MeisterTask Erfahrungen

MeisterTask

Zusammenarbeits- und Aufgabenmanagement-Tool

Gesamtbewertung

4,7 /5
(1.139)
Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
4,5/5
Funktionen
4,4/5
Bedienkomfort
4,7/5
Kundenbetreuung
4,4/5

97%
haben diese Anwendung empfohlen
Sortieren nach

1139 Bewertungen

Stefan
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Unser Flexibles Tool für (fast) alles

Bewertet am 22.5.2023

Wir nutzen Meistertask für sehr viele Tätigkeiten:- Projektmanagement- Teambeards- Als "Handbuch"-...

Wir nutzen Meistertask für sehr viele Tätigkeiten:- Projektmanagement- Teambeards- Als "Handbuch"- Für Notizen

Vorteile

Die Einfache Bedienung, ein Design, das spaß macht, die Flexibilität, die Möglichkeiten der Kollaboration

Nachteile

In großen projekten wird die Oberfläche manchmal langsam, die Terminierung in einem Gantt-Chart ist nur in der großen und teuren Version verfügbar, die Suchfunktion ist verbesserungswürdig.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MeisterTask

Meistertask war das hübschere Programm und für uns absolut perfekt in seinem Umfang. Wir haben Trello gar nicht mehr getestet.
Katja
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Einfach und übersichtlich

Bewertet am 3.6.2020

Wir verwalten darin unsere ganzen Aktivitäten: Seminare, Webinare, Blogposts, Social Media...

Wir verwalten darin unsere ganzen Aktivitäten: Seminare, Webinare, Blogposts, Social Media Aktivitäten und mehr. Jeder weiß, was er zu tun hat. Neben dem virtuellen, individuellen Pflegen nutzen wir es auch bei unseren Meetings zum Festhalten von Ideen.

Vorteile

Man kann sofort loslegen! Mit Learning by doing sind auch die meisten Kolleg*innen schnell damit zurecht gekommen.

Nachteile

Neue Basic-User sind limitiert in der Zahl der Projekte. Das macht die Abstimmung mit neuen Kolleg*innen schwieriger.

Maximiliano
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Telekommunikation
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

MeisterTask schafft Ordnung und Struktur

Bewertet am 17.2.2023

Vorteile

Gute Übersicht der erledigten Aufgaben. Mehrere Projekte gleichzeitg.

Nachteile

Die Software hat keine Nachteile. Es gibt nichts zu bemängeln.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 7.0 /10

Mit schickem Design, allerdings wenige Funktionen im Vergleich

Bewertet am 18.11.2022

Vorteile

Sehr schickes und aufgeräumtes Design schärft den Blick für das Wesentliche. Nämlich alle Aufgaben eines Projektes im Auge zu behalten.

Nachteile

Im Vergleich zu Asana oder Clickup deutlich weniger Funktionen sowohl in der kostenlosen als auch in der Premium Variante

Eldar
Eldar
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

The most optimal version of Kanban applications

Bewertet am 2.10.2019

Vorteile

The software is quite easy to start using even if a user is without any experience. It makes any team collaboration much easier and more convenient. Much time and mental resources will be saved.

Nachteile

I could not detect anything I like least about this application.

Sarah
Sarah
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 10.000+ Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

An ideal collaborator for managing projects

Bewertet am 19.6.2022

This is the appropriate solution for you if you require a comprehensive overview of your projects,...

This is the appropriate solution for you if you require a comprehensive overview of your projects, tasks, and the implementation of cooperation among numerous users. It has a strong impact despite its seeming simplicity. The product has served me well for almost three years, and I have no reservations in recommending it. Although I am a web developer and the owner of a marketing business, this is the tool I find most useful.

Vorteile

I appreciate how accessible it is regardless of the device being used. Meistertask has made it very easy for me to keep track of the many tasks I'm working on at once. I use Kanban to monitor the status of each job within a project, log hours worked on each task, and compile time-based reports for clients.

Nachteile

Very few drawbacks may be found. Perhaps the cost of the Timeline (the new Gannt chart similar) function. Please add more functionality to the free tear. It's OK to pay, but you can't always demand your coworkers chip in. As an additional feature, I'd want to see support for integrating with external services. Having it available would be really convenient.

Muhammad
Muhammad
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 6.0 /10

Meister task offers a very good Kanban board with various customization options

Bewertet am 26.3.2018

After starting my current job, I was amazed by the new workflow that required high level of...

After starting my current job, I was amazed by the new workflow that required high level of autonomy. This imposed a very challenging task for me, how can I be organized and have a single view that covers all my projects scope.

After shopping around for few weeks, I landed on Miester Task. I was amazed by the very easy to use interface and the customization options that allow you to build your own board the way you like.
I ended up recommending it to other colleges who really liked it and are continuously using it.

Vorteile

1. Easy to use, no need for any training. I was able to build various boards for work and home in few minutes.
2. Highly customizable, you can create your own categories.
3. Can easily link tasks/cards to a real or virtual people, giving myself the freedom to invite colleges or keep the board personal.
4. Really liked the idea of having a category icon, the tool offers a lot of options for these icons.

Nachteile

1. Limited integration with other tools, unlike other offerings in the market.
2. Even though mobile apps are available all across (Windows 10, Andriod and iOS), they tend to be unstable at times (Specifically Andriod and Windows apps)
3. Notifications aren't there, I rarely see any email or mobile notification for the app (even if a task is past-due)!
4. Very customizable interfaces leading to continuous changes, this is more of a user issue (myself), but I prefer to have so templates that can be used as a guideline.

Amit
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Reliable and Efficient Project Management Tool

Bewertet am 20.11.2023

MeisterTask is a reliable and efficient project management tool that resolve our project management...

MeisterTask is a reliable and efficient project management tool that resolve our project management needs. It's a fantastic choice for teams of all sizes looking to enhance their project management capabilities.

Vorteile

It's easy to use and user-friendly software that offers versatile task management capabilities, task automation and third-party integration tools to fulfill our project management needs.

Nachteile

The software is clean without any disadvantages and also we did not face any issue with the tool till now.

Denise
Denise
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

It's great for task/project management and I like using it

Bewertet am 3.6.2022

I enjoy almost everything about this program. It does what it's supposed to and does it well.. It's...

I enjoy almost everything about this program. It does what it's supposed to and does it well.. It's a pleasure to use and does exactly what I need it to do: keep track of tasks and projects. For agile management, it's a very useful Kanban-style tool MeisterTask's interaction with MindMeister is one of my favorite features.

Vorteile

This software is fantastic. It's much easier to communicate with the entire team at the same time this way. As a way to keep everyone working together at all times, we use this method. It's convenient for us because we're often on the go, so we use it on our tablets.

Nachteile

There's nothing else I'd want to add at this time. It's nice, however I'm not sure if the fee is preventing me from becoming pro. I'm not a fan of the subscription licensing model in general. In my opinion, I prefer to get a product license, and then pay for an update if necessary.

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Kino & Film
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Workflow Is Perfect for Us

Bewertet am 8.9.2019

After we set it up, it took a bit of learning (just a few hours) to fully realize all the aspects...

After we set it up, it took a bit of learning (just a few hours) to fully realize all the aspects of it and to make it fit our company, but that's the case with any new software. We liked how when we asked "OK, we need to do this particular thing, can it do it?" and after reading the clear help files we found out right away either (a) how to do it, or (b) it couldn't do that particular thing. That second thing sounds like a negative, but it's not -- clarity is important because then we can alter our workflow and adjust without spending ages trying to kludge something. And this sounds silly, but we REALLY lke marking a task completed and then dragging it over to the green column!

Vorteile

It's very easy to use. We tried 6 project manager/todo apps over a 3-day period, and MeisterTask was a real oasis in that exploration. The mood in the office got immediately lighter when we realized how easy it was. Running a business is hard enough -- we don't want to struggle with the software, too.

Nachteile

We wish you could set up daily repeating tasks. Or tasks that repeat every few days. The shortest time interval is a week, which is too long for us.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Omnify, Trello, monday.com und Asana

Warum MeisterTask gewählt wurde

We needed more Project management since ToDo lists are very easy to do in a million other apps.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Todoist

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MeisterTask

See above review. Also -- it needed to work on the web and on iOS and Android.
Saša
Saša
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Versicherung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Easy to use, quick to implement, not too expensive

Bewertet am 21.3.2023

Overall we are quite satisfied with product as address our current needs fully.

Overall we are quite satisfied with product as address our current needs fully.

Vorteile

One of the great features of MeisterTask is its ability to easily track time spent on a specific task.

Nachteile

Creating custom reports is not possible. Prepared reports are sometimes not so usefull.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Trello, ClickUp und Asana

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MeisterTask

Price, ease of use and implementation, address our needs fully.
Mariusz
Mariusz
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Einzelhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Simple and fast

Bewertet am 16.10.2019

It's best tool for canban.

It's best tool for canban.

Vorteile

- very simple and effective
- beauty design
- integration with zapier

Nachteile

- no Polish language
- no native integration with Google

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MeisterTask

MeisterTask is much more useful (at that time).
Andreas
Andreas
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

The (motorcycle-) tour can start

Bewertet am 21.11.2019

Meistertask I find an almost perfect product. The desktop comes clean and tidy and those who like...

Meistertask I find an almost perfect product. The desktop comes clean and tidy and those who like to work with the Kanban method and supervise several projects are very well served with this tool. I can only recommend it.

Vorteile

It helped and helps to sort all the different projects and I can work with several motorcycle-tourguides, IT-developpers, tour-operators and DMC's worldwide. All working on different projects.

Nachteile

At the moment I do not have anything to complain. This may come after a few more months. Will let you know. :-)

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MeisterTask

I did come from MindMeister since I often work with Mindmaps. They are the start for everything and the connection with MeisterTask finally made the decision easy.
Robert
Robert
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Excellent Project and Task Organizer!

Bewertet am 26.9.2019

Vorteile

I mostly use MeisterTask for my private projects and tasks, to share workload with my wife etc. It's really great in terms of keeping everything in one place, clear and simple, but also with opportunity to put a lot of details in projects.

Nachteile

So far there is nothing I do not like about it.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Trello

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MeisterTask

Nicer and a more modern graphic interface, looked more simple to use.
Marcus
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 5.001–10.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Maximizes Your Time, Minimizes the Learning Curve

Bewertet am 10.6.2019

Overall, the experience is wonderful. It relives stress rather than adding the stress of learning a...

Overall, the experience is wonderful. It relives stress rather than adding the stress of learning a new tool. I highly recommend it.

Vorteile

Unlike other project management platforms, Meistertask is not only affordable, but it allows you to do more with their basic features which only amplify with one of the paid versions. Meistertask is not only a great tool to help speed up workflow, it is also highly intuitive. Even if you haven't used the platform before, you most likely will be up and running within 30 minutes. It's drag and drop interface is incredibly fast, east, and straight forward making it ideal for beginner and advanced users.

Nachteile

The only issue that I have with the software is the lack of list view for the project workflow. I also would like to see calendar view of the current projects and not just in reporting view.

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Planning Center und Asana

Warum MeisterTask gewählt wurde

Affordability, capabilities, and ease of use for casual computer users.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Wrike

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MeisterTask

It beautifully combined the core features I needed into one place.
William
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Great for Personal Use

Bewertet am 16.8.2019

I am currently using the free version for personal task management. I use it to manage my employed...

I am currently using the free version for personal task management. I use it to manage my employed work, a couple of small side businesses, and my personal life. It's perfect for that and way better than standard to-do lists because the Kanban format helps you stay focused on whats really important.

I'm really happy with this software and would pay a small perpetual license for it, if I was forced to. However, I would not pay a monthly fee for it, because that licensing model for personal use would be too expensive over time vs. other 'free' solutions on the market.

Vorteile

Very handy, full-featured Kanban tool with built-in to do list. Easy to move projects to tasks, tasks to projects, tasks to different lists or even other boards. I find tags to be really helpful... I often tag items as 'Important' and/or 'Urgent'.

This software does what it's supposed to do very well, actually. Have not yet run into anything I would consider a bug, and seems to sync pretty well between my devices (Andriod phone, second laptop) at this point.

Nachteile

There are some features I would like to see added. In order of importance to me:

1a) Ability to re-order todo list items in the My Tasks View
1b) Ability to resize the project screen sizes and list widths. Overall, the application display is just too big and wide for my tastes. I prefer consolidated screen sizes to condense as much info as possible into a single view and for my tastes, there is a lot of white space which creates significant left-to-right scrolling when using my laptop.
2) Would like to be able to set a default user for assignments.

Those are the big near-term improvements for me, some other larger-scale features of interest would be....

Card Grouping like Leanit would be a great feature to have in a future release. Another feature I would like to see in the future would be integrated Gantt chart capabilities. I have this fantasy dream about a personal productivity software tool that integrates Kanban with card grouping, To-do lists, Gantt, MindMapping, and a lightweight financial projection module over time... all integrated together. I'm sure that would be a Herculean development effort, but one can dream!!

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Great task manager that can be interconnected with mind maps

Bewertet am 5.5.2020

As explained above, I used it to manage the tasks on different projects with the team of eight...

As explained above, I used it to manage the tasks on different projects with the team of eight people in total and complement a board task manager with mind maps to make the project planning and tracking more visual. It allowed me as a manager to keep track on the things that were going on although I was often on the road for days and since it has a really great visual interface it was easy to spot potential problems (over-allocation to some person, possible delays etc.) before they actually happen and act proactivelly

Vorteile

The best thing about this software is that interconnects with MindMeister mind mapping software perfectly, out of the box. This means that you can define your project in a mind map (which is in itself really useful and visually clear) and then just make an item a task with deadline, priority, person assigned and it automatically appears in Trello-like interface with buckets so you can move from one collumn to the others (Open, Next, In progress, Completed, etc.). In comparison to similar apps, the feature that I really appreciate is the activity log that you can see with one click on the right side which gives you log of what happened recently as it happened - for example your colleague completed a task or created a new one, commented on a task, etc. which is great if you are a manager of a team and want to quickly see what has been going on . Another highly appreciated feature is that by clicking on the team member's avatar you instantly filter only the tasks assigned to that person, so you really have a quick, visual way to track progress of different projects. Finally, each task allows you to track time, so you can do it from the app itself, without needing a separate app for time tracking.

Nachteile

Personally, I really enjoyed using the app, but two colleagues on my team did not like it since they felt that some of the features are too much (and that as a manager I could track more things than they would normally want) and preferred a simplicity of Trello that we used before this. That said, if you use paid version, you have a lot of options that you can utilize, which can be distracting for some people on your team, while if you use the free basic version, options such as agenda, seting the duration of tasks etc. will be missed.

Danielle
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Schreiben & Editieren
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 8.0 /10

Great for tracking Weekly and Daily Big Three Tasks (Big Rocks, other tasks, etc.)

Bewertet am 16.4.2020

I originally downloaded the application to attempt to tackle some #StayatHome projects. These are...

I originally downloaded the application to attempt to tackle some #StayatHome projects. These are personal projects as I am unemployed. I find that the visual layout on the web-version is compelling and I enjoy using it. The reminders on my phone are limited, no snooze feature if you're stuck on another task, but overall decent anyway. I would and have recommended this product and will likely do so again.

Vorteile

I love the overall layout and design look of the software. I use the web-based version and the Android version. I like that I can get a good picture of what my day looks like - what I've planned to do, and what I may be missing from my tasks that needs to be done. It is a great companion to my Full Focus Planner, a Franklin planning system, and a general task list.

Nachteile

I wish the free version had more projects - something like 4 to 6 would be great. My budget may allow me to purchase the full (I think Pro) version. I am using this for just myself right now, but can see how a business could make use of it. Like most To-do apps, a decent snooze feature is lacking. Sometimes I am in the middle of working on a task and need a few more minutes to finish up - snoozing an upcoming item is always helpful.

Peter
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Alternative Medizin
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

good and easy kanban board

Bewertet am 13.8.2019

for a while i did use it daily for freelance projects and private life planning. also used it for...

for a while i did use it daily for freelance projects and private life planning. also used it for some scrum-like sprints, more the execute part of it than the planning and strategy

Vorteile

easy to use, good functionlity in the free version. good for small projects and private use or freelance use

Nachteile

would love unlimited space to add text in the cards (it is limited in my free version, maybe paid version as well

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

Aha!

Warum MeisterTask gewählt wurde

find it more inviting to use and actually work with it

Zuvor genutzte Software

Todoist

Gründe für den Wechsel zu MeisterTask

in fact, first i used meister task - then switched to AHA! because of the big functional advantages when it comes to product launch and strategy. it is at the same time way more complex to learn and use it, so it is not really comparable to meister task. still use meister task and recommend it to others...
Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Great for To-Dos and Project Management

Bewertet am 26.8.2019

MeisterTask is really helping me keep track of the many things I have going on and keeping them...

MeisterTask is really helping me keep track of the many things I have going on and keeping them organized by project, with deadlines and action items. It's a free tool that gives me all I need in a task management system when other brands and systems have fallen flat.

Vorteile

I started using MeisterTask about a year ago to keep track of all my projects internally. To be honest, even though it's marketed as a teams system, I love using it for just myself. It's the only to-do list type system I've found that helps me keep track of where things are and keep them organized. I like how you can manually move tasks from start, to in progress, to finish. You can clearly indicate action items and next steps, unlike a lot of the to-do list apps I've found. I also love that I can use it seamlessly from my computer to my phone.

Nachteile

Honestly, it's kind of all I need in a to-do/project management software. I've definitely found some quirks and some things in the system I need to get used to. But, overall it has all the features that one would use for task management and the collaboration process looks like it could be easy as well.

Megan
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

The secret productivity tool more people need to know about!

Bewertet am 21.3.2023

I first heard about Meistertask on a podcast. I was certain I didn't need this tool. After all, I...

I first heard about Meistertask on a podcast. I was certain I didn't need this tool. After all, I had a system that worked for me. Plus, I had tried the other tools. Asana was "okay." Airtable and Notion were confusing. Trello was clunky (i.e. ugly). Clickup had great features but felt very overwhelming when you are a solopreneuur, party of one. >> But once I tried MeisterTask, it simplified everything for me. It's visually easy to navigate and allows me to see exactly what I need to do each day. Also, the task cards hold all the links and information I need to stop wasting time jumping between files all day. In short: it simplified my workflow.

Vorteile

As a copywriter, I'm constantly juggling multiple projects for multiple clients. MeisterTask makes it easy to see where I am in the process and each task card easily holds all the links, files, etc. that I need to complete the project. No more constant back-and-forth between Google Drive, email, etc. I'm saving SO much time seeing everything in one place!

Nachteile

Resetting reoccuring tasks at the start of each week seems a little cumbersome, but maybe I haven't quite figured that out yet.

Ernest
Ernest
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Forschung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

The best out there

Bewertet am 22.12.2021

My overall experience has been great. You guys have been beautiful. I have used you and been with...

My overall experience has been great. You guys have been beautiful. I have used you and been with you guys for a very long time. It feels just like yesterday. The least that I can do is take a little moment out of my time to give you guys a good word and a good reviews.

If you are looking for a mind-dump ... that is what the heart of Kanban tools are for. Meister-Task is for you. It goes into the intermediate level of task dependencies. If you are looking for the next level of a network relationship diagram ... just hang on a moment. There is MindMeister ... but last time I checked, you have to work from MindMeister into MeisterTask - but I dont think they can inter-relate and synchronise with themselves. I don't know, things may have changed from my time.

But this app is beautiful, sleek and amazing. Please support them and take good advantage of their services. They're amazing. And one last thing, they integrate in many places so beautifully such as Microsoft Teams. I'm blessed

Vorteile

- Collaborating with people
- Time tracking
- Lots of Projects

Nachteile

- I have not seen an ability to video the network map of task dependencies
- I have not seen an ability to calculate critical path analysis
- I have not seen the ability to do financial project management, so that I know the cost of how much a project would be costing me. This might be outside the scope MeisterTask and under a new umbrella of "Accounting" (eg Xero or Quickbooks) but Microsoft Project Online does this and to me, this is why MeisterTask will always to in 2nd place to Microsoft Project Online

Antwort von Meister

Thanks so much for taking the time to write such an extensive review, Ernest! Our team really appreciated reading your kind words, and our product team is very interested to hear from a long-time user who can provide such valuable and incisive feedback for our future roadmaps.

We couldn't be more thrilled to hear that you found MeisterTask to be both intuitive, powerful and beautiful; these are three of our most primary goals as a team. We feel "blessed" ourselves to have such a loyal and involved community of users like you.

Please don't hesitate to reach out to us directly at support@meistertask.com or on Twitter at @MeisterTask with any other comments or feedback. We'd love to hear from you!

Best,

Andrew @ Meister

Verifizierter Rezensent
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

Finally a tool that made me switch

Bewertet am 22.3.2023

My experience with MeisterTask has been excellent. After using Omnifocus for over 10 years, I made...

My experience with MeisterTask has been excellent. After using Omnifocus for over 10 years, I made the switch to MeisterTask, and I'm glad I did. The first thing that stood out to me was how beautiful the interface is. I also appreciate how easy it is to use, and the visual tool aspect is a major plus. Being able to look at my boards and have a bird's eye view of my entire life and projects is extremely helpful. MeisterTask has made task management more enjoyable, and I look forward to using it every day. I would highly recommend MeisterTask to anyone who wants a visually appealing, user-friendly, and efficient task management tool.

Vorteile

MeisterTask is a beautiful and intuitive task management tool that stands out for its ease of use and visual approach. Unlike traditional text-based task managers, MeisterTask allows users to create and organize tasks using visual cards and customizable workflows. It's easy to set up and use, making it a great choice for individuals or teams looking to improve productivity and efficiency. MeisterTask's Kanban-style interface also helps limit work-in-progress, ensuring that tasks are completed on time and within budget. Additionally, MeisterTask is available on all platforms, including desktop and mobile, so you can access your tasks anywhere. Using MeisterTask is not only productive but also fun, thanks to its vibrant colors, animations, and user-friendly interface.

Nachteile

MeisterTask is a great task management tool that offers many benefits, but it does have some drawbacks. One of the main limitations of the tool is the lack of flexibility when it comes to customizing repeating tasks. Unlike other task managers, MeisterTask does not provide a lot of options for setting up repeating tasks, such as setting a task to repeat three days after it was last completed. Additionally, the tool is not as well integrated with Siri as some other task management tools, which can be a downside for users who rely heavily on voice commands.

Sacha
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Bedienkomfort
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 10.0 /10

That's when You say: Why no one did it this way?

Bewertet am 9.9.2019

I downloaded MeisterTask because I was unsatisfied, for a reason or another, with the task managers...

I downloaded MeisterTask because I was unsatisfied, for a reason or another, with the task managers I was using. I've been through todoist, asana, trello…
It was a total surprise: UI absolutely clean, nice and effective; workflow intuitive and super useful, logic super linear. Everything seemed to me to be, for the first time since I use task managers and gtds (I started a loooong time ago), in the perfect place.
I started using it and, after 10 minutes working with it, my decision was simple: approved, and adopted. Now MeisterTasks the daily companion for me and the people I work with, for any project we have.
It's not only a matter of effectiveness: MeisterTasks has a great design and lets me feel in a beautiful palce, while I organise my working life: this is a great thing, because it makes mehappy to use it, which is a motivating thing, as well.
Final thoughts: easy to use and add/modify/track/share tasks/projects. Beautifully crafted. Minor things that can only be improved. My personal rating? 5 stars and a thank you.

Vorteile

Ease of use, workflow, simplicity, intuitiveness, tools, logic, learning curve: practically, almost everything.
I have been using all kinds of task managers, gtds: none of them can rival the "zero curve" it took me to approach and use effectively this wonderful app. It's so well crafted that it took me really no time to decide to use it. Now, is the daily companion for me and the people I work with. Priceless.

Nachteile

In the webpage version I can't find how to start the timer on a task (I have to do that on the smartphone) and I have to reload the webpage, sometimes, cause it seems not to be perfectly updated. In the smartphone versions, I'd like to see all messages in a specific task organised differently: they are at the bottom, mixed with all activities, and therefore they are not so effective as they could. But is a minor thing.

Shawn
Gesamtbewertung
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
  • Quelle der Bewertung

Gesamtbewertung

  • Preis-Leistungs-Verhältnis
  • Bedienkomfort
  • Kundenbetreuung
  • Weiterempfehlungsquote 9.0 /10

Great product

Bewertet am 3.3.2021

Good experience. Friendly and quick customer support staff, and a functional and regularly-updated...

Good experience. Friendly and quick customer support staff, and a functional and regularly-updated product that does exactly what it says it will. Love the customization options, too!

Vorteile

The visual display, ability to customize lists, color coding, and tagging all make MeisterTask easy to use for even team members who are not very tech-savvy. Updating the entire team about a part of a project is as simple as drag-and-drop. Commenting nests to help you follow conversations, and you can "watch" the bits that matter to you-- which has really helped minimize slack in our work. I also really love that I can set my own due dates for each tile and get a reminder email to help me follow up more easily. I also really appreciate the data security and stability. Definitely a great kanban board product.

Nachteile

Occasionally we've had integration issues with Dropbox, but those seem to have been mostly resolved with the latest update (fingers crossed). The app version of the product is also a little bit iffy on some devices (doesn't always update or follow along with the user). However, no significant issues with the desktop version.
I wish there was the ability for an admin user to turn off "completed" ability for users. Sometimes my team clicks "completed" instead of "close" which is annoying (but thankfully fixable!). I also wish that the downloadable excel version had a better way to navigate the checklist and comments, but that's a small thing compared to how great everything else is.

Antwort von Meister

Hi Shawn,
Thank you for all this feedback, this will be forwarded to our developers to consider it for future updates!

Have a great day,
you MeisterTeam