BlueFolder

Einfache, professionelle Außendienst- und Arbeitsauftragssoftware.

Sortieren nach

Kavindu Githsara
Kavindu Githsara
  • Branche: E-Learning

BlueFolder: The Key to Effortless Asset Management

Bewertet am 23.1.2023

Overall, BlueFolder has been a valuable tool for my company. Its ability to track and manage all of our company's assets in one platform, ability to customize fields and forms and powerful reporting capabilities have greatly improved our asset management. While the software has a bit of a learning curve and requires a bit of effort to fully set it up and customize it, the benefits of BlueFolder far outweigh the cons for our business.

As an admin user of BlueFolder in my company, I have found it to be a comprehensive and user-friendly asset management software. One of the biggest advantages of this software is its ability to track and manage all of our company's assets in one platform. From equipment, vehicles, to tools and inventory, BlueFolder provides a seamless experience for our team and our customers. Another great feature of BlueFolder is the ability to customize fields and forms to fit our company's specific needs. This has been especially useful in terms of tracking and managing the maintenance of our assets.

While it offers a wide range of features, it takes some time and effort to fully utilize all the functionalities, especially for non-technical users.

Kelly
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

An effective tool for your daily needs

Bewertet am 2.9.2022

Overall, we are very happy with the program. We are hoping for some future integration with our documentation.

I really like the ease of use and the implementation of the system was virtually seamless with the tech team from BlueFolder. The reports are very good for our needs. The technicians really like to use the desktop program and that what's most important.

The mobile app needs a lot of work. There is limited ability to print out equipment reports for single units.

Dynamics 365 Business Central

Warum BlueFolder gewählt wurde

The product was no longer suited to our growing needs.

Zuvor genutzte Software

ServiceTrade

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BlueFolder

Cost, quick start up, easy data transfer, great people to work with...
David

Good tool but expensive

Bewertet am 31.8.2022

Overall it serves us well, but the increasing costs might drive us to look at other options.

Work order management works well both in the office and in the field. Automated recurring work orders help keep preventative maintenance organized. Work history is easily located, it's easy to add attachements etc.

Customer support is excellent, always a quick response, always quick to address any issues we have.

Sold in US dollars only makes it quite expensive for Canadian companies. Overall cost has become quite high.

For our setup we have to do a lot of manual setup for preventative maintenance. Easier than on paper and automatically triggers work orders in the months we need though.

Jobber und ServiceBox

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BlueFolder

At the time the other products didn't have functions for scheduled preventative maintenance.
Justin

Great Platform

Bewertet am 26.10.2023

Great FSM platform for our business as well as many of our industry partners

Software is a little bulky and takes time to learn, but other than that it is great

Service Fusion
AMBER
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Ease in service work operations

Bewertet am 18.6.2020

This program keeps my operations organized in an easy way. I am sure I don't even use half the features in which I would like to be able to learn more about the options to see if it will help my operation even more.

The flow of a work order, from quote, to executed work order an scheduling, to completion of work order with a signature feature, to batching work orders to Quickbooks

Lacking a Drag and Drop feature and project management

Sue
  • Branche: Biotechnologie

Great product!

Bewertet am 14.11.2022

The service has been amazing. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] is readily available and has excellent product and industry knowledge so he really understands our needs. He has a great skill in finding "work arounds" for features that Blue Folder may not have. Its clear he is very proficient in knowing this program and best practices for use.

I love how this product is simple and easy to navigate and use. The amount of customization is really great

I wish there was the ability to create a "master list" of equipment (so that we can use the same equipment for different customers) and the ability to work offline

Fiix

Warum BlueFolder gewählt wurde

We needed better flexibility, more reporting functions and the ability to access the program from anywhere- including the phone

Gründe für den Wechsel zu BlueFolder

The ease of use and the dashboard is very simple. Additionally, the customer support was amazing and the price was on point.
Jeremy
  • Branche: Maschinerie

Great software

Bewertet am 28.8.2022

The ease of use and how efficient and effective it is.

Could have a little bit better mobile version.

Stephanie
  • Branche: Hausmeisterservice
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Excellent Support and Wonderful features not found on many softwares out there

Bewertet am 26.10.2022

I have only been using for a few days but love it already

I have only been using for a few days but love it already

I love the contractor feature of dispatching service requests by email and text and the corresponding email importation of information directly into the individual work orders

Definitely need support assistance in getting going but once you start working with it becomes much easier

Dustin
  • Branche: Konsumgüter

Great Program/Service!

Bewertet am 3.7.2023

Its been very helpful with managing work tasks and repairs, its also allowed us to start a work order program here in our farcicalities.

Keep track of my daily tasks and installs on new equipment.

Not having a spare parts/Parts inventory per machine. Ex. we have (x) amount of (z), after service on machine would like to add that we used one of (z) to repair (x).

Dan
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great so far!

Bewertet am 19.12.2023

Easy to configure and implement.
The pricing was right.
The BlueFolder team is easy to work with.

Maintenance contracts are not directly tied to the equipment covered.

Steve
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette

Forklift University LOVES BlueFolder

EXCEPTIONAL!

EXCEPTIONAL!
service and support have always been spot on, helped when i had issues, helped on the new update. Responsive in a quick time period.
Sale team has been helpful when I have had cusotmers that could benifit they helped me to setup a demo system.
There are very few companies (especially software) that i like as much as this system.

We have been with BlueFolder for many many years, and have watched it improve. We use it to run nearly every aspect of our business. Before I started this company, I ran a software development company in LA, this software is simple to use, powerful and would be the highest rated software systems that I use for my company.
Without this system I would have to link together several solutions and doubt they would give me the tools and ease of use that this one system has.
Steve Drake

The calendar has issues with time zones. But this is common in most calendar systems. I live in Arizona and during half the year my appointments are set to the wrong time, even though my sales team puts them in correctly for the class. It adjusts to what it thinks is my local time, but the class is scheduled for a time in spite of the zone. This is an issue because I travel to those times, and it does not update when i am there.

Hi Steve,
We appreciate you letting us know about how BlueFolder helped your business. We greatly appreciate your feedback. Thanks for being a valued customer!

David
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Implementing Bluefolder in a new business model

Bewertet am 19.1.2023

I have used it in some capacity for the past 6 years and am implementing it at a new company. I can use it to research previous troubles, schedule future call-outs/PM's, and it is exceptionally easy to document issues for future technician's to diagnose.

I am currently at a new position and using the current companies in-house dispatch/billing/maintenance software is not intuitive to the point where only a specialized personnel use it. I suggested implementing Bluefolder on a trial basis for a subset of our customer base. I had used it in a similar capacity at a previous company and enjoy how easy it is to find customer and equipment data - specifically previous notes and dispatched and contact information.

The map function needs a bit of work. Much of our equipment in the field lacks a street address or is inside of another company's main location, but not a the street address that they would use (read a chemical plant with an Admin building for the address, but equipment installed elsewhere within the plant). Location information needs at latitude/longitude option. Entering location information should come with a "Save and new" button like the equipment entering option.Sub-equipment as a standard option would be nice.

Jordan
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

BlueFolder Review

Bewertet am 6.12.2022

I use BlueFolder daily to manage the Field Service Team for a medical device company. This software allows us the ability to track service orders from start-finish while collecting pertinent data.

This software is easy to use and navigate. Assigning tasks for team members is easy and notification keep you up to date on statuses as they progress through the service cycle.

Reporting could be improved. It would be nice to have reports that can show how long a service order is in a particular status.

Salesforce Service Cloud

Pricing and Ease of Use
Paula
  • Branche: Verbraucherdienste

BLUEFOLDER WILL HELP YOU GROW YOUR BUSINESS

Bewertet am 6.4.2017

We have been using BlueFolder for five years to schedule and manage a very, busy elevator service department. Without BlueFolder we would not have been able to grow our company by 50%, It allows us to provide the type of information that the technicians need in the field to do their job and the home office to manage all of the customers and equipment. The System has a lot of ways to customize the information specific to your company's needs. Their customer support is extremely helpful and always accessible when needed. This was the single most effective decision we have every made and I highly recommend this system.

The ease of data entry. The ability to manage technician's in the field and provide them with the information to do their job. The ability to integrate with QuickBooks for billing. This system has enabled our company's department to grow by 50%...

Would love to be able to link multiple data sets for custom reports.

Kristy
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

BlueFolder is easy to use to manage work orders.

Bewertet am 5.9.2017

The software is easy to use and has some great functions. The best feature is being able to sort by job, property, etc. I LOVE having the search bar - I use this every time I enter a new service request. It helps being able to go back and see all the jobs for a specific property - or even all the jobs with one specific issue.

It's easy to look up past work orders (so I can see when something has been previously done with a property). It's very simple to set up new properties and contacts. The invoices are very professional looking and transfer nicely to QuickBooks.

I wish this software would integrate with Buildium - would be much easier to use if I didn't have to export to QuickBooks, download, then reupload to our management software. I also find it a pain to contact customer support to do basic functions like adding a user or removing a user.

Ben
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

review

Bewertet am 23.8.2022

Great. Again it needs a better way to reference materials used.

Like when Im doing this review...

Great. Again it needs a better way to reference materials used.

Like when Im doing this review and I click on a question and depending on the answer another screen pops up. Asking for something else

data base and a universal place for each customer information

Better ability to have a data base of materials and how they can be searched for.
If you can figure this out similar to the way turbo tax would ask info.

Like this: When the tech add his time, Then a pop up screen" Did you use materials?"
Then a scroll down screen.

Antwort von BlueFolder

Thank you for your review of BlueFolder Ben! We greatly appreciate the feedback and have passed along your recommendations to our product team for review. Thanks for being a valued customer!

Stephen

Great Tool

Bewertet am 10.4.2020

I am very pleased with the overall experience with Bluefolder.

I am very pleased with the overall experience with Bluefolder.

Bluefolder has been an essential tool to my service business. We use it to dispatch service techs, collect time, add material, generate work description, communicate drawings, track job progress and more.

We would like to customize the ticket number feature. We also would like to be able to create a private comment where the lead tech can not see it. Only the service manager.

Antwort von BlueFolder

Thank you for your review of BlueFolder Stephen! We greatly appreciate the feedback and have passed along your recommendations to our product team for review. Thanks for being a valued customer!

Carl
Carl
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

BlueFolder saved our company and allowed us to grow!

Bewertet am 10.4.2020

Additionally, BlueFolder's customer service was top-notch. Anytime we had a question, they had an immediate answer.

We were burdened with heavy software that required a million clicks to get the simplest things done. Then, we found BlueFolder. It gave us everything we needed to store customer information, schedule service tickets for our employees and most importantly, close tickets and get paid quickly. The software's simplicity allowed us to put our focus on growing the company.

We found no cons with the BlueFolder software.

Hi Carl,

Samantha

Amazing Product with Great Customer Service

Bewertet am 27.4.2020

Our experience has been great. We started with them as a small company and as we have grown over the last 8 years so have they and the updates fit right along with our needs. Customer service always responds very quickly and is very helpful!

The scheduling and team calendar feature, also the ease to customize the system to fit your business needs. We also like that it tracks equipment in one place. You can also customize who sees what information (employees, clients and vendors) which is awesome

Right now the only feature I want to see if contracts able to be billed on use so you can track how many hours you use for an unlimited contract and still bill it

Blake
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte

All the Basics

Very positive.

Very positive.

Bluefolder has most everything you need to manage customers and equipment. You can easily see past service history of equipment. Create invoices and export them to Quickbooks online or desktop.

I wish there were more customizable view and reporting built in to the web interface. We end up having to run a bunch of reports and export them to excel in order to make the data easy to interpret.

Antwort von BlueFolder

Thank you for your review of BlueFolder Blake! We greatly appreciate the feedback and have passed along your recommendations to our product team for review. Thanks for being a valued customer!

arnold
arnold
  • Branche: Großhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

BlueFolder, un logiciel de gestion de services efficace mais perfectible

Bewertet am 13.9.2023

- Facile à utiliser et à configurer- L'interface est intuitive et personnalisable- Il y'a des fonctionnalités complètes et adaptées aux besoins de mon entreprise- Il s'intègre aisément avec d'autres applications comme QuickBooks, Outlook ou Google Calendar- Le support client est réactif et disponible

- Tarif un peu élevé par rapport à la concurrence- Pas de version mobile native, seulement une version web responsive- Quelques bugs et lenteurs parfois

Robert
Robert
  • Branche: Erholungseinrichtungen & -dienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Very easy to use and to the point.

Bewertet am 4.3.2016

I have been a user of Blue Folder since 2009. I have always kept an eye out for other applications to make sure I was get the best bang for my buck. I have spent hundreds of hours testing other systems and I can tell you this app is the only one that makes it easy and a very short learning period on how to use the app. The best feature they have is the customer notifications. That alone is worth the price. They make it so easy to communicate to my customer and they tell me that they love it!! Our customers are aware of what is going on every step of the way.

Customer Notifications
Very pleasing to look at
The customer support team treats me like a family member and not just another customer. The get customer service beyond just being there when needed.

At the time there is no way to accept online payments. But they have told me that is in the works.

Antwort von BlueFolder

Thank you for your positive review and being our customer for the last 7 years. We are pleased that we have made such a positive impact on your business and the service you provide your customers. We hope you are enjoying all of the enhancements in the software update that we deployed last week. And thanks for your suggestions – they are helpful as we work to make BlueFolder better with each new update.

Marijo
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

BlueFolder is a great tool

Bewertet am 23.8.2022

The feature I like most about this software is the ability to easily create work orders and assign to the technicians. Everything is saved, and easily accessible.

I haven't compared pricing with other software programs so I am not sure whether the pricing is competitive or not.

Hi Marijo,

Alba

Great program

great

great

Easy to navigate thru and able to understand it without issues

not sure if i'm able to create Invoices for each order

Hi Alba,

Thanks for being a valued customer!

John
John
  • Branche: Elektrische/elektronische Fertigung

Blue Folder helped us streamline RMA's

Bewertet am 19.1.2022

We have seen a 11% increase in calibrations this past year by using blue folder to track and remind about calibrations.

We use Blue Folder for our RMA process and tracking customer equipment for calibrations and repairs.

I wish it had a duplicate equipment feature.

Hi John,