Ahrefs Bewertungen

Ahrefs

SEO-Bericht und Backlink-Checker

4.7/5 (53 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Hands-down the best SEO/digital marketing tool on the market

Bewertet am 23.7.2018

I'm a 10x better SEO with Ahrefs

Where to start? If I could only use one tool for the rest of my marketing career, it would be Ahrefs. It can do everything, and it does everything better than all its competitors. I've built my whole SEO strategy on the back of Ahrefs.

They really seem to understand what it takes to succeed with SEO today, too. Rest of their content team create some of the best content on the web, and really show you through their videos exactly how to get the most out of Ahrefs.

I wish it didn't quickly jump to a prohibitively expensive price. It would work for most individual businesses, but agencies need at least a standard account and if you really want to get the most out of it, an advanced subscription gives you some material benefits, but I've never been able to justify the cost.

Hardly a con, though and am more than happy with what I get at that price.

The Ultimate SEO Tool

Bewertet am 19.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Allows us to perform basic and complex online marketing tasks from in-depth keyword analysis, keyword tracking, backlink analysis, site audits and more. We can also do content marketing planning using the content explorer. It's an agency's best friend.

Our business wouldn't thrive without Ahrefs. We use it for content marketing planning, SEO optimization, PR link outreach, competitive analysis, in-depth keyword analysis, keyword monitoring and more. Ahrefs can give you a great overview on where your business stands in the online marketplace and has countless complex tools to help you dig into backlinks, keywords, content and more.

I wouldn't say it's great for an SEO beginner as you need a fundamental understanding of SEO and online marketing to be able to get the most out of Ahrefs. Also, Ahrefs isn't cheap, but for an agency who uses it every day, it's worth the money for us.

A must-have SEO tool!

Bewertet am 28.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Quick and easy to use software. It has lots of useful features that will help you rank higher in any search engines.

Ahrefs is an excellent SEO tool that is quick and has a lot of features. In my own opinion, it has the complete package when it comes to SEO and marketing. Doing keyword research is so easy. If I want to spy on my competitors, I just plug in their URLs and Ahrefs will quickly show their stats like backlink profiles and the keywords that they ranked. It also helps me to create a masterpiece content thru their keyword suggestions. Ahrefs is a web-based application so it is easy and light. I do not have to install or download anything.

The only downside that I can think of is its price. It is certainly not cheap, especially for individuals or beginners that do not have a big budget for SEO or marketing.

Mit Google übersetzen

My one stop for SEO research

Bewertet am 6.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung

You have all you need from rankings to linkbuilding analysis and keyword research. This can easily be your only tool for all of your SEO needs and even SEM research. In 2017, the team seems to have started dedicating more energy to making the tool not only functional but usable, bringing in lots of UX improvements and more visual controls and charts throughout the tool.

The connection between different parts of the tool and location of all the controls and dials is still something that could be improved. Compared to competition (like SEMrush), ahrefs is definitely superior but it could be even easier and even cleaner in some of the tools. Also, even on the first two paid plans you won't have the full list of all keywords you rank for in top 100 - first plan shows only up to the third page, second plan adds 2 more pages, which is odd, considering the abovementioned competitor lets you see all of your keywords on the standard plan.

Featured packed tool!

Bewertet am 16.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ahrefs if my go to all-in-one SEO tool. It is powerful and easy to use.

Ahrefs is my main tool when it comes to SEO. It can do almost anything quickly and accurately. It has lots of useful features that can help me grow my online presence. They even updated their Ahrefs Toolbar to quickly view the metrics of any web page and it is free to use.

You can track your keywords, analyze your competitors and the software can help you improve your content big time. It is easy to come out with a plan on how to stay on top after seeing the data Ahrefs produces. It is a powerful tool and it can be your all-in-one SEO solution

Their pricing is a little higher than the competitors but you can definitely get what you pay for.

Mit Google übersetzen

Probably the best SEO tool on the market

Bewertet am 13.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

It's a fantastic tool for every type of SEO. From keyword research to competitor and keyword tracking, keyword alerts to website auditing, Ahrefs has you covered. They have a really great blog and social channels/ private (invite only) groups that are really helpful and help you to learn more about SEO in general and their tool. The features are ever-evolving and really tiny but important updates are always being added - they listen to their users.

It's not cheap and you really need to learn it to get real value from it but once you do you'll love it. There's little I don't like about it. A content analysis feature would be great.

Best SEO Tool in the market, by far

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 6.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

The title of this review says it all: I feel Ahrefs is the best SEO tool in the market. It's not so much that it has so much more functionality than Moz or SEMRush but it just feels more intuitive and looks better. The whole set up and how different functionalities work together makes a lot of of sense. I'm not much of a hardcore SEO-marketer, I mostly use Ahrefs to spy on competitors, check their traffic mix and backlinks (see what's working for them) as well as in-depth keyword research to uncover product - and market opportunities. Checking up on what people are looking for on Google is very powerful and Ahrefs is my superweapon to read the market's mind.

Probably the pricing. This baby is not cheap. Then again its competitors aren't really cheaper and you do get a lot of value for your money, if you know how to leverage the information the application hands you. To that purpose, Ahrefs has a great content to guide the way.

Best SEO Tool by far

Bewertet am 15.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

They have the biggest KW data base on the market, constantly updating
They are really fast crawnling the internet
The Contet Explorer is a really good tool for content marketers
Their link crawling time is faster and their link data size is better than majestic and so much faster and better than moz

Even what you get totally worth it at the end of the day the tool is quite expensive. Even so the Lite plan could be good for a starter.

Mit Google übersetzen

Must have tool for every specialist in marketing sphere.

Bewertet am 26.6.2018

qualitative analytics
marketing research on competitors
analytics for positions in Google
analysis of dynamics of organic traffic
website analysis

Of course this tool more useful for SEO specialist, but thanks to the user-friendly interface, this tool can be mastered by anyone in the team. Ahrefs show information about your website(organic traffic, backlinks, domain, top pages) and the same information about your competitors. Ideal for marketing analysis, in particular, organic traffic.
There are irreplaceable functions such as "TOP PAGES" and backlink analysis. From the beautiful design of the tool you do not get tired, also there are good analytical dashboards.

If you do not connect google analytics then the data is not entirely reliable and the price is certainly quite expensive

Absolutely Love this tool

Bewertet am 5.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love this tool. It is so feature rich that I don't find myself using any other SEO tool!

Oh my gosh, where do I start. This tool is so far ahead of its competition. It has the deepest backlink database, largest keyword database and most badass SEO blog. I use it every single day!

A minor issue with them is that ahrefs is that they revise how they calculate domain rating frequently which causes a problem comparing the site metrics.

Mit Google übersetzen

By Far the Best Backlink Database on the Web!

Bewertet am 12.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ahrefs is expensive but if you know how to use the tool correctly, it easily pays for itself in the data you can't get anywhere else.

I use Ahrefs on a daily basis to analyze backlinks, research competitors, and do keyword research. Ahrefs is a tool I can't live without to improve SEO on my website. I've tried a lot of similar tools and Ahrefs' data is by far the best.

Ahrefs is definitely price, but most backlink database tools are.

Most comprehensive SEO tool ever

Bewertet am 6.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung

Ahrefs provides detailed data about the website you are researching and it does not leave any stone untouched. The organic ranking graph is the best feature and it does give you the big picture about your search performance.

Too many features clubbed together in a single dashboard makes it extremely difficult to navigate around in the interface. The user experience should be streamlined and optimized further.

Mit Google übersetzen

A good analysis of backlinks

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 25.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

My favorite marketing tool. And thanks to the platform, I can see what makes the competition, which allows us to improve what we lack. This is also a fairly simple tool to use, so you can immediately get many benefits. An excellent opportunity to view received and lost links for certain periods of time or specific days. With this platform, we track the backlinks of competitors, it's also great to have a history of competitors' growth. I also get some content ideas from my research tools. In addition, I have the alerts that let me know when my name is mentioned on the Internet.

I would very much like to have more features available in the free version. Very little you can do without switching to paid service, and the fee is quite high. Also, I find it difficult to understand where in the interface to manage the settings of e-mail.

Best SEO tool

Bewertet am 20.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

This is my favorite marketing tool! Since I am in the field of SEO, this software have helped me with a lot, have made getting an overall picture of our ranking, backlinks, and organic traffic a lot easier.

The usage is tad limited and as a beginner the tool was tad hard to understand and use, other than that works well.

Mit Google übersetzen

A daily app for every content marketer

Bewertet am 8.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

I use Ahrefs daily to improve SEO for the landing pages and blog posts I've created. It helps me find topics I could write about, and I would recommend to every marketer, no matter what their experience is.

It would be great if they would have a simple tool to make recommendations for your articles and copy texts.

Overall great backlink tool

Bewertet am 8.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Reliable and had a good experience with their customer support when something went wrong on our account.

Tim Soulo specifically being quite helpful with sharing additional info on the tool and generally helping out.

- Easy of use
- Full view of all backlink data in one view
- Accurate and large database compared to other backlink tools
- Additional SEO features (keyword research tool, rank checker etc)

- Pricing model is borked (scaling isn't ideal for enterprises)

7.0/10
Mit Google übersetzen

Very helpful service. It's a must!

Bewertet am 4.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Many helpful tools, almost all an SEO guy needs. They keep updating their tools and data. Listen to users recommendations.

It could be cheaper. Or they could come up with a subscription plan that suits poorer countries needs.

Mit Google übersetzen

The best option for quick analysis

Bewertet am 9.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

I became a big fan of Ahrefs and its community, practically I replace Semrush of my top1 seo tool with Ahrefs, I still use both of them in fact I use Semrush, Aherfs, Moz, Raventools and Majestic.

But Ahrefs is my favorite tool

Lack of technical analysis, Semrush has a better tools and options to manage technical aspect in the long run.

Mit Google übersetzen

Ahrefs is my favorite SEO/Marketing tool

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 7.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ahrefs is nothing short of exceptional. It's packed with features that can have an immediate and lasting positive impact on your business.

I discovered Ahrefs after they offered an extensive 'Blogging for Business' course that detailed ways to enhance a company's blog. Through the course, I learned how valuable Ahrefs could be for any business.

- Keyword analysis with Ahrefs is unparalleled.
- I can easily discover high-traffic search terms that are not competitive.
- Keyword tracking enables continued monitoring of keywords (great for outreach).
- Backlink analysis is what it's all about, though, and I spend most of my time spying on backlink sources from other similar businesses.
- Regular 'how-to' videos on YouTube for free.
- Ahrefs blog is one of the best out there for SEO and helps provide practical uses for Ahrefs tools.

- Much like other SEO/Marketing tools and software of this quality, the price is relatively expensive. It might be fine on an individual basis, sure. But when you are combining Ahrefs with other software/tools it starts to become an insanely expensive kit.
- It's complex, which could be difficult for some. However, I found that their blog and YouTube content helps pick up the software and quickly become an expert.

My favorite SEO Tool!

Bewertet am 12.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

SEO insite and training - BIG data and a lot of information! (almost too much!)

I love the fact that I can monitor and track my keywords and ranking for our site. They have one of the best SEO blogs ever, I have learned so much.

I'm on their basic license and I can't see all of our rankings for certain positions unless I upgrade.

Good and expensive

Bewertet am 8.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung

This tool probably is the best in terms of number of backlinks it discovers. I understand, that it needs a lot of resources to crawl all the web and digest all the data collected. It makes the high price adequate and acceptable. It takes time to understand multiple features of this tool and when you already learn it, developers offer some new features to learn.

My main concerns were price and non supporting of markets I need. But know I accept it's price and this tool also started to support markets I need.

Mit Google übersetzen

Not the greatest tool outhere

Bewertet am 6.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

If you want to know how your SEO metrics are doing, you can get them from this software, it does the job right, but for us it was stuck in time, and some new futures just passed by them, we did use it for a couple of years with succes.

The pricing is insane for what it does, you can buy at least 4-5 different softwares with the money you buy one. This being said the futures and tools it provides are not that cutting edge anymore, tons of websites and softwares are ahead of them.

3.0/10

Combined with SEOMoz it is helps to Fuel Content Marketing Wins

Bewertet am 9.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

I love being able to understand what is driving traffic to my competitors sites. This helps me understand the keywords and volumes that my competitors are getting, and get ideas for new content for my site.

I don't like the billing process. They started charging my sales tax about 6 months ago. This caused my monthly bill to jump. I expect SaaS providers to absorb taxes into their pricing. I didn't like that they called it out specifically.

Mit Google übersetzen

Great all around tool for search engine optimization

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 10.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung

It is one of the tools our company uses for SEO and one of the tools I use daily. It's great for monitoring new ideas for traffic, checkin the potential keywords and monitoring progress of SEO campaigns. Love their quick customer service too!

What I hate about the app is the fact it keeps logging me out. I hate that the 'remember me' feature on login does not seem to work.

My Favorite SEO Tool

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 23.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

When trying to display KPIs to the rest of management, I need a tool that updates quickly and has a ton of bells and whistles to impress those that need the info.

I used ahrefs for the following:
-Check out the competition
-Seeing my how things are coming along with referring domains
-Following my top content along with which keywords they're attracting

I don't have a lot of bad things to say about Ahrefs. I wish they were a little cheaper and when I only have one license I often need to spread it around to my team. I need to make sure only one of us at a time are using it and that can be a pain. It's really a pretty good tool, I just wish it was more affordable.