4,6
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Excellent so far!

Bewertet am 24.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The simplicity of the product is a huge plus for us. I know this is a subjective thing but it's not bogged down with features and for us it has just what we need.

The mobile app is specifically for the field worker (admins can log in to the mobile site). For us this is huge b/c with our previous solution there was a single app for field workers and admins, and even though you could control things with roles/rights, both workers and admins saw essentially the same interface. Less than ideal. We want our field workers focused and need the app to be super simple for them to quickly and easily use to get the job done.

Integration: perhaps the biggest things for us. Nearly all similar solutions had zero or nearly no integration beyond accounting (Quickbooks, etc) and payments (Stripe, etc). Call of Service has those and also Zapier integration, which of course opens it up to hundreds of integrations. While the Zapier integration is very basic at the moment they are actively building it out and we've been assured that a robust offering is around the corner.

Support: so far has been fantastic. Very fast, helpful support. They seem to genuinely care about their customers.

No cons really to speak of for us. So far we are extremely happy. If something changes I'll see about updating this review.

Soubhi A.

Simple & Easy

Bewertet am 20.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

After trying out several different platforms for my business job scheduling I found Call of Service a very simple and easy platform to work with. The structure of both the App version and Admin Panel are easy to navigate through which is a bonus when you have to enter information from a client who is on the phone. Time is money and a waiting customer on the phone becomes annoyed if kept on the call for too long while you try enter information they will hang up and go. There is no need to jump between 2 pages to alter the Service Items information as they can be directly edited on the job card and any edited information will reflect the invoice.
I was amazed how quickly the updates to the program were, as any suggestions I made to the support team were implemented (other companies told me that they can't make changes or it will cost too much to customize).
My techs in the field love the simplicity of the field App and have been happy with how simple it is to use. The Admin Panel is also very simple to use everything is in front of you, a bonus is all unscheduled jobs appear on the the side as default (when logged into on the computer) when you go to the Schedule page (on other platforms you need to select this every time you go into the schedule page) this is handy as it reminds you of the jobs waiting to be scheduled.
Call of Service has streamlined my bookings and job allocations and has given me more time to do productive work.
A few features that would make Call of Service even better is when it can integrate with accounting software (apparently it is in the pipeline). This feature will make invoicing a breeze while sending all the invoice information to my accounting software.

**Tip don't signup with any company until they let you try a trial version of their platform system as they promise their system can do many things and say they can customize the product to suit your business, but then say it is limited when you sign and get to use it!**

Easy to use, support was always there even when using the trial version

No accounting integration

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Con M.
Branche: Computer-Software
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great, simple to use, very intuitive application

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 23.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The customer support has been excellent. Extremely fast responses from the developer.

It is easy. Once it is set up and configured properly, any non-technical person can figure it out.
It really is that easy

It lacks certain features. No Inventory, No integration into accounting software. Very limited in customisation without paying for it

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Danny R.

Great but very slow

Bewertet am 20.9.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The system is great, but very slow.

To refresh takes ages.

We have very fast fibre internet here and its slow with this so I don't know how anyone else gets on.

I would say this is a major issue, its one of those things that you just don't need, you make your systems more efficient, but then deal with the system (that is supposed to make things be more efficient) being very slow, it kind of defeats the point a little bit.

But as I said the system is perfect for us, but its frustratingly slow :(
Mo is a good guy and the Customer service seems very good, we haven't had to deal with them too much as its very intuitive.

So, this should be seen as constructive because you have a good system but it needs to be more responsive.

Thanks
Dan

Antwort von Call of Service

Thanks for the constructive criticism. We have evaluated the performance of the system and enhanced the overall performance and response time.

Etim T.
Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
Untern. Größe: 13-50 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We've tried quite a few software's.

Bewertet am 19.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use, Ability to schedule jobs that are continuous, Invoice creation, ability to create reports of jobs done or any other report.

It is a very good system, easy on the eye, unlike some other softwares that contain so many features they look clustered.

One thing i would love to be added is the ability to tick a job as done and not needing to click on start and finish.

Alexandrea D.
Branche: Medienproduktion

Superior Customer Service!

Bewertet am 30.6.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use to customize this product for our own business. It allows our users to be dispatched and tracked .

Help when I need it; and the system is very easy to use! I don't like reading instructions because I like figuring things out and when a software company supplies software that is intuitive enough that I don't have to read the instructions, I'm very happy.

Mohisin S.

Excellent Service Nice cooperation from MO

Bewertet am 2.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Scheduling and time management excellent and increase of operator productivity and GPS integration was amazing.

Sometimes server slow but its OK. Need payroll and petty cash expenses to be added in to the same software in future for great help.

Pam P.
Branche: Automotive
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

In a word "EASY". This is the most user friendly program I think I have ever used.

Bewertet am 5.3.2018

A definite time saver

The ease of use and the fantastic support. This program really is a one stop shop for our business. Instead of using several programs we can create and schedule jobs in no time at all.

Ana-lisa W.
Branche: Verbraucherdienste
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The best software we used so far to manage our pest control business

Bewertet am 13.12.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

We have been using this software for over 2 years now and we could not be happier.

Derrick F.

good software user friendly

Bewertet am 15.9.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

CONS: DIFFERENT TIME ZONES, NO MOBILE APP THEY SAID THEY ARE WORKIN ON IT.

PROS: USER FIRENDLY, IF I HAVE A QUESTION THEY ANSWER MY QUESTION WITH THE HOUR, FRIENDLY STAFF, IT IS A COMPANY THAT YOU CAN GROW WITH BECAUSE I SEE PROGRESS BEEN MADE, IF I SUGGEST SOMETHING THAT I FEEL THAT WILL MAKE MY BUSINESS RUN SMOOTH THEY DO IT IF THEY CAN WITHIN A TIMELY MATTER. I HAVE TRIED OTHER SOFTWARES AND THEY ACTUALLY SOMETIME DOUBLE BILL CUSTOMER

Dean O.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Out of the box field service software with no set up fee

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 28.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very good and easy to use solution.

Extremely user friendly, gives most of the most useful and necessary functionalities in a FS software.

Would love if it had automated lead tracking like Service titan.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Nathan M.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A great platform for your business

Bewertet am 10.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use Call of Service on a daily bases and it works great for keeping every job on track and in order it is very easy to use. You can have multiple fields for use such as sales, services, installs, and so on. We love it.

Shana S.

Awesome Software

Bewertet am 8.10.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The software is extremely user friendly yet powerful and affordable. It helps us keep track and manage all our customers and our staff's jobs. Data can be exported very easily as well. Customer support is great too.

Osama H.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

it was very easy to use and adopt , i need it to schedule tech visit for our customers and its gr8

Bewertet am 9.11.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The good is easy the drag and drop and integrated Functions , the bad is i cannot see the job sheet fully detailed or customized as i wish

Tracey L.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Simple to use and efficient.

Bewertet am 15.9.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Software is wonderful for the price. Easy to use and any issues i have had are answered in a timely fashion and courteous manner.

Constantin K.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We are using this product for our field workers schedules.

Bewertet am 7.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great tool, easy to setup and use. Very effective product for scheduling needs. Mobile friendly.

Mostafa K.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

The best software we used so far

Bewertet am 22.10.2014
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It manages our pest control business. Very easy to use, keeping track of all our jobs and customers. Very friendly and responsive support.