Vonage Business Communications Erfahrungen

Vonage Business Communications

4,1 (308)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Cloud-basierter VoIP-Telefondienst für Unternehmen.

Sortieren nach

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Unstable Technologie and no Support

Bewertet am 12.9.2023

Die Plattform ist okay. Nicht besser oder schlechter als die Wettbewerber. Aber die technische Umsetzung ist eine Katastrophe wie oben beschrieben. Der Fehler von Vonage hat uns sehr viel Geld gekostet und es gab bisher kein Entgegenkommen von Seiten Vonage's.

Vonage hat nichts besonderes, die Plattform ist aber optisch okay.

Vonage hatte einen technischen Fehler, der unsere SMS intern geblockt hatte. Dieser Fehler von Seiten Vonage's hat uns mehrere Tausend Euro gekostet. Anstatt uns den Schaden zumindest du einem Teil zu erstetzen, haben sie uns einen kostenlosen Online-Kurs angeboten. Ein absoluter Witz.

Hayley
Hayley
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Many available features and smooth transition

Bewertet am 9.9.2020

We just switched our company over from RingCentral. RC was easy to navigate, so Vonage is taking some time to learn, but the transition was easy and the features I've been able to use already have been spotless. Having a softphone availability is critical and Vonage Business seems to have created a flawless version.

I really like the option of a virtual receptionist. As a remote worker, it's vital to have someone "answer" the phone if I miss a call.

So many features are available to integrate, but it does get overwhelming looking through all the options.

David
  • Branche: Medienproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Premium Pricing, Insufficient Support, Unnecessarily Complex Interface

Bewertet am 24.5.2019

It provides us with voice communications including an autoattendant. However, the experience has been quite frustrating due to high prices and poor service. The only reason I haven't switched us is because other more important projects are waiting.

- The mobile app is pretty slick and just works.

- Pricing is on the higher end for these sort of services and lots of functionality not included by default, must use paid add-on.
- The emails they send regularly link to their old admin dashboard, when you click you are prompted to visit the new dashboard, redirected to the individual (instead of admin) dashboard and then have to navigate into the admin dashboard.
- The UI has improved leaps and bounds over the years but still is over complicated.
- We've had an issue for ~1 yr (maybe more) where we are unable to create new voice recordings for the auto attendant (either using their call in feature or uploading a prerecorded file). Always get the run around on this - it is our browser (we are trying from multiple computers using multiple browsers, and yes we have cleared our cache), etc. Sometimes told there is an issue but it will be fixed by x date (never is). In the end we always have to have them upload the file. This time was told it was our network (but we've done it from multiple networks - office and multiple homes with their own ISPs) using both office and personal computers (e.g., it isn't a security program etc. on our computers).

matt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not what we were sold … all the hype none of the product

Bewertet am 27.12.2023

Not good at all we fell for the scam of tell the customer what they want to hear and hope they never use it

it had a nice layout in the application

everything it never worked, we were told constantly by sales and our pm that we had these features but everytime we tried to use them we had to pay an additional fee for them or even if they existed in vonage

RingCentral Contact Center, RingEX, Microsoft Teams und Cisco Jabber

Warum Vonage Business Communications gewählt wurde

pricing we do alot of sms and dialpad was severely increasing sms

Zuvor genutzte Software

Dialpad

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vonage Business Communications

we were told and “showed” they had all the features we used and needed and that was not the case
Eddy
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

A good way to have your call center in order

Bewertet am 29.9.2023

It has great quality on calls and keeping trakc of your agents via status on thier clients, you can even force to send calls to them if you have someone on a different process. you can listend to calls live, or recordings in both platforms needed. keep in mind on vonage businesss the storage is more limited that in Cotact center, you can even download and connect it via APis, so I'd say we are having a great time managing our call flow wiht multiple queues base on our needs.

You need two products from vonage but once you have VOnage business and vonage contact center your are able to set up and manage a call center and its workflow and keep track of how your agents are behaving and even assist them if needed via call whispering or call monitoring,

It can be a bit complex to understand how to connect evrything to get the call flow in order.

Bob

Great voip phone system

Bewertet am 24.1.2024

Setting up Vonage is easy and straightforward and the customer service is top tier.

Vonage is straightforward and easy to set up they have phenomenal customer service. I have several customers that used Vonage and are absolutely elated about the price and service.

I would say my least favorite thing about Vonage would be the mobile application as it tends to crash more than expected if you are not using an iPhone.

Greg
  • Branche: Bankwesen

Vonage - my view

Bewertet am 24.10.2018

I have to say . . in the last year, the support has improved tremendously. I think there was a time when mergers and new employees seemed out of touch with the customer but not now. I have been more than pleased with my experience with Vonage lately . . especially call in support. They really do try and figure it out if you have an issue. Nice to see the difference lately! :)

Software if very easy to use. My overall experience has been good with the software. Pretty self explanatory when it comes to overall review. Drop down selections and menu boxes are easy to understand.

Found the online phone function or app a little cumbersome. Still a few bugs to work out. I have tried a couple of times and it eventually will be the right route to go with business and functions. I am a little old school . . like the phone on my desk and answer it like a normal. So maybe its the old dog new trick thing . . . I just will keep trying and hopefully it will be just right soon.

• Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

VOIP Phone System Great for Traveling or Working Remotely

Bewertet am 2.11.2018

We have been utilizing their service for over 6 six years and it's a really good value for your money considering everything that you get. If you're looking for ways to reduce costs, switch to VOIP with Vonage Business so you don't have to keep buying expensive desktop phones and headsets.

I like the ease of not having a physical phone that can be a hassle when traveling. We use this in our customer service call center and it allows multiple users to log into a queue and manage calls accordingly. It handles call recordings as well which is great for quality control.

Their system goes down every now and then, outages that has costs us a few customers. We then have to revert to your mobile phones to make outbound calls which is very inconvenient.

Santanu
Santanu
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Vonage-One of a Kind

Bewertet am 13.1.2023

1-Ease of Use2-Very easy integration with other apps3-Multiple Features4-Great Analytics

1-Sometimes the issue occurs with the support

Good system

Bewertet am 11.10.2017

They have a lot of good features, more than you really need. It's user friendly, no one in the office had any issues using it.

After setting it up I had to call customer service 8 times before my fax would work. Each time they told me something different and changed the settings. When I told them I was about to cancel they finally had their expert work on it.

Ana Karina
Ana Karina

Great

Bewertet am 2.7.2018

-It's very easy to use. Recently the sotfware changed a lot its appearance but it looks even better.
-The costumer service is pretty good
-Friendly looking

-Sometimes it doesn't let me listen to the calls, which is pretty stressing. You have to go to the administrator's account in orther to do so
-It doesn't have too much space

Sean
  • Branche: Computer-Vernetzung

Vonage Customer Service Complaints

Bewertet am 3.3.2020

I would like a manager to contact me from Vonage.

I recently set up services with Vonage rep....

I would like a manager to contact me from Vonage.

I recently set up services with Vonage rep. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. Our account number is [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I am disgusted with the service I am getting from the Vonage rep. I spent a great deal of time comparing Vonage to Nextiva and decided to go with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] assured us he “would not disappear after the sale” as we needed him to help us with a few things getting started. We have called, and text him, numerous times since the completion of our sale. There has been zero follow up from him. However, he had no problem contacting 3,4,5 times a day leading up to the sale. This lack of services runs rampant in our country and I’m sick of it.

I have reached out to Vonage 6+ times since. Every single time, I am on hold for 20+ minutes and get nowhere. I’ve emailed them 3 times and keep getting emails directing me to more numbers that have me on hold again for 10+ minutes...resulting in again...sending me somewhere else.

Vonage is a frustrating company with disgusting customer service. It’s highly recommended you do you homework and choose a competitor. Vonage will not be seamless...waste of time & money.

Sean, President & CEO
Capital Adventures, Inc

I didn’t like it. I liked hearing all the promises, by the second our payment was taken service is non-existent.

Customer Services/functionality has been horrible!

Nextiva

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vonage Business Communications

The salesperson [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] made a list of promises that sold me. The second he received card information, he has disappeared. Horrible character.
Saral
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

One of the best service provider for VOIP services

Bewertet am 18.5.2017

Vonage Business Solutions is one of the reputed service providers for VOIP requirements, there is a vast array of plans and services to choose from, as per an individual's requirements. Now Vonage may be used from Desktops, Laptops, Tablets, Phablets or smartphones too via mobile app. The customer support is efficient and hence one may not be stuck with an issue for too long. There is transparency in service and charges due to monthly pay-as-you-go business model. I will recommend using Vonage Business Solutions for all these reasons.

Budget VOIP calling plans worldwide. Easy pay-as-you-go business model. Robust Infrastructure, quick and customer friendly customer support. Versatility to use it with various softphones/hardphones. Good Call Quality, Business Reports Functionality, User-friendly UI. One of the oldest brands among VOIP service providers.

Vonage should offer more functionality with standard plans. I wish call recording feature was standard for a user, without incurring extra charge every month. Not many cons which I may think of at the moment. I also faced some trouble with their Vonage Business Desktop softphone, after which I switched to X-lite, which runs lag free with Vonage Business Solutions.

Emmanuel
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Vonage is one of the top calling software for any type of company engaged in business...

Bewertet am 13.5.2023

Overall, Vonage provides a distinct business calling experience that is unrivaled by any other software in its pricing range. Vonage's benefits and features vastly surpass some of its current flaws. But I strongly advise any company that deals with corporate communication to give Vonage a try, if only for a little time.

Vonage's ability to smoothly switch between mobile and PC usage is what I liked best, not to mention how simple and engaging the user experience is.

It is inconvenient to be unable to read every text messages received and to have to call the Vonage central user for assistance every time. Vonage may look into this.

• Branche: Staatsverwaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great VoIP option for small businesses

Bewertet am 5.5.2022

We have had a great experience overall from the sales rep to the buying process to the customer service and install. We'd definitely recommend them to small business who are looking to save a bit of money (at least compared to our traditional alternative).

I love the price of this software most of all. This had so many more features than our regular phone service and was cheaper! It's fairly easy to use, has quite a few features, and has worked pretty solidly for us for the 6+ months that we've had it. We don't have plans to change at this point.

The only thing I'm a little iffy about was that it wasn't easy to switch our fax line over. We definitely ran into hiccups there, but their customer service team was excellent and we figured it out eventually.

RingCentral Contact Center und Ooma Office

Warum Vonage Business Communications gewählt wurde

It was cheaper and had more options.

Price and options
Shaumit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Vonage Business - A business worth to do with

Bewertet am 8.8.2018

1. Easy to understand and work with.
2. Cost Effective plans.
3. Features like SimulRing, Three-Way Calling, Voicemail, and Call Forwarding are very elite and helpful
4. Its feature of VOIP( Voice Over Internet Protocol) has given Vonage more arena to blossom and help its customers.
5. It is available on web as well on phone, hence it has extended accessiblity
6. The extensions available in Vonage helps one to take the call and call anyone, anywhere.
7. Calls, if missed, can be seen as the Vonage team sends an email regarding calls and voicemails, so there is no delay
8. The text message feature helps me to connect with everyone in case, they mis calls or are in bad network area.

Some times, there is an issue for call drop. But it is minimal and happens due to poor internet connections.

Eric
  • Branche: Telekommunikation

Great UCaaS solution

Bewertet am 19.10.2021

Compared to other providers I found that Vonage offered the most bang for your buck. Their solution and support has been solid and I find the user portal to be user friendly.

The mobility app is a life changer since you can now make and take calls from anywhere in the world and the person calling in would think you are in the office.

For smaller customers you are pushed towards using the instant chat as it is not easy to call in for support.

RingEX
Paul
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Mac OS desktop app became unusable

Bewertet am 4.11.2022

The above problem has persisted for months. I'm ready to ditch Vonage for my entire small business and find a new provider.

Until it stopped working, having telephony seamlessly work across devices from the traditional handset phone on my desk, to the desktop app on my laptop to the app on my mobile phone was very convenient.

The desktop app on my laptop has stopped working (always crashes immediately after launch) and so I've lost that aspect of functionality. Customer support has been of little help, as they claim that no other users are experiencing this issue, even though I pointed out to them that there are users with the identical complaint on the Vonage tech support site.

Dan
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Vonage for a Small Business, Remote Workers

Bewertet am 21.5.2021

Our company uses Vonage daily. We are all remote workers, and we can make/answer calls either at our computers or have calls forwarded to our cell phones. This feature is amazing. Voicemail is also accessed via phone or computer. Overall sound quality is excellent.

The setup is quite easy, adding users and additional extensions is very easy on the Dashboard. There are lots of features to customize the virtual receptionist and the flow of calls (forwarding, voicemail, how many rings, etc.)

You are locked in for a year once you setup and pay for an extension. Calls can be a bit laggy (a delay will occur) when calling from my cellphone, but through the computer I don't notice it happening very often. There are lots of other features, but some are add-ons for more money.

Ugochi
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

No complaints- at all

Bewertet am 12.10.2018

I’ve been using vonage for my business for the past 6 years. I started using them in Canada and liked them so much that they were the first company I thought of when I relocated to the States. I like that they give their customers great introductory offers at the start. Thereafter, the rates are fair from year to year. If you want to keep the same rate, all you have to do is let them know of a better offer you have received elsewhere. I bet you they try to match it just to keep you. I love em. Vonage is here to stay.

No cons at all. No kidding. Why must I have one? I can’t think of one....yet

Jason

Was great until Vonage Purchased Vocalocity

Bewertet am 25.6.2018

Simple phone system with no difficulties getting around a business firewall. The app was useful. The online reporting and user configuration was straight forward

When Vonage made the purchase of Vocalocity, the quality of the service went downhill. The issues became more apparent after moving the customer service call center out of Atlanta to NY/NJ. The last thing someone wants to hear when their phones have been down for 2+ hours is New York attitude thrown back in your face. The service became so unreliable with so many outages, some for over a day, that we had no choice but to find another provider.

Alla
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Great idea requires improvement

Bewertet am 24.9.2019

Overall experience is good as the matter of fact we keep using this service. I still recommend using Vonage as it is very helpful for remote business management.

I like the idea you can use the online phone number through app and work virtually , even out of the country. It is a perfect solution for working at home business.

The pros is the online connection but it also can be a cons due to the dependency on the wi-fi connection and it's quality. Sometimes we get updated info on Vonage in a delay (like missing calls and late notifications) and we might miss potential clients.
Text messages can't accept images and it is a huge shortage. I hope Vonage is working on developing this additional feature of allowing sending images and documents over text messages.

Ray
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Good quality at a good price

Bewertet am 4.12.2018

You will definitely get more bang for your buck with Vonage Business and you still get all of the features.

Having the ability to forward your work number to your personal phone is a great feature. You also have the ability to make calls from your personal phone while your work phone number shows up on the recipient's caller ID. There are conference call options along with the mobile app options that will keep you and your team connected from almost anywhere.

The connection is internet based so if you lose power or your internet goes down, you have no phones.

Ziya
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Streamlined Communication Thanks to Vonage

Bewertet am 24.4.2023

Vonage Business Communications is an efficient and reliable communication platform, despite some downsides. Integration capabilities and the mobile app make it a valuable asset for businesses seeking a comprehensive communication platform.

Vonage Business Communications offers a variety of communication channels and integrates seamlessly with other business applications like Salesforce and Microsoft Office. The mobile app is user-friendly and enables communication on-the-go.

Some features are only available on higher-priced plans, the user interface could be more intuitive, and customer support can be slow at times.

Addison

Great features, people and savings. VOiP call quality is what it is.

Bewertet am 24.7.2015

We've been with the service since it was Vocalocity and compared to other VOiP telephony providers, their software and support was superior especially when you look at the price. Now there's more parity in the market place but at the time, it was a huge gamechanger for us, since we couldn't afford a traditional PBX. The support team is U.S. based and the call center is in Georgia. They've been nothing but friendly and actually helpful. This is crucial since VOiP is a very advanced, technical type of service.

VOiP is what it is. It's dependent on both your internet service, the connection to their servers, and their servers themselves. Occasionally their service is down, occasionally the call quality is poor. Sometimes it's on their end, sometimes it's local. You're just not going to have the quality consistency of a regular telephone line. That being said, the features that you get with VOiP balance it out.