Front

4.4/5 (119 Bewertungen)
Paul S.
Branche: Buchhaltung
Mit Google übersetzen

The Best Team Collaboration Tool!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My team is able to be more efficient and we all can see past comments and such so it makes our team more cohesive. Many times the client doesn't even know which team member they're speaking to because we are so united...because of Front. We are able to create Asana tasks directly from our Front inbox which saves some time. I am able to stay more organized and keep the cleanest inbox that I've ever had in my entire 20+ years of work experience. I can't believe that I could even live without Front before. I don't see how I can ever go back to the old way of just sending e-mails and losing the collaboration function that Front provides. One problem that many people have is tagging an e-mail as backup for a task or the like. With the permalink feature, we're now able to attach an e-mail string to any Asana task so that the we can quickly refer back to the e-mail without screenshots and the like. It's so much easier now to keep all of our information together without an overload of e-mail messages.

I love being able to comment to teammates and to create a client-specific e-mail for our clients to respond to in order for collaboration to be smoother and for communication to be shared. I like being able to share drafts with my team so that they can review and even send if needed. If my direct reports want an e-mail to come from me but want to be sure I say exactly what they want to be heard then they just type up the e-mail, share the draft and @mention me, I edit it, my signature automatically attaches and then I send the e-mail as if I had written it. It's actually quite brilliant instead of sending an e-mail to one person to review, you can share it and everyone can see the edits. I like how you can immediately see at the top the tags of whose folder you're in so that you don't have to search through the e-mail to realize where you may be or which client you're working with. I also like the feature that lets you know if one of your colleagues archive the message that you're currently looking at. It helps to know this so that you know whether or not you need to reply to the message or assume that they're still going to respond. I also love how we can snooze an e-mail until later so they don't junk up the inbox. I am usually terrible at just leaving my inbox full with unnecessary messages that I forget to get back to until it's too late. With Snooze, I now say goodbye for now and get it out of my mind completely and then am reminded of it at the appointed time.

I haven't really found anything that I don't like yet. One thing that may improve but is not a big deal is that tagging folders at the top right does not always work but if I drag the message to that folder then it does work. It would be nice if you could add an Asana task from Front without adding it to a project. For example, if it's a private task that I don't want shared with anyone else then I should either be able to make it private or not add it to a shared project. I was going to say that I would love to make reactions to the comments placed in Front but it appears that that option was added 18 hours ago so someone else beat me to the punch. It might be nice to have the option to add a follower to an e-mail thread but make it so that they cannot see any previous comments to when they were added. This would just make it so that you can share current information going forward but not include any past information that you may not have wanted to get into their hands. I'm sure Hillary would have loved that feature. One thing that I would love to add is an @mention to say something like @all or @everyone that tags everyone that is assigned or a follower to a particular e-mail comment thread.

Nic M.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement

A Great App for Unifying and Streamlining your Communication Workflow

Bewertet am 1.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Front has a positive influence on the way I process communication because it allows me to aim for and realistically reach inbox zero. This is possible by allowing me to either respond immediately to a message, snooze it for a later reply or most importantly to me, easily delegate the message to another team member while still being able to follow the conversation. These features allow me to realistically manage multiple inboxes and ensure timely responses to all inbound communication.

Front is a beautifully designed app for managing private and team emails as well as your company's other communication channels such as chat widgets, social media platforms and even SMS through a service like Twilio. I appreciate the thoughtfulness that has guided Front's development over the years. The Front team's dedication to optimizing the app based on customer feedback is evident in each iteration, and it's great that the Front app is regularly freshened with feature updates and additions. Today's existing integrations with Front coupled with new regularly added services makes Front the perfect platform for unifying your communication workflow. One "inbox" for all your accounts is awesome!

There are a couple of pain points for me when it comes to my daily usage of Front. My chief complaint is that at this time there is not bi-directional sync of archived or permanently-deleted messages. In my case, archives and deletes in my Office 365 account are synced to Front, but when I apply the same actions in Front, they do not sync to Office 365. This behavior is annoying in the context of my personal inbox—messages acrue and clutter the inbox—but counterproductive for a shared inbox with a mix of Front and Office 365 users. The obvious solution is to move all users to Front but in my case it is not realistic to onboard our entire team at once. Front should sync all actions back to Office 365. My second and last complaint is Front's calendar: it's not as robust as it should be if it's intended to be used instead of, say, Office 365. The experience for creating timed versus all-day events is cumbersome and to my knowledge, cannot be toggled between. Additionally, there is no functionality for creating recurring events. Unfortunately, my time is currently wasted switching between Front and Office 365 for simple calendaring tasks. I am looking forward to the Front team addressing both the sync and calendaring issues in an upcoming release. These pain points are partially behind my hesitation to push Front to all team members.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Ari P.
Branche: Rechtsberatung

Shared Email Tracking without the need for tickets

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We had extremely too much email for an Outlook mailbox to handle, no SMS integration nor chat functionality. We solved all of that with Front. Now all of our communications are in one place for ease of use and management.

Front allows multiple teams within my company to manage massive amounts of email in shared mailboxes, meet or exceed customer SLAs and seamlessly integrate our communications with our management systems. We also like that we get all of the same functionality of email ticket tracking, but without the need for communicating the standard ticket responses and ids to our customers. It allows for a more personal engagement with our clients.

Our teams took sometime to get used to the new interface as it was difficult to pry Outlook out of their hands. However, once they got the hang of Front they loved the integration and tracking abilities that Outlook does not have.

Branche: Marketing & Werbung
Mit Google übersetzen

One of the worst email applications I've ever used

Bewertet am 2.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

The overall look of Front is simple, which is nice.

The snooze function on emails.

The support staff were friendly and quick to answer.

My company switched my team over to Front after a couple people who shared an inbox had issues with managing it. I didn't have a shared inbox, but struggled with the lack of functionality for just personal inboxes.

There are so many missed functionalities to Front it made my job incredibly inefficient. I found myself spending more time doing my job which consists of heavy emailing because of Front problems.

1. No calendar. Cannot make appointments, set up meetings, etc.

2. Unable to edit messages in a previous thread. Say someone sends you a list of questions. You cannot just answer next to their list in the previous email and say "see below."

3. Archiving messages... when we first switched to Front, the management team used it for a few weeks to test it. When the team was instructed to switch within the next couple weeks, and BOOM thousands of emails that Front could not autoarchive. I had about 10 emails in Outlook during the switch. The front inbox had accumulated thousands over the course of the management test period. Front could only auto archive shared inboxes, not personal. I had to spend 20 minutes selecting 3000 emails to auto archive since it didn't sync correctly with Outlook.

4. Saving emails... you can't. You only have the option to send a link of the email which only works for those that also used front.

5. You cannot edit pasted tables in front, as far as formatting goes. No deletion of columns or making rows smaller.

6. No red flags or categorizing. Often I'd keep emails in Outlook and red flag them to remind myself to check on it before I leave. No flagging in Outlook. This is replaced by snoozing in Front to make it reappear later, but I do miss the flag option.

7. You archive something in someone else's inbox that they share with you... it archives in their inbox, too.

8. No options to make folders. You want to move emails to a folder to refer to later? You cannot.

I could go on and on and ended up emailing a list of 18 problems after using Front for the first 3 months to management who sent to Front support. The responses were basically they hope to rollout that feature one day. Which obviously doesn't help now.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 0.0/10

Justin K.
Branche: Verbraucherdienste

Front Review

Bewertet am 23.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, Front allows my team and I the ability to respond promptly to each mover around the country without having to switch screens.

I work at the HQ of a moving company (Bellhops) and my job consists of constantly messaging our movers in the field spread over 25+ cities around the country. The best thing about Front is the ability to prioritize messages involving conversations that are more pertinent than others. Some are urgent and need to be handled right away, and others aren't and Front allows the visibility to determine the difference. My personal favorite attribute is the 'following' inbox including all active conversations you're apart of.

It would be great to see front integrate with software used by our company so we wouldn't have to input new contacts once we hire a mover in the field. This may already be available, or in the works.

Front is the best Shared Inbox for collaborative customer support

Bewertet am 18.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Front truly is a dynamic tool for teams looking to improve their internal workflows for external-facing communications. There is some fantastic automation that is built into the platform that has helped streamline and build in consistency for external client-facing communication.

My favorite functionality would be the collaborative chat tools amongst team members for email threads. Its an amazing tool.

The thing I struggled the most to adapt to was the Tags functionality. It is not something we use daily but had a slight learning curve for me and my team.

Brittany Z.
Branche: Buchhaltung
Mit Google übersetzen

Front streamlines all forms of communication!

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Front allows us to automate a lot of our communication and integrates seamlessly with our workflow systems. It has kept my team organized and efficient.

I love that everything is in one place! If I need to see e-mails from multiple client inboxes, it's all in my team inboxes. I can also add as many personal inboxes as I want and all the emails show up in one inbox in Front with color tags to differentiate the actual e-mail addresses they came from. If I need to communicate with my team regarding tasks in Front, the comment tool makes it easy. I can use the Asana integration to create workflow tasks without ever leaving the Front app.

The biggest downside of Front is the pricing. It's a bit expensive for only being one piece of our operational tech stack but we think it's worth it.

Claudia A.
Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Experience using FrontApp

Bewertet am 31.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am still using the application but I am uncertain if we will keep using it to track our metrics and performance. We have used other platforms and will keep trying others to find what best suits our needs.

My boss who is based in another country can keep track of my tickets and the times of response to measure my performance daily. I can follow up via email easily with all my clients.

The platform is too busy, I have all my emails in the same platoform making it too busy and it is challenging to find a ticket assigned to someone else.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 6.0/10

Ryan P.
Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent application for bringing all communication streams together

Bewertet am 31.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Front integrates our accounting, support and sales contact streams all into one place. It also allows us to easily share project updates to the whole team

Front is not quite as good a general email client as GMail.

Greg J.

Better than outlook

Bewertet am 20.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Has made managing emails much easier. Definitely better than outlook

Makes managing incoming emails and shared inboxes much easier. Snoozing emails and arching system is much better than Outlook. Commenting on emails is also great!

Haven't really found anything I dislike so far.

Front has allowed our company to save about a 5 to 1 ROI in time savings

Bewertet am 10.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Major time savings and better organization is the key benefit we get as well as being able to build our own custom plugins.

Front allows teams to work in a more organized flow with incoming emails. One of the ways we have been able to utilize Front has been to group all emails for specific teams into Team inboxes and then team members can take emails out of the queue and work to bring the box to zero. This has saved us a lot of time from trying to organize emails in outlook.

The main selling feature for us however was the ability to create a custom plugin in the panel on the right as well as pull data from the current conversation from the Front API that is well built. This allows us to customize our flow.

Front also has several default integrations some more useful than others. They seem to be growing at a large pace so you can expect to see major enhancements with the product in the future.

The price can be a little high per user and the Enterprise version doesn't seem to offer the kinds of benefits you would want to see for such a large price jump. There also seem to be some features on enterprise that feel like they should be one tier down like user roles and authorization.

Matt P.
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Mit Google übersetzen

Front is the best tool we ever added to our team!

Bewertet am 12.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Front is an amazingly powerful tool backed by a team of professionals who provide us with the ability to manage our email as a team. We work together to help our customers succeed and share an email account — with Front we're able to assign out emails, have thread-specific chats by mentioning team members and use the Sequences feature to send personalized messages to our customers. Using Front has increased our communication internally and has dramatically improved our efficiency when addressing customer requests. Sequences allow us to stay personal and deliver proactive outreach without sacrificing time.

Front is a growing company which means they roll out updates from time-to-time — anytime there are bugs they are quick to address the concerns. The CSM team and technical support have been super helpful anytime we've run into issues.

Antwort von Front

Hi Matt, thanks for taking the time to review Front! We love helping the Instructure team be so efficient :)

Stefany B.
Branche: Immobilien

Organized and Efficient

Bewertet am 13.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My company uses Front in a way that it was not created. I say this because the company accommodated our use rather than letting us go. Because of this allowance, they have made our day to day use of hundreds of emails efficient and effective. We are able to assign incoming email, share with unlimited employees and a number of integrations keeps the app connected to our CRM and other integral apps. Folders allow us to keep a very organized view of our incoming mail stream with employees that are offsite or in different countries.

The number one reason for choosing Front was their phone app. Beautifully designed and easy enough to use by my least technical employee with ease. Compatible with IOS and Android. There are regualr upgrades so they are a growing and innovative group of people.

Their willingness to work with us and even take suggestions for upgrades was a deciding factor to stick with Front.

Easy to use, scalable to any size company and has a fantastic phone app.

No issues so far.

Stefanos S.
Mit Google übersetzen

Excellent tool for a team that has a number of email accounts!

Bewertet am 6.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Centralized mail management was the main reason for choosing Front. It is a great tool indeed.

Front if used correctly can be a powerful service. We use it for our company. Everyone has access to Front with their personal account (after they get invited) and they can manage themselves which inboxes to receive emails from. The main features that I see are the following:

- User friendly interface
- Customization
- Excellent support

All in all I would recommend it for anyone searching for such a service. We are very pleased so far.

Front hasn't got many things going the wrong way. If I should say something that would be that at first glance it might be a bit too much and intimidating to have all those inboxes and emails coming in but after you find your way around Front you realize that it was just wedding jitters! Everything turns out fine in the end :)

Ethan K.
Mit Google übersetzen

Front App made my customer support job a breeze 99% of the time.

Bewertet am 30.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The internal commenting system was instrumental to make sure everyone on the team knew where we were with a specific ticket. The ability to build custom modules for the program allowed our dev team to hook up our customer database to Front to easily search any relevant piece of info we needed without having to leave the program.

They recently updated the UI to be more modern and user friendly, but unfortunately hid or removed a lot of the features that were in the forefront with the old design. You can still access most of them, but they now require a few extra clicks, which can interrupt work flow.

Antwort von Front

Hi Ethan, thanks for taking the time to review Front! We are so pleased to hear how we've made your job easier. And thank you for the constructive feedback on the workflow issues. Our product development team is continuously working on improvements there.

Branche: Internet

Making Working Remotely Easier

Bewertet am 6.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I work remotely, as does the rest of the team I belong to, and using Front to coordinate client emails is essential to presenting a united front in terms of responses and feedback. The ability to tag, comment and reassign is especially helpful in providing clients with a consistent and uniform voice when answering.

If I had something that I like least about Front, it is the problems that can arise from someone re-opening an already archived email. It can cause the email to show up in the inbox of the individual who archived it and nothing can be done with it, and it is a pain to make it re-archive.

Antwort von Front

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review Front! We are so pleased to hear how we've made your job easier. And thank you for the constructive feedback on archive. Our product development team is continuously working on improvements there.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Mit Google übersetzen

Great for collab, not so great for the budget

Bewertet am 30.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We love using this for syncing with Pipedrive - the implementation was easy. The powerful autoresponders are helpful as well. On any given day, we can have a different auto responder, which is great because we're always in a dedicated project on Wednesdays and out of office on Fridays. It's also a bonus that send later is active right out of the box - so when I'm working on emails after my kids are in bed they show up to my clients as sent at 7am the next morning. Set up wasn't too bad since I had already used Support Bee previously. The mobile app is solid as well, though my Android phone tells me it takes a lot of battery power. I wish it was listed as a native email provider on Andoid phones - so right now if I click on a email link in my Pipedrive App, I can't have it open in Front. Front is better than Pipedrive for sending emails since I can drop screenshots inline in emails in Front - something we do on a daily basis. I recommended this to a client who initially liked the idea that it connected with Shopify, showing order information beside each email (see cons for rest of the story). It's normal email stuff works just fine as well - removing formatting, adding bullets, bold, etc all work as expected. As an admin, I like having the ability to make sure my team is keeping on top of shared emails. Additionally, when a teammate needs some help on a message, they can share it with me to help advise them.

Buyer beware on the TOS regarding refunds. I set this up for a client and got them paid up as an annual client with several users. However, it wasn't a good fit for them. I was not pleased to find out Front does not offer pro-rated refunds, which is costing my client a lot of money and jeopardizing my relationship with them. Customer services was unsympathetic. For this reason I can't recommend Front anymore. If a user signs up with an annual plan, they will at some point be losing money, not saving it - unless they cancel on the anniversary of when they started. Just because it's in the TOS doesn't mean it's the right thing to do: Front is one of the companies that needs to learn this.

Mit Google übersetzen

Front offers unsurpassed visibility between customers and your support staff.

Bewertet am 8.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software is the only command center for support that you need to fully engage with customers.

Front allows my support team to fully engage with customers and each other across platforms all within Front. We're able to see the Tweet that customer sent and if they sent multiple emails about an issue. It allows us to give their time the highest value and the highest productivity for ourselves.

Their pricing structure is limiting with cost per user and price hikes for additional features that would benefit the platform and experience for every user. Their support staff can also be slower to respond than would be expected for a support platform.

Branche: Einzelhandel

Great Collaboration Tool but Highly Non-Customizable and Expensive

Bewertet am 2.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

After a year of using it, the software has definitely shown that if you're not collaborating on emails, you've been missing out. BUT, the lack of flexibility in the software has me searching out other options for an email client.

This software makes it easy to collaborate on emails, gives staff accountability, has fair audit features, and if you pay enough money, the ability to create additional roles is also pretty nice.

No built-in spam filtering. Have to use your own email provider for that. Extras like additional roles and the ability to separate teams is too expensive. The software can't be customized aside from creating rules, which don't always cover what you needed done.

Antwort von Front

Hi there, thanks for taking the time to review Front! We're sorry to hear we haven't completely met your needs. We are in the midst of re-evaluating our pricing so hopefully you can reconsider us again soon.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 6.0/10

Neven Z.
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

my review

Bewertet am 25.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like that it pulls so many accounts into one area and lets myself and coworkers manage and send emails as a team from one box but also allows us to work individually. It really comes in handy to be able to assign emails to people and not have to forward and some how mark them to help stay organized.

The forwarding feature somehow got way too complicated. I am not sure why or how the simple method of forwarding an email got split into so many different categories of "in this conversation" "in a new conversation" etc etc. I just want to be able to send the email to others without having issues.

Antwort von Front

Hi Neven, thanks for taking the time to review Front! We are so pleased to hear how we've made your job easier. And thank you for the constructive feedback on forwarding messages. We'll pass this along to our product development team.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Caitlin K.
Mit Google übersetzen

Would highly recommend Front to any growing business

Bewertet am 16.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

First, front streamlines all of our team communication in one place. It allows for teams to have visibility on incoming messages/inquiries, assign them to the appropriate staff member, and even have internal conversations/notes that are not visible to the customer. You can also set reminders, alerts (i.e. snoozing a conversation for a few days), and set time-saving canned/saved responses. It's incredibly user-friendly.

First, It's very expensive.

Sam G.
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Makes Customer Success Simple

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 1.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use a pooled system for our customer success team for accounts in the SMB segment, and Front is our new shared inbox system to facilitate communication between CSMs and customers

Used as a shared inbox for our customer success org and it solves so many problems. Shared inbox, Salesforce integration, and assigning tasks are some highlights

Can be difficult to implement, time consuming to create but saves time in the long run

Madelin W.
Branche: Verbraucherdienste
Mit Google übersetzen

Front helps my company keep up with our work easily and efficiently.

Bewertet am 17.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My company is a call center, and we use Front to help organize and track our leads. Often our customer service department will take web chats, which are then viewed by sales through front. We really enjoy the ability to sort multiple inboxes, add tags as well as comments. We also have many users, so each representative can track the leads they have submitted, tagged or commented on.

We came to a point where our growth was too large for Front alone. We designed our own web application to work in tandem with front, because the reporting was not the easiest to use.

Adam S.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement
Mit Google übersetzen

WOW! A must have if you work for a small business like mine

Bewertet am 2.8.2019

A++

Honestly everything, this app makes our emailing system so organized and easy. Everyone is assigned emails for which location they manage. In my opinion, it's the best app out for email organization for multiple users. Easy to use and we never have had problems with it.

I can't think of any cons for this app, it does everything we need it to do. Employees that we give access learn it so quickly.

Daniel J.
Branche: Konsumgüter

Perfect Mail Organization Software

Bewertet am 6.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Front App, which is a mail management software, hits all the right marks. We use it for e-commerce and received 100s of emails a day. Front has easy to use Filter to filter out the important ones from the unimportant ones. We have used it for over a year and never had a single complaint. We love this app! Also, their customer service (which we rarely use) is A+ as well.

I think they adjusted their pricing a little bit but otherwise all good. We contacted them about pricing and were promptly grandfathered in with our original plan.