MyTime

Sortieren nach

Sandra
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It improved my customer retention by 80% in the first 2 months!

Bewertet am 11.8.2017

It increased my retention rate and decreased cancellations.

It increased my retention rate and decreased cancellations.

Easy reminders, confirmations and updates with clients. I think my favorite feature is the communicator tool inside the platform where I can communicate with all of my clients easily.

The reputation features allow us to really keep an eye for how my reviews are doing and helps me respond to any concerns quickly.

Also, there is a dedicated team that helped me train my employees and we started using in less than a week.

I can't think of any Con. It still need to get familiar with all of its features, including all of their marketing automation tools.

Farrah

Makes scheduling a total dream

Bewertet am 24.9.2017

Easy to use, great support, sooooo streamlined! They really make it easy to use, which makes running my business(es) much easier

Hm... I guess I'd like to be able to link up multiple google calendars? My situation is weird though and I suspect no one else would need this feature

Susan
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Reconsider using MyTime

Bewertet am 27.11.2023

Salonspa Connection was hired to assist with marketing for a 2 location spa. Our plans did not include needing to deal with the spa's booking software, MyTime.

We found out a lot of the customer experience issues the spa was having was due to MyTime, so we dug in to help. What we found was nothing helpful or good! We have been bounced around to multiple customer service, tech and sales reps, some who follow up and some who don't. If you talk to them on the phone you can almost guarantee no one is going to take your information or follow up about conversations and issues.

This product does not work well for our client yet they have struggled through to try and adjust. Some of the customer service reps are good and some are not, just like in any company.

There were so many issues with MyTime, I was pulled in to help resolve some of them. It was difficult to get our main issues heard- services not showing up and better organization/ categorization for services on the customer booking page. For some of the problems, there was no answer for how to resolve our issue, and we were continually told to talk to someone else about our problems, rather than MyTime facilitating the connection and solving our problems.

The calendar, that is about it! They offer features that may work nicely but it requires an upgrade from an already expensive program.

Customer facing booking page, difficult service creation and organization, overcharging for features that should be included without an upgrade- they nickel and dime you to death! You cannot get a hold of any decision makers or people who can help outside of a handful of customer service.

Kevin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My Time adds hours to my day.

Bewertet am 23.7.2016

Easy to use. A few clients have managed to make mistakes in scheduling but it is rare. This app has been a huge help to me.

s a massage therapist I can't answer the phone when I am working. My Time lets my clients schedule quickly without phone tag.

The software is great. My only critical remark is they don't email statements to me when they take payment from me. And their website could be more user friendly- such as an easier to find log-in button on the front page.

Erin

Usually amazing!

Bewertet am 15.9.2016

Customer support is really the only pause here...it used to be above expectations and now follow up is needed for recognition of issues and multiple calls or emails to find solutions.

The continuity of image it creates for my business!

Every improvement or addition seems to come with bugs.

Pamela
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best tip I got from a hairdresser was not about hair

Bewertet am 19.9.2016

I am not a geek but this was easy enough for me to use and teach my staff to use. I learned about this software program from the hairdresser in the shop next door.

I need to be in front of clients and not playing phone tag to set appointments. Many of my clients jumped onboard right away to set their own appointments. Others are coming along once they get over the initial scare.

I need to allow clients to pick if I am working with them in person or by phone or screen share. At this time, they can only write that in the comments section if they know or remember to do that.

Jessica

It's the best booking software for small businesses!

Bewertet am 10.5.2017

I love that my hair clients can book online and it frees me up from having to do it all. I love how the schedule keeps me organized. The online booking connected to my Facebook page was the main reason I chose MY time. These days, you don't really need a website, if you have a Facebook page. Also, I love how the Mytime calendar syncs with my iPhone calendar.

The only thing I would like to see is a CAPTCHA when someone books, to make sure it's a real person. Other than that, nothing at all.

erika

GREAT APP

Bewertet am 10.7.2021

ITS GREAT LOVE IT

ITS GREAT LOVE IT

I LIKE HOW EASY AND CONVIENENT IT IS TO USE

I DONT LIKE ON MY END THE ENGINE SELECTION THAT I HAVE TO PUT IN TO PUT IN A VEHICLE

Calina
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

We've had a great experience using MyTime for Salon scheduling.

Bewertet am 1.8.2018

It has helped make running my business easier.

It has helped make running my business easier.

I like that it integrates with our website and google and automatically sends out requests for reviews, appointment reminders and follow ups.

They are missing some key reports for running a business. There is no way to track client referrals even though there is a report for it.

Jamie

MYTIME has helped me grow my business exponentially in a very short time!

Bewertet am 7.12.2017

I love that MYTIME offers online booking that is extremely easy for my customers to use! My customers love being able to book online whenever and wherever they want! My groomers love that MYTIME is like having a very smart receptionist on staff at all times! MYTIME is always adding new features which is awesome

braden

been great for our office

Bewertet am 8.11.2017

it has helped us organize and maximize productivity. we have been overall very happy with the product.

having online availability, has been very helpful. customers really like having the reminders sent to them as well.

sometime has meltdowns and stops working. that has caused us a few meltdowns in the office. the staff always responds quickly

Brittany
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Excellent software - takes time to navigate through

Bewertet am 14.9.2020

scheduling is a lot more detailed and convenient

scheduling is a lot more detailed and convenient

Like the ability to change apps and make detailed notes about clients

took awhile to understand and maneuver about, but once I played around with the system, I became comfortable with everything

Anthony
  • Branche: Kosmetik
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Ease of Access

Bewertet am 26.10.2022

Ease of use, scheduling, checking clients in and out and the communication function works great

That our payweek starts monday and mytime starts on Sunday

Sharon
  • Branche: Buchhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I like that we can schedule for two different offices

Bewertet am 25.9.2017

it's affordable and I can schedule for two different locations.

it's affordable and I can schedule for two different locations.

I love the way it reaches out to our clients and asks for a review. Those reviews help so much in social media

I wish there was more room to add customer information. Currently it shows up as NOTES with the full length showing up by their appointment. I wish it would stay more with the client info, so I can look up and add as needed

Jordan
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen

Very helpful!

Bewertet am 25.5.2017

Its good just kinks need to be ironed out

Its good just kinks need to be ironed out

I like booking appointments, keeping track of clients, calling to remind people of upcoming and overdue appointments, and so on.

The mobile app seems to crash quite a bit and customers have complaints about that its hard for them to book appointments or some of the information and their bookings are not showing...

Welly

Great product !

Bewertet am 21.7.2016

Great product for scheduling of service , website integration works well with my site. Easy set up.

It's adaptability to my type of business

Lotta glitches in the system when customers are trying to schedule

Susan
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Nifty system for service professionals.

Bewertet am 21.7.2016

MyTime keeps all my appointments organized. My no show rate has fallen to a minimal.
I have had...

I have had some technical strangeties with the tagged customer promo email blasts. For this reason, along with the absence of automated campaigns, whereby I can send out a series of emails in sequence, I could not give out higher stars in some productivity areas. MyTime is led by a great executive team and I'm sure they will work out the bugs and expand in product services.

MyTime just keeps me organized. Easy to set up. Communicates with customers. No fuss appointment managing. Love it!

Some bugs need to be worked out in area of email contacts and more automation capacity. Meaning, we click a tab and preset emails are sent in a campaign sequence.

Jason

Big fan of MyTime

Bewertet am 25.8.2016

My shop started using MyTime a few months ago and it's good. We didn't take appointments before. People would drive up, wait in line. Customers like calling ahead and a lot of them just go to the website now. It's been great to track customers history and cut down on slow times.

Best thing is that we can be dirty doing an oil change or whatever, and we barely have to touch the computer to see the schedule. or techs will check their phones. Pretty cool!

Price is great and it's been great for business. Happy with MyTime!

mmm I can't think of any complaints. Maybe it would be nice to be able to order parts through it too so maybe someday!

Jenny
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Fantastic company

Bewertet am 24.7.2016

MyTime is the best company. They care about my small business and they listen. They are very helpful, knowledgeable and always available. They've even developed an intake feature when I asked for one!

Easy to use, except for their POS

POS is not friendly.

This cap terra.com review survey won't accept my business email address

elizabeth

automated secretary

Bewertet am 15.9.2016

This has opened my appointment book up so I don't have to be the one to make the appointments. Clients can book online and see exactly what is available. Usually avoids being double booked.

online booking for customers

double booked me fixed now

Tresa

meets all the needs of my business.

Bewertet am 4.8.2017

It has allowed me greater control over my business operations. It has also allowed me to consolidate several facets of my business in one place.

The marketing functions allow me to exert greater control over my business operations. The ability to make my own discount codes and individualize them allows me to market my products with greater flexibility.

The new change does not allow us to look at the intake form with a single click. This creates more work for me as I have to go into each appointment to check on the details on the intake form

Phil
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A Groomer's Dream!

Bewertet am 4.1.2017

I have been using the mytime.com Scheduler for almost a year now. They really focus on making it easy for my customers to book a grooming appointment online and help me with client retention. It's easy for me to book multiple dogs in an appointment, remind clients that an appointment is coming up, and ask for a review when they leave. The greatest thing, all of this happens automatically, so I can focus on my business while the software handles the rest!

Easy to use, intuitive, better than all of the other online booking platforms I have tried in the past.

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Pretty good software

Bewertet am 2.4.2018

Layout and design
Ability to book appointments is super easy
The dashboard is a great way to view a snapshot of the business

Reports could be better and provide more comprehensive detail
Schedule design needs some improvement to be easier to read
Payment processing is somewhat iffy
Social media review feature doesn't fully work

Patty Jo

Patients love My Time software

Bewertet am 16.9.2016

My staff really like working on My Time. We are all using the software on our smartphones and all of our computers.

Easy to use and fast.

Some people don't like to be reminded of their appointments.

Lisa

Very happy new user!!

Bewertet am 21.7.2016

My time made it super easy to use this program. I found all their technicians very helpful. It is very user-friendly and our customers love it!

I like the flexibility of the program. They are constantly updating to make things better. I love the email reminders and text messages it sends our customers.

I don't think I found something I don't like yet