1.562 Bewertungen

• Funktionen
1.562 Bewertungen
Chris C.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

The perfect tool for solving the scheduling back and forth

Bewertet am 21.2.2020

I love it. I use it every day. I tell everyone I know to use it. It solves the biggest problem.

There are a few AI-powered exec assistant tools, but... why bother? That still forces the other person to do the multi-email "what times work?" "oh not for me, how about these" "okay, where do you want to meet" dance. This is a single email.

Calendly does exactly what you need it to do: it takes scheduling a meeting with someone down from a 6 or 7 email affair to a 1 or 0 email affair. This is transformative. I can simply send my lunch URL to someone and let THEM book a date that I can guarantee is up-to-the-minute accurate, ask the questions I want to ask (where should we eat?), and gather additional contact information, all without the risk of it getting lost in the shuffle.

I did 135 networking lunches last year, entirely powered by Calendly. It's brilliant, because it ends in the result we all need: a mutual calendar invite that we both agree works for us.

Add things like buffer times, clever event types, and linking up with my contacts with Zapier and man is this the easiest $8/mo I could ever spend.

Nothing. It's basically perfect.

I wish that, when using someone _else's_ Calendly to book, it'd look at my schedule and black out bad dates, but that's a nit to pick. I'd also like it to auto-advance to the next available window if there are no more dates on the initial screen.

Alhassan A.
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

my event confirmations have doubled, but double-bookings have dropped to zero

Bewertet am 17.7.2021

Overseeing a portfolio of multiple projects and teams, most with different project management software usually leads to a lot of conflict with scheduling meetings. I often end up being double or triple booked and couldn't ever get my different project calendars to properly sync up. Calendly has completely solved that problem for me, allowing my teams and I to effortlessly set up meetings and events with zero clashes or conflicts since I signed on. Oh!! and I no longer have to do the back and forth emails to schedule events.

Scheduling events or meetings with project partners has never been this easy. The most useful feature about calendly is the straight-up availability status that cuts out 90% of the back and forth we usually go through when trying to schedule an event. Within a few short seconds, I can set up and confirm events and be sure of attendance from other participants. It is really awesome.

It doesn't offer quite a wide variety of options for customization to suit my exact preferences. But in terms of functionality, I have absolutely zero to complain about. It has been excellent.

Amir G.
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Untern. Größe: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Bad technical support team - made us lose money AND now asked fro upgrade

Bewertet am 12.7.2019

I was fairly happy with Calendly, even though it was more expensive than its competitors. It looks great on mobile and pretty simple to set up. However, we had a very unique situation with our booking and I reached out to their team about it and explained it all. Of course, since I was not a paying member, all the answers were "yes you can" ... and they even showed me how to do it. I thought all was working, until a few months down the road, I found that actually, we have been losing booking (paid) potentials all along because of some conflicting issues their team forgot to mention (or just made a mistake in their advice).

I reached out and their solution was for us to PAY MORE for another user account. They even owned up to making the mistake of giving bad advice. I offered them a compromise and they stayed with their position I need to pay for a whole extra account. Now we are stuck with them.

Looks great on mobile. Easy to use. Allows capture of utm_source

At the time I signed up, there was really nothing stopping me... until I found out their support team led me to paying 2x than I should be.

Torre C.
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Most user friendly scheduling system

Bewertet am 29.4.2021

Using Calendly and has saved me countless hours of administrative back and forth with prospects and clients alike. I have about 12 different event types in my Calendly dashboard that we use for all things from interviewing candidates to scheduling review meetings with clients for projects. Highly recommend.

It is so clean and attractive and user friendly, and I get compliments on the tool all the time from people I sent my scheduling link to. I love that it integrates seamlessly with Zoom and other meeting software so an online meeting link is auto-populated in the calendar invitations. I also love that you can customize availability for different event types, and easy toggle on and off event types you're needing or not needing.

I don't have any criticism of the product, mostly because I value simplicity and user experience and Calendly seems to focus on both.

Adam B.
  • Branche: Buchhaltung

Great Product - Frustrating/Nonexistent Customer Support

Bewertet am 1.7.2021

Easy for a person to set up. Straightforward implementation. Decent integrations with large calendar/meeting software providers i.e. Zoom, Google Calendar.

Customer service is nonexistent. Like there is no one at the other end responding to support tickets at all. Another observation is the system is built around individual booking pages, which can be quite messy if you've got multiple campaigns that land on booking pages built for different purposes. It'd be nice to see a workflow system instead, letting the user route bookings depending on conditions, like a phone system.

Davelle D.
  • Branche: E-Learning

Calendly

Bewertet am 24.4.2021

It was user friendly and they provided assistance and answered my questions the first go round.

It is easy to use. Allows you to send the link to the customer to set an appointment and you can also include a consultation fee.

Their was nothing that I did not like about the program. The trial allowed me to see if the program was worth getting. I wish other programs offered this also.

Steven D.
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Simple & Easy - Good Enough Free + Robust Enough Paid

Bewertet am 10.2.2021

Overall it's been a net positive. Easy to use and provides more value to me than what it costs. If your meetings needs are fairly simple, the free plan will work great for you.

Simple and easy integration to my calendar. Easy to customize and send links to people to book times. Really fast and easy through the Calendly Chrome Extension.

I wish there was a way to integrate multiple calendars into Calendly so it would see existing Personal and Professional things I have scheduled already. It also can be a bit of a pain to manually upkeep availability as I don't have the exact same availability every week.

Joan S.
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Funcional y simple

Bewertet am 6.7.2021

En general nuestra poca experiencia vasta de sobras con afirmar que es un Software muy potente que nos ha ayudado a adquirir un nivel de profesionalidad mas alto y generar un feedback con el cliente mayor.

Lo que mas nos gusta que es un Software muy potente de reservas ya que incluye unas funcionalidades que pocos competidores tienen como una personalización extensa de los flujos de trabajo y todo esto por un precio muy económico ya que los planes son muy asequibles.

Lo que menos nos ha gustado por decir algo es que no puedas personalizar el nombre del remitente de los SMS.

Ekaterina P.
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Just what you expect from the scheduler

Bewertet am 15.4.2021

I like how easy and fast it took for a setup.
I like a different time zone selector - I'm working with clients all around the world and this is super useful.
Easy integration with calendars and meeting tools ( we use zoom) is a must!

Having more design options (not only removing the calednly logo) would be cool.

Heather D.
  • Branche: Professionelles Training & Coaching
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

***Good to use, but missing some vital features***

Bewertet am 8.4.2021

Very good, they're very popular, and have some really great benefits.

I really loved the layout, how user friendly the site was. I liked the options of different calendars, and being able to brand the booking page.

I'm really disappointed that they're not integrated with Instagram. Other booking systems can be integrated, allowing the "Book Now" button to be on their IG profile, but Calendly doesn't have this option. Very surprising.

• Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

If you’re not already using Calendly, start.

Bewertet am 12.2.2021

Overall adding Calendly has been a massive help in the efficiently and seamlesssness of our team to get meetings or calls scheduled super easily. It really is such a no-brainer type platform, I can only imagine how much time people who aren’t using it waste in everyday.

Calendly solves so many challenges, for me, my team, and even for our prospects and clients too. The back and forth of looking at calendars, sending days/times of availability, having time zones misinterpreted, the times sent have since been filled, etc etc etc are no more. This is a HUGE time and headache saver!! Not to mention, they’ve added so many incredible integrations that anytime our clients have semi customized needs around scheduling, Calendly is always the first place we check for a solution - and 9 times out of 10 it’s a perfect fit, for a fraction of the cost of custom developing something.

It’s so hard to put a finger on anything I would improve. Ive been using Calendly for years and didn’t realize how robust some of the integrations were and have become, so maybe some additional education around those would be super beneficial to users like me who didn’t even know how much more they were missing out on.

Stefani B.
  • Branche: Personalwesen
  • Untern. Größe: Selbstständig

Prepare to get time back!

Bewertet am 2.10.2019

I was able to get back likely a few hours a day and headaches while working as a recruiter. Now running my own company I am able to send this off to candidates and clients to book in time to speak with me.

I absolutely love this product and have been using it for over 3 years. I introduced it at my last corporate workplace and switched all recruiters over to using this product instead of calling and booking in candidates for interviews - we simply sent over a link and they plugged time into our calendars! The functionality and emails you can send to the people using your link are also super helpful.

They introduced a fee to pay, I always have stuck to the free version which has been great for me. I wish you were able to book in multiple time durations and not have it split up, also I wish that you could integrate it with more platforms such as Wordpress.

Caleb B.
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Powerful scheduling functions for sales team demos

Bewertet am 15.11.2018

If you schedule live events with clients on a regular basis, Calendly provides a clean interface to easily show others your available time slots and allow them to schedule an event. This has proved invaluable for our sales team to do live demos with prospects and not get too many scheduled at once. It also has allowed us to not schedule demos back to back without buffer time in between. That's huge!

TheThe best thing about Calendly is the ability to set schedules for specific event types! You can set blackout dates, available times, control meeting lengths, automatically add buffer time, limit the number of events scheduled for a single day, and more. This is perfect for setting up live events or meetings on an ongoing basis, but giving yourself enough heads up and flexibility to be in control. You basically give prospective customer the freedom to choose a date and time--but ensure that it fits in your schedule, too. Use this to schedule live demos with clients, training events, or even webinars. It's a great tool, especially for small sales teams that need a controlled flow of sales calls/demos.

Calendly is restrictive in analytics; for instance, I can't easily see how many people clicked to schedule an event, but didn't follow through. It's also difficult from a user interface standpoint. I find myself looking for settings and menus that are hidden within the slick, clean interface. On the scheduling side, it's pretty easy for clients to schedule events, but you can't customize the date picker--and that's really unfortunate, because I'd like to use it in more places but can't customize the look and feel or functionality.

David T.

Fast, easy client scheduling

Bewertet am 9.1.2018

Almost too numerous to list. I even use it to schedule meetings with producers about projects, not just my counseling clients. Custom links, buffering and limit to events per day. Its awesome!

Is it so easy for my occasional clients to set up video conference calls or one-on-one counseling calls, or group meetings with my company and our various producers spread between Tx and Ca.

One link, and it sends the appointment to my email AND Google calendar, and has a feature that allows the client to reschedule if needed. Another huge plus is the buffering. I can allow for meetings and calls that run extra long. This is very flexible and I can change it on a daily basis.

Set up is fast and easy, you can have multiple events that can be scheduled.

And that's the free account. If you upgrade, you can integrate with many apps and even book paid appointments through the system (Stripe only, tho).

Cloud based, so you don't have to download (yet another) android app. That's a big plus for me, as I do 95% of my work in a browser on a PC.

I have yet to need to contact their customer support, so I gave then 5 stars there, as I find it easy to use.

Cost to use is quite low, compared to other scheduling websites.

One big issue I have is, I use Opera as my main browser and it dislikes Google. So to use Calendy you need to use Chrome or Firefox to set things up and access all the features.

This is more of a Google issue, not Calendy.

In the paid appointment extra, they only take "Stripe" - if they ever add Square then it'll be well rounded out.

Payment for the level you want is on an annual basis, not month-to-month, so I consider that a negative.

Todd B.
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Removes the need to ask 'When is good to meet?' in a remote company

Bewertet am 3.10.2016

We've been using Calendly for a little over 6 months at my company. This app makes finding times to meet with colleagues an absolute breeze. Working at a remote company with 90+ people, and specifically on a team of about 20, searching for available time slots in Google Calendar can be VERY time-consuming and challenging. With Calendly you are instantly shown the times available for the person you'd like to meet with. You can choose a time, and instantly add it to your Google Calendar. It sends them a reminder to their calendar as well.

Scheduling meetings is easy, and I don't ever have to rely on coordinating crazy google calendars with people. If you are setting it up for yourself to have people schedule meetings with you, it's easy to block out times that you are available or unavailable. It's also really great if you work with teams across different time zones as it takes your timezone into account when scheduling times with person/or vice versa, overall it's just one less thing to worry about.

Another super handy feature is the ability to request certain information from the person booking time with you. This makes it easy to request an agenda about the meeting or to perhaps ask a series of questions for recurring meetings with people.

The only problem I've had is mostly user error. As the one requesting a meeting, I wish there was an easier way to add calendar events to your calendar. I have on a few occasions forgot to add the scheduled time to my calendar (the option is there, I've just missed it a few times) would be awesome if it was automagically added some way to your Google Cal. :)

Ron elius S.

One of the most flexible Scheduling Software in the market

Bewertet am 31.7.2018

I love the simple UI and UX of this Software.

I really love how flexible Calendly has to offer, if you need a one-on-one Schedule, Calendly can give you that.
If you have a Team and you need them to schedule a meeting with your Prospects, Calendly has your Team.
If you need one member of your Team to schedule a separate meeting with your other member, Calendly will help you do that.
The integrations are also great, you can integrate Calendly with other meeting software like Zoom for a discovery call, GoToMeeting for Webinars, or even monetize discovery calls with their integration for PayPal or Stripe. Calendly will have those integrated easily.
I cannot stress enough how Calendly can customize your experience if you love certain Branding to be removed or to add, Calendly can do it for you.
There's so much to say but one thing stood out for me, the Timezone is already integrated with the Timezone of your Prospects, meaning, no more late, no-show meetings.

As much as I love Calendly, there are certain features that I don't like, well, every Software isn't perfect and we do have different take and opinion.
The Availability function to your Calendar, this is for me is confusing, you need to highlight first the day you want to be available until the date of your availability. I just wish Calendly can have a feature where you can just input a certain Date up until your Availability, more like a drop-down menu.
But that's just me, I still love how easy to use this software.

Yann I.
  • Branche: Onlinemedien
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

An excellent scheduling tool for someone looking for a straightforward solution

Bewertet am 14.5.2021

Calendly was the very first scheduling tool I started using, and I primarily have used it to schedule podcast interviews and consulting calls.

I really like its straightforward approach: Calendly might not have all the "bells and whistles" other scheduling tools have but it focuses on the key things needed to schedule different types of meetings, calls and interviews.

In addition to its easy-to-use user interface, Calendly comes with a wide selection of integrations, which enable you to use the scheduler in combination with the likes of Zoom, Microsoft Teams, PayPal, Stripe, and many other platforms through Zapier.

Calendly's main focus is scheduling meetings, so if you're looking for a solution that provides you with a lot of options when it comes to selling coaching and consulting packages, as well as digital products and services, you might find what Calendly brings to the table a bit limiting.

I think that being able to schedule all kinds of events and calls, and sell different things (it's possible to get paid with Calendly through PayPal and Stripe but here I'm referring to something a little more advanced), would make Calendly an even more powerful platform.

Lindsay V.
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Major Time Saver!

Bewertet am 28.8.2018

Each person in our company has a unique calendly link included under their email signature and available to share with clients as the need for a meeting arises. We save TONS of time using calendly and no longer waste time checking calendars, adjusting time zones, emailing back and forth, receiving responses after the proposed dates have passed, worrying we might double book, asking for phone numbers or addresses, etc. When a client schedules through calendly, the event apprears in Gmail with the location included and links to cancel or reschedule if needed. Everything we need "magically appears" without us having to lift a finger. Great asset to our work life and productivity!

I can share my calendly link with clients and contractors and they can easily schedule a meeting on my calendar without me having to be involved. It is user friendly for them and seamless for me. It requires no attention or maintenance on my part. You can connect calendly to your current calendar so that your availability automatically syncs as you make changes to your day. And this platform is highly workable for all of my needs without having to use a paid version! There are tons of customizations you can set, such as a buffer time to allow for travel between meetings, automatically blocking off or allowing specific times for each day of the week, disallowing bookings within __ hours, etc.

The ability to figure how exactly where and how to adjust all of the setup preferences is a little quirky. Some of the settings are "hidden" as sub-sections under other preference pages. I took a good bit of time setting and navigating through all of the customization options, but now that those are set, I don't have to think about or touch anything to keep Calendly working for me. With the free version, you can only have 1 meeting time for clients to choose from (for example, using my link, clients only have the option to schedule a 45 minute meeting with me). This is actually preferable to me though, as I don't want my clients to have to make more choices or spend more time in Calendly than needed. Using the free version keeps things simple.

Cate M.
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Impresses clients and saves time multiple times a day

Bewertet am 8.1.2021

As previously mentioned, Calendly has allowed our organization to reduce email back and forths with clients. Furthermore, it allow you to give a client access to someone else's calendar through a link. The joint meeting scheduling is phenomenal and provides even more breadth to the tool.

The ability to customize meeting names, meeting times, and send unique links to clients is so helpful. Additionally, I truly appreciate the ability to integrate with Zoom and create buffer times between meetings. Without Calendly, scheduling meetings with clients would be extremely cumbersome and I'm confident we would lose at least 25% of our current bookings.

I would like the ability to have a signup as part of the software. At this point, I don't believe that someone can register for a standing weekly meeting.

Chris C.
  • Branche: Personalbeschaffung & -besetzung
  • Untern. Größe: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

Eliminates the headache of scheduling

Bewertet am 16.12.2020

I've used Calendly for a few years with a few different teams, and several of my colleagues have even adopted it after hearing how much it's helped me.

I utilize Calendly in all of my email correspondence and it is a lifesaver! I frequently get comments of appreciation for how easy it makes it to find time to connect and cuts out the needless back and forth on email. It runs seamlessly in the background and I don't even have to think about it!

I wish there was more functionality in the free version, but upgrading to a premium subscription won't break the bank and is well worth it for the added efficiency.

Piotr B.
  • Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Why nobody figured it out quicker?! It's a great tool for arranging meetings.

Bewertet am 27.7.2018

I honestly recommend Calendly to anyone who meets with external parties. This is one of those small things, that you had no idea existed, but once you start using it you never want to go back. It really can save you a lot of time and facilitate arranging meetings.

When I first learned about Calendly I was sceptical a bit, as I did not know what to expect. Also, I doubted I need another application for a calendar. I had Outlook, didn't I? Well it turns out, that when you need to arrange meetings with people external to your company, it can be a bit tedious processes, especially, when doing so over email.

Once I had a need indeed to arrange for a meeting but did not want to play the email ping-pong to find the right time. I then created a free Calendly account. You know what? I loved it. It's really easy to register and set up. Arranging a meeting is really simple with this tool. You just set up your availability in a clever way, even when you work in shift patterns you can set different availability on different days.

So how does it work? You tell the app what time you are available on what days, you link your calendar and predefine time slots, e.g. 15, 30, 60 minute slots. You share your Calendly link to the party you want to meet with and they can book a slot in your calendar, of course considering events that are already there. Your events are not visible, only time slots are visible. Very simple, yet extremely effective. You don't have to exchange emails to find the right time to meet.

There aren't many downsides, the main downside for me is that the free account allows you to only predefine one time slot, e.g. 30 minute. This means, that when somebody wants to meet with you, they will only have a chance to save a 30 minute window in your calendar. If you want more options, you have to pay 8 bucks a month or 12 for the pro version. There are many extra options, but if you want something extra, you have to pay extra. Free of charge version is very good, especially when you meet externally only occasionally. For me the free version is just fine. I definitely recommend Calendly to anyone who meets with clients and other external parties. You can always get the free version and decide later whether or not to upgrade.

Danielle A.
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Great Scheduling Tool for Recruitiers!

Bewertet am 28.4.2020

Calendly has been a wonderful tool that we added to help cut the time spent scheduling phone interviews and remove the manual work involved with scheduling. With the amount of interviews we do on a weekly basis we needed some sort of tool where we could remove the unnecessarily exchange of e-mails to navigate schedules and agree on available times to chat. Calendly has done a great job in meeting our needs at an extremely affordable cost!

Removes the manual work and communication it takes to schedule a meeting. Dramatically reduces the time it takes to schedule. Scheduling is immediate vs. having to wait to hear back on confirmation. Allows you to collect some basic info such as correct phone number to call so that everyone knows how to proceed. Connects seamlessly with our ATS Greenhouse. Auto populates calendar invite directly to my outlook calendar.

Would love to see a better re-schedule feature from the Account side. As is, if you the account manager and someone has scheduled a meeting through your link - they have they option to re-schedule based on your open availability. However, the account manager only can re-schedule for a time he/she selects with no ability to give the person who originally scheduled the meeting a choice of new meeting date/time. Would love to be able to see re-scheduling options that could be sent from the account asking the person to select a new time from list of current/future availability.

Nicolas C.
  • Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Calendly makes meeting scheduling painless.

Bewertet am 12.1.2018

Before calendly I remember that there usually was more than 4 emails going back and forth just trying to find a feasible option for the parties involved. Today I just give them a link and they pick whatever available spot they find in my calendar which works best for them, so they make their own choices. That results in a lot of less no-shows.

Additionally when people want to have a conversation with me and someone else from my company, instead of going back-and-forth in emails trying to figure out options for 3 people, I can just send them a link with a merged calendar showing them only the options that work for me and my co-worker.

Calendly makes it really easy to set up meetings. I no longer have to figure out via email or phone with a client what's the best time to meet. They just simply go to my calendar and pick the best available option. It saves a ton of time.

You can customize your availability however you want. It is absolutely flexible on that and it is time-zone smart. I usually talk to people sitting in every continent. It makes it easy for them to translate the options into their timezones.

Additionally, calendly is fully integrated with my calendar apps. Both iCal and Google calendar work perfectly with it. For example, it automaticaly blocks the spots when you create events from other platforms.

Calendly is really good and is really easy to use. I don't dislike anything to be honest. Maybe the UX of the dashboard can be improved, but it is not a deal breaker.

• Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Saves time!

Bewertet am 23.11.2020

Overall, this has been a huge timesaver!

I love this software! I have requests for meetings constantly and this saves me so much time! Rather than constant emails trying to coordinate schedules, now I just have a link in my email signature and anyone can schedule a time that works for them! I can link the app to multiple calendars and customize when I'm available. I have several different types of meetings set up. When an event is scheduled, it's also added directly to my calendar so I don't have to see it in an email (or miss it in an email).

It doesn't really have a feature to coordinate the best meeting time for multiple people.

Mark P.
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Simple, Functional Scheduling Software

Bewertet am 22.2.2020

My experience with Calendly has been great. It's totally stress-free because there's zero bugs or issues with the software and everything is super intuitive. I have zero complaints.

Calendly is great for scheduling appointments because it is clean, simple, & easy to use.

It takes just minutes to set up your first booking link that you can use to schedule your own appointments or use to send out to others to schedule appointments with you.

It's also very sleek and modern looking. A lot of scheduling software I've used in the past looks to be reminiscent of the mid-2000s (ie, AppointmentCore).

Finally, there are many integrations that can be used with Calendly that allows you to use it alongside your CRM, personal calendar, and so on.

It isn't free. They do allow you to use a free trial for a certain period of time but then you're stuck paying $10/month for the basic package. And, to set up links for multiple people, you need an account per team member, so the cost can add up. The time Calendly ends up saves for you, however, makes the the cost worth it in the end.