Practice Ignition Bewertungen

Practice Ignition

Proposal creation and client onboarding automation

4.8/5 (33 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Practice Ignition is makes service proposals with complex billing arrangements simple and easy.

Bewertet am 13.6.2018

The three main things I like the most about Practice Ignition are:

1. It's ability to handle complex billing arrangements in a proposal. It is the only platform I have come across that can easily manage up front fees, with recurring billing for a fixed period, and display this easily on a proposal.

2. I love the fact that you can set the proposal to require a credit card or bank details before it is accepted. Practice Ignition then collects the funds for you. One of the most difficult parts of running a service business is getting paid, but with Practice Ignition it takes that all away because the upfront fee is billed on acceptance, then the recurring billable amount is billed as set out in the proposal. It couldn't be easier.

3. The integration Practice Ignition has with Xero and WorkflowMax (XPM) is incredible. Once a proposal is accepted, it creates the job in WorkflowMax based on the job templates you have setup in WorkflowMax, and creates the invoices in Xero. It literally takes all the administration out of running a professional services company.

There are a few features I would like to see Practice Ignition develop, but after speaking with them they are going to push it right up the priority list as they agree. These features are:

1. The ability to create a recurring rate on recurring jobs
2. The ability to set a due date on a job - at the moment this is picked up from the contract end date.

My understanding is this will be sorted soon, so by the time you read this it may be sorted!

Practice Ignition Review

Bewertet am 1.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It’s been pleasant. This product came highly recommended by other accountants, so we gave it a shot. Again, from the client side, it’s nice to have them sign one agreement for multiple contracts. The dashboard is great, and the automated reminders really save our staff time following up on contracts that go out. If they could provide more than 1 template option, we’d have scored higher.

We moved to Practice Ignition after using a few other contract management platforms, because we felt it offered a better experience for our clients. It does in offering one signature for multiple contract types (tax, consulting services, implementation services, etc). It is superior to other platforms from that standpoint. We also felt the co-branding was better. Also, greatly appreciate the automated reminders.

By far & the reason I did not score higher, was the fact that we are limited to one template when sending contracts. We send new engagement agreements and renewal letters via Practice Ignition, but the template that accompanies each agreement can not be customized. The email template we send to new clients needs to be different than the email template sent to renewal clients, but I have been told it can’t be changed. This does not allow for a productive workflow.

Practice Ignition - Review

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 29.6.2016
Quelle der Bewertung

Great product for Accountants and Bookkeepers looking to move to a package / upfront billing model.

Particularly good for our firm, as it integrates into our client database, and deploys our job flow once a proposal has been accepted.

It also has website connector, so we can sell our services on our website, and initiate the on boarding process from there.

Provides analytics and internal notes which is also really helpful.

Additional reporting would be nice.

All in one solution. Client engagement documents, jobflow deployment, billing.

Can take a while to get your head around.

Mit Google übersetzen

Fantastic proposal software which streamlines our business development and sales funnel.

Bewertet am 13.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love this software. We no longer have to deal with sending quotes out, then waiting for a 'yes' then send out an engagement letter and wait for that to be signed and returned (which would mean the customer printing then scanning back to us) all before we start work and then start billing.

Now we can send one form online that converts to an engagement letter once signed (electronically) and we're away. It can also be updated an changed around so easily with a full audit trail behind it.

The software enriches the perception of our brand and instils a modern and progressive view of our business in the minds of our prospects.
Allows us to avoid 'scope-creep' by ensuring that we do not provide more than what we have agreed to without earning more for doing so.

The reporting function of this software could be improved. High-level analytics are good but drilling down into some metrics would save time with spreadsheets.

Create a Proposal - And forget about it. Practice Ignition Thinks for you

Bewertet am 3.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We set up all of our billing through Practice Ignition. Clients need to put in their credit card details or banking details before they can accept/agree to a proposal. This means one less thing we need to do - chase payment from our client. The only time we need to do this is if a payment is not able to be collected.
Overall, a very simple, brilliant program to use. I love the HelpDesk as they are generally very quick to respond to our queries, no matter how trivial.
Setting up a proposal for my Manager to review prior to it being sent is a brilliant little feature also. I recommend trying this for yourself.

Where to start. From setting up templates for future use, to sending reminder emails of when the proposals are signed, due for expiration, weekly review, to quick turnaround times from the help desk - what's not to like?

Not to be negative on a great product, but if you're looking for an invoice, you need to open each proposal for the client in the proposals list to be able to access the invoice tab, to search through each invoice to find the one you need. On the upside, as soon as the invoice is raised it sent to Xero which is time saving plus!

A great product

Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has allowed us to move from the more traditional time billing system to a fixed fee program that clients seem to really like. One day we won't need timesheets and this will help us get there!

I love this program for ease of use. it does what it needs to. I can set quotes to be sent out and when they are accepted they fill in bank details to do direct debit. I don't need to do anything else. I love the new update for recurring billing so I don't have to send out new annual fee quotes if we agree that the same price is still relevant.

I possibly don't use it to its full capacity as when we started using it the software was very basic but the new updates are making it a bit better. I don't have much negative to say.

Love Practice Ignition

Bewertet am 29.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great results from clients. Makes interactions with clients current & new so much easier, they know what we are offering, price and everything is explained in one document.

Easy to use and great results. You can set up as many templates as you like.

Nothing! It's all so very simple, anyone can use it

Antwort von Practice Ignition

Thanks for your review Kate! We really appreciate it :)

Mit Google übersetzen

Practice Ignition is key to managing the work we do for our clients.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Streamlined our proposals for providing package services and integration into Xero

It is simple to use and integrates beautifully with Xero Practice Manager which allows us to manage our work from proposal stage to progress billing to completion of the project.

Mit Google übersetzen

PI has helped us automate our onboarding & billing

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 15.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We were struggling to keep track of all our proposals, engagement letters, and billing schedules in a Google Sheet prior to using Practice Ignition. After we started using P.I., we saved immense amounts of time by completely automating the engagement letters & billing. It's also incredibly easy to go search and see what we are doing for each client in P.I. now...

My biggest suggestion right now for P.I.: Allow me to create my 3 package proposal in a nice one page proposal that I would email to my clients. Once they select one of the proposals, they would just click through to the Engagement Letter and then on to the Payments... This would save the other 2 unaccepted proposals as archived historical packages so that I could go back and review what I had proposed to my client.

Mit Google übersetzen

Practice Ignition is a great tool and perfect for organizing proposals

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

great for proposals and cash flow very flexible with different ways of payments, if the client is right infront of you they can check the email right through there phone.

the only complain is having to wait 2 weeks for the disbursal, everything else with Practice Ignition works great.

Mit Google übersetzen

Practice Ignition has helped me simply the proposal writing process and payment collections.

Bewertet am 7.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

automated collections, it made my life a lot easier and improved our cash flow and overall collections.

It is not connected to Karbon. If it was connected to Karbon, we could start automating some of the the onboarding steps.

Mit Google übersetzen

It's super easy to setup and use. Lots of clever features, with more features being added regularly.

Bewertet am 29.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Client communication - letting them know upfront what my services are going to cost, and having them agree to it so there are no surprises. We've been doing this with clients for a few years but this software has saved me hours every week by simplifying the process and cutting out manual work.
Cashflow improvement - for known or suspected bad payers I can choose that they must enter bank details for a Direct Debit before accepting the proposal. It makes the conversation easier - "I can't start the work until we have an agreement in place". It removes all the time I used to spend chasing debtors.

It solves several problems in my business so is great value for money. I can customise how I use it to suit my own workflows and clients. It's simple without compromising effectiveness.

There's nothing I've found that I don't like. A few times I've thought the software didn't contain a certain functionality, but after asking support they were able to turn a new feature on for me to test.

Mit Google übersetzen

Brilliant, saves me hours.

Bewertet am 24.10.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

* Saves time (proposal writing went from 3 hours to 15 minutes!!)
* Saves money being left on the table
* Enables digital payments including direct debits
* Enables the sales process to scale
* Usable and functional
* Support is A1 and the team's communication is fabulous

The navigation. Sometimes I get lost clicking on things, but it's so minor it doesn't matter.

This review requires more words before it submits, but I don't have any - hence this wasteful third sentence.

Mit Google übersetzen

Pleasant setup and support. Wonderfully streamlined practice!

Bewertet am 8.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This software saves me time on administrative work and provides my clients with a clean, nice looking proposal and limits the number of login accounts they would need.

This software will standardize your proposals and engagement letters. I don't like having my stuff spread across multiple platforms and this does a great job at consolidating many of my tasks to one solution. I can create general "jobs" that I would do for a client and enter my engagement letters separately. Using software specific tags, I can customize the engagement letter and work to be done to each client without having to use the find/replace feature in Word. They will sync my accepted proposals into accounting software and collect payment (they use Stripe). I can set up reoccurring/ monthly agreements or one-off. Very happy I found this and wish I had found it sooner than I did.

It would be nice to change the display settings of my services I offer and templates I've created. Having the ability to only view services of a certain type would help when setting up the system as well as when I'm searching for the correct service to add to a client's proposal.

Thanks PI

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 19.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's changed the way we work - and I don't have to call debtors any more!!

The thing i like most is the ase and efficiency of use

ummm building the templates was probably the only thing

So easy and EFFICIENT

Bewertet am 12.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Incredible customer service and support. They seriously go above and beyond.

Zero debtors problem!
Integrates with Xero & Xero Practice Manager so workflow and sending of client invoices is automated

No smartphone app/access.
Delay in receiving client funds when not using credit card.

Value for money "Zero"

Bewertet am 13.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am using this app for my practice, on the outset PI team has done a great job, it has saved me a lot of time in so many aspects but for the amount of money they charge every month and the services that are available in Canada, its hard to put a value for money tag on this app.I like the functionality of PI, but for a app like PI which is so new to practices in Canada having such a bad customer support and no option for debit transactions is causing the app to go down so much in value for money grade.

0.0/10

Practice Ignition

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 18.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to navigate and self explanatory. There is someone to contact should be experience any difficulty.

There is nothing specific I like least about this software

Mit Google übersetzen

I love receiving emails saying we've won new clients, it feels exciting to see how we're growing!

Bewertet am 7.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We can quickly and easily quote and see where we are up to with fees

The email notification when a client signs up, the ability to amend proposals even once they've gone to a client, the ability to create new services whenever we need to.

I would like the dashboard to be a bit clearer as I don't always understand it. I don't think it has an opt in feature for email comms and with the new GDPR regs coming in we would like to ask people whether they opt in to receiving comms from us at the same time as them signing the engagement letter.

Mit Google übersetzen

Amazing software for my online bookkeeping practice

Bewertet am 28.1.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I run an online bookkeeping & accounting services business and learned about Practice Ignition at Quickbooks Connect. I implemented it in November 2016 for all of my new customers and proposals from that date forward and also for renewing current customer contracts. It has drastically transformed my practice and saved me many hours of proposal creation, invoice creation and money collection. I haven't had one customer complain either that their are automatically charged each month for our services and it also has the flexibility to charge for fees charged after work completion. I HIGHLY recommend this software to anyone trying to automate their proposal, invoicing and payment collection process.

Automatic Invoicing & Payment Collection

Because they originally created this software in Australia, the payment collection originates in another country and it takes a few more days than I'd like for the funds to get into my bank account.

Mit Google übersetzen

I've been waiting for something like this for an awfully long time!

Bewertet am 28.7.2017

There are 2 aspects of the software which are really fantastic:

1. The way the engagement templates are set up alleviates the need for constant adjusting of a standard letter to fit the needs of a particular client. Additionally, it is easier to highlight all the extra services that you provide clients normally don't highlight.
2. The presentation of fees and payment schedule and in particular for fixed fees is excellent and clients are more easily engaged.

There really is nothing I don't like about the programme. like all new programs, there is a learning curve and sometimes a need to do things in a slightly different manner than previously.

Great for business proposal

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 28.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung

Practice Ignition is great tool for business proposals. It is rather easy to use and can be easily integrated with websites.

Although it is good but it is not ready to be used in some countries, in my case in Malaysia, because it it yet to be integrated with our local banks for payment purpose.

7.0/10

Practice Ignition review

Bewertet am 10.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Clearly outlines the cost to the client

Integration with XPM requires proposal to be broken down into makes detial than I’d like to present to the client

Mit Google übersetzen

This software is so user friendly and allowed us to reach our goal of implementing fixed fees.

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use and track. Payment collection and getting client acceptance of engagements is so simple.

Mit Google übersetzen

Best proposal software for your accounting firm

Bewertet am 29.3.2018

Streamlines client acceptance
Links with Zapier, which gives you access to 1,000+ apps to automate proposals
Support team is one of, if not, the best in the app industry

Doesn't currently offer pre-authorized debit in Canada
If you use pricing on your website, and set up a service with an estimate, sometimes PI doesn't show the estimate or starting from price