Hubdoc

Importieren, Archivieren und Exportieren von Finanzdokumenten an einem Ort.

Sortieren nach

Rachel
Rachel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I use hubdoc on multiple clients to fetch docs from multiple banks

Bewertet am 22.11.2017

I like the automatic document fetch and the ability to sync to our document storage platform. I like that I can store all of my client accesses under one username.

Aesthetically I don't love the website. The document portion of the site is too small - you should be able to increase the size without opening the doc in a new tab. Also the add account button should maybe be labeled "manage accounts" as it is the place to do much more than add accounts.

Alexandra
  • Branche: Restaurants
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I use HubDoc nearly daily to process invoices for my business.

Bewertet am 7.3.2018

Time Saving , Reduces Errors, Allows me to work remotely.

Time Saving , Reduces Errors, Allows me to work remotely.

I love that I can access HubDoc wherever there is an internet connection and go through my invoices. The coding makes it so much easier and faster to get through a tedious task. I have integrated HubDoc with Xero and having both tools synced together means that I can handle 90% of the bookkeeping for my business remotely. I also really like that invoices are stored so that I can access then later and not worry about paper copies taking up space. The text recognition is pretty accurate and HubDoc learns as it goes - saving time and minimizing errors.

Sometimes HubDoc doesn't read certain fonts properly and contacts are recreated multiple times. There doesn't seem to be a way to delete duplicate contacts which clogs up the list. Occasionally, document uploads fail which can be a pain, but this seems to be fairly infrequent.

Michael

HubDoc - Streamline Data Entry into Xero

Bewertet am 9.2.2021

Overall this is a good entry level solution for automating the entry of your paperwork. As Xero include it with their standard subscriptions it is very cost effective

The software integrates with Xero cloud accounting making it easy to get your invoices and receipts entered into your accounting records.

The setup is a little clunky when adding more users but once you have got your head around how to carry out the task it is fairly straight forward.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Dext Prepare und AutoEntry

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Hubdoc

Cost
Sachin

Foreign Currency transactions

Bewertet am 4.10.2022

How easy it is for the client and the bookkeeper to Work on the bookkeeping.

How I am not able to process USD and other foreign currency invoices to Quickbooks anymore.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Plooto
Krystle
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Needs to update their banking compatibility

Bewertet am 4.2.2019

Great tool-- from what I know, this is the only provider that does what Hubdoc does. I love all the features and tools available that are offered.

My main problem with Hubdoc is that the banks and credit cards that our client's use (we have over 50 clients) are not all compatible with Hubdoc. OR the feed will break continuously. We will usually need to contact our client to re-enter their credentials to get the feed back up and running (which seems to happen frequently) OR we have to work around the error if the bank isn't syncing at all.

Chris
  • Branche: Bau

Simple Inexpensive OCR Solution for Document Intake

Bewertet am 11.4.2020

Our financial data entry used to be extremely manual - too much manual entry. We eliminated 75% of our data entry in this area, which in turn was a huge result in business efficiency.

We also reduced our paper printing by about 90pc; decreased turnaround time for vendor payments, and increased the accuracy of our books.

Very simple interface - one screen to get all your work done. It processes documents quite fast and does the job well.

Mobile app is limited with some of the features, not all of the web-based features translate across to the mobile app.

• Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

A great addition to automated accounting workflow

Bewertet am 21.12.2017

Hubdoc, for me, functions best as an addon to Xero (or QBO) and Bill.com. I have bills forwarded from an email address into Hubdoc where I can code and push to the accounting software and bill.com. The biggest benefit is that the software automatically codes and stores invoices, based on rules or prior invoices. A simple sync pushes the bill to Xero with correct coding, along with a PDF. It also pushes to Bill.com to easily be paid. For the money, it is absolutely worth using.

There are a couple of minor issues that are not even worth mentioning here. Please note that I don't use the software to directly link with websites, since the selection is fairly limited. I push all documents to Hubdoc for processing.

Johnny
Johnny
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Xero took over, and the software died

Bewertet am 17.7.2020

Hubdoc is terrible and I wouldn't recommend them for anything. Xero is a horrible company and Hubdoc has taken a dive with them. I left Xero accounting because of the poor customer service, and now I am looking for a new solution for Hubdoc.

You can find all of your documents sent to Hubdoc

Where to start? Hubdoc used to be a very good problem. Since Xero.com purchased Hubdoc it has gone downhill.

1. I spend more time connecting to my vendors
2. Customer support is just as bad as Xero support
3. Publishing to your accounting software doesn't work
4. You waste more time just trying to use Hubdoc as design
5. It's been six months and they still have not fixed issues with the 15 tickets open

• Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great tool for automatically pulling, scanning, and inputting simple invoices and keeping...

Bewertet am 20.3.2018

Scanning and storing of receipts, statements, and invoices and an auto-push into QuickBooks Online with an attachment of the document.

The auto-pull of statements, invoices, and receipts is nice, but the better features are the automatic scanning of simple (and I stress simple) invoices when they are pulled or emailed to your Hubdoc email address. These can then automatically be fed into your accounting software, which makes AP really easy.

The learning curve is a little higher than other programs. The training at the outset of using the program (the Hubdoc University, or their variant of this type of tool) was too basic. At the end of the training I knew which functions existed, but had very little idea how to make them work. Expect to spend a few weeks really getting to know the program, but once you get it down it is extremely useful.

Markie
Markie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Hubdoc fast tracks my day

Bewertet am 2.2.2018

Hubdoc is a great tool to fetch your bank and credit card statements. It will also fetch any bill that you have online access to like telephone and utilities. This saves me time as I no longer have to chase clients for data.
Clients also take a picture of their receipts so they are processed in right away and vendors email directly to Hubdoc email. All receipts and bills are processed, posted and attached to Quickbooks Online transaction

The rotate button doesn't always work and I would like to be able to use the item option on the main screen instead of clicking on multiple

Courtney
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

HubDoc helps with automation

Bewertet am 5.12.2018

Nice and informative support staff.

Nice and informative support staff.

The auto-fetch of statements, invoices, receipts, etc. assists greatly collecting proper documentation. Love that it's easily accessible from any mobile device with a connection. Has the capability to be fed into accounting software which streamlines processes.

Maintenance of the feeds. It seems that the feeds are constantly going down and the majority of the battle (rather than collecting documentation manually) is ensure the feeds with whichever institution is functioning properly.

Doug
  • Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Hubdoc has changed the way we store paperwork!

Bewertet am 5.10.2017

Hubdoc is fully integrated so you can also share info with your accountant which makes expense & report management a breeze.

It works seamlessly with email and with multiple vendors. It has been very easy to add new vendors we work with as well as setup ways for us to automate a lot of invoices we receive. Now I can easily go in and quickly find documents that I used to worry about where they were located or how I would find them. I have had no issues thus far and the support team has been very helpful in adding new vendors I work with.

Stephan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Great for Storing Financial Docs!

Bewertet am 30.8.2019

Hubdoc is simple to use and allows me to remain organized, efficient, and quickly utilize and procur any document I may need thanks to it's efficient layout.

I enjoy hubdoc and think it's vital for the finance industry.

Xy
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Conveniently captures data for accounting software

Bewertet am 6.5.2022

- Syncs well with Xero
- Provided FOC with Xero
- Easy way for us to provide information to our bookkeeper/accountant
- Can just take a photo and send the attachment to a Hubdoc email address and the document will be captured in the system

Once in a while, data is read incorrectly. But this is very easy to fix and not a big issue

Travis
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

How can this be rated so high by so many when connections always break?

Bewertet am 26.4.2019

In the beginning all was fine. Everything worked like it should. (Over a year ago.) Within six months of using the product all auto fetch connections started to break causing us to have to continually re-enter credentials. Now it is to the point where several accounts are not working at all.

Great concept of all documents, statements etc.. in one location. Able to share with accountant and others

Connections ALWAYS break and seldom work for long periods of time. Support is slow to respond with a fix. Also NOT compatible with CAPITAL ONE (one of the largest banks in the US.)

Dana
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin

I love HUBDOC

Bewertet am 15.12.2020

My tax preparer loves that I am so organized with my receipts and statements. Instead of having to scan items into your computer and organizing items, it is all in the app.

Hubdoc connects easily to your bank accounts and your statements upload automatically. I love that all my receipts and statements are in one place and easily accessed.

I have not had any issues with Hubdoc at all. I have been using it for 2 years and it has been wonderful

Ling
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Bank login connection is extremely difficult to establish

Bewertet am 16.5.2019

I tried to set up accounts in Hubdoc with three different banks, BofA, PNC and TD.
So much of my...

So much of my time has been invested into just trying to log in through Hubdoc. It only works with BofA and with the other two it just keeps giving me nonsense error messages. I even passed security verification through Hubdoc with PNC but the message just says "having problem communicating..."
With TD, I entered the verification code that the bank sent me and Hubdoc keeps asking for it over and over again. I don't know how many times I am supposed to enter it??? 10000000000 times?

I like the images and PDFs auto fetched

Bank login does not work for a lot of banks

Alexander
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Very useful software for bookkeeping.

Bewertet am 22.4.2018

It's save a lot of time any way.

It's save a lot of time any way.

Simple price, unlimited documents, automatic fetch documents and statements from banks and other service providers.

Android application some times not working - you think you send document photo to HubDoc, but not... Hand written bills/invoices (and not only) not recognize very often. You need to control it every time.

Adam
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Possibly the most mediocre product I've used in a while

Bewertet am 8.11.2020

Unimpressed - but mostly because it promises so much and is such a great concept poorly executed. Despite sending lots of detail to technical support including screenshots and example PDFs - they write back with demanding emails because they can't be bothered to get involved or answer a straightforward question. Really pants.

It's a simple interface but that's also it's biggest downfall because it's unintuitive.

It was slow and inconsistent. When it doesn't recognise something it doesn't tell you why, it just comes up with an icon. You can't copy and paste data from the PDF into the data fields. The integration with Xero is also pretty awful - you're expected to have a contact exist both in HubDoc and in Xero. The "automated" extraction of invoices literally only exists for a handful (maybe 12?) organisations.

Lisa
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Hubdoc - adinistration takes more time than it saves

Bewertet am 24.5.2021

Not impressed

Not impressed

It saves having to log in to multiple supplier accounts

The time spent trying to rectify communication problems, missed bills or missing attachments does not compensate for any time saved.

• Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

So easy! And SO helpful!!

Bewertet am 6.10.2017

It make bookkeeping of business expenditures SO much easier and more handy!

It make bookkeeping of business expenditures SO much easier and more handy!

This has simplified my bookkeeping so much! Its so easy to just take a picture of your receipts and it syncs them with your transactions in your bookkeeping system if you have your bank account and business credit card linked with your bookkeeping software.

Relatively simple to use, having slight difficulty separating mine and my clients' accounts

Bewertet am 26.6.2018

The application offers ease of use and helps to become more paperless. This will be more and more important in the future and the QBO integration really helps as well.

Web design is somewhat confusing to split multiple accounts, there could be some improvements on the layout to make lessconfusing.

Russell
Russell
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Clunky and hard to use

Bewertet am 13.1.2022

It is unremarkable and not good enough to distinguish it from other vendors in my tech stack, so I am disinclined to use it in lieu of my existing document management and bank fetch solutions.

Alternative to expensify and other poorly designed products

Bank fetch never works, and now they are discontinuing it. It wasted a lot of time where it was supposed to save it. Delegating access to me was difficult for my client.

• Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Hubdoc

Bewertet am 6.5.2022

Ease of use, admin rights, support and guides

Sometimes goes down and hard to get info on when it will be back online

Rhondalynn
Rhondalynn
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great product and customer service

Bewertet am 17.8.2018

The fetch technology is world class. This is a great product that I recommend to accountants and bookkeepers.

To be honest, I don't have any negative feedback or dislikes at the present time.