TheraNest

Sortieren nach

Kyle
Kyle
  • Branche: Psychische Gesundheitsfürsorge

Never felt alone; even in my darkest times.

Bewertet am 8.1.2018

TheraNest has EVERYTHING in one place. I have search high and low for several years; applied, signed up, and trialed several other soft-wares, and none of them compare to TheraNest. The Client Portal is a surprise when I share the feature with my patients. The Customer Service being accessible to all providers (Inters and Residents alike) is a huge plus so I do not find myself training (and retraining) through the semester to a new class when they can find the answers easily on their own.
TheraNest makes the end of my session a 10 min wrap up with documentation, and the end of my day a 5 min wrap up to submit ALL billing. I save money on not having to hire a full-time employee to manage my billing and claims; merely a contract when there is an issue with the insurance themselves and a phone call is needed beyond my knowledge.

The only thing I could ever wish for, is prescribing rights and abilities. I plan to expand my company into the Medical Realm eventually, and this is a feature I plan to discuss with the developing team.

Antwort von Therapy Brands

Hi Kyle, thank you for the wonderful review. Our support team was all smiles when we read it as it¿s always our goal to be available for all users of TheraNest. We¿re very happy to hear that you (and your interns and residents) have been enjoying TheraNest and that it¿s helped make your practice easier and quicker to manage! We¿d be very excited to grow with you as your practice grows, that¿s why we¿ve passed on your e-prescribing request to our development team and we¿ll be in-touch to discuss your wants/needs for this feature. We take all feedback and suggestions very seriously. As always, don¿t hesitate to reach out if you need us! Thank you for being a valued customer, Kyle! Sincerely, Your TheraNest Team

Reanna
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great options overall and better pricing than other EHR systems.

Bewertet am 30.5.2023

Overall it has been great.

Overall it has been great.

The cost and all of the features that are available.

I wish there were premade template library in the document section. It is a little wonky trying to create documents and then it is trial/error to get them to where you need which is very time consuming. I am still going through my documents and needing to change small things that I didn't catch. That is one feature that I do miss from Simple Practice- they had an amazing library of document templates, assessments (PCL5, health assessments, etc.,).

In Betracht gezogene Alternativen

TherapyNotes, LLC, Calendly, Qualifacts CareLogic, Kajabi, AdvancedMD EHR und Asana

Warum TheraNest gewählt wurde

The cost kept increasing and the billing as I wouldn't get paid for 2-3 days after seeing a client.

Zuvor genutzte Software

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TheraNest

There were many other products that I evaluated, and they were either missing telehealth or were incredibly expensive. Some had wonderful features but all in all, price is important and ease of access.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Not great for larger practices

Bewertet am 10.7.2019

Most everything has already been said. It's been like many up and coming technology companies - not a lot of great customer support; communicating through email is frustrating (because they don't read completely what your issues are, etc.); and lots of kinks to be worked out. I also feel as if their "updates" are focused on completely superficial and peripheral things and not on the core of the software.

The therapists on staff at my agency love the software. With only a few complaints, they find it easy to use and obviously are happy to not have paper files any longer. We have used this software since July 2018. I also appreciate that TheraNest offers a discount for nonprofits, which our counseling agency is a nonprofit. This helps with my budgeting.

The billing and reporting of this software is lacking in many ways, from the lack of robust reporting options to very elementary and clunky billing system. I would NEVER recommend this product for a group practice. Literally, we asked them early on - due to their statements being very difficult to read - if they had any accounting professional associated with the development of the software, and the answer was no. I have a CPA who reconciles our books every month and it's been a nightmare trying to reconcile TheraNest. Again, it might be good for a solo practitioner or for someone who is less worried about reconciling finances.

Antwort von Therapy Brands

Hi there! Thank you for taking the time to write us a review, we appreciate hearing about all experiences!

We are happy to hear that your therapists are loving the ease of use and clinical documentation features. Client management is a breeze!

More recently we have made several updates to both our billing and reporting features. If you haven't visited these functions in some time we would highly recommend giving it another try! Reporting is a breeze with the new customizable options on the Daily Billing report! We consulted with accounting professionals and did many customer validation calls and we are getting a lot of positive feedback.

We are surprised to hear that you are having trouble communicating with our Customer Happiness team via email. Sometimes we may need to ask some clarifying questions to ensure we are on the same page so we can point you in the right direction. But we'd be more then happy to work with you over the phone if that is easier for you!

Jade
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Great PMS for big or small....

Bewertet am 4.10.2021

We appreciate that everything on this software is all-in-one and is cloud-based. Meaning, as long as we have internet, we can run our business.

Our organization is growing each day, and TheraNest always keeps up. The wonderful thing about this PMS is that when we need assistance, we have been able to reach out and get hands-on support.

As we continue to grow and expand, we have many hands in the pot. Although TheraNest accommodates for that, they quite often have upgrades or updates which change some minor features. These changes confuse members of our team, and mistakes are easily made. We appreciate that TheraNest has been better about notifying us by email of upcoming updates.

Warum TheraNest gewählt wurde

We wanted a cloud based software system.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TheraNest

Price was better and more in line with our mission.
Claudia
  • Branche: Non-Profit-Organisation Management
  • Unternehmensgröße: 51–200 Mitarbeiter

TheraNest software

Bewertet am 4.10.2021

The scheduling and invoicing system is very efficient. It is user friendly.

The scheduling and invoicing system is very efficient. It is user friendly.

It is easy to use and it is inexpensive. It provides what we need to do our job, however it may need a little improvement on the accounting reports side.

The accounting reports are not as accurate as we would like.

Krystal

TheraNest Works Well Enough

Bewertet am 4.5.2021

Having an EHR system really benefits my practice because I do not need to store paper charts. I like the ability to communicate in a HIPAA compliant way with clients, though I have not been able to get as much buy in from my clients around this as I would like. I appreciated the integrated telehealth system at the beginning of the pandemic, despite the fact that it was a little glitchy, but then they raise prices substantially, so I opted for another platform that was both less glitchy and a better cost value. Forms can be customized, but this is not the intuitive process I wanted it to be. I am not a computer wiz, but also I am not intimidated by computers/software. I imagine that this system would be a challenge if you were not confident in navigating unfamiliar software. Basically, it does the essentials that I need an EHR system to do. I might explore other options if it was not such a pain to consider switching everything over to a new system. I believe that it can probably do more for me than what I am getting out of it and it lacks features that I would really like to have in a system. I can make it work for me and it is not cost prohibitive to do so.

I like that they do accept user feedback. They have tutorials available to help figure out what features are available and how to use them. I appreciate the option to allow my biller to access my appointment information without an additional fee. I imagine that there are even more helpful features if you do your own billing, but I do not utilize those features. I appreciate the Wiley practice planner add on feature to help me create treatment plans (even though these can also be highly problematic in that they are transphobic, homophobic, heteronormative, and Christian based, but this is not TheraNest's problem). I love that my clients can fill out all their forms online. This saves paper and was really handy when the pandemic hit.

It is not as intuitive as I hoped it would be. While it has a lot of features, there are things that I think would be incredibly useful (and I am not alone in these thoughts as others have highlighted them on the user feedback platform) that have not been implemented. It can also be quite slow to load. I really do not like that I have to refresh the page often and intentionally for things to show up correctly on the page I am working on. This has caused significant communication errors with my biller, who does not understand computers as well and did not know to regularly refresh her browser. I would expect that in navigating around the site, that it would refresh automatically, but this is not the case.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TheraNest

It seemed more customizable at the time. I no longer believe this to be the case. Pricing is very similar.
Courtney

Wonderful

Bewertet am 21.1.2021

Easy to learn, and [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] helped tremendously in guiding me.

It is very intuitive and easy to use. It's smooth to use and logical.

I honestly love everything about it. It's great for what it is.

TherapyNotes, LLC

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TheraNest

Therapy notes was clunky to use and not as smooth and easy.
Katherine
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect for small private therapy practice with plans to grow!

Bewertet am 17.4.2020

Theranest has helped increase our efficiency as a practice, as well as our professionalism with clients. Additionally it gives us the platform to grow as a practice over time and not have to worry about changing platforms.

I decided to try Theranest in hopes of making our current daily operations more efficient and give us the ability to grow over time. The client portal and therapist/admin platform is very easy to use, the user videos are super helpful, and the customer support is fast and informative.

I would like a little more ability to customize forms etc. specific to our practice, as well as more capability for app use. The app is the least user friendly feature of the software.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TheraNest

Features, affordability, and customer service

Antwort von Therapy Brands

Katherine we are so glad TheraNest has not only helped your practice increase operational efficiency but also allows you the ability to grow your business.

Leigh

Business Made Easy

Bewertet am 23.9.2020

Love it. Love the aesthetics, the ease and the reliability.

Love it. Love the aesthetics, the ease and the reliability.

TheraNest is so user friendly and convenient. I was worried about the business aspect of starting my own private practice, but now I feel like a business champ. Still lots to learn, but TheraNest simplified and supports many aspects of running my practice with professionalism and sound ethics.

There are a few glitches here and there, but nothing major. I’d like to be able to switch a client to telehealth from my phone more easily (the button is very tiny and I had to play around to figure it out), and a single sign-in family portal would be useful. But those are easily worked around.

SimplePractice und QuickBooks Online

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TheraNest

After the trial period, it was the easiest to use and personalize (customized intake forms, for example).
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Works well but has limitations for large counseling programs

Bewertet am 9.7.2020

This keeps our program running well and all the counselors can stay on top of their paperwork. It has it's limitations but it is working fine for us.

It is very intuitive and easy to learn how to use the basic functions. All our staff use it daily and generally can use all of the needed functions with limited training. The price is reasonable and the support is pretty good. They are friendly and understand the problem.

We have found several limitations for our counseling center: 1) we see multiple members in a family with different counselors. You cannot create more than one account with one email. So if there is only 1 parent and 2 children that need to be seen we need to be creative in how to get intake paperwork to them. 2) Some of the forms are not customizable. We tried to use our own Intake and Treatment Plans, but then none of it had interface with the other features, so we went back to using their forms, but they are not in the format we need for Medicaid and for our own needs. 3) we do assessments to track progress. They recently added a few basic standardized assessment tools, but we would prefer to use our own that we developed. So we need to use Survey Monkey for that function. Generally we would prefer a product we can tailor more to our program needs, but realize this would cost a lot more. So for the money, this is an adequate product for us.

Antwort von Therapy Brands

Hi Linda! Thank you for the thoughtful review! We are glad to hear that TheraNest is working for you with your large practice! We understand that the type of animal assisted therapy you provide comes with it's own unique needs, and while we offer some customization of our clinical documentations you are looking for more. Rest assured we are always working to improve upon our product and it's customer feedback like yours that helps us get there. Thank you for these suggestions!

beth
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Don't do it!!

Bewertet am 14.7.2020

ease of use in terms of scheduling, billing etc. Clearly did not check out customer service.

The organization obviously does not have the infrastructure to be able to provide timely or useful customer service. It typically takes several days to a week before you hear back and then will likely have to schedule call for another week later. Customer service completely stinks. Other companies like Practice mate etc will answer phone calls and troubleshoot problems when it work for the customer, not when some technician can set up a call. Twice the time alotted for call hasn't been enough and we've needed to finsih call at another time.

Antwort von Therapy Brands

Hi Beth, thank you for your feedback. We do offer different channels of support. While some customers prefer the option to set up a call between their client sessions, we do offer an alternative where you can call in at your convenience (1-800-867-8405; option 2 for support). Scheduled calls are a popular option and can sometimes book out several business days with our Insurance Billing Specialist. But if you have some general questions you are looking for a quick answer to we would recommend giving our 1-800 number a ring.

A member of our Customer Happiness team will reach out to you to see how we can assist you further.

Kimberly

Solid Records Management

Bewertet am 4.10.2021

The customer service is good and very responsive, I am just not wild about the expense.

I like that it is easy to see whether or not I completed my notes. Integrated Telehealth appointments.

There's not a lot of ability to see multiple calendar dates at once or move between dates. I get charged for every little thing.

Change in venue

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TheraNest

My partner liked it better than simple practice
Jinnifer
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Counselor and administrator agree- get rid of TheraNest

Bewertet am 28.3.2021

I learned a lot having to figure things out on my own.

I learned a lot having to figure things out on my own.

I liked the forms and templates. It was the first EHR software I had used. I did not have a comparison.

Billing is complicated.
Forms are difficult to complete in session. Support is terrible. It was a chat. It took days, many times, to get a response and the response would not address the issue.
Fees increased, but service and product were stagnant.
When you want out, it is very difficult to export data and you have to pay them to store it.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TheraNest

I liked the way you paid by number of clients because some of our therapists were part time.
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Good Telehealth but poor customer service

Bewertet am 7.10.2022

I have lost quite of bit of money dealing with Theranest now dealing with their poor performance around timeliness in working my claims.

The Telehealth platform is the pretty decent with few session interruptions and great integration of the Wiley resources.

Customer service is poor. If you start to have a problem with anything and become dissatisfied with their attempt to resolve it. Forget it, they will make it difficult for you to get out of any contracts.

Kristi
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Great EHR for a mental health group practice

Bewertet am 11.10.2019

I've been extremely happy since switching to TheraNest! It has streamlined our daily workflow and reduced time spent on many daily tasks from completion of clinical notes, sending invoices, collection of payment/client check in, accounts receivable and training current/new staff just to name a few. I've also received excellent customer support throughout the entire process from first inquiring about TheraNest to questions being answered the longer we work within it since fully switching over to it.

There are so many features I love about this software that benefit our therapists, admin staff, clients and myself in the role of owner such as handling the billing as well as setting up the software for my group practice. We were able to go almost fully paperless is one huge benefit. Intake forms/new client paperwork can be custom created & sent to clients via the Client Portal. Completed forms are uploaded directly into their case/e-chart. Clients also can see past & upcoming appts, update their insurance info & make payments in the Client Portal. Their payment history is accessible there too.

Another feature that is a huge time saver is the assisted claims feature. ERA's are received into TN & are almost solely automatically posted to client accounts for you. No more logging into 7 different websites to access EOB's/ERA's.

Other features we love are: two-way appt reminders via text (clients can confirm/cancel from texts & we receive those responses within TN), integrated credit card processing reducing check in times for clients & automatic payment collection due to securely store credit cards, Wiley treatment planner & progress notes, missing progress notes reports, online training videos and the UserVoice Forum. The TN development team regularly takes user feedback from the User Voice forum to continually make improvements to the software/features offered. I wish I had switched to TheraNest so much sooner from the archaic EHR I had been using for so long!

I did not like that I was not able to call to immediately speak to someone to learn more about the software vs having to schedule a time to do so. I was concerned that would be the process if there were issues that arose if I were to switch. It has been easy to call in, email, etc with questions and I've received answers pretty immediately from the support staff.

Therabill

Warum TheraNest gewählt wurde

I switched because there were so many features missing and lacking from that archaic EHR so we sought out those features elsewhere; piecemealing together what we needed (web-based calendar, appt reminders, signing into all payer websites to access ERA's & manually apply all of the info, etc) at the time. Also, there were very minimal improvements to the software over the 7 years I utilized it.

Antwort von Therapy Brands

Kristi thank you so much for your kind words! We are so happy to hear your organization is enjoying all the benefits of TheraNest!

Caitlin
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Motivated & Personalized Customer Service, User-friendly EHR that is likely to continue to...

Bewertet am 8.5.2020

Overall pretty great product and service and seems to be a company that is focused on development and growth of the product and customer service experience. I've listed the things I like the least but even after studying other options, haven't been compelled to switch. I'd recommend them.

customer service is great--they make updates every month
makes billing insurance pretty easy
standard superbills easy to produce and email to client
store all client data in organized, accessible fashion
can subscribe to small cost subscription (lower amount of active clients)
Allows electronic paperwork completion for clients
Integrated client schedule with insurance billing
credit card capability

clients can complete paperwork electronically but there are some flaws--can't require client signature field so have to do work around; ideally this would offer more official signatures as often as needed (this is a big liability issue)
secure messaging included but these conversations can't be added to the cart through a click and also copy and paste function is deactivated. secure messaging also not available to with non clients to share PHI for example with a medical provider.
Some issues with superbills showing a balance in a confusing way; we can't reflect discounts which creates liability issues, we can't send these through secure message easily (only email)
I've heard too many complaints about the video platform so am not using it (or paying for it) at this time
cumbersome to upload documents to the chart (I haven't figured out how to skip step of saving to my computer first)
Simple Practice seems to have them beat in two areas:
In TheraNest, Can't require client to enter their cc information when they register electronically
In TheraNest, Client self-scheduling is not user friendly so I don't offer it

Antwort von Therapy Brands

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review Caitlin! It is customer feedback like yours that helps us continue to build upon our product.

We are glad to hear that with the help of our customer happiness team you've found insurance billing and clinical documentations a breeze!

Shea
  • Täglich für Kostenlose Testversion genutzt

Easy to Use and Affordable-Great for LPC-A or Intern Level Therapists

Bewertet am 24.8.2021

I only used my trial version for about half of the time before I went ahead and subscribed to the full version. This is by far the best EHR for my needs! I also can't say enough good things about the customer service!

I tried several different software systems prior to finding Theranest. All the other softwares systems were made for Therapist who had their own practices, or for Practice Groups. I needed a compliant EHR that would allow me to store my client notes, and allow for my supervisor to review and co-sign with ease. I kept running in to EHR's that would charge extra for my supervisor to be added as staff, or would force me to use unnecessary features before I could create my client's progress notes. I also love that Theranest allows for some modifications to help fit my needs better during use. I also love the option to add the Wiley Planner and Progress Notes plan so you can have the Wiley Planner at your fingertips with drop-down boxes. (I have not been able to subscribe yet, but it is a cool option). I also cannot say enough about the customer service. I have received nothing but quick responses, and personalized help when needed. I had the pleasure of working with Allen Chew to help answer my questions via phone and email, so ask for him if you can!

At first, there was a slight issue with being an admin and a therapist under the same sign-in. I was told I would need two different logins, but I figured it out where I was able to keep my same login. So far I have not come across any issues with doing it that way.
Also, I do come across a lot of boxes/fields that I do not need in my notes or intake documentation that I wish I could delete. I can easily skip these unused boxes, so it's not a big deal.

Katie

Long time TheraNest user

Bewertet am 17.5.2021

I have been a TheraNest customer since 2014 and experienced little to few issues with service until December of 2020 when we began having problems with billing. Our responses/payments from insurance have had to be manually applied since December of 2020 due to a problem on TheraNest's end. As a small but very full time group practice this has created a major issue. I have spoken with TheraNest on the phone and messaged them at least once a week since December to try and troubleshoot this issue. Typically, their customer service team takes at least two weeks to respond. In most cases, it would make the most sense to drop the service, however, our practice in in the midst of two other major workflow changes and changing EHR platforms results in a major delay of payments so I have been hesitant to switch. However, the lack of response from TheraNest and their inability to solve this issue over the last six months is unbelievable. As a long time user, over the growth of my practice into a group, I cannot recommend TheraNest with confidence to any other users at this point and am incredibly disappointed in their lack of customer service and overall organization.

Interface and ease of start up. Built in billing.

Billing, recent change, and customer service

Preferred the interface

Love the training and customer service responsiveness, but some key features aren't well...

Bewertet am 3.6.2018

Customer service and responsiveness is very impressive. Now that I understand how it all works together, appointment scheduling and notes are very easy to use. I used to love that they have integrated credit card processing, but for the way we run our business it has a serious flaw. They are very open to feedback, and try to be responsive to features being asked for. Since we've signed up with them in January they have added quite a few new features, some of which are really helpful, others that don't apply to the way we happen to run our business.

Some features only seem half thought out. For example: you can write one group note and have it appli to all members of the group, but in order to sign the note you have to go into each members account. This completely negates the time saved by applying the note to all group members with one key stroke. We are a small clinic and use this as our accounts receivable software also, yet there is no accounts receivable report you can generate. They have something called an "Invoice Aging" report that lists each clients outstanding invoices, but you have to go through and manually add up all the lines to get the total. To me, having an accounts receivable report should be standard. Just give me their name and the total of what they owe us. And now for the biggest con for us: The integrated credit card processing. The structure of our clinic is that each of us earns exactly what our clients pay us (in crude terms, we "eat what we kill"). For this reason when we get a deposit in our bank account we need to be able to easily identify what transactions make up that so we can give the correct therapist credit for it. There is currently no way to get this info. Theranest suggested we look at a list of payments recently made and figure out a combo that add up. This is way too time intensive (we have a bookkeeper we have to pay to do this) and it's prone to error. We're hoping they fix this soon

Antwort von Therapy Brands

Thank you for your review. You can apply a Progress Note to the entire group which can be customized for each specific client and electronically signed.

We also have a Group Note that is a general note for the group sessions which can be electronically signed.

Brandi
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Ideal platform for my small sole prop therapy practice

Bewertet am 9.5.2023

TheraNest allows me to securely store client paperwork, including consents and progress notes. The calendar is accessible to my clients in their client portals, which allows for easy scheduling.

I started my business as a part-time venture while I transitioned from full-time employment with a larger company. I liked being able to pay a lower-tiered amount, depending on the number of clients I had enrolled. As my practice has grown, it has been easy to adjust my subscription to reflect my business' changing needs. The telehealth platform is easy to use. It does not have a whiteboard function, although it does allow for screen sharing. There are times when the platform is unreliable, so I have a backup video platform account to use in these instances.I do not bill insurance, although accepting credit cards and logging cash payments into the system is seamless, with easy to access invoices and superbills.

The video platform (while it has been recently updated), could use some improvement.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu TheraNest

Initial cost during startup.
Shelby

A great and affordable EHR

Bewertet am 12.10.2021

Very positive - it has almost everything SP does, is very user-friendly, has tons of helpful videos, walk-throughs, and articles that help clarify questions I may have regarding using the EHR. It's aesthetically pleasing, too!

An affordable EHR that does everything you need it to do, and feels more user-friendly than Simple Practice.

Some things could be improved, such as offering templates for notes, more ways of documenting notes; more flexibility with calendar/scheduling (changing it to a 3-day versus 5-day view, blocking times, etc). I also wish it was easier to create intake forms - the "dynamic forms" page is confusing at first and unfortunately personalizing forms isn't available (e.g., changing fonts, alignment, etc)

TherapyNotes, LLC

Cost

Zuvor genutzte Software

Cost and accessibility
Evan

Many new learning experiences

Bewertet am 16.11.2022

When I began at my current place of employment, I had worked as a counselor/therapist for over 30 years, but had never worked in a clinical setting. Thus, when I began, I had a great deal to learn about progress notes, assessments, treatment plans, etc. It took me about nine months to get the feel for the paperwork and the software. From that point, I have felt comfortable with navigating the software. The articles in the help section were useful and answered most of my questions. One of the early lessons I learned was never to leave a page on which I had entered information without saving it. Overall, it was fairly easy for me to learn, given that it was my first experience with any kind of software designed for the mental health field. I should also mention that I use TheraNest as a therapist; there is another staff member to work with the business/financial side of it.

As with any technology, when a problem occurs which prevents one from doing the necessary work, it is very frustrating. In the nearly four years that I have used TheraNest, those kinds of problems have not occurred very frequently. When they have occurred, the TheraNest tech team has had them resolved in a reasonable amount of time.

Erika
Erika
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Prevents you from leaving the EHR

Bewertet am 13.10.2023

Thumbs down. Too long to respond to tech support. Ignored me for a week and still doing so to open up my deletion period and generally do not have a fix for the answer so, you just cope with it.

Theranest had ease of navigation inside their system for the most part.

If you do not use their clearing house, they charge you extra and then start messing up your EDI and billing. They will NOT allow you to manage your charts in a timely manner when trying to leave their system. I have been trying to leave their system since August and it is now October. Because they are making it difficult to leave, it is forcing me to pay for a system at a high price that I am not using. For example, you have to delete everything one at a time, and then they only let you delete 3 people a day. So, they are making bank because I cannot leave their system from their lock down of MY CHARTS. Imagine when you have almost a thousand or more people to exit the system how this impacts you financially as a business owner. So, essentially, I am paying for 2 EHRs.

Laurieann
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Good product at a good cost

Bewertet am 20.8.2020

The ease with tele therapy and inexpensive cost. Some clients seem to find it difficutlt to initially log on, however. I suspect they may not be entirely reading instructions, however.

Software is very user friendly and intuitive.

Some of the add-on features are more complex. Billing and credit card processing. The training when taken a while ago seemed to move too fast. Seems training is now mostly on-demand type components. Help can be delayed at times (I suppose this is due to COVID-19, but not absolutely sure.)

Some of the modules with casework seem incomplete. Creating treatment plans for instance - - it is difficult to update the plans. Only option is to add addendums.

Cost and ease of use.
Elaine
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Software that enables trouble free insurance submission and payment

Bewertet am 21.7.2020

I haven't had to hire someone to do my insurance submission, which would take from my business profits as a sole proprietor.

I liked that I was able to submit insurance simply and quickly, with claims accepted and paid in a reasonable time frame. I like being able to have my clients fill out on line forms so that their information is easily accessible. Setting up appointments is also easy and am able to set them up on my phone app as well. The price is more reasonable than all the others I checked out. For an extra $10/month I am able to provide telemental health appointments securely to my clients. Customer service has been very helpful and they have been able to solve any problem I am having.

Phone App does not have as many features as Simple Practice, which is why I first chose Simple Practice over Theranest. Forms were not as easy to create as Simple Practice. Sometimes takes a while to get my questions answered. Would like to have someone available by phone that was more easily accessible.

Antwort von Therapy Brands

Thank you for taking the time to write this thoughtful review Elaine. We are happy to hear that with TheraNest you've been able to submit to insurance with ease, without having to hire a biller to your payroll.