Highfive Bewertungen

Highfive

Business Collaboration Simplified

4.4/5 (115 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

FANTASTIC core product, but beware the usability is alpha grade

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My company is Skype heavy, including the now-unusable Skype hardware cameras (support for those has been discontinued to the point where they're literally bricks). There are lots of computer-to-computer video solutions so our core need was a solution to do video conferencing between large televisions in remote conference rooms. The need for high quality video and audio that works through a TV, preferably without a host computer, trumps everything else. HighFive does that with style, but note my Pros and Cons as they really matter.

1) Extremely low latency on video and audio. This is absolutely critical for meaningful communication. HF blows Skype out of the water, for example.
2) The Dolby audio device that comes with the Pro package is easily the best audio speaker I've ever used. This is literally the hardware that sealed the deal for us (see Cons, too).
3) Customer support is solid. Nice people, good response times, good answers to my very detailed questions.

1) UI is ridiculous and very buggy. This is alpha grade at best and very far from "it just works."
2) No way to start a room-to-room conference without a computer or phone at each end running a native app (no hardware remote/control). In theory there's a web interface coming soon, though.
3) Built-in audio from the HF camera device is awful. I would not buy anything but the Pro system for that reason alone.
4) No way to start a meeting "cold" where people join directly to a TV. One must first have a few awkward seconds of self-facing-camera then choose "move this meeting to my TV+HF camera."
5) We frequently have weird audio feedback issues on some computers. There are plenty of reasons why this might be happening but they *should* all be moot: get a web UI that can start a a meeting directly from the dedicated hardware (#4) and this would likely go away.
6) No conference controls for things like locking meetings (PIN codes), strict host controls (e.g. forcibly mute all other parties), and choice of screen sharing details (e.g. share just 1 window, not your whole screen).

IT CROWD - "High Five"

Bewertet am 11.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Highfivehelps us to connect with a lot of our remote colleagues and provides face to face interaction and screen sharing capability. Our department is split across to offices one on each coast, and it's easy to start feeling disconnected/independent from each other. High five is used to help bridge that gap giving us the ability to easily have a joint team meeting between the two offices in our respective conference rooms. Its use of screen sharing helps us in being able to provide an easy way to quickly walk through powerpoint presentations or even show the team how to accomplish a particular workflow.

Highfive is great for connecting with remote colleagues and providing face to face interaction and screen sharing capability. Perfect for companies with multiple offices, or employees out in the field. It's useful even if you don't have remote reps. High Five's screen sharing capabilities provide an easy way to quickly walk through powerpoint presentations or even show the team how to accomplish a particular workflow. Lastly, High five is great for Rick-Rolling your co-workers in other rooms when they least expect it.

1. Getting Rick-Rolled by your co-workers...
2. High five can at times lag, or run slowly if you or one of the participants in the meeting has slow internet.

Mit Google übersetzen

Quality video conferencing made easy.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall experience has been great. Calls have had amazing audio quality and good video quality. Meetings are easy to setup and start in a rush. Outlook plugin has been handy to easily add conference information to the meeting request. Some technical issues with the desktop HighFive application have detracted from the overall experience.

Great sound quality. Have not experienced anything better for conference calls.
Super easy to start call (used Desktop and Android app) and move to nearby TV / speaker system.

Issues with "infinite" update loop. On 2 separate occasions, after working fine earlier in the day, the HighFive software could not locate the MSVCP120.dll. As a result, I end up in an infinite update loop. I did not install / update / remove any other software on my machine in between HighFive working and not working. Using the script supplied by HighFive, doing an uninstall / reinstall (plus removing HighFive appdata folder) did not fix the issue. Both times, the app just started working again later in the day. As a result, I am always starting HighFive well in advance of a meeting, as I am never sure if it is going to work.

Great for working remotely

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 13.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great for any team that works remotely!

We have staff that works remotely, and with Highfive it's like there are in the office. The video quality is fantastic, audio is great. At times it's like the monitor is just a window they sit behind. This makes the remote team truly a part of our staff.

We've tried to utilize this for remote meetings, and as a 1-time meeting solution it's not the easiest. There are things to download, hoops to jump through, etc. However, as a remote-work situation or when you will be utilizing it regularly it's well worth the investment!

Well worth the money

Bewertet am 22.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use and the amazing audio and video quality

-Video and Audio quality are industry leading
-Easy to set up
-The new recording feature is fanominal. One-button recording with an instant video link emailed.

-Square orientation for anyone not using the proprietary camera set up is frustrating as we have many on our team who work together and are forced to each have a laptop open instead of using one computer for the small group.
-It's inhibitive to invite have to download an app to allow somebody to join the call. Allowing in-browser viewing would be better.
-Cost. This is an expensive service and the hardware is not cheap either. It's very high quality but will cost an arm and a leg.

My Highfive experience

Bewertet am 6.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was introduced to HighFive during my transition into a new company. I had spent countless hours in previous businesses fussing with dongles, cords in walls and other nonsense to effectively display and conference. Within five minutes of being introduced to HighFive., I was able to operate effectively and was impressed with its functionality. I would certainly bring this piece of technology with me wherever my career takes me next.

How quickly it can be installed and in use, and how friendly the interface is to use.

Right now the only drawback is some glitching with the launch window, and requiring the user to click leave call instead of closing out the window.

Antwort von Highfive Technologies

So happy to hear that you've enjoyed your experience with Highfive! Thank you for your feedback regarding the end of call experience. I'll make sure to share that with our engineering team.

Connecting classrooms

Bewertet am 21.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The highfive experience for us has been great. We utilize the systems,(we currently now have 3), for expanding our distance learning programs throughout 3 counties. The video is clear with little to no latency and the Dolby audio is a must-have addition!

Zero latency, Dolby audio system, cost, equipment size

We have to repair the Dolby audio unit every time it isdiconnecterfrom power source to reuse it.
Need to have ability to record through unit (highfive) a session . Rather than third party unit.

Antwort von Highfive Technologies

Glad to hear you're having a good experience with Highfive, especially our audio quality thanks to our partnership with Dolby Voice. In terms of recording, I'm happy to say our team is currently working on to extend our feature set to include it.

Highfive review

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Highfive is easy to use and available on multiple platforms which makes it great for diverse teams. Integration with slack is useful as well. Unfortunately, highfive performs poorly when we need it most, working with remote users that may have spotty or poor bandwidth. It also is very CPU intensive. My MacBook is almost unusable while Highfive is running making it difficult to share certain things on my desktop. In summary, we use it because it's cheap, but would switch to a higher quality conferencing service if we could afford it.

available on multiple platforms, easy to use, integrated with slack

CPU hog, does not handle poor bandwidth connections well.

5.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Perfect fit for a home office with multiple remote employees

Bewertet am 7.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung

We are using the professional package with Dolby speakers and camera mount for our home office. There are a number of things I love about Highfive, but the top is call quality. The picture and the sound is really impeccable. Being a remote employee, my days used to be filled with muffled conference lines and disconnect with the home office.

I also love the integrations offered. I have the Highfive extension on Google Chrome, integration with my Google Calendar, and integration with our Slack. All of which have been extremely easy to use. I also have found the mobile app to have great call clarity and functionality.

Support in app was very responsive and helpful. All around great experience.

There are a few more features I'd like to see added (like seamless transition from a meeting on my laptop to my phone without having to leave and rejoin the meeting). But that is really just nit picking. The tool does everything we need and more.

Web design and speed.

Bewertet am 23.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

The strength of HighFive, is definitely the design that has the website and the speed of the video conferences, the truth is that it is a speed that seems like you were talking person to person, and something very fluid and is totally changing the way to communicate.

I think that the free trial access of this platform should be eliminated, since in several plans they specify free trials and users take advantage of this to not pay the memberships.

Mit Google übersetzen

Working remote, HighFive is a lifesaver.

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 29.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is important to be part of a team no matter where you work and Highfive makes that possible by providing a great conference room experience from afar as well as a wide range of accessibility with their different platform support.

Reliable, great conference room system, great remote / desktop experience.

My colleagues can't get 4k 5k screens to share properly :-)

Get Highfive for Video Conferencing

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 15.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung

- Has a camera you can mount to the top of your conference room TV
- Screensharing is a must have and they do it very well
- It's easy to invite people to join your call
- Quality is fairly good a majority of the time
- Has a Mac app and Chrome extension that work well together
- Can easily share screen on a large TV in our conference room

- Sometimes quality can be lacking from a client's computer
- You have to have either the Mac app or Chrome extension installed in order for the program to work, so clients have to go through the process of downloading that, installing it, etc, just to start the meeting.
- There isn't a "call in" number like there is in GoToMeeting, which makes it difficult for people who don't have a mic on their computer to call in.

Mit Google übersetzen

Nothing but great things!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My company has been using Highfive for about a few months now and we are so pleased with the quality and ease of use. The interface is simple and effective and it makes presenting and video conference a blast! I've had tech support for some questions and the team goes above and beyond to the point of being in a video call with you to talk to you face to face and resolve any issues you might be experiencing. Keep up the good work and I wish you the best in the future!

The simplicity of the interface and yet the power of the hardware.

Nothing.

Mit Google übersetzen

Highly recommended to stay connected with your team!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Mostly positive experiences, highly recommended to stay connected with your team. I work on a team across several states, and we are highly dependent on High Five for our daily meetings. I also love that you can obtain a link in advance for planned meetings. Sometimes have difficulty with sound and have to reconnect. Not sure if this is related to High Five or our office internet. The user interface is friendly and easy to use. Can't speak for Customer Support or Value for Money really since I haven't used CS and have no idea what the cost is.

Teamwork Every Day

Bewertet am 18.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Most of the time, it works great. There are times when there is a poor connection. Those times make it difficult to use when having team meetings with people from different offices. It is nice to be able to see people but also mute and disable the camera. Sometimes if you don't mute when others are talking, there is terrible background noise.

Ability to disable camera

When it has poor connections or there is background noise if you don't mute yourself

Mit Google übersetzen

Amazing tool to allow us to easily schedule meetings with or without screen share

Bewertet am 26.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We managed to kept peers more closely when using this software.

It is an amazing tool to allow us to schedule meetings with our peers. It also has a great user experience when dealing with the screen share experience.

Sometimes the sound quality is not the best possible. We have more than one time identified this issue and after resetting and accessing again to the connection it gets better.

Great Solution for Group Meetings

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 7.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

If you have regular meetings with groups of 5 or more, Highfive might be worth the investment for you. If not, an easier, cheaper solution should be readily available.

Highfive is a great tool to make remote group meetings more efficient and less of a pain. I don't know of any other solution like it that makes two meeting rooms in different cities feel more like one big meeting room. It's not too difficult to join a meeting, once you learn the basics of it. It's got a lot of flexible features for screen sharing, muting, etc.

The initial setup for Highfive can feel tedious, and it can feel complicated when using it for the first time. It usually works well, but can crash inexplicably on occasion.

Mit Google übersetzen

Highfive is great for in-house video conferencing!

Bewertet am 9.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Overall, great for internal communication across our different offices!

-Ability to move from laptop to projecting on a monitor seamlessly (and vice versa) is great!
-Easy and intuitive to use
-Easy to create meetings on the fly by creating a unique URL

-Sometimes have audio issues (kick back, echoing, etc.)
-Playing videos from YouTube, etc. while also video conferencing has been difficult sometimes (lag time)
-Great for internal use, but have had issues at times with folks outside of the organization

Mit Google übersetzen

Overall, it's been pretty easy to use, but have dealt with some hiccups.

Bewertet am 1.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Being able to have a conference call with a room full of people and being able to see everyone completely as if you were in the room.

It often freezes and the mic and video don't work. I always have to restart my computer to be able to open the application back up.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great features and ease of use on different devices

Bewertet am 8.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use HighFive on the phone, computer, and TV with the professional packages and devices for sound and video and the experience is very good in terms of setting up a meeting which is pretty simple. Also, the sound and cameras are very accurate and of an high quality.

The thing I like the least about this software is the fact that it should be more stable since we lost connection more times than we like.

6.0/10

Make Your Video Conferencing Calls Easier

Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Easy to set-up and to get started. Clear audio and display. Nice UI and a helpful support team to boot.

You need to manually download the recordings of meetings, so it's more beneficial for internal company meetings, rather than for training calls.

Constant Connection/Quality Issues

Bewertet am 21.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have 2-3 meetings per day through high-five and constantly have issues. Sadly I have to use google hangouts as a second options.

App is fairly user friendly

constant video quality and connection issues

Antwort von Highfive Technologies

Thank you for your honest feedback, Cody! We're currently rolling out an update to Highfive that will drastically improve the performance in lower bandwidth conditions. Once it's rolled out to Oscar, you will notice improved video and audio quality as well as fewer connection issues.

4.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Great software/hardware to make video calls

Bewertet am 14.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are using highfive to make video calls for meetings. Their camera is really good and works really great.

This software is very good to make video calls, the quality of the call is awesome. The UI of the applications is really good and easy to navigate .

Sometimes the calls have some glitches and we need to exist and enter again in the call. This is because of the internet.

Its OK

Bewertet am 4.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

It is easy to use. Almost too easy to use. If you're used to using software like GoToMeeting this will seem foreign. I do like that users can just click a link and join a meeting through their browser. It's cheap /user

Not all browsers are supported. Its lacking on the admin side of things if you want to add users and you have to down load extensions in chrome to get it to synch to your calendar, which sometimes worked, sometimes didnt. You have to pay for a year up front and then get a 30 day trial. That seems backwards to me and expensive to test out software. We are in the midst of getting the refund since we will not be keeping the software.

Mit Google übersetzen

Extremely impressed with Hi5 ease and support!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This app makes video conferencing the easiest process of all time. Seriously. It's a 2-step process to join a room and be face-to-face with coworkers in other offices in a matter of 30 seconds. And when we have glitches (occasional) where rooms can't be exited properly and stay "open," which means the TV is still "in use," the Hi5 support team is extremely attentive and fast to respond in a chat-like format. Answers within minutes, always dealing with a human (with a great attitude at that), and the feeling that even the most insignificant question/issue matters -- all great aspects of Hi5 customer service that my entire office appreciates!

Ease of use!