Proliant

4,5 (328)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Belegschaft-Management-Software für kleine und mittlere Unternehmen

Sortieren nach

Parker
Parker
  • Branche: Gesundheit, Wellness & Fitness

Great Product to Streamline Payroll

Bewertet am 28.2.2023

No matter what size of the company, with tools such as Proliant, any company can offer benefits to employees that compare to the larger companies.

This product gives small companies like ourselves the capability to offer benefits to our employees that compare to the larger companies.

There is no integration with our timeclock

Donna
  • Branche: Baumaterial

Could be better

Bewertet am 29.10.2021

It's OK but could be a lot better. A lot of work is needed with the timekeeping interface and reports.

Most of the payroll features work well when an update doesn't break something

The timekeeping interface is a nightmare. It works well enough on it's own but the interface is not good. The customer support for the timekeeping feature is mostly non-existent.
The reports and report writer are not that great. The reports consistently leave employees out and you can't rely on the answers 100%. The report writer doesn't have cumulative total fields to create concise reports.
Much of the maintenance is not available to the administrator and you have to rely of support to update your tables for payroll and timekeeping; especially timekeeping.
Updates to software aren't adequately tested before turnover

Paycom , ADP Workforce Now , Paychex Flex und Paylocity

Warum Proliant gewählt wurde

Infinisource did not treat void checks correctly

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Proliant

Perceived better reporting and void check treatment
Jeremiah
  • Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Look Elsewhere

Bewertet am 26.10.2021

Proliant was a terrible decision. Nothing with them went to plan and we were never technically fully moved out of implementation even though we spent two plus years with them. The customer service provided was always terrible, so much so that we had several phone calls with upper management because of the poor treatment that we received. This being said, the sales team clearly over sold what they were able to deliver. The system is a few different systems parsed together so there is not a clear and uniform flow from one area to the other. Overall, Proliant was one of the worst mistakes that we ever made. Be weary if they try to sell you their software.

The best thing about Proliant is its cost. The software is not very expensive compared to other full suite payroll options. Additionally the main UI is somewhat pleasing and simple to use.

The worst thing about Proliant is its software. I am not sure if there is someone behind the curtain constantly changing permissions and data, but those things were certainly to us. Furthermore, their customer service is abysmal. Never have we dealt with such a company that was so inept at its own system. Even though our representatives were the "experts" they constantly had to communicate with other departments and their superiors in order to resolve even the most simple of issues.

Jennifer
  • Branche: Großhandel
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

So Happy We Made the Switch to Proliant!

Bewertet am 3.11.2021

I was dreading the switch because we had just gone through implementation with another provider. I have no regrets. Proliant is on top of it. Our first payroll was easy! The tax team is responsive and any issues are quickly and easily resolved. I am excited to integrate our expense reimbursement into Proliant instead of cutting checks.

The implementation team was very knowledgeable and made the transition from our previous provider seamless and painless. The Ready Pay Online platform is very intuitive and easy to navigate. Unlimited training is helpful in learning all the different aspects of the software. The customer service has been amazing; I quickly get accurate answers to all of my questions.

I still struggle with Reporting and finding or customizing reports to the content and format I need.

Paylocity

Warum Proliant gewählt wurde

Workforce Now was difficult to navigate, the reporting was impossible, and there were so many issues on the back end due to poor implementation that we are still trying to correct errors. Customer service was severely lacking and the wait times and response times were unacceptable.

Sarah
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Great customer service

Bewertet am 28.2.2023

Any time we have had an issue, you have responded immediately and either resolved it or found someone to help resolve the issue.

We asked that the mobile punch in and out was not available, but in order for someone to work from home we have no choice but to enable it.Ben Admin was a very rocky start with our implementation lead leaving with no notice. The new implementation lead and our ongoing Ben Admin lead have been great, but the delay in getting up and running caused us a lot of issues.

Paycom und Paylocity

Their horrible customer service

Paycor

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Proliant

Price and we felt your product was superior. Plus we felt that your customer service would be superior.
Jenna
  • Branche: Personalwesen

Proliant Review

Bewertet am 24.5.2023

Proliant has been a great tool to use since I have worked in the HR department. It is easy to use and helpful with new hires. The support contacts are easy to get a hold of and respond in a timely manner.

Applicant Tracking, Reviews, and Time and Attendance are all easy to use and have helped our company with putting a stop to using paper. It has been easy to navigate things and see how it works.

Reports in my opinion could use some improvement; some types of reports are not able to be run in Proliant and it causes a little frustration. The reports writer and library work well but could use some improvement in my opinion.

Douglas
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 1.001–5.000 Mitarbeiter

Customer Service #1

Bewertet am 24.5.2023

Very good!

Very good!

They are so easy to work with and respond immediately!

Some of the software doesn't do what I'd like it to do.

ADP Workforce Now und SAP SuccessFactors HXM Suite

We outgrew them.

TriNet Zenefits

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Proliant

We had experience using them from an entity we aquired.
Veronica

Best Decision we made to Switch

Bewertet am 29.10.2021

My overall experience has been positive and I am able to quickly help my teammates navigate the software. Being able to access resources and training links along with the support team Proliant has in place to assist with additional training or questions you may have, has made my learning of the software very easy.

Seems very easy to learn and when you have questions, there is a section you can review how to use certain features. There are resources and training links to help you navigate the software and the support team is amazing in helping you understand how to use the software properly.

The only con I can see is occasionally the time and labor feature times out while you are working. It's quick to get back in to the feature, just haven't asked the team about how to keep it from logging out.

Phil
  • Branche: Computer-Software
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Proliant for rapidly-growing firm, great access to data

Implementation was very easy
Payroll tool is straightforward
Report Writer is fantastic

PTO management - no forecasting, review of time tracked versus requested
Variable payees on payroll can be tough to manage occasionally (we have a 1099 payroll that runs once monthly, and the payees vary - often they won't show on the payroll and we have to add them every time)

BambooHR und Justworks

Warum Proliant gewählt wurde

We had seen declining service levels from our PEO as they were acquired by larger firms (twice!) and we were fed up with the lack of direct access to our payroll and benefits data.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Proliant

Cost, service during sale, access to data, technology forward toolset
Julia
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

IDA's Review

Bewertet am 8.11.2021

I absolutely love Proliant and our customer service rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

I absolutely love Proliant and our customer service rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT].

I like the ease and accuracy of the actual processing of the payroll.

The difficulty in new employees setting up access to the time clock.

Helen
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Setting up way painful and difficult, not easy to use, not at all intuitive.

Bewertet am 2.11.2021

no benefits.

no benefits.

I switched from another payroll processing company and proliant is certainly no better and many ways much worse.

difficult to use, not remotely intuitive, many different departments to deal with and often no response

Warum Proliant gewählt wurde

Paycom changed their software to make it more difficult to use so I went looking for the "old paycom" and was misled that proliant was it. It is NOT!

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Proliant

I was sold a bill of goods they could not fultill
Julie
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Proliant software is at the Top

Bewertet am 29.10.2021

It take a lot less time to run payroll and if I have any problems my customer service rep, [SENSITIVE CONTENT], always has the answers.

It takes away a lot of the manual entering I used to do which leaves less room for error.

You have to scroll down and get to the bottom of the screen to save something.

Lacie
  • Branche: Umweltdienstleistungen

Growing Company Looking to Reduce Emails and Automate Approvals

Bewertet am 29.10.2021

Flexibility and price point were exactly what we were looking for in a payroll provider.

Integration with Intacct has been an issue when pushing and updating our employees data.

Paycom , Paychex Flex und Paylocity

Paychex Flex

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Proliant

Better flexibility and they took on the responsibility of updating our employees with our current health insurance provider who does not do any EDI.
Michael
  • Branche: Medizinische Geräte
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Proliant

Bewertet am 3.11.2021

Overall experience is good, but reporting and built in accountability in the system is lacking.

Easy to search employee information. Nice features like "adjusted seniority date"

Natural check functions are missing. For example, being able to easily see how much PTO was approved for a person vs how much was actually paid out.

Warum Proliant gewählt wurde

Additional fees with paycom and not easy to use.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Proliant

Seemed easy implementation (it was) and flexible. Seemed easy to use for end user employees tracking and submitting PTO requests.
Patti
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Fantastic service and implementation support

Bewertet am 3.11.2021

Fantastic. Everyone who has worked with our staff was hospitable, welcoming, and professional. Response to the very few issues we encountered was swift and accurate.

Proliant is intuitive to use and training is included to get started. Onboarding team was fantastic to switch our payroll from another vendor's two products in a very short window. Reporting is very flexible in filtering and output options.

I've been completely satisfied with Proliant software.

Josh
  • Branche: Öffentlichkeitsarbeit und Kommunikation

Fantastic Customer Service Has Earned My Loyalty

Bewertet am 28.2.2023

The system is easy and the assigned Rep is fantastic. I love knowing I have an assigned individual who is extremely responsive that sends easy, visual directions so that I quickly can accomplish whatever task I couldn't figure out on my own. Over the years, Proliant has grown with my company where it was only 1 other employee to more than a dozen today.

The software itself are generally easy and intuitive, but what I like best is the personalized customer service. My assigned Rep (Robby) is 100% fantastic. Every time I email him with a question about the platform he replies within minutes (I think the longest way was an hour or two). He sends me step-by-step screenshot directions on how to accomplish whatever I was hoping to do. He also will reach out with deadline reminders to make sure payroll and other related items stay on schedule. As to the platform, it's easy to do payroll and only takes about 10 minutes even after adding personalized PTO and commissions. Proliant's personalized customer service sets them far apart from other payroll services and has earned them a loyal customer.

I'm not an HR guy, but as the owner of a small company with a dozen employees, the task falls to me. I'm not up on a lot of the lingo so it requires me to ask more questions as it's not super-easy to figure out items on my own. Luckily, it's easy to just ask my Rep who's extremely responsive, negativing what otherwise would be a negative towards Proliant.

Nancy
  • Branche: Krankenhausversorgung & Gesundheitswesen

DKC Review of Proliant

Bewertet am 29.10.2021

I would say that our experience has been a positive one. I have had some really great support people but they always seem to leave and we're left with some that aren't very helpful. I would like to see the training and support materials improved. They give you an overall understanding of what the tool does but, when you have an issue, it's really difficult to try and find the answer on your own.

Our implementation was very easy. Each of our implementation specialists were very engaged and knowledgeable and helpful during our implementation. The layout is is user friendly and the modules offered are all important aspects of the HR function. I also like the amount of tools provided.

While implementation was easy, the training to use the software was lacking. Watching someone go through a video of the modules wasn't as useful as being able to get into a testing site and actually use the software. I wish the guides were a little more user friendly. Sometimes it's hard to tell which guide the information I'm looking for is in. The help feature is nice but, when I tried to use it, it didn't provide me with the information I was looking for.

Olivia
  • Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion

Prolinat

Bewertet am 28.2.2023

Honestly pretty shitt. I have had to go to my account managers boss multiple times and she has helped me but I feel like if we have an account manager who does not help what is the point of one.

Applicant tracking. This is the easiest thing in the whole program

Nothing crosses over correctly. I am constantly auditing the system and fixing things. Also our account manager has switched 5 times.

Paylocity

Kathaleen
  • Branche: Staatsverwaltung

Payroll made easy

Bewertet am 10.3.2022

Overall I am pleased with Proliant. Sometimes it takes a while to get assistance when you have an issue. I think that it may be a staffing issue. It's a sign of the times to be short staffed these days. Our customer service rep is great, I just think she gets overwhelmed with calls and emails sometimes.
I would recommend Proliant to anyone who needs a payroll system.
I used to work for another payroll company and I would choose Prolaint over them any day of the week.

Using the software is easy. I like how you can edit the wizard fields to help create just what you need to enter a new employee. Easy to find the information that you need quickly by using the different tabs.
Excellent training options right from the software, you get the training any time you wish to view it.
Several useful reports are already created for use.

When the software is being updated you can lose some of the functions. They need to do more testing to make sure everything works before they launch it. Sometimes they go back and forth before they correct the issues or the server is down. It can be challenging at times.
When it works, it works great. Unfortunately, Payroll is time sensitive and when you need to use it, you need it to work properly.

Gina
  • Branche: Restaurants

Best Decision to Outsource Payroll to Proliant

Bewertet am 26.5.2023

We've been with Proliant for almost 10 years. Having Proliant take care of our bi-weekly payroll is great, but them filing our quarterly payroll taxes and yearly W2 forms is absolutely wonderful! It has eliminated my dealing with these tedious tasks and freed up my valuable time to work on various other office responsibilities.

Easily integrated with our company's timekeeping system. I simply upload the time punches each pay period then make any necessary adjustments (vacation time, sick days, etc.), submit and Proliant takes it from there!

I want to explore some of the other features of the Payroll processing system, especially PTO tracking. I do this myself outside of Proliant now but feel it may be easier to track within Proliant's system.

Audra
  • Branche: Bürgerliche & soziale Einrichtungen

Value

Bewertet am 29.10.2021

Overall the software has met the needs of the company.

Overall the software has met the needs of the company.

The software is easy to use for those inputting time.

Report writing is not as efficient as other payroll system. It often takes several calls or emails to get items taken care of for reporting needs.

Paychex Flex

Warum Proliant gewählt wurde

Cost was a significant driver

Tonya
  • Branche: Konsumgüter
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

Some frustrations with good stuff

Bewertet am 29.10.2021

Setup was awesome! Very knowledgeable staff helping through setup, but your account managers seem to not be nearly as helpful. Reports are very limited or hard to find specific things you're looking for.

The online factor is a definite plus and we like the mobile app.

There really wasn't a great training. Lots of access to online training materials, but sometimes it's difficult to find the training document that specifically answers your question, so you spend entirely too much time searching for an answer. Not a fan at all of the reports!

Paylocity und Paycor

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Proliant

Salesman, price, ease of use
Betsy
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Great Customer Service

Bewertet am 3.11.2021

Customer service has always been amazing. Staff is VERY helpful.

Customer service has always been amazing. Staff is VERY helpful.

Software is very easy to use. I was pretty new to payroll when we moved to this software. The functionality of the software makes sense and moves you forward step by step.

Covid entries were a bit tedious, but it had a short term use.

Janis
  • Branche: Essen & Trinken
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Proliant is user friendly with great customer service

Bewertet am 3.11.2021

The set up was very effective and efficient. Setting up our company--although stressful at times--went off smoothly. We do a bi-weekly payroll and it is processed 99% of the time with no issues. However when I do have an issue the customer service team is very efficient in solving any issues we have. I would recommend Proliant to other McDonald's organizations.

The software is user friendly and the customer service department is incredibly helpful and very efficient.

At times there is a lag in the processing of data. Some days you can move through the software no issues, other days there is a lag in the processing of the data you are entering.

Penni

Very Happy

Bewertet am 1.3.2023

I am very happy with Proliant, I feel as though any issues I have are resolved in a timely manner. I am still a little weary of the T&L software, though.

I like the incredibly support I receive from [sensitive content hidden] . She is the main reason we have stayed loyal to Proliant over the years.

It would be great if, when entering a new employee, it saved as you went along. Also, if we could have customized data entry fields so we do not have to go back into the record to fill in the info that was unseen during the initial employee set-up. I don't like the way the T&L software sometimes does not sync cleanly with the Readypay software.