Quire

• Branche: Bau
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Great project management tool

Bewertet am 2.11.2021

It has been great, I've been using their free tier for almost 5 years and find it extremely easy and useful. I can invite clients to see their projects and it has nice and easy to understand gantt charts and to-do lists. From the free tier alternatives this would be my definite go-to project management tool.

It is super easy and doesn't have any fluff or bloat

Missing some integration capabilities (last time i checked: webhooks) and their API is not available in many automation services (yet)

Holger L
  • Branche: Design

Quire App Review

Bewertet am 17.8.2023

I'd love to see more customization options for task views and notifications in future updates.

The Quire app has completely transformed the way I manage my tasks and projects. With its intuitive interface, powerful features, and seamless collaboration capabilities, it has become an essential tool in my daily routine.

ClickUp

Warum Quire gewählt wurde

I needed a bit more customization and a more sophisticated interface.

Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Quire

Clickup seems to have a higher familiarization curve.
Mariana
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Quire Review

Bewertet am 27.11.2023

The free version provided some benefits.

The free version provided only limited benefits and the software was slow and frustrating to use

Antwort von Potix

Hi Mariana,

We are sorry that you encountered this issue with Quire. We do offer the free trial and various special pricing program that you can take advantages from. More details can be found in our Pricing page: https://quire.io/pricing.

Abdulrahman
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter

A exhaustive review on quire

Bewertet am 8.2.2024

I have a satisfactory experience using quire. it has really assisted me and made my job a lot easier.

I use quire to keep record of employee data and contacts so I can keep track of of how operations are easily. it is a very amazing managing tool because I can share documents and task easily to employees without physically meeting. Quire has made management easier for me because I don't have to make use of large Amount of papers and spreadsheets to have a record of the workers and staffs

I cannot find any faults in my very honest opinion, it features are basic and easy to use my team didn't need too much persuading to want to use it

Jovan
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great tool to collaborate with the team

Bewertet am 27.11.2023

It's just a great tool that is very easy to use.

It's just a great tool that is very easy to use.

It is really easy to assign tasks and track the progress.
My team actually enjoys using it to work together and know how far along each of us are.
Also, while we do not use them, I could see us utilizing a lot of integrations in the future.

It's really not a big thing, but changing the status on the main page could be more customizable - rather than a click to complete, it could be a click to select status.

monday.com und Asana

Warum Quire gewählt wurde

Free version was too small for us, paid version offered too many things we did not need.

monday.com

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Quire

In full honesty - quire just offered exactly what we needed at the moment.
Dev
  • Branche: Computerspiele
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Powerful and simple task management

Bewertet am 27.11.2023

Visual, features, customizability, simplicity, quick and good support.

Notifications are hard to use if you work in bigger team. Proposed a few of big ideas like large activity page with filters, but still waiting on implementation.

Jesus
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Straight to what's needed

Bewertet am 28.11.2023

How easy and fast it is to start working collaboratively.

The free features have become too restricted over time.

Trello, Microsoft Project und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Quire

It's easy, it's agile, and you only need a web browser. You start with the free plan.
Graham
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great, clean software. It does what I need!

Bewertet am 27.11.2023

It's a great tool and and easy to use. The free tier provides a lot of functionality.

Quire delivers a lot of functionality in a clean, elegant interface. It's fairly easy to use and great value.

I wish I could set the default view for a board for all users (ie, Kanban). That's my only feedback.

Slawomir
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Best cheap (or free) tool for project management

Bewertet am 8.12.2023

I really like that you can set up a project in minutes, invite members and work on it without spending a penny for weeks/months on free version which is awsome compared to short trial periods. Then you can check and decide, if you want to upgrade to paid version. Great user experiance!

- easy to use
- clear interface (not overwhelmed by unnecessary graphics etc.)
- free version is enough for small teams and even couple big projects

- not that many feature updates thoughout the year compared to other similar apps

Trello, ClickUp und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Quire

free version of quire was enough for our projects / number of members
Ari
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Organize

Bewertet am 28.11.2023

Superb app, it helps me with annual, monthly and daily task

Superb app, it helps me with annual, monthly and daily task

Quire help me remember task and progress

If I open the app on handphone, some time display change using priority

Adam
  • Branche: Tiefbau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Everything you need, and nothing that you don't

Bewertet am 18.7.2020

It took all of 4 days for me to become comfortable with their version of markdown and the in line task entry system. Creating check boxes, tables, asigning tasks in line, assigning deadlines and start dates in line, all of it.
There has been no issues to date with the software, and I am now using it to organize my entire life. NOT just my working life.
Getting my team onboard was easy, and everyone who uses the software comments on how easy it was to learn to use in our context, and how lightweight/quick it is to use.

Simple UI
Easy inline entry of tasks and restrictions such as due date, start date, assignees, tags, files and everything else one could need to get their tasks in order and their team up to date
In line chat and descriptions let people talk about important issues
The overview and kanban board options are great for people who organize their information in different ways, and the ability to have the boards interact with one another in various ways is excellent

Very minimalistic (A positive for me, but maybe not for everyone!)
Constant improvements being rolled out (A positive for me, but not everyone wants to have to learn new features constantly)
FREE!

Todoist, Trello und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Quire

Free trial was winding up and the lack of needlessly complex requirements and input methods. The less I have to learn for minimum viable usage the better for switching/picking up new software, and makes convincing my team to use it easier. This minimalistic front end with the complexity in the back end that lets those who want to be power users and those that want to run at the minimum viable level is key for me.
Elise

A Checklist on Steroids

Bewertet am 13.12.2019

We're having our Support team use it to track all of the little to large tasks they need to work on so fewer tasks fall through the cracks. I use it for project management in creating training content for our company.

- Nested checklists
- Ability to adjust settings for each task regardless if it is nested or not
- Incredible due date functionality
- Constant updates based on customer feedback
- Free to use
- Basic reporting capability
- Kanban board
- Many ways to visualize what you're working on (tags, statuses, due dates, descriptions, assignees)

- Seems simple to use, but there's so many details to learn. Having training would be great!
- Sometimes updates interrupt my workflow. I can usually learn to work around it.

monday.com und Asana

Warum Quire gewählt wurde

We grew out of Trello when we needed better checklist functionality. We got exactly what we wanted with Quire!

Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Quire

Quire was simple and had basic reporting that we needed. We also wanted managers to have the ability to view employee projects, which Quire had.

Best To-Do list app!

Bewertet am 20.5.2020

One of the best project management apps I ever used. They have countless of features, but here are the ones that I love the most:
• Clean interface: know for their minimalism style and is built around the GTD method.
• Easy collaboration: A simple link that you can share with others.
• Kanban board
• Task Reminders
• Webpage+mobile app quick sync: They provide offline syncing.

Another huge plus is that they're completely free. No upgrade needed!

They don't have a Gantt Chart. Hope they're working on it! It's quite important for bigger teams because we need to keep track of individual tasks.

Jan
  • Branche: Architektur & Planung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Fine app and to the point

Bewertet am 27.11.2023

It is working fine both on desktop and on mobile! It is helping out getting to my goals

Clear overview form the functions, simple to use

Possibility for using notes next to the tasks / projects.

ClickUp

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Quire

Other solution was to complex to find my way.
Kartikeya
Kartikeya
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

The best all-rounder in organization tools.

Bewertet am 14.12.2022

I have used this app to a great extent to map out my studies by using Dr.Ali Abdaals technique of forced recall using questions.I have found that features like "Prioritization","Task Status","My Tasks","Calendar view","Kanban board" and "Filter" options very useful to achieve the goal of having an idea of weaker topics and mapping out strategies and plans to tackle them which is very crucial for any project organizer.

I as a student wanted to organize my studies as projects similar to Dr.Ali Abdaals technique of forced recall using questions.I organized each of my subjects as projects and made my chapters as 'tasks' under them.Using Quires NESTED LIST option..I was able to make subheadings under these 'chapter tasks' and further subdivided them into topics and those topics were further divided into concepts as 'sub-subtasks ' as the NESTED LIST feature of Quire allows us to make as many sub levels of tasks as we need.This is among my favorite features.Once I made these subheadings..I wanted to test my ability to answer these subheadings and I marked those topics which I wasnt able to answer properly as 'High priority'.These 'High Priority' tasks could also be later accessed exclusively by using the 'FILTER' feature which is extremely crucial for reviews. The FILTER feature also allows us to view tasks based on percentage of task completed and start/due dates which I found to be very useful for planning out my revisions and reviews of the topics.As I went about my revision..with each revision and review that i did ..i would mark out the task by 'percentage completed'.For example..if I my goal was to have 5 revisions of a topic like Blood vessels..once i completed 2 revisions of the topic id mark the topic as 40% completed.I found this feature to be very useful to keep a track on how much I have been able to revise and therefore the quality of my work.

The weekly progress chart is a good feature to have but I would really have loved it if there was a daily progress chart tracker.It would have been extremely motivating.

Suzillah
Suzillah
  • Branche: Logistik & Lieferkette
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter

Quire helps with task managing

Bewertet am 5.10.2021

My team and i manage to collaborate our task with ease with Quire, thanks to the simple operation that Quire implement for the task management. We can easily check the task process and progress on the kanban board on the dashboard. Tagging the task feature work perfectly, and i can using it to bring attention to my colleague for the task that they need to finish.

There are some shortcoming in the communication platform, as the chat or message sometimes not properly sent and not receive by the other end. I need to close and reopen the application again for it to start sync all the information again and make the pending chat properly sent out.

Jose Luis
  • Branche: Landwirtschaft
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Extremely powerful yet simple to use

Bewertet am 23.5.2017

Much productive team, that spends less time on email, and more time completing tasks.

Quire has a very powerful tree like interface to tasks management, and it also is very intuitive, simple and elegant.
The tree can be collapsed / expanded at will for each user, that can filter the tasks in many ways.
Integration with Google G Suite is excellent: Same login procedure, Google Drive, and email of deadlines and all kind of notifications.
Every information is synced online with all users.
Simple to use 'red dots' signal the tasks that had meaningful changes.
Quire adoption is very easy and straightforward. As new users are invited to projects and start to use the simple yet powerfull interface, at no time they realize they could use it to other needs/projects, and start their own projects/assignments to other users. Any new project we can think of is rapidly scathed in Quire. It's viral.
Right after starting to use Quire, we've been dealing with much less emails and calendar reminders, our users focus on tasks directly on Quire.
With Quire, stake holders only set notifications on tasks that they are really interested in.

As simple and powerful, it's easy for new users to mistakenly complete tasks, so we need to sometimes review the 'all completed tasks' panel (or the notification email) to assure those are really done.

Eric
  • Branche: Design

Best ToDo app out there

Bewertet am 16.11.2023

Most features are available in the free version

The UI takes some time getting used to, but it's worth it

Anish

Great tool for startups. Very easy to manage tasks and collaborate within the team!

Bewertet am 21.8.2017

The ease with which you can add tasks using keyboard shortcuts. For almost all the other systems I had used, it was very difficult to populate the tasks into the system and hence it didn't work out for our small team. But quire did a wonderful thing managing tasks by breaking a big task into smaller pieces so that everyone in the team is aware of the progress without any email communication. Everytime we introduce a new tool, adaptability is the main issue as employees will be reluctant to use tools. But with quire, it was a breeze. Everyone adapted to it quickly.

Quire doesn't have an android app yet and that is a big worry. Even though they have a very responsive web app which works really good in mobile, the native experience is missing.
Also I would like to have a feature where I can select a member and see all the tasks assigned to that person.

Lynyker
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter

Easy, customizable and great productivity

Bewertet am 27.11.2023

I use it on a daily basis, all day long and it helps me stay on track with my tasks and projects. Very useful tool.

It is very easy to use and set up things however you prefer, you can customize tags and other differentiators that will suit your needs when filtering and differing projects, activities, tasks and all else to match your needs.

The email notifications kind of get me struggling with too much information all at once, I still haven't found out how to trim which are the things I really want to get notified.

Bhikshuni
  • Branche: E-Learning
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Cut down on boring & unproductive meetings!

Bewertet am 27.11.2023

I have searched around for a lot of AGILE PM software pkgs and Quire is the best if you are not set up to install Taiga.io (free and open source linux based but very clunky compared to Quire). Not all tasks are defined with timeline consideration as the first priority.

Intuitive user interface with chat-note panel for tasks; browser based app easy to run on all Linux computers.

Outsourced secure cloud servers (AWS AZURE etc). I would much prefer if Quire controlled their own disk drivers and servers in house. Not sure if how much it cosgts for customer server installations.

Sofia
Sofia

More than you can ask for. Easy and user-friendly interface

Bewertet am 21.5.2018

Quick and simple to use, sync with calendar and great support

Quick and simple to use, sync with calendar and great support

I've been looking for an app that would allow me to track my projects and numerous daily tasks in a simple and effective way, with several subtasks and Android app. I've tested more than 40 apps and I was happily surprised with Quire. First, it is free and yet offers features that allow me to smoothly organize my work and personal agenda. I can sync it with my calendar, filter, sort and organize my tasks easily within a multi-project view. But what impressed me the most was the customer support. They asked for feedback, provided quick guidance and replied to my queries. This is something I consider very important and I've seen paid apps not replying at all to my queries so for Quire team... 5* and counting :)

The app looks and works great too. I'm loving it!
Can't wait to see further development

Being a free tool, Quire offers more than the basics, especially when comparing to paid competitors. I'd love to see a time tracker and maybe a generic tasks Dashboard (Kanban or similar) as I'm very visual :) But overall, for the price you pay (zero!) it's the best I've tested so far

cuma
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

unlimited tree based task maangement which is great to submit task(s) as detail as you want.

Bewertet am 30.3.2018

I can manage task as detail as I want, it become more beautiful with markdown support and the task repetition feature helps a lot user with repetitive tasks.

tree based todo list.
customize-able repetitive task scheduler.
cool task filter.
awesome markdown support.
dead simple tags management.
monochrome dark theme.
offline mode support.
almost mouse-less.

"my task" positioned on the left panel not in the main panel. it would be great if they could displaying my task like smartfolder. all of my task automatically classified into each related project in one page. it would help me to focus only on my own tasks. I don't need to pay attention to any other task that aren't mine.

• Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

The go-to app for task management

Bewertet am 1.2.2024

Ease-to-use interface and sublist functions.

The learning curve is kinda steep if you want to use it well. Maybe having tutorial videos will help.

Antwort von Potix

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback. You can view the tutorial here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUUmX2CaOr4&list=PL3CzHjyQmh4QtT7PcHOVS0Gs_P8rSmfcV

We will have periodical webinars so stay tuned and check your Quire workspace! We will announce the webinar time and date there and via email as well!

Borja Fernandez
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Everyday use for simple task management

Simplicity. I wanted something similar to Google Tasks

Pasting information on Ios can be a pain.