IndustrySafe Bewertungen

Web-based safety management software

4.7/5 (12 Bewertungen)
Mit Google übersetzen

We are very impressed with the software, the costs and with the support we have received

Bewertet am 17.12.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We are going live with the Observation and Home modules on January 4th 2016 and have a plan scheduled to implement the JSA, Incidents, Hazards, Inspections, Training, & Corrective Action modules by the end of the third quarter 2016. We initially purchased IndustrySafe in the fall of 2014 but with management and process changes we have made multiple changes in how we will use IndustrySafe. Through this the IndustrySafe team has been incredibly patient and supportive of these changes. We are excited about the product and certain this software will help drive us to our Safety Mission of Zero Incidents!
Josh has been an incredible resource for us in making sure we are using the modules to the fullest and using them in the most productive way for OPPD. Josh's response and the response of his team couldn't be better. I have had to work with other support teams with other vendors in the past and they do not come close to the support we get from IndustrySafe.
My only con, and I am not sure I would call it a con, would be with reporting. I like that we can get just about everything we need out of the log reports but I am not particularly fond of the format and the fact that it is a bit complicated to get summary reports. I am currently working with trying to get some reporting out of our Management Observation checklist but I think because it is built on the alternate form I get no results from the canned reports. I think this is something we can work through but it will take some time to get the reports built. We also have the option of exporting the data to our data warehouse where we can build Cognos reports.
Thank you so much for all of your support. We look forward to a long relationship with you all!

Mit Google übersetzen

Centralized safety management software. One place for everything safety.

Monatlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 28.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

This gave us a professional safety management system which combined numerous documents, systems, and other legacy methods into one standardized operating system. A truly useful tool.

Prior to having this software, our safety system was a confluence of excel sheets, word documents, and various files strewn across the company network. It was somewhat organized, somewhat chaotic. We used one system for recording observations, word documents and paper for recording training, and we didn't really have any form of "safety dashboard." This software gives us a platform to manage all of that in one place. observations, incidents, near miss data, training records, ect etc etc... It's all in one place and can be accessed at any time. Reporting becomes professional and concise. It'a a great tool and a must have for professional safety management.

The only con is that we didn't have it earlier. We went for years managing paper and disorder. The system itself does what it's designed to do.

Mit Google übersetzen

Nice to have 1 software for all safety tracking and initiatives within the company

Täglich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 9.3.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Detailed, centralized incidents tracking, claims management solutions, more collaboration with colleagues and safety officials creating a safer workplace

What I liked most was the dashboard showing you everything you need to know being tracked safety wise within your organization, the incidents tracking and claims monitoring portions of the software were particularly impressive.

A bit cumbersome at times in terms of implementation and customization of the platform. A natural learning curve getting everyone up to speed on the software and utilizing it on a day in day out basis

7.0/10

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 28.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

A comprehensive and cost-effective software for businesses to track, manage, and comply with health and safety requirements.

If a module is not used then the price paid has no value such as the hazards module. If our business has a hazard reported we immediately go to the corrective action.

Wöchentlich für Mehr als 1 Jahr genutzt
Bewertet am 16.8.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: SoftwareAdvice

The IndustrySafe’s Claims module businesses can create different types of claims including worker’s compensation, property damage, and auto claims and link them to one report.

The price can get high the higher the number of users but the base plan includes about 8 different sections.

Mit Google übersetzen

This software has significantly enhanced our safety management systems.

Bewertet am 11.4.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

+East of use, including set-up, accessing information, reports, and making changes.
+Dashboard is excellent.
+ Incident reporting and tracking module is excellent.
+Training module is good and we will be conducting an additional review of the module to ensure we are using all functionality.
+Corrective actions and inspection modules are very good minus a few suggestions submitted during the verbal review.
- Hazards module is not used and for our purposes, does not provide any value. If hazards are reported in our organization, we immediately step to corrective action.

Roche Indy

Bewertet am 6.3.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have been thrilled with IndustrySafe. Mike Dowhy has been exceptional in his support. With his help, we have been able to customize the product to meet multiple business needs. It is amazingly user friendly and easy to modify ourselves. Our business areas are happy with the reports we are now able to generate and the trending we can now do. It is an exceptional value for the costs. We are looking to add modules in the future to track and trend more data.

Review of Industry Safe - meets our requirements

Bewertet am 25.4.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Used primarily to record safety related incidents, notify relevant personnel of those incidents and track the implementation and close out of corrective actions. Only issue we have regularly is that incidents haven't closed out fully when we think they have. We regularly get messages to state "You have 34 corrective actions open" and we don't seem to be able to find hem or close them out.

wonderful

Monatlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 15.9.2017
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

it help me in my reporting, my investigations and when training is due

Easy to work with, the support team is great, reasonably priced, has lots of features i use and that is helpful to me. Now I can download my Osha information and send to them. Customer rep is great never seems to get aggravated with me. This is a great software for our safety program.

Excellent Product!

Bewertet am 21.3.2016
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Our company has been using Industry Safe for about 8 years now and it is a wonderful product. Easy to use! Tracking and reports are a breeze. The software is well-maintained and continuously updated. Customer service is excellent; staff is very knowledgeable and responds quickly.

Mit Google übersetzen

I have no issues with this software. It is wonderful.

Bewertet am 11.12.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Sometimes it seems there is actually too many ways to go. But once your team discusses and shows me, it is very easy.

Consulting work