Float Cash Flow Bewertungen

Float Cash Flow

Intuitive Cashflow-Prognose für Xero und QBO.

4.8/5 (21 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Great tool for simple cash flow management, and even better to get rid of manual Excel tracking!

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Better cash flow overview, minimizes the need for Excel.

Float easily integrates with Xero, allows you to easily configure which banks get synced for display purposes, and provides excellent insight into the sources of cash and also where cash is being spent.

The invoices due and bills to pay reports are an easy way to access overdue bills and invoices without clicking through the accounting system.

This is ideal for anyone who wants to get an idea of their cash flow history and projections.

The product would be infinitely better if it supported multi-currency accounts, especially with more businesses holding more than 1 currency. Currently, details on cash is based on GL accounts. It might be way more usable if it gave us the option to view this from a customer/vendor name perspective, since we plan our cash flow on that basis, rather than by the GL account.

The concept with this program is so excellent, and I am holding out on new features being released that totally eliminate the need for other products (such as Excel) for tracking and projecting cash flow. If Float can make that leap, it'll easily be the #1 cash flow app.

Excellent tools for forecasting

Bewertet am 3.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have for sure a forecast accurate

Easy to use, also gives you the chance to create scenarios and most important can predict the cash movement. You can even add companies

Its not multilanguage and multicurrency, you can add companies but cant be useful if having companies in different countries

Mit Google übersetzen

Simple software with amazing features

Bewertet am 28.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I mainly use Float for its forecasting or “what if” scenarios feature. Float is one of the software that offers this feature. It is a feature that most f of our clients looks forward to. Float can also integrate well with QuickBook and Xero, another accounting software my team and I use. The software together is seamless.

The inability to use more than one type of currency is a difficulty most of the times. But it is all tolerable, given the feature of the software.

Mit Google übersetzen

easy to forecast based on your real data in Xero, scenarios allow testing of different events

Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

able to see cashflow, which helps with investments and dividends

The sync with Xero means I don't need to worry about losing transactions, and can quickly compare forecast with actuals.
The scenarios tool enables me to examine whatif for any ledger/ sales or expense.
The weekly email tells you how much cash you have in the business too.

It's a little fun to setup, but you only have to do that once. Tweeking the budget is easy.
Perhaps an app.

indispensable

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We can overlay cash flows for ease of viewing upcoming months and forecasts of scenarios. with ability to edit

cannot really think of anything. As I cannot think of anything it is impracticable for me to put much else

Mit Google übersetzen

Instrumental to our business.. excellent product

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Fantastic for forecasting cashflow and it's integration with freeagent makes the experience seamless

Few features could be added which would make the details a little better, but know they're on the roadmap

Mit Google übersetzen

my experience with float has been little but quite pleasant, since it allows to take control of the

Bewertet am 4.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

what I like the most is its integration with quickbooks and how easy it is to see the arrears with payments to suppliers as well as customer charges, it makes us see that attack immediately and also allows us to see the details of the transactions when we click on a transaction in the cash flow

what I like the least is what it takes updating by giving it the refresh button, I think it's a slow nose if it is for the data handled but I would like it to be faster

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use, very intuitive

Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall simplicity and ability to seamlessly sync with our other business software such as Xero. Well priced as well.

Nothing - it's pretty great. Any glitches are addressed or explained by the helpdesk team who reasons quickly.

Float

Bewertet am 20.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Direct integration with accounting and bookkeeping software!

Slightly expensive for basic or start-up businesses - perhaps a reduced functionality package that's a bit more affordable?

Great, clear app

Bewertet am 15.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Float is easy to use and provides practical and simple information that enables us to really plan our cashflow - it takes away a huge pain point of Xero.

Float takes some getting used to as there's not a complete integration out of the box, and requires some customisation to remove certain non-cashflow related expenses.

Simple and Task-Specific

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 30.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Float focuses more on budget management and financial reporting. Our team uses it specifically for that. Because it is non-complex, it does not experience much lag time. It works fast and efficiently. Saves our team a lot of time rather than manually calculating budgets for supplies or manually creating financial reports. It is simple and helpful.

Supports one type of currency only. Although multi-currency is rarely done in our company, there are still exchanges that are multi-currency.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use cash flow forecasting software

Bewertet am 4.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Float saves us so much time! It is much better than forecasting with spreadsheets (our old, cumbersome method). The QuickBooks integration is simple.

Allowing for more detail in each budget line for a given month would be helpful, but we understand that this feature is coming soon.

Brilliant Helper

Bewertet am 7.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

You guys are so helpful - and that made me go with it. I check it more regularly now and that makes me feel more secure in my business decisions.

That it gives me a better overview about the finances. And the customer service you give.

That it was quite hard to learn how to do it correctly.

Mit Google übersetzen

Float takes the worry out of cashflow

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My experience with Float has been great. The software does what it's supposed to do, and the customer service is fantastic.

Having used spreadsheets to run cashflow management for years, this software was a breath of fresh air. Not only does it sync really well with my bookkeeping software keeping the data accurate, it also makes it a breeze to check my business's cash position now and in the future. Being able to run different scenarios quickly is a massive time saver.

I'd highly recommend taking it for a spin.

Excellent

Bewertet am 31.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great way to keep track of cashflow and set budgets. Easy to use, you don't need to be an account!

Float doesn't sync back the changes that you make to billing and invoice payment dates to Xero.

Game-changing

Bewertet am 5.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is a game-changer for accountant-type roles who want to show budgets and projections to people who may need more visual interest than the usual budget spreadsheets that CFO's are working with. On top of that, the Float team is very responsive, friendly, and helpful!

It's very sleek, fast, and user-friendly. The interface is great, the syncing is flawless.

I wish it could pull longer historical data.

"Floating" with Float

Bewertet am 4.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Its very simple to understand, very friendly. It welcomes non financial users to use it. I've been using it for a couple of months and I feel very happy with it.

Sometimes it runs a bit slow and freezes. It wont let you handle more than one currency. It does not send alerts for expired invoices only for software updates.

Excellent software

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Float is an excellent piece of software. We use it in conjunction with FreeAgent to forecast our sales and expenditure. The clarity and foresight it gives us is fantastic and we couldn't live without it.

Solid product. Great support

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Used for around 6 months to forward project our cash flow.

Use it weekly and it's now part of our financial planning. Looks good visually and has continually improved since we signed up

Mit Google übersetzen

Used with Quickbooks, no worries!

Bewertet am 21.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have found the product to be easy to navigate. We haven't explored all the features as we are new users, but the ones we have used are on mark!

I haven't had any issues yet! We are learning the features, but haven't had problems. It is easy to navigate.

Awesome cash flow forecasting

Bewertet am 29.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Easy to use for cash flow forecasting
Syncs directly with Xero and QuickBooks Online
Customer support is outstanding

Cells don't allow multiple entries and only show one total number (i.e., 1+2+3=6, but they are adding this)