Square Appointments

Online-Zeit- und Terminplanungssoftware

Sortieren nach

Kevin

Scheduling software built-in to a P.O.S.? Smart. Really!

Bewertet am 4.7.2018

Super simple to set up and it's tied into my point-of-sale app. Also includes a booking webpage that is customizable, as well as a booking button customizer. There is even marketing options and customer loyalty programs built into the Square platform as well. It's an all-in-one delight of an app!

Set up can be a bit time-consuming, but what do you expect from such a robust, all-inclusive platform? It goes well beyond the scope of "just a pos" or "only a scheduling app".

Lucille
  • Branche: Eventservice

Easy All-In-One System

Bewertet am 31.10.2019

I would highly recommend Square Appointments for a simple system that is elegant and user-friendly.

Square Appointments is great because it alleviates one less account you need. It handles merchant processing, product inventory, client records, appointment deposits and more.

I don't like the look/functionality of the embedded scheduling widget. It doesn't blend well with most websites and is very noticeably a square application. (Which I suppose is great/strong branding on their part)

Acuity Scheduling

Warum Square Appointments gewählt wurde

Schedulicity wasn't staying current with the changes in media appearance. It was starting to feel very "dated" compared to the strides other companies were taking. They also did not have a true app at the time.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Schedulicity

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Square Appointments

The pricing of Square was optimal as well as their integrated payroll system for my team.
zachery
  • Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Flawed system, allow's clients to take advantage of your business

Bewertet am 18.7.2021

horrible with apts.. they will not add any features despite over whelming crystals for the added apps because they don't agree or like the requested feature. the flaws in the card on file protection system that can be deleted from the client end cost the business money. their last of understand for adding feature is crazy. they have no idea what things are like from out point of view and refusing to fix these feature cause they don't think its necessary.

I like its connected to my register system, their price is affordable,

the system is super flawed. to book an apt you can require a card on file for no show protection. However clients can book an apt put card information in, then after they book the apt all they have to do is log into their account and delete their card on file. I am not notified they did it and when they don't show up for their apt I can't charge them because they took their card off their account right after they made the apt. this is a joke. then on top of that they don't offer the feature to block clients from booking online.. so then I can't stop them from booking future apps when they owe me money for their no call now show.. when this was brought to their attention in community forms and new features .. they responded back they want the clients to be able to have control over their card information. no these clients would not exit without my business. they are my clients not their and they have no right telling me anything about my clients. I am super disappointment in square with this system and very upset that people who sit at a desk thinking they know what features are best when they don't run or own their own business let alone the field I am working in. bottom line there is no card on file feature despite what they say since a client can delete it themself and still keep and apt and not show up for it. I don't see square doing anything about it since this has been a on going topic for a year or more now.

Salonized, 10to8 und Squire

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Square Appointments

worried with my system for checking out clients. only used for 24 hours before I shut it down over huge flaws in the system that would cost me money and the square company refusing to fix or see the effect on those of us who pay for the system
taylor

Easy to add to website

Bewertet am 6.11.2022

Easy for clients to use and they have added to great features for add ons

It’s not really set up to customize appointments you have to take additional sets for things like forms, collecting deposits, and add on services

Kevin
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Hands down the easiest and best appointment scheduling software.

Bewertet am 29.7.2021

Superb. Square appointments works great every time. Setup your hours, services, time required per services. Share your booking link. And ….GO!

Seamless integration with Squares payment system. One stop shop.

It’s so easy and does such a great job I don’t have any complaints at this moment.

Rosy

Warum Square Appointments gewählt wurde

Easier setup and for a single user SQUARE APPOINTMENTS ARE FREE!

Zuvor genutzte Software

SalonBiz

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Square Appointments

I trust the Square Corporation.
Heather

Great Product

Bewertet am 1.2.2021

When I opened my practice I needed an appointment system that also worked with my merchant services. Square appointments was so easy to install and navigate. It also works great with google calendar which is a major plus for me. We have an online booking link where we were able to use Zapier as well to connect directly to square appointments with the help of google calendar. Truly fantastic!

Wish there were more customized features to the appointments app but I am sure in time that will happen too.

PayPal und QuickBooks Desktop Enterprise

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Square Appointments

It was the best one with customer file capabilities, scheduling and the ability to upload client documents to their file as well.
Jennifer
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

So Easy To Use, Business Generating

Bewertet am 25.10.2019

Square Appointments has been fantastic for driving business to my private practice, as many people do not want to make a call or send an email to get started in therapy, but would prefer to just book an appointment. Also, it saves me time and energy with scheduling clients because we do not have to go back and forth discussing availability - they can just look at the calendar through the booking widget and book their own appointment.

I love that it enables my clients to easily make appointments online and sends them automated reminders, that I don't have to be involved in sending.

If you encounter a problem it can be very difficult to find the contact number for customer service through the square site.

SimplePractice

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Square Appointments

I actually just ultimately switched from Square appointments to simple practice, even though I had a fantastic experience with Square Appointments - because I had trouble with Square Point of Sale and the additional capabilities with Simple Practice were very helpful and desirable. If I had not had issues with Square POS I likely would not have switched. I would still recommend Square Appointments to other small businesses.
Daja
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Square is perfect for small businesses!

Bewertet am 2.4.2020

I love that I can integrate my google calendar with square. It’s amazing to have your days in one place! Square sends out reminders and confirmations which is amazing. My clients like the text message option. It goes right to their phone and all they have to do is look in their messages to check, no logins and passwords to worry about for them.

I love that I can complete transactions and book the same client all in one place! I’m a one man show so this makes life easy and helps me retain business!

I don’t have many complaints with square appointments. It’s worked well with keeping my schedule intact.

Vesta
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung

Excellent saas

Bewertet am 23.8.2016

This appointment system has changed the way we work and increased our revenue. And the regular updates are incredibly useful, systematically solving one issue after another. We are so happy with this service.

-have customers pre-pay for appointments
-manage multiple types of appointment and multiple employees
-fine tune cancellation periods
-charge cancellation fees
-useful analytics

-While there is a client list, which is great, it does not connect back to the charges or appointments made by that client, so it's very difficult to backtrack and figure out how a client has interacted with your company. For instance, a client calls and gives you their name and would like to cancel an appointment for a refund. The easy thing would be to find their name in the client list and see their appointment and charge, click over and cancel and refund. Right now, you'd have to click through and find their appointment by looking week-by-week. It gets even harder if someone has canceled the appointment. Then there's no way to find the payment they made, e.g. to verify that they've been refunded.

Isaias
  • Branche: Bau
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Great app - I wish the mobile version was as seamless as the desktop version

Bewertet am 10.8.2016

This program is great, and is simple to use.

For the mobile app, it would be great to be able to pull up pending appointments in a list format.

Also, it would be very helpful to be able to overwrite calendar entry data in google calendar instead of using the square app.

I like that the software automatically sends text and email reminders -- my customers really appreciate that.

Avril
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Set your Appointments and get Paid in One

Bewertet am 7.2.2020

I needed a way to have clients schedule consulting and also pay for the time immediately. Before I was utilizing several online platforms that were not linked .

The ease in which you are able to set up the system was delightful,non invasive and efficient. I also like the fact someone can select from a menu to better customize their engagement with the process. ANd the mobile app is nearly identical to the desktop version which makes travel mode more efficient.

My initial set up was separate from my Square account however it is now an integral component. The new integration removed the need to work

Amazing

Bewertet am 9.1.2019

It's a really easy program and I love using it.

It's free... but incredibly easy to use! It works well, syncs with my google calendar and makes scheduling appointments easy for my clients! Moving things around and editing services is easy too which is HUGE!

I wish they had a more user friendly interface with more options when it came to storing client info. I'd love more detailed options for notes as well as a way to store images and view them side by side for before and afters- it was almost a deal breaker. They have said this will come in the future as a LOT of people have requested this but nothing has been done.

Tiffany

Appointments

Bewertet am 4.12.2019

I have a wonderful time using square and I recommend it to everyone I know that’s in business

I love that I’m able to link my business ventures together as far as appointment setting and use of the online store.

What I didn’t like was the monthly fee but that’s gone now

Kathleen

Satisfied Customer

Bewertet am 12.8.2016

I started using the square in 2012 my business has grown thanks to all of the benefits and tools that the square has offered I recommend them always to all my clients who are going into or already have businesses.

I like the ease of the square, from the on line scheduling to my daily deposits, it just makes life alot easier everything i need is at a touch of a button . Thank you.

I havent found anything that I dislike.

Beth

Auto Pilot Appointments!

Bewertet am 6.8.2016

Wow, I love it, my clients love it, don't know how I would operate without it... Fifty percent of my clients book without me ever emailing/texting/calling. They request an appt, I accept, they show up. Totally frees up my time, don't even need to make "reminder" calls anymore.

Ease of use for both me and clients, easy to write notes and track clients, easy to do personal notes to clients on confirmation, can instantly track history. Great communication, great client history without any effort. And that includes their tip history as well -- all tracked through Square.

The fact that if I allow clients to cancel appointments on line, a cancellation shows up FOREVER on the overview page. Annoying.

David
  • Branche: Musik
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Square Appointments

Bewertet am 21.12.2019

We are able to keep our studios schedule clear and organized for all clients who may want to book an appointment as well as keeping g it easy it read for the other employees so we each know when the studio is free or booked.

The ease of navigation and display of the interface makes booking and confirming appointments quick and painless. Being able to store client information to book to appointments also speeds up the process as well. The way the app syncs automatically with our studios home website makes organization between client and engineer schedules all the more manageable.

There's really only one con that comes to mind. I only wish I were able to clone events and drag them to other team members schedules in order to block off their time without having to create a new personal appointment for each employee to block off their time.

• Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

Appointment scheduling ease

Bewertet am 23.10.2018

I have used this scheduling software as a client (booking services through someone using Square) many times, and it's very versatile. I've easily booked hair appointments to doctor's appointments through my phone. This not only saves me the hassle of calling and waiting on hold, as well as saves businesses valuable time--when otherwise they'd be answering phones.

For clients who are using this software for scheduling for their own business, it's important to always keep your appointments up to date. Nothing could be more frustrating than booking through this program, then finding out it was an incorrect appointment slot.

Tiri
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Would recommend to small business owners

Bewertet am 6.3.2019

I haven’t had any problems with square so far everything isn’t great but it’s good for a small business owner like myself

What I like the most is that I am able to keep track of my appointments and clients so easily. It’s a great way to keep your calendar in check!

I do not like that I cannot sync my phone calendar and the square app or even if they had a widget for the Notification Center would be great!

• Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

Easy for people to make appointments

Bewertet am 2.11.2018

If you need customers to be able to make appointment online, this is the service for you!

What I like best about Square Appointments is how easy it is for people to make appointments.

Getting everything set up is relatively easy, it can be a little more difficult if you get overwhelmed by technical things. But I think it is the nature of the task, and not much they can do to make it easier.

Jodi

Square

Bewertet am 16.9.2020

Very well. I don’t have anything bad to say except for the added fee for use.

Love it, use it almost every day so quick and easy and convenient. I would highly recommend for any business

Nothing bad to say. Very easy to use and helps out with a lot of business aspects. Great feature with this.

Autumn

Square is great, but

Bewertet am 25.3.2019

It is pretty easy to use and so far I haven't any issues with most of it.

I wish that it was cheaper, I wish that we could control the message better that is sent out to remind someone of their appointment. I also wish Square offered better customer service.

• Branche: Einzelhandel

Tiered pricing mistake

Bewertet am 4.2.2022

I was happy until they mucked up their pricing. With no option to continue select services without now paying $30/m vs FREE it’s a real sign for me to move on. How could you not consider that multi provider salons are phasing out and many more single suite clients would like to try Square? I have been using this for nearly 5 years and I will be leaving.

I used to love this free service. Used with the other services it was easy and convenient for both me and my guests.

Misappropriated tier pricing has driven me away. As a single person, I do not need to Italian the multiple locations or employee services but cannot retain confirmation and reminder contacts without paying $30/m. Other providers will do this and more for free.

DAVID
  • Branche: Medienproduktion

Remarkably Well Done

Bewertet am 24.10.2019

We had a need: schedule 360 head shots for a client in a month and a half. How could we possibly communicate with that many people to arrange schedules? Our solution was Square Appointments. We set up the schedule, blocked out times, and were able to make exceptions. We sent the link to the app, and each individual person signed up. This was an easy to use solution for scheduling a load of services, and made this a profitable project for us!

It was easy to set up. It was easy to make modifications. It was easy for all the potential clients under the age of 70. It worked with no hiccups.

Occasionally, we had a client who could not use the software and had to call. In every case, they were using Internet Explorer (no telling what version) OR they simply said they preferred to call.

• Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Online Booking Made Easy

Bewertet am 18.3.2019

Clients can easily select the services, time frame and get notified all without the need for me to access. As customers can book themselves it allows me to have more time with other actions that need to get done.

The pricing is fair but of course would love for it to be cheaper.

Swaroopa
  • Branche: Fotografie
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Great addition to Squareup

Bewertet am 10.12.2019

I like it overall because of the fact that scheduling and invoicing are on the same platform. But it's a little confusing while setting it up.

Having both appointment scheduling and invoicing on the same platform, the option to embed the scheduler on website

It definitely has a learning curve on setting the availability for different appointments. When I change availability for one service, the other services also reflected the changes which is not what I wanted. It took me a long time to figure out.