CrazyCall Bewertungen

CrazyCall

Cloud-Telefonie für den Vertrieb.

4.9/5 (34 Bewertungen)

Records Your Important Conversations In Case You Forget

Bewertet am 12.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My job involves a lot of time on the phone talking to clients, stock brokers and fund managers. Since I wear many hats, there are times when I can forget what one person needs or miss something they said during our conversation. This can happen when I’m multitasking and not able to write things down. With the help of CrazyCall, this program has eased the pressure and helped me keep track of my important phone conversations. The recording feature allows me to play back our conversations which I do at the end of the day before work ends. With CrazyCall, I can be more organized and efficient. It teaches me to prioritize my projects accordingly.

Not much to comment on because I like their service. Perhaps an additional perk would be to add a video conference call feature that is recordable so we can keep track of the conversations.

Antwort von CrazyCall

Thanks for sharing your thoughs! We're really happy we can help with your day-to-day work :)

Konstantinos K.
Mit Google übersetzen

Exceptional Customer Service, Very Efficient Tool for Outbound Projects. Needs inbound to become absolutely top-notch

Bewertet am 17.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

We are using CrazyCall for more than a year now for our call center focusing on outbound campaigns (telesales & surveys). The experience was very positive from the pre-sales part, and it got even better after we got on board. Any issue or question is addressed in a very easy and efficient manner by the support team.
The platform is easy to administer, the sound quality is very good and the features and functionalities, although a work in progress, are getting richer by the month. On top of that, the support team has proven it is striving to accommodate off-the-shelf feature-related requests.
If you are focused on outbound and are looking for a cloud-based, sound solution, I would definitely consider CrazyCall. Keep up the good work guys

Easy to administer at all levels, general settings, users and campaigns
Flexible scripting tool
Very good sound quality
Exceptional customer service
Team very responsive to customer requests
Integrated email functionality

Inbound functionality not yet developed
No custom report building capabilities
SMS/social media not integrated

Mit Google übersetzen

An extremely easy to use program that we can access from any browser, a wonderful feature.

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 7.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has raised our level of organization and management more than any other addition to our current workflow. It's helped cheapen our operation, increase the quality of our calls, and create powerful reports of any kind.

Initially we were concerned that the connection through web browsers could be compromised, but network quality has generally been excellent. After having used it for just a little bit of time, we're very satisfied with CrazyCall.

Antwort von CrazyCall

Thanks for the 5 stars! :)

Karla L.

Good sound quality

Bewertet am 27.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It is a fairly easy to use application and as you get involved with it your knowledge increases and so your speed when working on it, has a very good sound quality.

In a job where the flames are endless CrazyCall has been very helpful, from being able to record calls in an orderly manner, to keep track of the cases that we have both in favor and negatively, this application has managed to improve our performance and increase our quality of service.

The download of information from the cloud is usually somewhat slow.

Hi Karla,
thanks for sharing your opinion! :) We're super happy to see how beneficial CrazyCall has been for your business.

Easy and Simple to use

Bewertet am 27.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Covers all the necessary features for customer service. File transfer is not featured by most software similar to CrazyCall. The process of our call documentation did change after we discovered CrazyCall. The support team was easy to contact regarding our problems and difficulties.

The team had a difficulty with the setup for a while, but after contacting the support team, it was then easily setup. No more further disadvantages faced while using CrazyCall.

Antwort von CrazyCall

Thank you for the review! It keeps us motivated. Our support team says hi! :)

Juan carlos C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use and communicate with teams!

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 28.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

1. You can organize all your calls in dashboards.
2. You can listeng any outbound call and tracking It.
3. Transfer all your contacts.
4. Easy to use.
5. Automating calling.

1. In the analyze data, It should be a great Idea to implement differents views or If it is posible conected to power BI to have different dashboards.

Kacper P.
Mit Google übersetzen

Best inteligent for yours call center

Bewertet am 8.1.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I had pleasure to work with Crazy Call for over one year. Application is fast growing giving the users all functions that they need and are wondering about. Every part of application looks like it's designed with cautious about functionality so every function you'll find will help you to make cold-calling, monitor it, couch your team and measure their performance.

CrazyCall API helped me in syncing gathered information to my CRM systems and automatically transfer there info about every won deal.

CrazyCall support is taking very good care about customers so every ticket is fixed in blazing time with highest customer service rate.

I would never change this soft for any else.

Complete solution that could rise your sales team performance
Still growing and adding great functions
Best customer service ever

Iliana D.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great tool for sales teams

Bewertet am 26.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are able to keep a full pipeline thanks to them.

Crazy Call provides a great solution for teams looking for an advanced dialer software to generate leads. We use their robo dialer, and our sales teams generate a lot of appointments for sales.

We had to go through their initial launch phase, - they improved their tool and service very quickly

Antwort von CrazyCall

Thanks Iliana, it's awesome to hear we can help you :)

Best ROI on Calls

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 27.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

It was very easy to set up and that's always a good start. The support for this app is outstanding and they are very quick to help and assist. Easy way to manage sales and ensure you don't lose out on the quality of the calls. Best for call centers.

I would recommend to ensure you ask all the questions when setting up as it will work better than going back and forth.

7.0/10
Pablo T.
Mit Google übersetzen

A program that teaches you to have a better business

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 19.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

In my search on the internet to provide a better service to my clients I got this call recorder, very useful to record the calls of my clients and learn from the opinion of them. Claims, suggestions, appreciations are necessary to build a solid business and this tool allows me to listen to calls again to establish better sales strategies and improve my products

Sometimes the download of information from the cloud is slow, however it is not a big obstacle to exploit the capabilities of this service

Antwort von CrazyCall

Thanks for great review, Pablo! We are happy you found our software so useful!

Joy P.
Mit Google übersetzen

Definitely works better than I expected!

Bewertet am 2.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am a supervisor in a personal care home and multitask is my middle name! I'd either write messages on my hand if I had a pen handy, or I'd try like crazy to remember exactly which resident just received a call that their loved one was coming in to see them because I was in the middle of half a dozen other things! Not an issue with this software! I've been so much more organized and no calls forgotten or subjects missed.

The ease of use is definitely the best. Not over complicated at all.

I haven't had any issues whatsoever what this software.

Hi Joy,

I'm really happy you enjoy our software so much! Such reviews keeps us going :)

Jhon S.

Crazycall review

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 12.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

crazycall improve the efficiency of the call center and monitor its live performance also allows an in-depth analysis of the performance of consultants and complete projects

there are no custom report creation capabilities
the download of information from the cloud becomes somewhat slow

Antwort von CrazyCall

Thanks for the kind review!

Making calls through CrazyCall

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 5.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It’s nice to have the dashboard on CrazyCall to visually see your progress when making calls through a list. You can clearly see how many people are on the phones and how many calls have been made or still need to be made.’

There seem to be some minor glitches still with the software that make it freeze up occasionally which can be frustrating but typically if you restart your computer before using it, it should work pretty well.

Thanks for the review!

7.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Intuitive software and great support!

Bewertet am 9.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Super easy and intuitive to use! You can start to work with it after a quick webinar. I like the automatic calls and recording tools. Great level of sound quality also. The support team is always helpful.

Currently, I have nothing to complain. Maybe they can improve the reports section.

Antwort von CrazyCall

Thanks for the review! I'm really happy to hear you like our software. It really keeps us going!

Fabricio G.

Very productive

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 3.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software is very easy to use and manage at all levels. He does everything he says in the description.

It is very difficult to say that is what I do not like about this software, is very good its price is quite low for all the benefits offered by CrazyCall. Something bad doesn't have.

Fabricio,
thanks for the great review! It's always a please to hear such kind words and we are really happy you find our solution so useful!

Tom D.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great budget friendly app for telesales campaigns

Bewertet am 10.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Think this is the perfect app for those in search for a simple, pay-as-you go telesales app. Great interface, good call quality and cheap rates. Their support is outstanding.

- Great interface
- Powerdialler smoothly runs you through your campaigns
- Cheap call rates
- Good call quality
- Great support

- Limited reporting in their free plan
- No inbound possibilities yet

Cezary K.

eCommerce Sales increase

Bewertet am 5.10.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

we were looking for a way to personalize Customer experience on a new level in our eCommerces and follow it with top notch Client Serivce - Crazy Call made it possible with little to none IT Development from our side; our Clients receive the proper attention they need and we can do it with ease

- easy to setup
- cloud based
- value for money

Mirella W.

High quality, innovating app

Bewertet am 26.4.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Great benefit of CrazyCall is its simplicity. Once you’ve get to know this app (which also isn’t hard at all) you won’t even think about switching to something different. Since we’ve started using CrazyCall our agents experience improved, it’s quicker and simpler than it’s ever been. More, our performance is actually higher!

I would honestly recommend this app, it’s good for you ;)

Łukasz C.

Excelent Tool

Bewertet am 27.1.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Excellent for creating, managing, and keeping business opportunities. CrazyCall is a highly sales tool that helps manage your company. CrazyCall bring our business on next step.

Karol ¿.

Crazy Call - great work tool

Bewertet am 13.4.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Crazy Call, above all, is about improving call center efficiency and monitoring its performance live.
But that's not all. On top of improving key indicators, Crazy Call's innovative interface translates significantly into better comfort of work for agents and consultants. Managers, on the other hand, receive a solution which collects all key parameters in one place, while all decisions can be made without the help of your IT support team. This increases the operational efficiency and, as a result, management is more effective and always backed by reliable information.

Tomasz K.

Crazy Call

Bewertet am 4.3.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Crazy Call is a tool that rapidly improves efficiency, and thus increases profits not just by achieving the same results at lower cost. CC will also improve on these results. The advantage is two-fold: better results, achieved at lower cost. It also allows in-depth performance analysis of consultants and whole projects.

I honestly can not imagine a more effective project management tool than Crazy Call.

Antwort von Crazy Call

Call Center Inter Galactica is our first client, therefor it is even more than pleasant to know, that we have met business goals and helped building business.

Easy of use and very effective

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 9.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to administer at all levels, general settings, users and campaigns Flexible scripting tool Very good sound quality Exceptional customer service Team

Some undocumented features only available when you know where to look for them. Platform developed faster than its documentation. - cloud-based, which can be an issue for some customers

Antwort von CrazyCall

Thanks for the awesome review!

P.S. Our support team says Hi! :)

Jan B.
Mit Google übersetzen

Great for highly integrated setups

Bewertet am 10.1.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

We have been using Crazy Call for some months now in a highly integrated setup with marketing automation suites (Selligent, IBM Campaign). We cannot love it more for flexibility and very precisie reporting. Every single stage can be monitored and trigger activities in other channels. Very useful when you try to carve ****-channel experience.

- scalability
- friendly API
- precise triggers
- powerful reporting

- some undocumented features only available when you know where to look for them. Platform developed faster than its documentation.
- cloud-based, which can be an issue for some customers

Marek S.

Top Notch Software

Bewertet am 8.1.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Crazy call is the trustyworthy software. Interface and reports are more than sufficient. Support is responsive and dependable. I cannot imagine our sales process without it.

Easy of use and very effective