Quote Roller

Quote Roller

Create, send, track, and sign business proposals online, fast and easy.

3.4/5 (7 Bewertungen)
Anna G.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung
Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Good app, but..

Bewertet am 1.12.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Good app, nice features, but with so many apps and competition out there, the price is just insane. $200 + per year to send out a few proposals. That would be fine if the program was absolutely flawless with 24/7 instant support. There are some kinks. Some people "accept" proposals without clicking accept or they do the opposite and I can't update the status (or maybe I can, if support was more readily available), and the Freshbooks integration doesn't really make sense. Obviously, no one's going to pay the lumpsum of a project upfront, there should be a way to integrate deposits & milestones better so they can really go straight to the invoice and submit a deposit on the project - indicating that the status is truly accepted. They should also have a free option for low volume usage.

- good organization of library items and templates to streamline proposal making process
- nice appearance

Professional Proposal in minutes

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 6.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

We were looking for a software that would help us generate customized proposals that included all pertinent information around our terms of agreements and looked professional. Quote Roller is able to do that by using one of their templates from an extensive catalogue or uploading/customizing your own. Once a proposal is completed we have it automatically uploaded into our CRM in the prospects folder.

It has only been a few months but so far the only "con" about them is that they are a little pricey. This can easily be countered by searching for a promo code online.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Matthew ozolins

Amazing. Totally Amazing.

Bewertet am 7.11.2013
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Quote Roller is an amazing App with a group of amazing people working behind the scenes. I absolutely love how fast they get back to me whenever I have a question (which is rare because it is a very intuitive app). I suspect the guy who left that bad review was recently divorced, stuck in a job he hates or from a competing company. His review is totally uncalled for and wrong.

I regularly share Quote Roller with my own audience because I know it is an app that can save time and win more deals for any business.

Quote Roller for life :)

Eric hoyle

Best Quoting app with Freshbooks

Bewertet am 8.8.2012
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I'm giving secrets away by sharing my experience with Quote Roller and the integration with Freshbooks. These guys have figured it out. Not only does it sync my sales and accounting together, but it gives me the ability to look sleek and professional (of which I need to be being a graphic and web designer). Simply put, I create my quotes in quote roller and once it's accepted, I send an invoice to get paid in Freshbooks. So seamless it hurts. I want to personally thank the team at Quote Roller for helping me streamline my business.

Heidi N.

Dennis

Not a Reputable Firm

Bewertet am 26.10.2013
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Their customer services is horrible. Over 24 hours to get a call. Nobody answers the phone. I tried to cancel my subscription and they keep charging my card. I've wasted over 2 hours trying to cancel this service. I will not recommend this company. Beware, I suspect they are not in the USA.