Tebra

Sortieren nach

Cynthia
Cynthia
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

#1 User-Friendly EHR Ever Used!

Bewertet am 20.2.2020

In my experience of over twenty years using various EHR software platforms, I and can honestly attest that Kareo is by far the most user friendly and comprehensive EHR I have encountered in my professional career. I plan to be a loyal customer for life, thank you, Kareo!

Kareo is; user-friendly for people with little software experience, ready to go with little training, excellent implementation support, good customer service, amazing templates, forms and SALT Feature that cuts time & makes documentation a snap. The formatting/presentation of EHR notes is organized & professional. I love how I can select what information to share and can easily do so through the Care Coordination feature option in each note. I enjoy having all my medical, billing, records, HIPAA approved/secured Telehealth platform, Reputation Watch, client engagment, and much more...all from one vendor! Lastly, Kareo always asks for feedback on how they can improve & additionally demonstrates their value to customer service by providing excellent communication, accountability & follow-through. Kareo offers a superior platform and fair pricing. Highly recommended.

I would like to be able to attach documents to the internal email system when communicating with patients.

Harold
Harold
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Perfect product if you want a hands-off approach to your web presence.

Bewertet am 7.9.2018

First Year 8/10
Second Year 6/10
Third Year 4/10

Ideal for someone that wants a "Hands Off"...

First Year 8/10
Second Year 6/10
Third Year 4/10

Ideal for someone that wants a "Hands Off" service to pick up some new patients.

The look of the final product is quite impressive and patients frequently complement us about this as a practice gateway.

The support staff in the initial phase of setting up our service was truly exceptional and quite responsive, I think the initial phase took two months or so. Since that time the support representative that has been assigned to our account has functioned at a very high level regardless of who was actually doing the job that month. My rep is responsive to request normally in hours if not a day - the staff is limited by what the company will allow them to do however.

The ability to actually judge whether a form of advertisement or promotion is actually contributing to your bottom line patient numbers is essential. The software provides you with some data but of course you can actually look at your real numbers of patients that you see and follow your billing to judge whether you're getting what you paid for in terms of return on investment.

Despite the positive response that we initially felt having started the service a few things became evident over the first year (we are now in our third year using the service).

The fee that you pay to get started with the service is certainly a loss leader for the company, however over time once your website is set up and the secondary review sites are established there is very little intervention on the part of the company. I would rather pay for the service up front for the hours spent setting it up and then pay for the actual amount of what maintenance cost. By the time you get to year 2 - the annual fee being charged is excessive.

The templates that they use to communicate with our patients are not flexible, you're forced to accept their cookie-cutter response to your patients! For over 30 months we have made the same request to have control over the information that is communicated to our patients - reflect what we want to say. This is not an option with the service and is something would not be hard to fix if they valued your business. I find this a fatal flaw in PatientPop and this will be the primary reason for terminating our relationship.

They promote increased ranking results but the Keywords are not actual Hot Keywords your patients would search - so you get lots of #1 in search results but the actual search that got the high result is one that very few if any potential patients would use in your geopraphic area.

Kit
  • Unternehmensgröße: Selbstständig

Completely satisfied solo practitioner!

Bewertet am 21.2.2024

My overall experience has been extremely positive.

My overall experience has been extremely positive.

I am able to manage every aspect of my practice from one platform, from Telehealth to billing and claims. I couldn't be happier!

No complaints at all. I can't think of a thing.

Asma
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Terrible, not worth the headaches it causes

Bewertet am 24.2.2024

Awful, it's clear the employees hate their jobs, do not care about the clients, they don't care if they actually affect your business, they don't care that you're waiting for your deposits to run your business

Nothing, they are apathetic about their customers needs or business growth

They refuse to take care of failures in credit card payments and the same problem keeps happening and each time they don't know how to fix it

Jonathan

Meets basic needs

Bewertet am 11.3.2024

Satisfactory at best, mostly e-scribe, too many glithes with e-scribe

Satisfactory at best, mostly e-scribe, too many glithes with e-scribe

Basic easy use, not a steep learning curve

Customer support, IPCS on-boarding, annoying glit hes, e.g. with phone app display cut-off

Shirley

own

Bewertet am 27.5.2023

Initially, I found the product very difficult to maneuver since it has numerous steps that one needs to take to do one simple task.

Appointment, scheduling, submitting claims,

Invoicing, posting checks, and reconciliation of payments.

Luanna
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Easy to navigate, one flaw

Bewertet am 8.2.2020

Unfortunately benefits don't always outweigh risks. Working with another small practice and when asked if I would recommend Kareo I had to say no in its current state. I hope the bugs are fixed soon, so that can be a yes.

Easy to navigate, easy to teach when onboarding new associates to our practice

The site locks up, crashes or simply won't open multiple times a week which puts our productivity behind. Costing overtime hours

Antwort von Tebra

Thank you very much for your feedback Luanna, as it helps us improve. We understand that the experience this past month has not been optimal and our goal is to help your productivity, not to impact it negatively. We have certainly put matters in to play to prioritize our customer experience and continue to invest in overall performance stability. We hope to turn that sentiment back to a "yes!" as soon as possible. Thank you again for your comments and we appreciate you for continuing to bestowal your trust in us.

Best,

Tamara

Amazing EMR

Bewertet am 8.3.2024

Easy documentation, easy to prescribed.

Not all the ICD pop-up easily and sometimes delates my doc.

Adrien

My Tebra experience!

Bewertet am 21.2.2024

I like that it is very easy to use. I don't have any trouble looking up patients and managing their records.

I don't like that you cannot switch practices and you need to log off to switch. And that's it.

John
  • Wöchentlich für 6-12 Monate genutzt

Great for a free clinic

Bewertet am 21.2.2024

Free access is great, especially for a free community clinic and non profits with limited funds

Some additional features are only accessible with the paid version

John
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Not designed for a medical practice

Bewertet am 15.12.2020

This brief trial of the product has been revealing. My practice is simple, and my requirements are simple. I need to prescribe medications to sick patients. This organization cannot meet the most basic requirement of an EHR in the 21st century.

It is a billing platform. That is the priority. THE HEALTH AND WELLBEING OF YOUR PATIENTS does not enter into their business plan. This is a corporation. Their goal is to make lot of money. Period.

There are no advantages to this EHR vs other comparable EHR's.

This corporation has not prioritized clinical practice. It is essentially a long-standing billing platform that threw together an EHR to get more money from clinicians. You can not reliably and consistent order medications with this platform. There is always some sort of failure in the system, either electronic prescribing, or electronic prescribing of controlled substances, or both. There is no meaningful customer support. A physician, or even the owner of the company, is unable to explain simple issues to IT. Instead, regardless of who you are, or what your status in the organization is, you must call customer support and waste an inordinate amount of your valuable time only to have, essentially a low-level telephone operator tell you THEY will "escalate" your issue to IT. There is no follow through, nor accountability. Nothing will be fixed or addressed. You can not speak with anyone who is capable of actually DOING anything.

athenaOne und Cerner Ambulatory EHR

Warum Tebra gewählt wurde

Similar IT/Support issues. Customer service/satisfaction must be first - in any business. That's Business 101. They get an "F".

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tebra

My biller uses Kareo. That was THE ONLY REASON. It was to facilitate billing. Bad decision. 😒.

Antwort von Tebra

Hello John, Thank you for sharing your experience with us here. We sincerely apologize for any difficulty you've had with our system and value the feedback you have provided. We have looked into your account and your specific complaints listed therein, and we recently have updated our software to overcome the concerns you have raised. Someone from our support team has reached out to you and has discussed this with you and your office.

Thank you again for your time and working with us towards a resolution,

SLOAN

Kareo Clinical

Bewertet am 5.5.2021

Overall, our practice has had a pleasant experience. Other than some minor things that could use improvements we are satisfied. We can see that Kareo is working on improvements as they update us monthly.

The software is user friendly. It has been easy for new hires to pick up and all staff in our facility including providers feel it is easy to use. They have made many daily features easily accessible such as ordering labs, sending referrals, sending msgs to patients, and scheduling. They give you updates on any new features added including links to videos on how to use new features. Issues have been minimal but when I do have issues customer support is always more than helpful, and the wait time to talk to a human on the phone is never that long. Overall best software I have had the opportunity to use in my career.

The referral loop system could use some upgrading in my opinion. Erx requests section has become a chore. For example, one patient will have 6 medications, and I have to click on each one and deny/approve each one individually, I would like to have the option to select multiple medications for one patient and select the response and submit. Especially when denying the medications, if I am denying one I am denying all, it is time consuming to go through each one. Also, the denial reason section is limited. I wish I could click "other" and have a section to type my response. It is almost always the scenario where the pharmacy is trying to refill and old Rx and a new escript was sent in that they are over looking. I would like to be able to leave a msg for them with the denial. Another minor issue is that when we are gathering patients history we have the option in the chart sections "social history, & medical history" to add "custom items" this section you can add but not delete items.

Praxis EMR

Warum Tebra gewählt wurde

We had significant issues working with these platforms. The front office program worked as intended but did not have a lot of convenience features such as referrals, msging patients easily, etc. Back office was a mess, the platform was always having technical issues, tech support was like two persons on the east coast who you would have to leave a vmail for every time and wait on them to call you back. The features for the providers to orders labs and most routine clinical tasks were missing from this platform all together.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tebra

Mostly because a colleague in similar practice showed us the ease of use. But really the ease of use and how simple it seemed to make things for that persons practice was the main reason.
Jeremy
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

TEBRA Poor results with service tickets. Poor platform. Poor technical support.

Bewertet am 9.11.2023

Overall, very poor. I am not for sure what happened but Tebra is horrible. I would never recommend this to another colleague. Tebra, get your stuff together or your out.

I liked their product prior to Tebra taking over.

Multiple issues, service tickets not resolved, absolutely poor communication. Tech support closing tickets without a fix. I do 95% telemedicine and there are always connectivity issues and my connection is solid. Never had the issue with Kareo at the rate and frequency under Tebra. I have multiple tickets outstanding, have to go into my tickets daily add a note "no response yet" just to keep them accountable. If they close the ticket, you are not able to add a note on the user end. To top it all off, users received this PR email announcement from the CTO about how the system had not had any issues for 60+ days straight yet I had multiple tickets as did my colleague who also uses Tebra at his practice.

athenaOne

Warum Tebra gewählt wurde

Moved to new practice, decided to go with Kareo.

Zuvor genutzte Software

athenaOne

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tebra

Kareo was great, Tebra not great at all.
Robin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

long on promise, short on delivery

Bewertet am 29.10.2019

very frustrating, time consuming, and costly because of glitches causing loss of revenue

e-prescribing, though cumbersome to use
most customer support people nice, though unable to fix most issues

most everything. countless glitches which they don't seem eager to address, unacceptable by android phones (though accessible by iPhone), e-prescribing is glitch and cumbersome to use, eRx requests are even worse, documentation has almost no word processing features; think of something less than Notepad. Though you can "create templates" they are so unintuitive and cumbersome to make, it's not worth the effort. There is very little flexibility or ability to personalize features for my practice, including billing, scheduling, etc. I can go on with specific issues and complaints, but I think you got the message.

EpicCare, DrChrono und AdvancedMD for Mental Health

Warum Tebra gewählt wurde

Delphi is a very basic billing and scheduling program; though very effective. We wanted something which offered more. Now I regret it.

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tebra

promised features and flexibility and cost

Antwort von Tebra

Hello Robin, thank you so much for your candid review. This helps improve our product and services to our customers. Thank you as well for being so detailed, we were actually able to share this valuable feedback with a representative from our product team! We do apologize if your experience using Kareo has not met your expectations. We are aware you have a direct case with one of our specialists and we will continue to use this communication route to further discuss what we can do to possibly turn your experience around. We appreciate your time.

Regards,

Karen

Bait & Switch!

Bewertet am 28.5.2020

It has been an absolute nightmare. Customer support has been zero. For over 2 months couldn't use the electronic prescribing system due to problems with the Kareo system. They stated that it was the Doctor.Me program I was required to use. Wasn't. Called my son. He checked into it and told me how to fix it. Was fixed in minutes after 2 months of being ignored. Everytime my staff or I have tried to call them, we go into permahold. You can't get ahold of anyone who knows anything about their system. I am convinced that they hire people off the streets and don't really train them. In addition, they outsource their calls to individuals who can barely speak English and who do not have a clue how their system works. In addition, I pay for both the billing program and EHR. Was told that my monthly bill would be around $400 for both since I have a very small medical practice. Bill immediately jumped to over $680 per month. When I asked for an explanation, was told that needed to contact another department to get an invoice. Have repeatedly asked for a written explanation of why my bill is so high. Never have received any answers. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] were not helpful. [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] was actually very rude to my staff. I overheard him making rude comments to my MA. When we tried to utilize our 3 months of "coaching" they never had time to help us. I even tried reaching out to the [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] and he ignored my concerns. We are now slowly muddling our way thru this mess

Electronic prescribing has warnings, drug info and formulary attached. Helps with determining whether or not you will have interactions with other medications that have been prescribed.

System goes down frequently. Has several bugs in it. Can't prescribe 2 narcotic medications for a patient. It refuses to send it electronically. Can't prescribe custom medications i.e. diabetic supplies electronically.
Won't interface with any of the local radiology facilities or labs like LabCorp, Sonora Quest ect.....even though we were promised when given the information by the representative [SENSITIVE CONTENT HIDDEN] who talked me into signing on. The so called templates that they say are available--aren't. Can't sign on to the system from more than one computer i.e. you have it open on your desk top and are using a lap top in the room. Was told that it was a HIPPA violation to have it running in more than one location. Obviously not. Have used EPIC, AHLTA, VA system, Allscripts, Nextgen, Citrex and several other EHRs. Never had this issue with them. Good luck trying to use them. I recommend that you look into other alternatives if you don't want to have the same experience that we have had.

Antwort von Tebra

Hello Karen, Thank you very much for sharing both your positive and negative experiences with our software. We value all feedback as it helps us to improve overall as a company and understand what our customer's needs are. We are committed to working in partnership with you to ensure your practice is successful.

We see that you have contacted us previously regarding the EPCS issue you brought up and the issue was resolved. We will have someone reach out to you again to discuss any recent issues that may have come up. In regards to integration with labs, we facilitate a connection, but it is completely up to the lab in question to choose to integrate with a practice or not. In addition, our system does only allow users to log in to one device at a time as a security measure.

We will be contacting you to further discuss the concern you raised regarding templates.

Thank you again very much for sharing your story with us.

Regards,

Donna

Bewertet am 27.7.2021

Presentation of the note is great when printed out. You can compare prior notes to the current appt but only so far back and if they have a bunch of therapy notes, you can’t find medical appointments in the drop down.

E-prescribe crashes often-2 or 3 times a month. Often the pharmacy drop down box is grayed out and you can’t change or pick a pharmacy. So you need to go all the way out to demographics to put in your preferred pharmacy to get it as an option. Once you take a scheduled drug off the med list (accidentally or otherwise) you can’t move it back on. You can only move non-scheduled drugs back if you refill. You have to sign out of note each and every time for more than one schedule drug. Customer service is terrible. I respect they took Black Lives Matter day off last year but NO one was available and our system crashed. I’m moving to another state and will never use this program again.

Hi Donna,

Thanks for the feedback. When creating a prescription, the pharmacy last used for the patient is displayed in the Pharmacy field. However, you can look for a different pharmacy by using the Search function. There's no need to go back to the demographics of the patient for this. If a scheduled medication is discontinued, for tracking purposes, you will need to add the medication again for the patient. Lastly, we apologize for not being able to assist during Juneteenth, 2020.

Leann

Disappointed

Bewertet am 7.11.2019

I wish I could say something that is being solved with Kareo, but at best it's a functional bare bones EMR, where you can document notes and bill. If you need much more than that, chose another EMR.

Documenting the H&P and progress note is pretty straightforward and easy. The superbill completion is also easy and seems to function well.

Where to start... first, it seems that Kareo expects that you and your practice should conform to their clunky set up. after the initial sales call (their sales guy is great), you're expected to schedule weekly phone visits with Kareo's on boarding coordinator. She made a point to say how busy she is and need to schedule far in advance so that she can fit you into her schedule. Really? The coordinator can't actually do anything for you but tells you how to work through the system and what training to do next. I stopped doing these calls after it was clear anything I needed help with, she was not actually able to do anything, so I had to contact the ones who could actually help me. The training is like 100 hours. Any program that needs 100 hours/ 1000 sections of training, is not user friendly. There are many many other issues (ICD10 coding while trying to order labs which have to be completely reentered in addition to the chart, my systems biller getting locked out of the system repeatedly due to issues with the web platform interfacing with the desktop program, significant issues of setting up e-scribe -hours on the phone), but probably the worst is that the patient portal is essentially non existent. I won't go into the details but if you want a functional patient portal, chose a different EMR.

Antwort von Tebra

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize that you feel Kareo has not met your expectations. Success Coaches serve as your main point of contact upon sign up during your implementation, their role is to guide assistance through milestones and facilitate processes between different departments (enrollments, training, support, etc). Although training may be intensive, it is very important that it be in-depth due the nature of charting and billing. We are proud of the time we've invested in our software, and are confident that the solution will help overcome any hurdles you are currently facing. We are dedicated to your success as a practice and want nothing more than to address your specific concerns and work with you to ensure your practice becomes productive and thriving. We will work with your success coach and our support team to have someone reach out to you as soon as possible to discuss your needs.

Best,

Melvin
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Things I would like to see

Bewertet am 9.3.2020

Overall I think this is a very good platform and very easy to understand.

Overall I think this is a very good platform and very easy to understand.

Karen is a very easy platform to maneuver. I like how you can find you client data with one or two clicks.

I would like to see patients that are made inactive be placed in an archive. By looking at names that are no longer a client make it takes longer for me to maneuver through the platform.

Also the charge for telemedicine sessions is ridiculous. I have to pay $7.00 per session. Telemedicine is about 80% of my business so I never can budget for Karen it is always a surprise at the end of the month.

Also if you put something on a Company Karen account you should have the capability of talking it off. Whenever I log on to my account I have to look at a Doctor who is no longer with my company but for some reason you all cannot take it off.

Your company will lock us out of the system without notification, yet our bill never adjust and we have to stop out business. I cannot perform any telemedicine sessions. If we can get a notice so we can inform our patients that would be great especially when we are talking about mental health patient with anger management and PTSD issues.

When you turn off notification for a client no one should make contact with them. The telemedicine side say they have to send out three notifications however they sometimes goes out in crazy hours. So when a company turns off notification we should know best.

Amanda

Kareo Software Review

Bewertet am 14.9.2021

I enjoy Kareo, I currently have 6 practices using it. I always refer clients looking for new software to Kareo. The success coach [SENSITIVE CONTENT] has been helpful and makes me feel very confident in my knowledge of Kareo and had I can pass that on to my staff.

I love the eligibility tool. I also enjoy the help doc, I can usually look up what I need which is much faster than calling customer service.

Requesting new features takes a long time to get done. Also the time difference. If I have an issue at 8 and it is only 7 in California my wait time for customer service is much longer.

NextGen Office

Price

Gründe für den Wechsel zu Tebra

Price and I am very familiar with Kareo.
Lee Peter
  • Branche: Medizinische Praxis

Ease of use, full features

Bewertet am 17.4.2014

Having working with various paid and free electronic health record services at various institutions, I came across Kareo while researching for my presentation on mobile technology, cloud computing, and medicine at a national medical conference. The features, intuitive interface, ease of use, and HTML5 programming, which allows cross-platform interface and real-time update speed was remarkable. I've seen institutions spend millions of dollars on electronic health record/ambulatory medical record systems for the physicians' offices. However, the amount of time it takes to get the staff trained, the monthly subscription fees, the lag time for the providers due to complexity of the systems, constant system crashes, and the need to do extensive programming for these paid systems make me wonder why nobody has come up with a free EHR/AMR system that has all the features needed for physicians and mid-level providers without all the hassles. Most EHR/AMR systems are user-friendly for the billers and clerical staff, but not intuitive or user-friendly for the clinic staff and providers.

This is not the case with Kareo. Kareo is extremely easy to navigate for any physicians, midlevel providers, and clinic staff. They can get the system running with little or no training because the interface is extremely intuitive and simple with built-in and customizable templates that allow you and your staff to complete intake, history, physical, and charting in minutes. The system has all the features that meet Stage I and II CMS meaningful use and allow your practice to obtain the EHR bonus with ease. Most of all, it is built for both mobile and desktop platforms. My staff and I can access Kareo EHR system with our mobile phone, PDAs, iPads, and Google-based pads with ease. The integrated billing features and electronic prescription features, along with integration with various laboratory and diagnostic test centers make Kareo a complete EHR solution for small to mid-size practices. It is not easy to impress me, having built the entire IT infrastructure myself for my own practice and for several medical practices around the country. Kareo's cloud-based EHR system makes it easy for migration, conversion, and implementation, without having to upgrade to expensive server systems. Any office with a desktop and mobile device can get the system up and running within hours, not days or weeks or months. I am impressed and amazed with all the features within Kareo. I would recommend any office looking to migrate, to convert their existing costly EHR, or to migrate from paper charts to EHR should consider Kareo.

It needs a patient health record/portal and automatic appointment reminders to patients via text to mobile phones, e-mails, and letters.

Patrick
  • Unternehmensgröße: 2–10 Mitarbeiter

Could be great, but isn't yet

Bewertet am 17.5.2022

...I'm using this space to continue describing my cons, because I ran out of characters above.

On...

On the prescribing side of things, the med interaction warnings are of no practical utility, unless you like warnings without any explanation. I'm glad that when i was new to my role, we used an EHR that would generate warnings with descriptions of the interaction and reason for the warning.

For any controlled substance medication, you cannot generate a prescription renewal from the old prescription. You have to manually re-enter it, send it, then manually go back to the med list and discontinue the previous prescription for the same medication. Multiple unnecessary steps.

The software automatically logs you out after 15 minutes of inactivity, which is totally justifiable for HIPAA reasons, the problem is that the software does not recognize activity in the application across multiple tabs open in the same browser, and I cannot imagine a workflow with this software that does not involve having multiple tabs open at once. So you could be working in a note during a meeting, and unless you click over into, say, your schedule tab, that tab will automatically log out after 15 minutes, meaning you will be playing whack-a-mole with your browser tabs to prevent them from closing you out. And when they do close, there is no cookie to bookmark your place in the chart to take you back there when you log back in. I would go on, but I am apparently out of characters again.

Relatively simple user interface, ease of navigation, ability to send lab orders electronically, responsive customer support, engaged customer support specialist during on-boarding, the note structure is great because you can see all the note sections all the time, which makes concurrent charting a breeze.

Apparently the billing side of things is nice to work with (I don't work with that side of the software, though), On the patient end, it does a great job with appointment reminders, and the telehealth platform has proven relatively user friendly (though it does seem to have some audio reliability issues).

Overall, Kareo generally seems open to feedback and does seem to strive to make improvements, which is perhaps the most important thing of all.

I will gladly modify this review in the future if the application efficiency and usability improves, because I really do like a lot about it. There are currently just too many problematic areas for me.

A little context: My work computer is a MacBook Air (M1, 2020) that is running up-to-date Monterey OS. I have used both Chrome and Firefox, both up to date (the recommended browsers) to work in Kareo and both have problems. My computer is also about 3 feet away from a high speed, very reliable wifi router.

Issues:
Until very recently, there was no auto-save feature for notes, and if something happened - your computer died, your internet disconnects for a second, or Kareo closes for any reason - note gone, unless signed or manually saved. This was made much worse by the fact that I was getting error messages (Code: 500 - internal server error) constantly. Clearing cookies/cache did not help. Re-booting the machine did not help. I think these are Kareo-end problems, but even if they are due to something on my end, support did not have solutions for me, and i spent hours on the phone/email/screen-sharing.

To Kareo's credit, at least now notes auto-save as I work, so I don't lose more notes in a week than i had previously lost in my entire career, but these error messages still happen, forcing me to re-load the site regularly.

Also, Chrome (normally my preferred browser) will not let me use templates in my notes. I can open them and click boxes, but when I close the template form, the things I select do not populate into my note, rendering this useless. Mind you, these are Kareo-developed templates, not ones that our practice has created, so they should work.

continued...

Brian
  • Unternehmensgröße: 11–50 Mitarbeiter

Since the merger you failed the customer

Bewertet am 27.6.2023

Kareo was great tebra no good

Kareo was great tebra no good

The user experience using the software tele health function and billing

I own a small private practice with 2400 patients. I started out with kareo in 2020. For the most part the system was fine. Now since the merger to Tebra I am having a tremendous amount of difficulty getting through to people and a straight answer to open tickets. I ask direct questions on certain matters. I do not get an email back until days later if ever at all. When I do get an answer by email it's a boiler plate with acronyms in text. How do I know what your acronyms mean? The patient portal doesn't work, I have 2 providers unable to send narcotics, and the system is down at least twice a week. these are the tickets that are not resolved 02594906,04485694 02744350.0274902402758921 0259490

Michael

You can do better...

Bewertet am 22.9.2020

Egg, you could do better. We are only using this at the request of our billing company

The text reminders are great and that's included. The app has a lot of features, maybe too many features.

I dislike how often it is down for repairs and maintenance. Sometimes, it happens right in the middle of the day putting us behind. The app has too many features but can't get a simple itemized statement.

Antwort von Tebra

Hello Michael and thank you for taking the time to share your experience with our software. We apologize that you've experienced any difficulties with our software. We have had a couple of instances of latency with our system the last two months but have taken steps to resolve this. We understand how much of an impact this has on practices, which has been our motivation to push forward with system improvements. We will continue to focus on developing our existing product to minimize latency issues as this is currently our main priority. I also apologize regarding the limitations you mentioned with our statements. I am confident if you reach out to our support team, they would take every effort to ensure we exhaust all options in attempting to find a solution for you. Please contact us at 888-775-2736 with any questions or concerns that you may have.

Amber

Extraordinarily Disappointing

Bewertet am 21.9.2017

I would not recommend doing business with Kareo at all. Their products are sub-par. I have found out just how sub-par in the last 3 months of transitioning. Any organization that continues to charge a customer's credit card after twice confirming a plan cannot be trusted, and that was after numerous other broken promises. The people we worked with were all very nice, but the systems they had to work in failed to actually assist customers. Please invest your time and resources elsewhere.

Our small 2 provider office started out relatively successfully with Kareo about 4 years ago with both EHR and Practice Management (PM). I thought my trainer did a good job. After that...it was downhill.

We added three more providers in time. Kareo's promised functionality on their PM platform didn't receive attention, support or vision that really paid off on the user end. The EHR experienced minor improvements that were hailed as miracles, however still lacked significant benefits. Kareo transitioned to charging for EHR and the communication with us at least failed completely. It took 2 months to come up with an agreement our office felt was fair, however it was all initiated by us. Their solution was to give us 30 days to transition to a new platform, which since it takes 3 months to implement their program, I pointed out that wasn't really reasonable. We have fought to get our data in any type of usable format, both clinical and business and spent 100+ hours trying to get it through the back door. Really, a very very disappointing experience.

Sheri

Terrible Software. Your practice will lose money

Bewertet am 25.3.2020

Very disappointed. I don’t know what issues they are having but too frequent problems accessing a software that I may a lot of money for. If you can’t access it then you are not getting what you pay for and it cost you money in the long run

I like that it’s link to the billing software which makes it easier for billing

Software frequently crashes, sometimes all day which means you have no access to patient information, cannot check in patients or collect co-pays. Basically you end up rescheduling patients which results in hours of lost work time and staff unable to work. We’ve lost thousands of dollars in revenue because of this faulty, nonfunctional and unreliable Kareo software. And don’t bother trying to call customer support because you will not be able to reach anyone live. You’ll hear the same prerecorded message saying “we are aware of the problem.” There are better and less expensive softwares out there for your practice. Do your due diligence and think twice about investing in Kareo

Antwort von Tebra

Hello Sheri, Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback regarding your experience with our product and our support staff. We sincerely apologize about the obstacles you've encountered and are committed to working with you to overcome your concerns. We will be reaching out ASAP to discuss this in more depth with you.

Thank you again for your time, and we look forward to speaking with you soon.