SafetyCulture Erfahrungen

SafetyCulture

Eine mobile Anwendung zur Überprüfung von Checklisten für die Durchführung von Prüfungen.

Sortieren nach

Ray

Outstanding capability & value for an auditing software package.

Bewertet am 27.9.2018

Huge customer database of shared auditing forms minimizes work required to set up auditing forms. Database tracks downloads and can be used to eliminate those audit forms that aren't as good as they should be.
Stellar customer support, very open to improvement suggestions and requests. Good continuous improvment system in place.

They've changed the way I can mark up pictures. Text on photos is a fixed size and not able to move it around like before.

Gary

An ISO 9001 Auditors Opinion

Bewertet am 25.2.2021

I enjoy using iAuditor. It helps me remember exactly what I need to review in different processes across different areas of the business and enables me to quantify

I like how easy it is to put together audit reports. The varied options in the response features really helps set out when an auditor should expect a consistent answer or when they should write freely.

You can't negatively reduce the overall score of an audit.
Scenario: we have one question asking if a particular form is completed for each worker involved. There might be five workers. If all five are missing the form, we would like to deduct 5 points from the audit total.
Currently points can only be deducted until that section reaches a score of zero. It is important that we show our auditees the negative impact their failure to complete this particular form for each worker so we currently deduct those five points from another section to reflect this, rather than iAuditor allowing us to score this section as -5.
The "weighting" option doesn't work in situations where there is potential for more than a set amount of forms required. If you need one form per person but have ten people on one job and five on another, then if ten forms missing on that job it is a greater failing than if three out of five from the other job are missing. The weighted option wouldn't be able to accurately represent this.

A second Con is that the results of audits cannot be easily exported in a summary report. While, yes each individual report can be exported, I cannot export a report summarising and comparing the answers given across five different reports to the same question. This may be because versions of templates can be overwritten, but perhaps once a template has been used it should be duplicated, not overwritten, in order to produce summary reports accurately.

Antwort von SafetyCulture

Thanks for the review and feedback Gary. Sounds like you have a very specific need in regards to scoring. We'll pass this feedback on for you. Thanks again.

Colin
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Easy 2 Use

Bewertet am 25.2.2021

Has helped with consistency across a number of auditors nationwide.

Has helped with consistency across a number of auditors nationwide.

Auto saving, easy editing & recall of previous inspections.

Sometimes have difficulty syncing inspections.

Antwort von SafetyCulture

Hi Colin. Thanks for the review. Great to see iAuditor has an effect on your quality nationwide. If you ever have any syncing issues, please reach out to our Customer Support team via the LiveChat icon on the bottom right.

Customizable Safety Management Platform

Bewertet am 16.9.2020

Customer service has been great, and more importantly, they are continually improving their platform. I am the admin, so any time I go in as a user, I see a new feature that makes the platform more intuitive or advanced.

You can create forms for anything you need. Everything can be customized, and includes great features like auto populating fields, dynamic options, and integrated incident reports.

Early user problems that have been fixed. Scheduling feature is not as user friendly or seamless as it could be.

Stephane

IAuditor

Bewertet am 6.6.2023

Overall experience was good. System is pretty straightforward

Overall experience was good. System is pretty straightforward

System was easy to use. As much on the laptop as on the mobile version

Can’t personally say there were any cons.

• Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

An essential app for Auditors.

Bewertet am 27.11.2019

We use it for our Audit needs. Especially our field officers take it our client places for auditing. iAuditor is Worth your money!

Seamless integration with third party tools, especially with Tableau makes my job much easier when it comes to reporting.
Audits are much organized with iAuditor now. In the past it was really tough to manage the audits and checklists.

Desktop version seems to be good. But with mobile version, I did face some syncing issues. But it was once in a while.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

GREAT product and so versatile

Bewertet am 19.1.2018

OHS is so broad and I have found iAuditor helps me find and use the things that relate to me, but is also customizable to my organization's needs.

The software is adaptable so allows me so much flexibility around creating and using OHS reports. It is easy to use and has an ever expanding template library that saves time and helps 'outside the box' thinking. I can access it on my mobile so I can walk around my work site taking notes and they are immediately loaded up into my reports. I can take and upload pictures and assign followup work with colleagues and contractors.

There is very little I dislike about this product. Currently we use the free version, so I can only export reports in PDF format. We are upgrading shortly and I hope to be able to use everything.

• Branche: Telekommunikation

Audits made easy

Bewertet am 28.10.2019

IAuditor has streamlined our quality assurance program, and allowed us to deliver a very nice end product through its PDF reporting. Overall, top notch program.

IAuditor is as user friendly as they come. Templates are easy to create and easy to follow, PDF reports are clean and professional, and easy to export. Can easily assign tasks with due dates to other users.

Once you have used this software for a while it becomes sluggish due to the size of your database. Also uses a fair amount of data due to the amount of photos get uploaded.

Easy to use.

Bewertet am 28.5.2018

Live data that we are able to trend and share with contractors to improve their safety and services.

Ability to create templates or modify templates that others have shared.
Easy to develop templates from scratch
Range of field types
Built in charts and ability to export to Excel for custom charting
Easy to use in the field
Easy to get users on board and operating quickly

I would like to be able to build customised reporting within iAuditor rather than having to export to Excel.

Graham
Graham
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

iAuditor Makes Inspections So Much Easier!

Bewertet am 10.10.2018

Cyclical inspections became so much easier once I spent the time to create the inspections in iAuditor.
This is a brilliant piece of software that I highly recemmend.

You can create outstanding quality inspection lists and quality checks in minimal time.
The features and functionality made me look really professional when I presented the completed inspection sheet to my line manager.
Branding is a great addition to make the final reports look professional and personal.
Works great on tablet or phone which makes is super-handy and discreet.
It can be as simple or complex as you choose it to be.

The Geo locating is sometimes off and annoying, but mostly pretty good.

Ray
  • Branche: Versorgungsunternehmen

Audits / Inspection / Checklists . . . It Does It All

Bewertet am 6.1.2022

As an admin and user every aspect of both are amazing. As an admin i create all of the form templates that we use at our organization. This process is very easy to learn how to use. I really like the logic question that automatically add additional question depending on you initial answer in the template. As a user the forms that we use are very simple to use. Simply open the software, locate the template you want to use, and start using it.

There is a lot that I like about this software. The ease of use in developing a template to start. Then the ease of use when modifying a template. Another great feature is they offer a large "Public" library of form templates that other users have been nice enough to share. This makes it easy to modify the template to meet you exact needs. The ability to sign a for is an awesome feature as well.

I have yet to find anything that i do not like about this software. Keep up the great work team iAuditor!

Antwort von SafetyCulture

Thanks for the review Ray! Looks like you are making use of our logic questions within templates so it's great to see you utilizing this!

Paul
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great product, needs one thing fixing to make it perfect!

Bewertet am 18.2.2021

Really good, has lots of functionality and great support

Really good, has lots of functionality and great support

The ability to track and sore departments and set KPI's, monitor and track them in real time

It lacks good auditable close out features where non users of the system can make comments, or attach photos etch to an action as evidence of the work being carried out. This is critical for BRC and ISO22000 and other GFSI certification systems and currently relies on a user doing this for every action which is very time consuming and has makes the close out questionable as it is being edited by another party

Antwort von SafetyCulture

Thanks for the review Paul. That's great feedback about non users making comments etc. We'll pass this onto the team so thanks for the suggestions.

Randy
  • Branche: Chemikalien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Online Auditing using IAuditor saves time, resources and Safety.

Bewertet am 12.8.2021

Our dock audits were all paper and it created mass filings every month of paperwork that has to be kept for a duration of time. Now everything is online and can be retrieved from the web. We are also able to share best practice audits thru our organization by sharing the audits in the cloud.

The creation of the audits was the easiest I have used. Uploading current audits into the system and using the software to recognize the contents is simple. Also, the dashboard lets you create the reports to match our requirements. Charts, graphs, summaries. It is all there.

No complaints about the software. It has saved us so much resources.

Antwort von SafetyCulture

Hi Randy. Thanks for the review and feedback. Glad to hear you are making use of our reporting system.

Glen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

GL Review

Bewertet am 2.3.2021

We use the App to conduct a host of safety and compliance audits across a large and diverse national portfolio. It's easy to photograph issues and highlight areas for improvement and the reports are all stored for future reference. The dashboard is also useful and allows us to track our audit programme

Easy to use for auditors. Great range of templates on public library that can be used as a starting point for creating our own audits. Easy to set up scoring matrix and weighting for key issues. Great support

Can't think of any negatives to highlight

Antwort von SafetyCulture

Hi Glen. Thanks for the review. Love the concept of a 5 min trial and that we passed the test!

Billy

IAuditor Review

Bewertet am 9.3.2021

Good

Good

ease of use, instant online audit distribution, photos attached to audits, audit archiving

customer service is good once you get someone on the phone. I have called several times about different issues and being on hold for long periods of time interupes my bussiness day

Antwort von SafetyCulture

Hi Billy. Thanks for the review. Glad to hear you are utilizing photos attached to inspections. Thanks for feedback about our phone hold times. We'll pass this on to the team.

Phil
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Must have for any compliance audit

Bewertet am 9.3.2021

IAuditor was extremely easy to incorporate into our company. I use it for safety audits on all of our sites. It is easy to use and very customizable. The reports that are generated are great for field guys and management alike.

When the audit is completed, I log onto the Safety Culture website. I have not figured how to delete partial audits from my dashboard.

Antwort von SafetyCulture

Hi Phil. Thanks for the review and happy to hear you are making use of our reporting system. In regards to removing incomplete inspections please reach out to support@safetyculture.com and we'll be happy to assist. Thanks again.

Pete
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Bewertet am 26.4.2019

Overall this will make things easier, I no longer have to print off excessive quantities of paper as I can use a tablet to enter the data, I can use the camera feature to attach images and I can send actions and report direct by email. I am very pleased with I Auditor.

Relatively straightforward to use, I'm not a great lover of technology as I've come across applications in the past that have been far too complicated or limited but I Auditor is pretty easy and simple....

As someone who like things quite simple I do struggle translating my ideas to a working template, however, tis was a recommendation from a colleague at another authority and he has been able to help me to build the templates I need so it's just a minor issues really.

Chad
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Easy way to audit what needs to be auditied

Bewertet am 10.10.2022

Using iAuditor is overall very easy. I love that i can make changes to what is included in an audit as needed. Being able to share the audit results with anyone I need to share with via a easy to read PDF is great as well. This makes it easier for me to home in on the details that need to be addressed without having to rehash every single thing.

I like how easy this is to access both on my computer and on my mobile device. I also like the fact that I can pend an audit and go back and edit as needed.

There are times where it has some glitches that can make it difficult to perform audits. These glitches/issues typically get fixed very quickly.

Michael
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Good to use IAuditor

Bewertet am 4.7.2020

Ease of use and very functional. We use it on our everyday reporting.

There's nothing much for me to compare with other apps. I've been using this since I started in telecom industry and it was highly recommended by our client.

Brian
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

1st time user of electronic auditing program.

Bewertet am 10.3.2021

First experience with such a tool. Great for portable applications. Easy to use.

Easy to use, simple to monitor audits. Great way to record and files audits.

When adding a 2nd asset audit on the one form, the text field scrolls out of sight and has to be scrolled back into field of view.

Antwort von SafetyCulture

Hey there Brian. Thanks for the review. Really happy to see you are using iAuditor on mobile devices.

Tania
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Best app and a huge time and paper saver

Bewertet am 13.9.2016

Best safety auditing and inspection app ever, this has saved me hours auditing and 1000's of pieces of paper. SafetyCulture iAuditor helps me manage my safety checklists with ease and now I never have to print or type another another report again.

time saving
saves paper
reduces business costs

Craig

Good to go

Bewertet am 28.2.2021

Ease of use to get across the requirements

Offline use and loading reports is slow

Antwort von SafetyCulture

Hi Craig - Thanks for the review. Glad you are finding it easy to use. With the Mobile App, you actually are able to conduct inspections offline, but if you are having trouble doing so, please reach out to support@safetyculture.com and we'll gladly clarify anything.

Chris
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Saves a lot of time when completing site reviews

Bewertet am 12.12.2018

- Customizable audit reports that we can brand and format however we need, with various types of question/answer fields (radio buttons, drop downs, text fields, etc.).
- Our field review teams can upload pictures directly from their mobile device while on-site to ensure there is no confusion.
- When back in the office, our office staff can export the report to word and fine-tune as needed.

- Even though we can insert pictures, the picture index at the back of the report is a bit cumbersome to constantly scroll back and forth and copy paste the better quality pictures. It'd be nice if there was a simpler way to do this.

Charles
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen

IAuditor

Bewertet am 27.2.2021

The iAuditor application is highly reliable, easy to use and deploy. It is flexible and can be expanded as a program grows or changes. The features abs approach are common sense and user driven.

Not applicable for us. The app works very well.

Antwort von SafetyCulture

Hi Charles - Thanks for the review. Happy to hear you are finding it reliable and easy to use.

Jonnie
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

So much better than what we had

Bewertet am 14.1.2020

We use this product for conducting multi layered audits. Multiple employees can conduct their audits at the same time, the analytics are easy to understand and reporting is easy. Easy to review by product line to see if there are reoccurring issues and how they were solved.

Easy to use, provides detailed reports, easy to train new employees on how to use.

We previously conducted these audits using punch cards that had to be organized by someone. It was very tedious.