Christopher H.
Untern. Größe: Selbstständig
Mit Google übersetzen

Finally, an easy to use Gantt chart system.

Bewertet am 24.10.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I have used Teamweek to help myself keep on track and on target with my projects.

I have always known about myself that I need a Gantt style chart and linear-style calendar in order to keep myself on top of my various projects. I had tried so many other options and felt like it was hopeless. Then I somehow found Teamweek and was so impressed with the ease of use, the simplicity, and the clarity.

My only complaint would be that there is a bit of a learning curve for how YOU might want to use it. For example, just figuring out the best use of the different options and how they may relate to your projects.

Linda R.
Mit Google übersetzen

Easy, simple, and beautiful tool for project management

Bewertet am 4.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has allowed myself and our team to become more efficient by knowing who's doing what, which deadlines are shared across global offices, and to view 'at a glance' someone's work load and specific projects to collaborate.

It's incredibly intuitive and easy to use. Mouse interaction for dragging and duplicating tasks makes this feel like a high quality, well developed tool. The design is beautiful and is easy on the eyes as well, specially after this year's latest update.

It doesn't allow full customization beyond colors for projects/tasks, or to see progress "at a glance"/without needing to click on a task.

Jack R.
Branche: Architektur & Planung
Mit Google übersetzen

Project Management for a creative industry

Bewertet am 17.9.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Great, we have only been using Teamweek for a few days and its already improving our work flow and it so easy to get everyone up and running with it.

Think you have a great lead on the creatives market like ours, architects, as we need something visual to plan out work but simple and easily flexible to however we may plan our work flow. A lot of the other sites I checked out are very well built but also very focused on particular business model. Creative businesses like ours tend to float about somewhere around it all and we don't so much need a business strategy planner but we do need something fluid to let our individual and quite unique projects to grow in an understandable way.

There are a few areas of the software and mobile apps that need polishing and a few extra simple features that need adding but I am more than happy to act as a product tester.

Clyde Q.
Branche: Unterhaltung
Mit Google übersetzen

Needs work but is excellent.

Bewertet am 18.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: GetApp

Positive. Good for generic task and planner planning (not for fullscale proj planning tho with dependencies etc, but thats not what I wanted). Needs better project integration (I don't understand it and trying to split up projects resulted in data loss, so just made all different projects parts of one big project.. Tasks (bizarrely called Icebox) is a bit of a chore. No one uses tasks by hours and minutes (has the dev ever done any PM?), so drop that in favour of making it really easy to set a number of days without having to chose dates. That said, tasks v useful, and drag and drop between folders etc excellent (provided you use with care).

SIMPLE TO USE! GREAT VIEW OPTIONS (3 months etc) -- Drag and Drop, easy edit of task positions and length, easy & flexi coloring, nice banding (called "segments"), easy note adding. Easily shared with colleagues (don't bother adding them as extra users tho [see Cons], just share the link).

No Data Export that I can find (which in itself is a concern -- help has broken links and seems chaotic), often does odd things and loses edits (minor so far, but this is why data export / import is vital). Poor Android version, but this prob a work in progress. Rollback also needed. The URL needs to be more consistent (at moment, it changes as you change project or view etc, leaving you wondering what your true URL is leaving one wondering where data will be next time. Tried to turn off daily report but still pesters me, so don't add your colleagues as separate email users or you might get some cross colleagues).

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Kelly H.
Branche: Hochschulbildung
Mit Google übersetzen

Intuitive design, great value, and terrific customer support

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 3.7.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

We have implemented Teamweek to keep track of the many projects we take on. The format is easy for all to use and it's great to see everyone on one page. Beautiful interface, intuitive design, and ease of navigation make Teamweek the best project management application we've worked with!

Teamweek provides an intuitive interface that we find very helpful when viewing multiple projects for a 3-month period. Color-coding and project details are very handy when we have multiple people working on a similar project. The customer service is fast and truly helpful. You get a real live person! We LOVE Teamweek!

The only con is I wish you could see an entire year for a team that has 5 or less employees, but that's it!

Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Great functionality - good pricing

Bewertet am 8.11.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It has been very easy to setup our new project and start adding various activities and assigning timelines and people. I would recommend this to any team starting a project.

The visual representation of team availability in combination with the ability to attach various kinds of information to tasks. Also, the collaboration potential by being able to share information with third parties.

I have not singled out a negative aspect of the software yet besides the fact that the gantt view becomes too crowded with too many tasks and many people in the team. Maybe it should have more view types.

Brent C.
Branche: Fluggesellschaften/Luftfahrt
Untern. Größe: 10.001+ Mitarbeiter

My Team

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Many people going in many different directions, doing many different things. This was the easiest way to stay on top of who is doing what/where.

How easy it is to quickly review where each team member is, with a high level view of what they are working on.

There are times when I will click, my view will change form seeing the team to seeing a single individual and I've not figured out how to easily get back to seeing the team view.

Shahera O.
Branche: Informationstechnologie & -dienste

Intuitive and functional

Bewertet am 19.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Being new to project planning /management I was a little overwhelmed with all the options out there. Teamweek provides a simple and functional solution to newbies such as myself. I cannot recommend it enough as a project management tool

- Easy to figure out
- View and manage plans at a glance
- Easily change and shift tasks - drag and drop functionality is spot on
- Customizable for OCD categorization freaks (me)
- Icebox - great option for long term planning

- To Do list (Just an idea but if this can work with Google Keep I would worship at the altar of Teamweek)
- High contrast mode - not sure that the designs and backgrounds make sense unless they are customizable to provide a further level of categorization
- Daily emails - this hasn't been such a useful functionality for me

Branche: Lebensmittelproduktion
Mit Google übersetzen

Better than other calendar software

Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt
Bewertet am 3.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It allows you to share your calendar with others you work with, allowing you to easily schedule times for meetings or other activities. Definitely beneficial to have everyone's calendars as an entrepeneur when you're not using a business-provided software such as Outlook.

Very intuitive software which is something that is important to me. Just decided recently to check this out when I saw it advertised and it's a very nice software and very easy to use. Essentially just a calendar app that allows you to share with other people.

There is nothing to dislike about this software, in my opinion. Very user friendly and no nuances.

Isabella C.
Branche: Marketing & Werbung

Handy weekly planning

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's easy to understand what me and my colleagues are supposed to do during a working week.

Easy to use and clear schedule for weekly planning

There is nothing I do not like about Teamweek

Chris D.
Mit Google übersetzen

Super visual team planning tool

Bewertet am 30.11.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love that you can see what all the team has on their plates with all of their clients/projects. Most project management tools don’t have that.

I love it just from a team tool that doesn’t take too much time to use. The account people want to have more places to track the details of the projects

Stacey R.

Love Teamweek

Bewertet am 8.6.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Very positive experience using Teamweek.

I love Teamweek! It is a great project management tool. I love having an easy overview of all my current projects and their due dates.

I wish the time wasn’t in military time. That’s my only complaint.

Alan R.
Mit Google übersetzen

Good software, can be frustrating.

Täglich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt
Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I love that you can see the whole team's tasks and change them on the go. It's easy to plan a project until the last deadline and see the process of the ongoing project.

It can be slow sometimes and some of the functions could be improved. It sometimes freezes and sometimes when you scroll, the loading of the previous weeks takes quite a bit of time. Also I liked the old task view more, since it was easier to modify and it didn't take up the whole screen.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 7.0/10

Nicolae S.
Branche: Medienproduktion

Teamweek - The best online planning software

Bewertet am 27.8.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Planning projects and getting a quick overview of the work in the pipeline.

Quick visual overview of the projects and who is responsible for the tasks. Simple to learn and use.

Should allow to paste a screenshot in the tasks.

Mit Google übersetzen

Best for technology development teams

Bewertet am 2.5.2018

None

We are able to see what our team members are working on for the day (Like a timesheet) and are able to plan what to pursue next.

It does not integrate to other software such as Google Suite or Slack, you cannot upload images into individual tasks and you cannot interact with your team members on the platform.

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 6.0/10

Nemanja M.
Mit Google übersetzen

Really good tool to organize your time

Bewertet am 15.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Really good tool to organize your time. You can sprit tickets in hours and have everything planned in minute.

Laura T.

Fast Customer Service and Wonderfully Sleek Project Management Tool

Bewertet am 31.8.2015
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

It's really easy to use and it looks beautiful. It has 1 week, 1 month and 3 months view, so everyone can switch to either long- or short term planning. Teamweek is integrated with Basecam and Trello as well, and that's really important to us.

They are still relatively new and could use some features. But they are developing fast and the customer support seems to really listen when we have given them feedback and feature requests.

Anusuya B.
Branche: Biotechnologie
Mit Google übersetzen

Very useful task management software

Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Planning my day to day task list and see what my colleagues are upto

User friendly, simple interface and it is very easy to collaborate with team members! It is amazing' will definately recommend to others

Could have cute illustrations .

Peter R.
Branche: Computer-Software

Easy and simple

Bewertet am 6.4.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Clean and simple UI and ease of use - it's so easy to get a quick overview of current team capacities.

It's a bit hard to integrate with existing workflow and the pricing is a bit steep for companies with more employees.

Branche: Unternehmensberatung
Untern. Größe: 1.001-5.000 Mitarbeiter

Nice and easy

Bewertet am 10.5.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Attractive interface for gantt presentations

Pricing is too high and free version too "poor"

Ivan V.

Good Project Management Tool that could use a bit more functionalities

Wöchentlich für 1-5 Monate genutzt
Bewertet am 15.2.2018
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

Everyone can switch to either long or short term planning. Also it has integration with Basecam and Trello, which is nice.

I didn't like it's lack of advanced functionalities and it's not really suited for managing bigger projects.

Branche: Internet

Simple planning tool

Bewertet am 15.2.2019
Quelle der Bewertung: Capterra

I think teamweek is ok for very simple planning, anything that requires dependencies etc is probably not suitable for teamweek.

Teamweek is very easy to set up and get started.

NO ability to link tasks and create dependancies

Weiterempfehlungsquote: 4.0/10