Ahrefs Bewertungen

Ahrefs

SEO-Bericht und Backlink-Checker

4.8/5 (69 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

One of the best SEO tools

Bewertet am 22.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ahrefs is one heck of a tool which is evolving. When I started using it, it had limited features and in last 2-3 years, it has evolved into a massive all-in-one SEO toolkit, which is great. If you are an agency or SEO pro and not using Ahrefs, you are not in the league.

I have used several SEO tools like Majestic, SEMRush, and others, but nothing works like Ahrefs. It is one of the most feature-rich tools out there. It is constantly updated and the team keeps on adding new features which keeps users hooked.
One of the best things about Ahrefs is that it crawls and indexes new backlinks really fast. And this speed is still improving. Compared to SEMRush, Ahrefs does a great job overall.
I mainly use it to monitor backlinks, referring domains, and rankings. In terms of rankings, it is spot on. I never had any issues with Ahrefs whatsoever.
Another amazing thing about Ahrefs is their tutorials that show users how they can use and benefit from Ahrefs different features. Besides, Ahrefs blog is one of my favorites.

1. It is expensive and when I say expensive, I really mean it - especially if you want to get access to all the features. It is a perfect tool for SEO agencies and marketers.
2. The features and different tools aren't easily accessible or understandable to the users. They should do something about making users realize what they are missing and how they can fully use different Ahrefs tools. Training material and videos are doing a good job but they surely need to do more.

Powerful All-in-one SEO solution

Bewertet am 29.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use it everyday to keep track on my sites and my competitors.

Ahrefs is one of the greatest SEO tool ever made. It can do a lot of things from keyword research up to content promotion. This all-in-one tool is my main weapon and it helped me gain higher rankings. Here are some of its advantages.

1. Doing keyword research is fast and accurate. Their keyword explorer tool has a lot of data to determine if the keywords are good. It shows the search volume, trend and the reliable keyword difficulty feature.

2. Accurate rank tracker. It also shows the estimated traffic that I am getting.

3. The site explorer tool. I'm using this extensively. This is what makes Ahrefs a powerful tool. I can input any URLs and it will provide me with some useful data like the keywords I am ranking, my site's backlinks and referring domains and the estimated traffic.

The pricing is somewhat expensive for beginners and to those who have limited budget. But believe me, the higher price tag is all worth it.

Mit Google übersetzen

Must have tool for SEO geeks

Bewertet am 14.10.2018

One of the best SEO tools I ever worked with

Using Ahrefs with SEMRush is what it all takes to get the overall deep understanding of the SEO for the project you are working for. Ahrefs is invaluable tool when it comes to the backlinks and their tracking. Apart from having the extensive SEO capabilities (tools, features, functions, etc - which all of them works very well) this tool is my number one go when I need anything - literally anything backlink related. I cannot even imagine analyzing the competitors backlinks or certain amount of them without using Ahrefs. It's the valuable and reliable source taking its permanent place in my SEO toolbox.

Nothing really. For the things I am using this platform for - it's irreplaceable. The only thing which I have experienced to see is the search volume for the keywords that seemed quite off the real ones. Though, overall, I am very happy with what this platform can provide.

Mit Google übersetzen

Hands-down the best SEO/digital marketing tool on the market

Bewertet am 23.7.2018

I'm a 10x better SEO with Ahrefs

Where to start? If I could only use one tool for the rest of my marketing career, it would be Ahrefs. It can do everything, and it does everything better than all its competitors. I've built my whole SEO strategy on the back of Ahrefs.

They really seem to understand what it takes to succeed with SEO today, too. Rest of their content team create some of the best content on the web, and really show you through their videos exactly how to get the most out of Ahrefs.

I wish it didn't quickly jump to a prohibitively expensive price. It would work for most individual businesses, but agencies need at least a standard account and if you really want to get the most out of it, an advanced subscription gives you some material benefits, but I've never been able to justify the cost.

Hardly a con, though and am more than happy with what I get at that price.

Mit Google übersetzen

Ahrefs is a great SEO tool for every online marketers!

Bewertet am 4.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've been using Ahrefs for about two years and it keeps getting better. It helped me and my team achieved higher rankings and as a result, more clients and the ROI is pretty good. Ahrefs is a very powerful SEO tool and here are the advantages of using it.

1. Easy to use.
2. Feature-packed software.
3. It allows me to track my keywords.
4. Accurate rank tracker and backlinks analysis
5. Doing keyword research with it is amazing. It has an amazing feature that helps me to measure the competition.
6. I can see the stats of any websites quickly.
7. They have an amazing blog which can help me and my team to become better.
8. Amazing support.
9. The developers keeps on improving the software.

I do not see any disadvantages of using it. It has all the tools that we need and we love using it. It is powerful yet easy to learn.

The Ultimate SEO Tool

Bewertet am 19.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Allows us to perform basic and complex online marketing tasks from in-depth keyword analysis, keyword tracking, backlink analysis, site audits and more. We can also do content marketing planning using the content explorer. It's an agency's best friend.

Our business wouldn't thrive without Ahrefs. We use it for content marketing planning, SEO optimization, PR link outreach, competitive analysis, in-depth keyword analysis, keyword monitoring and more. Ahrefs can give you a great overview on where your business stands in the online marketplace and has countless complex tools to help you dig into backlinks, keywords, content and more.

I wouldn't say it's great for an SEO beginner as you need a fundamental understanding of SEO and online marketing to be able to get the most out of Ahrefs. Also, Ahrefs isn't cheap, but for an agency who uses it every day, it's worth the money for us.

A must-have SEO tool!

Bewertet am 28.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Quick and easy to use software. It has lots of useful features that will help you rank higher in any search engines.

Ahrefs is an excellent SEO tool that is quick and has a lot of features. In my own opinion, it has the complete package when it comes to SEO and marketing. Doing keyword research is so easy. If I want to spy on my competitors, I just plug in their URLs and Ahrefs will quickly show their stats like backlink profiles and the keywords that they ranked. It also helps me to create a masterpiece content thru their keyword suggestions. Ahrefs is a web-based application so it is easy and light. I do not have to install or download anything.

The only downside that I can think of is its price. It is certainly not cheap, especially for individuals or beginners that do not have a big budget for SEO or marketing.

Mit Google übersetzen

My one stop for SEO research

Bewertet am 6.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung

You have all you need from rankings to linkbuilding analysis and keyword research. This can easily be your only tool for all of your SEO needs and even SEM research. In 2017, the team seems to have started dedicating more energy to making the tool not only functional but usable, bringing in lots of UX improvements and more visual controls and charts throughout the tool.

The connection between different parts of the tool and location of all the controls and dials is still something that could be improved. Compared to competition (like SEMrush), ahrefs is definitely superior but it could be even easier and even cleaner in some of the tools. Also, even on the first two paid plans you won't have the full list of all keywords you rank for in top 100 - first plan shows only up to the third page, second plan adds 2 more pages, which is odd, considering the abovementioned competitor lets you see all of your keywords on the standard plan.

Mit Google übersetzen

Must have tool for SEO specialist

Bewertet am 10.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This tool can do everything you need to checkout your situation with SEO and PPC for your project and also give an analysis for competitor's projects. We use this in our agency on a daily basis.

- Backlinks tools. You can gather thousands of backlinks to your project or other projects. Ahrefs has a huge database with it
- PPC data. You can get all data about PPC campaigns of your competitor: keywords, ads, target pages
- Keywords planner. You can gather a lot of keywords for your niche
- Organic rankings. You checkout your keywords and rankings for them
- Top pages. You can understand which page drives most traffic to the website

- Price. You can't simply select which functions you need and pay for it accordingly. Packages can simply more then you need

Featured packed tool!

Bewertet am 16.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ahrefs if my go to all-in-one SEO tool. It is powerful and easy to use.

Ahrefs is my main tool when it comes to SEO. It can do almost anything quickly and accurately. It has lots of useful features that can help me grow my online presence. They even updated their Ahrefs Toolbar to quickly view the metrics of any web page and it is free to use.

You can track your keywords, analyze your competitors and the software can help you improve your content big time. It is easy to come out with a plan on how to stay on top after seeing the data Ahrefs produces. It is a powerful tool and it can be your all-in-one SEO solution

Their pricing is a little higher than the competitors but you can definitely get what you pay for.

Ahrefs is synonymous with SEO

Bewertet am 9.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

I do a lot of link building and SEO to grow our site's traffic. And there's always this one go-to tool that I have that helps me do the work easily. That's Ahrefs.

For the most part, I use this monitor the links we get, to check our ranking, keywords, search for relevant content that I can get a link from, do audits and fix issues and more.

It's also very user-friendly.

Well, can't really think of anything at the moment but perhaps have a better interface on the keyword explorer? That would help. Because at that specific feature, this tool is no match SEMRush. Either way, these 2 tools both have a place in my heart. I just use Ahrefs more.

Mit Google übersetzen

Feature-rich SEO tool! Ahrefs is so powerful!

Bewertet am 9.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

One of the best software for marketers and business owners.

In my opinion, it is one of the best SEO software. It provides an all-in-one tool for marketers. It has lots of useful and advanced tools to help marketers like myself. Keyword research is my favorite game and Ahrefs provides tons of relevant keywords every time I use it. It also helps me to write better content and to audit my websites.

Their crawlers are fast and reliable, they can detect new keywords and backlinks of my websites quickly. They have an awesome blog as well. I love reading their tutorials and ideas and they are really helpful! Support is top-notch!

The only disadvantage I can think of is it is expensive.

Perfect SEO tools for Blogs/Sites

Bewertet am 14.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

When it comes to SEO, Ahrefs is a very good tool. You can grow your blog/site in a few months if you use Ahrefs dedicatedly. It has tons of features and some are, keyword analysis, competitors research and site overall SEO checkup. You can discover the keywords your site ranks for, you can also get to know the most active page of your blog.
Also Ahrefs help you know your competitors and keywords they rank for. It also gives you access to possible low competition keywords you can develop and rankings on.
Ahrefs is perfect for sites and blogs looking to grow. It's also cool for start-ups as its free trial account can give you a limited access to its features/services

The pricing is a big turn off. No great for start-ups wanting to increase access to functionality as you may not have the funds to increase your plan and limit to usage.

Mit Google übersetzen

Probably the best SEO tool on the market

Bewertet am 13.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

It's a fantastic tool for every type of SEO. From keyword research to competitor and keyword tracking, keyword alerts to website auditing, Ahrefs has you covered. They have a really great blog and social channels/ private (invite only) groups that are really helpful and help you to learn more about SEO in general and their tool. The features are ever-evolving and really tiny but important updates are always being added - they listen to their users.

It's not cheap and you really need to learn it to get real value from it but once you do you'll love it. There's little I don't like about it. A content analysis feature would be great.

Best SEO Tool in the market, by far

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

The title of this review says it all: I feel Ahrefs is the best SEO tool in the market. It's not so much that it has so much more functionality than Moz or SEMRush but it just feels more intuitive and looks better. The whole set up and how different functionalities work together makes a lot of of sense. I'm not much of a hardcore SEO-marketer, I mostly use Ahrefs to spy on competitors, check their traffic mix and backlinks (see what's working for them) as well as in-depth keyword research to uncover product - and market opportunities. Checking up on what people are looking for on Google is very powerful and Ahrefs is my superweapon to read the market's mind.

Probably the pricing. This baby is not cheap. Then again its competitors aren't really cheaper and you do get a lot of value for your money, if you know how to leverage the information the application hands you. To that purpose, Ahrefs has a great content to guide the way.

Best SEO Tool by far

Bewertet am 15.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

They have the biggest KW data base on the market, constantly updating
They are really fast crawnling the internet
The Contet Explorer is a really good tool for content marketers
Their link crawling time is faster and their link data size is better than majestic and so much faster and better than moz

Even what you get totally worth it at the end of the day the tool is quite expensive. Even so the Lite plan could be good for a starter.

Mit Google übersetzen

Must have tool for every specialist in marketing sphere.

Bewertet am 26.6.2018

qualitative analytics
marketing research on competitors
analytics for positions in Google
analysis of dynamics of organic traffic
website analysis

Of course this tool more useful for SEO specialist, but thanks to the user-friendly interface, this tool can be mastered by anyone in the team. Ahrefs show information about your website(organic traffic, backlinks, domain, top pages) and the same information about your competitors. Ideal for marketing analysis, in particular, organic traffic.
There are irreplaceable functions such as "TOP PAGES" and backlink analysis. From the beautiful design of the tool you do not get tired, also there are good analytical dashboards.

If you do not connect google analytics then the data is not entirely reliable and the price is certainly quite expensive

Absolutely Love this tool

Bewertet am 5.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love this tool. It is so feature rich that I don't find myself using any other SEO tool!

Oh my gosh, where do I start. This tool is so far ahead of its competition. It has the deepest backlink database, largest keyword database and most badass SEO blog. I use it every single day!

A minor issue with them is that ahrefs is that they revise how they calculate domain rating frequently which causes a problem comparing the site metrics.

Mit Google übersetzen

By Far the Best Backlink Database on the Web!

Bewertet am 12.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ahrefs is expensive but if you know how to use the tool correctly, it easily pays for itself in the data you can't get anywhere else.

I use Ahrefs on a daily basis to analyze backlinks, research competitors, and do keyword research. Ahrefs is a tool I can't live without to improve SEO on my website. I've tried a lot of similar tools and Ahrefs' data is by far the best.

Ahrefs is definitely price, but most backlink database tools are.

Most comprehensive SEO tool ever

Bewertet am 6.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung

Ahrefs provides detailed data about the website you are researching and it does not leave any stone untouched. The organic ranking graph is the best feature and it does give you the big picture about your search performance.

Too many features clubbed together in a single dashboard makes it extremely difficult to navigate around in the interface. The user experience should be streamlined and optimized further.

Mit Google übersetzen

Worth every penny!! A very powerful SEO tool.

Bewertet am 13.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Whether for my own site or my client's website, Ahrefs is my main SEO software. I'm a Web Developer but developed interest in SEO three years ago. Ahrefs is easy to use and it has improved a lot since the first time I used it. Tracking keywords are very accurate and it shows monthly search volume. Doing keyword research is actually easy.

What I liked most about Ahrefs is their Site Explorer feature. It has a lot of SEO data that I need in order to achieve higher rankings and what my competitors are doing.

I have a budget for a monthly subscription, so for me, there are no real disadvantages using Ahrefs. But for someone who has a limited budget, he may find that the price is quite high.

Mit Google übersetzen

A good analysis of backlinks

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 25.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

My favorite marketing tool. And thanks to the platform, I can see what makes the competition, which allows us to improve what we lack. This is also a fairly simple tool to use, so you can immediately get many benefits. An excellent opportunity to view received and lost links for certain periods of time or specific days. With this platform, we track the backlinks of competitors, it's also great to have a history of competitors' growth. I also get some content ideas from my research tools. In addition, I have the alerts that let me know when my name is mentioned on the Internet.

I would very much like to have more features available in the free version. Very little you can do without switching to paid service, and the fee is quite high. Also, I find it difficult to understand where in the interface to manage the settings of e-mail.

Best SEO tool

Bewertet am 20.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

This is my favorite marketing tool! Since I am in the field of SEO, this software have helped me with a lot, have made getting an overall picture of our ranking, backlinks, and organic traffic a lot easier.

The usage is tad limited and as a beginner the tool was tad hard to understand and use, other than that works well.

Mit Google übersetzen

A daily app for every content marketer

Bewertet am 8.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

I use Ahrefs daily to improve SEO for the landing pages and blog posts I've created. It helps me find topics I could write about, and I would recommend to every marketer, no matter what their experience is.

It would be great if they would have a simple tool to make recommendations for your articles and copy texts.

Mit Google übersetzen

Quickly becoming a market leader

Bewertet am 2.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A great tool to begin with, now with several more strings to its bow it is becoming a key platform in out tool set.

Originally just the go to platform for back link analysis, now it is fast becoming the go to for all round SEO campaigns.

I still have a few questions about the data numbers but they are maturing month over month.