4,6
Patrick B.

Great Product and Great Customer Service

Bewertet am 15.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

At Neurotherapy Northwest we have been using ScheduFlow for over 5 yrs. As a small mental health practice it is an affordable scheduling solution with a lot of power and easy to use. Duoserve's customer service is quick to respond to any question or problem. We highly recommend ScheduFlow.

Easy to setup and use. Minimal training needed. Great customer service.

A local backup option would be nice just in case we lose our internet connection.

Sam A.
Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching

Awesome!

Bewertet am 5.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The customer service is amazing! They are quick, always available, friendly, easy to understand, and didn't waste my time with features that we didn't need. I was told that something I was looking for was in development and am excited for the innovation this company releases.

This calendar has amazing features and has saved us time with our scheduling process.

I wish there were more customization with the labels.

Dr. paul Z.

Use of ScheduFlow in our Orthodontic office

Bewertet am 7.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've been using this software for the last 3 years or so through the cloud from our multiple office locations and have been generally pleased with its ease of use, accuracy and secure access. It's reasonably priced for a small operation like ours but easily scaled up as needed. It's relatively easy to configure the look of the schedule to individual needs and permits numerous variations...more than we can use but its good to have the choice. The function allowing a mobile device to be used cannot apparently be initiated entirely online in real-time which is a bit frustrating as is the sometimes difficult to reach "help". We were somewhat surprised over the recent December holidays that we were unable to reach a person who could help us deal with the replacement of one of our PC's that malfunctioned with a mobile device. While we came up with an alternative, by the time "support" got back to us our needs had changed again so it wasn't a smooth process bringing devices on and off the licensing function in this case. It is not always this way but superior customer service would not have allowed this to happen and we have been good long-term customers. Overall, this program works very well as designed and is a good value for any small to medium business...and superior to other competing products of which we are aware.

Antwort von Duoserve

We apologize for the delay in holiday support. We need to make it clearer next holiday season that you can file an online support ticket that is guaranteed to be answered within 24 hours but usually within 1-2 hours on average. We will make this clear and will make sure that problems are resolved quickly in the future. We value you as a customer and will do our best to please you in the near future and hope to keep you for years to come. Its our customers that keep us alive and your feedback whether technical or not is always appreciated. We appreciate you mentioning some of the great things about our software despite you being upset with our service over the holidays. We will do our best to make it up to you and your employees.

Jonathan A.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Easy of use scheduling software

Bewertet am 10.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I'm using this software for my technician's appointments. It has been really good for my use so far. It's really easy of use, and it's nicely built. Support has been really helpful in solving my problems in a really decent time.

Easy of use
Very clear
Good database
Online backups

No mac version
They took off some functions like the dates with appointments in bold
It's twice the price than what I was paying for the last 5 years

Jean-marc A.

Very good scheduling software

Bewertet am 1.2.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

It's very easy to schedule appointments and technicians. Reports are clear and contain every information we need for our clients. I would recommend this software anytime.

Easy to use, great reports, great customer service.

No mac version, some functions have been taken off the software such as bold dates when there are appointments on that date.

Jeremy W.
Branche: Automotive

Used across our organization

Bewertet am 3.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Ease of use, simplicity. We choose this as an alternative to far more expensive software. It saves our dealer group thousands of dollars every year.

We really don't have any complaints. We've rarely had an issue in 5 years of use in 3 locations. When we have had an issue it was promptly resolved.

Mary M.
Branche: Buchhaltung

Great Review From Mary

Bewertet am 13.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great support today getting up and running and not too expensive to use for keeping track of appointments

We use this for viewing our appointments and ensuing that we do not overbook or book when on holidays or courses

There is no alert when we are away on our cell phones to keep us informed of our new appointments.

Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

I've been using SheduFlow for a few years now. We use it to schedule our holiday apartments stays

Bewertet am 29.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

easy visualization of mutliple complex events

The display is easy and allows us to visualize activity over many apartments. Fairly easy to input new holiday stays

Can't input ICals, new events scheduled automatically as entire days and creep over the next day when accessed.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Carl P.

AWESOME!

Bewertet am 16.3.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

AS A SHOP MANAGER IN A HIGH VOLUME FAST PACED AUTOMOTIVE REPAIR SHOP, I WAS LUCKY TO STUMBLE ACROSS THIS GEM! IF ONLY I HAD FOUND THIS YEARS AGO. I AM ABLE TO SCHEDULE ALL MY REPAIR TECHNICIANS EFFICIENTLY AND TRACK SALES AND LOST SALES

EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS SOFTWARE FROM A TO B IS JUST ABOUT PERFECT. THE EASE OF SET UP, USE, AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS JUST ABOUT A TEN. SIMPLE EFFECTIVE EASY TO USE SCHEDULING . I HAVE BEEN RUNNING A REPAIR SHOP WITH THIS FOR OVER 2 YEARS NOW . THANK YOU DUOSERVE. JUST ONE OF THE MANY GREAT PRODUCTS YOU OFFER

NOTHING COMES TO MIND. IN FACT I WOULD BE LOST WITHOUT THIS PROGRAM. MY ADVISE IS TO DOWNLOAD THE FREE TRIAL AND GIVE IT A TEST DRIVE. IF OU ARE IN NEED OF SCHEDULING SOFTWARE THATS IS EASY TO SET UP, USER FRIENDLY, THIS IS THE TICKET

Kevin W.
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Definitely Give ScheduFlow a Try

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 17.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

There's a reason why everyone gives ScheduFlow such high reviews. It's great. I appreciate the seamless integration between the Windows and the internet. They've been around forever (by internet standards) and it shows. Plenty of improvements and updates along the way.

Even though there are constant improvements, it's frustrating that there always seems to be a couple of glitches. I guess that can be true about most software out there, but it's still frustrating when you experience it.

Nadja T.
Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Affordable and very easy to use Scheduling Tool

Bewertet am 28.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Improved customer service, improved reliability.

When we started using this software we switched from a completely paper-based model. Since we rolled out ScheduFlow for our team, our error rates have dropped dramatically and we have been able to greatly improve our reliability and service to customers.
The most amazing feature of this software is its ease of use. We have had users with no prior computer experience learn to navigate the software within two days. For this we did not need manuals or documentation, it is so very intuitive to learn. Mobile users needed no more than a 5 minute briefing to start using the tool independently on their mobile devices.
The user interface is great and highly customisable. We use it for scheduling taxi drivers and their trips and it works very well for us. It is not very pricey if you only need to use it within a relatively small team. I would recommend this tool to anyone who needs to schedule a very small company or project without a huge upfront investment in licenses or training.

The software feels a little bit "work in progress". Certain small glitches could not be resolved by tech support. For example one of my desktop users cannot see whether he sets an appointment at 2 am or pm because the am/pm doesn't show for him. We flagged this 2 months ago and it remains unresolved.
We have also been having troubles with our license management, although support has always been quick to resolve these, we've had down times of several hours because of it.
What we also don't enjoy is that there is no local backup of data. So unless you have a very reliable internet connection, you can be unable to see or edit your schedules.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Bruce D.
Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Got Scheduflow?

Bewertet am 5.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

there is only one issue we needed solved, and Scheduflow solves it.... SPEED. Thenprohram is easy to use, making appts quick to make/modify at the POS.

I learned the UI in 10 minutes top to bottom. I was able to train all the employees quickly on using the mobile version to control their own scheduling. Soeed of bookings at the POS is key for us, and Scheduflow is the best way to go. Easy to read color blocking, mobile versatility, pricing..... its all there!

I dont really have "cons"... more of a wish list of future additions. I would like to see the ability to add an auto email to appt contacts so the program can send reminders we can set up.
I would also love to see a photo option where a cam can integrate in and be used to add a photo reference to the appt spot.
lastly, I would like to see a way to isolate individual employee catagories and show a quick list of available appt spots at a glance rather than doing a full weekly search.

Rose T.
Branche: Sport
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

ScheduFlow is a Great Resource

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 28.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

ScheduFlow has a user friendly platform. The design of this software speaks louder about its high value functionality. Users can create their whole day, whole week or even whole month schedule. It is easier to edit entries. Users can also print out the schedule and the care. The real time features of this software allow anybody to view updates of an organization wherever they are and using any mobile device, which is connected to the internet. With regard to cost management, this software saves time and cost effective for a large organization. The cost of this software and the return on investment is great.

Designers of this software gave it great effort and work. It allows customized scheduling with colors, fonts and space size. The colors are great for highlighting activities that need more attention.
One ScheduFlow purchase can be assigned to unlimited computers and unlimited employees.

CD purchase is an old enough technology. It could be better if we purchased this software directly online.
Six months subscription and then renewing is also not good enough arrangement because the owners may inflate prices and since you're used to using this software, you will have no otherwise rather than having to purchase it.

Tamara D.

Office Manager

Bewertet am 22.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ability to create and color code each employee and each type of service. This makes it easy for us to look at the scheduler and know exactly what the employee is doing based on the color as well as the status of the actual service call.
It is very reasonably priced for all that it offers.

We would like to to be able to integrate with QuickBooks and read our customer base so that we would not have to enter customer information twice.
We would also like to see that the software become available for Apple computers. We have recently switched to Apple computers and as of yet have not found a program that works as good as ScheduFlow within the Apple apps. Therefore we have both Apple and Windows computers at the desk and this is cumbersome.

Nick R.
Branche: Einzelhandel
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

This has been a great product for our business.

Bewertet am 26.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The ability to schedule appointments across multiple computers and users.

The fact that every computer is linked together and appointments instantly pop up. A user in the front of the business can schedule an appointment for a user in the back and never have to tell them. Also, reminders can be set to automatically pop up. For instance you can make an appt recur to remind yourself to pay a bill or contact a customer.

Some of the use takes a bit of a learning curve. It could be streamlined a little. The process to add users could also be streamlined a little more but ultimately the pros outweigh the cons.

Evelyn L.
Branche: Bau

As Easy as 1-2-3

Bewertet am 15.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

What I like most of this software is that you get to customize your employees, we are in the construction field and with other software it was difficult on knowing which employee we dispatch.

Cons would be that there’s no app for iphones . Everything is cloud base

Andrew T.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

It fits our purposes at work, note-taking is good. Can't check from home is a big bummer(licenses)

Bewertet am 4.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like that anyone on the system can edit the schedule and that it updates fairly quickly. It is great for being able to check notes across different users which is a plus.

Honestly I am very frustrated that there is no ability for me to check schedule from home. ON days that I am off I have to call in and ask an office staff about what changed on my schedule or come in to work to check. It would take my organization using another license for me to have functionality at home.

Joe G.
Branche: Biotechnologie
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Easy to use, sleek, flexible

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 20.9.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have used this program before in previous roles but found myself with a similar need in a new role with a new company. The ease of use for setting this up and then the seamless way that it has helped my team communicate their tasks with much more clarity has been terrific.

Flexibility to use it at multiple different locations, and for different area functions to see only the information that they need to see. Customer Support was very quick, and even added functionality I requested in a very short part of time.

Resource utilization counts tasks/appointments and not hours deployed. Would like to see % of hours assigned compared to working hours available

Tommy N.
Branche: Bau

Dependable scheduling software

Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have been with Duoserve for 10 years and consider the software a need to my company I could not work without. It keeps me organized and my customer happy with the consistency and speed of the data at my finger tips.

The interface is friendly to use and looks clean and simple. Searching history and future scheduling is simple and fast using a cloud based service. The price is fair and problems are seldom.

The annual renewal process, lacking a mobile version that works similar to the desktop version.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Barbara S.
Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

My Experience

Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

When it works (which is 98% of the time), it works great and takes care of my business needs. But when it was down and I couldn't access my schedule it was extremely stressful.

It is user friendly, It takes care of my small business needs

They DO NOT have 24 hour help. They are in a different time zone than me and if it goes down which it has, 2X I can't access my schedule to know who, when or if a client is coming in. I have to wait for DuoServe to get to work before I can address the problem.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 5.0/10

Nikki S.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Excellent customer service, convenient and super easy to use.

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 24.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I like that this software is clean and simple to use, especially on my mobile device. Just a few glitches but there is always room for improvement.

I use this software through one of my clients as it their preferred software for scheduling. It was super easy and quick to learn, not much training required at all. I like the fact that it is very convenient and simple to use via desktop and mobile device and have noticed that this is the only desktop app that actually works extremely well on my android device without any glitches. You can easily share your contacts info and share appointments also. I also reviewed a free demo before using this software that was step by step simple so this would be great for users that are new beginners who aren't software savvy and also great for advanced users.

Holiday dates are not automatically uploaded or shown in the calendar. There isn't a "back" button should you make a mistake so you will have to create a new event. I do not pay for the service since I use it through a client but have heard it is a bit higher in cost compared to it's competitors.

Maureen R.
Branche: Automotive
Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Scheduflow review

Bewertet am 7.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I find it frustrating that I can't seem to speak to anyone ever. When we have a billing issue or need assistance, it seems like it takes a long time to get a response back. In the spring I had sent a request because I wanted to add another license to our account. I never heard anything after two emails to Duoserve.

We have two locations and the software enables us to book appointments for each mechanic from both locations.

The software is great. My concerns are with the support.

Iva L.
Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Update

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 1.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Clinic scheduling program - booking of patient visits

It is easy to use.
It is easy to access and recover the information needed

You often have to log in twice in a row for the mobile program to work.
The program often logs you out for no reason and you have to have the administrator log you back in
The mobile users are not easy to change - you have to remove everyone and start all over
the reports are not very customizable

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Tommy N.
Branche: Hausmeisterservice

We have been using ScheduFlow since 2008

Bewertet am 8.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Greta scheduling software !

Ease of scheduling and the speed of the software is great ! Adding resources and clients is easy too. Looking up customer history and forward scheduling is a breeze and works very quickly.

More room for notes in the client information. Keeping a history of the clients in these notes will help. A button installed on the appointment window that contains that clients notes would be ideal.

Pacific woods G.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Duoserve has helped me grow my business and stay organized

Bewertet am 17.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's available to all my staff, both office users and mobile users, and everyone sees our schedule changes in real time.

That I can't apply more than one client to an appointment. Sometimes we work with more than one client on a job and if I were able to assign them all I wouldn't have to track it in an additional program, it would be my preference to just have all the information in one place.