MRPeasy Erfahrungen

MRPeasy

4,5 (100)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
ERP-/MRP-Cloud-Software für kleine bis mittelgroße Hersteller

Sortieren nach

Norbert
  • Branche: Metallabbau
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

MRPeasy ist wirklich easy

Bewertet am 25.3.2022

Einfach zu erlernendes ERP-System. Es deckt viele Bereiche im Unternehmen ab.
Wer kein Problem...

Einfach zu erlernendes ERP-System. Es deckt viele Bereiche im Unternehmen ab.
Wer kein Problem damit hat, dass seine Daten in der Cloud liegen, ist mit der
Software gut bedient.

Schnelle Erlernbarkeit, gute Tutorial-Videos, intuitiv und selbsterklärend

Reine cloudbasierte Lösung, kein WYSIWYG - Editor für Formulare (Ausdruck),

Antwort von MRPeasy

Vielen Dank für die Bewertung!

• Branche: Einzelhandel

Good working horse

Bewertet am 8.6.2023

It works well enough.

It works well enough.

It works in the most needed functions. The basics are there what we need to handle the Manufacturing process.

The stock handling is too complicated. If you need to move the stocks, it's not easy nor fast.

Aaron
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Don't discount MRPeasy - it's feature rich, but easier on the user

Bewertet am 25.8.2020

I have had a great experience with MRPeasy. The software is the most straightforward solution for MRP I've ever found. The team there is very responsive and the newsletter always has interesting information, tips, and case studies. A+ experience.

I thought I needed feature-rich software to run my manufacturing process. I tried three other softwares. Two were Excel based. One was Odoo. What I actually needed was for someone to come along and make an efficient, easy-to-use solution. The MRPeasy team did just that.

There wasn't much I didn't like about this software. The only thing I can say is that a few of the workflows felt redundant for very small companies (ones with only a few employees handling all of the tasks). At my company, we can pick the order, box it, label it all it one step. The folks at MRPeasy could probably customize that for me though, so difficult to say it's something I didn't like about the software.

Antwort von MRPeasy

Thank you for the feedback.

Sue
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

MRPEasy software - almost great

Bewertet am 9.9.2016

I needed an affordable cloud based MRP that was easy to set up and use with a manufacturing focus. It was easy to set up, but onerous to update. The initial training and set up support was very helpful, but once I bought in and really needed assistance, my helpful support person was replaced with the anonymous support team that took 24 hours to answer any questions and the answer was almost always either a. no the software doesn't do that, b. thats a good idea, we may decide to do that later, or c. you can pay us to make that change to our software. For the price, it's ok, a lot of potential, but not great.

the ease of use, wide range of potential ability, accessibility, focus on manufacturing. there is the potential to customize the software for an extra fee.

technical support is rather lacking. There's a lot of potential in the software capability but every aspect of use is limited. There's a lot of features that are "almost there", but to fix them costs extra. Entering inventory manually is a basic thing and should be simple, but because it creates automatic write offs, adjusting inventory manually can create annoying issues. When I reported this and asked support about it, I was told to stop manually entering inventory and to trust the system - not an easy thing to hear.

Antwort von MRPeasy

Thank you. Your "Advice for Buyers" is great.
We're happy to answer your questions. You won't always have the same staff member to work with because when you purchase the software and have questions regarding functionality and terms, a sales rep helps you. One you purchase the software, and have questions about the technology and customizations, our technical support team is there to help.

We make new releases of the software 2-3 times a quarter. We always encourage our customers to send us feature requests, and we analyze and consider each of them. We can customize the software, however, in some cases those customizations do require some cost.

We have a large support team available to answer questions. Since they work in shifts, and each work for all of our customers, you'll notice they don't personalize their responses. However, each customer's tech support request is answered within 24 hours to ensure that our team can collaborate on a solution that works best for the user.

Gary
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

First MRP Software we have used

Bewertet am 16.1.2024

From the free trial, to implementation and now daily use, the whole process has been incredibly smooth to transition into. From having no prior knowledge in MRP software, it has been easy to self educate ourselves on the system using the many demo data videos supplied on YouTube, breaking each process down into manageable chunks. From our previous process of spreadsheets and email orders, the automated system now, once populated correctly, is as simple as inputting customer orders and letting MRPeasy create all PO's and MO's from a click of button. Really useful piece of Software that provides a wealth of data and has increased overall efficiency in all areas of the business.

Some wording may differ from what you might be used to, which can be confusing at times but once you familarise yourself with the terminology, it really is a minor issue.

Antwort von MRPeasy

Thank you for the positive feedback!

Benjamin
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Best value in the small manufacturing space by far.

Bewertet am 14.11.2019

With MRPeasy our capacity doubled. It streamlined our production, and procurement so well that I'm now able to spend a lot more time on growth and sales.

Extremely comprehensive and works seamlessly with Xero and Shopify. It is user friendly and easy to understand for any systems oriented thinker.

The video support library made the initial setup much easier, and the support team was there to fill in anything I couldn't figure out on my own.

There are a few functions specific to the apparel space that have not been added yet, but I have been told they are in the development pipeline.

Fishbowl und shopVOX

Warum MRPeasy gewählt wurde

It was to expensive to support and maintain, and didn't have integrations with our web platforms.

Zuvor genutzte Software

AccountMate

1) Cloud base 2) Trial Period 3) Up front cost 4) Integrations
Tim
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Ahead of its time

Bewertet am 6.4.2020

Quality from the beginning. This is one of the best programmed software out there for this industry. It's logically grouped, and follows a constructive workflow. This makes it easy to use, to train, and to implement.

Easy of use and simplicity to understand. This is one of the best programmed software out there for this industry. We setup, train and implement manufacturing software for multiple companies, and clients find it easy to understand and operate. This is one of the very few SMB manufacturing software on the market. It's reasonably priced, and contains all of the functionality a small manufacturer will need: sales, purchasing, production, inventory management and accounting.

The integration with QB Online, while functional, is limited. There is no Class tracking, and you cannot select multiple COGS accounts. Support is also only by email, normally.

Antwort von MRPeasy

Thank you for the detailed feedback. The integration with QB Online will be seriously improved in 2020.

Stéphan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

A software aptly named

Bewertet am 9.5.2023

It helps us to formalize BOMs, routings and manage stock.

It helps us to formalize BOMs, routings and manage stock.

It is full Saas and needs no hardware. It is easy to handle and easy too use.

I would expect a Manufaturing Order per BOM level and not a multi-level MO while processing an order. It could be important to trace each steps of the process (BOM) with a different MO.

Thank you for the review!

Please contact our Support Team with your concern.

Aleksejs

Shor report

Bewertet am 17.8.2023

Overall, I'm happy with it. I would rate it 4 out of 5, but some of the math errors are not to my liking. You think that the program has calculated everything, and then you see that you have to check everything manually. Somewhere there's a glitch and you have to check the numbers manually.

-good user-friendly interface- clarity- there is a minimum of necessary functions, which covers 90% of the functionality I need in my work.

- mathematical errors in calculations.We independently explained to the support service that the rounding in the program was in error. It was corrected.- The data is not automatically updated everywhere. The biggest disadvantage !!! If I start to change data manually in a manufacturing order, they are not automatically updated in this order. If you make one change in the figures manually, you will have to check all the figures manually to make sure that everything corresponds.- The support team offers only solutions to standard problems. If you ask a non-standard question, they will offer you solutions that are already written in their instructions, but it is usually not suitable. They always respond quickly

Antwort von MRPeasy

Thank you for your detailed review. We proceed to improve our software permanently.

• Branche: Verlagswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Ideal ERP for small to medium manufacturers

Bewertet am 24.10.2021

The UX is very neat and intuitive. The dashboard cames with colored squares each one named exactly according what it does like procurement or production planning.

It lacks Customizable Templates, Commission Management and Automatic Billing.

EZOfficeInventory

Antwort von MRPeasy

Thank you for your positive review. We're very happy that you also found good use for MRPeasy in your industry.

In fact, the PDF editor does allow to customize templates. Please contact our support for more information.

Sten
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Craft Beer Brewery

Bewertet am 13.12.2023

We can use it for stock management and production processes as well as invoicing.

Would be nice if the bookkeeping functionality was more advanced and we didn't need a separate software for that.

James
  • Branche: Verpackung und Container
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great, flexible cloud software that can grow with you

Bewertet am 15.12.2022

Quick to deploy and easy to use. Purchasing and despatch working well. May need support to set up BOMs and manufacturing side.

Easy to access while travelling with app or browser version. Simple and cloud based. Quick to deploy and easy to understand. Good help guides.

Being cloud based customisation seems limited. Initial support to help set up as part of onboarding would have been a help.

OrderWise und Xero

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MRPeasy

Quick to deploy and freiend recommended it - knew they were using it sucessfully in manufacturing

Lindsey

Changes the organizational game

Bewertet am 31.10.2022

It's fantastic. Best decision I ever made for my job's needs. And for the money, it's incredibly valuable. I've paid way more and gotten way less from other software companies.

All its functions. Because of this software I can organize my parts, subassemblies, their sourcing, and my manufacturing the way I wanted to. I really couldn't have stayed as organized as I now am without this software.

There are a few features that are lacking that I'd like to see:1 - individualized training. While they do a fantastic job of responding to requests, it would have been nice to be able to schedule a training session to specifically address our company's needs. I had to do a good amount of self-training using their videos online, then I taught everyone else in our organization.2 - The ability to see an entire build's subassemblies and parts in one place. Since I have multi-level assemblies, I can only view one item's BOM, I can't view all of them in one tree after I've manufactured a final product. That would be really nice

Antwort von MRPeasy

Thank you for your very detailed and positive feedback.

"this product seemed focused on being the best it could be at functionality" - that is what we strive for. Thank you!

Regarding the Cons you brought out:

1. In fact, we do offer individual training hours with our specialists over video. Please contact our Support Team for more information.
2. If you open a BOM, please click on the "Indented BOM" button to see the full build tree, including subassemblies.

Peter
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen

The most Straght foward MRP system

Bewertet am 8.3.2023

2 Years ago we set about moving from an excel based order management system to something more modern, easier to control and better suited to our growing business. Having demo-ed a number of MRP systems none really ticked the boxes for our business and or seemed over complicated or had too many functions and a very steep learning curve. We had given up until I stumbled acrsoss MRPeasy. Its layout, self taught nature and ease of implementation sold the product to me and after the free trial it was a no brainer for our business. Over the last 2 years we have increased learning, improved our systems and expanded use of MRP easy into different aspect sof our business.

MRP Easy is layed out very simply, it easy to navigate and simple to understand. It is customisable for your business and certain functions can be deactivated until you come to use them. There was easy to use instructions which made learning at your own pace very simple

Produciton Planning and the interactions of the system are not perfectly suited to our manufacturing process. It means we cnanot use this functionality eaactly as we woudl like.

Robert
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

MRPeasy easy to deploy sofware

Bewertet am 10.5.2023

I have had the pleasure of testing out this software and can confidently say that it is one of the easiest to deploy that I have come across. The user interface was intuitive, making it simple to navigate and understand. Overall, I highly recommend this software to anyone looking for a hassle-free deployment experience.

When it comes to software, customization is often a key factor in user satisfaction. Unfortunately, some products fall short in this area, providing limited options for customization. This can be frustrating for users who have specific needs or preferences. While the product in question may be easy to deploy and have a user-friendly interface, the lack of customization options may limit its usefulness for certain users.

Craig
  • Branche: Musik

MRPEasy year review

Bewertet am 5.12.2022

Overall experience is good, I have trialed 5 other cloud based MRP / ERP systems and found this to be the best combination of value for money, ease of use and functionality.

MRPEasy is easy to use, easy to build to your business and easy to roll out across your workforce.

I feel MRPEasy could allow API access for lower tiers, limiting to 1 or 2 links.

Acumatica Cloud ERP und Katana Cloud Inventory

Nikola
  • Branche: Metallabbau

Not-so-EasyMRP

Bewertet am 10.1.2017

We are small company manufacturing aftermarket parts for motorcycles. We have less than 10 products and we do all manufacturing by ourselves. Our needs for MRP software are not too high, simple manufacturing orders, BOM's, routings, purchasing, and inventory. Before subscribing, MRPEasy team was very forthcoming and open to communication. However, one month of using this software was a complete disaster. I never received so many "no's" from any support team. Some simple things, like changing quantities in inventory, for past dates, was not possible and we were asked for a fee only to change dates of 52 lots. We would have done this manually, but it is not possible. Of course, there is a large number of similar issues. To be honest, support team response was very quick, but in 100% percent reply is totally unusable.
I am very careful what I write on the internet about some business if that is negative, but I have lost almost a month filling a database, only to realize that support is almost non-existent and some basic features just don't work. Be careful.

Very communicative sales team. Before you subscribe.

Only straightforward activities are possible without paying extra for 'software development'. There isn't a way to correct errors in counting, without hiring 'development' team. Strange and not an intuitive interface. Support is only good to direct you to manuals and videos; if you don't find a solution for your problem there - it can't be solved.

Charlotte
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Desperate for support in Australia!

Bewertet am 28.7.2020

Initially very excited with the possibility, but enthusiasm is waning due to recurring problems.

Easy to use; good stock control up to limits of system

Support is lacking, as when questions are posed - a very generic solution is posted per email.
No telephone support and this is problematic, as generic solutions are not solving our problem.

Antwort von MRPeasy

Thank you for your feedback and for being our client for more than 3 years.
We strive to provide the world's best customer support and we are always on the quest to improve it further.

Tor Erik
  • Branche: Maritime Wirtschaft

Simple and user friendly MRP System

Bewertet am 23.3.2023

Experience is quite good, all the functions we need are available.

Experience is quite good, all the functions we need are available.

Simplicity and ease of use.Excellent help function and good training videos.

Production planning of custom products is not optimal.Bulk editing should be possible in more functions than Items and Stock lots.CSV export is cumbersome; columns does not equal your chosen view and not possible to choose decimal separator.

Antwort von MRPeasy

Thanks for your positive feedback.
The decimal separator can be set in Settings -> Regional settings.

Robert
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

MRPeasy was a seamless implementation.

Bewertet am 2.3.2021

I am able to clearly define my labor costs and operation scheduling.

I am able to clearly define my labor costs and operation scheduling.

Easy to understand, great documentation with video support on all of the how to's. I loved how MF orders are easily tied to operations of work stations.

I had a previous MRP system that allowed GL integration with QBO on the item level. This allowed for more flexibility to tailor your balances to specific GL accounts.

Cin7 Core

Warum MRPeasy gewählt wurde

I found SOS was too disconnected and manually tedious. MRPeasy had more automatic flow of operations.

Ease of use.

Michael
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Review of MRPEasy

Bewertet am 1.8.2023

We have had a favourable experience.

We have had a favourable experience.

I like that it is web-based, and it is easy to go backwards to find a previois form.

It can be difficult to see why an item is not avaible, if it has not been “received” correctly.

Antwort von MRPeasy

Thank you for your feedback!

Amanda
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

MRPeasy feedback

Bewertet am 11.1.2023

Before MRPeasy, we did everything in excel. Now everything is much easier. In the past, we made orders via e-mail and there was no overview of the stock, and therefore there were often shortages. MRPeasy solved this problem

good overview of stockeasy to useinvoicing

not possible to show the number of boxes on the Waybillno option to assign default (for example 0) Reorder point to all new products

Wayne

MRPeasy is a must

Bewertet am 8.4.2021

Scheduling, stock control, production efficiency, customer order management, raw material purchase orders has been greatly improved.

The MRPEasy software suits our small business' requirements well and offers some fundamental features that are critical for successful application of the software

I do find the system slightly bulky with respect to pages and the flow is sometimes more complex than necessary.i would also like to have a "switch off" functionality for some aspects. Lastly i have found the production reporting to be too "strict" and a simpler interface would add significant value, eg simply daily production recording as opposed to hourly etc

Antwort von MRPeasy

Thank you for your review and improvement proposals.

Jan
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

MRPeasy, not always easy

Bewertet am 8.2.2022

Overview, archive, accessible information,

Overview, archive, accessible information,

Perfect deployment, good support, easy to use, once you found it

Reports not customized.
F.E. I want costs on manufacturing order: not found_not possible.
I can't read easily the manufacturing information, can't
find legenda or: "How to read this"

Martin
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Bewertet am 12.4.2023

It's been hard to implement, but we are getting there.

It's been hard to implement, but we are getting there.

There are a lot of options and ways you can costumize to your needs.

Not the best interface. For not tech savvy people its hard to understand. Little to techincal and "Excel" like interface. Hard to set up for manufacturer with lot of operations and outsourcing. Too many "clicks" for simple functions.