Agile CRM Erfahrungen

Roni
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

AgileCRM automates digital marketing for us

Bewertet am 6.9.2023

Agile CRM is the most important program within our company. We use it for the purpose of preserving our customer and prospect databases, managing email rounds, tracking contracts, reporting and a bit of marketing automation. We will often bring people in for a short period of time to use the system, especially if they are in a project management position. The mobile app, which has just been released, is excellent and offers almost all the fundamental features of the web version.

Agile CRM has some very remarkable Marketing Automation abilities that we are exploiting for now. It is possible to set up fundraising strategies, automated responses, and with Workato, it is possible to do even more. Agile CRM helps us get an accurate idea of where we are with respect to any possible deal. It monitors the replicas we enter freehand along with exhibits email correspondence and associated people, and handles things with the simple drive of a mouse. It is such an important portion of our company that you may not imagine an existence without it. If we didn't have it, it would mean missing important calls, not having up-to-date contact with many customers, suppliers and prospects, and losing track of them.

At the negotiation table, I would like Agile to report the number of days the agreement has lasted in that position. This information can be found in different places, but owning it on the Kanban board would be wonderful. I would like Agile CRM to also exhibit a figure of how existing marketing campaigns and automations relate to each other, in order to avoid nasty or repeated emails and other actions. It would be significantly more optimal if it were possible to access more information on the screen so you wouldn't have to dig so far outside the program and make decisions before executing your projects.

Jennifer
  • Branche: Vorstandsbüro
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy to Use, Configure, and Implement

Bewertet am 5.5.2022

I have used and recommended Agile CRM for many years. It is very easy to use and configure and the cost is low compared to other CRM systems.

It is very user friendly. You can add custom fields and setup pipelines without the need of a developer.

Having to add DNS records to synch email makes it difficult to setup email with agile.

Zoho CRM

The UI and functionality is just better than Zoho
David
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A jumbled mess of features that don't work.

Bewertet am 9.8.2019

I wasn't able to solve any business problems with Agile, as every feature I tried to use was broken or flawed in some way. From importing contacts from a CSV, to Facebook, to any other feature like newsletters and html templates.

The automated features, when they did work, were nice.

Pretty much every feature had some sort of flaw. From doing absolutely nothing when I clicked on it, to having some requirement that I had to call customer service for to find out. Their customer support is also a joke. After choosing your selection on the phone it will ring and ring then send you to voicemail without notification of doing so. Once you receive a call back, IF you do, you speak with someone you can barely understand, who basically told me that there is nothing they can do for me, their "teams" are working on fixes for my miscellaneous problems, and suggested I try other integrations as a work around. They couldn't give me an expected time they issues will be resolved. Upon trying their work around it wasn't what I needed at all. I was basically told "too bad" and to just sit and wait for a fix. Also, when you try to cancel your subscription it tells you that someone will have to call you to do so, and it could be over 48 hours until they do.

Hello David!
Thank you for taking the time to review us. We see that you have canceled your account due to some issues with Agile CRM and really sorry to hear about the cancellation. However, we have not are just limited to Call support, rather, we also have Chat and email support for immediate help. With Recent Implementation of Privacy norms, we are restricting on API's but our team is continuously working on Tickets. We have found many customers coming back to us to undo this cancellation request and thus, our team tries to explain the outcomes of the cancellation process and more importantly helps you to meet your business requirements by exploring the various features of our tool. Once the account is canceled, your data gets erased automatically and hence is an irreversible process. Also, we would like to you let you know that we are coming up with 500apps.com which is an ALL-IN-ONE Suite of apps including Social Suite and many useful apps. Write to us at support@agilecrm.com.

Sunitha
Sunitha
  • Branche: Programmentwicklung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Easy to use and integrate

Bewertet am 26.2.2023

I have found it to be a great tool for managing customer relationships, automating marketing tasks and tracking leads. It is easy to use and has a lot of features that make it a great choice for small businesses.

Agile CRM is an ideal CRM for small business owners and professionals looking for an easy-to-use tool to help manage their customer relationships. Its user-friendly design and array of features, such as email marketing, sales automation, customer service, and a mobile app, make it an ideal choice for streamlining workflow and maximizing customer interactions. Additionally, its reporting feature allows me to track customer relationships and sales performances, which is invaluable to any business.

One of the main drawbacks of Agile CRM is its limited customization options. The software is designed to be used in a specific way, and customizing it to fit your business requirements can be a challenge.

Derek "Storme"
Derek "Storme"
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Good overall system with a few glitches

Bewertet am 15.8.2018

We've got LOTS of information in here now, so at this point it would be more work to move than to just deal with the downfalls. Overall, my team has enjoyed the experience. I am a bit more technical so I am not as happy as they are. It has kept a great log of our consultants past and present, so in that respect - it has done it's job. I just feel like the cost (for 3 operators) does not justify the tool.

Tags make it easy to compartmentalize different customers and the path to completion.

Organization is a bit tough, and the separation of different features between Sales, Marketing, and Service areas is a bit disconnected. Creating a "path" for different actions can be quite confusing, and the fact that LOTS of actions (such as send an email when a certain tag is entered) do not happen. I think these run on cron jobs (say, every 15 minutes) and I feel like LOTS of the actions get missed. This is my biggest beef. The price structure is a bit nickle and dimey as well, and it seems like a big jump between I can do 3 actions and I can do 5 actions.

Hi Derek,

Thanks for your feedback. Our goal is to meet the needs of a growing business irrespective of its size. Our pricing model is the most affordable one in the market today and has been designed according to business requirements and its size. The tags feature helps you to segment your contacts and trigger necessary actions which take place instantly. For any further doubts on how to better use our tool for your needs, please contact our support team at support@agilecrm.com.

Prudencia
Prudencia
  • Branche: Forschung

Bewertet am 13.3.2023

It was easy to set up and I was able to customize it to my needs. It had a wide range of features, from lead management to customer service. I also liked how it had a built-in marketing automation feature, which made it easy to follow up with leads and customers. The customer service team was also very helpful when I had questions.

I haven't had any negative experiences with Agile CRM

Dennis
Dennis
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Extremely Worthwhile Investment - Time & Money || We tried them all, and picked Agile ||

Bewertet am 13.7.2017

FEATURES: Pretty much every feature under the sun for automation (even correlating user behavior on website into triggers for a campaign is an effective tool due to how well the cookies work).

ON-BOARDING: We've been able to schedule meetings with our on-boarding team who've been great in giving us real world usage scenarios and helping us settle into the product the right way and waste time looking for a way to do something or figuring out best practices from scratch. This is HUGE, very few solutions actually have something like this available to you.

CUSTOMER SERVICE: Top. Notch. The chat support is great, they're patient and will stick around answering your questions all day, they even pass suggestions to the development team who actually implement them as new features moving forward if it's something you really need. Which is mind-blowing.

OVERALL: It's complex and takes effort to learn what the product offers and how to use it. You're going to have to put the effort in, or it's going to be useless. That being said, once you put the effort in - Agile CRM gives you super powers compared most of your competition (because it takes effort, and requires learning).

BOTTOM LINE:
Imagine being in an iron man suit hovering above your competitors firing automated marketing missiles of lead-capturing/qualifying/scheduling sales quota destruction!

Very much a DIY experience, not enough 'sane defaults'.
Needs better testing/preview options for different campaign segments.

But these are something all these 'all-in-one' CRMs need.

Sai
Sai
  • Branche: Internet

Enhances business potential

Bewertet am 13.7.2023

Seamlessly generates insightful reports and enables users, the experience has been flawless

AgileCRM is both affordable and its features and services work perfectly for sales teams to enhance productivity and ROI

AgileCRM meets all expectations and there is nothing to dislike about it

Michelle
Michelle
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Decent CRM for the price

Bewertet am 14.1.2019

I really liked the integrated scheduling calendar

Many times I don't receive email notifications about new appointments that have been scheduled so I have to remember to check my calendar every day. I also wish some things were a little more streamlined, for example if I search for an email address and it's not in the database yet--I don't have an option to "add" I have to type it in all over again.

Antwort von Agile CRM

Thank you for reviewing us. We see our team has clarified the same doubt an year ago (6th Oct 2017).

The appointment email notifications are sent twice -

1. At the moment when the appointment is created.
2. Just ten minutes before the scheduled time.

These notifications maybe blocked if there are any filter options configured in the email clients.

Thank you for suggesting feature requests. We will incorporate them in our roadmap.

Ezéchiel
Ezéchiel
  • Branche: Bau

Avis Agile CRM

Bewertet am 17.10.2023

It's a good software you can use the free version with more than 1000 customers but to benefit from all the features, you need a more expensive subscription

It is a very good software for managing projects and tasks and even these clients. It is very great

The major problem I encountered is that to benefit from all the features, you have to subscribe to a more expensive plan

An
An

Virtual Quality Account, Ease of use

Bewertet am 27.8.2021

Simple using for only recorded and track deal is fine. If you expect to know in depth as Report, Forecast in Details, Customization as your needs this not a best choices.

AgileCRM offer the Score Lead and Star-Rank for People and Company, help you to priority your time to spend on account and feedback to marketing team on their campaign lead. Deal board offer 3 view as complex/tight/wide depend on what you want to see the distances of each stage. Product is offered, include discount too, save your time. People in Company show as table you could choose column and see information you want with scroll to right

Default size of column, if you choose much column system narrow size default column as Name it make user hard to recognize account with just few word. Report for only for enterprises plan if below you only offered Weekly Report. Deal Widget shown only line chart, piece chart for forecast revenue/ quantity of deals, cant click to see details

Salesmate, Capsule und Pipedrive

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Agile CRM

They have the same layout as Three column page and better in report, forecast and customization for your need with your unique business and help your sales team.
Daniel
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Shoddy CRM backed by terrible support

Bewertet am 2.11.2019

Overall a very bad experience. I can't find an option in the UI to cancel the subscription — there's a pause option but not a cancellation one. The support is unprofessional and rude.

The automation/workflow builder seemed to work

I was drawn to AgileCRM while searching for a cloud-hosted CRM that could help me build a basic drip email automation sequence.

What I found was that AgileCRM is a buggy CRM that is not suitable for business users.

Countless have pointed this out, but let me add my voice: unbranded emails are not standard and require paying an extra fee. This means that unless you pay extra (yes, to the paid plan), every email you sent through the CRM will have "Send with Agile", or something similar, in the footer. This reeks of extortion and this hidden cost instantly turned me off continuing with my evaluation.

In addition, the India-based support team is incompetent. Everything is "no problem, I understand your concern" and nothing actually gets resolved. I wasn't able to add several professional SMTP servers and the team didn't even seem capable of understanding why that was happening (hint: your SMTP editor should accept usernames even when they are not formatted as email addresses).

My advice to any business user: stay well clear.

Antwort von Agile CRM

Hi Daniel, thanks for your feedback and appreciate your response. One of our Support managers has already contacted you. Agile CRM is an all-in-one software that is used by sales, marketing, & support teams that might not require sending bulk emails. After the first free 5000 emails, to get more benefits like unbranded emails, we request our customers to purchase additional packs that offer tracking features.

We have standard SMTP functionalities to support and accommodate all users. At this point, we're afraid we do not offer customized configuration. However, we have already raised this request internally and our engineering team is working on it. You can contact our Support team for more info.

At Agile, we believe in transparent billings, while canceling your Agile CRM subscription, we provide a period of 2 months to confirm your cancellation and preserve data. This is also helpful for users if they want to temporarily pause their accounts and billing too. However, you can get in

Tyler
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Really fed up with Agile

Bewertet am 7.11.2019

God. Awful. Avoid this like the plague. I'm only still using it because we're contractually bound at this point.

There are a ton of different tools that they offer, but I say that with a caveat. All these tools are garbage compared to competitor software.

Their support leader is actually nice to talk to. I'm sure his software team makes his job a lot more difficult.

Where to begin...The landing page tool goes down every week. We've lost thousands of dollars in advertising because of this. Their team offers no resolution and refuses to offer a refund, they simply say "sorry for the inconvenience and we're working on fixing the issue". They'll offer you hours of "credit" which will be exactly the amount of hours that your pages were down. Supposedly their servers don't have enough memory for their users, which is a HUGE red flag for a software company.

If you call their support number, the girl always says "our support team is busy right now but someone will call you within the next 20-30 minutes". I've been told that at least 15 times now. And without fail, every time, I have not received a call back within 5 hours. Normally they call back the next day.

You can try to schedule a support appointment with their team, but normally they don't have same-day appointments. When their software is down or broken (which happens often), that means you are without a solution until the next day at the earliest.

Countless features of the software have bugs and it seems like I'm submitting these issues on a weekly basis. The problems never stop.

Jasmine
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Do not use Agile if you want a service that you can trust

Bewertet am 7.6.2022

My overall experience with them was awful. They refused to give me any compensation for all the months of their product not working. trying to extract my data was a living nightmare and they wont give refunds even when their product fails.

when i first signed up for agile it was quite good. it had a few bugs that i overlooked and decided not to use like webhooks and scheduling.

I used only the campaigns and tags. Over the last year the campaigns stopped sending emails and the last 6 months they stopped sending altogether. I was told this would be fixed time and time again for over 6 months and it got to the point where the guy on the chat told me to make an appointment call. I never received that call or any of the othersi tried to book in. They never sent me correspondence as they promised and if you try to call their customer care number it is cancelled.
They did finally get my emails working and all of the email that had been in a cue for the past year got email that had thousands of dollars worth of updates that they werent entitled to in them.
Then when i wanted to cancel they wouldn't call me to cancel (they require a phone call to cancel) and charged me ANOTHER month.

you also cannot download your campaigns and have to apistakingly go through and either have a replacement app ready or post everything into a word document so you dont lose your data.

• Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Terrible company behind solid tool

Bewertet am 27.11.2020

Terrible company behind solid tool. This is how I would summarize this

We had...

Terrible company behind solid tool. This is how I would summarize this

We had been using Agile for years and in the end the main reason we cancelled was because of the customer service and company policies. There was a misunderstanding earlier in the year, where our bank suspended our credit card due to suspected fraud at the exact time that COVID started, which delayed our receipt of the new card by 2 months. The first strike against AgileCRM is that after however many years of being customers, they were not willing to grant us an extension and keep the account running while we waited on this new credit card, essentially shutting down our entire PR operation. The second strike came when our account was re-activated and AgileCRM charged us for the months that our account was locked and shutdown. We were absolutely appalled, that after explaining this to their customer support they were unwilling to either refund us for those months or at least credit our account with them. This painted a very clear picture of a short term thinking company that values a quick buck over customer service or loyalty. I'd never do business with this company for any of their projects ever again

The tool itself offers some great automation features

The tool is convoluted, a bit hard to grasp for non technical people and the customer support is some of the worst I've ever encountered

Bill
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Nice most-in-one CRM/Marketing engine for small biz

Bewertet am 26.10.2018

I need a place to store all of my interactions with contacts of all types. I need to be able to review a contact and know what stage we are in, last touch, next step, and simply who said what. Agile supplies all that. I want to improve my marketing outreach and I believe Agile will help me organize and systematize those efforts.

Agile CRM is purpose built (according to the makers) for keeping up with a growing start-up or small business. It handles the usual contacts, appointments, lead tracking and so on, but has a strong email and social marketing component. You can optionally tie in your email and telephony to Agile CRM to keep track of lead and customer interactions (though I have not implemented either at this time.)

They are fairly generous with the free level, there are enough core features enabled to allow a fair trial and limits on number of contacts, emails, even API calls are sufficient for a small business. Their free tier is actually not a trial, you can stay on free as long as it meets your needs.

One more thing, Agile has quite a few integrations available, among them Stripe, PayPal, FreshBooks, QuickBooks, and Xero. They have a functional API so if you are so inclined you can integrate Agile with almost anything, whether there is a widget for it or not.

There are a lot of moving parts, which is not necessarily a bad thing if they all help push your goals ahead. But it is more complex than many small business web applications, because it tries to do more. So it takes more of a time investment to begin to benefit from Agile. I am phasing into each component and I haven't reached some yet.

I have wished for a few more customization options, in display attributes - layout, colors, and also data - what fields are displayed in lists, what sort criteria,

Rachael
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Horrible customer support

Bewertet am 7.1.2020

I opened a ticket in March 2018 and it was never resolved. We opened several tickets over the past two years and nothing was ever fixed. We were lied to during this entire time. Whenever I called them, they would promise a call back and not once, NOT ONCE, did they ever follow up. I wasted many hours trying to get Agile to work, pleading with their "customer support" to fix things that any other CRM would have fixed right away. DO NOT USE AGILE CRM!!!

Lots of features suitable for a variety of businesses for a low price

Customer service is the worst I have ever dealt with in my entire life. Features would stop working, they would change things on their end that would affect our workflow, tickets remained opened for literally two years, etc. Their team is taught to tell their customers that they will get right on it and give them a call back, but they never ever do.

Dear Rachael,
Agile CRM is an all-in-one CRM solution that offers sales, marketing, and service automation. It's a trusted brand in the market.
We understand your challenges while using Agile CRM. We get the queries and send it to our skilled engineering team that brings more features to our product.
We apologize for the delay. However, we have already forwarded your concern to the product development team and your requests will surely be incorporated in future product updates.
It seems that our Support reps could not reach you due to technical reasons, but they are already trying to reach you to help you solve your concerns. If you have more questions, please feel free to write to us at support@agilecrm.com

ALEXANDRINE
  • Branche: Welthandel & internationale Entwicklung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Alexandrine Tabeau (facc ohio and adexma only)

Bewertet am 8.1.2020

very positive eventhough some of the features should be easier

very positive eventhough some of the features should be easier

Onboarding and trainings from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] are the best.
Good integration with google as well as linkedin
Also it is easy to use marketing automation, crm contact, follow up for deals, + telephony and sms campaigns.

quickbook integration is not available
some extra steps are needed to use the software, for example when you desactivate a campaign you have to remember to desactivate the contacts assigned.
Certains things need a knowledge that is only possible by doing lots of trainings

Zoho CRM, Sellsy und Odoo

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Agile CRM

Cost related to overall services
Chiara
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Very disapointed

Bewertet am 18.11.2021

Agile could be a good software, unfortunately it has so many bugs it is becoming impossible to work with it.

I know bug happens to every digital solution but it is not possible or acceptable to use a CRM not sending campaigns. I'm the CRM master for 4 startups and I'm facing bad bugs everyday which are making daily work a mess. All the flows are compromised by the campaigns not sent. Also they don't let you know they have a problem so big and if you talk with them the answer is "there is a delay". Days and days with campaigns blocked is not a delay, is a big failure for a CRM. There are also so many other bugs not solved from months like the Facebook integration... You buy the solution, you pay a solution and then clicking here and there you just realize you didn't buy the all package because there are several features, you were counting on, not working. Please fix your bugs.

• Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

It shortened our response time

Bewertet am 2.11.2021

The Automatic Call Distribution helped us make our response time as short as 5 minutes which made our customers happy and reduced the chrun.

It didn't came with Call Tracking, Call List Management and Batch Processing.

Odoo
Evelina
Evelina

Agile CRM delivered its promise and exceeded my expectations

Bewertet am 13.7.2017

There are a lot of pros regarding Agile CRM. To name a few: easy to setup and use, great features for all departments (marketing, sales, accounting etc) and very agile (can adapt to your specific business needs extremely well). Although all the expected functionality is in Agile, there are a lot of integrations for specialized tasks which is very important for being able to have visually "one system". Being able to have the free plan for more than a month was very important as it requires a lot of time to check and select a CRM. Also the free plan provides all the functionality you need to test and learn the CRM. Great support and the price is really good! It saved me a lot of time, money and because of it, I provide more professional services and I'm able to scale much more quickly and have control over by business.

The support they provide could be improved. Representatives with higher expertise in Agile would be good as well as offering support during weekends.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Agile CRM - The best management tool

Bewertet am 22.11.2022

One of the best management tool in current market with low cost. With minimal amount we can easily maintain our project.

We can easily track all our project related tasks and all. We can schedule appointments in this tool which is best so far.We can track the work done by every individual easily and also we can micro manage our project. We can track the tickets raized by our customers easily.

Sometimes CRM goes down and we cant use the Agile in the down time creates a lot dependency on that tool. Also customer support should be increased for paid members for continuous usage of their application.

Mitja
Mitja
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Buggy and the support is not reliable

Bewertet am 15.5.2017

The GUI has a nice look and feel and they have a lot of different features. The addition of mass emailing option is a nice addition, but the pricing is a bit off (it gets very expensive very quickly)

The GMail gadget stopped working, the import of the deals/opportunities didn't work correctly and after days and days of support and endless "Thank you for your continued patience" the problem wasn't resolved. What's even worse, their support staff has a habit of either not calling when agree or not providing answers when they promised they will.

The product is otherwise competitively priced and has a nice interface, but some serious quality and support issues.

Antwort von Agile CRM

We thank you for trying Agile CRM and are glad to hear that you liked our modern interface. Sorry to hear that your experience with the product and service is not great. The Gmail gadget helps with the contact details and actions to add tags, notes, tasks, see history from within the Gmail window. If a Gmail contact you are replying to is not present in Agile CRM, you can easily add it to the CRM. The Gmail gadget will not add any more contacts to the CRM when the limit on contacts is reached. Our pricing is very competitive as we allow 10K contacts+companies together to be saved in our basic plan where for a similar number of contacts the pricing for our competitors is much higher.

Our Support team does not give up so easily and makes every attempt to provide the solution irrespective of the scope of Support. Sometimes this delays the resolution and we understand the importance of keeping the customer informed. We thank you for your time and helping us with your feedback.

Decent CRM tool with both +ves and -ves

Bewertet am 4.10.2018

Easy to use CRM that has multiple features. Contact’s timelines show all the interactions making it easy to progress. Automation and Campaigns are easy and work well.

Customer Service is quite off. Takes a long time of understand the issue and bounces around to a few executives. Interface is quite slow and lags quite a bit.

Antwort von Agile CRM

Thank you for taking your time in providing this feedback. Agile CRM has been designed for users to meet their business requirements with ease. Therefore, it has been rated as the best all-in-one CRM as it provides sales, marketing and service automation on a single platform. We understand support is very important and hence, we provide support through multiple channels like Chat, Email and Voice (24*5). Here is a look at what our customers have been saying about our support - https://www.agilecrm.com/testimonials

Drew
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Horrible customer service... Don't use Agile unless you want to get stuck in a contract!

Bewertet am 19.1.2021

horrible

horrible

It seemed easy to use, but it kept mixing up my data.

Customer service was horrible. I eventually tried to cancel my subscription, but they kept charging me for an annual subscription. I cancelled it in December of 2019. They charged me for it in January of 2020, so I called them and cancelled again. They gave me a refund. In January of 2021, they charged me again for my annual subscription. I called them back and the guy tells me at first that there are no refunds! What??? I cancelled it OVER A YEAR AGO!!! He tells me that he has to talk to his management and is not sure if he can refund my money... Grrrr... I'm so pissed... I told him that I was going to start writing bad reviews about Agile while I waited for his management. Eventually, he said he initiated the refund and cancelled my subscription... We'll see!