JotForm Bewertungen

JotForm

Formulare überall und jederzeit erstellen

4.6/5 (368 Bewertungen)
Vasilis S.

Better it can’t

Bewertet am 19.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very easy in use. Nice design stuff etc. I think they could provide more free prebuilt designs for your forms as for example Typeforms do but it’s ok. You can embed the form inside any known and unknown website platform even if in scratch mode and it provides all types of integration and smart stuff like to be displayed as online chatting like intercom do but in reality it’s a form and you can connect your forms with CRM or Audience lists in Mailchimp and much more services

This software isn’t the most extended online forms editor. Better than google’s one, with plenty of built in integrations, great premade forms and of course the well known “Jot Logic”. Actually you can program your forms based on users locations for instance and send specifies autoresponded emails or change the content the language, hide or show fields etc. Amazing

When because may if you banish their policy (can’t be used of course for users’ accounts infos) they don’t inform you that your accounts and you’re forms are suspended and they are closed automatically so you have to contact them and because you can’t login the message that you send is live/public and guess what, one day I found my name on the web which the title “MY NAME - Auto suspended account - JotForm”

Nathan R.

Business forms made easy

Bewertet am 17.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We run the forms for all our websites through JotForm. The form responses are collected in a database and we are able to display the results in html tables on our intranet. There is even BI on tap, so questions that have defined responses, such as a multiple choice questions, can be visually represented on web pages as graphs. When it comes to collecting information, JotForm has become an indispensable tool in our arsenal.

I became a JotForm user when Adobe sunsetted its FormsCentral product and I've never looked back. With a little effort, truly anyone can build an attractive, functional form using JotForm. You don't have to know any html, CSS, JavaScript, etc. That said, you will probably have to know some CSS to get a form to look just the way you want it to if you are adding it to your website. At least that is my experience. While the the form builder does allow for extensive customization, I've found that I've had to add my own CSS to achieve the perfect look I was seeking. Fortunately, JotForm makes tweaking the form look using your own code very easy.

JotForm is a very mature and feature-rich platform that contemplates nearly any form need, from conditionals, to calculations, to autoresponders. All field types are available and it's easy to set the properties for each, such as required, character limits, hover text, example text, etc. Using URL parameters, you can pre-populate your form fields, too. You can also use hidden fields to perform calculations or set up honey pots for security. Perhaps the nicest thing about JotForm is all its options are available to every form you build, regardless of which level you buy (or even if the free tier is all you need). What you pay for is the number of forms and the number of submissions.

There are literally hundreds of plugins that extend functionality, all included. Customer support is top notch and documentation extensive.

We purchased a tier that allows up to ten users, however, only the primary user can create forms up to the tier limit--the others users essentially have the limits of the free plan. The only way they can avoid those limits is by moving forms they create to the primary user and sharing the form. I've also occasionally experienced issues with payment.

Patty B.
Mit Google übersetzen

JotForm is the best way to gather information from anyone, for anything.

Bewertet am 9.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

JotForm makes our team much more efficient. We're able to streamline processes that would normally take our team a lot of time to complete. For example, rather than posting a job application and combing through all the CV's that show up in our inbox, we're able to use JotForm to host the applications and easily view the submissions in one grid. We can also designate which team members should receive certain applications, so that everyone is notified in real time and there's no need to go through and forward messages. It's been so helpful to us, and I can't recommend it enough for automating processes.

I love how customizable JotForm is. You can get it to do anything you want, with as many custom conditions as you want. We use this for both external-facing forms like job applications, and internal forms like incident reports and expense reports. I love that you can not only receive an email for every completed form, but also easily download a PDF of each one or download a spreadsheet summary of all responses to date. Or better yet, you can have JotForm deposit all of that straight to Google Drive for you. The form features are very robust, and I'm constantly taking advantage of new ones. For example, we have a very long form that users can choose to save before they submit it. I've set it up so that they get an email reminding them to go back and complete the form later. I also use the e-signature feature, the "upload file" feature, and I'm constantly setting up show/hide features. As in, if someone answers "Yes" to question 5, hide questions 6-9. JotForm has added a cool new feature to make their email notifications dynamic, so that only questions that are answered are included in the auto response. It's wonderful!

I wish JotForm did a better job with compiling survey data. The feature to graph your results is buggy and looks strange. I was able to easily download my survey responses and create my own graphs in Excel, but I don't think JotForm would be my software of choice for another large survey (we've only done one so far). I also wish JotForm offered the option to have a default email formatting style. As it is now, I have to go in manually to each email template on each form and add our logo and other formatting.

Omar A.

Site @JotForm : To create electronic forms

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 10.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The easiest and most effective ways to create a form

JotForm.com of the early originators of the forms (if not the first) to emerge on the internet, and during this time they improve the service and make it perfect and second to none. Claim that they have the easiest service, when you want to create a form, you can see why easily. You don't need to spend money or give credit card information to use the features of the site, but they offer an unlimited number of forms and reports fields and forms. For this reason alone, you need to experience JotForm

- Is the location of the

@JotForm

: To create electronic forms in an easy manner and very flexible to support the addition of the boxes especially with the credit cards, and input information directly to you through several programs. Uses sentences if it is through, you can hide some fields and show them based on the selection
User

While most of the sites and programs to modify PDF files that can help you to edit the model or form you already have, the little tools give you the option to create a PDF form the full of yourself, like if you want to create a CV or a contract or something like that. Site Jotform is the place you need to mean to achieve it. It is a free site and wonderful to create files and documents PDF forms with different templates. All these templates were designed by site Jotform themselves to give to everyone without charge.

Divided forms templates to multiple categories, such as certificates, agreements, contracts, resumes, etc., knowing that each category contain many other forms, so I prefer to use the search field of the site. Once you find the template you want to use, open it within the editor Jotform and then make your edits to any part of the model then save it as PDF on your device. The only problem here is the watermark Watermark for the site that are placed on each page, lists you must subscribe to the premium account

Will fans create the forms difficult to leave this long email will take some time to respond

6.0/10
Sam N.

Super Helpful for My Web Design Clients

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 24.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It makes it easy to get answers to complex questions from my clients. They feel relieved that they don't have to answer a plethora of questions over the phone where they aren't really able to sit down and research how they want to answer. A lot of web design hinges on good business planning, so I appreciate that I can offer my clients a more convenient way to prep for their website build.

I primarily use Jotform for a client questionnaire I send my web design clients, and it is super helpful. Rather than expecting them to know the answers to all kinds of questions about their branding, desired functionality, etc., I'm able to send them a form that covers all the bases and allows room for extra topics I didn't cover at the end.

The form has a great drag-and-drop UI, with options to make radio buttons, dropdowns, text areas, etc., and you can disable irrelevant questions before you send it to a client while not losing that question on your

It's easy to duplicate forms, limit forms to only certain users, review old forms that clients filled out, etc. And it's been free for me (I only send a few a month, since web design is my side hustle).

I haven't needed to reach out to support, so I can't comment on that front, but the fact that I haven't needed support speaks volumes to the functionality and reliability of Jotform.

Similar to Mailchimp, I wish there was the ability to see who has opened the email once you've sent the form. I've sent forms to clients before who seemed totally on board, but they never filled out the form and I wasn't sure if it was even received and ignored, or maybe the followed the link but didn't fill the form out. I also wish there was a way to view the client's answers in (somewhat) real-time, so that if they fill in one question, I can see that, instead of having to wait for the entire form to be submitted.

Andrea S.

Changed my life!

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 17.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

Been using it free for a while, albeit we havent really got down to understanding it fully, so I took the plunge yesterday and upgraded to Bronze. As a micro business with only three of us, this is amazing. We now have a complete set of delegate booking forms that we can just send to our delegates who can instantly fill them in on their phone and press submit and send them back. And they look so professional. I havent integrated with payment options yet, but when I find time to work it out, I will. At the moment I am completed addicted to designing forms, even if we dont actually need them..lol.... its so easy, and just makes life so much easier for us. I havent had the need to contact anyone at Jotform so cant say what the Customer Service is like. But thats good I guess, that the system is easy so you dont need to contact them??

Fairly easy to get your head around and quite easy to see what the software is doing. Drag and drop functionality is great. The finished on line form looks great, very professional. Its easy for your customers to fill in and submit back to you. For your customers it works on laptop, phone, tablet easily. You can select different languages, although this is very restricted on what becomes translated. Not that expensive. Instantly updates changes but the links stay the same, so you dont have to keep changing any link information. You can download a report as well and access returned forms if you lose them on your email. Thats brilliant. This means I can access returned forms away from the office, when perhaps I cant access my email.

The PDF Forms are a bit clunky, with boxes tending to jump all over. Not as easy on PDF as the on-line version. Its really frustrating that the scroll bar to move up and down your document is obliterated when you open the right hand feature side bar. You have to keep closing the right hand side bar to get the scroll bar back to move up and down your own document.. Thats very annoying.

Great product

Bewertet am 16.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like the ease of creating forms within few minutes in few clicks. JotForm has integration with lots of third party apps which make it much more useful. I have used it to build plenty of automation.

They have a great support channel but at times the support representatives are not really helpful. Looks like they are building a support community which does not have answers always. Also, there were some instances where JotForm's script interferes with modern WordPress theme's scripts.

Devyash P.

Superb Contact Forms or Lead Capture Form

Bewertet am 29.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

SUPERB Form. We Capture more than 1 lakh + customer database throughout the Jotform and Build a Million Dollar Company from Scratch. JOTFORM is really helpful in our Entrepreneurship Journey.

We are using Jotform from the Starting when we start our Legal Tech Company in India around 2015. This is the FIRST Software for the Company where we invest apart from domain & hosting. We have to capture the leads from our sites and have to send the automation emails. The Biggest Pros, its all about automation. with the jotform you can simply send the automation emails even schedule emails. so you can say you are running drip campaign on jotform without spending on any other software.

The Cons is Only the Number of Submission. We have Silver Plan from Starting which have only 10k Submission per Month so sometime we reached the limit just before 1 day end of the month. so just only for 1 day a company can't upgrade the plan. Jotform have to introduce the increase the submission as Add On Plans.

Some Apps like Daily Digest etc. are not working on their platform

Sarai C.
Mit Google übersetzen

BEST FREE APP EVER, YET WORTH THE PAID ACCOUNT AS WELL!

Bewertet am 8.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love JotForm, i’ve been using it for years. And now it just keeps getting better and better with the new Jot Cards. This is where information is split up and is dispolayed to your viewers in sections one question at a time instead of one whole long form at once.

I also love the veriety of templates that are included. You won’t find another form system with as many options. Embedd Jotforms into your websites or use stand along pages. Either way, jotform keeps all of the information stored in one place for you while also alerting you in email when someone has completed your form. It’s great. Sign up for your free account today to see if Jotforms is for you.

JOTFORMS gives you an awesome Free account where you can still use ALL FEATURES for 5 forms and 100 submissions per month. You can’t beat this deal. And if you want to upgrade, then their paid tiers are very reasonable.

The only con that I can possibly say that I’ve found is that the Paypal submissions are still too limited even in the highest package plan. So if you are using these forms to collect a LOT of payments per month, Jotform may not be the best option.

Kevin Y.
Mit Google übersetzen

JotForm is easy to use, yet has powerful features to customise and automate an online form

Bewertet am 2.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Has all the basic fields required for the form, such as name, telephone number, date, number, text
Has many useful gadgets you can search and plug into the form
Drag and drop interface makes it easy to design a form without coding knowledge
Field settings allow you to customise the form further
Email settings very useful, for creating notifications and autoresponders
Ability to customise Thank You page after the form is submitted
Ability to create conditions, to make the form more relevant and user friendly
Ability to share, search and use form templates created by other users
As an old customer, enjoy preferential pricing

I would like to see the Signature field/gadget improve, to make signing on a smartphone a better experience
I would like to see Take a Photo as a standard field option, and a form will only ask permission to access the Camera once, on the Smartphone. Currently if I enter four photo fields, the form would ask me four times about accessing the Camera.
I would like to get help on how to add a further answser to a specific question, for example if being asked about health conditions, and a client has multiple health conditions, he can click on a "+" icon to add a further health condition.

Janette R.

Easy Customizable Form Builder

Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

What I've enjoyed most about JotForm is that not only do you have the opportunity to select great templates, but you can customize the forms to your needs. The integration is simple, quick and easy. Which in the end saves me time and money. Plus you can use the forms for any purpose, not only for website integrations. My overall experience has been a positive one with JotForm.

The functionality and template selections put my mind at ease. Building a website can be easy and fun when you are just starting out. I found out that some platforms to build out my websites didn't have the option to customize the forms that I needed for the goals I had set. I came across JotForm and was able to integrate the template of my choice into my website with ease.

I had a little trouble accessing my forms in the beginning but with the new updates that JotForm had made, I found that I made the right choice when it comes to customizable forms.

Peter S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Jotform is a "just works" software.

Bewertet am 30.4.2018

Nothing.

I am not an absolute professional in terms of computers, I build my websites for my work (Kraulkurse, Aquakuse and Triathlon Coaching) and everything in connection with it. I have only used Jotform as a contact and registration form and am very satisfied with it my modest ratios are enough for the free version of Jotform.
Recently I also tried a survey with Jotform. Maybe there are better alternatives here, which are completely specialized in surveys, but here too Jotfrom is completely sufficient and I can even use it to display the results of the survey live on the website. This is a feature that others might have, but I found it only at Jotform
For me, Jotform is a very good and reliable tool.

The available space, the number of forms, monthly form views, total form submissions and monthly form submissions is limited,

Josh B.

Catch-all product

Bewertet am 11.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Amazing. This has streamlined communication and added a level of consistency to collaboration that my company didn't previously have.

This thing is great- it solves nearly any problem on 1 hour's notice (while you search for a longer-term solution with deeper integration)

I currently use jotform for QA Surveys, Workorder generation (with unique, auto-incrementing serial numbers), labourer timesheets (where I can verify their check-in locations by using their IP addresses), intra-office action requests... and most of these forms are intergrated with Google Sheets to keep a running database of everything that's ever been submitted for later analysis.

Software is sold by packages of how many forms you get to submit... buy the Premium package. Once you get these running full speed, your office will generate thousands of these annually. All are straightforward, easy to track, and accountable.

The User Interface is somewhat limited. I can see why they want to control it (and force users to leave plenty of whitespace) but there are times when I want a no-messing-around, high-density interface to just get the job done.

Ethan L.

Get Information Quickly and Easily

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 12.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We needed a program to not only gather the information from clients that we needed but to also look like they were applying/registering to a professional company. Jotform definitely achieved that and it didn't take long to really master the system. All of its integrations created even more convenience to make our jobs much easier.

We use this mostly for applications and registrations. It works so well and looks professional at the same time. You can get all of a person's contact information, have them answer any questions you need whether in essay, multiple choice or choose-an-option formats, and even take payments. It integrates well with other programs. You can get fees paid through Paypal or Swipe, you can have the form's information sent to Google Drive for safe storage, and you can immediately put them on a MailChimp email list. It's easy to insert your own graphics and website links to make it truly your form.

There are limitations, as with all things. You can only choose one payment type on a form, the text in questions has style limitations, and it has a bit of a learning curve, mostly because it takes a while to find out all the things it can do. Reading submissions within Jotform is also a little difficult just because of its format, but if you have the results sent to Google Drive it's easier to read.

Jose manuel O.
Mit Google übersetzen

Jotform easy web-based form tool for non-programmers

Bewertet am 14.5.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Jotform is an online drag and drop form application builder for people with little time to spend on programming and coding.

Jotform is designed to make it easy for users to quickly design their forms, test them and put them into production in very little time. Experienced users can create forms and push them into live mode in amatter of minutes.

But Jotform really is thought for the unexperienced, non-programmer user who wants to design form applications and does not want to deal with any coding at all.

The application works through an online interface/work area in which an empty space is filled with fields and texts that the user selects and drop until a form is created in the feel and manner of the user.

Once the form is completed with fields and texts, the experienced user can copy the code that the application generates for him and past it in any website and the form will display in the manner it was design.

You can make any modifications to form at the source, and the destination page in which the code was pasted will automatically update all the changes and modification made.

The best feature of Jotform is that you can test it for free, they allow one of the best bargain in the market: 100 submission, 10 secure submission and 10 submission with payment, all for free. I have not seen this offered anywhere yet.

The other great feature of Jotform is that you can get your collected data and take anywhere you want: Google spreadsheets, an SQL database or download to your local excel application.

Perhaps the area in which Joftorm needs improvement is the way you sort the collected data in their severs, especially if you have data collected that needs to be validate by a human hand. Of course, this types of form are more more advanced, cuttingedge project.
For the average form developer, Jotform is the perfect tool.

East drag and drop online form builder, with 100 submission, 10 secure submission and 10 submission with payment all for free.

Not easy to sort collected data in their servers for validation purposes.

Ram G.

A VERY HAPPY JOTFORM CUSTOMER

Bewertet am 22.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I think discovering this has been amazing for our team, we are a team of organic farmers. We deliver produce to consumers directly. With such simple forms interface we are able to design forms to take orders from different customers seamlessly! Features like autoresponder, conditions and user CSS are so useful!
But the true power of this comes with the APIs they expose and all the integrations they provide, if you are good with programming, there is so much you can do!

We use google sheets integration extensively to track availability and use JOTFORM API to automatically publish that to the forms. I also have scripts to consolidate the orders, and send out packing lists from a server. Saved us a tonne of time and effort.

A very responsive customer support as well!

Sometimes I wish they had a phone customer support, but their email support has very quick turnaround, si i guess it's okay for now!

I think user Javascript has been disabled for security reasons but maybe they can find a way to ensure security and write JS as well

Dylan W.
Mit Google übersetzen

There's No Better Form Builder!

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 16.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love Jotform. I love how often they roll out new features. They continue to add new features that I didn't even know I needed. I run a large online store and have many different form needs. The dynamic nature of how each form can be set up and truly earned a lot of new revenue for my business. For example, my company offers custom phone cases and the ability for customers to select different sizes, models, colors, and attach their own images is extremely valuable!

I've used Jotform for several years now and what I like most about the software is the ease of use, amount of form features, and customer support!

The price...at first. At first I thought the idea of paying for a form builder was ridiculous. But after playing with all of the features I realize that the amount of in depth coding knowledge I would have needed (or paid for) is would have been far more expensive then the small subscription fee I pay. Plus, I believe there is a free plan if you do not need all of the features that I utilize.

John T.
Mit Google übersetzen

An innovative software to create the best suited forms.

Bewertet am 22.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

For any job or vacancy, it is important to collect the exact details of the applicant. JotForm lets you not only create a form that is suitable for this purpose but it also provides a high level of flexibility regarding the fields you want to add to your form. There is an email notification system to inform you about each new update. This is really effective in keeping updated with the ongoings with the job applications. The best part is that a lot of the features are made available for free. Therefore, it compares really well with all of its competitors.

Graphing the content is just another difficult thing. Ther are only limited customizable options available to set how a notification should pop up.

Lynda M.

A Great Find

Bewertet am 19.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have no plans to stop using this service! Its been wonderful for our overnight rentals business for getting our Terms and Conditions signed.

If you are a small business that needs 5 or less forms at any given time and have less than 100 submissions per month, this FREE software can be a wonderful addition to your small business. We have loved the ease of use and submission notifications.

They have a couple of glitches in actually seeing the signature on the mobile app and on the email that we have not gotten worked out yet. But, tech support is currently trying to help.

Daniel B.
Mit Google übersetzen

JotForm makes live easy for any business owner

Bewertet am 6.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

JotForm really saves me a lot of sturm and grind dealing with webforms in WordPress. Its so easy to use and makes a wonderful backup to your communications as well.

What I like most about JotForm is how you can create webforms with related communications for various products and services and then easily centralize the information. I've used both the free and paid accounts, which I liked both. Its quite powerful and also serves as a wonderful backup in case my website fails.

For me, it would be easier if I could I had better control over the folder naming feature so that when a customer submits an order the folder name will be the job code for the customer's job. Its not so straightforward to do this.

JotForm is a lifesaver

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our company has utilized the JotForm platform for a few years. I have been impressed with their dedication to continually improve their product by adding new functionality. For example, recently they have added the ability to generate fillable PDF forms from the online forms you've created.

JotForm is the best online form maker, period. Drag and drop fields make building forms easy. Or, you can utilize one of dozes of pre-made (but fully customizable) templates available to JotForm users. The best part of JotForm to me, though, is how easy it is to access and search user input. I like the flexibility of being able to download reports in spreadsheet or PDF format.

I have not had a negative experience with JotForm.

Chelsey L.

Allows Leads to Easily Send Messages 24/7

Bewertet am 14.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

All and all this is a great product and I recommend it to every business owner I meet.

JotForm is not only extremely easy to use, it is also my companies top lead producer. The forms are easy to create and to make specific for your companies needs. I created specific JotForms for different pages on my companies website and it was a game changer. I receive 5-10 leads each month from the JotForms and it is probably a 75% conversion rate at that point. I know that sounds like an insanely high conversion rate but it is true.

There isn't much a dislike about JotForm but I guess my only complaint is that it can be hard to figure out at first. It could be a bit more user friendly.

Dana R.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great product to create forms

Bewertet am 27.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great program to create and customize the forms you need for your business.

This software made it easy to create the forms that we needed. We easily made our applications, policy agreements, customer complaint forms, and our disciplinary and termination forms using JotForm. The added bonus to this is not only can I access all of the forms and their submission from the website but I am also notified via email when one it submitted. It allows me to stay on top of all these duties.

There are few occasions where the email notification of JotForm randomly stops working and I will need to log onto the website to access them but it usually resolves itself in a day or two.

Steve C.
Mit Google übersetzen

I find Jotform inviting, rich in time saving features, flexible, reliable and secure.

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 3.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have enjoyed setting up a system which has saved me a considerable amount of time administering the membership system for our soccer club. I find the various features in the software easy to use and I like the ability to export to Excel.

I find it easy to use with pick lists, free format data entry fields, email & date checkers, email outputs which I can condition. I also like the flexibility to export data to Excel. It meets our needs for a paperless system for membership of our soccer club and it saves me time compared to our previous paper based system. I have found their support service to be excellent.

It's a bit of a challenge when you set up a form only to find later that the limits have been reduced but in my experience it's not been a show stopper and Jotform have helped me with workarounds.

John C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great Product Hard To Believe It Is Free!

Bewertet am 2.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Never had any issues where I needed to contact them.

One of the best form creators available for small businesses. Very user friendly and functional. I use it to collect customer information off my Google Business contact icon. What surprises me is how Google doesn't mind and actually sends customers to my jotform landing page now even on searches. That tells me that Google algorithms respects their business website. Great product and I recommend it to everyone! I can't believe it is still free.

Still like old format...guess I just am use to it so I switched from new to old. Both are amazing.