Ahrefs

SEO-Bericht und Backlink-Checker

Sortieren nach

Mike
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

AHrefs for me still the KING for SEO research and a big plus in backlink research

Bewertet am 11.11.2022

For our team this tool saved us ALOT of time, i was able to teach translators also to work with this tool to do specific keyword research for their country. And the training was needed because overall it's not a "easy tool" but a professional tool. That will cover all the needs of SEO/SEA/SEM experts.

There are many tools on the markt, but Ahrefs gives you all the things you need to do a in depth SEO research. We have been using is for competition/keyword and backlink research for multiple countries and with the data we where able make the best content and tweaks needed.

The made some big changes on the subscriptions, we still have legacy but if we change we would LOSE alot of options... For us it would be a downgrade... Also keyword tracking can become PRICY when you want to track more then 5000 keywords (multiple countries).

Antwort von Ahrefs Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Happy to know you're enjoying Ahrefs, Mike!

We took the decision to change our pricing model after we thoroughly studied the actual usage data. Based on it, we discovered that 80% of our paying customers wouldn't be affected by it. Hence, we went for a pricing model that motivates people to pay more for the features they get value from.

We agree though that this might not work for everyone and apologize for that.

Should you have any further questions, please reach us at support@ahrefs.com and we'll be happy to help.

Manuel Ángel
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

A very comprehensive and user-friendly SEO toolkit

Bewertet am 31.10.2022

I have had a great experience with Ahrefs. The software is easy to use and the features are very helpful. The customer service is also great. I would definitely recommend Ahrefs to others.For example, the last day in the office, talking with a client that had a website that was not ranking well in Google for any relevant keywords. After conducting a keyword research, we found a set of keywords that had low competition and were relevant to the client's business. We then used Ahrefs to create a link-building campaign and improve the website's on-page SEO. After several months, the website was ranking on the first page of Google for all of the targeted keywords.

he most appealing aspect of Ahrefs is its comprehensive and easy-to-use features. As a Seo Specialist, I find the Site Explorer, Keywords Explorer, and Content Explorer to be particularly useful in helping me understand my website's ranking and content performance. Additionally, the Ahrefs blog is a great resource for staying up-to-date on the latest industry news and trends.

The price is the only thing I didn't like about Ahrefs. It's a bit pricey, but it's worth it for the features and data it provides.

Antwort von Ahrefs Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Sharing your client's success story with us is heart-warming, Manuel, thank you!

Stay tuned for more awesome features that are currently being developed.

And if you have any further suggestions, please drop us a line at support@ahrefs.com. We're open to feedback! :)

Moises
  • Branche: Glücksspiel & Casinos
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Was the best SEO tool

Bewertet am 15.11.2022

I used for long time but now is not in our list of paid software because of other options.

The link tracking section is what made ahrefs famous, by now there are other options cheaper and better

The starting price, not for companies, is high

Hi Moises!

Can you tell us which other tools you use that come close to the quality of the data we offer?

We still have the largest database of live backlinks (14+ trillion) and the 6th most active crawler on the Internet, according to Cloudflare Radar.

Ramona
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great tool, crazy pricing, little value for the money since getting into the new pricing model.

Bewertet am 18.10.2022

Ahrefs in itself is an amazing piece of software. The pricing model is a rip off.

Ahrefs is a standard in SEO. I have been using it for 2 years already (switched over from SEMrush) and I love it. I have spent hundreds of hours, I run my entire agency on it. Overall a very solid tool. Compared to SEMrush (and reason why I still use Ahrefs) great dashboard, easy to use.

Since the new pricing model it's a pain. You are being charged "credits" for just breathing around the software. Logged into it 2 times, looked at a keyword ranking that's already generated and I "consumed" 8 credits. There is no exact grid to know what uses up your credits, not to mention I think it's silly to pay extra for seeing the HOMEPAGE (dashboard, which loads instantly) or doing your regular work.I am AFRAID to use this software (that I need to and pay over 200 bucks/month to use), because I'll get slapped with "extra" credits and even more money to be paid. They have removed features and pushed them into the 400 bucks tier, in an eternal chase to squeeze even more money. I am a business owner myself, but the greed they display is shocking.I am currently trying to understand how SEMrush can do most of my needed tasks and just save my money in the future. I did bother to write this review (which nobody will care for), because I was an enthusiastic user, I still love Ahrefs to bits, but I cannot pay a fortune just to view a dashboard and run 2 reports.

Antwort von Ahrefs Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Sorry to see you disappointed, Ramona!

Contrary to popular belief, this pricing change was not made ad-hoc. In fact, we studied the usage patterns of our paying customers and designed it in such a way where 80% were barely affected, while the remaining 20% were affected to a varying degree, based on how much they use the platform.

We also allow grandfathered users (like yourself) to keep their legacy plans, provided they don't interrupt them.

From what you're telling me, it looks like you've probably discontinued it. But if you feel you've been wronged, please reach out to our support team who will gladly help you out. Especially since you're a loyal customer :)

To further address your concerns, we do have an area under account settings where you can limit credits/user (we DON'T auto-charge by default).

Dashboard only uses 1 credit/month to load all projects, while the Rank Tracker has its own limits. Read more:

• Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

All In One SEO/ SEM Research and Optimization Tool

Bewertet am 15.11.2022

As a digital marketer that manages SEO and PPC campaigns for clients, Ahrefs is an essential tool for providing value and good results for my clients. The amount of keyword data provided within Ahrefs is unmatched by similar tools. We have improved all of our clients "website score" and they have seen the results with more traffic and better leads.

The software contains so many features for keyword research, website optimization, link building, competitor tracking and so much more. The best part about the software is that the more I use it, the better the results are that I can provide my clients. My favorite tool is the "content gap" functionality which provides us with the websites where our competitors are linked so we are able to go after those websites or similar websites.

There is a huge learning curve because the software contains so many features and ways to use the software. Additionally, the software can get very expensive because of the number of licenses our business requires.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Ahrefs

More features, better data and more overall functionality than any of the competitors.

Antwort von Ahrefs Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

"The best part about the software is that the more I use it, the better the results are that I can provide my clients."

This made our day - thank you! ^^

About your concerns, we heard you Abby. In fact, we're in the process of updating all of our How to Ahrefs documentation for all new Site Explorer 2.0 reports. So stay tuned!

You can also follow our social channels where we're posting short explainer videos about each new functionality.

For any questions you might have, don't hesitate to ping us at support@ahrefs.com. We're always happy to help out :)

Victoria
  • Branche: Textilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Arefs is the king : backlinks and broken links

Bewertet am 14.10.2022

Great Tool, but the decision they have taken with prices i think they have losted a lot of customers.

I love backlinks and broken links I never found a software like this.

The price. They have raised the price to 179 €/month if you want to use these 2 funtions. It´s not a price you can allow if you are beginning in SEO.

Antwort von Ahrefs Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the review, Victoria!

The Standard plan you're talking about is more tailored towards SEO professionals, not beginners.

You can still use our free plan, where the Backlinks and Broken Backlinks reports are available (but only for your verified websites): https://ahrefs.com/webmaster-tools

We also have a free backlink checker: https://ahrefs.com/backlink-checker

And a broken link checker: https://ahrefs.com/broken-link-checker

Hope these help!

Chris
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great leader in the SEO tool industry, but the credits model is pretty bad.

Bewertet am 16.10.2022

I've used Ahrefs for years and never had any complaints, but the credit model charges you for things it shouldn't. Come on Ahrefs, you've got a great product, but this credit nickel and diming made me look elsewhere.

There isn't much not to like about Ahrefs as a tool, it does it all (and it's great to have everything you need under one roof).

The new credits model: if you're carrying out competitor research you get charged for silly things like sorting rank or search volume from high to low, or applying a simple filter.

Antwort von Ahrefs Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review, Chris!

And sorry about your disappointment regarding the new pricing plans.

Prior to this change (first one since 2016), we studied the usage patterns of our paying customers and designed it in such a way where 80%+ of them were barely affected. While the remaining 20% were affected to a varying degree, based on how much they use the platform.

We also allowed grandfathered users (like yourself) to keep the old plans, as long as they remain live. Not sure if you've discontinued it, but if you have further concerns about it or feel that you've been wronged, please talk with our support team - who will be happy to help out!

To further address your issue, filters can include a lot of parameters. That's why we charge only 1 credit after you select all parameters and click on "Show results".

Arika
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001-10.000 Mitarbeiter

Ahrefs is the best SEO tool

Bewertet am 27.9.2022

We used Ahrefs for more than two years. The tool was handy to research new keywords. We also tracked rank for all our SEO keywords. The accuracy of the tool was very good.

- Ahrefs helps you track ranks for thousands of keywords without manual intervention
- You can track rank for multiple geographies and devices
- Helps you gain competitor intelligence for new keywords and backlinks
- It also has a crawler that give technical SEO recommendations

- Ahrefs is a little expensive tool
- SEM data is not as reliable as SEO data available in Ahrefs

Thank you, Arika!

Could you tell us what SEM data you're referring to?

Please write us at support@ahrefs.com, we'd love to understand more :)

Arthur

ahrefs review

Bewertet am 2.10.2022

ahrefs is a very clean tool for referencing your website. very complete and a very dynamic dashboard. Local referencing is very popular

the social media marketing strategy tool is not very strong

Antwort von Ahrefs Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Appreciate the feedback, Arthur!

Our tools focus on reporting organic and paid traffic. Would you mind telling us at support@ahrefs.com what social media features would you like to see in Ahrefs?

Alternatively, you can also write feature suggestions on our Canny page: https://ahrefs.canny.io/

Thank you again!

Daniel
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Love the features and functionality - DONT like the pricing

Bewertet am 4.10.2022

I've used it for years, its the best on the market, but have moved to other options due to pricing.

Love the features and functionality . This app is great at finding the relevant keywords i am looking for , great at finding relevant content and pointing out what needs to be fixed on websites.

I dont love the 99 minimum pricing or that they donot have an affiliate program.

Antwort von Ahrefs Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the kind words, Daniel!
At the same time, we're sorry to see you leaving :(

Our prices may seem high, but they are economically grounded. Many human and financial resources are needed for creating and supporting such a huge system as Ahrefs.

For reference, we crawl the internet since 2010, have the 6th most active crawler according to CouldFlare Radar, and own the largest database of live backlinks.

We also constantly improve our product with new features to make your SEO life easier.

These are all aspects that might go unnoticed, but justify the current pricing policy.

We hope to see you back soon :)

Byron
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Keywords That Open Doors | Ahrefs Review

Bewertet am 7.11.2022

Ahrefs is one of the most popular SEO tools on the market today. It offers tons of information about any website or competitor that you could ever need, making it super easy to do your job well. The only downside I've found so far is that it's a bit expensive for those on a budget (though it's still worth every penny!). Other than that, Ahrefs is amazing and everyone should use it!

The Pros:1) It's really easy to use--even if you're not great with tech stuff like me!2) The user interface is beautiful and clean, so it doesn't feel like work when I'm using Ahrefs.3) There are so many different ways to use this tool! Whether you want to find new link opportunities or analyze which keywords your competitors are ranking for, there's something here for everyone.4) It's affordable compared to some of the other SEO tools out there! And since it does so much, it's worth every penny!

The Cons:1) Sometimes the results don't load as quickly as I'd like them to--but that might just be because I have such a big list of sites to analyze at once! And even then, it only takes about five seconds anyway, which isn't too bad at all in my opinion.2) It can sometimes be difficult finding documentation or training videos on how to use certain features--but again, this might just be because I'm looking in the wrong places or not understanding what I'm reading correctly... But overall it's still pretty easy to use despite this slight drawback!

Wow, thank you for the detailed review, Byron. Love the title! ^^

Moving on to your concerns:

1. A 5 seconds load time is a lot. Could you write us at support@ahrefs.com, and perhaps send us your HAR file, so my colleagues can further investigate? Thank you.

2. What features do you require assistance with?

You can check our help page (https://help.ahrefs.com/en/), Academy courses (https://ahrefs.com/academy), and YT channel (https://www.youtube.com/c/AhrefsCom) to get the most out of Ahrefs.

Of course, you can always write us in the support chat. We'd be happy to help out! :)

Aman
  • Branche: Sport

Ahref Review

Bewertet am 11.9.2022

It's not difficult to utilize.
You can utilize Ahrefs to perform watchword research for a wide range of web search tools including, essentially, YouTube — key contenders normally just give search information to research.

It gives you admittance to every one of the key devices commonly required for a Search engine optimization project: catchphrase research, backlink investigation and site reviewing.

Completing broken connect examination (both interior and outer) is very simple in Ahrefs.

It allows you to review Center Web Vitals execution effectively, and gives you admittance to both field and lab information in one spot.

Its liberal 'space check framework' implies that Ahrefs can allow you to work with countless sites somewhat inexpensively.

Adding extra 'seats' for Ahrefs is genuinely modest, particularly by correlation with its rivals.
Its 'traffic potential' metric gives a really incredible method for spotting 'succulent' or undiscovered catchphrases - and you won't find a comparative component accessible from its key rivals.

There's no free preliminary.

As far as possible are selfish.

All plans, even the most costly 'Endeavor' plan, just accompany one seat.

Its connection file is more modest than those of key contenders Moz and Semrush.

There's no telephone support.

There are no implicit contact surfacing or venture the executives instruments accessible to assist you with backlink building.

There's no versatile application for in a hurry Search engine optimization work.

The point of interaction can be a piece drowsy.

Antwort von Ahrefs Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you Aman for the in-depth review!

To clarify a few things:

1. We do have a free plan, which allows you to use Site Explorer and Site audit for an unlimited number of verified projects. You can sign up here: https://ahrefs.com/webmaster-tools

2. Indeed, each paid plan comes with 1 power user, but you can invite as many as you wish. They will become chargeable when they start using Ahrefs.

3. We don't scrap emails, so we can't help with identifying who's the best person to pitch for a backlink. But we do have a video about it, check it out: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aG2f3hxDJY&t=2s&ab_channel=Ahrefs

4. As for the on-page optimizations, please use the Site Audit tool. It checks against +130 pre-defined technical and on-page SEO issues and provides further recommendations on how to fix them.

Would also be interested what you mean by "point of interaction can be drowsy". Could you elaborate, please?

Skyler
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Ahrefs is the best and only SEO tool you need for keyword research

Bewertet am 18.7.2022

Ahrefs has helped me with keyword research for a new blog to develop a content strategy for the next 6 months and determine what content to prioritize and focus on. It has also been very helpful with competitor research to find keyword ideas I would never have thought of. I also use it to track position rankings and backlinks.

Ahrefs is the best SEO tool for keyword research and competitor analysis. I've tried other software like SEMRush and Moz but found that Ahrefs is the most accurate regarding keyword difficulty. I also like the backlink tracking, as well as competitive research tools to find keyword ideas from competitors as well as backlink suggestions.

There is a bit of a steep learning curve to get started, and at first, Ahefs interface can seem quite overwhelming and intimidating, as if there is perhaps too much information. However, Ahrefs have excellent YouTube training resources that help you understand all the important features and feel comfortable using Ahrefs within a couple of hours. There are also great tutorials for people completely new to SEO.

Although to take advantage of Ahrefs' most important features, you need to pay for the Standard Plan, which is quite expensive for small businesses, startups, and bloggers compared to the Lite plan. There is also no longer a paid trial version available.

Moz

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Ahrefs

SEMRush and Ahrefs are, in my opinion, the 2 leaders in SEO software. I tried SEMRush with a free 7-day trial, but I found for keyword research, Ahrefs is a lot more accurate in terms of keyword difficulty and where I should focus my time and energy on certain keywords for content writing.

Antwort von Ahrefs Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Appreciate the kind words, Skyler!

Pricing-wise, please note that the Standard plan is more suitable for seasoned SEOs, not necessarily startups.

Indeed, we've discontinued the trial. But people who want to convince themselves about the value of Ahrefs can use our free plan.

With the free plan, you can use Site Explorer and Site Audit for free for all your verified projects - sign up here: https://ahrefs.com/webmaster-tools

We also have a bunch of free tools under our free tools hub: https://ahrefs.com/free-seo-tools

These should serve as a "soft trial" for starters.

Muhammad

Ahrefs

Bewertet am 15.7.2022

Ahrefs is one of the best tools for backlinks I ever used. It provides the option of content-gap through which we can find the most comitent sites for backlinks. It is the most trusted tools by the world professional SEO experts.

The best thing about Ahrefs is that it has a content-gap option that helps you to find websites from which you are competent in getting links
Ahrefs shows the score of the site which help to find out the goodness of the site

I didn't find the major cons of this tool but the accuracy of the data is questionable sometimes
Sometimes it keeps blocking our access which cause the disruption

Antwort von Ahrefs Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Happy to know you like the content gap tool, Muhammad!

Can you write us at support@ahrefs.com about the time we blocked your access, as well as the accuracy of the data that you find questionable?

If you're referring to the organic traffic that doesn't match the one in Google Search Console, that's because ours is an estimate. You can read more on how we calculate it here: https://help.ahrefs.com/en/articles/1863206-what-is-organic-traffic-in-ahrefs-and-how-do-we-calculate-it

If you're talking about keyword volume that doesn't match the one in Google Keyword Planner, that's because we un-group close variants that GKP groups together: https://help.ahrefs.com/en/articles/72571-how-accurate-is-keyword-search-volume-in-ahrefs

Anyway, write us in the support chat about these concerns and one of our colleagues will kindly assist you :)

Kyle
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Dig DEEPER into Google Data & Find SEO Gold!

Bewertet am 12.7.2022

I absolutely LOVE it, and the YouTube content is the best!

I live for finding low difficulty high traffic potential keywords and building blog posts with them. Even more so, I have a long list of related terms to complement the focused keyword. This software is the best! Oh, and I really LOVE parent topic reporting. I could NOT find this in SEMRush.

I wish there was a feature where it would suggest better keywords. For example, if I typed in a variety of keywords and the most I found was 10 searches a month, it would be great if it analyzed my unpopular searches and recommend similar more popular searches.

Warum Ahrefs gewählt wurde

More feature rich

I love parent topics!

Antwort von Ahrefs Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for your feedback, Kyle!

We do have a feature like you're already asking called Parent Topic. It determines if you can rank for your target keyword while targeting a more general topic on your page instead.

Learn more about the best practices when doing keyword research in Ahrefs here: https://help.ahrefs.com/en/articles/735464-what-are-the-best-practices-for-doing-keyword-research-with-the-help-of-ahrefs

For any feature suggestions that you might have, please write them down on our canny page: https://ahrefs.canny.io/

The more upvotes a feature suggestion gets, the likelier will it further be considered by our product team when reviewing the product roadmap.

Hasan
  • Branche: Computer-Software

The most feature-rich SEO tool

Bewertet am 4.7.2022

They have a solution for whatever need you might have. And if they don't have it yet, you can expect them to develop it soon. Ahrefs is the most powerful tool for SEOs who focus on backlinks, while it's more than enough for people who are trying to maintain their website, come up with new keywords to write about, and have an eye on the competition.

It's an all-in-one solution for your website SEO. Apparently, they have the most active crawler among all SEO tools, and they cover everything you need from your site's technical performance to keywords, backlinks, etc. Ahrefs focus on educating the community is a big bonus.

If you're keen on starting your SEO career, or improving your website SEO, Ahrefs is the only tool you need.

Unlike some other competitors like Moz, they don't have solutions for local SEO. Also their new pricing is slightly less affordable. I wish they had a Lite package for SMBs too.

Moz Local, SpyFu und Semrush

Moz Local

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Ahrefs

More precise data that is regularly updated - better company direction - faster solution development.

Kudos, Hasan!

Just recently we started recognizing Local Packs in SERP, which can help with your local SEO efforts (if you don't already count the Rank Tracker, which allows you to monitor keyword rankings on a location basis).

Deyan

Ahrefs review

Bewertet am 20.3.2022

Overall, we are happy with Ahrefs, despite its flaws.

What I like most about Ahrefs is that it's an all-in-one tool. We mostly use it for keyword research, competitor analysis, and the technical health of our websites. It also serves as a starting point for our outreach campaigns.
Customer support is also responsive and helpful.

It's a bit complicated, and although their team tried to do the UI as intuitive as possible, the sheer amount of features make it difficult to use. Training new employees to use its full potential takes too much time.
Additionally, it updates slowly, so the data you see on your dashboard is outdated. For example - I managed to remove over a million backlinks from a spammy website. It took ahrefs well over 3 months to "realize" they are gone.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Ahrefs

Better for linking strategies and better at find technical problems.

Antwort von Ahrefs Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for your feedback, Deyan!

As an all-in-one toolset, the platform can be difficult for first-time users. Besides the UI tooltips, you can also reference our Academy (https://ahrefs.com/academy) and Help page (https://help.ahrefs.com/en/) to speed up the onboarding process.

Our support team is also reachable in-app or at support@ahrefs.com in case you have further questions.

As for the spammy backlinks, and backlinks in general, our crawler indexes some pages faster and more often than others.

The speed of crawling and updating specific pages also depends on their URL Rating (UR). Pages with lower UR have a lower chance of getting indexed and updated more often, as compared to pages with a high rating.

In the meantime, you can disavow the spammy backlinks so that they are hidden. The disavow function is available on the dashboard, to the right of each project.

You can then export the disavow file from Ahrefs and upload it to GSC.

• Branche: Computer-Hardware
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

In the current market, it is the greatest tool for locating backlinks and for all-around SEO

Bewertet am 24.2.2022

Using Ahrefs, you don't need to employ an SEO company to see business websites. We may study our competitors' websites to see how they've grown their businesses to rank highly in search results, and then replicate that strategy ourselves. To get the most out of Keyword Explorer, we need to know what our competitors are ranking for and what we should be targeting. You can immediately check how many people search for such words each month, and how many of them visit our site. Content that is relevant to our audience will show us how to keep our company pages healthy. Use Ahrefs to see how our website performs on mobile devices and in various countries. Find out who's visiting our site from these locations and see how it performs on these devices.

Ahrefs is a powerful and useful tool for SEO because it offers a wide range of options. When I started using Ahrefs in 2019, it was the finest approach for me to find out about my competitors' links, keywords, and traffic. I use site explorer to look at my website's links and keywords. We can also see how our competitors' sites are linked to and how many backlinks they are getting. The URL and Domain Ratings can be monitored. Ahrefs also ranks your website. Determine which other websites are related to this URL. Using batch analysis and link intersections, I'm able to view many websites in one click. You can use Ahrefs "keyword explorer" as well. For your website, we can utilize this tool to find country-specific keywords and the number of individuals searching for those terms. The best way to come up with keyword ideas. People frequently inquire about this. This is also supported by the tool. Using tools like Content Explorer, we can see what other people are already doing in the form of content, which gives us new ideas for our own. Content ideas might be sparked with the help of this instrument.

It seems like I'm not taking advantage of a lot of the capabilities that are available to me. That would be wonderful if you could show me some of the stuff I'm missing. Consequently, when I log on, I can see exactly what needs to be done. To give you an example, I can see which pages are taking a long time to load, which sites have lost a significant amount of search exposure, and whose backlinks with high authority we've earned or lost.

It would be fantastic if there was a mobile app for it! I don't always want to carry around a laptop when I'm using Ahrefs on the move. Users of a mobile app can add basic features to the app.

Antwort von Ahrefs Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Happy to know you're a loyal Ahrefs customer since 2019 :)

If you think you're missing out on certain features, then please check out our Ahrefs Academy (https://ahrefs.com/academy) packed with useful video tutorials and our YouTube channel (https://www.youtube.com/c/AhrefsCom) where Sam will walk you through concrete SEO use cases (and how Ahrefs can help).

Of course, you can always write us at support@ahrefs.com in case you have any questions or concerns.

As for any feature requests you might have please publish them here: https://ahrefs.canny.io/

The more upvotes a feature suggestion gets, the likelier it will be considered by our product team when reviewing the product roadmap.

Regards,

Md.

Great tool for SEO and Ranking

Bewertet am 11.9.2021

It is one of the best tools for SEO analysis and backlinks. I am impressed with its performance. For search volume, backlinks, rankings and social share Ahrefs plays an outstanding role. It always uses effective data that is very helpful. By using this tool we can get organic traffic research result. In this way, we know keywords that are ranked by competitors. For bringing more traffics it shows excellent performance. Overall it is the best SEO tool in the market now.

It is very nice software for backlinks and SEO analysis. It has a site audit tool that monitors SEO issues of our sites regularly. It shows a complete backlink profile. We get a proper backlink report. Ahrefs link analysis tool index is huge. It is also updated regularly. It is also a great SEO competitor research tool. Ahrefs has an exclusive backlink analysis feature. It is a keyword explorer that gives valuable information on search volume, competition, CPC, CTR, SERP position history, and more. Keyword explorer does not limit to one search engine. It is a rank tracker tool that shows the ranking position in google.

It is a great tool that shows quality performance. Rank trackers should be updated regularly. New keyword ideas should be improved

Moz

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Ahrefs

We can get accurate data from it. It can find technical SEO problems more accurately than any other tools. It is very affordable for us. We can use it easily to do our job. It has great filtering and sorting features. I highly recommend buying this because it is a great performer

Antwort von Ahrefs Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Many thanks for the honest review!

Please note that keywords in Rank Tracker get updated according to your chosen plan.

Daily updates are available as an add-on.

As for the new keyword idea improvements, please write us at support@ahrefs.com to provide us with some more context.

Thank you! :)

Olivia
  • Branche: Kosmetik

One of the Best Tools for Keywords

Bewertet am 9.4.2021

Overall I think it's a great tool which is actually quite addictive! If it wasn't for the high cost I would probably have kept my subscription. I had great results with my keyword research and also for finding articles that would rank well on Pinterest.

This is a good tool for finding keywords and monitoring your backlinks. I mainly used it to look at my competitor's keywords and domain rating and also monitor my backlinks. Overall it is excellent if you want to monitor how your website is doing over time and receive alerts when you have new keywords ranking. I also found it helpful to find low competition keywords to help my posts rank better. I also like that you are able to cancel your subscription easily if you want to unlike some of Ahref's competitors who make cancelling complicated!

It's really very expensive and I've found other tools that are less expensive that do what I need them to do with finding keywords. I think Ahrefs is the best but it's so expensive that I can't justify paying the cost. Also if you are new to keyword research it's quite complicated. Ahrefs have a youtube channel and lots of help so that you can learn how to use it but there are still other tools which are much easier for beginners.

Mohammed
  • Branche: Grafikdesign
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

The best complete SEO tool I have seen ever

Bewertet am 6.11.2020

As an SEO expert, I have to work with several types of tools. I have found ahrefs is a very helpful tool for SEO experts. I can do everything that requires to rank my website. I can do the overall competitor analysis with that tool. I can find out the referring domain, quality of referring domain, number of internal linking to a specific page, top-performing pages, outgoing link, etc. I didn’t use their rank tracker so can’t make any comment on it. It is an awesome SEO tool in my opinion.

The main thing I love about ahrefs I can optimize the website with a single tool. I can do keyword research (Info, money, comparison, keyword), backlink analysis, Internal linking analysis, domain strength analysis, traffic analysis, anchor text analysis, dofollow - nofollow link ratio, etc. Actually, there are so many features on ahrefs that can’t be described in a few lines. For example, I can find out many low competitive keywords from my competitors' URL, using the organic keywords feature. I think it creates an extra advantage. They have added a new feature recently, which is organic keywords 2.0. It helped me to find a fresh new keyword to work. It also helped me to find out the recent ranking keywords of my website. Their other interesting feature is the content gap, I have analyzed my competitors and found many content ideas that were not covered by them. So it is amazing.

I have found a problem with organic keywords that is they repeat the same keyword again and again on multiple pages. It creates a problem at the time of keyword researching. And it shows less search volume than any other keyword research tool. Last thing I dislike their pricing and trial version price. The Trial version should be given for free.

• Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Ahrefs - better than the rest?

Bewertet am 24.9.2020

My overall experience has been very good with AHREFS. I would recommend it for anyone wanting to not only learn more about SEO, but how to be more effective with their SEO strategies. The more you use something like this software, the better at SEO you become because you have more tools under your belt and better processes for a good strategy. You really need data for a good SEO strategy and something like this software is going to get you there. If you don't have the funds, try ubersuggest (and you can sign up with a blank gmail account if you don't want to share your GSC or analytics data)

When you're looking at SEO Software, one of the main things you want to look for is accurate data. There are many different choices out there with many different features. Lots of these software products have many of the same features. So what separates all these different SEO suits, for me, it would be the accuracy of data. And AHREFS seems to have pretty accurate data, compared to the competition. For one, it seems to have a great backlink database. This allows you to uncover more backlinks per website, compared to the competition.

Also, another area where it's a little bit more accurate would be their domain rating (the strength of a websites authority), and therefore their Keyword Difficulty score.

Now obviously you can't rely completely on an autmatically calculated Keyword Difficulty score, since there are too many unknown variables. But it is great to have for bulk data analysis.

Other than that, I would say, they also have almost everything you need out of an SEO software suite.

Their user experience is also pretty good. The closest alternative I would say is semrush.

And I would say both are about equal in my recommendation, with Ahrefs being slighly better, but semrush being better for most due to the lower cost.

The biggest con to AHREFS is the price. It seems overly expensive, especially considering now that you can pay for Ubersuggest for a fraction of the cost. Or you can even use some of the Ubersuggest features for free (however keep in mind, you are really paying them with your data if you sign up with your GSC or analytics account).

However, it's not going to be as comprehensive as something like this software. So in my mind, if AHREFS lowered the price, it would be a no-brainer. But if you rely on this data for your business, or an agency. Then you consider the cost a necessary expense for one of the best software programs out there for SEO.

Nathan
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

My go-to toolset for SEO

Bewertet am 22.5.2019

I can do pretty much anything I need to do in Ahrefs when it comes to SEO. And if you miss something, the team will be eager to see if it can be implemented. Also, the support is great, usually quite quick in responding and very friendly too.

Call me crazy, but I kind of LIVE in Ahrefs. If there's anything I want to know about a website and its SEO, I will put it in Ahrefs and find all the data I need. Whether it's keyword research, competitor research of backlink research, Ahrefs has got you covered. And they keep adding functionality and options. You can even suggest changes to the tool when you're a paying user.

There's nothing not to like really. I haven't found anything that I didn't like myself anyway. Oh well, sometimes you don't have access to a tool like Keywords Explorer when they're updating it, that's usually not nice when you're actaully working on a project. But I'm sure this will happen with other tools as well.

Moz und Semrush

Moz und Semrush

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Ahrefs

To me, Ahrefs stands out when it comes to data, the variety of tools and the user interface. It works very intuitively and has not let me down yet.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The best tool for daily seo work

Bewertet am 22.10.2022

It's one of the best Seo tools in the market, but the pricing model is too expensive for small businesses.

Best tool for checking competitors baclinks, and historical visibility in serps. The free features after verifications are priceless

The new price list is unacceptable. The monthly domain limit is lower than the weekly limit in the previous billing model. It would be great to add

Antwort von Ahrefs Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the reviews!

And sorry to hear about your disappointment at the same time :(

Indeed, the old pricing model had tool-based limits. With the new pricing, we've removed them and added a global limit called credits.

Those are modeled after average usage data.

Prior to this, we studied the usage patterns of our paying customers and designed it in such a way that 80%+ of them were barely affected. While the remaining 20% were affected to a varying degree, based on how much they use the platform. It looks like you're in the latter batch.

We also didn't force any of our grandfathered users to change to the new pricing plans, as long as they keep them live.

Not sure why you changed to the new plans, but if you feel that you've been wronged, please write to us at support@ahrefs.com.

Khan Md Mohaiuminul Islam
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Best valued keyword research tool especially for backlink analysis.

Bewertet am 16.9.2022

After years of using other tools and being frustrated by lack of data , Ahrefs solved this problem.
One of my client from MENA region (Middle east), its very hard to get enough data for keyword research, Ahrefs big data storage helps me to solve this issue.

For search engine optimization industry ,i have to say Ahrefs is indispensable tool, i can not able to think any other tool to replace in near future.

Seo audit, examining the competition and identifying quality backling improves the SEO planning.

Feels like it is over priced but it helps me too much.

Ahref interface is user and beginner friendly, able to do keyword research of around 10 nos different search engine.
My website pages backlinks can easily trackable.
Content gap section provides good information,by assessing this section incan identify the content gap and work on it.
Competitor analysis, backlink analysis, SEO audit is my problem area , Ahrefs solved this problem perfectly.

I did not find any big issue, price is little overpriced.
Last time it also reduces the quote.
Every tools perfect tutorial can improve our user experience, for beginner its little bit confusing which tool to use.

Antwort von Ahrefs Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for the thorough feedback, Khan!

We always giggle when we read about practical use cases from our customers.

As for the pricing, I would like to point out that we have one of the most active web crawlers on the Internet according to CloudflareRadar (https://radar.cloudflare.com/verified-bots) and the largest index of live backlinks.

We didn't mention the hardware and human costs of crawling and indexing the Internet since 2010, which might come off as hidden costs.

Not to mention the features and improvements we're constantly making.

That being said, our pricing helps us provide a sustainable business model that's based on actual data usage.

Hope the pricing is more clear now! :)