Nitro Pro

Mark Anthony
  • Branche: Computer-Software

Organized, combined, convert your PDF files with Nitro

Bewertet am 8.8.2022

I used to work on my pdf files with Adobe Acrobat Reader before however, things changed when I discovered Nitro PDF. It's very easy to use, user-friendly interface and is very suitable for small businesses.
Meanwhile, Pro Edition has a lot to offer especially for big businesses which totally worth the investment. I really love using it, and I would continue to use it and recommend it to my friends.

Nitro PDF is really good in terms of viewing, editing, merging, splitting, converting, reducing file size, deleting unwanted pages, and adding signatures to your PDF documents which means that you don't need to use third-party or external applications. It's very simple, very light with very low storage requirements. I have no experienced hanging while working with Nitro PDF.

I had some little concern with the conversion of PDF to MS Word files. Sometimes, you will lose the formatting you set up and you have to do the formatting again. But it's not a big deal actually. I still love it.

Matthew
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Nothing better for PDFs!

Bewertet am 17.10.2019

So many things are in PDF form, which poised quite an issue given the nature of Insurance and claims makes it imperative to have everything precisely documented. Before Nitro I had to hand type it all. For anyone who isn't adept at typing that can be quite a challenge when having to document the Terms & Conditions of an Insurance plan. Adobe always gave me problems with being able to select the text, while Nitro does it with ease.

Nitro's functionality is hands down better than Adobe when it comes to PDFs. It allows to quickly combine files, export to Word & Excel, extract specific pages quickly, is great at selecting text, etc. etc. For the cost it can't be beat!

The interface is crammed with a lot of tools and options, but not very intuitive. Get past the leaning curve though and you'll love it.

Alejandro
Alejandro
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Nitro, an alternative to Acrobat, but just as expensive

Bewertet am 26.6.2022

My main use of Nitro when I used it was to create PDF files from scanned physical documents, I mean hundreds of pages, even a thousand or two thousand pages in a single document, so the size of the files was really big. In this aspect I have no complaints about this program, it behaved very well with the number of pages entered, even on low-resource computers (intel Core i5 and 4 GB of RAM)

The only thing that led me to use Nitro was that it was the program used by the company I worked for, but I did not find any significant advantage to use it instead of Acrobat, at least in the use that I gave it, which was to create, edit and print PDF files

You might think that Nitro would be a cheap alternative to Adobe Acrobat, but Nitro prices are on the same level as Acrobat prices, so using Acrobat would be the smartest choice.

James Allen
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Amazing PDF Editor

Bewertet am 1.5.2024

10/10 so far. The tool is amazing and very helpful.

10/10 so far. The tool is amazing and very helpful.

The PDF editor and E signature together with security password is very useful if you needed it.

None so far. The tool is very useful specially in PDF editing.

• Branche: Druck

Reliable PDF Tool

Bewertet am 21.6.2023

I am really not happy about the price (Total\Annual)-the full package of features maybe-but it flies away from regular users. Reconsidering compatibility with most Windows resources.

While using the software I found a number of features more than other PDF tools, allowing me to upload images in different formats, merge data to other formats found easy like Excel, and convert to PDF files in not easier before in other software. Nitro is a great tool with an all-in-one package. OCR Scanner is an advantage. Easy to combine, split or edit any PDF Files.

When handling a big file size or after using the software for a time shows a bug hanging and crashes the durability of the software in the pro version. To have a mobile App with complete features would be nice. The UI needs to be redesigned to be more flexible with a large document view (check Zooming).

Wesley
Wesley
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great for viewing and signing PDFs

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

I purchased a personal license for Nitro after trying out a few free PDF tools (usually requiring multiple different software solutions to handle different jobs like compiling or rearranging pages of a PDF and signing a document). Nitro has all of the features I regularly use and some that I don't use often, but really appreciate when I need them.

Nitro Pro checks all the boxes as a PDF viewer and document signer. The interface is intuitive and it seems to be much less CPU intensive compared to Adobe Acrobat and some other PDF tools that I tried while making my decision.

While I usually edit PDFs in GIMP or another program, there are some simple edits, like cutting and moving an image in a PDF, that are not easy to do in Nitro. However, Nitro does an excellent job converting text and images and their basic fillable form tools are really easy to use.

Eutimio
Eutimio
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Nitro and its tools for PDF file manipulation

Bewertet am 3.3.2022

I used nitro in my first years of university replacing Adobe Acrobat Reader, I liked it very much for the ease of use it has, in addition to the tools it provides, however the greatest strength is in its pro edition that is totally worth investing to have a good software for the manipulation of pdf files.

Nitro consists of many tools apart from viewing PDF documents, conversion, annotation, editing, merging, splitting, file size reduction, all of which are useful tools that can be used without the need to use an external application.

Certain compatibility errors made it slow on some devices, like all paid software, in order to access the aforementioned tools you have to subscribe to the service. Therefore, the tools provided in a free plan are reduced but sufficient to work normally.

• Branche: Pharmazeutika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Makes working with PDFs simple

Bewertet am 7.5.2020

Nitro has made working with PDFs daily very fast and easy!

Nitro has made working with PDFs daily very fast and easy!

Nitro is simple and easy to use. You can easily convert documents to PDF and you can covert PDFs to Word Docs. This program is very user friendly.

There are times when trying to redact or add text boxes that it can be a little touchy. At times when you try to print a document it will not automatically rotate to fit the document.

• Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring

The best alternative to Adobe Acrobat

Bewertet am 1.9.2021

Nitro Pro is perfect for working with PDF files. The price is great! The OCR functionality needs improvement

Nitro Pro offers the best set of tools to manage and work with PDF files. I love the ease to use, and the cost is excellent!

I would love them to add the feature to detect fields when creating forms automatically.

Manash
Manash
  • Branche: Design
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Nitro Review

Bewertet am 26.2.2023

Not Good

Not Good

What I like most about this software is its Organize system which is very helpful.

It comes with only 14 days trial which is very bad and when converting files to Word or Excel it hangs. Nothing was found helpful in this price range.

PDFelement

Warum Nitro Pro gewählt wurde

There is no great feature found in this software.

Zuvor genutzte Software

PDFelement
Donna
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Full featured, and available in a desktop version

Bewertet am 26.8.2020

I use this program when downloading reports, pages, etc. and then taking key parts out to use in customized reports for my clients. Also use to combine materials in several formats (jpeg, docx, xlsx, etc) into one document, or create PDFs from word docs that I don't want easily edited.

I am on my 4th version of Nitro since first purchasing it 8+ years ago as a cheaper alternative to Adobe Acrobat. I like the edit ability, ease of printing and creating PDF's and the ability to highlight text or insert comments into documents. Past versions had more tech issues, but whenever I have contacted support, they responded quickly and got the issues resolved. I like that it's not cloud-based, my preference is to purchase a software product and own it on my desktop, vs paying fees into infinity. I have not used some of the advanced features like OCR but works very well for being able to snapshot, add text or copy text.

The highlight feature is only in one color, and have to remember to turn off highlighting before switching to selecting text for copying or screenshots. The add text feature interface is a little clunky, it's hard to edit that text once you've typed it, sometimes easier to just delete and start over. Print to PDF not currently working with some sites in Firefox, so have resorted to using Microsoft Print to PDF free version and then having to go back and open from Nitro directly.

Linda
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

Nitro Exceeds Expectations

Bewertet am 28.6.2023

As a new user, my overall experience exceeded my expectations. I am no longer intimidated. Kudos for making a product that enhances productivity and security at the same time. Nitro makes document management so much easier.

What I like most about Nitro is that it has features that make document management easier. I was used to a limited use program and Nitro provided greater opportunity to explore how PDF can be used. I especially like having the ability to create, combine and revise documents with ease. Makes organizing a breeze.

I am a new user to Nitro Pro but I would like to see the ability to convert PDF documents to Word quicker. At first I was intimidated to utilize the features because there were so many but once I began to utilize the features, I found the possibilities to be endless.

Matthew
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Great PDF editor and e-sign platform

Bewertet am 6.5.2021

Nitro is a low cost PDF editor with ability to to e-sign and requests e-signatures from others. Nitro has greatly reduced the need to print and scan documents, while providing e-sign capabilities most customers now expect.

Priced way less than dotloop and DocuSign, with added benefit of full function PDF editor. Reduces need to scan and print documents. I like that e-signature parties automatically receive fully executed document via email attachment vs. having to go online and download from a site.

Desktop interface could be better and a bit more intuitive. Also wish the templates in cloud mode could be edited once set. Messaging and formatting on signature requests doesn’t look great.

Docusign und dotloop

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Nitro Pro

Lower price, one time cost vs ongoing (monthly/annual) fees, combination of PDF editor with e-sign capabilities.
Reena
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Nitro is the preferred PDF editor

Bewertet am 11.11.2019

Nitro Pro is a great tool to use with PDFs and I have had a great experience with it so far

Nitro pro makes PDF editing and conversion of files into Microsoft Suite applications easy. The OCR feature is great for digitizing hand made notes. Additionally, a single license is very well priced.

It can lag sometimes but other than that there isn't really much to not like.

Elena
  • Branche: Immobilien
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Great switch to save money

Bewertet am 9.3.2021

I use Nitro on a daily basis and through the switch I was able to continue to do my job efficiently. We were only given a short period of time to get used to a new program, it took no time to get used to the format. I was an adobe lover and was hesitant having to use something new. I would recommend this to any business or anyone looking for a good program in comparison.

Very easy to learn and use. We switched from a more expensive software and Nitro was able to do everything the old one did plus more!

Only con that I have noticed is sometimes the page view will lag when adding pages or scrolling through the side panel. This makes it difficult to transfer pages quickly but with some patience it works just fine.

Raju
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

A Comprehensive Review of Nitro PDF

Bewertet am 21.2.2023

Nitro PDF is a comprehensive PDF editor and converter that offers several useful features for users. However, its high resource requirements and limited mobile support may be a drawback for some users.

1. Comprehensive editing tools: Nitro PDF provides a comprehensive set of editing tools, including the ability to add, delete, and modify text, images, and pages. Users can also add annotations, bookmarks, and watermarks to their PDF files.2. User-friendly interface: Nitro PDF features a user-friendly interface that makes it easy for users to navigate the software and quickly find the tools they need.3. Integration with other software: Nitro PDF integrates with several other popular software programs, such as Microsoft Office and Dropbox, making it easy to import and export files.

1. High resource requirements: Nitro PDF requires a significant amount of system resources to run smoothly. This can be a problem for users with older computers or those who are running other resource-intensive software programs.2. Limited mobile support: Nitro PDF has limited mobile support, which means that users may have trouble accessing their PDF files on mobile devices.

Hiran
Hiran
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Powerful PDF software to work in PDF software.

Bewertet am 1.3.2021

The essential PDF software gives full access to create or edit the document file loaded with features and functions.

It gives full power over editing the document file. The user interface is user friendly with many layouts of tools. The document converter option available to convert pdf document to word and excel. E signature option is available to make a process paperless. The user can insert an image to the pdf document file and also set image resolutions. The user can encrypt the file with the password. Transition in between the tabs is smooth and quick. The software theme is available in light mode and dark mode. This software is robust and secured. Annotating option help the user to annotate the required fields in the document.

The subscription plan needs to be more flexible. The customer support is pathetic they are late responsive and the resolution of the issue is also late. The Nitro PDF reader is a bit slow in transition when the user opened multiple files.

Santiago
Santiago
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Using pdf has never been so easy.

Bewertet am 18.1.2019

In the world of digital work, PDF documents come and go, in many opportunities, I receive information necessary to complete presentations but being in that format is difficult, that was before using Nitro, now I have the possibility of editing all the files that come to me in PDF format, as well as being able to create my own PDF files without limitations. The other benefit is the savings in my finances, applications or similar tools you get at higher prices than those offered by Nitro, so I highly recommend its implementation if you work in catalogs, reports, budgets, digital books, your memories, among others, Nitro's capabilities are lost sight of.

Of the things that I like most about Nitro, is that I can do multiple actions with the digital documents that come to me, or with those I believe. I can edit any content and offer it under the protection standards that I decide to put on it. Apart from the Nitro format, it adapts easily to any other system, another element that makes me feel when I use it. Another factor that has offered me that very few in the market can match, is the digital signature, thanks to that I have been able to transmit files with the support of my signature without being physically anywhere else, be it national or international, a very functional innovation. In addition, you can count on the support of the company in other areas such as the cloud, now imagine that so many other things you can do, I am very happy with everything that Nitro offers me.

I have been using their services for several years and I am pleasantly satisfied, I have not had problems since I decided to invest in their platform, but I think that it can improve the price offer for new and old customers, it is not a factor that determines my use or not, in my case does not apply, but for entrepreneurs who do not have the right time, it may be different.

James
  • Branche: Tiefbau

A Cost-Effective PDF Solution

Bewertet am 10.3.2022

I've been able to keep on top of all PDF exchanges and compiling efforts with Nitro, easily and efficiently, for large-scale engineering projects. It's an indispensable tool at a great price!

Nitro is a user-friendly PDF editor, compiler, and reviewer. It comes at the right cost to smaller businesses who don't necessarily need all the bells and whistles, and yet what it provides is very comparable to most high-tier and expensive PDF software.

There are some elements of the user-interface that can be a little tricky - for example, the scroll bar can become very small (almost to the point of being invisible!) for larger documents, but you always retain the easy option to jump around a document by page number or bookmarks.

• Branche: Rechtsberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

A good Editor and pdf reader for users

Bewertet am 23.1.2019

This made my life easier, and would definitely recommend this to my friends and Co- workers.

Nitro explains thas issue, it's converter is the best it is hands on its best element. Where it truly sparkles is while changing over PDFs, how often do we have a pdf and we require some piece of the report or an exceed expectations table and it's a bad dream to reorder them in view of configurations. This is a decent PDF peruser it will take care of business.

Nitro has an element where you can change over it into Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Power Point and furthermore to Image jpeg. I cherish this program since it has pleasant highlights which can enable you to alter, Read/View, and furthermore you dont need to hustle changing over any record. The most I cherish about nitro is that I can complete an advanced mark and I can alter the pdf the manner in which I need.

I don't have anything to say about it's cons but in the future they can apparatuses can be enhanced for the openness everything being equal, frequently restricting the instruments to utilize somewhat more promoting and installment strategies available to all nations in their local money.

Julie
  • Branche: Transport/Güterfrachtverkehr/Schienenverkehr
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Great for Many Uses

Bewertet am 4.2.2021

I have found Nitro to be a real timesaver with editing PDF files. You can quickly add text or update text, which is so helpful when you may not have the source document for editing.

Nitro is super simple to use, with no real training or instruction. I find it very intuitive. I use it frequently to combine PDF files, edit files, delete pages, etc. It makes my work much easier.

The only thing that I've found doesn't work perfectly every time is when you are trying to convert from a PDF into a Word or Excel file. The formatting doesn't translate properly. I have found that I can rarely use a converted document.

Adobe Acrobat Reader
Tara
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

"Accelerating Productivity with Nitro: A Comprehensive Review"

Bewertet am 13.2.2023

Nitro is a productivity software that provides various tools for working with PDF files, including editing, annotating, converting, and creating PDFs. The software is known for its user-friendly interface, versatility, and compatibility with various file formats. In conclusion, Nitro is a well-regarded software for working with PDFs, providing users with various tools for editing, annotating, converting, and creating PDFs. Its user-friendly interface, compatibility with various file formats, and integration with cloud storage platforms make it a popular choice for personal and professional use.

The ability to edit PDFs and annotate them with ease makes it a convenient tool for review and collaboration. The ability to convert PDFs to other file formats, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint, can save time and increase productivity. The user-friendly interface and easy navigation make it accessible to users of all levels. The integration with popular cloud storage platforms, such as Dropbox and Google Drive, allows users to access their files from anywhere

The full version of Nitro can be expensive compared to other similar software. Some users have reported slow performance, mainly when working with large or complex PDF files. The user interface can be challenging to navigate for some users. Some users have reported that certain features, such as editing, are not as intuitive as in other similar software

Kaes
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

Richer features than other leading products

Bewertet am 22.1.2020

Overal very pleased as I mentioned above, love the features and the stability and seamless integration.

Nicer modern design, more robust search features, more flexible with tabs (can close all tabs to the right of a certain tab), viewing options and controls, very light on resources and integrates seamlessly with browsers. some of these features are not present in even the leading product.

In my use, I had no issues to report, editing probably is the only thing I missed In the free version.

Chris
  • Branche: Rechtsberatung

Continuous adaptation

Bewertet am 6.10.2020

With the savings on cost and implementation and overall performance, Nitro has become key in our day to day business. It speeds up reaction time with clients and gives us flexibility to work with whatever information is sent our way. Creating documents that fit the needs of all our recipients, never having to worry that someone can't open or review what is sent.

In a document based environment, where we continually have the need to convert to pdf and then edit those and other pdf documents, Nitro has taken off the restraints with the multiple functions for editing. Whether converting to word processing, creating forms, extracting or deleting pages,including e- signatures or simply typing directly into a pdf doc, Nitro's simplicity for the complicated saves us time.

There are still bugs, such as using up too many system resources (which slows us down a bit, but overall we still save time) because of interaction with other programs. Direct conversions take a little longer with Nitro than others, but given the access to editing it is a fair tradeoff. Sometimes files appear to save larger than expected.

Mohammed Umar Farooq
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Play with PDFs in the way you want.

Bewertet am 31.12.2019

It is worth every penny you spend and can use it to create, edit, share, convert the PDFs. Worth Try.

One can just do anything with the PDFs with Nitro. One can merge the PDFs with just one click. We can also convert PDFs to Word or Word to PDF or image to PDF etc. PDF split is the best thing with customised options.

I haven't seen any thing bad about this software since many years and it is one of the best tool for PDFs.