Process Street Erfahrungen

Process Street

Plattform für Teamworkflow, Standardbetriebsabläufe und die Verwaltung wiederkehrender Prozesse.

Sortieren nach

Rajul
Rajul
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Versatile tool for process building, getting organised, delegating projects and even writing

Bewertet am 17.10.2017

For anyone who needs to make sense of complexity, this is an invaluable tool, largely because unlike many web tools it's not bloated! The simple, minimalistic interface is ideally designed for clear thinking and has helped me structure not just my existing processes but also develop new ideas.
Lately I've even started to use it to write complex blog posts because it is far more user-friendly and versatile than MS Word or Wordpress, allowing you to import different media types with a click.
There is something relaxing as well as productive about the way this tool is designed.
You can export processes to delegate a complex series of tasks to someone via email and make it look easy.
It is well-priced for what it offers - a tool that can have a real impact on the way you run and grow your business. Support so far has been excellent.

Occasionally crashed in the past when auto-saving - but they seem to have ironed out this and other small glitches.
Inability to add certain formats is annoying at times e.g. tables
I hope they resist the temptation to add too many new features that would make it bloated like everything else. So far it has been kept refreshingly clean and functional - long may this continue!

Stephen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

I Can't Believe How Good This Is!

Bewertet am 16.9.2020

I can't believe how good your tool is! I've tried to manage my business and personal processes over the years with Podio, ClickUp, Toby, ProcessKit, and some other tools – all good – but nothing works as well for my needs as yours. Thanks for the great work!

Process Street has freed up my brain to work *in* my business faster and more efficiently. The result is that I now have more time to work *on* my business.

Since I'm a UI/UX designer, there are a few small things I would change (mostly personal preference). But Process Street is very easy to use and works great!

Tami
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product for the right company, but not the right fit for us.

Bewertet am 3.2.2017

I love the unique way you are able to create internal/external guides using Process St's checklist functionality. It allowed me to break content-rich guides down into super easy to follow (and read), check lists.

The support team are fantastic, I especially loved liaising with Peyton, who took the time out of his night, after hours (I'm based in Aus) to chat to me about my unique use-case and how Process St might be able to help me keep track of my clients, who are all at different stages with us.

Ultimately, there are some key functions I need in order to be able to efficiently keep track of our clients;

>Sorting the home dashboard
> Free read-only access for my team
> And, most importantly, the ability to edit specific check lists without the system editing the template itself.

I'll definitely reconsider Process St in the future if the above functionality is introduced!

Tip: If you run regular IDENTICAL checklists/training programs - definitely give Process St a shot, it will suit you perfectly!

The ability to create internal and external training guides/procedure docs.

The inability to use a template as a starting point, while being able to edit unique check lists for each client as needed (any changes made, edit the template itself).

Shawn
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Process Street is a must have

Bewertet am 26.12.2023

The ease of use for Process Street is extraordinary. A new employee can jump in and not only be navigating, but also making pages within 1 to 3 days,.

Some more tutorials to become a Process Street Subject Matter Expert.

David
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

One of if not the best software we use in our company

Bewertet am 17.7.2020

Support team is extreemely responsive, they have an amazing library of information and trials that are actually helpful. https://www.process.st/help/docs/

It is very clear and easy to use as well as to build processes. The versatility of the tools seems limitless. Integration with other software is great. I specifically like what you can do with teh Run Links.

I would love it if there was field validation for things such as phone numbers zip codes etc. It does exist for emails so they are on the right track.

Tim
  • Branche: Fotografie

Entry Level Utilization of Process Street

Bewertet am 17.2.2023

Online searchable processes and methodology has centralized our "How To's" avoiding duplication of effort in documentation.

We are stepping into adoption for our organization, and the first step was to add our operations processes to the library. It is very easy to add links from Google Docs to our library, and the Operations Manual is now online and up to date. It's available to everyone in the organization.

The lack of direct tie in to our Filemaker database system. The connectors that Process Street have do no connect to Filemaker at the time we did the evaluation. Consequently, migrating to using those features involved duplicating data input, or writing a custom software solution to Filemaker as a conduit, which we may look into funding in the future. Even though we have not utilized all the features in Process Street, we are very happy with what we are using at this stage.

Tallyfy, monday.com und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Process Street

The features we wanted to use were easier to implement in our evaluation
Kyle
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

Our Experience

Bewertet am 13.3.2021

Hi Process Street,

I just wanted to let you know that [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] went above and beyond for our Process Street project. She exceeded all expectations in thoughtfully working through and creating a checklist that I am thrilled to be implementing with my team as of this week. Our process is filled with complex, dynamic scenarios and logic that we struggle to keep on top of, and I am completely confident that because of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] hard work we are going to be miles ahead of our competition for years to come. She was professional, took the challenge seriously, and because of her you now have a loyal customer with an exciting growing business.

Thank you!!

I haven't run into anything that has disappointed me thus yet. They've accomplished every ask.

Kissflow und monday.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Process Street

They could accomplish the dynamic due dates that we needed.
Elaine
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Love automated checklists and have staff (and yourself) ? You’ll love this!

Bewertet am 14.8.2020

Overall experience has been fantastic! Customer service is great and I have really enjoyed the software!

I love checklists, and if you do as well, than you’ll love a Process St.

I wish there was a way to move the tiles of the checklists around on the Home screen as well as be able to color code the tiles.

Airtable

Warum Process Street gewählt wurde

I need checklists with certain controls that is easy to use.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Asana
Michael
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

This is the most powerful software I have ever used.

Bewertet am 9.8.2021

Exceptional and outstanding product with incredible technical support.

Exceptional and outstanding product with incredible technical support.

Powerful. Easy to use. Integrates with all other Apps.

None. There isn't any downside. Nothing.

Jira

Warum Process Street gewählt wurde

More functionality. Easy to use. Integrates with thousands of other Apps.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Microsoft SharePoint und Jira

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Process Street

More functionality. Easy to use. Integrates with thousands of other Apps.
Matt
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great Software

Bewertet am 15.12.2021

We used it for onboarding (both client and employee) and the checklists were an ideal way to manage both processes. Streamlined everything, made things clear, and was easy to use.

The ease of use and customization features. Almost overwhelming.

How difficult it was to get employees to engage with it.

Notion

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Process Street

It had the easiest and most comprehensive workflow settings.
Riccardo
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Looking for a better way to manage your workflow? This is it

Bewertet am 31.7.2021

As I'm always trying to be more efficient, I like the fact that Process Street focuses on helping users with that. First of all, it does so through templates. Sure, you can create one from scratch and save it for future use but why reinventing the wheel if someone else has already done a good portion of the work for you? There seem to be a template for almost anything, which is great because it means that you can browse through the template library, pick the appropriate one and customize it to make it your own in a matter of a few seconds.

If there's something you do o na regular basis or on specific days (e.g. every Monday morning), then you're going to love this one. Process Street lets you automate tasks and schedule workflows!

And what you do in Process Street doesn't have to stay there... the platform integrates and can be used in combination with a bunch of other tools thanks to its Zapier integration.

I feel that Process Street works well when it comes to streamlining processes and creating to-dos but by itself it may not be the best tool for managing big projects. So, for me, this is the thing I like the least – I'd prefer to use one tool for all things project management, tasks and workflows instead of having to use one tool for some things and one – or several – tool(s) for others.

Sharon

ease of use - 10

functionality - 10
customer service - 10
ease of use - 10

I love the conditional logic and piping abilities.
I love that I am able to train new employees simply by telling them to follow the steps in a process.
I love the scheduling feature.

I wish you would do the following:
1. Go back to the blue cards on active workflows. I really do not love the new look or flow.
2. Make it so we can duplicate or drag and drop a task already created in one workflow to another workflow. Sometime you just need a few pieces of the process to create your new process and having to duplicate the entire workflow then delete what you do not need is time consuming.
3. I wish the scheduling view was not in the blue card version but in a list where I could see an entire year, and had the ability to search and filter.
4. I would like to understand how the scheduling feature works in relation to 'due after' 'set offsets'. I am not sure but I do think that if you select a due date this is the date the person who is assigned to it gets the email. I've had trouble figuring this out.

Jim

Property Management Company

Bewertet am 2.7.2020

It allows the manager and the assistant to fully see what is in process and who it is waiting on. Nothing is in our heads any longer and best of all, no step is forgotten or overlooked because we are able to create Stops in the process so certain required steps or documents are collected before moving forward. Our compliance and process automation have skyrocketed because of this product.

The cost or lack of ability to easily add a LOT of external users to do one or two clicks in the process. That would be really cool to include that.

Todoist und Trello
David
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Great Process Management Software

Bewertet am 20.10.2021

One of the top 3 software companies I've used. Their focus on engaging their customers is impressive and makes me feel like I'm important to them.

I love the how easy it is to use on every level. A beginner can understand the basic ideas and being to use a task list within minutes. The next level of creating templates is a bit more complex, but intuitive. Advanced features such as integration with Zapier, automation, permissions, etc. take more work, but easy to self-learn. Again, intuitive.

The thing I like the most about Process St is how responsive they are to feature and support requests. They take the time to understand every suggestion.

As we are a manufacturing environment, many workers don't have access to workstations/mobile platforms. Checklists are not formatted for printing efficiently.

Clive
Clive
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Super flexible and highly dependable - what's not to love?!?!

Bewertet am 29.12.2021

Our journey with Process Street started out with a quest to digitize a paper checklist. It soon grew to much more than that and it helps us to ensure clean handoffs from department to department, deliver company-wide training and maintain consistency.

Ease of customization, clever automation & the Inbox function. Building a template and then running multiple Checklists (Reports) off that has helped us to deliver a consistent method of tracking not only what needs to be done, but with the easy-to-build content, provides plenty of instruction on how to do it! With each Task in a Checklist also being assignable to a team member or department, it's a great way to ensure clean handoffs and put the job squarely in the hands of the next in line.

Tough to criticize anything about the product!

Donna
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Excellent & Easy to Use

Bewertet am 11.9.2021

My experience with Process Street has been exceptional and I would recommend it to any business.

Process Street is easy to use and brings a big advantage to businesses as well as their employees especially if you have remote employees. All I have to do is go to Process Street and my work flow is there waiting for me. I know what tasks are waiting and which are of higher priority. It even shows me what files are already in my inbox and it shows what files will be incoming. I have worked through other companies similar to Process Street but overall I like Process Street the best. I like the way it automatically saves my work for me so I never have to worry if something, per say, such as the electricity flickers, etc., my work is still there. Yes, this has happened and I was in a panic and yes, my work was still there. The advantage of the part of their system that I work in is that the information I input is readily available to other team members without having to go to documents and search through to find a clients file and pull it up which can take time. Everything is right there. Simple and easy and right at your fingertips.

I would love to have the ability to communicate with other team members prior to completing the tasks but I may not be set up for that yet as I am still relatively new.

Devin

Helpful software

Bewertet am 16.12.2019

Good. We enjoy the product and the people

Good. We enjoy the product and the people

It has really allowed us to become a process driving company. Less ambiguity and better consistency of service.

The user interface could be better. How the information is displayed to the user should be more customization.

Kimberly
Kimberly
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Perfect for checklists, SOPs, and workflows

Bewertet am 9.7.2020

When people mentioned Process.St when it first came out, I thought it was some kind of checklist tool like Wunderlist. When I got into a trial, I realized it wasn't. It was so much more! Not only can you create checklists, but you can assign different people to tasks within the checklist, collect information from clients, create deadlines based on other info or deadlines, and more!

My only complaints:
Process.St recently changed the plan names and my plan didn't get the new updates.
It can get a little pricey as your team grows and free guest accounts have little capability.

Kelsey
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I couldn't do my job without process street

Bewertet am 8.9.2023

I love that I'm able to easily see what I need to do now or have done in the past with every client I'm working with. I'm able to clearly write out everything that needs to be done for every process we have in my department so that those processes are completed every time, on time.

I wish you could add in special tasks to individual processes. These are tasks that rarely come up or have a specific one time task for one client that would be nice to add into a to do list without editing it for future flows.

• Branche: Essen & Trinken

Simple to Use and Effective

Bewertet am 24.6.2020

Good. No complaints really.

Good. No complaints really.

Sometimes, keeping things ultra simple makes for the most effective processes. This is what we wanted and could easily describe our processes in Process Street in a way that any user without any special training could pick up quickly. Everyone understands checklists.

The UI for setting up processes and editing steps can be a bit quirky/unintuitive - but once you figure it out once - you can get past it. Last time I checked, there is no mobile app - though it does have a mobile friendly website (at time of writing this review). As a manager, I would like to receive alerts when processes are getting blocked stuck in a stage for too long.

Marianne
  • Branche: Vermögensverwaltung

Best system ever!

Bewertet am 20.10.2021

Amazing team and support

Amazing team and support

The team was amazing - they helped us with creating templates that made it so that our team could plug and play the workflows.

Learning the integrations takes time - it required some training

Erica
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Process Street keeps us in check!

Bewertet am 18.10.2021

We love the ability to have the entire team on the same page when it comes to major projects. As a tech startup, we have a lot going on at once and a ton of moving pieces - moving quickly! Process Street keeps our teams aligned and processes in check.

Cost to add each additional user would really be the only note

Adrienne
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Complete customer requested tasks quickly

Bewertet am 8.9.2023

Overall I've had a good experience with Process Street. The only thing that would make it better is a better slack integration, otherwise I'm quite pleased with the service!

I like the process street allows me to easily track requests that come in from my customers and respond to the customer to let them know the task has been completed. The ability to send an email to the customer directly from Process Street is a huge benefit. I also like the ability to use Process Street to submit bugs to my own tech team and track their progress through review and completion.

The thing that I think has the most room for improvement are the slack notifications. They are very helpful in quickly letting me know something needs to be addressed, but I am often unable to complete the action within slack. It isn't easy to navigate to the web browser from slack, so I need to go access either the email notification or manually go to the Process Street site.

Paul

Extremely powerful, effective tool for helping us organize our SOPs and organizational...

Bewertet am 24.1.2018

Versatile. Customizable. Powerful integration with other apps through Zapier. Excellent tutorials and instructions. Outstanding blog posts with broad range of business advice and perspective. Very, very impressed with this product and the way it has developed over the last couple of years. We use it every day and continue to see ways that it can help improve our company. Highly recommended.

I don't have any critical feedback, really. Offering more flexibility with rich text formatting on outgoing emails, and the ability for emails to contain GSuite email signatures of the sender by default would be a nice-to-have, but this is a really minor item.

Fersie Vele
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Fersie - process street experience

Bewertet am 1.9.2023

I had a great time using process street. I have fast working experience especially when

I like the most on documents generation I can create a work flow and share to my colleagues and also the private library where I can store my personal workflow process.My overall experience using process street was amazing.

I think the navigator like insert file, link, add photo. I can't paste the screenshot of documents like picture I just have to add it from the save photo in my device. I would suggest this feature add a screenshot image.