MeisterTask Bewertungen

Scott F.

Get Stuff Done!

Bewertet am 4.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was really bad at managing my own time and tasks. I'm a small business owner AND a subcontractor not only for several companies directly, but also am available for hire as an IT consultant, so I have TONS of ways that tasks can come at me, and from many different people. I needed a way to organize this all, in one place, plus makes notes and attach files to tasks, and make things "more" than just a list. I played with several different platforms out there, but MeisterTask's layout, multiple application platforms and abilities spoke to me the loudest. At this point I am on-point AND on-task, and no longer forget to do things. In-fact, I often get compliments on how attentive I am to client needs! This is all thanks to MeisterTask.

It's free, obviously that has to be the first HUGE pro. Sure, the free version has limits, and paid versions expand that, but for MOST people the free version works flawlessly. Another huge pro for me is that they have APPS for every system, not just mobile devices, or widgets for web browsers, but they have an actual program for Windows and for Mac too. So rather than tie up another browser window, I can have an actual program that I can have open and tracking my activities. I love the team collaboration features, which comes in REALLY handy for me connecting employers as a subcontractor. Another HUGE plus for me is integration with other apps, like GMail for one, allowing me to create tasks from emails and more.

There is a fairly large gap in pricing and abilities between their different versions and plateaus, which is annoying to me. I also find the fact that they limit checklists in tasks as part of their free/paid features pretty petty.

Adam C.

Great, Affordable Project Board for Teams

Bewertet am 19.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's an easy-to-use tool for your entire team. The horizontal layout makes it easy to click and drag projects/tasks from one development stage to another (one board to another), trigger email alerts, and create checklists. That makes task organization easy for a team. We have around a dozen staff using MeisterTask, and they all love it.

It's an incredible value for the features. We only need to pay monthly for our administrator account, and all our staff users are free. They don't get to create projects or add/change actions, but their day-to-day use of MeisterTask is free (e.g., creating and completing tasks/tickets, moving tasks around, adding checklists, etc.). I also love the integrations with other services like Zapier, which we use to allow creation of tasks via sending emails, and the MeisterTask plugin for Gmail, which lets you create tasks directly from your Inbox. This adds tons of value for our staff, who again are free users.

I personally don't like task management that is laid out horizontally on boards (e.g., Trello). The board layout lacks a visual hierarchy that I prefer and see in other free/cheap task management products like ClickUp. Also, while you can upload and attach files to each task, you can't immediately download from the task. You have to wait while MeisterTask fetches them from wherever they are stored in the cloud. There's a short delay, and you need to refresh your browser page to see the notification that contains your download link. That's a slight annoyance.

7.0/10
Michael A.
Mit Google übersetzen

Overall great app with only three areas of improvement

Bewertet am 21.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It helps me organize my daily tasks and not forget about tasks which I do not have a scheduled date for yet.

What I like most about MeisterTask is its Graphical User Interface which is very appealing. It makes using the program very easy and enjoyable. Also, it is not clogged up with information so you always have a good idea at first glance regarding what you need to do and what you have already done.

There are 3 things that I whish MeisterTask had:
1. Enhanced notification settings:
The only thing that I found a bit frustrating when using Meistertask in a group project is that notifications are limited to the people asigned to a project or watching it.
What would be helpful if there was an option where you could set notifications in a way that the entire group gets informed about all the activity. For example, we used one board as a notification board. So when there was information that the team leader wanted to give out to the entire group (so noone specifically) than he/she would post it there. Problem was, nobody was notified by meistertask about. That was one of the reasons why people in my group stopped using meistertask. So I strongly recommend that you enhance the notification settings. So that there are options where you can opt to be informed about everything that is happening on meister task.

2. Calendar:
It would be great if there was a calendar which shows when you have scheduled your tasks. So if you set a deadline for a task that calendar should display it. That would just help with visualizing when certain tasks are due. Because now Im using another app as a calendar. Would be great if I could use meistertask for both.

3. Gantt Chart:
Along with the point abovde a gantt chart would be nice too. So if there was an option to not only set a deadline but also a duration for a task. That can then be displayed in a gantt chart. That would be awesome.

Marcus H.

Maximizes Your Time, Minimizes the Learning Curve

Bewertet am 10.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, the experience is wonderful. It relives stress rather than adding the stress of learning a new tool. I highly recommend it.

Unlike other project management platforms, Meistertask is not only affordable, but it allows you to do more with their basic features which only amplify with one of the paid versions. Meistertask is not only a great tool to help speed up workflow, it is also highly intuitive. Even if you haven't used the platform before, you most likely will be up and running within 30 minutes. It's drag and drop interface is incredibly fast, east, and straight forward making it ideal for beginner and advanced users.

The only issue that I have with the software is the lack of list view for the project workflow. I also would like to see calendar view of the current projects and not just in reporting view.

Mit Google übersetzen

Functional project management across teams

Bewertet am 28.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We use Meister Task to keep everyone in the loop and track each project or sale from beginning to end, making team communication and even project summary easier and more readily available to those in the office, as well as those in the field.

This software makes team project management seamless. Everyone involved in every step of the project can keep track of what is happening and when it is happening. Making easy hand-offs and open communication seamless throughout the entire project. The software is customizable and user-friendly for every level of digital experience. Users can schedule task reminders to keep tasks from slipping through the cracks. Tags make information easily available at a glance, and activity posts give a running synopsis of activity within each task. This is truly a tool for team organization.

Each task has the capability for a running synopsis of activity within the task, but it would be helpful to be able to have a little more control of the organization of comments within the task. All comments currently are listed in the order that they are made. This makes it a little difficult to follow the flow of information since all information is mixed in the flow, instead of being able to make a comment directly to the post it refers to. i.e. If a shipment is made to the client and posted to the task, the only person who can change or add to that specific comment , is the original poster. Not being able to change someone else's post is a good thing, but it would be nice if others could attach an update or change specific to that post, as a sub-post instead of 5 or 6 comments later in the stream. When all comments are mixed this way, it is sometimes difficult to follow the flow and keep related comments properly connected.

Kathy J.
Mit Google übersetzen

Just what I'd been looking for

Bewertet am 24.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

MeisterTask is amazing and I really can't believe what they offer with the Basic version, for free. I finally have all the organizational tools I need, in one place, without having to have a to do list at one place, a calendar at another place, etc. I can't speak to their customer service, as I've never needed it for anything.

I'm not exaggerating when I say I've tried almost every online task management software in existence. They're all either just not quite right or too expensive. MeisterTask offers a Basic (free) subscription, with several paid levels (Pro & Business) you can upgrade to as needed. Many similar products have free versions, but they are greatly limited in comparison to the paid counterparts (and what you get with each is not always transparent.) MeisterTask Basic is everything I need and it's not just a short-term trial that's going to run out as soon as you're hooked on it!

Like most of entrepreneurs these days, I have multiple projects I'm juggling on a daily basis and it is so overwhelming dealing with software that forces me to lump everything in one place. MeisterTask helps me keep them all sorted out ... and separate, like a virtual filing cabinet/planner/to do list. I've created a board for each project and with MeisterTask, I view each one, by itself, as needed. The boards are made up of drag and drop columns to keep each and every task need and tidy. Plus it's colorful, which I love!

When visiting the site, you're first greeted by your Dashboard, where you can see tasks with approaching due dates from across your Projects. I like how they sort this for you. They've recently added a helpful standalone checklist where you can add quick to dos on the fly and have them there at a glance, without being attached to any particular project.

The only thing I would change about MeisterTask is that each task needs to be specifically assigned to a "team member" or it's automatically marked as "unassigned". For those of us who are using MeisterTask as individuals, it might be nice to be able to state that somewhere in settings, so all tasks automatically default to us, just to save that extra step. This is just a very minor inconvenience, however, and I had to nitpick to come up with it. It is also important to note that the free version doesn't support recurring tasks, but if you need that, the Pro price is very, very reasonable for the additional features it has.

Nicola P.

At Last I've Found Something That Really Works

Bewertet am 23.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am professional artist so I'm using it for art projects - the creative and marketing tasks involved are generally the same - I've used the task template function to save time with all the to do's - it's provided me with more structure and consistency and has jogged my memory so many times and kept me on track. It makes managing so many subtasks so much easier - and seeing them laid out in a visually pleasing and easy to access way makes for a calmer mind and less stress. I have one renovation project which has a huge number of tasks and sub tasks. Previously I had written lists which were ok, but using Meistertask has made it so much easier to manage them, as well as giving me somewhere to record my thoughts in the comments under each task so that thinking through problems and making decisions can sit in the same place. When I get a random thought or a link related to a task, I can add it via the app and it's not lost in the maelstrom. I'm using the free version which gives so much value, I'm considering using a paid version just so I can access the stats and see my progress but that is just icing on the cake really. I absolutely love, love, love Meistertask and highly recommend it. It's changed my life and I enjoy using it every day.

It's visually pleasing to work with, you can colour code projects and add coloured tags which makes it easier to see what is going on. You can build custom task lists to reuse that saves a lot of time. You can put things into "focus" and add deadlines. Adding in links, files and comments makes tasks easier to think through and access reference material within the context of planning. There is so much functionality even with the free version.

There is no calendar function without integrating with another app. It would be awesome to be able to see scheduled tasks laid out in a calendar.
I've sometimes had difficulty visualising overarching goals and tracking habits (I'm using the free version so there are no stats available).

Matt H.

LOVE Meistertask!

Bewertet am 24.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I manage several grant projects at a time with several staff members working on each grant. I used to have a GIANT white board in my office where I would track the progress on grant deliverables and staff assignments. At the end of every day, I would spend 30 minutes to an hour erasing and updating the white board. Now, with MeisterTask, that task is cut down to 10-15 minutes. What's even better, is now I can just go ahead and assign people tasks right within MeisterTask and we can have whole conversations about tasks without ever leaving the program. IT IS A LIFE CHANGER for me.

Beyond the features, it's also incredibly easy to use. Our staff was able to dive in and get acquainted with the program very quickly (and we aren't always the most tech savvy.) I HIGHLY recommend trying it out. I've started using MeisterTask for personal projects as well.

I wish there were better data tracking features. Like when you archive a task, it would be nice to be able to go back and see what got done in a single day. We also do a lot of data tracking for grants. We explored using Custom Feilds to record the data we were tracking. It worked great in the program, but did not download cleanly at all into a CSV which we needed for reports to our funders. If Meistertask could build some more robust data tracking into the program, it would be even better!

Rachel H.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy and affordable for my little nonprofit office

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 30.3.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As mentioned before, I have been able to save and categorize my office gmail emails as visually-pleasing, easily-comminicable tasks that can be shared in my little office. It has replaced the ugly little scribble-notes on my desk (for the most part). :) We are a small non-profit (four people altogether) so the free basic account is wonderful, although we are considering the Pro. I have already mentioned it to several friends.

It is free and an add-on within gmail! And it's beautiful! Our office uses G-Suite, and I was desperate for a replacement for Inbox, which I had been using for the last year because it allowed me to pin notes and to-dos on each email regarding such things as follow-ups needed or website updates for users. MeisterTask allows us to take a gmail email and turn it into a categorized to-do task that I can categorize, assign to someone, and place a due date on. I love that I can have a conversation per to-do and my admin asst and I can get tasks done and tuck them away without ever having to ask each other questions in panic as later follow-up.

There is nothing that I don't like given what I am using it for. Maybe more could show up there as notifications - such as what is still in progress or yet to complete (or maybe I can set this up in settings somewhere)? I would love to take it to take it to a higher level, because I am using Smartsheets for event management, but I would need to be able to build and save multiple projects (outside of my office tasks) and be able to make use of complex templates and viewable calendars. I'm not quite sure what/where my abilities end with MesiterTask, but then I just started using it. I hope it doesn't go away.

Antwort von MeisterLabs

We're very happy to hear you're using MeisterTask and that you're also making use of the integration with Gmail! You can customize your notification settings when you click on "preferences" in your project board. Thanks for taking the time to write such a detailed review Rachel! We'll take your feedback in consideration!

Erkin İ.

Delicious!

Bewertet am 21.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I settled in Amsterdam. Before moved here, I started to set up some organization schema in Turkey with my friends for their business. I told them about Scrum and Agile methods. Then I presented this tool as a seller!
Now, all the guys are using MeisterTask. It is simple, and the guys were really far away to the scheduling task. Although this, everyone follows the task in here!

Everything is easy. I use this tool with my team and my own to schedule myself.

Related task following will be nicer more than that. Create Subtask can be similar as Jira Tool. Because I want to Main Task and Following Sub Tasks. But we could move on the board as separately.

Main Task |
- Sub 1 |
- Sub 2 |
- Sub 3 |

Antwort von MeisterLabs

Thanks for the amazing review Erkin! We're really happy to hear that MeisterTask is helping you manage your projects. Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for spreading the word! :)

Andrea C.
Mit Google übersetzen

Screw Asana. MeisterTask is the best workflow project/task/to-do manager bar none.

Bewertet am 6.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I start my day with MeisterTask. I drag and drop throughout the day as I accomplish my tasks. I make things look just how I want them with easy colour and text customizations. I use the checklists and notifications tp keep me on track. MeisterTask is a game changer when it comes to organization.

It's free for freelancers.
You can scale it to teams as you grow.
The interface is beautiful.
The dashboard is everything you need but remains simple and clean.
The ease-of-use is incredible (drag and drop your kanban boards).
It comes as an app for my Google Pixel 3 (that also looks and works as great as the browser version).
It integrates a time clock. I use Harvest for that, but I love that this feature is here if needed.
Colour coding is sweet.
Checklists are quick and easy.
Deadline notifications are awesome.
Customization is easy.
Unlimited projects

I literally have no cons for this software. I am a company of one using this amazing free software and it does everything I need. I don't know what I would do without it. You have to try it. Blows bigger more known-about competitors out of the water.

Kamila K.

Look no more!

Bewertet am 22.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was solving a priority problem. There are so many tasks that I am invovled in that span a lot of different organizations and functions. /I needed something that could clearly detail what I needed to do and when. The checklists have been great for that as well as the different categories.

That's how I felt when I saw this software. I decided that it was easily the best and most fluid. It is clean, clear and intuitive which I need when I am organizing. I love the customizations and details that are available.

I can't think of anything at the moment. It's worked really well for my business needs. If I HAD to pick something it would be that you can't scroll right to left in the tasks.

Afonso D.

Reminders

Bewertet am 9.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As I told, very simple to use and have nice costumizations, excellent quotes that inspires me everyday, continue like that!

Easy to use, very simple and powerful, with many costumizations, always with good quotes that insipires me everyday, I like that!

The only thing that I want now is to have the option to remind me the tasks, for example, I set up one task for 14PM and I forgot, the app in my smartphone appears an notification and I get in touch with my task, or in the desktop, appears an messagem in the bottom, to notify me.

Would be an amazing upgrade and it will be a nice thing to do.

Nijat M.

Review about MeisterTask

Bewertet am 14.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I truly love that Meistertask has a clock highlight to follow how much time my group spends on ventures. I use Meistertask in my entire association to oversee undertakings and errands. Having the option to make huge amounts of isolated tasks and offer with specific individuals is incredible. Having the option to remark on explicit to-dos is extraordinary. Having the option to team up with individuals and offer is incredible. I truly like the MeisterTask interface. Perfect, wonderful and composed.

The interface is natural. It's flawlessly done. You needn't bother with any directions to get up and going. They have truly centered in around the most significant parts of assignment management.Then altering the classes and simple expectation to absorb information (so natural!). Precisely what I was searching for. It has genuinely streamlined my customer based undertakings. Also, I cherish that I can keep my daily agenda in a sorted out region that I can access on any gadget. It's additionally incredible that other colleagues can team up on errands.

The coordination with MindMeister is somewhat awkward and could be streamlined

I can sincerely say I don't have a solitary terrible thing to state about Meistertask.

I have no bad things to say. About the main thing I've missed is shared task gatherings.

There is nothing that I don't care for about this product. I have attempted a wide range of assignment chiefs previously and this one is impeccable.

Bruno P.
Mit Google übersetzen

The easiest task management tool

Bewertet am 24.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our company were using other software management tool until we find MeisterTask in the middle of 2017. We got impressed with the UI and the features provided by MeisterTask which aren't present in the software we were using at that time and we decided to give it a shot. Nowadays we don't have plans to switch to another management tool, as MeisterTask definitely is the best option.

Very intuitive UI and amount of info that you can relate to a task, including attachments, tag, due time.

MeisterTask doesn't provide statistics for the basic plan's users.

Lokman S.
Mit Google übersetzen

The best Task management tool to date

Bewertet am 25.6.2019

UX
Integrations
It is really intuitive and makes you use it daily.

Project management features are basic.
No GANT Chart, you can not assign to more than one person.
Time tracking features are very basic.

Mit Google übersetzen

Clean. Efficient. Powerful. Organized.

Bewertet am 18.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

MeisterTask is perfect for my needs. There are so many different things that can be done both in and through MeisterTask. For example, we have it set up to automatically input tasks through a department-wide form, in which a title, description, and due date can all be automatically assigned. MeisterTask allows easy task delegation and notification upon completion. As stated in the title, it is clean, efficient, powerful, organized, and we couldn't love it more or imagine our workplace without it.

Sometimes, the bright colors can be overwhelming, but the color coding is still very efficient.

Jeff C.

Great Project Organizer

Bewertet am 12.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As stated above, MeisterTask has helped me optimize production and made operations more efficient.

Since I began using MeisterTask, it has increased by productivity in my print shop. I have been able to create projects and place them in my to-do list by automating the requisitions. Prioritizing and keeping track of the progress has made the operation more efficient.

I have a few suggestions for upgrades that I am planning to send to the developers. Otherwise, I don't have anything to "complain" about.

Rob F.
Mit Google übersetzen

The absolute best way to organize a massive multi-faceted to-do list!

Bewertet am 18.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We were missing deadlines and upsetting customers because too many projects on our multiple Excel spreadsheets were getting skipped or missed accidentally. Meistertask puts everything right in front of our face and keeps us more organized than we've ever been before!

We love the ease of use of Meistertask, and how easily it helped us get everything more organized and manageable. We typical have 25-30 tasks running at the same time, so without Meistertask, it would be impossible to keep track of them all. It sure beats the heck out of the old Excel method that we were using for years!

The bottom horizontal scroll bar is SUPER hard to click accurately because it's so skinny. Plus, since it disappears when you're not moused over it, most people don't even know it's there, and they all complain that they can't easily reach columns that are too far to the right of the page. Make it NOT disappear, and please make it taller so that it's easier to click and drag.

Marina W.
Mit Google übersetzen

The best software in the world for task management

Bewertet am 22.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I use MeisterTask for business and private purposes and it 10x my productivity. I can set reminders, delegate certain tasks to team members, use checklists for complex tasks and even build hierarchies of task dependencies. It is so flexible, that you can really do anything with it, especially through the Zapier integration. I can highly recommend it.

The software is visually appealing, it is easy to use and contains in the free version all functionality you need to start. I like particularly that I can add notes, links, tags, and checklists to each task entry. I can share projects with team members and assign tasks. It synchronizes across all my devices and integrates with my calendars, and even gives out statistics on how long each team member worked on each task. The customer support is very helpful and nice.

There is nothing that I don't like about this software. I have tried many different task managers in the past and this one is perfect.

Meister Task Review

Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 8.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am using it for university purposes. I find it very useful because I got more organized. I am using it every day and at the beggining of the day I just need to see what I have to do, and do it. I spent less time in reading a list of tasks that I need to do today, instead of trying to remember what I needed to do - and in more cases the final result is forgetting something.
I think this software is very useful for every person in school, university, and for sure in work.
I was using some kind of software in my workplace and the benefits were great - everyone knew what to do in every moment. And the separation of tasks was very easy process.
I pretty recommend software like this, cause people nowadays have a lot of work, and they need to stay organized in order not to forget something important in daily life.

1. It is very intuitive.
2. It is very easy to use.
3. You have all your stages of work in one page - also you can define your won stages.
4. You can create tasks and add to them some extra info - like list of tasks, due dates, assing tasks - and everything very easy.
5. Users will see only their tasks and concentrate on their own activities.
6. You can customize the pretty design which is not bad.
7. It has a global search which is useful when you need to search something in all tasks.

1. Maybe adding pictures to tasks will be a pros, or adding some files ( well I am not quite sure, but the version I am using does not have this feature )

Well believe it or not, at this moment this is the only disatvantage I see.

Antwort von MeisterLabs

Thanks for the amazing review. Truly appreciate your kind words! Please note that file attachments up to 20 MB per file are already available, also for free profiles. For further questions please contact our support.

Vaughan W.
Mit Google übersetzen

Best Productivity app I've ever used!

Bewertet am 16.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've tried about 10-15 different productivity apps - some web based, some app based, some do both - and there is not a single one as robust and flexible as Meistertask. I am a professional mastering engineer for a Grammy award winning Mastering House. There has been no better way to keep track of incoming calls, current clients and pending projects than this app. I can assign tasks to other engineers, add checklists for tasks, and even clearly mark who has paid and who still owes us money. I can't find any other app that has a layout I can control as intuitively. Couldn't be happier!

I wish I could batch move tasks to another Section. When I need to complete tasks, but move them to another section, the drag/drop works well for one at a time, but when I complete multiple tasks at once, it would be nice to move a bunch - on all platforms, web and iOS.

Madison K.

My Favorite Tool For Organizing Everything

Bewertet am 25.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have used this software at a job where it was heavily implemented, and am still using it at my other job that doesn't use it internally and I have had many people comment on how great it is and how they wish their companies implemented it more often. I even used it for organizing my packing list for moving houses, and for a lot of my school work in college. So overall I want to say I love this software, and I hope more companies see just how organized they could be if they were to use it.

I love the ease of use of this software, as I really enjoy being able to drag and drop items into the easy to personalize columns. I also like how it is integrated with websites like If This Then That (ITTT) to connect the software even more to my email and calendars.

I wish there was more of the integrations found on If This Then That and similar websites on the platform so I could more easily connect all my platforms. Also, I would like to see a feature that is like the loaded list option in a task, except for a set list of tasks - for example a weekly set of tasks that I could load repeatedly on a certain date like the beginning of a week.

Amanda J.

Practically Perfect in Every Way

Bewertet am 31.1.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love love love Meistertask. Our multimedia team implemented it as our task management system three years ago and it has become absolutely central to our workflow. I also use it to organize my freelance work, and even as a real-time meal planner and shopping list. It can handle all my personal and professional projects!

It's visually beautiful, intuitive, integrative, and keeps an amazing track record of everything done by each team member. Tasks can be traded off with ease, and everyone stays on the same page. The simplicity of format gives me peace of mind that things are checked off and accounted for, and the ARCHIVES! We now have records on over 3,000 multimedia jobs that we can search for reference. It's so easy to use and explain.

Honestly the only thing to bug me came with 2.0. You can no longer preview Word documents without downloading them, which is kind of a pain when it was so fluid and accessible in 1.0.

Kyoung rock K.

An inspirational magical tool

Bewertet am 11.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I've used about 10 collaborative tools and issue tracking tools, but I think this is the best tool ever. I think it is the best tool for all members to feel good at their tasks, in a true sense, for collaboration.

Beautiful, intuitive, and filled with essentials. I use the free version, but this is enough. My colleagues (general affairs team) was very curious, and in just a few hours everyone started using it easily.

My favorite thing is that the way I look at my work has changed slightly since I feel good even if I look at it. This means that it can be delightful to look at my to-do list.

If you use a MacBook and a Chrome browser, MeisterTask will help you imagine beautiful and cool things from the morning until you fall asleep, and it also helps you to move your inspiration into reality.

There have been occasional slowdowns when there are more cards on the screen, but it seems to have improved a lot.

I tried to develop a system that integrates with this, but I'm frustrated by the reality that it can not be developed as beautiful as this.