Hippo CMMS

Tyrone
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Affordable and Very Powerful Maintenance Management Software

Bewertet am 4.12.2015

Having used alot of CMMS software in my career, HIPPO CMMS definitely to me is the best there is, not only is it very user friendly and ease of use, its also affordable, cloud based and very powerful.
You can have direct access to your data from anywhere in the world, and the floor plan layouts that house all your maintenance data is a great tool for Asset Managers.

Updates and new releases of the software are free.
Customer Support is great.
Affordable pricing.
Powerful data extraction and reporting.
User friendly software for non tech savvy people.
Cloud Based allowing access to your data anywhere in the world.
3 types of Dashboards, Advanced, Std, Calendar view
Floor plan layouts with Asset data housed in one central location
Mobile App creates more efficient workers, less time stuck behind the computer

None actually. The software is great and covers everything.

Antwort von Eptura

Thanks Tyrone for the encouraging feedback. We will continue to do our best to see our clients get the best support and CMMS software!

Jody
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

Initial Review

Bewertet am 29.8.2019

Still learning

Still learning

I like the interactive facility maps, ability to use bar codes, timeliness of responses to questions, and emails to let someone know the status of the work orders.

Still learning but haven't discovered how to view work orders without going through a lengthy search. This is probably my fault and will come with training.

If two people are assigned as a resource and one person completes the job the other has to be deleted or has to put 0 hours.

Antwort von Eptura

Jody, thanks for the review! It's always great to know which features you're liking and finding useful about Hippo.

A tip for viewing work orders at a glance would be to use the Calendar dashboard. You'll be able to see all the work orders for the month, week, or day.

If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to us!

Best,

Functional for PM's reviewing

Bewertet am 14.9.2020

Frustrating!

Frustrating!

The PM scheduling is helpful. It was difficult to use at first. The integration took a long time.

History of work is lacking. Should be able to pull up all work performed in comments section for each individual piece of equipment. When scheduled work orders are sent out a history of that piece of equipment being attached to the work order would be extremely useful. At this time this does not meet what I need. I have been in the industry for 30+ years, hotels and HOA high rises, construction etc. have set up multiple pm's and this one lacks in the info I have mentioned.
Thanks,

Alexander
  • Branche: Maschinerie

From Clipboard to Computer

Bewertet am 19.12.2018

Before HIPPO CMMS all of our maintenance records were paper and clipboard. With HIPPO CMMS we are able to keep track of the preventative maintenance in a more proactive way than before. HIPPO CMMS helps us to preform predictive maintenance that we were unable to do in the past because it allows us to keep all information pertaining to equipment in one place with better, faster searching capabilities.

HIPPO CMMS gives us the ability to run individual reports for each piece of equipment. These reports help with capital expenditures when cost justification is needed.

It would be nice to have some sort of text box linked to each piece of equipment where you could keep notes and helpful information instead of using the Documents tab. If I need to write a note about a piece of equipment I have to edit a document then reload it to the HIPPO system.

Hi Alexander,

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review and your feedback. Nothing makes our team happier than hearing about another successful implementation.

We definitely have data fields associated with equipment for comments and notes. Our team will be reaching out to you in the new year to see how we can make your experience even better.

If you don't want to wait, drop us a line or send us an email and let us know of anything we can do to improve.

Daniel

Seth
Seth
  • Branche: Industrieautomation

HippoFM is great software

Bewertet am 27.9.2018

have been using it for over 5 years so I would say I am very happy.

have been using it for over 5 years so I would say I am very happy.

simple one click viewing of your work orders, very obvious work order submit button, submitting is easy with little information needed to understand the issue.

some of the options in the administration tabs can have a learning curve

Hi Seth

Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review. It has been great serving Seamterics over the past 5 years. The Hippo team is happy to hear that you guys are still getting great value out of Hippo and find it simple and easy to use. Join us for one of our upcoming webinars to learn more about some of the new features we have added. I am sure that Seametrics can benefit and make good use out of some of them.

Dan
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Poor product, terrible customer service

Bewertet am 16.3.2024

I don't like anything about the tool. It is not as it is a functioning enterprise software.

The customer portal is the only way to engage a service rep, however the old chat method allows you to fill in all the details and then you find out you need to go to the eptura support portal. You cannot phone and talk to a person. Every extension goes to voicemail that never gets returned. When you submit a ticket it appears we only have one regional rep, if that rep is away and we have an issue we have to wait for that rep to come back, there is no cover for that person. Since the buy out customer service has taken a nose dive.

The Google SSO shows as a faded grey icon that appears that you can't click on when in fact you can.

Luis
  • Branche: Kosmetik

Hippo CMMS

Bewertet am 29.3.2019

Hippo is a very powerful tool. With hippo, you'll be able to keep your maintenance program running smoothly and track your performance with ease.

-The several metrics available to measure performance.
-The ability to add associations between parts and machines.
-The ability to create several instances.
-The reports one is able to create to acquire the desire information

-Loading times can be long sometimes
-Websites crashes sometimes

Antwort von Eptura

Thank you for your great review, Luis!

It's great to know Hippo is helping Oxygen Development to keep the maintenance program running smoothly. I'm glad you're taking advantage of our reports and KPI section to track performance.
Please let me know if you ever have any questions and if you experience any issues.

Brian
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Hippo review

Bewertet am 8.4.2019

Software is easy to use and covers what I need.

The customer service is not the quality that is once was.

Antwort von Eptura

Thank you for your review, Brian!

I'm glad you're enjoying Hippo's ease of use and that it's covering all your needs. Our Customer Success team is growing and I hope we can provide you with a better customer experience moving forward. Please don't hesitate to contact me directly if you ever have nay questions or suggestions.

Amber
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Terrific CS and support!

Bewertet am 2.12.2015

Jay Peak Resort is a four season resort in Vermont - we added Hippo after redeveloping our lodging at our base area. We are unable to use Hippo to its full extent but have found full value in the tracking, preventive maintenance and common areas for our building and facilities staff. We hope to work with Hippo in the future as they expand their efforts to assist operations like ours.

The customer support and attention to detail has been terrific. Hippo is always eager to help and answer questions. Our Facilities Managers value the information and documentation the app can store on our equipment and preventive maintenance items.

Our only con right now is that Hippo does not interface with our Property Management Software, so we are limited in how we can use Hippo for our lodging/guest room maintenance items. We currently use Hippo for all equipment and PM management, as well as work orders for our common and public spaces.

Antwort von Eptura

Awesome feedback Amber and glad to hear the support team has been a help. Expect more integration features in 2016. We'll make sure you get the most out of the software.

Jose
Jose
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great software for maintenance and work orders management

Bewertet am 16.7.2018

Highly recommended if you are having issues with tasks management and time management with the maintenance of your facilities. The reports are easy to pull and download. Paperless and web-based is the way to go!

Having a web-based software with all the functionalities offered by this one was never an alternative until we tried and purchased this. Reports and easy of use from all user levels are definitely a plus.

The site and user forms could be more attractive visually, instead of just drop down boxes and blanks.

Antwort von Eptura

Thanks for the awesome review Jose. We are really happy to hear that your experience with Hippo has been positive. Thanks very much for your suggestion on the user forms - we will connect with you if that is OK to get more details about what you would recommend for changes.

Tony
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A great program for time management in the work place.

Bewertet am 16.6.2020

I use it to send out work orders to the Maintenance Team once I receive them from all the users that submit them. I keep track of how long it takes someone to complete a Job. I keep track of parts being used. I keep all documentation from outside contractors. I take pictures of the job that needs to be repaired and upload them to the job request which saves a lot of time answering questions from the Maintenance Team. The best thing I Love about using this product is the Support team behind it. If at any time I need an answer about how to use this program properly, I just send the support team a quick E-mail and they get back to me within minutes with the answer. There is so much more to use and learn.

It keeps everyone working at an easy click of the button. It keeps you on track. Most of all it would have to be the support team at HippoCMMS. They are always there to help with whatever you need help with.

For me personally at first I had a hard time understanding how to use it, so I only used it for my basic needs. After getting more comfortable with using the system I felt more confident and then it was very exiting to learn about the numerous functions that it could be used for within the company.

Hi Tony,

Thanks for your great review! I'm glad to hear that Hippo is being a great tool for you and your team at MITT. I'm going to share your review with the entire Customer Success and Support Team, as it's very satisfying for us to see your growth as a user and to know that we played an important role in this process.
We are grateful to have you as a customer and we appreciate that you are always willing to be a reference for new prospects. It means a lot to us!
Please don't hesitate to reach out to us if you ever need any assistance.

Customer Success Manager
866.956.2859 x 223 | fcarvalho@hippocmms.com

Wendie
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Maintenance On the Move!

Bewertet am 7.7.2022

Hippo has greatly assisted with communication and productivity in that all work orders are real time and technicians see the job immediately after being approved. All of our staff have link on our intranet to the Hippo log in screen where they are able to enter a work order. The work order allows for emailing the professional vendor if necessary, as well as communicate with the employee if more detail is needed to understand the work order. We have more control over what we purchase as it can be logged into inventory and we have a good idea now of wear and tear on our equipment and systems. Lots of individual customization is available to make the Hippo system work the way you need it to!

Our agency was looking for a building maintenance software that would track our work, tell us information about our equipment and systems, and help us manage our daily work. A team of employees that included a director, manager, and team members looked at approximately six different products and chose Hippo CMMS. We really liked that the software had the ability for us to scan in maps of our buildings and where equipment or a system were located. We were able to create a reporting environment for each of our buildings and could visually see where equipment went and work had been done. I think this was the feature that set Hippo apart from the others.

I believe the modules we struggle with the most are the adding resources to a work order. The system has the ability to add another technician or "resource", but there is limited area to add what the original resource accomplished prior to assigning another resource. This can lead to some confusion when someone takes on the job after the original resource.

Also adding inventory is time consuming. We plan to explore bar coding to inventory can be purchased and scanned into the module.

Clifton
  • Branche: Papier & forstwirtschaftliche Erzeugnisse

HIPPO CMMS - GREAT VALUE, SUPPORT AND USER FRIENDLY

Bewertet am 29.7.2019

We started using Hippo CMMS three years ago and since then, we have created a PM program and have been able to start tracking data on our machines that was not available before implementation.

I like the easy user interface and the reporting options. The look is clean and adding to the database is very simple.

Functionality is lacking of some of the other larger, more expensive systems, but don't let this be a deterrent.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

MicroMain

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hippo CMMS

Price and unlimited users.

Antwort von Eptura

Thank you for your great review, Clifton!

I'm glad you're enjoying our ease of use and the assistance from our support team. I'm happy you mentioned that we offer a good value for money. Our development team is growing and we have some cool new features coming up. Stay tuned for updates and please let us know if you ever have any suggestions.

Jeronimo
  • Branche: Kosmetik

with Hippo CMMS we create visibility and transparency

Bewertet am 15.4.2019

With Hippo in 2018 we were able to achieve about 90% of our total demand orders on time an in full, we know that there are a room to improve, but, at least now we can measure our progress. Inventory of parts that easily can be related to any machine activity helping us to keep the control of the parts purchased, creating alerts when replenishment is required just entering the threshold with the min and max desire.

Equipment management, Scheduling preventive maintenance and creation of demand orders giving us an increase in productivity.

For a regular use, non an IT person, the reporting is not flexible, export information from tables is difficult to relate the fields.

Hi Jeronimo,

Thank you for your kind review! I'm glad that using Hippo has helped Oxygen Development in reaching such a high completion rate of work orders. It's also great that you can keep track of the company's progress.

Thanks for your feedback regarding the reporting feature as well. Our Development Team is always looking for ways to improve the reporting feature, and your feedback is extremely valuable for improving the Hippo software.

If you need any further assistance, or you have more feedback, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

Daniel
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great tool for our maintenance department

Bewertet am 18.4.2017

We have been using Hippo for just over 2 years and have entered over 10,000 work orders. Overall it has been a great product for our maintenance team and a great value for us. I'd like to see quicker product improvements and a better mobile version, but we are still pleased with the software. It's miles ahead of what we had used in our organization prior to Hippo. The support team has always been helpful when needed, though we rarely have to reach out to them.

Cloud based; user friendly;

product development is lacking; Software was written in Silverlight, which most browsers are dropping (and have been for well over a year). Hippo team is supposedly working on re-writing the software so that Silverlight is eliminate, but we have been waiting on this since May 2015. Hopefully they complete the upgrade before all the browsers drop Silverlight support. We lost Chrome long ago and the latest upgrades of Firefox have dropped Silverlight. It seems as the Edge will not support it either, so once Microsoft finally dumps Explorer, we may be hurting.

Antwort von Eptura

Thanks for the feedback Daniel. Version 6 is in Beta and available to customers. Let us know if you would like to take it for a test ride. Silverlight issue is resolved!

Robert
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Hippo user

Bewertet am 14.9.2018

Technical support by Hippo is above board. I am building our system on the fly and it is not too bad. I am previously familiar with the software having built a system for a previous employer. We have way to much equipment and are too large a plant to have engaged a HIPPO equipment survey. Not having anything in place and the need to start made it essential to go this route. We ordered software and it launched two days later. My Mechanics are getting more done in a day. Their morale has improved and they can get detailed instruction at their fingertips.

I have been able to engage my mechanics and keep them productive. I use the mobile connection via smart phones to make work orders, parts, resources, and manuals available. It is easy to attach photos and enhances our communications across the plant. They like the software which is what is the bottom line. We are doing a much better job tracking tasks and getting stuff fixed.

It is young and not all the reports are what accounting would like. You really need to buy the enterprise version for the extra custom reporting capability. There needs to be a cost center work order field that can track and report output per cost center for budgeting.

Hi Robert,

I love hearing your feedback about your mobile experience with Hippo. For your techs to be able to access Equipment info, parts, or manuals while on location must save so much time! Thank you for the feedback. We appreciate it!

Tim
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

It's not perfect, but it's very good

Bewertet am 16.7.2019

We run over a hundred facilities, each with a need for their own equipment log, maintenance schedules, tickets, etc. Hippo was instrumental in cleaning up the inventory and scheduling of these sites and moving us to a new stage of organiztion.

Hippo allowed the consolidation of our geographically diverse building & equipment needs. It is a vast set of data and Hippo handles the dissemination well.

End-user friendliness is limited. This is partially due to the scope of the organization, but it would be helpful to have a bit more polish in this regard.

Antwort von Eptura

Thank you for your review, Tim!

I'm glad Hippo has been a good tool for your organization to better manage so many locations. We appreciate the feedback from our customers and we try our best to accommodate suggestions. I'd love to learn more details about how you think we could improve. Please don't hesitate to contact us if you ever have any ideas we could share with our development team.

Tod
  • Branche: Luft- & Raumfahrt

Great Software for PM's

Bewertet am 14.10.2021

Onboarding was very smooth, lots of options getting the system set up. Very small team needed to onboard. Struggled with some browsers on some computers kicking the users out without notice. This appears to have been solved. Trained admins on the system remotely during covid and it worked out very well. We did end up parting ways with some of the less computer literate individuals who just could not make the transition from paper to the computer. Some of the teams have really taken off with the use of barcodes and mobile devices while others are just using the PC interface.

Easy to use and train on.
Most operators with moderate computer skills come up to speed quickly
Great reports
Service is fantastic.
The mobile app has worked out well for some of our applications

Had browser issues in year 1 with some of the users. Seems to have been fixed.
Some operators with lower computer skill really struggled with the platform. (mostly just logging in :)
Email notifications are limited from a customizable standpoint.

• Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Facility Maintenance Made Easy

Bewertet am 3.10.2018

I like that you can limit the access a user has. This is our main form of communicating any issues that may arise within the facility and with so many users a work order can easily get closed or rejected so it's nice to limit what they have access to. The software is pretty self explanatory.

I would really like to be able to edit/revise a completed work order. Sometimes a document or amount gets revised after-the-fact and it would be nice to not have to open/associate a new work order.

Antwort von Eptura

Thanks for the great feedback Veronica. It has been great working with you and the others at Camel back Ranch over the past 4 years.Also glad to hear that you find Hippo user friendly and simple - that is what we aim to do. Even better, Hippo is still relevant and useful in streamlining facilities maintenance for you. We hear you on the completed work order edit - it's very high on our priority list.

Mark
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Hippo for Kish

Bewertet am 30.7.2019

All questions & problems have been answered very promptly and courteously for us and our unique setup.

It can handle a wide array of maintenance subjects. Updates have been very helpful and enhanced the program to be more user friendly.

Some aspects of the programming involve moving from selection to another page. Although you have done a great job in correcting some these time wasting log jams.

Hi Mark,

Thank you for your great review! I'm glad Hippo has been a good tool for your company and that you're enjoying our recent updates. Our development team is growing and working hard to make Hippo even better. Your feedback is extremely important to us, so please don't hesitate to share with us your suggestions.

Mathew
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Hippo CMMS review

Bewertet am 14.8.2019

It is effective and accomplishes the task once you understand it.

It is effective and accomplishes the task once you understand it.

I like the simplicity of the user experience once you're familiar with the product

I do not like the ambiguity of the external documentation. It is usually easier to call the help desk to get the right answer than it is to research the on line library. Although the documentation is in English, the communication fails.

Hi Mathew,

Thanks for leaving us a review! I'm happy to see that you've found Hippo simple and effective to use.

I'm sorry to hear that the articles have not been as straightforward as contacting our Support Team. We appreciate any feedback and will look into improving our articles.

If you have any questions or feedback, feel free to get in touch with us!

Best regards,

Customer Success Adviser| Hippo CMMS

Shaun
  • Branche: Baumaterial
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

First time user of anything like this.

Bewertet am 25.2.2021

On the mechanical side we like it, the electrical department does not use much.

On the mechanical side we like it, the electrical department does not use much.

First line inspections and parts tracker, everything automatically generates which is very handy to communicate with the other techs being we are all on different shifts/start times.

This program really needs one person to look after all of the data entry but we are a smaller company and too many people want info entered which sometimes allows us to double or triple parts that are entered under different names/allocations.

Shaun,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. Your feedback is extremely important to us and we're glad to have you as part of the Hippo CMMS family. Please don't hesitate to reach out to us with any questions at support@hippocmms.com.

Thanks again!

Tim
  • Branche: Möbel

Hippo CMMS Software

Bewertet am 2.12.2015

Hippo CMMS software makes life as a maintenance supervisor much easier. At Haas Cabinet, we were looking a way to keep work orders organized and scheduled, while also keeping track of the costs per repair. Hippo software answered the bell. We are able to track all work orders, costs of each work order, parts inventory, and have scheduled preventative maintenance work orders automatically generate. Hippo helped bring our family owned business into the 21st century.

Hippo has a really neat layout. They can use your floor plans and lay out the equipment you maintain so that you get the really cool visual experience that no one else brings. We really like the mobile app. Hippo desktop version syncs with your smartphone or IPad via the Hippo mobile app. Our maintenance guys can create, complete and modify work orders from anywhere they have internet service or mobile phone access.

We rely on the email alert function to be fully functional. Our maintenance employee's are alerted about works order requests via email. Seems like from time to time Hippo's email servers go down, and we are not aware that work requests are being created.

Antwort von Eptura

Hi Tim, thanks for the great feedback and glad to hear Hippo is working well for Haas Cabinet. The e-mail issue should be resolved. If you experience any issues you know to call our tech support team. They are always there to help out when in a jam.

Lindsey
  • Branche: Glücksspiel & Casinos
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Hippo Review

Bewertet am 17.9.2018

Hippo has been a great addition to helping our team keep on top of preventative maintenance, history on equipment, and better tracking system for demands in our facility.

Ease of use for resources performing work. Keeps history on equipment.

Not able to extract everything needed from reports that we might need. Using the Extract file comes out in an Excel sheet, but would be nice to see like how the reports are produced. We perform a monthly report for how many demands/PM's were sent in for a specific month, how many of them were completed, hours associated with it as well as previous moths completed in that specific month. I need to flip flop between "Work Order Search" and "Reports" to be able to find all the information we need.
Would like to be able to add more then one photo to "Equipment"'
Would like to be able to find a work order by key words., not just ID number.

Antwort von Eptura

Thank you for the feedback, Lindsey! Hippo can definitely keep maintenance departments better organized with preventative maintenance.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Excellent tool

Bewertet am 22.4.2021

The real-time analysis offered by this tool has been of great help to the company, because by providing information on user behavior it has allowed the development of effective CRM strategies.

My favorite aspect of this tool is that it provides analysis of user behavior leading to results that will be advantageous to the company and that will create very effective CRM strategies.

It would be of great help that the simple fact of looking for a content that I need at the moment was more intuitive and easier to locate, they are in different menus and there are many layers of search, it is really urgent that they improve that aspect

Antwort von Eptura

Thanks for your valuable review and even more importantly your feedback. We will most definitely relay your feedback to the team!

Nicholas B.