Atera

Sortieren nach

Marco

Tolles Werkzeug zu Kunden schnell und kompetent zu helfen

Bewertet am 15.3.2022

Das Atera Dashboard ist intuitiv zu bedienen, leicht verständlich und bietet viele Features.

Ich habe tatsächlich noch keine Nachteile erkannt

John
John
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Perfect Fit for Many Scenarios

Bewertet am 5.8.2022

The learning curve for Atera makes it great for entry level IT personnel or non-IT users who need to support applications rather than PC issues. It is a perfect fit for application managers who need an easy to use, affordable tool to support a large or small flock of systems and associated applications and users. Tech Support is very good. Reporting is handy and functional. Integrated remote control is seamless one it is setup. Scripting is very useable.

The licensing model for Atera sets it apart from most other similar RMM tools. Each licensed technician can manage unlimited client systems. This alleviates the overhead of tracking your head count and makes Atera possibly the most cost effective RMM product on the market today. Tech Support from Atera is also outstanding providing timely live chat interaction. They have provided more than sufficient answers to what I perceived as complicated propositions. The Atera Support Technicians are polite and appear to have a fairly decent mastery of the product.

Patch management is a little clunky and the Atera agent does not always restart on its own when the PC is restarted. There is a fix for this, but that fix should not be necessary for this type of product. Its a fairly manageable inconvenience. Client system naming can get off track, but is also not hard to fix.

Antwort von Atera

Thank you for your review and for being a loyal Ateran!

Glad to see that you are getting the value for money with our all-in-one Remote Monitoring and Management (RMM) solution and that you found onboarding to be easy.

We will definitely let our Support Team know that you've had a great experience - it will make their day

Graham
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Atera, a Strong Contender for anyone starting up an MSP-based business.

Bewertet am 18.12.2022

This software allowed me to operate in a computer support business during the last couple of years where in person visits declined on some sites. Initial pricing was quite affordable even though a business with one technician doesn't require a full ticketing and PSA tool, but felt that if I did grow enough I'd make use of these features in time.

The best thing about Atera is that it is always improving features, even weekly but at least monthly. I had some experience with NABLE MSP support software, so was familiar with many of the aspects that Atera had to offer and simply needed to start deployment of agents at my customer sites, so felt very productive very soon after starting. There are many resources readily available to gain additional training in areas where I don't feel as confident. Although it didn't happen often, I was able to receive technical support for issues relating to the agents or dashboard in general in CHAT, so there was no waiting.

Up until two weeks ago, I had no issues with Atera. There is many new features that are being developed monthly, but most of them are not available to the lowest subscription package, but it makes sense that people paying more money should have an increasing number of features available to them. Two weeks ago, I get a payment notification from Atera that is significantly higher. When I sent an inquiry email through Atera's Contact system, they suggested that they had sent out notification months before. My incoming messages from Atera are filtered into an ATERA INCOMING MAIL folder and I double checked and verified that I had never received it. The Atera Pro level subscription increased by 33% a month. I received a return email sent back suggesting that Atera hadn't raised it's pricing in the last 6 years. At a time where small business owners are trying to build back to pre-pandemic business levels, it's unfortunate that Atera didn't have our backs. The less than helpful response from Atera also suggested that if I prepaid for the full year, it would be less of an increase overall. I also moved many of my existing sites to make use of Emsisoft Business Software and a few to utilize Acronis Cyber Backups, my payments to Atera are more than double what the Pro subscription was originally set at and that obviously means nothing.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Atera

I liked the pricing model per technician that allowed for unlimited agents. I believed that I'd be able to keep my one person business affordable despite growth of my computer support business.

Hi Graham,

Thanks for taking the time to leave this detailed review of the Atera platform.

We are very glad that you were drawn in by the pricing model, and that you like how often we release new features.

Regarding the price increase, we are very sorry that you did not receive prior notification of this. The email was sent out to the main contact on every account, and it is possible that it went to the wrong contact.

Please reach out to support so that we can ensure that the correct email is listed, to avoid missing important communication in the future.

We hope that Atera continues to be a vital part of your business, and that you are able to take full-advantage of the features.

Tim
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great all-in-one integrated MSP/RMM service

Bewertet am 14.12.2022

I work with Atera for 12 years now and it is part of my company structure. So my experience is positive. It's usable for me. I don't use all components yet, we are just a small ICT company.

flawless integration of RMM/managment/ticketing and other features. But a great pro is the license model: pay per agent instead of pay per device

I miss the Apple Mac agent in the professional version, that should be a standard feature for all subscriptions Dutch language for ticket system. seperate dashboard for central monitoring screen at the helpdesk office.

Groundwork, N-central und MSP Manager

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Atera

complete/all-in-one, enthousiast team with quick release of new features. Personal contact with dutch team

Hi Tim,

Thanks for leaving this great review.

It is important to hear both what you like about Atera ("flawless integration," the pricing model, all-in-one solution) and where we can improve (Mac agent in the pro subscription, Dutch language available on the platform).

We appreciate your valuable insight, and hope that you continue to find Atera is efficient and helps you work the most effectively!

Jake
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Recommend to any IT admin or service company

Bewertet am 27.10.2020

Fantastic!

Fantastic!

Easy to keep track of all customers and their equipment. The alerts is a major plus and the ability to break down certain customers to folders for locations is great. The integration with Splashtop and Teamviewer is a big deal also. Pushing scripts remotely, installing software remotely and the automation of patch management is incredible and invaluable to my job. My favorite thing though has to be the dedication the Atera team shows this product as it is being constantly improved and added to which my previous product did not.

Honestly I have not dug into every part of the software because I just have no need to use every single feature. The worst thing I would say is probably the file size limitation when moving files via Manage > File Transfer

Warum Atera gewählt wurde

Comodo One was a "free forever" until it wasn't. The product was not worth spending money on because of the horrible interface and lack of improvements and features.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Atera

Cost was much lower, the fact you can add as many machines as you want and it doesn't drive the cost up. The fact it's a per technician license instead of per machine, you know the cost up front and it only increases if you add additional things such as backups/work from home etc.

Antwort von Atera

Thank you for the review Jake, and for the nice words! Our team is constantly working on the product, and seeing our customers and partners notice our work, and make good use of our features is what is driving us forward. If you are interested in finding out more about Atera, feel free to use our fresh Atera Academy module, which will showcase features and ways of optimizing your workflow in fun and interactive ways, including quizzes!

Bhasker

Cost effective product

Bewertet am 21.10.2020

Better than our old RMM specially with cost and features that is offered.

Better than our old RMM specially with cost and features that is offered.

First most thing I like is easy to access all the features without any complicated menus. Deploying the agent using command line options helps me to rollout for mass deployment. The splashtop is fast and easy to connect that also gives you the messaging option on the top instead of going through manage> chat. Connecting to remote is faster than the other RMM we used before. Their chat support is instant, i never had to wait for more than a min anytime i try to contact support

Lot of times the chat from the manage option will not work. I would like to have the feature of searching by custom field we create or to generate reports using custom field.

ManageEngine Endpoint Central

Warum Atera gewählt wurde

Solarwinds is expensive and complicated to use.

Zuvor genutzte Software

SolarWinds Service Desk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Atera

cost wise and we are not deploying to a enterprise level, we are a small scale only.

Antwort von Atera

Bhasker, thank you for the detailed review, and we are glad to see you enjoying so many of our features! Custom fields can be used in a search from either the devices or the tickets view, and we have recently made it possible to display/export custom fields using the API, which has been a requested feature for a while. This should save you some time in optimizing your workflow and finding out what you need faster.

Kevin

The best software for an SMB MSP

Bewertet am 9.7.2020

Overall this is an outstanding product. It has radical pricing, and integrates so easily with the rest of my business. With it's lightweight tools, I can run everything from a tablet even. New features are being brought out all the time, that I can choose to incorporate or not, and with the branding options, my customers see MY logo and my menu items. There is no better product on the market.

I run a small MSP focused on providing IT services to small (<50 employees) businesses. I have tried many software packages over the 15 years I have been in business, and all of them suffered from the same weakness. Ease of use/learning curve. They may have had some great features, but I would never get to use them because they were lost in a sea of confusion. The interface for Atera is clean, simple, and effective. You can do everything you need to without having to dig for it. If I have to search for a feature, I am not going to remember that it is even there to use, and with Atera, it is all laid out so well that it is intuitive. You open your account, setup your clients, and away you go. Nothing else even comes close to comparing

The only part that is clumsy in my opinion is the patching. Rather than approving patches, you exclude patches. Back when most of my users had windows 7 this was more of an issue, as I tended towards rolling out ones I knew had no issues, rather than selectively declining. The list of patches you are excluding becomes tediously long and difficult to manage, but with Windows 10, you can only put off patches so long before they are just going to be forced, so in reality patching, where it used to be a major part of our service, is now more of an afterthought.

N-sight und NinjaOne

Warum Atera gewählt wurde

Initially the pricing was what lured me in. I wasn't finding I was using the full features of Naverisk, because if I didn't use them all the time, I either forgot about them, or forgot how to use them easily. Having a fixed cost no matter how many clients I use it on was game changing for me.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Naverisk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Atera

Ease of use, pricing model.
Grant
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

So happy to meet Atera!

Bewertet am 14.12.2022

Our older vendor didn't seem to know what they wanted to be any longer. Solutions/add-ons never worked correctly and were buggy. Unreliable.

Love the simplicity and manageable layout. Customization has been a huge plus especially for the Dashboard. The Network Discovery tool has proved invaluable. Patch Management compared with our previous vendor has made monitoring the process and updates much easier. We love that every month there are product improvements and new innovations.

Honestly have nothing negative to add to this section. The solution is great!

Hi Grant,

Thanks for reviewing Atera - it is great to hear how manageable you find the platform. I am happy to hear that Network Discovery is "invaluable," to you and the team, and that you are on top of our frequent product updates!

The fact that you have no cons to add says it all! But of course, if you ever have any issues or suggestions, please reach out to us and we will happily assist.

I hope Atera continues to be the right solution for you, making your job easier!

Andrea

I need free time for me

Bewertet am 14.12.2022

We manage many clients and many servers. The best thing is how everything is under control. And ATERA does it really well. All too well

Since we use ATERA, we discover another king of metod to manage our customer. Simplicity is better quality of Atera.

Still nothing for now. Every day is a new discovery by implementing management functions

N-central und ConnectWise Automate

Warum Atera gewählt wurde

Because it's too cumbersome to do the same things that we do with Atera in a few minutes. We tested the Atera for two months before making the switch.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Atera

First of all the price. Second: other products count the agent on any device. Atera consider the Technicians the focus of the business. Pay for every Technician and do everything you want. I like this kind of mentality.

Hi Andrea,

Thanks for reviewing Atera. So happy to hear that you find the platform to be simple and effective for you.

Hopefully you continue to find no cons, and to discover new management functions. Check out our release notes to stay up to date: https://support.atera.com/hc/en-us/sections/201896227-Release-Notes

Adam
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great RMM solution for standalone business with multiple locations.

Bewertet am 19.12.2022

We needed a RMM/remote connection solution for in-house IT ticketing and helpdesk for a growing eye care/healthcare/eye surgery company with two technicians, 8 locations, some in-house server/data management, and nearly 500 endpoints/workstations. Atera has been great to cover all those needs.

To be honest, the price is what caught my eye first. I assumed that when you pay less, you get a lot less, but that is NOT the case. Atera does exactly what we needed, and we don't feel like we are paying for option we don't even use. Solid reliable service.

Very few minor issues that aren't even worth mentioning.

SolarWinds Service Desk

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Atera

At first, price. However Atera was very full featured and well developed which was a pleasant surprise.

Hi Adam,

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review of Atera. Happy to hear that you came for the price, but stayed for the value you found in the platform!

We hope that Atera continues to fill your needs as an MSP.

Josh
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great software that keeps getting better!

Bewertet am 14.12.2022

It's a great product at a great price. I hope they keep improving and listen to the community that uses it!

It's easy to set up and use. All the features are there and they keeps adding more and fine tuning the experience.

The only thing that has been frustrating is the lack of multimonitor support in Splashtop (the main remote connection software). This feature is available in the regular version of Spashtop, the community has requested it numerous times but it still hasn't been implemented.

Hey Josh,

Thanks for taking the time to leave this review. Happy to hear that you find Atera easy-to-use, and like the continually added features!

Regarding multi-monitor support, you are able to do this with AnyDesk which is available on our Growth and Power subscription plans!

Keep enjoying Atera, Josh!

Mark
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

For a one man company it is great.

Bewertet am 27.12.2022

I can do most everything I need with this software and an email account.

The "free" remote access can be a challenge. AnyDesk sometime just doesn't work or acts weird. Splashtop wants to install printers all the time. Neither is terrible and between the two I can get the job done.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Atera

Logmein was just too expensive because of their business model. Ninja One looked good but I really didn't have the time to try it out properly and it didn't look that much better to justify making the time.

Hi Mark,

Thanks for taking the time to review Atera. Its great that you can do everything you need all in one place!

Regarding the issues you have experienced with the remote access tools, please reach out to support to make sure everything is functioning properly.

We hope you continue to enjoy Atera, and know that you can expand your business with our platform.

Avi
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung

Atera RMM

Bewertet am 14.12.2022

Overall, my experience with Atera is over 3 years, and I would say, I can't accomplish some stuff without Atera. Atera as RMM makes very easy and convenient solution for MSP

I like reliability and access to management console everywhere

When install the helpdesk client , even after registration, after a day its kicks out a a session and asks for user to register again

ConnectWise ScreenConnect, TeamViewer Remote und Kaseya VSA

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Atera

Price play a lot , and capability for a software

Hi Avi,

Thanks for the review. Great to hear that you find Atera reliable and accessible from anywhere.

If you are having issues with the helpdesk or customer portal, please reach out to support so that we can fix this for you ASAP.

Hope Atera continues to be as essential for you as it is now.

Robert
  • Branche: Großhandel

Makes my life easy!

Bewertet am 15.12.2020

Extremely positive. Their support is excellent and they are very willing to listen to feedback.

For us it is all about problem alerting and remote management both of which work extremely well for us. I also use (lightly) the patching tools.

I still find the patching and scripting tools to be a bit of a bother. My biggest complaint is the patching tool that does scheduling does not seem to pick up machines "after the fact" if they are not online when the schedule fires. The tool itself works well, it is the scheduler that seems to have issues.

Brian

Great option for small MSP looking for a simple, affordable solution

Bewertet am 4.1.2020

We're a small MSP with 3 techs. Labtech/Connectwise is WAY overkill. We miss a few features but honestly it hasn't been enough of a hindrance to regret our decision. Cost savings is worth whatever bells and whistles we lost.

Can it be better? Sure. But that's why it's great knowing the dev team is constantly releasing new features and improvements.

Great option for small MSP looking for a simple, affordable solution

Simplicity. It felt a bit barebones at first coming from Labtech, but it refocused us on the important things and not get scatter brained. We took on the attitude of "if Altaro doesn't have it, you don't need it". It's been two years and we honestly haven't looked back.

It's also great having a flat fee per tech instead of per agent fee. It's a relief when deploying agents since It doesn't feel like I'm incurring additional overhead each time I add an agent.

I also appreciate their agile feature releases. It gives me the feeling that the team is not sitting still and always earning my dollar.

The reporting is a bit weak. I'm used to being able to hook into the database and generate custom reports coming from Connectwise. I used to have a Excel pivot table pulling data directly from Connectwise and it was data nerd heaven.

While API is available, it doesn't supply the same volume of information that the built-in reports offer. I submitted a feature request to simply expose the reports via API (this is how Connectwise does it) so hopefully that will happen in the future.

Also, Splashtop remote control that comes with Atera is just too slow to connect. It's actually pretty good once the connection is established, but there's a ~30 sec delay from the time you click on the button. That might not sound like much, it can feel like eternity when there is a customer on the phone. Plus it takes too long to find out when the connection doesn't work for some reason. We bit the bullet and paid for Screenconnect.

Pulseway

Cost / complexity

Cost / simplicity
Carlos
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

I have been using atera and its been one of the greatest tool I ever used

Bewertet am 24.8.2022

Overall is a great experience, as a sole IT admin this tool is fantastic!, i cant even learn all its features it has so many features, one of the best things that you can have is the free webinars, and constant developing and upgrading, thats what makes a software company great!

the fact that you are able to remote to any computer from anywhere to everywhere is excellent!, the web based interface is nice and it refreshes station information very quickly, the easiest thing to do is to install the service, you can do it in various ways, one of the easiest is by running a line of code on CMD so you dont have to download anything, its automatic!!!

I don't like 2fA if you're in a rush and don't have access to your phone, or if you have issues with the connection, you wont be able to remote to any computer, additionally sometimes when you try to login from mobile android or ios the service doesnt work , but that rarely happens , you have to delete cache and try again

TeamViewer Remote

Warum Atera gewählt wurde

Lack of real remote capabilities

Pricing

Antwort von Atera

Hey, thanks so much for this 10 out of 10 review! I am so happy to hear that you are taking full advantage of our remote connection, and that you find installing the Atera agent so easy. That's the goal, so I'm glad to hear we are succeeding with you!
I understand your hesitations about 2FA and that it can take some extra time. However, Atera takes security extremely seriously, and it is for this reason that it is mandated. If you ever have any problem though, please reach out to our support team at support@atera.com and they will be happy to look into those mobile login issues.
I hope you continue to enjoy our services, and keep on using Atera to it's fullest potential!

Marek
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Atera Review

Bewertet am 2.6.2023

The platform provided a comprehensive suite of IT management tools that streamlined my operations and improved customer service. The integrated RMM capabilities, service desk, and reporting features were particularly valuable in maintaining the performance and security of my clients' systems. The intuitive user interface and ease of use made it simple to navigate and access the various features. While there were some limitations in customization, the core functionalities of Atera were reliable and effective. Overall, Atera proved to be a valuable solution for my IT management needs, helping me deliver efficient and high-quality services to my clients.

One of the things I liked most about Atera was its all-in-one approach to IT management. The platform offered a comprehensive suite of tools and features that covered various aspects of IT support and service delivery. I particularly appreciated the integrated remote monitoring and management (RMM) capabilities, which allowed me to proactively monitor and maintain my clients' systems. The ticketing system and service desk were also well-designed, providing a centralized place to track and manage customer requests. Additionally, Atera's reporting and analytics features provided valuable insights into the performance and health of my IT infrastructure. Overall, the holistic approach of Atera simplified my IT management processes and improved efficiency.

one aspect I liked least was the limited customization options in certain areas. While the platform offered a range of pre-built templates and workflows, there were instances where I wanted more flexibility to tailor the system to my specific needs. For example, I found some limitations in customizing the appearance and branding of the customer portal. However, despite these minor limitations, the core functionalities of Atera were robust and effective in meeting my IT management requirements.

Steven

Atera, the one stop, low cost, go to, for all your IT Managed Services needs

Bewertet am 11.4.2019

When we started our IT Managed Services business, we had gone with another vendor for PSA, RMM, and Remote Support. After spending thousands of dollars and wasting untold hours doing configurations, we thought that there had to be a better way. That is when we found Atera! I only wish we would have found Atera sooner because we would have saved so much time and money. It is clear that Atera was built from the ground up, by people who understand what it's like to run an MSP. We setup the free trial, then had Atera up and running in literal MINUTES. Seriously, in minutes we had the entire thing configured, with our branding and email and automated ticketing responses. Also, the fact that you are not charged for every agent has been such a blessing to our clients because that means that, we are able to put agents onto systems that we otherwise would not have. So, even system that only get break fix support, can now have an agent on them, which allows us to remotely troubleshoot them. This fact alone saves tons of money and time!
Bottom line, if you are a new MSP or even a seasoned provider, you will get a tremendous value from choosing or switching to Atera. One last thing I will say. Since Atera recently moved the entire platform over a Microsoft Azure infrastructure, they have been pushes out updates and improvements a breakneck pace!

Low cost of entry and low monthly cost
No cost for per agent
VERY easy setup
VERY easy to use

Not as feature rich as some of the pricier competitors, but since moving to Microsoft Azure, they have been adding new features left and right!

Antwort von Atera

Thanks so much Steven! We truly appreciate your great feedback and are happy to say that we are continuing to make daily updates to make your experience even better!

Heston

CodeRight Corp First Review after 2+ years with a single Support User license

Bewertet am 8.6.2023

The business model of Cost per Support Agent compared to Cost per End-Point is SO much better than any other competing product on the market.. especially for a small MSP like CodeRight just starting out less then 3 years ago with only 1 medium size client.

The Atera agents ability to install many different remote access 3rd party software tools is so valuable. The support for MacOS and Linux is also critical. The easy of use to setup a new client and just get going is fantastic.. very low friction. very efficient.. easy to learn... and the online Docs are very good.

I wish the web interface had a much more extensive and flexible SEARCH feature.. i need the ability to search through ALL meta data to find things faster when you have lots of clients

Frank

If you want a good RMM

Bewertet am 14.12.2022

Great Product, only ever had to use support 2 times (in the early days), very reliable

ATERA is quick and easy to deploy and has been reliable from day 1 (about 3-4 years)

Some options are in a place where I would suggest is not logical, but once you navigate around it, it's ok

Hi Frank,

So happy you find Atera a "good RMM," that is easy and reliable.

And while I am happy you have found solutions to your cons, I hope that we continue to improve to make your experience even better!

Thanks for being a valued member of the Atera community!

Atera Review aftera few months of Use

Bewertet am 7.11.2018

Things have been great. I am a one man shop and even though I have been with Atera a few months now, I still consider myself an onboarding customer. I am no longer taking on new clients as my workload is full, but I do feel that once I am completely switched over, not only will I be more organized, but I will also be saving a lot of money that can be reinvested.

The obvious benefit is the pricing model for Atera. I can now add devices and then worry about the billing later as it is not by device. I also like the rate of updates, and the quick access to a live chat support during the day. All of the features I would need daily are there, task manager, service manager, event logs, etc....as well as some nice extras I haven't yet to configure but will soon, like the Help desk agent that provides endpoint chat to your customers with automatic ticket creation.

Some things are a little clunky and not as intuitive as they should be, or not yet a 'polished' module and needs some work. Some examples: the event logs are now full of atera service entries that drown out most useful items, they said there is a way to filter it out, but I have't found a way to stop just Atera entries.
Looking for software installed using the reports doesn't allow you generate all software on an endpoint, just where a specific piece of software is installed. Most MSPs (afaik) would prefer to see all software installed, as well as having the ability to look for software, so that they can locate bad things installed.
File transfer speed through Splashtop is very slow, but I have other remote tools that don't make this an issue for me. There is very little asset tracking for hardware or software installed as well. You also cannot view software installed on an offline device.

Jason
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Atera

Bewertet am 15.12.2022

Support on issues and overall operation has been great to use so far.

Support on issues and overall operation has been great to use so far.

I like the ease of use and the ability to have endless connections to review and use on the platform.

The reporting and integration is still getting alot of work and is getting better, but I wish it was more robust.

Hi Jason,

Thanks for reviewing us! Glad that you find Atera easy to use.

Regarding reporting and integrations, we are constantly working to improve these. Continue to stay up to date by reading our release notes as well!

Hope Atera continues to help you run your business!

Peter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Atera is a great option for RMM

Bewertet am 22.3.2022

Atera is the best cost benefit solution for MSP's RMM needs.

Atera is the best cost benefit solution for MSP's RMM needs.

Price Model per Technician
Well Designed Interface
Well Designed Tool System
Responsive Atera Support

Would be great if they offered reasonable prices consulting services to understand and implement IT Automation / Patching / Scripts, etc.

Antwort von Atera

Thank you for the review, Peter.
While we currently do not have a dedicated consulting team, we do have a support department that can answer to your questions and give you advice, all for free!

Cengiz
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Atera offers high quality remmote support

Bewertet am 24.9.2022

Atera offers an advance infrastructure for our remote support requirements.

Atera offers an advance infrastructure for our remote support requirements.

Based on my experience with Atera so far, it is one of the best remote support platform in the market and meets all our needs.

That could be great if the session time of the free trial was longer and in pricing aspect Atera could have more flexible options.

Antwort von Atera

So happy to hear that you feel Atera is one of the best remote support platforms in the market! It is so important for us to hear from our satisfied customers to understand how we are making a difference in your IT life.
I understand your point about the free trial, however many of our competitors do not even offer trials. And our pricing is some of the lowest in the market! If you have specific inquiries about pricing, please reach out to support@atera.com.
Atera aims to make your life easier, and I am happy to hear that we are doing just that for you!

James
  • Branche: Vermögensverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A comprehensive and striking Remote Monitoring and Management Tool.

Bewertet am 16.11.2023

It is simple to use Atera as it have a clean and intuitive design.Atera provides remote IT support to our customers.It enhance fast access and control of our remote network and devices.It enhance real-time monitoring of network, devices and clients.

It's well-designed to achieves our organization objectives.I haven't encountered any inefficiencies with Atera.

Hey James,

Thank you for sharing your outstanding experience with Atera! We're thrilled that our platform's clean and intuitive design has made it simple for you to use.

It's fantastic that Atera aligns so well with your organization's objectives and that you haven't encountered any inefficiencies with our platform. Your satisfaction and seamless experience are what we strive for!

Should you ever have any new insights or suggestions for further enhancements, please feel free to reach out. Your feedback is invaluable in shaping the ongoing improvements to Atera.

Thank you for choosing Atera and for your fantastic review!