PhoneBurner Erfahrungen

PhoneBurner

Power Dialer und Outbound-Call-Center-Software.

Sortieren nach

Christopher
Christopher
  • Branche: Computer-Software

SOFTWARE PAID FOR ITSELF ON THE FIRST DAY

Bewertet am 28.8.2019

It's been wonderful. It took my teams calls from 80-100 to 300+ within the first day. Not to mention, I'm getting 20-30 follow ups per person per day! It's a little early to tell, but just one conversion from a single day would pay for the software for a year.

It's simple, fast, customer support and onboarding is great. Plus, it rakes in money like you wouldn't beleive.

If I was being picky, I'd like the option of at least one number free with the software instead of having to purchase other numbers, but that's more of a business model problem than a software issue.

Kelsey

Game. Changer.

Bewertet am 22.5.2019

Biggest benefit is the time saved. It will change how you structure your an entire day.

PhoneBurner has been a total game changer for my job. I'm responsible for a database of about 1500 and counting clients that I regularly followup with to varying degrees. While emails and texts are always great, nothing beats a phone call. PhoneBurner is the only reason I'm able handle anywhere from 80-100 a day while still getting me regular regular work done.

Favorite features:

* Interface is incredibly user friendly

* Caller ID can be set to your number (or a local number) and all return calls will go to your personal line regardless

* Pre-recorded voicemails so you can tailor them to the type of calls you're making.

* Call session recordings (optional, but I really like being able to refer back to calls I made for training or missed info)

* Dial Sessions can be easily picked back up if you didn't get through one.

* Their support/customer service team has always been incredibly helpful and pleasant. Something you don't think about until you're having a bad experience elsewhere.

* Super easy to upload contacts. They've done a lot to eliminate as much manual work as possible. If you can export your contacts into an excel sheet you're looking at a 2 minute, organized upload. And if not, their support team is so helpful.

* Pays for itself with the time you're able to save

Can't recommend it enough.

I honestly can't think of much. Occasionally it will bug and not connect to a number which you have to pay attention to. That's rare though.

Luis

Easy to Use

Bewertet am 20.3.2019

As a overall, it is a good experience and make my job easy when I need to call a lot of phone numbers.

Easy to use, tech friendly, it's easy to find the feature, easy upload leads list and to keep a record.

Sometimes it becomes slow and freezes. Sometimes when using the pause it does not work and dial the phone number and when you click pause again, the call is cut off and goes on to the next one. I do not like that you can not return on the call without having to close the dialing window.

John
John
  • Branche: Versicherung

Worked ok

Bewertet am 12.8.2022

There are enough alternatives that when I need a dialer I'll go to one that actually cares about the customer.

There is a definite learning curve but it does what it's supposed to do.

I asked for a credit since I hadn't used the product but had been paying for it for the last 5 months and was told that isn't something they do. I wasn't planning on stopping the service but I did because of their poor business ethic.

Antwort von PhoneBurner

Our team is fully committed to our customers and your success. We offer a monthly service that can be cancelled anytime, but cannot offer refunds months after the fact based on level of usage. Still, we offered you an extension as a courtesy, despite the fact that you had regularly logged in to the product during this time. Should you ever decide to, our team is always here to help you get the most out of our software and your outreach. We wish you every success!

Trevor
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best power dialer out there!

Bewertet am 18.3.2019

I have been using PhoneBurner within my company for quite some time now and can easily say it is the most efficient software out there. Using PhoneBurner has allowed us to increase our outbound productivity by a large margin and I highly recommend it to all businesses shopping around for power dialer software.

Some of my favorite features of PhoneBurner include scripts, automatic voicemails and emails because of how much they increase our contact ratios and allow us to reach such high volume when dialing prospects.

We are now 12 months in to this software and I haven't had any complaints yet. The set up was easy and our inside sales team absolutely loves it!

Nicole

Worth Every Penny

Bewertet am 25.3.2019

I use this on a daily basis. it has increased my ability to reach out to customers that I otherwise would miss if I were to hand dial. the voicemail feature wherein it can leave a message while I move on to the next call is invaluable.
It is definitely a time saver.

it is user friendly and was easy to learn

there is nothing I can really say that I do not like about the software

Jerry

Phoneburner=profits

Bewertet am 11.5.2019

Phone burner does the tedious tasks for me, so I can do more of what I do best......sell 😀

Ease of use.....included updates usually have excellent features enhancing it's use. Will be considering the text feature soon, for instance.

Also the customizing on the user end is amazing, but still quite "ready to use" on day one.

Also excellent compatibility with Sakesforce.

The overall look and graphics were bland, but frankly the last update or two tremendously improved that.

Erik
  • Branche: Versicherung

Amazing product

Bewertet am 9.3.2019

I have been using PhoneBurner for years, always a great experience and easy to shut off the account when a project is over.

I can make hundreds of phone calls in half a day where it used to take me a whole week to do the same.

Don’t really have any complaints about phone burner

David
  • Branche: Vorstandsbüro

PhoneBurner Rocks!

Bewertet am 9.5.2019

Outstanding - say no more.

Outstanding - say no more.

I make 4x the amount of average calls using PhoneBurner and the software makes me incredibly efficient by leaving voicemail and email at the same time with one click.

No cons - it’s very user friendly and works really well.

Johnny
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Phoneburner allows me to get a full day's work done in 3 hours!

Bewertet am 13.3.2019

10 year customer. Silly to sell by phone without it.

10 year customer. Silly to sell by phone without it.

Functionality. Easy to load leads. Phoneburner allows me to get a full day's work done in 3 hours!

Ease of use (more functions than I need)

Antwort von PhoneBurner

That's great to hear! Thanks for being such a terrific and loyal client :)

Alan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I've tried them all, believe me.

Bewertet am 11.4.2017

As for functionality, service, price, ease of use, transparency, and consistency Phone Burner is in a league of its own. No hidden fees or charges, no miscellaneous feature upgrades that cost money, no paying per minute on top of the monthly fee. Phone Burner does what it says it does, and quite honestly, does it even better than it claims. Get the free trial if you don't believe me, you'll be sold - at least I was.

There is not a feature you need that Phone Burner doesn't provide. I have a team that varies in experience levels, and technical aptitude and they all enjoy Phone Burner far more than any of the others we have tried (We have tried them all, yes, even that one) - Everything is so intelligently designed that it's a plug and play application, and the customizations of dispositions couldn't be easier. The customer service is helpful, kind, and consistent. I've had systems prior where we were actually billed for trouble shooting - Phone burner's LEAD ENGINEER went as far as to help me with a CSV file I was admittedly getting jammed up with. It should also be mentioned that the price-point is lower than the competitors and if you are debating on a CRM the automation of the Phone Burner platform out of the box is deeper and more intuitive than many systems I've made the mistake of paying for prior. Phone Burner has it all - it's really that simple.

I wish they integrated with my ZOHO CRM but importing - updating files - exporting back isn't bad because of all the customization available. Most importantly word around the campfire is they're going to be integrating with the Zoho CRM sooner than later.. looking forward to that.

Darral
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Essential for reaching large groups

Bewertet am 29.5.2019

Overall, PhoneBurner beats any alternatives I have tried in todays market given the rules of auto dialing. While it can never be compared to old fashioned predictive dialers, it DEFINITELY holds the #1 spot today.

The ability to load large lists and dial those down immediately, without manual processes, is the best part of the application. Another great feature is the newer list loading tool, which allows you to create a new folder for the contacts on the fly, making organized call campaigns really easy to start.

Limitations on sort options are a pain to work around, but workable. It would also be helpful to have more integrations like an easy ServiceNow integration.

Monica
  • Branche: Bankwesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

What a great program for business!

Bewertet am 5.12.2018

I enjoy the ease of my day when it is time for the calling out. Often times, I am working on other things and I use to dread making my own leads but now it is simply and quick and allows me more time to focus on the calls instead of "WHO" I am calling.

Thank you PhoneBurner!

I love that when it is time to cold call to generate more business, there is ease with clicking an uploaded list and just dialing. No fussing over who to call next! The dialer keeps dialing!

Sometimes, I accidentally hang up and the "Talking time" doesn't really register for my employer.

There already has been a resolution with this!!! I have noticed that when I hang up, it asks me "Are you done? It gives me the opportunity to call back in and jump in where I left off!

Ida
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great for making my job easier!

Bewertet am 6.1.2022

Overall, it has been a huge improvement and helped us reach more students

Overall, it has been a huge improvement and helped us reach more students

The features are easy to access, and the processes easy to learn. It's easy to go back if you have made a mistake and within the call, the features are also easy to access. Importing contacts is simple and listening to recordings is very easy compared to other software we have used to do so

Sometimes the dialer screen can be a bit overwhelming and we have experienced unexplained glitches while dialing

Nicky
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Game changer for sales calls.

Bewertet am 7.4.2020

My overall experience has been really good. PhoneBurner has increased the amount of calls we are able to make leading to more productivity which equals a win win for my sales team.

I really like that the program it can be used with ease and you're able to make so many more calls rather than manually dialing out.

It took me about a day or two to catch up with the fast pace of the program but you can always pause your dialing session to pace yourself.

xavier
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Phome burner is a game changer

Bewertet am 30.12.2021

My business skyrocket once i change to phone burner its the new way to call ppl

My business skyrocket once i change to phone burner its the new way to call ppl

I love how it send emails and voicemail with in one click

There is nothing i can say that i like the least about phone buerner, it does it job. sometimes the calls drop from fax or internet noise but thats about it.

Marie

PhoneBurner Actually Makes Cold Calling Fun

Bewertet am 11.8.2020

It really did make Cold Calling Fun!

It really did make Cold Calling Fun!

I liked how the users could set up the layout on what is most critical to them when going through the lists. I also like filtering lists and abilbity to move from folder to folder. Also, I found that the calendar makes the lists of names that are ready to be called each day as a reminder.

I guess the only thing that bothered me is that when someone hung up on your when they were not interested you couldn't really tell. So I noticed that whomever I was talking to suddenly became silent and must of hung up without knowig that they did.

Carla

Great Tool

Bewertet am 31.1.2020

The tool helps our sales team reach out to more prospects daily and the customizability is really effective!

We love that the software is constantly evolving for the better, and that the technical support is always responsive and willing to help.

There's nothing we don't love about this software.

• Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

PhoneBurner is extremely easy to use and produces results quicker than any other.

Bewertet am 6.5.2018

PhoneBurner works so well that we saw increases in productivity in just one day. We experience fewer hang-ups, quicker connections, and an extremely reliable dialer that we love using.

There are very few cons to using PhoneBurner because it works so well for our agents and dialing purposes. Some reports may take some time to export but this is such a minor inconvenience that we rarely even notice.

Rodrigo
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Make my life easier

Bewertet am 21.6.2019

Very good, not give them and excellent since there is always room for improvements

Easy to use, reliable and with a lot of features.

Reporting, need to be able to customize the reports for the users. (Example, divide the phones per zone)

Shane
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung

Best Speed Dialer on the Market

Bewertet am 23.6.2022

I love the product and it helps me manage my day and quadruplicate my call volume compared to individual dialing and some of the other products on the market. Very easy to use and will pay dividends for companies who choose to use the product.

Integration with software applications (e.g. salesforce)
No pause or beeps for call recipients
Ability to utilize my phone number in caller ID

The only function I would find helpful is an integration with Outreach.

Tony
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great Tool To Prospect and manage my contacts!

Bewertet am 5.5.2022

My overall experience has been great. It has been very helpful in managing my workload and contacts.

I like that it keeps me focused and I can bang out dozens of calls in a short amount of time.

I can't think of anything off hand. It works great with my CRM.

Everything you need to stay connected

Bewertet am 15.4.2018

The users are alerted in real time when the emails are opened, the links are clicked, the videos are displayed, the attached files are displayed, etc. for a perfectly programmed follow-up. SmartSender is also integrated with "Retargeting" (Retargeting), which allows users to post targeted ads while surfing the web, Facebook or Twitter.

PhoneBurner allows you to be constantly communicated without interference with your customers. The best thing is that each call stays registered and that helps a lot to the improvements that you should make to the attention to your clients. Without a doubt, it is very effecient.

I think they should give more time to their free trial so that entrepreneurs can make use of this wonderful software. Or at least they can create a cheaper version for the small businesses that are emerging. No doubt they will have many successes

Kai
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Best time saver!

Bewertet am 18.6.2019

I love using phone burner. I can get more done in an hour with phone burner than I can throughout most of the day! All business is conversation and this allows me to do just that! I can make about 20 outbound dials an hour using this program, including voicemails and connects! Love it and would be with out it! Thanks Phone Burner!

I should use it more often to be sure I am getting my money's worth monthly!

Tobie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

The ULTIMATE efficiency tool!

Bewertet am 3.4.2020

The Ease of use and the fact that is saves me so much time.

More compatibility with more programs would be nice!

Antwort von PhoneBurner

Thanks so much for the kind words Tobie. It's great to hear how productive you've been. Regarding compatibility, we integrate with 150+ tools and growing. Please reach out if there's one in particular you'd like to connect with. Perhaps we integrate already or will sometime soon. Cheers!