Float Cash Flow Bewertungen

Float Cash Flow

Intuitive Cashflow-Prognose für Xero und QBO.

4.8/5 (29 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

Great tool for simple cash flow management, and even better to get rid of manual Excel tracking!

Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Better cash flow overview, minimizes the need for Excel.

Float easily integrates with Xero, allows you to easily configure which banks get synced for display purposes, and provides excellent insight into the sources of cash and also where cash is being spent.

The invoices due and bills to pay reports are an easy way to access overdue bills and invoices without clicking through the accounting system.

This is ideal for anyone who wants to get an idea of their cash flow history and projections.

The product would be infinitely better if it supported multi-currency accounts, especially with more businesses holding more than 1 currency. Currently, details on cash is based on GL accounts. It might be way more usable if it gave us the option to view this from a customer/vendor name perspective, since we plan our cash flow on that basis, rather than by the GL account.

The concept with this program is so excellent, and I am holding out on new features being released that totally eliminate the need for other products (such as Excel) for tracking and projecting cash flow. If Float can make that leap, it'll easily be the #1 cash flow app.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy way to track workload

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 29.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Used a trial version for a month to see which task management software would work best for our small marketing team. While Float was easy (and even kinda fun) to implement, its functionality was too limited to continue use. I think it would be most useful in a situation where you have to focus on managing others and gauging the workload and hours spent on each client or project.

Super easy to use and figure out. Took almost no time at all to start implementing it in the workplace. It also makes it really easy to manage others - you can pass tasks from one person to the other, postpone them easily, and see at a glance whether someone is overbooked.

The capabilities are a little limited. While it can help you track workflow and task progression, it doesn't grant you a lot of flexibility in storing info about clients, setting due dates, etc.

Float

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 5.12.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Float provides crystal clear visibility on our cashflow. Something we had always struggled with in the past.

Ease of use, clarity of information. Focus.

Nothing in particular.

Excellent tools for forecasting

Bewertet am 3.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have for sure a forecast accurate

Easy to use, also gives you the chance to create scenarios and most important can predict the cash movement. You can even add companies

Its not multilanguage and multicurrency, you can add companies but cant be useful if having companies in different countries

Mit Google übersetzen

Simple software with amazing features

Bewertet am 28.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I mainly use Float for its forecasting or “what if” scenarios feature. Float is one of the software that offers this feature. It is a feature that most f of our clients looks forward to. Float can also integrate well with QuickBook and Xero, another accounting software my team and I use. The software together is seamless.

The inability to use more than one type of currency is a difficulty most of the times. But it is all tolerable, given the feature of the software.

Great tool

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 30.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is a great tool to know my schedule, to know my co-workers schedule

There is nothing I don't like at this moment.

Mit Google übersetzen

Analyzing my business via Float kept us alive

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 20.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I run a small business that does large projects. Cash flow and budgeting is paramount to success. Before I found float I was running my business like most folks. Looking backwards to go forward. I was paying myself and employees unsustainable money, not timing expenditures correctly that were needed to grow but could wait. I am still in business and making healthier decisions based on the future numbers because of the insights Float gives me.

The ease of integration with Xero is simple and over the past couple years the software has become easier to configure and setup. Jump in and go!

There is always room for improvement, and the support staff listen. Currently there is nothing that "must" be done besides never stopping the innovation.

Mit Google übersetzen

easy to forecast based on your real data in Xero, scenarios allow testing of different events

Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

able to see cashflow, which helps with investments and dividends

The sync with Xero means I don't need to worry about losing transactions, and can quickly compare forecast with actuals.
The scenarios tool enables me to examine whatif for any ledger/ sales or expense.
The weekly email tells you how much cash you have in the business too.

It's a little fun to setup, but you only have to do that once. Tweeking the budget is easy.
Perhaps an app.

indispensable

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We can overlay cash flows for ease of viewing upcoming months and forecasts of scenarios. with ability to edit

cannot really think of anything. As I cannot think of anything it is impracticable for me to put much else

Mit Google übersetzen

Better than sliced bread .....

Bewertet am 30.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our relatively new business operation is experiencing exponential growth. Float gives us the ability to plan and tweak cashflow projections instantly and accurately with access to current and historical data seamlessly through the Xero integration.

Simplicity, functionality, Xero integration.

The nightmares it gives me over the years I spent trying to maintain cashflow data on cumbersome excel spreadsheets that were already out of date by the time I had updated them :(

Business critical cashflow

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 12.12.2018

Cashflow piece of mind

- amazingly simple to use
- instant accurate cashflow and runway
- so much better that the spreadsheets we used to use
- allows us to model different scenarios

There isn't much to dislike - it's a great bit of software

Mit Google übersetzen

Instrumental to our business.. excellent product

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Fantastic for forecasting cashflow and it's integration with freeagent makes the experience seamless

Few features could be added which would make the details a little better, but know they're on the roadmap

Mit Google übersetzen

my experience with float has been little but quite pleasant, since it allows to take control of the

Bewertet am 4.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

what I like the most is its integration with quickbooks and how easy it is to see the arrears with payments to suppliers as well as customer charges, it makes us see that attack immediately and also allows us to see the details of the transactions when we click on a transaction in the cash flow

what I like the least is what it takes updating by giving it the refresh button, I think it's a slow nose if it is for the data handled but I would like it to be faster

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use, very intuitive

Bewertet am 1.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall simplicity and ability to seamlessly sync with our other business software such as Xero. Well priced as well.

Nothing - it's pretty great. Any glitches are addressed or explained by the helpdesk team who reasons quickly.

Float is just great

Bewertet am 19.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We used Excel for predicting our forecast cashflow. It was very time consuming to maintain this system. Float integrated with our bookkeeping software, Xero, made cashflow forecasting very easy!
Excel-like functionality in the browser makes editing easy. The single-page view for an overview is great.

No Excel-like bulk-edit for scenarios except base!

Float

Bewertet am 20.10.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Direct integration with accounting and bookkeeping software!

Slightly expensive for basic or start-up businesses - perhaps a reduced functionality package that's a bit more affordable?

Great, clear app

Bewertet am 15.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Float is easy to use and provides practical and simple information that enables us to really plan our cashflow - it takes away a huge pain point of Xero.

Float takes some getting used to as there's not a complete integration out of the box, and requires some customisation to remove certain non-cashflow related expenses.

Simple and Task-Specific

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 30.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Float focuses more on budget management and financial reporting. Our team uses it specifically for that. Because it is non-complex, it does not experience much lag time. It works fast and efficiently. Saves our team a lot of time rather than manually calculating budgets for supplies or manually creating financial reports. It is simple and helpful.

Supports one type of currency only. Although multi-currency is rarely done in our company, there are still exchanges that are multi-currency.

Mit Google übersetzen

Easy to use cash flow forecasting software

Bewertet am 4.6.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Float saves us so much time! It is much better than forecasting with spreadsheets (our old, cumbersome method). The QuickBooks integration is simple.

Allowing for more detail in each budget line for a given month would be helpful, but we understand that this feature is coming soon.

Super Software

Bewertet am 21.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love the customer service that made sure I understood what I was doing...

You feel more in control of your cashflow and your business hence.

It does a lot but can get complicated to understand. And for a small business like mine a bit too high price wise. But went for it anyway for all the pros.

Mit Google übersetzen

Float takes the worry out of cashflow

Bewertet am 25.2.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

My experience with Float has been great. The software does what it's supposed to do, and the customer service is fantastic.

Having used spreadsheets to run cashflow management for years, this software was a breath of fresh air. Not only does it sync really well with my bookkeeping software keeping the data accurate, it also makes it a breeze to check my business's cash position now and in the future. Being able to run different scenarios quickly is a massive time saver.

I'd highly recommend taking it for a spin.

Excellent

Bewertet am 31.7.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great way to keep track of cashflow and set budgets. Easy to use, you don't need to be an account!

Float doesn't sync back the changes that you make to billing and invoice payment dates to Xero.

Game-changing

Bewertet am 5.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is a game-changer for accountant-type roles who want to show budgets and projections to people who may need more visual interest than the usual budget spreadsheets that CFO's are working with. On top of that, the Float team is very responsive, friendly, and helpful!

It's very sleek, fast, and user-friendly. The interface is great, the syncing is flawless.

I wish it could pull longer historical data.

"Floating" with Float

Bewertet am 4.5.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Its very simple to understand, very friendly. It welcomes non financial users to use it. I've been using it for a couple of months and I feel very happy with it.

Sometimes it runs a bit slow and freezes. It wont let you handle more than one currency. It does not send alerts for expired invoices only for software updates.

Excellent software

Bewertet am 25.2.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Float is an excellent piece of software. We use it in conjunction with FreeAgent to forecast our sales and expenditure. The clarity and foresight it gives us is fantastic and we couldn't live without it.