Tix

Sortieren nach

Beatriz
  • Branche: Glücksspiel & Casinos
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Tix Cares! *Best ticketing Company...Bar none.

Bewertet am 20.2.2019

I had no background on ticketing systems, Tix manager took me under his wing and now I can create events in minutes. Our reo gives a personalized customer service, based on your company's needs. He's patient and he has a great team, he's the very definition of a good manager. Experiencing a big ticketing company right now and it's disappointing of how poor the training and the customer service is. when you think of a big corporation you think they'll have and provide all tools needed to succeed. In reality, they care about the high fees and selling but not caring how it gets done. Tix cares about the success on both parties and they care about customers providing low fees. Each account is a priority to Tix, they help as much as they can. To a big company, 1 account is nothing, and they make you do the job for them. Tix also cares when creating a new venue map, their team must be geniuses because all I have to do is send them a PDF and they do the rest (at no cost), at the same time they let you know if something doesn't look right of if you missed a row or a seat number. They've saved me from a few mistakes and embarrassment, instead they help me succeed and look good to my superiors. If you're looking for a ticketing company Tix is the right choice. No question is stupid or not important to our rep, he never acts like he is too good to answer he never makes you call the appropriate person to help you, if you have an issue he's there. Thank you!

Customer service is the BEST! No words can describe the amazing service Tix provides.

User friendly, reports can be customized, access to everything we need to create events.
Creating a new venue couldn't be any easier!
Service fees are the lowest. They are caring and patient, they listen to your needs and give you ideas on how create a better event than what you had in mind.

Not many people know about Tix. If more people knew, Tix would be the #1 ticketing system in the world!

Carleton

Couldn't be more pleased with Tix, Inc.'s web based Box Office software!

Bewertet am 5.4.2016

After much research into the various vendors for on-line ticket sales, Zanesville Community Theatre, Inc., a small community theatre in Zanesville, Oh, made the leap into on-line and and off-line credit card sales in June 2004 with Tix, Inc. At the time, ZCT didn't have the CC transactions necessary to support our own merchant account. Tix, Inc. supported us with their merchant account.

Furthermore, our representative (Silvia Mahoney) since day one has been patient with us and helped us to go from a completely manual (and time consuming) method of selling tickets to a method using on-line sales and off-line box office sales. Picking their own seats is very popular with our customers. We print our tickets on-demand to mail to our customers or hold for pickup. The Tix, Inc. Box Office software interfaces well with the Boca Systems ticket printers we use.

Fiscal reports are much easier and take much less time than the manual method we used to use. Since June 2004, we now process over 80%-95% of our sales in CCs both on-line (card-not-present) and Box Office (card-present) using Tix, Inc.'s Box Office software. Due to our increased volume in CC sales, we recently switched to our own merchant account.

As the Tix, Inc. Box Office software is web based, ZCT's Box Office staff can work at home to process ticket orders. Once they arrive on-site, they can batch print the days tickets and have them all ready for the customers.

ZCT is an all volunteer community theatre, having no paid staff members. We seat 92 per performance and each of the 6 shows we present run for two consecutive weekends. Many shows are sell-outs and without Tix, Inc. at our side I think our customer's experience would suffer.

Thank you Tix, Inc!

Carleton Underwood, Treasurer
Zanesville Community Theatre, Inc.

Antwort von Tix Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

We appreciate your feedback, Carleton. Migrating from a manual ticket sales method to an online ticketing solution can be a time consuming process, and we're glad we were able to help you streamline your entire ticket sales process to ease your workload. We strive to provide the best overall experience for both you and your customers, and appreciate that you're completely satisfied with our system. Thank you for choosing Tix!

Rita

The Excellent Customer Service has made working with this system a breeze!

Bewertet am 4.5.2016

I have worked with these people and this system for seven years working for three companies. While there are some glitches, overall the system is simple to use and the Customer Service is outstanding! They have enabled me to streamline processes that were consuming more time than humanly endurable with the automatic renewal system. They advise me of the system parameters and what it can do for me, and have educated me to use it proficiently throughout the years. They take ownership of my problems and resolve them by whatever it takes to get the job done, including being most accommodating customizing reports, seat maps, customer letters, emails, etc. as needed and adapting their programming to meet my unique needs, a rare option in this world! I have never experienced more concern for my issues and dedication to resolving them than I have with this staff of experts. They continually enhance and improve their system and incorporate my requests whenever possible. They are truly committed to excellence going above and beyond providing extraordinary Customer Service and are quick to respond to my often urgent needs and resolved issues I deemed hopeless. They listen to my problems, have eased my frustrations and spent hours and hours on the phone with me and my complications over the years. I have worked with other systems that had no one to talk with and no "phone a friend" option which I found unbearable. Although I have never met any of the staff, I regard them as my friends as I am the friend in need and they are the friends indeed!

Antwort von Tix Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Rita, thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. Your challenges are our challenges and we do what we can to ensure that our system helps you do things as efficiently and productively as possible. We appreciate you and hold you in kind regard as well. Thank you for choosing Tix!

Jennifer
  • Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

TIX is the answer we needed--Great support and patron experience

Bewertet am 13.10.2016

We wanted an easy-to-use system where patrons could select their own seats for events in a 1500-seat venue and our smaller 450-seat theater. Going from our old paper system to TIX was a great decision. We were looking for a reasonable fee structure and solid customer support--TIX has both. Another feature that was important for us was to be able to hide the fee for certain events and TIX makes that easy to do. Sales reports, customer data and back-end management are easy to use and the TIX help library is excellent--anything I have not been able to figure out has been quickly responded to from TIX support via phone or email. I've also been impressed by the personal rapport of my support specialist--when I call, she knows who I am and is familiar with our organization's venues and events. I'm sure she has many clients to attend to, but I have had excellent response to each call or email--always within the same day!
Many of our patrons are older and I have heard nothing but positive responses from those who have attempted to make online purchases through TIX. We have some who call or walk in for a "box office" experience, and those orders are easily handled. Since our TIX site is branded to look like our own website, many purchasers do not even recognize they have left our website to make their purchase.
TIX is exactly what we were looking for.

Patron experience is excellent. Help library is great. Customer support is excellent.

Sometimes the reports do not output to excel correctly, but the developer said this is a known issue and is being resolved.

Antwort von Tix Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Jennifer, thank you for your glowing and comprehensive feedback! We're glad to hear that Tix has improved your ticket sales process and that our service and support team have made your experience with Tix overwhelmingly positive. Its nice to hear that your customers have enjoyed their online purchasing experience.

David

A well layed-out system overall, with great potential.

Bewertet am 29.9.2015

Pros: The system is mostly user friendly on the programming and purchase sides. The staff is helpful and friendly and provide a timely response to inquiries. They also provide a good turnaround time on new programming requests.
Cons: No longer have the ability to do seat swaps and re-open orders. This option is now only available if we provide the credit card processing. With Tix customer service not available after hours, when most events take place, this has created problems on show day.

Requests: Kiosk-based software version for self-serve customer ticket purchase kiosks on day of show to reduce box office lines.

Antwort von Tix Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

David, we appreciate your comments. We've re-added the ability for you to process ticket exchanges and cancellations. The removal of that option was inadvertent and our apologies for any inconvenience it caused.

With respect to after-hours support, we are available 24/7, 365 days a year. We pride ourselves on providing a very high service level, and making sure we're there when our clients need us is of the utmost importance to us.

With respect to ticket purchase kiosks and a kiosk interface, we do have them available. We¿ll send you the specs, and purchase information.

We really do value your business. If you have any additional questions about our system or would like to obtain information about ways your organization can maximize the use of our software, please let me know.

Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc. | 800.504.4849 Ext. 233

Michael
  • Branche: Unterhaltung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Tix Fan

Bewertet am 20.5.2022

GREAT,Great! Service

TIX does a great job keeping up with industry changes and customer needs.

Would like an easier method to add events to icalendar.

Jill
  • Branche: Darstellende Künste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Carpenter Center Review

Bewertet am 19.5.2022

Excellent. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has input all our patrons into the system and we are ready to try our first online renewal June 1

Easy to build events and your customer support

Everything in the transition from Ovation to TIX has been very easy, thanks to [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

Shadoe
  • Branche: Bildende Kunst

Thoroughly enjoy tix!

Bewertet am 20.6.2022

My overall experience with TIX has been a great one and Iris has been a wonderful human to work with.

User friendly and ease of use and customizability to fit our needs.

I don't have any cons for tix at this time.

Katie
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Tix Review

Bewertet am 30.8.2022

I had a great experience using Tix, and I am very thankful for all the help I received from our [SENSITIVE CONTENT]. [SENSITIVE CONTENT] was very knowledgeable about Tix, and she was incredibly helpful during the process of setting up our account, creating our events, and generating reports. Her prompt responses to questions were greatly appreciated!

The Tix software is fairly simple and easy to use.

The software was easy to use, and I don't have any recommendations for improvement.

matthew
  • Branche: Restaurants
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Tix is Fantastic for venues and restaurants

Bewertet am 17.6.2022

[SENSITIVE CONTENT] makes our experience fantastic. She is always there to assist us and educate us.

It is easy to navigate and links well with our websites, social media and POS

There is nothing we would recommend to change or alter at this time

Jim

Best choice for the price

Bewertet am 5.12.2017

Online seat selection ordering is very efficient. Ease of use: inexperienced box office volunteers can be up and running with 5 minutes of training

Customer data maintenance is a bit lean, sorting out any duplications can get tedious. However, other systems that do more cost a lot more

Ellie

Easy, efficient and inexpensive!

Bewertet am 24.6.2015

We used to spend countless hours chasing tickets and providing maintenance for our ticket printers. As a service provider, when it came time to determine what system to use for printing tickets and tracking customer support issues, I knew there were a lot of choices. I looked into ticketing systems I have used in the past that require a lot of support and local maintenance and found a few light weight systems that I could install myself. Since coming on board in 2008, Tix.com has been n amazing support system for our company.
These days, I try modeling our own support after Tix. com's. The service is great, the product is awesome, and they have an extensive help center to help answer any questions. The ticketing service itself is intuitive and easy to use. Would definitely recommend it!. It's very convenient and we now have the right tool to support our guests.

Our guests are updated via emails directly and I received notices 24/7 of any tickets created. Tix. com fulfills all of my current needs and is a robust option for the future when the business takes off and I have a few more agents working with me, or a hundred:). This system has already proven that it can grow with our needs. We are more than satisfied with TIX. com. It has provided the support and training as well as its social media links, which helps us stay connected to our customers.

Krista

Great experience with Tix

Bewertet am 11.2.2016

Greatly appreciate the wonderful customer service with Iris, she always worked hard to meet our needs with our events and went above and beyond in the way that she helped and always gave assistance quickly. She was always easy to get a hold of and offered detailed help both to assist and enable to do it oneself. This was a much better experience when we were switched to be under her care and management.
I find the layout of Tix to be difficult to learn from the back end, and still find myself searching for certain functions even after using it for two events now. This could be more user friendly/intuitive for those who aren't used to these type of systems.
Love all the different options with Tix, with so many variables for surveys, donations, coupon codes, etc. There is so much you can do with your event which is very helpful for complex events.
Overall very happy with Tix and glad we chose to go with them again for our second event.

Antwort von Tix Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Krista, we are very happy to hear that your experience with our system and our team has been so positive. We are working on some changes to our system that will make it more intuitive and even more user-friendly. Thank you for choosing Tix!

Robyn

Its a learning curve

Bewertet am 19.3.2015

Although there are a lot of components to setting up ticket sales of multiple types, at multiple price points and with multiple distribution options, I wish the Tix system was a little more user friendly. I'm a reader and generally very adapt with new software and I struggled to navigate the system for the first time. I required a lot of customer support, which was excellent, its just a burden to ask 50 questions to accomplish one task. It might have been nice to see a tutorial video to lessen the excessive amount of hand holding for newbies. Now that I understand the system, it's a piece of cake, the beginning was rough. Our service rep was very helpful, thorough and attentive, I appreciate his help more than I can say!

Antwort von Tix Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Robyn, we try to make our system as easy as possible to navigate through, so we certainly appreciate your feedback. Our system does feature an online Help section that includes video tutorials and access to our Knowledge Base. Please do not hesitate to call or email if I can be of any assistance to you.

Silvia Mahoney | Tix, Inc. | 800.504.4849 Ext. 233

Jacob

NMTA Annual Event Tix Review

Bewertet am 30.6.2016

This is the first time I have used a program like this. I had looked for one in the past for another business I am involved in but the costs were too high. This product is very affordable for smaller productions and events such as ours. Iris was super helpful in the process and was always very prompt in attending to our questions and concerns.

Cost, ability to customize seating arrangements, ability to pass cost along to end user. Customer service was great!

Our only issue was checking in our guests at the event in a timely manner. This is largely a planning issue on our part. We didn't make proper use of the bar code on the tickets.

Antwort von Tix Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Jacob, we're glad to hear you chose us as your first ticketing system! We do out best to make our product available to organizations big and small, so its nice to hear we've met your needs. Through the use of ticket barcodes and our proprietary TixScan app, we may be able to speed up and simplify the check-in process for your next event. When its time to start setting up your next event, feel free to contact Iris with any questions about guest check-in or ticket scanning.

David
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management

Tix: Great service!

Bewertet am 29.7.2016

Very happy with Tix. Our account manager, Steve, is incredibly helpful - and very patient. Our company has not had a comprehensive ticketing system before so it's been a steep learning curve. Steve has guided us step by step. He has helped us to tailor the system to our needs, and even has had his programmers customize elements.

Antwort von Tix Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

David, we're glad Steve has helped make Tix everything you need it to be! We do our best to help new clients get comfortable with the system so they can get the most out of our programs and reports. We're always happy to go above and beyond to add functionality for our clients and will continue to strive to meet your organization's needs.

Judith

Excellent ticketing software for setting up events and managing ticket sales

Bewertet am 27.10.2015

Once you gain familiarity with the software, it is easy to set up events on your own and manage the entire ticket process. I have been using the software for the past three years for the Westside Ballet of Santa Monica's two annual productions. It is very easy to use as an event manager and the customer service response when I have questions is prompt and helpful. The ticket production is efficient. There is helpful information on the site that allows you to figure out how to do many transactions.
The only negatives that we receive from customers buying tickets is that sometimes, there are difficulties with credit card processing or they have problems entering account information.

Antwort von Tix Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Judith, we are happy to hear that you've used Tix to easily manage your events over the past few years. We appreciate your business and are here to help you or your patrons with any questions about the ticket purchasing process.

Silvia Mahoney | Tix

Dr. Joan

We are extremely pleased with our Tix.com experience!

Bewertet am 27.4.2016

This is our second year using Tix.com for online ticketing and membership donations, and we are absolutely thrilled with it. I only wish we had done it sooner. It has cut down on the voicemail messages and return phone calls at our Box Office. Our patrons are delighted that they can easily access it and order tickets or renew their memberships at any time convenient for them without going through the Box Office. Whenever we have a question or need assistance, a quick phone call or email to Steve Moore at Tix.com is answered promptly. It is a pleasure dealing with Tix.com.

Antwort von Tix Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Joan, we appreciate your positive feedback! We're glad we're able to provide you with a donation, membership, and ticketing service that meets all of your needs and makes managing your box office that much easier. Thank you for choosing Tix!

Jacqui

Great Program-Great Staff

Bewertet am 24.2.2016

We have been using Tix for over 3 years now and couldn't be more pleased. Our business is extremely flexible with our customers and we often have exceptions and changes we need to make in terms of the tickets our customers are buying from the website. The staff at Tix is always really helpful and easy to work with. They also respond extremely fast and regardless of how many times we reach out to them, they are always pleasant and extremely helpful. Their prompt service in return allows us to provide fast service to our customers and we appreciate that. Thanks for all you do!

Antwort von Tix Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Jacqui, we are glad to know that our responsiveness has allowed you to provide a high service level to your customers. We appreciate your business and look forward to working with you for years to come.

Kathryn

Tix staff is remarkable. The product is complete and simple to use, easy to master.

Bewertet am 3.5.2016

Customer support set up our event quickly and answered any and all questions. The software has many options and seems to be very complete. The online help tools can walk you through any situation with easy to follow directions. Price was well below other options we researched as well. Certain to use again.

Antwort von Tix Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Thank you for your feedback, Kathryn. We pride ourselves on providing top notch customer service, so we're happy to hear you're more than satisfied with the interactions you've had with our staff! Our system is specifically designed to put the options and resources you need directly in your hands. We're glad you were able to use our Knowledge Base and tutorials to help boost your experience. Thank you for choosing Tix!

Joslyn

Great Customer Service!

Bewertet am 6.1.2015

We have been using TIX, Inc. since 2006. Sergio and Robert worked diligently to set us up and to make adjustments to their product to meet our needs. Silvia is also excellent to work with and, as our organization is somewhat "out of the box", they all make our requests seem perfectly routine. The turn-around time is spot on. The program is rarely out of service and is frequently being improved. I have recommended this service to many other organizations and will continue to do so. Great job, TIX!

Antwort von Tix Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Joslyn, we have enjoyed working with you and your team for so many years. Thank you for all of the recommendations you have given over the years...and thank you for choosing Tix!

Silvia Mahoney | Tix

Emmett

Bewertet am 14.3.2016

From the my first experience with tix, I have been beyond pleased. The customer service is excellent, and I am particularly impressed with how easy our rep, Iris, is to get a hold of, and how patient she is. I have never had an issue that couldn't be resolved. Our ticket sales have increased since we switched to this service, and we will continue to use it and recommend it to our colleagues. The website itself is easy to use.

Antwort von Tix Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Emmett, thank you for taking the time to send us your feedback. We love hearing that your ticket sales have increased since switching to our system. It's why we do what we do...thank you for choosing Tix!

Kevin

On Line ticket sales

Bewertet am 27.5.2015

Just completed our third year with this group and it is un-questionable the best thing we could have done to assist with our ticket day horrow show! We are just a very small dance studio with a pretty good following, so much that people were spending a week in our parking lot waiting for a tickets to go on sale which created a lot of stress and complaints. It was literally a day from hell that we hated! Now, we simply sit back and watch. Our usuallly four (4) hour process is over in 40 minutes and we never leave the home! Plus, we have seen a surge in ticket sales. So simple for everyone. I really can not stress enough how easy this process is!!

Bob
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

TIX.COM is the best !

Bewertet am 14.6.2016

Mostly thanks to Steve Moore the help and support for tix.com has been top notch...he's smart and doesn't seem to mind that I'm not !

ease of set up and maintainence

Antwort von Tix Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Bob, thank you for your feedback. We pride ourselves on providing our clients with the highest level of service, and we're glad that Steve has been able to do just that! Thank you for choosing Tix!

Meagan

Box Office Manager

Bewertet am 10.10.2015

In the 13 month I have used tix.com, I have seen some great improvements, and I cannot say enough about the staff at customer service, they are always helpful and willing to go the extra mile to make sure I understand things. One thing I would LOVE to see is more tutorial videos to use in training new staff. You have videos for the stuff I need like event management, creating productions and etc, but it would be nice to have a "general" video on tix on things like how to take an order, changing customer information, adding to an order, and other basic ticket sales tasks needed on the program.