would be a little better if I didn't have the character limit in place.

Steph G.

Highly recommend for Property Managers/Sales Appointments

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Setmore solves our scheduling issue with clients - we don't need to email them open timeslots and then have it change by the time they reply - now we just sent them a link to see the 'live calendar' and they can choose current openings. It also allows us to schedule group classes, and have multiple people meet us at once. We can easily ask the clients a few preliminary questions that they must fill out before their appointment, such as their budget and move-in date, so we know what products to show them at their appointment. It saves us phoning them ahead of time to discuss options and make sure we have products available for them.

I've used this software daily at my past and current company for 2+ years, it's very easy to set up and start using and the Pro version was a 'must have' when I changed companies. The ability to remove Setmore branding and integrate it into our business helps us look professional and consistent in our branding for our clients. We use it to schedule private appointments with clients, book group appointments, and reserve elevators for people moving in/out. It's easy to update hours/availability, add staff or services, and add clients. Very user friendly for our clients, we never need to help them with online bookings. The value for money is excellent, especially considering the amount of time it saves us trying to book appointments with clients (often 40+ appointments per week at our peak).

We had requested and then tested a new chat feature that would allow us to text message users from the software, but wished that it could show our work cell as the 'reply' number. It's not that important to us, so this was a non-issue.
I wish we could set up reoccurring group classes (ie every Friday at 5pm, we offer ABC class, but people register for individual sessions) but it's not yet a feature so we manually add the group classes.

Debby E.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to set up and use straight away

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am a new business and wanted to provide an option for new customers to book online, and to also centralise the management of appointments, which Setmore has provided. Regardless of where I am, I can immediately take a booking via my mobile or land device.

I was pleased to see that they have covered all major integration points and I have used this within my social media posts and website, which generates business. I am also looking to integrate with my Zoho account.

I am 6 months in and still on the Free version. I have found it user friendly and very easy to set up. I have found the customer support to be amazing and they are always looking to help resolve any issues.

As I work from different locations, I have set this up by changing Provider to Location, which works for me as I am the only therapist in my business.

I love that it integrates with social media, which is a huge benefit.

I would like to see a little more flexibility in some areas, and perhaps consideration of some wording options, such as, there is no option to 'Cancel' an appointment, only to 'Delete'. Delete is permanent and entirely removes the record from the customer account, it remains in the 'back-end' of the system.

This creates a problem as if a new customer needs to cancel, then their whole record is 'Deleted', and to make another appointment I need to re-input their details. I understand this to be different for those that make their own appointments online, but most come directly through me, as the sole point of contact.

Customers looking to 'Cancel' their appointments are contacting me, as their only option is to 'Delete' which is confusing for them.

An option needs to be available where the client record is retained when the appointment is 'cancelled' by the administrator

It would be useful to have an option based on 'location' rather than 'provider/therapist'

Corinne P.
Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent value, reliable online booking system

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am a sole-proprietor massage therapist. My job does not allow me to answer phone calls during the day, and I prefer to not be returning calls during my small breaks between clients. The online booking option is perfect for my business.

Most of my clients are now booked with recurring appointments, or will book online using the "Book Now" button on my facebook page. This allows me to spend less time on the phone. Less time on the phone greatly decreases the amount of time I spend on administrative tasks.

I wanted software that would allow online booking and text reminders that was affordably priced for small business.

Two complaints:
1. I really need the option to display only the first name of clients that are booked in to the system. My workspace is oriented in a way that clients can see my calendar while booking, and as a regulated health professional it is required for me to protect this information from public viewing.

2. There is no option to email, export, or print any appointment history. I am often required to share this information and it is a very common feature for other appointment systems. Currently I am required to cut and paste this information from Setmore where it is not easy to even highlight for copy. It seems to be a feature that should have been added after all these years I've been waiting for it now.

Matthew S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easiest and Most cost effective scheduling interface available

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have had a much easier time getting our clients comfortable with booking their own appointments and being more responsible with cancellations using this system. The staff appreciates the ability to book from their phones or cancel and reschedule from outside the office.

It is easy to set up and maintain. The integration with our website was seamless. We're able to customize on the fly.

It would be more helpful if the client also had an interface that allowed them to see upcoming and past appointments. A register of cancellations, dates and communications times would also benefit us.

Monica H.

Excellent Product & Service

Bewertet am 6.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I wouldn't be able to provide the services that I do without Setmore. I am a sole practioner (massage therapist) and do not have any staff....I have back to back massages and no down time....without the online scheduler, it would be VERY difficult for me to set up appointments. Allowing clients to schedule their own appointments makes my job a lot easier and they appreciate it as well. They know their schedules and what works for them so it is convenient for everyone.

I love this software. It meets all of the scheduling needs for my small business and I really appreciate how easy it is to use and that I can customize it to fit the services that I offer and the timeframe in which I want to offer them. I especially appreciate being able to block out time.

I have been using this software for almost three years and I really do not have any complaints. The only thing that has been a problem for some clients on occassion is that they do not always notice that the month has changed when using the online scheduler. I am booked out a month and a half and I have it set up for the scheduler to take the client to the first available appointment....because they aren't always expecting that first appointment to be so far out, and the month at the top of the calendar doesn't "stand out," they don't always realize that they are booking in a different month. The only other slight problem has been when people are accessing the scheduler on their phones and the "confirm" appointment comes up to finalize the booking.....they don't always see that that part because it is cut off on the screen and don't scroll down to see it so a few people have missed that step and thought that they had an appointment but it was never finalized. However, the vast majority of my clients have had no problems using the scheduler and I receive a lot of positive feedback about the scheduler from my clients....they love it!

Sue P.
Mit Google übersetzen

A decent program that's easy to use

Bewertet am 28.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software was great for my first time using an online booking/ scheduling app. It didn't have a lot of bells and thrills, but I think it did the job in keeping it simple for even a dummy like me to use. Of course over time with use, as with everything else, there are times while in the moments I had an, "I wish I could do (blank) with this" moment. Nonetheless, I think this is very user friendly for a beginner.

While using this program for about 5 years it grew on me as a simple way of scheduling clients. I am not very tech savvy, but I was able to use it with ease. It was great being able to create a service menu and be able to link it with Yelp. It has a nice feature that allows you to have reminders sent via email or text to clients so they know their appointment was coming up. The online booking feature was also easy to navigate for clients. The scheduling tabs were very clear and easy to see from the main calendar view. You're able to toggle on or off the view of other staff members schedules so you don't have to view a crazy calendar at all times.

The inability to put a real credit card info to hold appointments. While it was an option to request credit card information to hold appointments, any number would be sufficient to bypass that measure and an appointment would be booked. It would have also been a nice feature to have the same reminder options available for the staff to get notified of appointments coming up that day. As an appointment based only business I had a few missed appointments because the app never sent a notification through whether my phone was in bad service or not.

5.0/10
Bill A.

Day Spa Booking software

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Good, but could be better.

Setting up services is smooth and allows for the order to be determined by client and not A-Z. Most booking software do not allow for this. Thus you can not put your top selling services at the top of the booking page for ease of clients that book online.

Sends confirmation emails and reminder text. The reminder text greatly reduces no-showes.

Easy ability to download booking information into spread sheet that can be uploaded into email markeing programs.

Keeps an ongoing data base of all clients year to year. So you data base just gets larger.

Not difficult for staff to learn to use for booking appointments.

Does not have a staff only interphase that can be at the front desk. To allow staff to have all functions they must use admin page. That allows for booking software surfing by staff and the deletions of settings and services by mistake.

Does not allow for Room booking. Only does staff booking. So if a services requires more then one staff member can result in over booking and angry clients.

Needs the ability to be able to book rooms or service areas, then when assigned to staff, then staff can receive emails on service times. Currently does only books staff. So my staff never receives booking notifications. I have each set to areas or rooms in the spa.

Does not allow payment processing threw local banks or other merchants that have lower interest rates compared to Strip and Square.

Justin P.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use anywhere, especially great for a new start up (free option)

Bewertet am 26.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The best thing about Setmore is that it is very simplified, to the point, and easy to use anywhere. I have ran into clients at the grocery store, park, etc. and instead of them having to call my office to set up an appointment, I can tell them right then what is available and schedule them. We first found the free version as we were transitioning from paper and pencil scheduling to electronic, and we have found that it is perfect for our needs. You can completely customize your schedule to include as many services as you would like for different lengths of time, prices, etc. You can also add employees and customize other features including colors for services (as they appear on your schedule), office hours, and scheduling intervals. You can add as much or as little contact information about your clients as you would like. Also, I have had to contact customer service 3 times during our use, and they have been GREAT every single time. They have resolved any issue that I have had within 24 hours and were very open with communication, keeping me informed with progress.

There are a few things that I wish Setmore was a bit better about... Setmore is not really "secure". A medical office, for instance, would probably not be able to use this option for scheduling. The only real "issue" that we've had with using the app (on iOS) is that it does crash upon opening quite frequently. It does open on the 2nd or 3rd try every time, and we have never contacted customer service about this issue because it really hasn't interfered with our productivity.

Melissa B.

Best UI all in One Service Pay Scheduler

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Solved time management, productivity, processing payments in advance of appointments.

Customer services are above and beyond expectations always!

My customers compliments on my automation that allows them to schedule, see fees, choose services and pay online.

Not 1 complaint! Always great and fast for support if needed.

Melita M.

LOVE Setmore..but

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have tried other's and have come back to Ashmore!!

The ease. Not too many p ages to flip through. We sto p ped using setmore and paid for more expensive ones... only because doesnt quite cover our needs. But i came back to setmore when weighing up pro & cons

I ideally need more photo space. And to be able to view photo bigger. I would also like better reporting. We have now got square so I'll see i f that makes reporting better.
Also staff get to access client info, it would be good if they just saw their schedule ,& not able to change it and not see $ .

Maia W.

Instrumental to my business

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We were setting appointments the old fashioned way in a calendar book. I knew I wanted an option that would allow me to set appointments from anywhere, be ause I spend a lot of time away from the store yet am usually the person interacting with customers. I also needed my appointment setting software to integrate with a crm. I found hubspot and the 2 work together very well. Seamlessly. I also added a slack integration to help me keep track of new bookings so I can set up our email reminders. They are more detailed than the automatic emails generated from setmore. But I still use the setmore emails to remind clients of their appointments.

The fact that I cam use setmore for both regular appointments and to set up classes is perfect for my business.

Integrates with my crm, mailchimp and slack
Allows us to set appointments any time from anywhere

Automatic emails are not customizable. We had to set up separate emails to explain our process to our customers. It would be so amazing if I could use the setmore automatic email feature for all of that explaining.

Danny E.

Setmore diary

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Customer support has been excellent and they have taken on-board various suggestions for future software upgrades. Both the team and our patients find the system very beneficial.

The package is easy to use and my patients really appreciate the email and text reminders as well as the online booking system. As a team we can access it anywhere. Overall it has reduced our need to answer the phone as the patients book themselves in direct.

It does take a bit of getting used to - setting up and navigating - but once you've got the hang it's a simple system to use. I wish there were more exciting colours to choose from for the various services available.

Shay O.

GREAT product, GREAT customer support

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

While at times very frustrated with glitches, customer support resolves quickly. Super friendly and will do all they can to fix your issues. This software has made my life a lot easier. I have gotten many messages and phone calls from other booking software companies but given the good experience with the software and GREAT customer support, I'm not going anywhere unless it becomes expensive!

I like everything from the blue color to convenience. This software enables my clients to schedule their appointments at their own convenience and eliminates the need for someone at the front desk. You can also keep track of income and view daily, weekly and monthly. Hoping they add yearly soon! GREAT customer support 24/7 and always someone on chat. Chat is like texting so you can respond at your convenience, in between clients, etc.

Glitches! Most times things run very smoothly but there are times when there are many glitches. This can really throw things off however, customer support is amazing so things are usually fixed quickly.

Tracey G.

Great Online Appointment Scheduler

Bewertet am 31.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of organizing and reminding customers of appointment. Also loved the mobile app as well!

I love having a online appointment schedule that I can embed not only on my website but also on our companies Facebook page; allowing customers to book straight from there instead of having to go to our website first. I also love the use of the mobile app. It notifies me of any new appointments or changes and allows me to access customer details and notes on the go. It also sent appointment reminder to my customers which stopped a lot of "no-shows" Great design, both friendly for us to setup and for our customers to use.

It's a great app for someone with a hair salon or nail salon. We were trying to use it for a landscape installation service and each appointment has different time lengths versus a set time limit so we could only allot for one appointment a day online. If we could've been able to reserve dedicated days versus a customer reserving an 8am slot just to reserve a day then it would've been able to work more efficiently for us. Unfortunately a lot of our customers wouldn't read the details ordering where we told them they were only reserving days and we contact them with a time of appointment. Instead the expected their appointments at 8 am.

Kirsten F.

Excellent Product

Bewertet am 7.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Everything about this product is easy and fluid. I have been using setmore for 2-3 years. I can link it to landing pages, customize the features

They have two glitches. One is that you can limit the future ability to set an appointment, I choose 2 days. The HUGE problem is that it counts the weekends even if your office is closed and no employees work on weekends. So I can send out emails of Friday to have people set Monday appointments. REALLY REALLY BAD as it messes up all on my online advertising and ability to have people schedule during the weekend for Monday appointments. It doesn't allow people to schedule during times it is closed, it just doesn't jump to Monday, like there is no workweek only feature.

IT ALSO doesn't allow you to link to a page. it has its thank you page which you can add a link to but it does not allow you to customize that page. for example I don't want a thank you page I want it to jump to a website. the best I can get is a link at the bottom....which no one sees as they skim it as a thank you page.

Ann B.

Outstanding

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Amazing service and always feel looked after and supported.
I also like that it supports my card reader and MailChimp although haven't found a quick way of importing details.

The support I have received from setmore has been outstanding. Always ready to answer questions and find the solutions. I highly recommend this service.

I got caught out with BST and lost a couple of appointment slots. I now know to log out and log back in when the clocks change.

Tina C.

My opinion

Awesome

Its an app
It available offline
Its reliability
Ease to book clients not to many steps
The color scheme
The calendar view seeing weekly appointments all one time
Seeing the total earnings weekly at a glance
Being able to do most things from my phone

I have to sign in on the web to send receipts
Wish I could do tht in the app
Also i wish they was a way to cancel appointments without deleting them so there is a history of cancellations or a section to put in a reason why the client cancelled

Cole D.
Mit Google übersetzen

Amazing Product for the Price!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Calendaring for multiple appointments with multiple staff. When they partnered with Square (Another of my vendors that I use) it added an online payment option for my customers and has been wonderful!

Setmore does what it is supposed to do. Simple as that. It is configurable, and reliable. I have been using it for over five years now and their customer support is fantastic - they respond and have answers for issues that crop up. Is it a perfect system? No. But it provides the most bang for your buck out there!

Response time on their server seems slow. You click, and sometimes you will wait a few seconds for the screen to change. Some of their settings are buried in 'not easy to find' locations - but they are there.
My biggest complaint is that there is not an "Activity Log" download anymore - you used to be able to download a log of customer changes to see when the appointments were made or modified.

Holger C.

Good balance of Features and Cost

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, Setmore has provided a reasonable calendar for me for several years. There are some features that would be desirable and would make the functions even better, but the calendar provides an acceptable cost-benefit relation.

Setmore offers a HiPAA compliant calendar format. SMS reminders are customizable and sent out before appointments. Payments can be entered and accepted right from the appointment detail window. Labels can be added to appointments to alert of client status (e., new client, running late, completed, etc). Some reports are possible.

I cannot select to send emails AND SMS messages for reminders. Payments have to be entered manually (no setup to accept a stripe or chip reader.) List of labels is not editable and custom labels, although possible, need to be re-entered for every occasion. Reports are limited and not customizable.

7.0/10
Kevin S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Already great and always improving

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It very easy for patients to schedule themselves or they can call/text me for appts. Even when I'm not in the office I can set their appt because it is cloud based.

Ease of use, customer support, setting a schedule and breaks as well as slot blockers

There isn't anything I dislike about the software; however, there are a few features I've requested that I hope they implement shortly.

Sharon R.

Extraordinarily good

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Love it - it keeps my business running smoothly

Setmore is easy to set up and tailor to the needs of the business. I wanted to be able to colour code my appointment types, and have found a way to do that with the excellent support team. I don’t use all of the functions but what I do use is really impressive

There’s nothing to dislike as far as I can see - the only thing I would like to see is a function to record on a client record if they have cancelled or not turned up, without having to leave the appointment on the system. I would like to be able to open up the slot but keep a record that the patient cancelled

Kerris A.

simple system

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

i can make bookings easy and clearly online clients find it easy to use.

it's easy to use and so far not been too much of an issue.
it is a nice set up not full of extras that make it annoying for a sole trader business.

I don't like that there is no warning when a repeat client booking is ending.
And the notes are too basic so I can't write my medical notes Like SOAP.
some of my clients do not get the text message.

6.0/10
Huw H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Simple and easy to use booking system

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This helps to reduce staff costs for a small business by allowing our patients to book themselves in online.

Simple and cost-effective. All our patients love how easy it is to book online. Very rarely does it let you down

Unable to have different times for different activities/treatments

Lara B.

Almost There

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 1.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, the app is great! I use it mainly as a digital back up for my pen and paper appointment book. It is convenient to send reminders once everyone is in the system. I do not use it for payments yet, but may try it in the future.

Form all the scheduling apps that I tried, Setmore is the friendliest to use. The UI is good, easy to navigate, and visually pleasing.

I have some issues with text reminders. The default reminders are set to a format where date and time of the appointment are listed backwards. I am assuming that it is the UK format but there should be a way to change the default text even in a free version. Another improvement that can be made is for the app to simply take the phone numbers from the existing contact list on my phone instead of me entering client's phone number into the app with each new client. I end up entering them twice; once into my contact list and then again into the contact list of Setmore. An option to scan the contact list would be great. I would also suggest the addition of another color scheme for the app. It's a bit bland for my taste.