Zoho Inventory Erfahrungen

Zoho Inventory

Bestell- und Inventarmanagement für wachsende Unternehmen.

Sortieren nach

LINA MARIA
LINA MARIA
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Easy to use and very effective

Bewertet am 1.8.2018

We acquired Zoho Inventory through our Computer and Computing Department, which, observing the great problems that were presented to us with the classification of samples, offered this excellent tool that, complemented with other software, has substantially improved our performance at work.

Zoho Inventory is a powerful tool that allows us an adequate and standardized classification of our chemical samples, converting them into information that can be inventoried, leaving as a result the organization that every company or corporation in charge of the chemical area wants, that is, a sample coherently organized. For this reason we strongly recommend this software.

A software that is constantly updated and improved, based on the observations and suggestions of its users; with a technical department of high capabilities that identify software problems and improve them in their updates, because I believe it is a software that has no weak points that have to be reviewed here.

Luke
  • Branche: Automotive

Fit Our Client's Needs Very Well

Bewertet am 29.8.2019

Although it's early the client has a much better grasp of their unique inventory management challenges and have been quickly adapting to a much more comprehensive solution that is ultimately easier to use

Our client, a trucking parts supplier, needed a warehouse/ inventory management system that would integrate with their new Shopify sales channel. The seamless integration and robust features of the software are what fit the bill for this particular business situation perfectly.

For the Canadian market the accounting module of Zoho has some minor shortcomings when compared with more popular accounting solutions in the region.

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise und Xero

Warum Zoho Inventory gewählt wurde

The accounting that the company had been using was not sufficient to manage their complex supply chain and multiple selling channels. Staying with the existing software would require a custom integration solution that would have been financially prohibitive for the company at this time. Zoho came with the features and integrations that were required for a small fraction of the comparative costs.

Zuvor genutzte Software

QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise, Sage X3 und Xero

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Inventory

The main factors were the excellent integration with Shopify, as well as the attractive pricing
Roxanne
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Zoho seemed like the perfect solution - but every feature is half-baked

Bewertet am 10.11.2022

I thought it was the perfect software, but everything I needed it to do proved to be unfinished or unavailable.

What attracted me to Zoho was the seemingly user-friendly interface, which lended to jumping around from customer profiles, financials, to products, orders, etc quite fluidly. It lets you have multiple currency price lists which is HARD TO FIND. I liked the possibility to easily upgrade to other Zoho products like the CRM.

Every other feature that was important to my setup was only partially available, or had major limitations leaving the "features" useless. Woocommerce integration is shown as available through a third party - but that plugin is both expensive and DOES NOT WORK. Shopify connection ONLY GOES ONE WAY (shopify to zoho, NO INVENTORY SYNCING!!) The Sales Order/Shipping/Invoicing system is unnecessarily messy and very hard to truly automate, due to lack of connections.

Cin7 Core und inFlow Inventory

Tradegecko was sunsetting.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Inventory

It seemed to offer the most syncing options and best workflow. It did not.
Rishabh
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

A Robust And A Well Designed Tool

Bewertet am 23.8.2019

It is a great tool for anyone looking to start off with E-commerce business and handling over 100 plus orders a month, to keep a track of the equipment or inventory.

There are plenty of options out there in the market for a well-integrated tool, however, the features in Zoho Desk come at a low cost and are at par with other players, the top features which I loved about the product are:
1) Order Management
2) Invoicing
3) Integration with other tools available
4) works closely with other Zoho Products
5) Ease of access
6) Reporting and Dashboard is better than other players in the same domain
7) Handles RMA easily

Each tool comes with a few drawbacks though:
1) Lack of Equipment Rental feature
2) Composite Items feature doesn't function well, needs more tweaking from the user

Cin7 Core, Megaventory und EZRentOut

Warum Zoho Inventory gewählt wurde

The older tool was not enough for equipment tracking and invoicing, we had to switch between tools to get both of them done, Zoho Inventory provides both of them under the same umbrella, thus giving my team the ease of access and saving valuable time.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Inventory

It provided the same or in some cases more features at a lower cost.
Priscila
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Everything you need

Bewertet am 29.8.2019

I looked around for a software that would fit our needs as a growing company. Some programs were way too complicated to use. Zoho has the additional benefit of having "sister" software for bookkeeping, etc and the price is spot-on.

It is all I need for inventory management and it's easy to use!

I guess it can be more visibly appealing.

Ordoro

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Inventory

Easier to use, adequate for our needs, better price
Darren
  • Branche: Computer- & Netzwerksicherheit
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Stock Control how it should be

Bewertet am 16.10.2023

Stock consistency between what is sold in store and what is sold online has been excellent and the general operation is both efficient and easy.

We love the integration and module aspects. The modules all fit together allowing full integration. With this comes the ease of stock control and order management both online and offline. No complicated app integrations or stock drift. it just works.

Search facility has an issue you can not always locate an item just by keyword and have to enter the full name. With thousands of products this is not always possible.

Brandi
  • Branche: Kosmetik

Zoho inventory

Bewertet am 16.7.2023

My overall experience has been pleasant using Zoho Inventory. I continue to use their product today.

The features I like and use the most on Zoho inventory are the inventory management and the order fullfillment features. It is easy to use.

I don't think there is anything about Zoho Inventory that I don't like. I still use their products today.

• Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

A good inventory management platform

Bewertet am 12.11.2023

It is good so far- we have not long started using it but it has been extremely easy to implement!

This has strong core functions, is easy to use and very reliable with zero bugs or downtime after a few months in.

It would be good if there was more integration functionality with zoho books.

Princess
  • Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Stocks

Bewertet am 6.9.2023

Zoho inventory helps me to know that in stock and out stock of items and also helps me to order new stock items online.

No challenge so far but sometimes I used to lose data therefore let them work up on it

Malangha
  • Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Sec

Bewertet am 14.9.2023

Give alerts on items out of stock and also integrates with Amazon seller tool enables instant management for sales

No errors in management services as far as I know this software

Sergio
  • Branche: Unterhaltung

Delivers Essential Features at a moderate rate

Bewertet am 5.1.2023

It’s simple and does what it says on the tin at a moderate price. Could it be cheaper? Yes, but you’ll be hard pressed to find a similar software which actually works and integrates with the usual e/commerce and small business platforms as the Zoho software portfolio does - and this is much the case for Zoho inventory too.

That it delivers on the usual features expected of such a system, and does so at moderate to budget pricing which is hard to find un the booming e-commerce industry - but can be something that could make or break small business owners and sole traders.

It sometimes feels a bit clunky to use and doesn’t quite reach the budget mark as well as I would have expected from a Zoho product - especially given the features portfolio it offers compared to competitors.

InventoryCloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Zoho Inventory

Pricing and features, were more aligned with an e-commerce small business like mine, at the time of purchase.
  • Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great for Small Business Owners

Bewertet am 8.3.2020

I needed to have more control searching for information and understanding how purchases and sales were connected to each other. Excel had the information but it wasn't easy to search for.

Being able to connect purchase orders, sales orders, customers, and payments together. It makes it easier to search for information, generate reports, and track sales & money spent. It makes handling my administrative processes quick and easy.

I wish there are additional minor customization that could be made. Importing sales information could use more documentation and takes some testing to understand. I wish I could import old sales information from previous years without it affecting the monthly orders limit.

Abid
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken

Zoho Inventory for Trading business and Manufacturing concerns

Bewertet am 24.6.2019

Though I am still exploring ZOHO Inventory but the best part was ease of use and instant impact on inventory management.

1- Its best for the Trading business.
2- The best thing is the ease of use. you don't have to be an accountant or a professional inventory manager to understand this software.
3- It is real-time. You don't have to wait for a department or server to process the command so that the information gets reflected.
4- Any prior period adjustment of cost or quantity, automatically adjust the costing and all the other accounts.
5- The best feature of Zoho is availability of customer service 24/7
6- For bulk data, you don't have to key in one by one. You just have to arrange the whole data in a specific format and upload it.
7- Composite items is the Bill of Material, which is gives you the option of calculating variances.
8- If you want to add an extra material, other than what is defined in the standard formula, you can do that.
9- The warehouse option helps you to keep track of inventory in each warehouse. While invoicing your customer, you can select the specific warehouse.
10- It is very well integrated with the ZOHO Books.
11- The Taxes can also be handled easily through Inventory module

1- For large organizations where multiple levels of warehouses exist and they require different approvals before issuance and receiving of materials or products, ZOHO inventory doesn't seems to provide that functionality.
2- You cannot print delivery notes on ZOHO Inventory, for that you have to go to ZOHO Books.
3- If you want to receive a product on multiple purchase orders together, you cannot. You have to receive the product of one purchase order at a time.
4- You can specify a purchase or sales price of a product but you cannot specify that as per the supplier of customer.

Kelly
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Best I've Found

Bewertet am 6.7.2019

Prior to using Zoho I had never kept track of my expenses aside from the cost of the inventory itself. With Zoho Books, I've been able to keep track of my intangibles as well as physical inventory.

I have tried out so many different accounting software apps, and this is the one I've found works the best for me. I have a very small business, just me, and the revenue is still pretty low. So it is such a relief that my entire budget doesn't have to go to monthly fees, and that I didn't have to take the time to build my own. So many great features, and the developers are constantly adding new things, (that you can vote on!). I've only had to contact customer service a few times, but the times I have, they have been very personable and patient.

My only feature that I really need is that I need to be able to delete custom fields even after I've used them. I've added some fields that were later added by the developers, and that means that even though I'm not using them anymore, that's one custom field slot used up.

The best Small business tools

Bewertet am 7.9.2019

I love how easy it was to intergrate with ebay. the listings synced over, the orders, the customer profile, everything. Hands down the easiest and most time and cost sufficient program i hvae tried.

i love all the different Apps available, but im not sure if i c an get one app for a certain price and it work completely without having to purchase another subscriptiion for another service.

Zoho CRM, FreshBooks und Salesforce Sales Cloud

Zuvor genutzte Software

ENVI
John
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

My sales, shipping, and accounting are integrated into one platform

Bewertet am 9.3.2020

If I do not have enough inventory to ship a full sales order, I am able to make partial shipments. When new inventory goes in, I can go back to see what I need to ship to complete that partial shipment

I can make shipments directly from my sales order. It integrates pitney bowes shipping software, so I can ship USPS first class and Priority without having to leave the ZOHO platform

I wish they had plans for smaller companies. We only need two users, but the plan they offer to go from one user to multiple users is 4-5x the amount we pay for 1 user. I just doesn't make economical sense to pay 5x the amount just to add one more user.

ADAM
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Brilliant app for a small business owner

Bewertet am 27.5.2021

Great app to manage inventory reports on daily basis. I never had any problem with accessing the app. It helps me manage my business well and smooth.

Very intuitive app and well designed. This is the best inventory management app so far. Very practical features I use everyday that helps me manage small warehouse. It's very easy to create invoices and send them to customers. It helps me manage inventory and track sales. Pricing plans are affordable however free plan is also available.

Merging products with eBay platform could be better.
Updating product images takes time.
Too many updates.

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Zoho inventory - My saviour

Bewertet am 30.5.2019

Cloud Based ERP.
SKU serial tracking feature.
Awesome UI
payment reminders
integration with ICICI bank
portal feature

I still feel Customer care could be an area to work out for fast solving queries. Although m very happy with the support , the fast responsive call back for new users who works live on the product and stuck for help , could be an area to focus.

Still
cheers to whole Zoho Team for an awesome product

• Branche: Tabak

Great App

Bewertet am 9.4.2023

Easy to use, very versatile, it has become seamlessly essential to our business

Customer service is a bit slow and clunky

Ann
Ann

A Must Have for Business

Bewertet am 21.11.2019

We found Zoho after years of putting up with a software that doesnt work for our company. Glad we did, because we havent looked back since. Ease of use, very user friendly and OUTSTANDING customer service!

Nothing really. Nothing that their customer service cant handle.

Julie
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr

Simple but well good

Bewertet am 19.9.2023

The functions are easy to use and to deal with! Its worth it.

The only thing is if we scan some product for an order we cant scan twice

• Branche: Maschinerie

Time to tall thank you

Bewertet am 11.3.2019

it is more then year i am using Zoho Inventory, Zoho Book, Zoho CRM, Zoho expenses, in our 3 company, it helped me to be on top of my business, it improve performance of my team, it improved our customer care service, it given me chance to control easy our inventory.

Very smart, Easy, comfortable. maximum mobile, affordable, reliable,

seems i done have more chance to extract cost of each item, FOB, Transport, Import duty. other duties.

Good to use

Bewertet am 22.3.2019

Since using Zoho Inventory, we can manage our stock correctly.

Since using Zoho Inventory, we can manage our stock correctly.

Tracking S/O, P/O easily. We can track with Batch number that is very good for distribution business.

Tracking shipment based on drivers - not work yet

• Branche: Sportartikel

Warehouse management

Bewertet am 5.8.2019

Zoho One, including inventory has sorted our business processes and made our work flows easy to follow and almost fool proof

Links into many other apps within zoho
Cost effective

many apps are not necessary
Managing currencies of products from suppliers difficult
adding images is time consuming

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Zoho Inventory

Bewertet am 30.4.2019

Integrating my composite products including equipments, construction materials and workmanship is a must in my business, and with Zoho apps I can focus on my job, not in the software.

I like the integration with all the suite of Zoho products and its esaines to bend all apps to fit my requirements. The support is outstanding, like having an expert sitting right at my side. I am migrating from Quickbooks Contractor and it has been really easy.

Some tweaking of the reports can sometimes be hard to achieve my needs