Re-Leased

4,5 (85)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Automatisierte, intelligente Software zur Immobilienverwaltung.

Sortieren nach

Harold

Released

Bewertet am 24.9.2018

the interface with Xero was driving reason for considering and it hasn't disappointed

not quite as intuitive as xero although this in part is due to situations being different on property by property basis.

Mike
  • Branche: Lagerung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

The overall experience with re-leased has been good, from the setup, installation support

Bewertet am 21.7.2017

The ease with which I can track tenants. My business is self storage so there is a lot of movement and short leases, and the automatic invoicing is a great help, as well as the ease of adding new tenants and archiving old.

As I am not integrated with Xero or other accounting software, it would be useful to have more monthly reporting on functions like cash received, EFT's for the month and YTD , occupancy levels , etc

Hi Michael,

Thank you, we really appreciate your feedback.

I¿m glad to hear that you have taken advantage of the automatic invoicing and simple tenancy functions to cater for your storage company and short let needs.

Your comments in regards to reporting on cash received, monthly EFT¿s, YTD and occupancy levels for non Xero users has been passed on to our development team.

If you have the time I would love to discuss your suggestions in more detail.

Thank you Mike!
Doug and the Re-Leased Team

Ben

Beware !

Bewertet am 9.8.2022

They couldn’t care less about their clients. BEWARE - you’re in for a price hike every year - that’s the only time you’ll hear from this appalling organisation.

The first year of usage, after that they become relentless to increase the package costs

Staff serving constant increases each and every year

Simon
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Run your portfolio from anywhere

Bewertet am 17.12.2020

Re-leased has saved a great deal of time particularly in terms of capturing data for new tenancies. The Xero integration means that our accounts department are up to date without any intervention from property managers.

Web based and apps make this easy to use on any workstation tablet or phone. The software automates all our regular functions and works as a single point data capture device. The intervention with Xero accounting software is pretty flawless.

Some of the contact handling is not 100% intuitive, particularly for less frequent users. But this is a minor quibble that just needs a little more familiarity.

Maruti
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Very comprehensive, user friendly and quality product which makes eases property management

Bewertet am 6.12.2017

Easy to manage multiple properties

User friendly product, can access on tabs and mobile phones
Comprehensive product which includes management and finance both
Easy to manage multiple properties

Need to put lots of information about the property which is quiet time consuming, but without doing this product will not be useful.

Hi Maruti,

Thank you for your feedback. It sounds like you are using Re-Leased on the go!

In term of property information input, there is an upload tool to speed up this process that I would be happy to show you.

Jeanne Bridget
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Easy and efficient to use

It helps to organise and remind about repairs
Everything is in one system

It helps to organise and remind about repairs
Everything is in one system

I like the fact that everything to do with the property is all on one system from purchase to let, arrears, repairs, invoices.

I would like to upload emails to outside organisations as I send and receive them instead of having to copy and paste.

Hi Jeanne,

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback.

I would like to speak to your further about uploading the emails to outside organisations. We should be able to work out a solution.

Thanks Jeanne

Matt

Very good UI

Bewertet am 19.12.2017

Easy to use. Trust accounting is really good. Training and onboarding has been really productive and enjoyable.

Cost .
Inputting big data. The big data drops are hard to use so we end up doing manually.
It would be good if there was a standard chart of accounts and tax items for properties where we dont manage accounts, only facilities and leases. Alternatively being able to enter info to leases without having a chart of accounts where we only manage certain aspects of the property/namely when we dont do accounting

Hi Matt,

Thank you for taking the time to review Re-Leased. It is great that our software is catering to your client accounting needs.

In regards to bulk uploading "big data drops", we have recently updated the import tools with error notes to guide you. Our 24/7 support team would also be happy to guide you through the upload processwith you if you would like?

Iza
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Bewertet am 25.9.2017

Lots

Lots

Its super handy to have everything in one easily accessible place. User friendly. Easy to use. So much capability

That you cant preview files you have to download them then open them.

Hi Iza,

Thank you for taking the time to review Re-Leased. We are happy to hear you are enjoying the system.

Gill
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Having only worked on released for a short while I have been impressed with its ability to...

Bewertet am 18.9.2017

having used it for 3 months and being new to the organisation and systems the housing system that I work alongside the housing officers with is very large. I am hoping that released will give us all the benefits from an administration and financial point of view that it is able to offer.

The fact that it has everything to hand to view in a quick and easy manner and retrieve any historical info

Not sure if I have any criticism at the moment being relatively new to the organisation and systems
I am sure that over time as I become more familiar with the software I will probably have questions about the capabilities but at the moment it seems to answer all my requirements.

Hi Gill,

Thank you for your comments, I am glad to hear you are enjoying Re-Leased.

As you dig deeper into the software please don't hesitate to contact our reactive 24/7 support team with any questions you may have.

Thanks Gill

Katherine

Handy tool.

Bewertet am 18.9.2017

It lets me organize tasks, great service, tenants information, companies documents, it is fast, it lets me get finance reports.

Nothing so far, everything is good and handy, it has been a nice experience for all the tools it provides.

Hi Katherine,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Re-Leased, we really appreciate it!

It is great that you are taking advantage of the many features Re-Leased has to offer.

If any questions arise in the future, please contact me.

richard
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

It is overall good, very helpful with a few downsides.

Bewertet am 25.9.2017

Rent is sorted well on it. Also have all tenant related documents on it.

Rent is sorted well on it. Also have all tenant related documents on it.

It's integration with Xero is really what makes it so valuable with rent payments and stuff. I would say that it's file storage facility is also very important.

The rigid user interface, such as when you go through folder and click through things then previous tabs on it. Also you cannot preview files when wanting to open them, I also think there should be an easier way to edit documents than downloading, changing then replacing.

Hi Richard,

Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it.

Thank you for your comments on our document storage and editing capabilities. This is something we are looking at.

Jacqui

We were looking for a new "user friendly" system.

Bewertet am 4.2.2018

Very easy to learn and use and it has places to store all of the information required for quick reference anywhere and at any time.

A couple of the functions aren't straight forward e.g. loading new management fees if they differ from property to property.

Antwort von Re-Leased Software Company

Thank you Jacqui. We really appreciate you taking the time to review Re-Leased.

I will send you some information on management fees and ensure a member of our support team contact you.

Thanks again

Louise

Has the potential to be great but currently too many issues.

Bewertet am 4.1.2018

Easy to read pages.
Can add a Google Earth map.
Can add multiple images.
Links to Xero accounting.

Images very slow to load.
No option for 'Leaseholder' instead of 'Tenant' details.
System can be very slow.
No page(s) to list Appliance details for a property.

Hi Louise,

Thank you for your feedback. I have passed these suggestions onto the product team and will call you today with solutions to your appliance and leaseholder request.

Kirsty

Makes organising tasks much easier

Bewertet am 23.10.2017

The interaction between xero account software and the way it stores all relevant dates and generates reports

That it doesn't remember the last screen that you were on when you go in and out of maintenance task.

Hi Kirsty,

Thank you for taking the time to review Re-Leased.

One of the great features of Re-Leased is that you can stay logged in whilst having multiple tabs open. This way you can remain on one screen, whilst executing many tasks in the background.

Sareena
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great system and easy to use

Bewertet am 21.9.2018

It has enabled us to keep tabs on the maintenance of our properties. It also works well with Xero and the after support has been amazing.

We have been using Re-Leased for 18 months and haven't found anything yet.

Harold
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

we chose to interface with xero which works well

Bewertet am 15.11.2017

it helps is make a minimal number of errors on key lease dates such as expiries, rent reviews and invoicing. human error minimized.

difficult because our experience has been positive, so strangely not sure what to write in this section.

Hi Harold,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Re-Leased. It is great to hear that you are enjoying Re-Leased and it is helping stick to key dates.

Kristie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Thorough training and good support

Bewertet am 18.9.2023

Atul was excellent - patient and friendly. Always there at the end of an email if I had a question in between our scheduled training sessions.

Step by step training and onboarding to platform is well designed. By the time we went live we were confident on how we would use the platform on a daily basis.

Released does everything for our needs. I’m sure there’ll be things that come up, but I don’t have any suggestions at this time.

• Branche: Gewerbeimmobilien

Re - leased over view

Bewertet am 9.8.2018

Commercial property management matters, portfolio management including rent review & new lease negotiations. Data accessesable when out of the office

Easy to use and data available on iphone & ipad when out of office
Support very good

Cannot calculate interest re late payment

Lilly
  • Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Re-leased is user friendly, it integrates with Xero and they provide excellent customer...

Bewertet am 11.10.2017

What I like the most is that the software is cloud based and the integration with other accounting software, such as, Xero. Re-leased offers features like, maintenance hub and a calendar, to keep track of what needs done in each property. Customer support is fast to respond and they are willing to schedule training sessions with property managers and admin as needed.

The price for Re-leased has increased dramatically in the last few years but I believe that it offers a great value.

Hi Lily,

Thank you so much for your review. I have made sure to share this feedback with the global support team for encouragement!

Thanks Lily

Rachael
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A positive move from previous provider.

Helped organising my weekly tasks

Helped organising my weekly tasks

Rents and repairs are on the same system and its easy to search for properties and tenancies. I like the Maintenance Hub its easy to send contractors all information.

I would like to be able to upload email conversations. I would have liked some training with a Re-Leased team member present not on video call links.

Hi Rachael,

I'm glad to hear the Maintenance hub is helping with contractor correspondence.

I can see that uploading emails to Re-Leased is a priority for the Preston Road Womens Centre and I will ensure the development team is aware of these comments.

Customer support was brillaint, set up was good, system very easy to understand.

Bewertet am 19.12.2017

Ability to store all documentation under the tenant. Anything you can think of that is needed to manage a property is included. In effect a one stop shop.

cassandra
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

I have found released very user friendly

Bewertet am 18.9.2017

for me having all the rents and repairs all in one place and on one programme is really good for us

I think if released could link to outlook it would be good for me as to remind me of upcoming maintenance

Hi Cassandra,

Thank you for your review.

In July Re-Leased launched a Outlook and Gmail integration. This will sync any of your events in Re-Leased onto your Outlook/Gmail calendar.

I will send you some more information and a video of how to set up the integration now.

Thanks Cassandra

Jack

An easy to manage rent software which runs smoothly with Xero

Bewertet am 7.11.2017

The sync with Xero brings the accounting and financial side of business to run smoothly besides the rent management side.

Rent invoice issue dates and due dates need to be more easily changeable within the software. The maintenance function could be improved.

Hey Jack,

Thank you for taking the time to review Re-Leased.

I will call you soon to discuss your improvement suggestion to pass onto the development team.

Angela
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Cliemt Xero add on

Bewertet am 18.9.2018

Very helpful team assisted with set up.
Paperless system which integrates with accounting software.
...

Very helpful team assisted with set up.
Paperless system which integrates with accounting software.
All users can access the same data anywhere, anytime.

Integrates with Xero, holds all lease and tenant information.

Service charge accounting could be enhanced a little more.

Matthew
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Easy to use once you have been taught how but limited ways to learn the software

Bewertet am 17.1.2018

Admin staff can learn the basics within a day, any thing more than the basics is hard to learn, easy to chen information on the property for example (how many beds and baths)

limited ways to learn the software, we had our knowledge passed down form staff member to staff member, with knowledge being lost as staff left.