4,9

Fantastic Ticketing Tool

Monatlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 10.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

TIcketSpice has saved many nonprofits I've worked with lots of funds by the lower fees they charge compared to other ticketing systems out there.

TicketSpice is an incredible ticketing app I recommend to nonprofits all the time to use. TicketSpice makes it easy to create ticket registration form pages as well as confirmation emails. Their rates are much cheaper than Eventbrite's and they have some additional features for nonprofits that outweigh Eventbrite.

Although you can customize your registration forms, there are parts of the form builder that can feel a bit dated. Some of their templates could use a bit of updating.

Hayley G.
Branche: Bildende Kunst
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Best find after lots of research!

Täglich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 12.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Overall we are very happy with this product and using it for registration on our events!

Easily customizable. Great customer service! Had all the features we needed and lots of ways to create features we needing, using other features. That might be confusing - but basically they have lots of ways to create options and services that may not be plainly available through their software. It's been really great!

There was a minor glitch in the middle of our festival that we were able to work around, but it caused about 30 minutes of panic. It was part user error, but also part back-end software glitch. However - like I said, it was minor. Also, it was a Saturday and someone from TicketSpice called me on my cell directly from their cell on their day off to make sure I got it figured out.

Sarah Q.

Peanut butter ticket time

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 4.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I had a good experience overall. It's always challenging to switch versions but I found it to be pretty easy.

I like the look and feel much better. Software looks great on mobile devices and loads fast. templates are easy to use.

It is sometimes difficult to find what you are looking for, or the best way to do something. I also don't really like how you can't get totals for the different ticket types easily without pulling a report. There is that one graph with the sales trends which is helpful, but when your ticket types over lay each other, you can't really view them unless you zoom in extra close. Would be great to see those numbers with a roll over or a chart of how many and how much.
Another issue is tokens. I wish you could set up a token and add the ticket types you want to instead of having them all go into the same token. I know you can set it up through the app to have the ones you want selected but having to update all the devices to do that can be time consuming. From a manager point of view I do not want my ticket takers to have access to types of tickets they can scan. Leaves room for error at a very busy event.
When it comes to CSS I had some issues getting what I wanted to work all over the document. Front sizes would jump or not stick when I would use the HTML button. I finally gave up. Would be great to have a tutorial on how it works and if there are any tricks.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 8.0/10

Kathy S.

User Friendly in all areas

Bewertet am 8.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was apprehensive to delving into this product, as I usually had other staff available. I was pleased at the ease to set up, the availability to chat with TicketSpice team, when I had questions. They don't make you feel like - duh! you should know this. Being responsive in a matter of minutes is key to the success. Thank you.

* The cost to the organization
* The ease in setting up
* The ease of use by the end user
* The support team is phenomenal. Every time I have had a question or concern, the response is quick, helpful and supportive. This alone is worth it all.
* The reports are so helpful and easily shared with my Board members.

Could use a little more detail when setting up. Some of us are not always intuitive or tech savvy when it comes to products like TicketSpice. To get it all set up and find a 2nd phase (webconnex) is needed. Yes, it should probably be a given on the clients part. Or alert them of this beforehand.

Ismael Q.
Branche: Unterhaltung
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

[SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] is Amazing

Bewertet am 20.5.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Amazing. Service is everything. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] treated me like i was running a million dollar event. But in reality it was all free. Their company is not making much from us but still he took the time out to help.

The software is pretty easy to use. Its just a matter of understanding what does what. Its like anything that is new. There is a learning curve at first. But after one event i now know what to do.

The best was customer support by [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. He answered our message at 8pm at night and walked me through small issues.

He fixed it all and made it amazing.

The donation part. We have a lot of users that want to go back in the ticket window and donate more. But they cannot really.

But our event is unique where its free.

Jenna P.
Branche: Fundraising

Play with a Pro LOVES TicketSpice

Bewertet am 7.1.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

When I went onto the TicketSpice site during my research phase, it asked if I wanted to set up a call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN]. I said yes and selected time. From that first amazing phone call with [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] to getting published - it has been a dream. I have been planning events for Non-Profits for 20 years and I have never worked with a more caring, responsive, and understanding Team. When I had a deadline to meet, [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN], helped me to add conditional formatting and to meet the vision in my head. I had very specific needs and no matter when, at what time, or what the question- [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was there to answer it and fix everything. TicketSpice for life!

User Friendly and intuitive setup. But the conditional formatting is where it's at!

That I didn't know about TicketSpice before

Dana S.
Branche: Essen & Trinken

Best Customer Service I Have EVER Had

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 2.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I am able to streamline the process for myself & my customer to register for my workshops. Additionally, I can see a snapshot or detailed version of all financials. Just does the job of organizing everything & tracking so I don't have to do it manually.

They have every feature I was seeking and even more I didn't know existed but have come in handy. The multiple additions & integrations that you can use save money from using over platforms or apps because Ticketspice is a one-stop in my opinion. I am not great with computers & technology & it has been SO simple to use. If I ever get confused, the customer service reps are so responsive & friendly. I even had one respond ones after hours!

I haven't came across a con yet. If I do, I will reach out!

Carrie R.
Branche: Religiöse Einrichtungen
Untern. Größe: 201-500 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Super easy to set up, use, and customize!

Bewertet am 6.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The communication was extremely helpful and made all the difference as we were choosing a ticket selling platform. They gave me everything I needed to present the info and options to my supervisor and my finance team. I felt very seen and understood in the entire process, and they were also not pushy which is a huge plus.

10/10 for TicketSpice!

I loved how easy it was to set up our ticket site. It took me through all the steps and let me preview as I went along. The customization is amazing! I don't feel as though we were boxed in to one look and feel. It feels like our own site, which is awesome.

It's easy to see our progress and how many people are purchasing tickets. The customer service is also top notch - they're very quick to reply.

Some of the intricate details can be a tad hard to find, but I can normally find them as I poke around. Since the customer service is so great I don't normally struggle for longer than just a few minutes.

LOVE TicketSpice!

Weitere für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 6.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our agency had a great experience and used it to track our major fundraising event of the year. We specifically enjoyed being able to add a donation button in case people could not attend the event, but still wanted to support us. It turned out to be very helpful for us!

It shows so much information about your buyers which gives us great feedback on the events we host. We have used it for one event so it was very cost effective and we will continue to use it even after our free trial ends. Links are able to be sent out and emailed so you get a larger response from attendees in a quick time frame! The customization makes it perfect to use for any event, you can even add your own theme or background (we used our company logo).

Nothing. It was perfect for our event! I would recommend it to anyone hosting an event (especially if they are on a budget).

Jo B.
Branche: Unterhaltung

Great new alternative

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 26.12.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love it. I'm a #ticketspice girl.

First of all, this service is more affordable then the big alternatives I've used in the past. You can get your money right away and the customer service is very personal and friendly.

Nothing. I liked it all baby! Great service.

Dustin M.

Outstanding!

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 11.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love TicketSpice! Our non-profit hosts a variety of event-based fundraisers from a traditional fundraising dinner, to silent auction, to crawfish boil, to sporting clay shoot - so flexibility is of extreme importance. Here are a few of the PROs for TicketSpice:
- Extreme customization (example: for our Shoot, we need not only a ticket purchased, but we need to know what gauge of shells, what type and size of shirt needed, etc. many custom pieces of information with each registrant).
- Simplicity to use
- Speed to create and publish
- Ease of integration into current website
- Retention of organizational identity/image
- Flexibility in coupon codes, etc.
- OUTSTANDING customer service!
- Great cost when integrated with GivingFuel (which is ALSO AWESOME)

I used EventBrite for several years, but it was clunky to use (old technology), it never looked like it belonged with our website or other materials, and it was expensive. I was so glad when TicketSpice became available with GivingFuel!

I honestly have not run into a CON with TicketSpice. It does everything I need... and probably has capability to do more, but I don't know what that could possibly be.

Danielle P.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Immensely better than Eventbrite!!

Bewertet am 29.11.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I signed up for TicketSpice for my conference website (www.LifeschoolingConference.com) after comparing a lot of different options. TicketSpice seemed to offer the most flexibility for the price and I also was really excited about the social networking options. I loved the idea of incentivizing my customers to share my event for an additional amount off their ticket! I was hesitant about the .99 fee TicketSpice charges per ticket, since the other option I was considering was a free Wordpress plugin, but it's still cheaper than Eventbrite and it has been well worth it! I just added a $1 fee per ticket, so in the end, I'm not really paying anything extra besides credit card processing fees.

The flexibility of the program has been amazing! Unlike Eventbrite, I am able to set up my basic tickets, but then I can add what they call "actions" to create variables for each ticket. In other words, I have two basic tickets for my conference: Single and Family. But we also have a fair on Saturday after the conference. It is free for attendees, but others can also sign up just to come to the fair portion. I added actions so that when someone selects the Single or Family Ticket, they see the fair ticket with a $0 price, as well as an additional Speaker Luncheon ticket option. But if they select the $15 fair option at the beginning, then the single and family tickets disappear and the Speaker Luncheon option also remains hidden. Not possible with Eventbrite!

Also, I have set up early bird, regular, and late tickets. With Eventbrite, I had to do each ticket for each length of time separately. It was confusing and time-consuming! With TicketSpice, I just created an action for each ticket. The coupon codes are also nice because I can add actions so that they can only be used in certain instances. For example, I had a Cyber Monday sale, so I added an action that the coupon could only be used on the specific date of November 28th. Worked perfectly!

Finally, the customer service has been outstanding! I worked a lot during Thanksgiving week, but my questions through chat were always answered in a timely manner, even on Sunday...pretty important since one of my actions would have resulted in giving away all my tickets for free instead of only the first three sold! Ryan was so helpful and encouraging and even sent a video showing how to do what I needed to do. Can't say enough good things about TicketSpice!! Happy enough to take the time to write this long review! :)

Cori D.
Branche: Wein und Spirituosen

Do more, Make more, Keep More

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 11.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our overall experience with Webconnex and their Ticketspice platform has been excellent. They have created a great product and backed with a great team to assist you in any way they can is a win, win for us as an organization that really needed to optimize our time and organize the way we did business.

Ease of use and integration with our company was number 1 for us. We have grown up right along side of TicketSpice and it has only gotten better. The initial implementation was easy, successful and all due to their excellent support team. Their analytics is an important aspect of the software to us as well as flexibility to customize.

There are always room for improvement and before you can even ask for it the team at Webconnex will most likely have thought of it and already working on it. They are always open to suggestions!

Mike A.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Now the best ticketing software period

Bewertet am 16.12.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

After coming from Eventbrite, and testing out MANY ticketing systems for our many events, I have found the NEW 4.0 version of Ticketspice to be the best and in a class by itself.

Why?
1. The clean and modern look.. On MOBILE and on web - Looks great... Have yous een an Eventbrite's STRIPPED OUT mobile version? It looks like a contract of text! All the graphics are gone.

2. The crazy flexibility of the builder in Ticketspice. You can basically customize it to look CLEAN AND SHARP... Streamlined.. ONE PAGE ticket checkout... Move things around, add all different elements.... It's easy and interactive and looks GREAT and modern and clean... but without sacrificing features.

3. The responsive customer support... they'lll live chat with you any time to fix issues and open to suggestions.. They are the best. Ever try dealing with a person at Eventbrite. Good luck with that.

4. They add new features. Eventbrite is notorious for putting in their blog 'we are adding apple pay' or something like that then saying it won't be for months and never happen. These people are proactive. They probably have a smaller team and can move quicker. Eventbrite being cannot make changes quickly or at all... they promise things that never come.

5. The action commands. Nothing on ANY other ticketing system comes close. You can literally incentive in a major way by having sections appear based on criteria. Want to ovver a free t shirt when someone buys 10 tickets.. you CAN. Want to only show a ticket type for an age group when they put their age in. You CAN. Want to sell merch on the site... ANY amount (not 5 items like Eventbrite) You CAN. Want to have different instructions appear for different ticket types... you CAN. Want to have a 2 for one sale when someone buys multiples of 2 tickets.. you CAN.... You can do SO MUCH to incentive and create a ticket buying experience that is fn and gives people reasons to buy things. And is SMART without cluttering up the page.

6. The checkout process on one page is simple - easy for anyone.

7. Want to get paid.. WITHOUT WAITING?? They clear through STRIPE, WEPAY and other services that deposit NIGHTLY... NO WAITING for WEEKS to get YOUR money (like with Eventbrite). Oh.. YOU can set the fees.. any fee you like ... you aren't locked in.. like with Eventbrite. And they just charge 99 cents a ticket.

Branche: Forschung
Untern. Größe: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Solid ticketing platform with low fees

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 13.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have used many ticketing solutions and found TicketSpice to possess all of the features we have needed from the more expensive solutions at a fraction of the price. Excellent product.

It would be great to have a rolling window of date availability for ongoing events. Otherwise, the software works great.

Kelly G.
Branche: Kunst & Handwerk
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Best decision we ever made!!

Weitere für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 18.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

The biggest benefit was the tickets were sent with every order, I did not have to worry about processing payments or tickets. If someone lost their email, I was able to go in and resend the ticket with no issue. Once a ticket was scanned, if someone tried to do it twice the app would turn red, so I didnt have to worry about duplicates. Just an overall great experience.

Absolutely love how easy the service is to use and how quickly we receive a response to any questions with detailed answers / instructions. The App is so easy to use for ticket scanning, it made our event flow so seamlessly. We will continue to use TicketSpice from now on.

Nothing, loved the whole experience. I do recommend watching tutorials to help configure certain things, but customer service was very responsive so it was not an issue at all.

Shannon C.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Stellar product, stellar support!!!

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 24.8.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have used TicketSpice on events for about a year. When I first signed up, they had not yet launched the 4.0 platform, so all the TicketSpice pages for my first round of events were developed on the 3.0 platform. It was so easy to put together a snazzy event page, with a ton of customizable options. At the time, the only thing I was really missing was logic... And I found out at my event that the ticket scanning app was a huge battery drain! And then 4.0 rolled out... And also a new app that allows you to turn off the scanner without killing the app. Those were my biggest hurdles last fall, and they have been addressed.

Regarding the team, EVERY contact I have had with them has been a stellar experience. They are friendly, engaging, funny, and oh, so smart... They have always been able to answer my questions and fix what I broke... :) Just this evening, I was working on an event page and had a question about setting up some logic to calculate a discount based on ticket quantities purchased, but it was almost midnight (Texas time). I decided to leave a message and wait for them to get back to me when they opened in the morning... But no... Eric responded within a minute or so, and not only did he answer my question, he wrote the logic for me, and then he took the time to make changes to the design of two of my pages so that my graphics looked better and worked better on a mobile platform. In all, he spent about an hour helping me tonight.

Flexibility, ease of use, packed with features, low cost, turnkey solution... To put it succinctly, I like EVERYTHING about this software.

Ummm.... <*crickets*>...

Rick S.

TicketSpice is amazing

Weitere für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 17.3.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

One year, we decided to use another ticker service and it was a disaster. Never again!

Anything that I would want to produce online tickets has been implemented by TicketSpice. The thought and care is outstanding! Anytime I need assistance, support is ready to help. I have peace of mind as our events are about to happen to know that I will have an up-to-date back end data available as well have the ability to communicate with users who have an issue!

Personally, NOTHING. As I stated earlier, the team at TicketSpice continue to improve this product.

Stephen W.
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Not only an affordable service but a dream to work with

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 23.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Everything about Ticketspice has been great. The website configuration was absurdly easy. Configuring the auto deposit was easy. And the check in software was absurdly easy to use. The few times I did have questions the customer support answered the questions pretty fast as well.

My only complaint about Ticketspice is that they do not support Android. Once they have an Android app I do not know what they will be able to do to improve their service.

Diana M.
Untern. Größe: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Thank you, TicketSpice!

Bewertet am 5.7.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We used TicketSpice for our largest fundraiser of the year; a unique Orange is the New Black-themed premiere party and musical performance. Learning how to use the app, tailoring it to our needs, getting near-constant and friendly assistance from the TicketSpice team, and utilizing the app during and after our event was all simple, exciting, and worry-free.

The customer service was prompt, friendly, and patient. The app was flawless on the night of our event. The cost is very low without sacrificing quality. The app was flexible enough to meet nearly every need we had from start to finish.

The only real con for us was some limitations with reporting. It would have also been nice to do a test run of the app in action (scanning tickets, etc) with a test ticket - versus having to use real tickets for testing our phones, etc.

Branche: Darstellende Künste

No ticketed events without TicketSpice

Bewertet am 17.9.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

As a start up, we needed to ticket events in a cost effective manner, that still made us look professional with a platform that is user friendly for nonprogrammer types. Ticket Spice was the perfect answer for us. As long as I'm at the helm of our production company, I will never use another platform to ticket source our events.

The ease of putting together ticketing for a simple event to the most complicated, professional looking results, and helpful, timely customer service.

The only con I can think of is online customer service is offline on the weekends/Sundays. Sometimes that's when I'm working on the platform. But their online resources to find your own answers is really helpful sometimes negating the need to speak with someone directly!

Peter D.
Branche: Kunst & Handwerk

Good find!

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 9.8.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Everything was great. Customer service stayed up to date on the process of project and being on hands with helping when needed.

I like the fact that it's free to use but charges per ticket, which isn't a lot at all.

I didn't like that I had to set everything up and EVERYTHING wasn't automated...but that's just the millennial in me talking. It would be a cool feature to speak or scan everything you wanted and it automatically created the tickets for you.

Victoria W.
Branche: Eventservice
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

Works wonderful for my events & the customer service team is hands down AMAZING!

Bewertet am 4.2.2020
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I was very hesitant on using any type of event software, so I did a ton of trial and error with other free-trial software options and did my fair share of research prior to committing to purchasing anything. The customer service team has been awesome - all of the representatives are extremely kind, helpful and are all very knowledgeable on anything I have questions on!

User friendly; fool-proof; inexpensive; customer service is A+!

Nothing now - confusing at first getting to understand setup but overall its amazing and super easy to use!

Todd C.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Great Product and Value

Bewertet am 21.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

I'm very happy and currently using this product!

The system has great features & functionality. The costs are very reasonable as well. We have access to reserved seating we can use if needed.

I really only have one issue that seems to have a limitation. The embedding feature Does not work super well on the website. It looks good and functions but it has limited customization. I've had this issue with every ticketing system I've used though.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 9.0/10

Elaine M.
Branche: Kino & Film
Übersetzen auf: Deutsch

best ticketing app around!

Bewertet am 12.5.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This is the 11th year of my event and I've used a wide range of ticketing software over the years. From eventbrite - to my own custom ticketing system I coded for Wordpress. I've tried quite a few ticketing options, and Ticketspice has been by far my best experience. It's easy to customize, and offers just about all the features I need! Whether I want to add on to an original order and automatically charging the customers credit card, update my ticket landing page, export reports or check-in with the Ticketspice app - it's been a delight. And... customer service is very responsive!