26 Nutzerbewertungen
Datamolino

Datamolino

Data capture software for invoices, bills and receipts

4.9 /5 (26 Bewertungen)
Carol W.

Datamolino never fails me

Bewertet am 13.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I have been using Datamolino for a while and it is really easy to understand, set up, and use. The customer service is fantastic.

The accuracy is really good, yes things do not always come out correctly, but there is a smiple system to tell them where the problems are and they are dealt with quickly and efficiently.

With all software, things go wrong, but you can be assured the staff at Datamolino will be more than willing to listen to the issues, will get back to you in moments, and the development team really do listen and take your suggestions seriously.

Ocacsionally I have made the silly mistake of uploading a whole file more than once, and realise as I have dragged it into the box, but before I confirm. the problem is the file starts it upload immediately so I have to remember to let it finish and go back in and delete it. The development have said they are looking into a way to have a second confirm level so that does not happen. All my doing not theirs, but the only issue I have with the software.

Steven S.

Datamolino - Does What It Says On The Tin

Bewertet am 30.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I wanted to put on record not only what a great product Datamolino is, but they were one of the first companies to help us in a really difficult time. As a pub we use them to scrub all our invoices before passing them into Xero. The scrub has become better and better over time and saves me a huge amount of time. I used to use one of the other "scrubbers" so to speak, but found Datamolino much simpler to use and their app more user friendly. If we ever get the world back on tilt, we certainly will support this company as they have supported us, unlike some other well known suppliers.

Easy To Use and does exactly what it's designed to do.

Nothing. The product is easy to use. I'd liek an easier way to switch between companies on the app is about the only thing.

Datamolino is the best!

Bewertet am 20.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I have been using it for over a year now, staff love it and clients love it.
Easy to use, fast, reliable and accurate. A good pricing model means its cheap to use, and it can process sales invoices too. The support is probably the best I have come across with any Xero add-on. Quick response rates, and they are happy to pick up the phone to you too, and a really nice team as well. Couldn't recommend this strongly enough.

The hardest thing about recommending it to clients is that they often haven't heard of it, but have heard of their competitors so assume their competitors are better. However, the name is becoming more and more prominent, and with recent recognition from Xero, as one of just nine XeroHQ integrated apps, I believe their brand will continue to get stronger and stronger.

Tim P.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

An intelligent approach to document recongition

Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 8.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Datamolino provides a more accurate and reliable document recognition system than Xero's inbuilt "email to bill" option which is invaluable if you have large document volumes or complex supplier setups. The Datamolino team is also the most responsive and attentive we have dealt with in the XERO eco-sphere.

Datamolino's "fingerprint" approach to establishing new suppliers works really well. You engage with real people and you can converse with them to get the standard setup to exactly what you want. The team is responsive and customer service is excellent. You don't have to compromise or work around the limitations of AI or computer generated document recognition, which his really helpful.

The integration with other XERO apps wasn't always seamless, but the potential with, for example, ApprovalMax is huge if you persevere. Sometimes you get tripped up as all three apps (XERO, Datamolino and ApprovalMax) start trying to do each other's jobs. Also, from here in the Southern hemisphere, connection and response speeds tended to be slower than for XERO (hosted locally) as Datamolino lives in Europe.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 6.0/10

Love this App

Bewertet am 8.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

The support team is super responsive and happy to answer any question no matter how obvious or complex, and they will see any issues right through to completion every time even checking back in later to see that everything is still in perfect working order down the line.

It's very easy to use, very adaptable and works great for my needs.

I had a glitch when it was pulling the wrong supplier name from an invoice but this was quickly resolved. To be honest, really hard to pick faults.

Paul C.
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Datamolino is an excellent app

Bewertet am 1.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Datamolino is an excellent app that just gets on with its job and works as it's supposed to. I like the fact that it's cloud based so can be accessed from anywhere. It can read most documents we scan to it, including some of the most illegible ones, and it also handles sales as well as purchases. On the odd occasion that something goes wrong, or we have a query, the friendly support staff are always quick to respond, and go above and beyond to help us out and resolve the problem. Definitely the best support team for any software that we use.

Sue H.
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Datamolino is a great add-on which speeds up our Bookkeeping processes

Bewertet am 28.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

It's really easy to use and the customer support is fantasic! Our questions are always answered within minutes and once the initial 'fingerprint' of an invoices has been set up the processing of subsequent invoices are very efficient.

Being able to report from Datamolino would be useful eg. supplier reporting, though you can do this from your accounting software.

Zoe H.
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Helps put efficiency into our daily workload

Bewertet am 24.11.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

It has helped with our internal processes, providing accuracy and efficiency at the book-keeping level. This allows us to work on more clients and focus on the higher level reporting and advisory service

I'd like to see some automation on splitting of costs across a split allocation - something i am currently in discussions on.

Tessa W.
Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Excellent Support

Bewertet am 12.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Very easy to import documents via a variety of methods and the customer support is excellent. The supplier automation set up is great as once done its even quicker to review and export documents into your account package

If the resolution of scanned documents is too low then incorrect data can be picked up which can be annoying when having to review and correct docs but then again, its up to you to scan a high res image!!!

Margaret C.
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Datamolino is our preferred Purchase invoice processor - we love it!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 8.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

We love that duplicates are shown up so that we do not waste time on invoices sent twice by clients and that scanned paperwork that is not an invoice is also put to one side and identified.
We also love that the invoices already sent through to Xero are shown on the home page

We would like to be able to default our preferred method of calculating tax ie 'send exact tax amount'- we do not want Xero calculating tax

Thomas michael S.

Love this software

Bewertet am 2.4.2020

couldn't recommend it enough

easy to use
great app
amazing support
reliabillity

sometimes price, occasionally makes mistakes on OCR

Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Effective, efficient and will save you time

Bewertet am 8.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Customer support is second to none, they really go the extra mile
Fast and accurate invoice processing
Email address to send invoices to is a big time saver
Virtually immediate synchronisation with Xero

Receipts aren't handled so well and can be slow to process /can fail to process
Multi page documents don't always process so easily

Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Excellent service with amazing customer service

Bewertet am 24.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Datamolino offer a service which alleviates a great deal of data processing on my end and free's up a lot of time. The customer service team have helped me on a number of occasions and have gone way above my expectations.

Any negatives I have had in the past I have requested assistance from Datamolino on and they have been improved upon.

Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Very happy with the product

Bewertet am 21.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Excellent customer service. Well done :)
They are very quick to answer chats, sort out problems
Highly recommended

NOTHING

Marius A.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Has saved us a lot of time!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 13.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

I forward all the invoices I receive to Datamolino and they just appear in Xero. No longer do we maintain a shared google drive folder to keep it in sync. Just send it to Datamolino and it's done.

Sometimes it detects currencies wrong. Sometimes when I scan receipts with my phone camera it fails to detect the invoice number... but those are just minor annoyances that can be quickly fixed through their site.

Erin l S.

Great product & customer service

Bewertet am 6.12.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Really great tool for streamlining and building efficiencies. Fantastic customer service and support.

Occasional snag when it doesn't pick up the information on an invoice correctly but easily rectified. Just need to know what to look out for.

Branche: Marketing & Werbung
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Does what it says on the tin...

Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 10.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

One of those rare pieces of software that does what it needs to quietly, efficiently and effectively needing very little maintenance or intervention.

Our incoming bills get forwarded by email to Datamolino and shortly after they pop up in Xero ready to be approved and paid.

Nothing to complain about! It's always just worked! And when we've one or two small issues the support team have helped us out.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Robbert S.
Branche: Medienproduktion
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Amazing Customer Service

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 8.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Extremely quick response time from the customer service team. The software used is so intuitive as well saving me hours a week in processing invoices, couldn't be happier with it!

From my mind there's not much that can be improved. The website is very clean looking so no complaints there. Perhaps more user engagement in terms of what we use it for could perhaps unearth some new features that people haven't thought of yet

Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Support staff - Always ready to help and always very knowledgable

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 14.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

The support staff are amazing, their passion to resolve any issues and ensure that customer is happy is key.

It would be great to have a "cancel" option once the invoices are selected for uploading so that the invoices that don't need to be uploaded aren't.

Vivienne neale D.
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Easy, secure, convenient and time-saving

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 10.1.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

My receipts don't get screwed up, lost etc. I can easily check if something has already been uploaded and my book keepers can work on my expense claims etc. whenever it suits them. I am in the habit of uploading the minute I get a receipt as it takes seconds. HIhgly recommended

I guess the pricing is a little off-putting for some but it depends on your needs. Be open minded and don't fear change.

Nigel W.

Good clean App

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 4.12.2017

Does what it says
Always good customer support and the documents come through clear and concise

They could add an expense claim feature where all the bills from a single user for a period like a week or a month can be bundled together as one expense claim and pushed to Xero.

Justin D.
Branche: Internet
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Definitely Recommend - these guys are great and very flexible.

Bewertet am 17.5.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

We had some unique challenges in our business and saw these guys as being a great option to deliver our customers what they needed.

Their technology was very unique, in it allowed processing of documents other providers just couldn't do.

They also provided excellent access to support and technicians directly as needed to help us with integration.

- Very comprehensive.
- Very flexible
- Constantly improving and developing
- They hit the timelines and milestones they state (very rare!)

- We had no negative issues or cons with these guys.

Jason C.

Excellent product

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 10.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Data Extraction is very good, the software is easy to use, chat support feature is excellent and very responsive. A very good solution.

I would like to see the software allow the functionality to add a markup to costs for recharge customers from within the software rather than having to do that as a secondary exercise from within in the accounts software application. I also had an issue being able to mark the costs as billable but it seems that is a browser issue rather than Datamolino

Stacey A.
Übersetzen nach: Deutsch

Another rare find. Amazing customer service and amazing value!

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 27.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

If I could put a person's name here I would. Hands down one of the best customer service teams I have ever encountered. They helped me get setup, handle my multiple business entities and folder structure, etc. A great tool

User Interface is not flashy. But it doesn't need to be. Just wish it was a bit more inviting in that regards.