Wishpond

• Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Handy Marketing too

Bewertet am 11.11.2016

Wishpond is a very handy marketing tool. It has helped me a lot during the business. It helped our products to get in more demand. Social promotion options like popups, click, scrolling, pop up msgs, forms help us gather e mail from our active viewers. We can easily share them on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, iGoogle, LinkedIn, and Ning. Wishpond brings all our product information to the visitors in such a way that makes them visible, accessible and convenient to purchase, no matter how they shop. The interface is very easy to use and ideal. Drag-and-drop feature makes it much easier no need to learn to code. Great software!

14-day free trial.
Friendly 24/7 Support.
Embed on our Website.
Multi-user support.
Drag & Drop.
Real-time Stats.

Editor for pages is not so sound.
Customer support is not upto the mark.
They still have lots of bugs which are yet to be improved.
Needs time in learning and getting handy in it.

Martie
  • Branche: Großhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Wishpond provides value to any business that wants an effective way to expand their customer...

Bewertet am 15.9.2023

Since our business has been comprised of only distributors and dealers who market to the retail business market, it has limited our reach. We have a small number of distributors and dealers, all within the USA. Wishpond has provided several campaigns and lead generation to help potential customers find our website and not just view our site but add their contact information so that we can reach out to that specific consumer in hopes of converting them into loyal long-term clients, which will inform more people of our brand and our great quality products, ultimately increasing our company's longevity. I couldn't ask for a better team to partner with, one that represents optimism, integrity, and a willingness to provide solutions that we may never have discovered if it weren't for their expertise and flexibility.

The most important aspect of Wishpond is the people that represent the Wishpond brand. They provide a team of knowledgeable experts that not only assist in helping a company reach a higher level of visibility in efforts to gain more viewers that are converted into new customers but the overall flexibility in their product line to fit the company's objectives has been met on every level. My account manager, Nallleli Trevino, and her team have provided not only benefits to our company but a friendship that will last a lifetime.

There have been nothing but positive results during our partnership with Wishpond's team. They are always together as a team with different specializations to meet our company's various needs, questions, or concerns. From the campaign planning to the education that we have received from them, and most importantly the level of integrity and excellent work ethic is a plus in my book and I, personally, have gained a high respect for each and every person on Nallelli's team.

Josef
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

I wanted to love Wishpond but I hate them due to terrible customer support

Bewertet am 22.12.2021

I love the products but I hate their support. Product is 99% is ready to be used internationally. Because they reject to enable translation of 1% it cannot be used in Europe at all.

I like landing pages as they can be easily customized. I also like that I can copy html code of landing page and paste it to any website.

The company appears to be international. After logging in, you can select your language from drop down list. Even if you select your preferred language, all text and templates remain in English. If you live in a non-English speaking country, Wishpond is essentially unusable. There are little things missing to make Wishpond great and usable internationally, but their support is the worst you can imagine. They don't listen to customer feedback. A few examples.
Two years ago I requested that they enable the editing and translation of the "Unsubscribe" button in the footer of an email so that I could use email marketing in Europe to comply with the GDPR regulation. I sent them translations and communicated frequently with support, but they did nothing.
Recently Wishpond introduced a new feature called "Appointments". This is a very useful feature as customers can book an appointment date and time with you. However, it has one major problem because the calendar is only in English and cannot be translated. The time format cannot be set in 24 hours format. Again if you come from a non-English speaking country this feature is unusable. I have contacted support to enable translation of the calendar into other languages, but as always their response is negative: it is currently only in English, we don't know if we will enable translation into other languages.

Rose

Excellent Partnership

Bewertet am 8.3.2024

It is so much easier outsourcing to the team, rather than doing myself - and I love their honesty!

They went above and beyond to help me on a project outside the norm. The team are polite, professional, and work efficiently to deliver on all sorts of projects for the client. They bought creative ideas to the table for discussion and implementation. They shared my vision and then delivered on it 100%.
I am VERY happy with the outcome. I cannot recommend my accounts team more highly.

Nothing, only that I didn't find them earlier!

Valerie
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Wishpond Review

Bewertet am 26.9.2023

I am excited to say that I have found a company that has bright and talented individuals to help me with a much needed experience. Over the last few years, trying to learn and walk myself through certain areas of my website, that I just don't have the time or energy to understand, was holding me back in my vision for where I want to go with my company.I trust my team and feel relieved and excited to be working with with a team.

Currently I am working with [sensitive content hidden] at Wishpond. She is doing a great job with guiding me weekly and keeping on point in a way that is extremely helpful to me. My first meeting, before signing up to use this company was with [sensitive content hidden] , I had such a great meeting, he was the reason I decided them to help me with my website and business.

Nothing, I am having a great experience with this company.

Kevin
Kevin
  • Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great tool for landing pages and everything in between.

Bewertet am 2.4.2018

I've been able to create great landing pages that have built a sturdy email list, and the contest tools have helped create amazing results for our social media management clients.

To start with...Everything. I started using Wishpond back when it was essentially just a landing page builder. Now, add in the contests & engagement tools, email marketing automation, and lead tracking tools - It's hard to beat.

Hard to shake a stick at the platform. I guess I feel that the pricing structure is possibly a bit too steep for smaller brands although not as bad as others. Some of the tools could prove to be a bit much to digest for some business owners.

Christian
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Marketing for the Small Busines Owner

Bewertet am 30.11.2023

They provide full marketing services, including creative, copy, and running of campaigns for my small online business. They took the time to understand my target audience, and are doing their best to reach them. In the few months that we've been working together they've executed one campaign for me, with some positive results. The ROAS is not positive yet, and only time will tell if the whole investment will be worth it.

While I have appreciated the various services and strategies provided by brax, one aspect that I found challenging was the requirement for a long-term commitment contract. As a solopreneur managing my online shop, flexibility is crucial for me. I understand the need for stability in client-agency relationships, but a more flexible contract structure would have been more aligned with the needs of a small, growing business like mine.

Aaron
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Wishpond pretty good for most small businesses

Bewertet am 6.9.2023

I am glad that I tried out Wishpond, and I hope that over the coming months, it proves to drive sales in my company. However, retrospectively, I feel that I was sold very quickly and pressured into signing a contract before I fully could contemplate the decision. I would have opted to wait longer.

Wishpond genuinly cares about its clients that it serves. When I had issues arrise, they were quick to get someone on the case and solve them in a timely manner!

Wishpond markets itself as an all inclusive marketing service, and I think they are embilishing a little bit when they say that. There are many things Wishpond is not able to do or integrate with, and some minor bugs in the program itself. I do wish that they were more upfront with limitations, specifically domain hosting limitations, and recomended ad spend.

Andy
Andy
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

META Platform

Bewertet am 22.8.2023

Their willingness to assist with loading content and providing options to enhance brand awareness and marketing tools

Scheduling of calls were changed on the same day

Max

Bad customer service

Bewertet am 1.10.2015

We were looking for a landing page software and wanted to try Wishpond. Their software had many bugs and the customer service was very slow to respond to our queries. When we asked for refund, they refused it. The lesson for was to never pay for the whole year upfront.

Antwort von Wishpond Technologies

Max, thank you for your feedback about your experience. We have sent you an email in an effort to resolve your issues.

• Branche: Telekommunikation

Worst Ever Product

Bewertet am 2.9.2022

Not good. Worst product.

Not good. Worst product.

Nothing. Its a worst product. Bad support and very bad refund policy. They are here to eat money without giving any service.

Wost Refund policy
Bad Support
Bad Product

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Warum Wishpond gewählt wurde

Good support and better UI of product.

Zuvor genutzte Software

HubSpot Marketing Hub

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Wishpond

It was a bad decision from our side after using product we realise its bad proudct.
Carol
  • Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Jam packed with tons of useful features

Bewertet am 2.4.2022

Wishpond is definitely a jack of all trades kind of platform. So it suffers from what most all-in-one tools suffer from - that it doesn’t truly excel at one particular feature. However, since not everyone needs all the bells and whistles, this isn’t a bad thing since it makes things simpler. Email automations are actually pretty powerful and once you get the SPF record added into your DNS, email deliverability is okay as well and I really do enjoy the contest/sweepstakes feature as it’s not something that’s easy to find outside of dedicated tools.

Wishpond does a lot of stuff. It’s probably one of my most useful tools in my marketing kit thanks to its robust features. Not only does it have the easiest landing page builder ever that anyone can quickly build out a page on even if they have zero experience, it can also make pop ups, run contests, and even do email marketing automation!

I think the biggest weakness right now though is the UI and UX, which hasn’t changed in the past few years I’ve used the platform. And there really isn’t a lot of great modern templates for the landing pages.

• Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Wishpond is great - if it worked!

Bewertet am 12.4.2018

How not to do customer support.

How not to do customer support.

Their blog is pretty good and informative.

And the idea of what Wishpond could do is nice. There's a lot of features, and it would be fantastic if it was a 'end-all, be-all' kind of software.

Oh my god everything! Features would frequently not work or are just buggy. Email campaigns would break, or the site would just decide to ignore your submission and make it disappear.

Customer support is incredibly miss. They would ignore questions and have given my clients the runaround. They would blame my clients for being confused, and then apologize that the feature didn't work 'for them even though it works for everyone else'.

Their help docs are a mess. Screen shots don't align with the product. Even live walkthroughs, things would be out of place.

Marcus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great start, going well so far!

Bewertet am 4.6.2020

My account manager and the team have been helpful and usually quick to respond to my queries. Haven't been using it for that long, but looks good so far.

It's very easy to use and very easy to learn how to operate and getting it to do what i want seems to be pretty straight forward so far.

I haven't been using it that long yet, about a month, and so not being that familiar with everything means i haven't had chance to try everything. What i have used seems fine so far, but we will see how we get on.

Urael
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

This was by far not the best experience

Bewertet am 29.1.2024

Their staff I worked with led me on to believe they were actually going to help me and be of assistance to me but that was not the case. I was better off doing it myself without their help. It set me back several months. Waste of money.

It wasn’t a scam, that’s for sure. There were actual qualified people helping me and putting together a marketing strategy for me. I appreciated that as well as they’re communication skills

My advertising account on Facebook was hacked under their supervision. They were very passive in helping me resolve it. My main goal was having a marketing strategy implemented with automation and that failed.

Cristina
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Intuitive product - poor , weak, support department

Bewertet am 22.4.2020

Support department is weak. Severe time gaps in communication. Example: Just got off Chat with a support-tech by the name of [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He was the first to respond to me after two days of waiting for a chat response. He basically said, he sent a test email to his email and it works fine. Without probing or asking more troubleshooting questions, he LEFT THE CONVERSATION, and I was left hanging AGAIN! I don't see how anyone can create time-sensitive marketing campaigns, when there is o much lag time in support troubleshoot conversations. So completely discouraging. I do NOT recommend this product due to a good transparent support system for their customers.

Product, for the most part, is intuitive. But still fumble a bit, enough to reach out to support .

Product is pretty intuitive, but still could use improvements. Especially since this is mostly a DYI. A lot of the HOW TO library was outdated.

Pierre
Pierre

Great product at a great price

Bewertet am 10.5.2018

Ability to manage my email lists, email blasts and my opt-in campaigns in one place. Low cost compared to others

Bugs are quite frequent, but its been getting better. They really have stepped up the support here though.

Paul
  • Branche: Bekleidung & Mode

Horrible

Bewertet am 24.4.2020

They set up a 6 month contract that they don't deliver on. Said they'd manage at least 3 campaigns in 6 months and only got one done. During the one campaign, they could not keep the facebook ads running. I needed to find out the ads were not running and tell them. They do no monitoring. And then when we told them the ads were shut down it took them days to get it going again. The split testing was with very minimal adjustments to the campaign. When the first campaign finished, they did not have the staff to create the next one. And they continued to charge every month. Can't ereach anyone by phone. Forget it. And they rarely answer e-mail.

They charge your credit card every month, no matter what.

It is a disaster. Makes more work for you than doing it yourself.

Pamela
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

DO not sign up re-curring service

Bewertet am 28.2.2020

Awfule!

Awfule!

They built a new first campaign, never got a second one even though I paid for 6 months. The campiagn had good graphics and generated leads that can be contacted via email in the future. They were supposed to do this and did not.

I signed up a contract offering a campaign every 2 months , they finished the first campaign in November and never did an additional campaign. The person in charge of my campaign left the company and assigned me to a new rep never came back with the new campaign. In January when I reached out to them - the sale rep [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] advise there will be no additional charges and yep they charged again in January even though they had an expired card on file (not sure how they did this) - I emailed again complaining about the charge mid January and today February 28, I just got an email again from [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]assuring there iwll be no more charges. I am going to check my credit card to see if this is true...

james
james
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

You’re better off just throwing your money out, it’s less stressful

Bewertet am 6.6.2021

Worst marketing company I’ve had the displeasure of working with.
Continued to make the same...

Worst marketing company I’ve had the displeasure of working with.
Continued to make the same mistakes with minimal responses.
Launched 2 campaigns for me with no follow up emails, which was the purpose of the emails.
If you have a problem it takes 24-48 hours to get a response which really hinders progress
Company broadcasted my dealer price of my product by uploading a price guide to the fine print of the ad
Even after continued failures they wouldn’t agree to just let me out of the last 2 months of my contract.
It was so bad that I was willing to finish paying my contract and not run ads or work with the company
Ps in 4 months I had zero sales

The concept was awesome
Sales pitch was promising

The company did the minimum work to get by

I love Wishpond!

Bewertet am 5.9.2018

I've tried other marketing applications and I never got as many leads as with Wishpond. The pop up creator is super easy and kind of fun!

I honestly have nothing bad to say about Wishpond as they helped me grow my business. Thank you!

Deanna

Great

Bewertet am 14.9.2023

I have loved my team. They are friendly and so amazing !

I have loved my team. They are friendly and so amazing !

I like that they are constantly communicating with me and that if I have questions they are always answered

The price is a little higher for a very small business to handle on top of all the ad costs etc it's is almost not do able for my small business.

Amureeka
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Best decision working with wishpond

Bewertet am 4.9.2023

I made a great choice working with wishpond. [sensitive content hidden] are the best very knowledgeable and helpful so so nice and patient

The professionalism from everyone, the exposure they have provided for my business.

No cons I’m loving everything about this journey

Barbara
Barbara

Pretty decent tool for e-mail marketing automation!

Bewertet am 2.1.2018

Easy to use and with the user-friendly interface. I was able to create 20 pop-ups in just a few minutes. E-mail automation is something that I was looking for the most. I have more than 30 e-mails and have been able to set up e-mail flow and create smart lead lists in just an hour. That was great!

Sometimes I have a problem with HTML e-mail format in Google Chrome, so I have to work in Firefox. This gives me a headache because I am a Chrome user.

Jonathan
  • Branche: Maschinenbau oder Wirtschaftsingenieurwesen
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

great at getting my side business growing

Bewertet am 8.3.2023

I wish they found me sooner. but that is more my fault since I wasn't doing much to make a splash, or know that a service like them could be at such an affordable rate

for all the work they do it is a great price. the fact they know what they are doing means they are very fast and effective at it. this has allowed me to try to focus more on items for the catalog. which is especially great since I have no idea how to do the things they can do so quickly and wonderfully

since I do not understand marketing and such I am not helpful. which is a problem with me, not them