4 (19)
Eine Bewertung schreiben
Webbasierte Mitgliedsmanagement-Software für KMUs.

4 /5

Sortieren nach

• Unternehmensgröße: 501–1.000 Mitarbeiter

Great client based software

Bewertet am 25.1.2018

The software has helped our facility manage memberships, events, and payments thoroughly and efficiently. I especially appreciate the flexibility in customizing almost every feature to fit our needs.

It was a bit hard to train others how to use the software but we eventually got the hang of it and enjoy using it.

David
  • Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

I never used to love admin, Loveadmin has made it all so simple!

Bewertet am 1.2.2022

Fantastic, from the initial contact to handover and deployment! Well don Loveadmin

Support from the word go, so many user customisable templates, features and reports I haven’t even got half way through.

Absolutely nothing to do with the Loveadmin portal. The only drawback is getting everyone to enter their data again. I wish I would have found this 2 years ago! I can’t import all the spreadsheets I have to the platform as mine are such a mess.

At least this give me the chance to start afresh with the client data.

Hi David,

We're so happy to read your review of LoveAdmin, and we're over the moon to hear you now 'love admin'!

Here's to continuing to make your life easier with our software.

All the best,

Amir
Head of Customer Success

Sarah
  • Branche: Darstellende Künste
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good idea but poorly executed

Bewertet am 15.11.2017

Our dance school has now gone into liquidation. I believe some of this is down to the problems we had with paysubs. I would strongly recommend finding an alternative to your organisational needs.

We chose this software because it could be adapted to fit in with how we already ran our organisation. Most class management software is very unflexible, but this gave us the choice to fully customise the customer experience.

When I first contacted paysubs about their software I was told that it could do pretty much everything, that it would be a substitute for mailchimp, accounting software and that it could create landing pages for my events. All of this was sold to me as being 'free'. Apparently what they meant was that I should charge my customers what extra to cover it. We were quite a long way through the set up process when I realised this was all untrue. I complained and they denied they said it! We were so far in and had promised our customers we were moving to a new better system so decided to continue. As quite a tech junkie, always making use of the latest online software, I've never had a problem turning my hand to anything. Paysubs was different. They said they were going to set it up for me, but after a while it became apparent that they didn't have any sort of grasp on how our business ran and how things needed to be set up. The person who was assigned to help had terrible communication skills. Sometimes writing whole paragraphs without a single punctuation mark. Making it very difficult for us to understand what on earth she was saying. In the end I took on the task of setting it up myself with the help of my team. It took up a lot of our time for several months meaning we lost focus on other more important things. It wasn't at all intuitive to use so we had to spend ages fiddling about trying to work out how things work. The help menu wasn't much help and although our contact at paysubs was quick to respond she wasn't able to give us the answers we needed without many confusing emails going back and forth.

Hi Sarah,

We’re sorry you feel this way about your time with us, but we have to say, we disagree with a lot of what you’ve said.

It is true that we are a free software as we don’t charge for initial purchase – we do, however, have a transaction fee of between 2.95%-3.95% which (when compared to other businesses who do this, such as eBay, who charge 8% and up) we think is reasonable. It’s also clearly shown on our website under ‘Pricing’, in our terms and conditions, and we also told you on the phone, so it was no secret as you’ve wrongly implied.

Regarding your dissatisfaction with our communication, we also have to disagree. We apologise if you found it hard to understand our email communication, but we also have free phone support from 9am-5:30pm, Monday to Friday. Alternatively, we also offer dedicated one-to-one screen shares where we walk you through how to do things with our software which you took advantage of many times and we have record of.

Either way, we’re sorry you feel this way and wish you the best with resolving your liquidation.”

Keith
  • Branche: Sport
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Cricket Membership

Bewertet am 2.2.2022

Have just completed our first annual membership renewal using the Loveadmin software I am pleased with support received with the renewal process.
The club directors are delighted with the increase in club membership which has resulted from the use of Loveadmin software.

Easy to use and track membership.
Help and support received from Loveadmin is quick and efficient.

Not had any real problems as the Loveadmin help team have always been quick to offer support.

Hi Keith.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave us such a glowing review.

We're delighted that we've helped reduce your cricket club admin, and increase the collection of membership fees!

All the best,

Amir
Head of Customer Success

Brian

Running Club membership

Bewertet am 9.6.2015

The time I have saved using Pay Subs has been very considerable, no longer is there a need to produce hundreds of renewal letters each year which all needed to be stuffed into envelopes and posted. The overall cost to the club has not been great as the Pay Subs fees are offset by the reduction in mailing and printing costs.
The ability to put out email messages to the membership is also an asset.
We now only use the online system for accepting new members and only a very small minority have a problem signing up. The sequence for adding date of birth has stumped a few, but it has not caused a significant problem.
I would not even consider the option of going back to our previous method of dealing with membership matters as the Pay Subs system suit our needs perfectly.

Lee
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Misleading

Bewertet am 25.8.2022

The advisor was apologetic, but said it was so the company made more money.

The advisor was apologetic, but said it was so the company made more money.

Looks great on the website until you speak with "onboarding"

Since the new version of the software, LoveAdmin require businesses that work with them to turn over £20,000 through their system. This is highly unlikely with the companies such as community football teams or clubs that they market to.

This penalises small businesses and community clubs. Unfortunately, this isnt information is not displayed anywhere on their website either.

Mirza Muhammad
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201–500 Mitarbeiter
  • Weitere für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt

Save your Administration Time

Bewertet am 21.7.2018

Overall performance is good.

Overall performance is good.

It gives us the fully customised and very flexible solution for payments and manage memberships. It fits our overall needs.

It is difficult to train others. It’s costly as compared to the features. Customer support is not good.

Paul

Safe & secure.

Bewertet am 9.6.2015

I must admit to being concerned about setting up someone else to collect our Club membership fees with so many people willing to scam you but I need not have worried! Dave and Paysubsonline have been wonderful in setting up our complicated system for our Club and every penny is accounted for.
For the majority of our 300 members it has been a dream using the system and Pay Subs Online is so helpful in ironing out any problems, issues or glitches that they or us have.
We'relooking forward to a long and successful association and would recommend Pay Subs Online to any sports club.
Paul Hand Chairman Rushmoor Saints Football Club

Marius

A real time saver

Bewertet am 9.6.2015

Thanks where credit is due to PaySubsOnline.com on making it a smooth transition from a paper system to be fully online.
There were a few hickups at the start as we would expect but was resolved quickly with the support given.
The club has now been setup online for over a year and would never go back to what we had before. Super efficient and a lot less admin. Highly recommended.

Paul

Best System ever used

John
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

good features, a bit hard to see what it's doing, a bit buggy and support not brilliant

Bewertet am 25.9.2017

Information that I can extract and present does not satisfy other members of our committee. We will be looking for a new system next season in all liklihood

It has good features. Worked easily with direct debits and GoCardless, it is collection 90% of our subs due.

Support when frequent problems arise. Its not cheap and needs to be much more effective to make it worthwhile in the long term. Not much support in chasing up outstanding subs. One or two bugs.

• Monatlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt

Love the features, but needs to run better.

Bewertet am 16.6.2017

I love ALL the features of PaySubsOnline;
-Event management
-Allows members to update their membership information
-Can provide for a members only event and a non-members payment.
-A commission payment % of each payment (which is worth it for our organisation of 65- 80 members, and infrequent )
- Web-based and can be added to your website through adding a HTML code.
-A reasonable number of tutorials to show how one uses it.
- Reasonable customer service

Although I love the features, if I could find another alternative that was running faster than Paysubs with all these features and the same price, I would swap instantly.
It is rather outdated, and needs to be streamlined a bit better.
It often lags, and my members are frequently sending me emails about issues with payment through Paypal or credit card, so it has not made my life easier when collecting dues, because I am frequently replying emails and asking members to pay again.
I love it, but needs some work.

Richard

PaySubsOnline was selected after reviewing several packages and has met expectations fully.

Bewertet am 9.6.2015

I have been using the software since July 2013 during which time much has been developed and enhanced. Initially much depended on trial and error as a user but this was resolved when the comprehensive User Guide was published. The platform has proved very reliable. I use the software on behalf of an athletic club and the software meets our needs adequately.

Nick

Paignton Cricket Club

Bewertet am 13.6.2015

Paysubsonline is invaluable in in allowing our club to keep member's details in one accessible online location. It has helped us to communicate with membership more successfully, collect money more efficiently and share essential information with team managers. The support for the system is exceptional and is available immediately as required.

Brian

First Class Service form the People Involved and The Software Package

Bewertet am 9.6.2015

Pay Subs Online has really helped to streamline our membership and subscription processes and keep our membership information up-to-date. The advice and support I have received through the setting up, going live and on-going since the introduction of our online payment system has been first class. We would most definitely recommend them.

Dawn

Reduce time organising our club

Bewertet am 9.6.2015

Pay Subs Online has been extremely helpful towards reducing the time processing paperwork and visiting the bank. It also allows satellite clubs to pay without the club secretary having to attend all the sessions to collect fees. Payment reminders and emails have been a god send too.
Technical support is outstanding

Duncan

PaySubsOnline has revolutionised SNCC's "back office"!

Bewertet am 9.6.2015

Very easy to get started and the ongoing technical support/troubleshooting has been excellent. Hugely reduced the time required to collect subs and circulate group emails. Has significantly increased our collection rate for subs.

Kathryn

Very easy to use

Bewertet am 29.6.2015

User friendly. The reports are easy to export.

User friendly. The reports are easy to export.

J

Excellent for our sports club - does everything we need

Bewertet am 10.6.2015