Vtiger CRM

Komplettes CRM für kleine Unternehmen.

Sortieren nach

AnnA
  • Branche: Marketing & Werbung
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

A very adoptable CRM

Bewertet am 24.3.2016

Depending on your needs the Vtiger CRM might be the best CRM for you. I needed a CRM where I would be able to change fields, add fields, create my own templates for printing, add functions and checklists for my daily work. I also had one specific demand - I wanted one CRM but for 3 companies. I'm an entrepreneur so at present I'm involved in 3 companies and closely working with other entrepreneurs and we share customers. But we want to send quotes, sell orders and other information from different companies to each customer but have alla customers in one CRM. Vtiger solved this.

Very adoptable. Depending on which version you choose you will have different modules and the possibility to add modules of your own or deactivate modules you don't need. All records from the different modules can be printed out and you can change the templates.

Vtiger is complex and can be adopted to all your needs but then you need someone within the organisation that would love to get into the system and make the changes. The vtiger support are great to.

I have been able to create a CRM that works for me, all my companies and partners and help us give create customer service and of course keep up with leads, projects, email campaigns and todos.

Well Vtiger might not be the CRM for companies that only need to have a simple register of clients companies and leads. Since there are so many great modules you really have to set a aside time to get to know the system so if you don't have time or only need a few limited functions you maybe should not choose vtiger.

Jeff

Vtiger review

Bewertet am 15.10.2019

daily customer contacts and follow up, opportunities, quotes and invoicing

Cost ease of use and functionality...easy to set up and use and it cost about 10% of what we were using

there really isn't anything we don't like about it

Robert
  • Unternehmensgröße: 201-500 Mitarbeiter

V tiger sales director U.K.

Bewertet am 19.4.2019

We used an in house crm tool previously and using v tiger we have been able to transform the way we manage mql’s through to sql’s That are taken by inside sales and nurtured as leads all the way to opportunities forecasted. We are then able to create win and loss reports to understand why we are losing and winning business.

Overall a simple and decent tool which has improved the way we do things. If we could get a bit more sophistication around trends of data and Fix the simple bug around adding totals correctly plus the quarters thing mentioned prior we are into a winner !

It is easy to record and look up records for my team. The fields have been configured to capture all of the pertinent information I need.

It is easy to use and quite intuitive , I actually enjoy using it

Our quarter 1 is September and we have to work with this as q3 in v tiger as it cannot be amended.

Sometimes the total amount of the deal does not equal the total amount from the forecast summary screen , v tiger are aware of this as a bug.

It would be nice to have some trending data so I can review how my pipeline, upside , probable and commit goes up and down during a given quarter. This way I can say salesperson x had $100k in probable In month 1 yet $0 in month 3. This is because $50k moves to commit however you lost the other $50k

THe outlook integration doesn’t seem to work

Nathan
  • Branche: Finanzdienstleistungen

Incredibly comprehensive & adaptable

Bewertet am 25.10.2019

Exceptionally positive. We've moved from a different system which was great, but didn't do everything we need.

It covers all of our business needs. It's easy to adapt the system to your exact process and the reporting functionality is comprehensive, allowing you a full overview of all aspects you require.

It comes with a small learning curve. But their support helps you understand it quickly.

Richie

vTiger for B2B sales

Bewertet am 12.8.2016

We use vTiger in our manufacturing B2B company. We have two offices (Australia/USA) and local and remote workers. vTiger gives all of us access to the information we need at anytime, even when we don't have an internet connection (thanks to the iPhone/iPad app).
The web interface is generally very easy to use and the speed is quite good, even on a slow connection.
There is a heap of features we don't need or use, and a couple of areas where it would nice to get new features that meet our needs, but given the price we can live with these.

Cloud based, access from anywhere.
Central database with all the details we need for dealing with Companies, Contacts, mailouts, tech support and training.
Powerful automation options (eg. automatically send out a follow up e-mail one week after sending a quotation).
Easy to learn.
Great Tech support. Always get an answer to an email within the same day, and usually within 1-2 hours. They will go the extra mile to help you sort out an issue. We recently wanted some customisation of a PDF template for our quotes and they spent many hours sorting through what we wanted and did the changes for us.
You get a lot more than you pay for. Don't let the low price (compared to most other hosted CRM packages) fool you, vTiger does 90% of what the others do, for far less money.

The search could be better. It always finds what you are looking for, but the order the results appear is strange. If you search for a person called "Smith" it might show Mr Jones first (who happens to live in Smith St), then show Mr Smith next. This means that sometimes you have to manually search through the 30-40 items listed to find the one you want.

Nicole
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe

Looked better than it Functioned

Bewertet am 5.12.2019

Overall poor experience. Maybe if I have not used better CRM software prior to giving this a go, I would feel a different way. They added a lot of things to make the program pretty, but the meat and potatoes was just not there.

For beginners that only need to log in basic information, manage a few accounts and products this CRM software will work just fine. It is affordable to boot.

It does come with some great hookups to other apps and software, and the app is useful.

After use. i realize that this software may be better for wholesale product management and general sales, rather than outbound sales.

Because I am managing over 200+ accounts (more like 1,000+) this software didn't cut it for me. It did not readily provide the functions that I needed, nor did I ever receive adequate help when it came to building out my workflows. I found myself going down rabbit holes searching for ways to make the workflows work, only to find that the last step was non-existent.

It was stressful and took away a lot of time that I should have spent closing sales.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Vtiger CRM

It was a more affordable option that we tested out.
Tim
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11-50 Mitarbeiter

An affordable yet capable CRM for businesses of all kinds

Bewertet am 30.6.2022

I beleive vtiger was the reason we were really able to be comfortable in sales automation,

When starting out, Vtiger pretty much covered all the sales automation needs we had using the existing modules and very little custom work was required which is what you need as you get to know a piece of software.

The deployment process had quirks and had to redo it a couple of times, not difficult, just has to be done a certain way.

Salesforce Essentials

Warum Vtiger CRM gewählt wurde

Cost was phenomenal

Zuvor genutzte Software

NetSuite

Ease of getting started
Arturo
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Good platform to follow up comercial activities

Bewertet am 25.9.2020

I have been using VTiger in its community edition for about 3-4 years. It is a good software to keep track with the commercial activities. It helps me manage my leads, customers, and activities all in one place. I think that it could be more intuitive and more straight forward regarding the notifications and the activities done or to do with my leads/customers

What I like the most about Vtiger is that I can manage my business activities in one place specially the ones involved in sales & marketing.
VTiger has evolved in the last years, bringing a better user experience, and making it more intuitive.
VTiger has helped our sales team to have all the quotes and proposal documents updated and centralized.
I like the way that you can collaborate with all the sales team, sharing contacts information, and always knowing the status of the opportunities.

Although VTiger has evolved a lot in the last years, the follow up activities could be more intuitive. It would be great that the notifications and reminders always appeared on screen until they have been completed.

Hemant
  • Branche: Fotografie

Good to manage Client's queries and Sales

Bewertet am 19.4.2019

The customized dashboard is really good to keep track of every thing. Love the report generation tools, where I can pull the team's record and their performance easily. Scheduled email is what I liked the most in the software, I can send the email at the convenience of the customer. Overall a very good tool for keeping track, getting notification of the tasks, and this really helps team to grow.

There is a lack in the system between 11:30 pm IST to 12:00 pm IST. It doesn't support grammerly well.

Rachel
  • Branche: Gastgewerbe
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

VTiger crm has everything it takes for successful sales

Bewertet am 9.5.2022

It is a quite complete software for the whole sales line of the company, because it includes not only the crm for the management of projects and tasks, but we can from there better understand our customers and create marketing campaigns, which allow us to increase our sales. VTiger is ideal for companies that need to have everything at hand, a software that covers all stages of the project. Start-up companies will find in this software the tools they need to efficiently organize their sales and projects, achieving an increase in their performance.

You can monitor all sales processes and projects in one program and that makes it the best. I love that it is cloud based, which doesn't crash computers. Its ticketing system is very stable and efficient. It has great marketing management, which makes it easy for us to do mailings.

It does not have the option to drag and drop tasks to place them in another space of the project. It is frustrating how many clicks you have to make to start a specific function. The software is very complete, for that reason it has too many functions and tools that tend to confuse the learning process.

Ioana
  • Branche: Sicherheit & Untersuchungen

best there is

Bewertet am 19.4.2019

So far all's good, going for better!

the best part is the accessibility: beyond the fact that you can connect via any web browser, there's the mobile app ( with offline option and other awesome features ) and the Gmail addon which is superb; i mean with just 2 3 clicks you create the opportunity and link the conversation directly from your inbox ( genius!)
overall the accessibility and overview of the data is really really good.

the other great feature present in almost every part is the flexibility with which you can create the reports, the templates, the way you store the documents, etc.

i'm not sure about the other CRM solutions out there, but so far VTiger CRM proved to be a great adaptable solution, which ( at least on the sales representative side of our business) has brought us much improvement especially on the time : no more need to dedicate hours to update the system at least a few hours each week, it can be done instantly and in a few clicks you can even track the doubles and merge the data, but also the reaction time - easy to prepare the quote and send it directly to the customer/partner.

the only downside i can think of is the slow chat - internal communication tool seems to be "on standby" or still under development, but it exists .

David
  • Branche: Onlinemedien

VTiger CRM

Bewertet am 9.10.2019

We are using VTiger to manage our sales pipeline, set targets and track our ability to meet targets based on our weighted pipeline.

This product contains all of the vital CRM features, and is still easier to use than most other CRMs. Possibly the best part of the system, however, is the ability to export and import most information easily.

Automating the export of data is difficult and painful, and the API is extremely limiting in both functionality and usage limits. The cloud version of the software suffers for this reason, as well as the inability to edit some records due to a lack of access to the backend.

Salesforce Sales Cloud

Price, ease of use.
Eduardo
  • Branche: Unternehmensberatung
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

vTiger, a CRM company that tries harder

Bewertet am 28.11.2017

VERY IMPORTANT!!! and I asked for it many times, especially for small companies, is mandatory to be able to sign with different names (and different signatures) in each of the different mailboxes that we are able to have. For instance: I'm the CEO but sometimes I have to reply an email as if I were the woman at support@mycompany.com (the solution that suggested me is to change my name and last name in the preferences, this is not a way to solve this problem). I'm sure that many small companies have the same problem. I have at least 4 different domains and almost 10 mailboxes in my account.
THIS MATTER IS EXTREMELLY IMPORTANT!!!
Best regards, Eduardo

Compare with other CRM option is a great value for money (especially for a small company like ours).
You work very hard and steadily to improve your product (we witnessed it over the years)
The support is great.

Email campaigns need to be improved (for ex.: is very complex to resend an email campaign to those who unopened it. I would like to operate on the list of people in the email campaign reports as the list of emails that bounced or clicked without having to open one by one each contact)
A better way to order the email templates and the email campaigns.

Ulan
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Easy, smart and time saving

Bewertet am 19.4.2019

My general experience has been good. As a on the road accounts manager, I needed something that could work with me on the road, cutting out late night pipeline updates. It removed the way our company reported; We usually had separate excel sheets and paper trails to update management on pipeline and sales, this removed late night spreadsheet updates and calculations and I can spend more time with the family.

I am a Channel Manager or accounts manager, with that being said, my job requires me to be on the road, seeing customers, following up on opportunities and just Managing general pipeline sales. I really do appreciate the Vtiger Mobile application. I can easily update my opportunities - "on the go". It is easy to use: Easy to track and update my opportunities with the simple user interface. It makes my life much easier

As we are based in South Africa Our connectivity and more specifically international connectivity is slow. Sometimes the loading of any function in the browser takes very long. Sometimes longer than others.

Juerg
  • Branche: Freizeit, Reisen & Tourismus

Price versus functions

Bewertet am 23.4.2019

We organize everything with vtiger. From the customer inquiry to the offers, order and invoice. We also organize the entire purchase of goods via vtiger. Finally we do the financial accounting in a different solution.

vtiger is the best choice for a small to medium-sized company. The range of functions and possibilities is enormous. The system can also be easily adapted by less experienced people and integrated into existing business processes. The workflow function is extensive and gives a considerable additional benefit in the daily work.

vtiger has weaknesses when it comes to designing communication by normal mail. Templates can be created for all order documents, but when it comes to a simple letter, the processing is very cumbersome. In itself, vtiger is not suitable for normal mail.

Joe
  • Branche: Automotive
  • Unternehmensgröße: 501-1.000 Mitarbeiter

No worries i track everything

Bewertet am 19.4.2019

I have now brought Vtiger multiple companies to better help there IT staff keep track of there processes. Weather it's Operational tasks, Projects, or Inventory. Vtiger blows similar systems like spice-works out of the water and i'm looking forward to use it for years to come.

Everything has the ability to be customized and you don't need to be a rocket scientist to figure it out. I spent a week on this system and had it scanning emails, making cases, and notifying staff and users. Once you have a valid ticketing system you wonder how you lived with out it. KEY WORD " Accountability"

What everyone else wants. Cheaper prices, more features, ect. The reality is i wouldn't trade this CRM for anything it gets the job done in the best way.

Salvatore

The most affordable CRM

Bewertet am 20.11.2021

It allows you to activate the various business flows easily and in a modular way

The use of the PHP language can sometimes create problems in case of security developments

sachin
  • Branche: Öl & Energie

Using of V-Tiger

Bewertet am 19.4.2019

Well overall experience is very good with Vtiger CRM. As i explain it is very easy to generate reports and other activity for our business. By which we can easily monitor our goals.

V-tiger software is very use full for day to day activity. It also help to manage our weekly / month plans for customer visits.
It also help to keep the data of our customer visit online, so anyone from any place can see the data.
We have also see the prospect details and also monitor the same. We can generate weekly or month report engineer wise and also region wise as well. V-tiger is very helpful software and very easy to manage.

I did not see any cons on v-tiger sofrware.

Vtiger configuration and reports

Bewertet am 22.4.2019

Vtiger allows us to manage in an organized way the sales cycle of our organization, from a lead, to the administration of a project when the opportunity is closed.

Benefits:

Traceability
Order
Excellent query and analysis tool

The tool is very friendly, it adapts easily to the internal processes of each company. It is flexible, allows you to confirm it according to the needs of the business.

The programming of workflows is a bit complicated. The offer of mathematical and statistical functions should be strengthened.

The reports are not so friendly, especially when you are working with two or more modules and you need to perform some mathematical operation.

Purva
  • Branche: Outsourcing/Offshoring

Sleek and easy

Bewertet am 19.4.2019

I have being designing/customizing this software since almost 4 years now as per our company's requirements. Love the customer service as they always have solutions to any queries and always give importance to reviews or feedback provided

I love the way it can be customized and is easy to use. The design keeps updating with many new features which are so awesome in the current price bracket when compared to other softwares. Many other softwares do not give the option of customizing it even at thrice the price of vtiger

Nothing much really. Because even new ideas are taken in to consideration by the team for future updates

Michael
  • Branche: Anwaltskanzlei

Good

Generally easy to use to track leads and new cases (contacts).

Chrome- really don’t like having to accept or reject changes to my leads before being able to move to a different box. Like, if I type in “notes” I have to save that change in order to put in an “address. “ it slows things down and is really unnecessary. Given that our addresses are broken into multiple boxes, it is impossible to keep up with someone giving their address on the phone.
This is only a probable after the lead has initially been save. No problem when first opening a lead.

Rakesh
  • Branche: Öl & Energie
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51-200 Mitarbeiter

Very Good CRM which helps to maintain the data very nicely

Bewertet am 19.4.2019

As to all my engineers fills the data regularly on Vtiger, for me it is very useful that any point of time i have the data from any engineer for his visits, for his jobs that how much attended, how much tickets are open so easier to find out the pending issues.
Really useful for improving the business

Software is very user friendly to operate and also has a mobile app through which we can use to fill the activity so on the go also we can fill the data.

On laptop or desktop, all features are good but when using with Mobile app then all features are not available, some improvement needed on app.

• Branche: Internet
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2-10 Mitarbeiter

The most agile CRM software for small companies with basic tech knowledge

Bewertet am 1.8.2018

It is very easy to set and to configure for people who have limited sofware / IT skills. Tipical processes related to B2B sales can be quickly implemented using the main features of the basic package. vTiger gave our company freedom to change databases, relations between them and front-end layout inside the same sales team.

Sometimes the application gets stucked and we need to restart / re-login to keep working. Linking employees inbox mail accounts to the vTiger to have everything syncronized gave us some troubles and was harder than we expected.

Jose A

CLoud based CRM for Everyone with some hints and tweaks

Bewertet am 30.4.2018

sales planing and automation, from leads development, sales process, post sales, support, help desk for internal and external customer, projects, case studies, and renewals. collaboration across the teams from support, finance, quoting, purchases and approvals.

Easy to use environment

GUI

Easy integration with 3rd party apps for email, calendar, contacts, telephones

Always improving products on the cloud version

Collaboration with ease

workflows across the whole sales process, including post sales

sometimes it freezes

after every update there could be a hiccup

sometimes sync settings and integrations got lost

invasive notifications

annoying sounds

change of buttons placement tend to confuse after you get used to it

Claire
  • Branche: Marktforschung
  • Wöchentlich für Mehr als 2 Jahre genutzt

Highly reliable platform, but could be better

Bewertet am 9.10.2019

Generally speaking the experience is positive. For us, it's a way to keep track of sales opportunities. We don't rely on it for anything else, but that's only because we have other systems also running internally. Overall Vtiger really helps with keeping on track of potential sales.

The main reason I use Tiger is for the sales opportunities section. This really is instrumental in us keeping a check of promising leads. I also like the simplicity of attaching an opportunity to an individual contact rather than the company as a whole.

The general usability isn't great, whilst the dashboard is customisable it doesn't flow and there are sections where text doesn't display properly. My opinion is that it could benefit from a complete refresh in that respect. As a business owner, I often struggle to find simple thing like where copy invoices for the subscription are stored etc.