Campus Cafe

Great software for school

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 25.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It was a one-stop shop! We had all of our information on paper and excel documents.

The learning curve, and the language of the software is not intuitive.

Sandy M.
Branche: Hochschulbildung

Very User Friendly

Bewertet am 21.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, it has helped us to become more organized. My position requires me to track our students and log comments for each of them which CC allows me to do. I wasn't able to do this prior to CC and it has helped me tremendously.

Campus Café is very user friendly and has really helped us be more efficient. It has helped us to streamline our workflow and become more organized which of course saves us time.

Because it is so different from what we were using, it seemed a little daunting at first. There are still a few things that the software is unable to accomplish however overall, it is a great product.

Awit V.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Campus Cafe is the way!

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 8.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall, compared to our homegrown system, I’d say Campus Cafe is worth it! Our work is now more streamlined and time we spend on projects and validation of record accuracy has been cut in half! I would recommend Campus Cafe for institutions that are similar to our size (population of 500 or less).

Reports are easily accessible and customizable! This is such a great feature for the Registration Department as we need accurate statistics immediately.

The ability to also customize webpages, email notifications, triggers, courses as needed gave us the power to be more flexible and creative with how we focus our energy and time.

There have been a few glitches in the system even after working through setup. An example of this is syncing Campus Cafe with Canvas LMS- students who withdraw or drop would sometimes sync with Canvas and other times it would not. So there was that inconsistency.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Floreminda T.
Branche: Medizinische Praxis

My own experience with Campus Cafe software

Bewertet am 7.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Over-all I can say that the system is highly recommendable.

Student can access online their billing statements and can also pay online.
Group billing makes my job easier as I don't have to manually charge student when they enroll for class. The software charges them automatically but I need to post it before it can be reflected on the students' accounts -- this gives me the chance to review the billing first before posting it.

Once I posted the financial aid of the student, I could not delete it anymore if I happen to make a mistake. I have to make another entry to negate it. I prefer that I can just delete the error.
Some postings done I can still delete but the system does not give me a warning before I delete. I prefer that there will be a pop-up warning me about the deletion just to be sure that I review again before I delete something.

Flor F.
Branche: Bildungsmanagement

Campus Cafe as Our Student Information System Database

Bewertet am 4.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

A good Student Information System that I can recommend. Easy to use.

I can generate reports for my reporting requirements to government agencies and accrediting agencies.

Quite a bit of a challenge to learn when you switch from your company's home grown information systems. Did not give me a lot of flexibility to make changes the way I want it.

Carol L.
Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Very User Friendly!

Bewertet am 7.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Out students have very easy access to their account billing information and financial aid amounts.

I am not a computer professional and Campus Café was very easy to learn and very simple to navigate.

There are certain verbiage that cannot be changed in some of the financial areas.

Meghan M.
Mit Google übersetzen

I've had great experiences with this software so far.

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 24.4.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I like how every section of the software seems to be well-balanced. A lot of SIS programs are heavy on admissions/academics and light on donor management, but this program is very strong on all fronts!

I don't like how the company doesn't seem to be up front about the price of the implementation and software.

Branche: Hochschulbildung

Great Resource to Have

Weitere für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 22.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Getting streamlined information on campus life.

I have no negative reflection on this software.