eMaint CMMS

Sortieren nach

• Branche: Staatsverwaltung

eMaint CMMS review

Bewertet am 19.12.2018

We have started with the basic work control system for our facilities division and are looking to expand to include inventory, fiscal, construction and project management and real estate.

The system is user friendly, customer service is great to work with when changes are made, updating info, etc., the software can encompass all our needs and expand as we grow to incorporate future needs.

There were a few glitches with customer service needs as we were switching over from a previous system. These were pointed out and have been corrected.

Rick
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

The best CMMS system I’ve used

Bewertet am 17.3.2023

eMaint was the best choice for our facility My experience has been outstanding

eMaint was the best choice for our facility My experience has been outstanding

Easy to use. Having the ability to design my own work order to track the data that works best for our business

Charrs in x4 are not very robust looking at move to x5 to solve this problem. There is nothing I dislike about eMaint

SAP Concur

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eMaint CMMS

I purchased eMaint 14 years and it was the cost and ability to design my own forms
Anthony
  • Branche: Verteidigung & Raumfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

so customizable it doesn't work

Bewertet am 15.7.2021

poor, no one takes the time to help you.

poor, no one takes the time to help you.

not much it has been dismal and expensive to set up

They claim easy of use and we paid for set up services....the reports don't work any time you contact support you get read this article then come back. It should be let us walk you through how to set it up.

DirectLine, Hippo CMMS, FastMaint und UpKeep

Zuvor genutzte Software

UpKeep

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eMaint CMMS

It showed well on there demo meetings.

Antwort von Fluke Corporation

Thank you for providing feedback and I'm very sorry to hear that your experience hasn't been what you expected. Our goal is to provide the best customer service possible and ensure that your team is set up for success. I have reached out to you through email and will make sure we address all questions or issues to get your account back on track. Thank you again for your honest feedback. I'm confident we can make the necessary adjustments to ensure your success with eMaint.

Mark Roland
eMaint Customer Success Manager

Jerry
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Emaint Review

Bewertet am 5.2.2024

Over all i like the system, for the price we pay and being able to keep up with the equipment and parts the way we do you can not do any better.

Being able to set the system up the way we wanted from the beginning.

I have never meet anyone from Emaint, I spoke to many over the phone but the one on one has never happen. I feel that my good system I have now would be great if someone was able to watch the way we use the system. Someone that knows the system better then i do would be able to possible find faster and better ways to do things.

Amy

Keeps the Flow Going

Bewertet am 28.7.2021

I really enjoy getting to work in eMaint and smooth out the various wrinkles in the process we use to share/distribute information throughout the maintenance department.

I am very pleased with the reporting and workflow features, as well as the form customization. This makes it simpler to capture the information and alert users of important system changes.

I would love to be able to normalize the various tables so it'd be a little easier to control the inputs for fields. I have to set up things through form field validation at the moment. However, I might be missing something!

Jonathan
  • Branche: Erneuerbare Energien & Umwelt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Functional and Useful, But Needs Many Improvements

Bewertet am 12.11.2019

It's been good in that it's been functional. I wish that eMaint offered personnel that can help the implementation process to gather data from plant equipment manuals on manufacturer recommended maintenance schedules.

I appreciate the new user interface and it's useful functions

I least like how inexperienced the customer support team is on certain tasks. For example for a long time certain support staff told me that you couldn't have a field that populates the Asset Description into the PM form. Later a support staff made it happen. Just wish it wouldn't have waited so long.

Daniel
  • Branche: Museen & Institutionen

Milwaukee Art Museum review

Bewertet am 26.6.2019

Prior to eMaint we had a spreadsheet based system which was confusing and hard to implement. Not having to maintain the program on our servers and go through expensive upgrades. Being able to access the program from anywhere with a internet connection.

Customization of screens, excellent tech support, price point, and that it's cloud based

Reports are hard and confusing to setup.

Tomoyuki
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Great software

Bewertet am 28.9.2020

Overall great software. All our team members got accustomed very quickly.

Overall great software. All our team members got accustomed very quickly.

Very flexible to customize and helpful, quick responding customer support team. We frequently change form and work flow to meet our demand.

It doesn't matter actually but this software was developed with old programming language.

Fiix und UpKeep

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eMaint CMMS

Only eMaint had flexibility to meet several audit requirement.
Steven
  • Branche: Bau

Positive feedback

Bewertet am 20.6.2019

Its too early to have a full ROI on the program, but I will say accountability and priorities have have been identified. I look forward to reflecting back on this after a year or six months of usage.

Emaint did a great job with the setup and implementation. I am now in the stages directly after that stage and am on my own. The help desk is great. Send them a quick message and they reply via chat very quickly and efficiently. I love the dashboards. It allows me a quick glance at the projects and I can make decisions on what is a priority.

I would allow for alerts like numbers showing up under "Work Order Requests". Sometimes i over look it as its a area where I only go if needed. It wold be nice to have a counter showing I have new requests in.

Clean up the Work Order print out. I would want to make a better form.

MPulse

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eMaint CMMS

I was looking for something that was intuitive and also had a sleek look. People are more likely to utilize a product if it looks good. Emaint was not the cheapest, however I was willing to pay more for a good product.
  • Branche: Chemikalien

Great CMMS for the money

Bewertet am 16.12.2018

Customer support is great. Being able to have the user customize and make changes without requiring additional support and costs from the eMaint. Additional minor configuration changes can be made by eMaint without additional costs.

The applications has the ability to scan barcodes seamlessly ONLY if you are using Android or IOS. eMaint does not currently support a streamlined barcode scanning function of you are using a windows supported tablet or device making barcode scanning very tedious and complicated. Also, for those who spend some time away from a wireless or cellular connection in the field, would like to see an offline mobile version that syncs when it accesses the next connection at no additional cost. Also, would like to see the "Interactive Plans" table listed as a standard and not have to ask for it for every user.

Donald
  • Branche: Metallabbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

eMaint software

Bewertet am 28.9.2020

My overall experience with eMaint has been very good. There is still much to learn and hopefully much to teach to the eMaint team.

What I like the most of this software is how much information can be stored within the database. I also like the reporting capabilities.

What I like least about the software is the customizations of the MX mobile view for technicians. Many software companies are focusing usage based on mobile applications first along with abilities to modify them to fit the technicians needs.

Prometheus Platform, Hippo CMMS und UpKeep

Gründe für den Wechsel zu eMaint CMMS

eMaint was already being initiated upon my transition into my current position.
julie

Success with EMaint

Bewertet am 22.9.2020

We moved from an inhouse developed program with similar structure, but no where near the capabilities and flexibility of EMaint, so the integration was smooth for us. We loved having a dedicated implementation specialist who tracked our progress and made suitable suggestions to fit our business style. The online support is key to my day to day operations, especially as we mature with use of the program. We are moving onto areas of the program we did not pick as part of the implementation process (because we were not ready) and find the Emaint University and Online support of great benefit. Lastly, the reporting function has been of great benefit and value. We are finally able to track in house labor as well as outsourced labor and parts and have it all tie into a specific or group of assets. Although still a work in progress for us, our technician are better able to compartmentalize their work and have become more efficient.

Program flexibility - we can easily design it to fit our needs, and progress from simple to more complex when we are ready. Program reporting - captures true costs, and future expenses for better planning and budgeting and tracks workload. Ease of use - both administrators and technicians have better scheduling and more efficient workload that is visible and manageable.

I would appreciate more work instructions for the smaller tasks be documented in a searchable format. For example, when I changed an existing task, I was not aware of the need to "publish" to all assets using the task. In hindsight, it makes sense but not being a computer programmer it did not come to mind.
Also, more tutorial on writing reports would be great.

Brian

Bewertet am 18.7.2011

We began searching for a CMMS about 2 years ago. We explored our present CCMS system supplier, trying to get it to communicate with our ERP system, but were dissatisfied with the results. I once found myself in a hour-long conference call with our I.T. director, our ERP in-house person, myself, and our Maintenance Supervisor, speaking to our ERP Consultant, to go over the email I sent previously with a detailed list of questions. At the end of the meeting, it dawned upon me we had spent $250.00 in direct costs to our ERP consultant and wasted several hours of time for each of the individuals listed above in order to get some questions defined that I had already submitted. This was looking like a long and painful road.

I began looking around at other systems from other companies, with the idea of using Excel to import into our ERP. The entire concept of SaaS was new to me, and instantly I saw the benefits as if it were made just for us: low initial cost, no server space to hold the program, ease of use on site and off and limited involvement by our overstressed I.T. department. We won management approval, and the system was turned on August 2010.

In the year since, we have completed and documented a staggering number of jobs. Our craftsman and contractors use the system basically to justify the hours they have on their timecards or invoices. When a request is submitted, and approved, it is assigned and from there our craftsman self manage their work.

Our past system was a home-grown version of Excel, and while it was a first step, its difficulty made it a roadblock to quantify each and every job performed. The implementation of eMaint was easy and involved getting the assets correct as documentation revolves around the asset numbers. Once we knew what we wanted to see, we customized the reports desired from the list of available reports and we were on our way. Daily reports of previous day's activity enables us to see what my direct reports and contractors accomplished.

If I ran into program problems with eMaint, I kept a logbook with issues to discuss with eMaint and we emailed, or called, to resolve. Response has been good, and most of our issues are resolved quickly, and if not we keep discussing until we come to a resolution. We have not needed enough support to generate an invoice as of yet. My maintenance team is computer savvy, but we still needed to go over some items from time to time.

Once we got over the hump regarding the task of documenting each job, the craftsman were on board. Then when we showed them the job count, and how many jobs each one was doing each month, the increase in self pride was obvious. Now the craftsman ask for work orders for each job they run across, and instead of viewing it as an roadblock, they understand this is a visible validation of their hard work. In addition, having a system as easy to use, and easy to view past history as eMaint is, allows us to look for past clues on how a problem was solved. Additionally, we have a much better PM system in place, allowing us to do things the same way each time we perform a PM evolution.

The past year was exciting, interesting, and revealed a lot about this company's maintenance department. We always though we did a good job, but there is a big difference in our upper management's eyes when we now tell them 'Let me show you' instead of 'I feel'. Now we have documentation showing our strengths and our weaknesses. Using eMaint has brought pride to the department, allowed continuity in job plans and PM performance, and allowed us to work on our areas of concern. These were not goals when I began the search for a CMMS system, but since have eclipsed the system itself and really have made us a more efficient department. We are now exploring how to use eMaint in our engineering department and our tool and die department.

Charlie
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Multiple implementation in an FDA environment.

Bewertet am 12.3.2021

Overall, I have Very Happy with eMaint. Our use has continually expanded over the years to include Calibrations, FDA validation, and now multiple site operations..

The Things I like Most about the Software is it is Dependable and Functional. The software has been running here for 6 years. and it has not had a significant outage during that time. We have validated the software to be FDA compliant, and use it for our calibrations and Maintenance activities. eMaint's functionality is expansive. It is configurable it has options to accommodate physical plant, equipment, and fleet management. KPI Reporting is built into software and eMaint support has always been able to help with any basic setup issues (at no cost). Additionally ,There is 24 hour support for any issues included in the subscription.

The part of eMaint that was the most challenging for me was the Creation custom reports and sorts. IT seemed a little counter intuitive to me. With that being said the eMaint support team was always more tan accommodating in helping me work out any difficulties.

Stephen
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

This product actually works.

Bewertet am 5.4.2018

I'm coming from Bigfoot CMMS and my organization made the switch over to eMaint. eMaint made a data transfer template because enough customers were switching away. I think every user we have has gave two thumbs up on that decision. I've only heard a few times during the transition/development process "oh that's hard-wired into the program, we can't change that" You can change almost anything you want. You want a drop-down menu here instead of freeform type field, done! The load times between pages are actually reasonable. To me it's lightning. Rarely see error messages, too!

SPEED! Data Dictionary. Almost fully customizable forms. eMaint University provides training right there for end-users. Development/customer support communicated during the hurricane that hit Florida last year. It actually feels like a finished product, and your organization can work with eMaint to tailor it to your needs. Requestors are available to not have logins, submit requests through a website and receive automated emails on progress.

Every once in a while you encounter bugs (taxing twice on invoices, random stuff), but I'm willing to look past that because the development team seems competent enough to fix all the problems we have had so far. I'm told eMaint licenses/how we are using licenses costs more than Bigfoot, but I haven't seen the invoices to give particulars.

Kimberly
  • Branche: Automotive

2yr review X4

Bewertet am 15.3.2023

Easy to release PMs and create work orders, reporting features, import/export, mass change and interactive plan features

Wish you could select multiple contacts at once when doing wo assignments. Integrating from EAM was very time consuming. Occasional aserver

UpKeep

Warum eMaint CMMS gewählt wurde

Continous improvement project to get all locations on one platform.

Cost and capabilities.
Sean
  • Branche: Hochschulbildung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Good implementation and great support for this product

Bewertet am 5.10.2020

I have had a good experience. They have done their best to implement a software solution that fits our needs and helped customize some features that help our user base,

Support is excellent if you have an issue or would like help customizing the software support is only a phone call away. Their support is US based and has years of experience with low turnover.

SSO is an older standard and needs updated security updated for requestor account.

Ian
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Excellent choice for CMMS software

Bewertet am 4.3.2021

So far we are very happy with eMaint. Customer support is excellent. Software delivers what it promises

Customer Support, Powerful, Options, Flexibility, Software updated on regular basis.

KPI and Report creation could be a little easier.

Michael
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A solid system with some external functionality that needs to be worked out.

Bewertet am 7.1.2020

eMaint is a fine system. If you're not looking to use the email-to-ticket functionality and are good with the user model, I think it can really work well for some organizations.

The product works well if staying inside the application and not trying to insert tickets externally.

We got this software to centralize building maintenance tickets, that department wanted some functionality in terms of delegating tickets that our in-house system didn't have. However, management wanted the insertion of tickets to not change. eMaint has an option to email tickets (using csv) and these tickets then get inserted into the eMaint system. This worked fine for a time, however, every time the eMaint system was updated on their end, the email functionality failed. We would have to put in a ticket and it would sometimes take days for the issue to be resolved. This went on for at least 6 months before we decided to pull the plug for this specific reason.

Mark
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

3.5 year user

Bewertet am 7.11.2019

Overall eMaint works well for us. We use X4, so with multiple sites we have some challenges....

Having eMaint has helped with ease of access to information at our finger tips for external auditors, and for internal reports. We use the export data function a lot!

Very customizable to individual needs, most changes can quickly be done in-house.

Because of the flexibility, not all of our sites are built the same way (forms for example), so sometimes copying a report for other sites does not work seamlessly.

Antwort von Fluke Corporation

Hi Mark,

We're glad to hear eMaint CMMS is working well for you. Everyone enjoys the flexibility of the system, but there are drawbacks to everything. While we can copy forms for each site, most sites have different needs requiring that flexibility. Please don't hesitate to reach out if you need anything from our team.

Sincerely,

Mark Roland
eMaint Customer Success Manager

Leslie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

eMaint CMMS Review

Bewertet am 1.2.2022

eMaint CMMS provides a user friendly system to administer and manage tasks required to support our food safety program - including scheduling, documenting, and reporting.

Auto-generated Work Orders are very beneficial in maintaining our PM /Sanitation scheduling. Less frequent PM's tasks are not missed.

I missed out on the initial setup and so I do not have the background when it comes to revising existing parameters. I would definitely like to invest more time in the eMaint University to upgrade my knowledge and capabilities in eMaint.

Kayla
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Solid and Dependable

Bewertet am 17.3.2021

Our overall experience has been nothing short of excellent. Customer care has always been very helpful. Form customization and automated processes has truly made this CMMS worthwhile.

The granularity and customization with which I can filter for information are great. I can get the full picture of the work that is being done with just a few clicks. The automated processes make us much more efficient and accurate in record keeping.

There are some features that are difficult to use without training which is offered by Fluke. If you are a large organization this isn't a big deal but as a small business the cost of comprehensive training is outside of budget.

Chris
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

CMMS Review

Bewertet am 8.2.2022

I understand I use the most basic functions of this program. Part of that is the lack of time to sit down and really go through every item on the drop screens, looking for the options I need to achieve my objectives. My thought has always been some of this could be streamlined from a programmers standpoint.

Quick and easy for daily use of producing work orders and PMs.

The integration and set up seems a bit more clunky than it has to be. Linking up with Excel to produce relevant and in depth spreadsheets takes way more steps to achieve than it should, in my opinion. There has been a lot of trial and error on my part to amass the info I need into an easily read format.

Dennis
  • Branche: Verpackung und Container
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Best customer and technical support

Bewertet am 22.9.2020

What I like the most about eMaint is not only great web-based application but best customer and technical support.

eMaint is web-based so it can be accessed from anywhere.

It is also easy to maintain and add new modules such as Material Requests and Interactive Plans according to our business needs without extra cost.

We have been using eMaint X4 version for last 3 years and looking forward to upgrading to X5 but it takes longer than I expected for X5 to be fully compatible to all X4 features.

RICK
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Emaint good and bad

Bewertet am 31.1.2024

Overall experience is good with Emaint. Support is on que and the system is very simple to use to get the basics down,

I like the ability to give the Emaint team an operation I would like to use daily and them do everything in their power to make it happen. Good support staff!

It cannot do everything that I want it to. There are limitations however basic the request.