Hubdoc

Importieren, Archivieren und Exportieren von Finanzdokumenten an einem Ort.

4,3 /5 (52 Bewertungen) Eine Bewertung schreiben
Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Entreflow Consulting Group's use of Hubdoc

Bewertet am 19.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Hubdoc is one of our favorite apps here at Entreflow, it's a perfect place for us to store all of our client's documentation. It's super easy for our clients once everything is set up to just take a picture of a receipt, and forward an email to the unique email address.

It has three amazing features:
It fetches statements, our client statements directly from the source. So, all of their bank statements, phone bills, hydro bills, any kind of account or they'd have a regular statement, it fetches those as soon as they're released and brings them to us.
They have a unique email address that they're given through Hubdoc. Anything that comes to their email; receipts for any purchases online or what have you, they can forward directly to Hubdoc and they can also set up email forwarding depending on their email service to have those automatically sent over.
With the phone app they can take pictures of receipts on the fly while they're out and about and they don't have to actually categorize those expenses through the app they just to take a picture and they're done. So we're able to get all of the documentation that we're required to close their books super easily.

Another stand-out feature for this app is the OCR technology; so it'll read what's on the image or the attachment that’s sent to Hubdoc, and the data that's on there, and try to categorize it as best it can. We're still involved in verifying and pushing the data. You can set up some automation in there but for the most part it reads the data quite well and it saves data entry time.

So what happens with Hubdoc is once the transaction or the document comes in, the OCR is there to read the transaction level of data, you can then push the transaction over to Quickbooks Online or Xer

So, where we’d like to see some development is in the multi-currency functionality. So, a lot of our clients have bills that come in in U.S. dollars. It's a little bit messy with the effects moving over to Quickbooks.

Ariel P.

Hubdoc

Bewertet am 18.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great experience, easy to use, integrates with many providers to pull documents from.

Amazing concept, documents in one place makes reconciliations and audits a breeze. Affordable partner pricing makes recommending Hubdoc to clients a no brainer.

Receipt management for company paid cards and reimbursable employee expenses is lacking. Hubdoc doesn't read the receipts to determine which card was used and automatically allocate that receipt to X employee. Employees should be able to setup Hubdoc inboxes with their own email address to send receipts to. Feeds break often so if that could be improved that would be great as well.

Travis K.
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Perfect for getting all your receipts online

Bewertet am 22.9.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Hubdocs is a really great way to store information in a format that makes it easy to find. No more shoe boxes or receipts!

Great bit of software that is easy to use and easy to teach clients how to use. Keeps all my receipts organised and easy to track back to source documents.

I have nothing bad to say about this software. Xero now included it for free in their basic package.

Julie S.
Branche: Unterhaltung

Broken for Quebec users

Bewertet am 28.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Quebec users please stay away. It's a frustrating app that thinks it's better than your own judgement to calculate the sale taxes!

The app is easy to use. You can start using it right away with few lessons.

The sale taxes feature is broken for Quebec users. The half-tax rule for meals and entertainment simply does NOT work. It's so frustration because at the end you need to download the invoice and do it yourself because the app won't allow to push your invoice if it thinks the sale taxes don't match. This is highly frustrating because in the end you are better to not use the software.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 2.0/10

Brett G.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hubdoc is part of my software suite

Bewertet am 21.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Hubdoc is a great all-in-one expense tracking/ document collecting software solution. I set up all of my clients with this software and show them how to use it on their phones and through email. Two great features for the accountant or bookkeeper.
1) Receipt capture. No longer will you need to contact your clients to request what a particular charge is because they can simply scan the receipt at the time of purchase, or forward the digital receipt to their specific email address. The software pulls the necessary information from the receipt and pre-populates an entry to the accounting software you have synced to their Hubdoc account.
2) Connection to banks and credit card companies is super by the automatic download of statements. No longer do you have to go to each of the client's bank's websites and manually download the statements for reconciliation. Hubdoc will grab them for you.

Hubdoc will categorize an expense to push the charge as a bill/invoice or directly to a bank account into the accounting software. One negative feature is the inability to tag the bank accounts with the last four digits of the credit/debit card that was used so the Hubdoc can push directly to that bank account. At this time of publication, we have to manually add the bank account to push the expense to - also assuming you have the last four digits of the cards memorized. Which I do not.

Denise W.

Recently purchased by Xero

Bewertet am 10.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Mostly positive. It is pricey but now included in the monthly cost of Xero

Fetching of popular bank statements and accounts is great - saves much time. The auto organization is also good if a bit confusing for new users

Xero just purchased this company which makes me leery of using it as a QBO user. I am considering moving to Xero now...

Chris M.
Branche: Bau

Simple Inexpensive OCR Solution for Document Intake

Bewertet am 11.4.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our financial data entry used to be extremely manual - too much manual entry. We eliminated 75% of our data entry in this area, which in turn was a huge result in business efficiency.

We also reduced our paper printing by about 90pc; decreased turnaround time for vendor payments, and increased the accuracy of our books.

Very simple interface - one screen to get all your work done. It processes documents quite fast and does the job well.

Mobile app is limited with some of the features, not all of the web-based features translate across to the mobile app.

Valerie M.
Branche: Kosmetik
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

good add on to quickbooks

Bewertet am 11.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Satisfactory. I think they should expand the number of companies they can pull docs from.

I like the fact that hubdoc integrates with quickbooks. that's why we chose the product.

You can only access documents on companies they set up. So if they are not big companies, you can't get automatic downloads of your bills

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Andrew B.

Automated Bookkeeping... Almost

Bewertet am 12.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Generally happy with the product and I recommend it to my clients

Ease of sending invoices / receipts via multiple options.
Fetching of bank and supplier statements.
Fetches bank statements in .csv which is great for manual importing into Xero Ledger.
Fast and helpful tech support.

Usually needs some user input to push transactions to Xero correctly.

Rachel F.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

I use hubdoc on multiple clients to fetch docs from multiple banks

Bewertet am 22.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like the automatic document fetch and the ability to sync to our document storage platform. I like that I can store all of my client accesses under one username.

Aesthetically I don't love the website. The document portion of the site is too small - you should be able to increase the size without opening the doc in a new tab. Also the add account button should maybe be labeled "manage accounts" as it is the place to do much more than add accounts.

Alexandra B.
Branche: Restaurants
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

I use HubDoc nearly daily to process invoices for my business.

Bewertet am 7.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Time Saving , Reduces Errors, Allows me to work remotely.

I love that I can access HubDoc wherever there is an internet connection and go through my invoices. The coding makes it so much easier and faster to get through a tedious task. I have integrated HubDoc with Xero and having both tools synced together means that I can handle 90% of the bookkeeping for my business remotely. I also really like that invoices are stored so that I can access then later and not worry about paper copies taking up space. The text recognition is pretty accurate and HubDoc learns as it goes - saving time and minimizing errors.

Sometimes HubDoc doesn't read certain fonts properly and contacts are recreated multiple times. There doesn't seem to be a way to delete duplicate contacts which clogs up the list. Occasionally, document uploads fail which can be a pain, but this seems to be fairly infrequent.

Kyle S.

Game Changing

Bewertet am 15.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Aside from the auto fetching, OCR, the App, the support team and the configuration capabilities, my favorite feature is the ability to integrate transaction level receipts directly into bookkeeping software like QuickBooks Online or Xero. The ability to drill into an transaction and see the physical source document (in seconds) is an absolute game changer! I also love that they are Canadian company.

Sometimes the auto fetch connections go down, but the support team fixes the issue as fast as possible. I would also appreciate SAML based SSO in the future.

Krystle E.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Needs to update their banking compatibility

Bewertet am 4.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great tool-- from what I know, this is the only provider that does what Hubdoc does. I love all the features and tools available that are offered.

My main problem with Hubdoc is that the banks and credit cards that our client's use (we have over 50 clients) are not all compatible with Hubdoc. OR the feed will break continuously. We will usually need to contact our client to re-enter their credentials to get the feed back up and running (which seems to happen frequently) OR we have to work around the error if the bank isn't syncing at all.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Doug H.
Branche: Einzel- & Familiendienstleistungen
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hubdoc has changed the way we store paperwork!

Bewertet am 5.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Hubdoc is fully integrated so you can also share info with your accountant which makes expense & report management a breeze.

It works seamlessly with email and with multiple vendors. It has been very easy to add new vendors we work with as well as setup ways for us to automate a lot of invoices we receive. Now I can easily go in and quickly find documents that I used to worry about where they were located or how I would find them. I have had no issues thus far and the support team has been very helpful in adding new vendors I work with.

Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

A great addition to automated accounting workflow

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 21.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Hubdoc, for me, functions best as an addon to Xero (or QBO) and Bill.com. I have bills forwarded from an email address into Hubdoc where I can code and push to the accounting software and bill.com. The biggest benefit is that the software automatically codes and stores invoices, based on rules or prior invoices. A simple sync pushes the bill to Xero with correct coding, along with a PDF. It also pushes to Bill.com to easily be paid. For the money, it is absolutely worth using.

There are a couple of minor issues that are not even worth mentioning here. Please note that I don't use the software to directly link with websites, since the selection is fairly limited. I push all documents to Hubdoc for processing.

Branche: Unternehmensberatung
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great tool for automatically pulling, scanning, and inputting simple invoices and keeping records.

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 20.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Scanning and storing of receipts, statements, and invoices and an auto-push into QuickBooks Online with an attachment of the document.

The auto-pull of statements, invoices, and receipts is nice, but the better features are the automatic scanning of simple (and I stress simple) invoices when they are pulled or emailed to your Hubdoc email address. These can then automatically be fed into your accounting software, which makes AP really easy.

The learning curve is a little higher than other programs. The training at the outset of using the program (the Hubdoc University, or their variant of this type of tool) was too basic. At the end of the training I knew which functions existed, but had very little idea how to make them work. Expect to spend a few weeks really getting to know the program, but once you get it down it is extremely useful.

Markie A.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hubdoc fast tracks my day

Bewertet am 2.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Hubdoc is a great tool to fetch your bank and credit card statements. It will also fetch any bill that you have online access to like telephone and utilities. This saves me time as I no longer have to chase clients for data.
Clients also take a picture of their receipts so they are processed in right away and vendors email directly to Hubdoc email. All receipts and bills are processed, posted and attached to Quickbooks Online transaction

The rotate button doesn't always work and I would like to be able to use the item option on the main screen instead of clicking on multiple

Alison M.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great experience with document sharing and downloading

Bewertet am 14.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use Hubdoc to setup new clients so we can view their bank statements and check images in one place. I like that we can pull statements and docs easily from Hubdoc if needed.

I wish all the banks and software were setup to use Hubdoc. When I put out a software or bank sync request, I don't usually hear back from anyone on the Hubdoc team. When I have an issue using Hubdoc, I don't ever hear back from the customer service team.

Stephan B.
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Great for Storing Financial Docs!

Bewertet am 30.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Hubdoc is simple to use and allows me to remain organized, efficient, and quickly utilize and procur any document I may need thanks to it's efficient layout.

I enjoy hubdoc and think it's vital for the finance industry.

Michelle L.
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hubdoc is an amazing resource!

Bewertet am 19.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am very pleased - I love Hubdoc! My clients upload their receipts using the app and I categorize them and push them to QBO. It's a great work flow!

Hubdoc is very easy to use and allows categorization of documents in a well-organized manner. The ability to code receipts then publish them to QuickBooks only is especially helpful and saves a lot of time.

Frequent interruptions of links with banks. I don't know if this is a bank problem or a Hubdoc problem.

Joseph O.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Hubdoc is just the perfect solution to all my bookkeeping needs, easily integrates with other tools

Bewertet am 11.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Bookkeeping made easy, it has changed the whole process and made it very enjoyable.

This has provided me with a nice platform where i can set up all my clients and easily pull their statements and documents at my convenience whenever need arises.

Some glitches may occasionally arise like the auto fetch connections may sometimes go down. Thanks to the support team that always come in handy to fix any such issues.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Susan W.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Save administrative time chasing documents

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 18.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We've experienced some client hesitancy to use Hubdoc. I did not expect this - even the client who continues to mail in his bank statements and payroll records refuses to use this product. The customer service is not easy to reach. I have to contact them to send reminders to those who haven't accepted the invite.

We have saved HOURS each month bugging clients about providing statements and logging into various banks to get all of our clients bank and credit card statements. Hubdoc fetches the statements and they are available when we need them.

They seem to have a problem with Bank of America's security forcing our clients to log in each month and verify their identity. We thought we had a solution to save clients time, and now we have to ask them to log in every month.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Katie W.
Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Free From Mountains of Paper

Bewertet am 20.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I don’t have to deal with mountains of paper! Easy to use!

Sometimes the pictures of receipts can’t be found and I have to re upload them.

Courtney B.
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

HubDoc helps with automation

Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Nice and informative support staff.

The auto-fetch of statements, invoices, receipts, etc. assists greatly collecting proper documentation. Love that it's easily accessible from any mobile device with a connection. Has the capability to be fed into accounting software which streamlines processes.

Maintenance of the feeds. It seems that the feeds are constantly going down and the majority of the battle (rather than collecting documentation manually) is ensure the feeds with whichever institution is functioning properly.

Mandy R.
Branche: Gastgewerbe

Saves paper

Bewertet am 30.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

So far I love being able t help the environment by not printing all the time

That we can upload payment summaries without having to print stuff off

Kind of hard to find files uploaded.
Not organized well